- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of story within story plots throughout this novel, but the 1st level characters will have their fun and adventure too, as it all unfolds over 29 chapters.

USA, 36 years ago…

Dianne was now blocking the aisle which would take an eighteen year old boy past the cosmetic’s department and over to the other side of the store.

“Can I help you?” she asked, beaming at him.

“Yes. Could you direct me to the furniture department?” he asked.

“Are you looking for domestic furniture or office furniture?” asked Dianne.

“I am after an office chair actually. I’ve just finished school and taken charge of one of my father’s companies,” said the boy.

“It’s up the escalators on level 3. There’s a lot on that floor. I’ll show you the way,” said Dianne.

She looked back at the other staff member of the cosmetics department, Justine, and rolled her eyes in the boy’s direction for Justine to see.

The two staff members had always gotten on well, and Justine could see that Dianne was keen on the boy. She winked back at Dianne to imply that she would be happy to cover for her.

Dianne turned her head back to the boy and guided him to the first escalator. On each level, they had to walk around to the next escalator.

“I’m Dianne,” she said, when they were on their way from level 1 to level 2.

“I’m Jared. Pleased to meet you,” said the boy.

His youth made him shy, and Dianne suspected that he’d been too occupied with educational and vocational achievements at an early age, to have had the chance to have dated girls. There was an art to seasoned romantic behaviour, and this boy didn’t have it.

To Dianne, his innocence of such things added more to his appeal.

“I know this store fairly well,” she said, “I’ve been here for five years since finishing school myself.”

It was important to let him know the age difference up front. If he were to fall in love with her, it had to be with the Dianne that she was, not the Dianne that she might have allowed him to imagine her to have been.

“It’s kind of you to come all this way to help me,” he said.

Dianne blushed. Was he just being polite or was he taking the opportunity to compliment her?

“I’m very glad to help,” she said, and led him the rest of the way to the office furniture section on level 3, “Will you have time to stop back at the cosmetics department and let me know how you get on?”

“Sure. Do they do deliveries?”

“It’s the store policy for anything larger than a handbag, if the customer requests it,” said Dianne, “See you soon then.”

She watched him start to examine the chairs, and could only return to her own department, wondering if she should have been more forthright. Yet what could she have said?

 

England, present day…

The day finally came, when Tarquin was able to accept an invitation to go and visit Leanne Commons in the English Lake District. She picked him up at the last railway station and drove him the long distance to her home, as they talked together.

“I’m so happy that you liked my story,” she said, “I didn’t think anyone would reciprocate the more unusual longings I concealed in it.”

“I think they’re wonderful,” he said.

They reached her place and spent the afternoon walking the countryside together, and then sat down on a lovely slope by a river.

“Would you enjoy eating me if we could make me small enough or make you big enough?” he asked.

“Darling I’d enjoy it very much,” said Leanne.

“So would I,” said Tarquin, “How I wish we could do it, but at least we can be friends and talk about it.”

“We can always be more than friends,” said Leanne, and wrapped her arms around him.

Tarquin enjoyed the unprecedented feeling of feminine touch in his life, and then realised that she was going to kiss him.

He enjoyed the sensation all the more, and looked forward to staying the night at her home.

They kissed for several seconds.

“That was lovely,” she said.

“I’ve never done it before,” said Tarquin, “Thank you for helping me to kiss you.”

They were soon walking the countryside back to her house.

“I can imagine chasing you through so many of these lovely scenic spots,” said Leanne.

“It would be great looking up at you coming after me in your lovely dress, with it swaying grandly on the grass,” said Tarquin.

They made their way home, and Leanne took out some more pages of her manuscript.

“I just added these last night,” she said, “Would you like to read them while I’m cooking dinner.”

“Since I can’t be the dinner myself, I suppose it’s the next best thing,” said Tarquin.

“I love you!” said Leanne, and licked his cheek.

He moved his head, so that the other cheek was near her mouth.

“What are you doing, shaking your head like that?” she asked, “I thought you’d like it.”

“I did, very much,” said Tarquin, “I’m just turning the other cheek.”

Leanne laughed as she understood the implication, and licked his remaining cheek too. Then he sat down on the couch and began to read from the story.

 

One evening a twenty-four year old lad found his way into the Single Mothers United Group party, and was amazed to see that a beautiful lady named Yvonne was there. She was thirty-two now and looked adorably plump. He had never found slim girls nearly as attractive as larger ones, and as a giantess, Yvonne was more attractive than anyone his own size. Unlike any of the other boys who had been to these parties during the tunnel from England, Terry Murray was the only boy who had found the giant country through another tunnel many years earlier.

 

When he was six years old, Terry was staying on a holiday with relatives, and found a tunnel and started walking through it. He came out in a giant open field right under a large table. He could see the bottom of a woman’s dress and her ankles and shoes right in front of him. He looked around and saw other tables, and women walking around everywhere. It appeared that some sort of ladies market had been set up in the field for the day.

