- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the real chapter 7. Due to a malfunction, chapter 6 got posted twice (until I deleted one occurence of it), and the second post initially recieved an understandable review from Carycomic: 

"Chapter 7 is a clone of chapter 6...." 

For one moment, I began to wonder if he meant that my writing style is getting even more repetitive. [SUPER LOL]. (and the only reason I mention this for humerous purposes).

That said and done, here is the real Chapter 7

USA, 36 years ago…

 

“So how long have you had your license?” asked Dianne, as they sat down in a restaurant overlooking the city.

 

“Only a few months,” said Jared, “I started learning as soon as I could.”

 

They enjoyed their meal, and then Jared led her to his office building.

 

“The car’s in the underground car park, but would you like to quickly see the office first?” he asked.

 

“Okay,” said Dianne.

 

They went up in the elevator and into his office. It had brown wooden wall panelling and an almost matching desk, and a large plastic ball behind it.

 

“Someone suggested it, until the store delivers my new chair,” said Jared.

 

“I’m glad we could help,” said Dianne, with a faint trace of amusement, “The view from up here is even better than the restaurant we just left.”

 

“I like the city lights too from this angle,” said Jared.

 

“It’s very romantic,” hinted Dianne, and moved closer to him.

 

“I’ve never been romantic with anyone before,” said Jared, “But this has been a special day. I didn’t know whether you were just showing me to the furniture department out of professional courtesy or whether you might like to go out with me.”

 

“I wasn’t sure how you were responding to me either, until we went to lunch,” said Dianne, “You’ve given me a special day too.”

 

She was now standing right in front of him, looking into his eyes. Dianne closed her own eyes, and tilted her head a little to the side, moving it ever so closer to his face as she did so.

Jared met her moves with his own and gave her a soft gentle kiss. Dianne enjoyed the sweetness of that for several seconds, and then kissed him more passionately. Their arms embraced each other’s bodies, and they kissed for several minutes.

 

“I’m glad I never had a girlfriend before now,” said Jared at last, “I would only have wanted to be with you anyway.”

 

“I love you so much,” said Dianne.

 

“I can’t wait to see you again, but I suppose I’d better drive you home,” said Jared, and showed her down to his car.

 

 

Sydney, Australia, present day…

 

“Would you like to go out tomorrow night?” came a young man’s voice later in the afternoon.

 

“I’m seeing someone at the moment,” said Lisa.

 

He waited until Lisa took him to her house and placed him on the kitchen table.

 

“Wouldn’t it be better to eat me tonight, before you see your boyfriend again?” asked Wally.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” said Lisa.

 

“Oh. Were you just telling that guy who asked you out, that you were seeing someone, so that he wouldn’t keep on asking?” asked Wally.

 

“No, I am seeing someone, until tomorrow night,” said Lisa.

 

“Me?”

 

“I know it’s an unusual dynamic, but we are seeing each other.”

 

“Thank you for expressing it that way,” said Wally, “It makes me feel all the more special to you.”

 

Lisa put him in a dolls house on a high table, and left him while she read a book in bed. In the morning, he awoke before her and climbed down the dolls house light cord to the floor, walked into her room and climbed up onto her bed and lay down beside her face.

 

She awoke and yawned in front of him. He stared into her mouth at point blank range and enjoyed the view of her tongue throughout the three second yawn. It was magnificent. He was so glad to have finally found someone who felt this way about eating him.

 

“How did you get off the dolls house table?” she asked.

 

“I climbed down the power cord and then used your blanket to climb up and see you, since part of it wasn’t tucked in. That was the most exciting yawn you did, Lisa. Could I climb into your mouth for a little while now?”

 

“Be my guest,” said Lisa and opened her mouth wide.

 

Making as much contact with her lower lip as he could, Wally climbed into Lisa’s mouth and settled himself against her tongue. He enjoyed himself immensely, until she suddenly put out her tongue and let him slide off onto the pillow.

 

“Why didn’t you get out of here while you had the chance?” she asked.

 

“Remember I told you I wanted to be eaten?”