Another giant woman came over to the table and accidentally knocked something off it. As he watched, a doll about twice his own size fell to the grass in front of him. The giantess squatted down to pick it up and saw Terry.

“There’s another one fallen down here too,” she said, and picked up the doll as well as Terry and placed it on the table, with Terry beside it.

There were several other dolls. Terry felt it wisest to stay stock still and hope that nobody realised he was alive.

“I didn’t see that one in the bunch before,” said the first giantess, “I’m sure someone will buy it soon. It’s the cutest of the lot.”

After a while, Terry noticed a woman and a teenaged girl come out of the back gate of a property just beyond the field. They walked over and looked around the stalls at the market, until they came to the dolls table.

“Are you still interested in dolls at fourteen years of age, Yvonne?” asked the mother.

The girl was plump, and so stunningly beautiful, that Terry felt an excitement beyond his years as soon as he laid eyes on her. She had the most magnificent full shapely lips, and the roundest loveliest cheeks. Everything about her was big and wonderful.

“I thought I’d grown out of them, but this one looks so nice that I’d love to have him,” said Yvonne.

Her mother bought the doll and gave it to Yvonne. They walked around the field for a while, and then returned home to their house. Her mother made lunch and served it. Yvonne put the doll beside her plate and began to eat. After the main course, they enjoyed slices of cake. A piece broke off in Yvonne’s hand, and fell onto Terry’s face where he lay, and then slid off onto the table. Yvonne picked it up and ate it, and then noticed that Terry had cake crumbs on his face.

“Try not to get it into a mess,” said her mother.

“It’s alright, Mother,” said Yvonne.

She picked Terry up and removed the crumbs with the tip of her large pink tongue.

“Oh Yvonne, really!” said her mother.

“It must be made with special clay,” said Yvonne, “It tastes rather nice.”

“Well just remember that clay could make you sick. You gave me a real fright when you put that other doll in your mouth once.”

“Mother, I was only five then.”

“Alright. I’ll leave you to wash up,” said her mother.

Yvonne picked Terry up again and put him on her lower lip, slid him inwards a little, and closed her upper lip down onto him, so that he would not fall from her lips. She gathered up the plates and took them to the kitchen. Terry looked down at her lovely rounded arms and plump hands washing the plates in the sink, drying them and putting them away.

When she had finished, Yvonne took Terry to her bedroom and opened her mouth wide, and placed Terry gently inside it. She closed her mouth and opened it periodically, and was clearly enjoying the taste of him, while she read a book. He spent two hours on her soft moist pink tongue, until she took him from her mouth, dried him with a tissue and left him on her bed. She left the room.

Terry climbed down the overhanging blanket to the ground and snuck out of the house, and back out into the field. The last of the giantesses had packed up her table and was preparing to leave. Terry located the tunnel and returned home.

 

Now he was sure that this was Yvonne walking around the garden at the party of giantesses that he had come upon. She looked far more beautiful at 32 than she had at 14. He remembered his close contact with her lips, and thought how nice it would be to ask her out on a date and receive a deliberate kiss from her. He stayed concealed, doing his best to follow her around, until she reached a part of the garden which was well lit by lamps, but unoccupied by any other giantess. Then he stepped out into view.

“Hello!” he called, “Are you Yvonne?”

“Yes,” she said, “How do you know me?”

He told her his name, and recounted the adventure he had had, when she had mistaken him for a doll.

“You’ve got a good memory, and you’re very sweet to recall that after 18 years,” said Yvonne, “I think I’ve put on a bit of weight since then.”

“No you haven’t,” said Terry, “I liked you being so big, even back then.”

“Did you really? I wondered what had happened to my little doll. Now it turns out that you never were a doll.”

“Are you disappointed?” he asked.

“Not at all,” said Yvonne, with a sudden mischievous smile, “I could never have swallowed clay.”

“Do you mean …?” he broke off.

“I do indeed,” laughed Yvonne, “I’m going to eat you up, young man. I’ll have you for dinner tomorrow night.”

“I guess I must have really been very tasty,” said Terry.

“I’m sure you still are,” said Yvonne, towering in front of him, “Now I take it from something you said a little earlier in this conversation, that you have certain feelings for me, about which you might like to tell me.”

“I do. I think you’re more beautiful than ever now,” said Terry, as Yvonne leaned down, picked him up, and sat on a garden seat.

“You’ve grown into a very handsome young man yourself,” said Yvonne, “I got married four years ago, to a man older than my father. My three year old daughter was born the following year. He turned out to be a very nasty person, and we separated a few months ago. So I’m free to romance you, sweet prince, for 24 hours. Why don’t we get away from this party?”

“I’d like that,” said Terry.

Yvonne smuggled him out of the property and took him to her home, paid the babysitter and then checked on her sleeping daughter. Then she took Terry into her bedroom and sat up in bed and kissed him several times.

“Oh Yvonne, I spent the whole time at that party hoping you’d do that,” he said.

She lay down and continued, and they talked until they fell asleep.

He awoke in the morning beside her beautiful sleeping face.

“She’s going to eat me,” he thought, “What a way to renew an eighteen year old acquaintance, which she never fully knew of back then!”

Yvonne stirred and turned to look at him.

“Good morning, Sweet Prince,” she said and kissed him.

“Good morning, Beautiful Giantess,” said Terry.

“It must be time to make breakfast,” she said, “Savoury prince meat sounds good. What do you think?”

“I’m glad you don’t find me an unsavoury sort of fellow,” said Terry.

Yvonne laughed, and rolled onto her stomach and then lifted her upper body and held her hands each side of the pillow, looking down at him.

“I don’t even consider having mince meat for breakfast,” said Yvonne, “But by dinner time, I’m sure I could summon up a craving for Terrys and cream.”

Yvonne slowly lowered her face and put out her tongue and carefully licked him, so that her tongue didn’t touch the pillow. Her tongue, despite the implications of her plans for him, looked truly magnificent from that perspective.

She left her daughter playing by herself for most of the morning, while she enjoyed romancing Terry. Finally she packed a picnic basket, concealed Terry inside it, and took her daughter for a walk to a scenic slope. They ate together, with Terry remaining out of sight, until she let her daughter wander around on the grass. Then she took Terry out of the basket, and he looked at her daughter playing, while she kissed and licked Terry happily. Eventually they returned to her home, and she spent the afternoon with Terry, fed her daughter early and put her to bed.

Yvonne returned to the kitchen and placed Terry into the centre of a bowl. She surrounded him with strawberries and raspberries. Then she opened a packet of icing sugar and used her lovely fingers to sprinkle icing sugar over himself and the fruit. He looked up at her hand, and out at her awaiting tummy and up at her beautiful happy confident face. This would be a meal to remember … though he may not have a lot of time afterwards to recall it.

“I won’t add a DOLL-lop of cream,” said Yvonne, “But you look like a delicious recipe, don’t you think?”

“I guess I’m the TERRY-aki special of the day,” said Terry.

“You’re in fine form for someone about to embark on a one way journey to my tummy,” said Yvonne.

“I liked your joke too,” said Terry, “And I love you very much.”

“I know,” said Yvonne, “I love you very much as well.”

Yvonne took him to the dining table, and sat down. He watched in awe as her tongue came out, each time she delicately spooned strawberries and raspberries into her mouth, until they were all gone. Then she drank from a glass of water, to wash her mouth.

He saw the spoon slide under him, and made a show of helping her, by climbing onto it.

“Thank you,” she said, and raised him to her mouth.

Without another word, she spooned him into her mouth, and began sucking and moving him around in her mouth, drawing all the icing sugar onto her tongue. After a few moments, Yvonne opened her mouth, took him out with her finger and thumb, and put him down again.

“Good, you’re clean again. Now you taste like … just you,” she said.

“I thought that the taste of me alone was to be a real treat,” said Terry.

“You know what I mean,” she said, and washed her mouth again.

Yvonne picked him up and put her thumb and finger under each of his shoulders and held his upper body that way, as she began to lick him again and again. The sight and feel of her tongue coming out and sliding over him was beyond description.

“Are you ready to say goodbye?” she asked at last.

“Yes, my love. I didn’t think I’d have the chance, when you spooned me into your mouth.”

“I wasn’t going to swallow you down then, but this time I am,” she said.

“All things considered, it has been lovely to see you again.”

“I’m glad we caught up this way too,” said Yvonne, “Perhaps a little more than you are at this point.”

“I’ve no regrets,” said Terry, “Without this, I’d never have had those kisses and licks.”

“Oh … I suppose I can see how you’d have liked the licks too. You might enjoy the swallowing more than you expected. Did you know that the tongue starts somewhere down inside the throat?”

“No I didn’t. So it must be a lot longer than I thought, and a lot longer than me. I only considered the visible top of it, when I thought of myself as being just a little shorter than your tongue.”

“Then let me acquaint you with the rest of it,” she said, “Would you like to go down head first or feet first?”

“Feet first, lying on my stomach would give me the best way to look at your lower lip for the last time, before you close your mouth, and it would be the most comfortable way to slide down inside your throat,” he said, “Especially now that I’m a No Added Sugar meal.”

“Down you go then,” said Yvonne mirthfully.

She slid him backwards over her lower lip and onto her tongue, soon closed her mouth, enjoyed the sugar free taste of him, and then suddenly gulped a little, so that he slid down into her throat. He made his way down, down, down, and the meal was over.