 

“So you did,” she said, “I thought you were trying to trick me. I had no idea that you really meant it. Aren’t you a little darling?”

 

“You’re adorable,” said Wally.

 

“Let’s have some breakfast,” said Lisa.

 

She took him to the kitchen and served up some fruit salad. They ate and talked, and then Lisa put on her lipstick and prepared to leave.

 

“Wally, would you like to see a romantic movie on the television tonight? I’ll still eat you tomorrow night instead.”

 

“I’d love to,” said Wally.

 

“It’s a date then,” said Lisa, and waved goodbye, “I’ll see you tonight.”

 

She left him in the dolls house and departed for work.

 

 

When she returned in the evening, they had dinner together and then she sat on the couch and set him on her shoulder. They watched the first hour of the movie, and then came a scene where a boy attempted to kiss a girl, and the girl pushed him away.

 

“That boy got an unpleasant surprise,” said Wally, during the commercial break.

 

“I don’t think she liked him,” said Lisa.

 

“How would he have known whether she would have wanted to kiss him or not?” asked Wally.

 

“He couldn’t,” said Lisa, “You don’t know. You just have to take a chance and see how the girl responds. If she’s interested, she’ll embrace the kiss. If she’s not, she’ll move away and decline.”

 

“Thank you for explaining that,” said Wally.

 

“You’re welcome,” said Lisa, “Did I explain it alright?”

 

“Yes,” said Wally.

 

While her head was still turned to face him, Wally held her chin from each side with his outstretched hands, and kissed her lower lip slowly and steadily.

 

Then he stepped back and looked up into her eyes. Lisa beamed at him, smiled and then he felt her hand behind his back, steadying him, as her huge lips moved closer and pressed against him.

 

“Did you realise I was asking about the kissing scene because of you?” he said at last.

 

“I wasn’t sure, but I couldn’t imagine you seeing yourself with the chance to kiss anyone else after tomorrow night. I’m touched, Wally.”

 

They watched the rest of the movie and then went into Lisa’s bed for a night of kissing, talking, dozing off and eventually waking up. Lisa lived down south, well on the way to Maroubra, and her back garden looked out onto the water. She put on a beautiful swimming costume and lay in the shade with Wally resting on her for part of the morning, and then took a swim with Wally holding onto her hair for the ride.

 

After lunch, they talked and played hiding and chasing games, which excited Wally all the more. He thought back to Rosemary and Joanne, and the disinterested secretaries, and was so much happier to have found Lisa. She would go the distance, completing the adventure by making him a meal in a way which would bring mutual pleasure to both of them.

 

The sun began to set, and Lisa sat on the porch with Wally and watched the sun go down over the water.

 

“I thought you’d like to see the water for the last time,” said Lisa.

 

“I was going to think of the water on your tongue as the last that I’ll see,” said Wally.

 

“I’m honoured that you can look at it like that,” said Lisa.

 

“It’s the most exciting thing I’ve ever looked at … your tongue, that is,” said Wally.

 

Lisa took him to the kitchen and made an arousing performance of placing him in the oven to warm up, circling the kitchen to make other preparations, removing him from the oven and placing him onto a plate. Wally soon found himself on the dining table with the beautiful Lisa smiling down at him.

 

“Can I have some licks before you swallow me?” asked Wally.

 

“Certainly. I was going to give you some anyway!” said Lisa.

 

She put out her thrilling tongue and ran it enthusiastically over his upper body and face, holding him in finger and thumb and moving him towards and away from her mouth to meet her tongue each time it approached.

 

“I’ve just realised that this wouldn’t have been possible if you hadn’t gone looking for someone to eat you,” said Lisa.

 

“That’s why I told you about the ladies who didn’t want to do it,” said Wally.

 

“I know! When you told me how you told Joanne that you wanted to wait for someone like me instead, I didn’t realise the significance straight away. Now that I do, I’m so glad you considered that someone like me would be waiting to eat you,” said Lisa.

 

“I’m so glad I found you,” said Wally.

 

“So am I,” said Lisa and kissed him one more time, “Have a nice time in there.”

 

She put him into her mouth and played with him for several minutes before gulping him down happily.