- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

United States of America…

 

Corey remained far too reluctant to trust Dianne with his secret desire to shrink down to tiny size and climb into her mouth and slide around on her tongue. Yet it would not go away, that was for certain.

He was now 38 years old. Dianne was 59 and carried an elegance which only added to his secret fantasy. There was a seasoned confidence in her eyes, which she had acquired over the last 36 years of dating first Jared and then Corey. It made her look all the more arousing. He would take her out to dinner as often as possible, seizing the opportunity to look at her tongue making contact with anything that went into her mouth.

Yet he didn’t dare think of having the chance to do so, because he feared that she would frown on his strange desire and leave him. He had loved her for most of his life, and couldn’t bear to lose her.

 

One day her sister Mary Parkin came around, when Dianne was out shopping.

“Dianne will be home soon,” said Mary, “I just wanted to have the chance to talk to you alone first.”

“What’s it about?” asked Corey, looking at his former teacher of three decades earlier with curiosity.

 

“Dianne and I talked for hours last night, while my husband was away. She told me something which I feel you have to know. Even I never knew this about my sis, until last night, but all her life she’s had a secret longing to eat someone, a boy or a younger man in more recent years.”

“Do you mean she’s a cannibal?”

“Not in the conventional sense,” said Mary, “Her longing is to become a giantess, or like a giantess, and gobble someone down whole, as slowly and delicately as possible. She suppressed it altogether when she was with Jared, so that he would not fear her tendencies and leave her. Then when he died, she put all thoughts of marriage aside. She had made her go of that experience, and there would only be one Jared. Yet, whenever she saw handsome boys and young men in public places, she could not help thinking about reducing them to tiny size and eating them.”

 

“But it never happened, because the boys didn’t feel the reciprocal way about being eaten by her,” thought Corey, “At least that’s how Leanne Commons explained it, while she was learning more about it from Christine Long. It takes two to make it happen.”

Mary continued.

“She recently bought a book called ‘Tunnel to the Giants’ and read it yesterday, while you were out. She said it brought a new feeling into her. For the first time in all the years she’s known you, she lost all her protective instincts for you, and became infatuated with the idea of shrinking you and eating you. She’d never tell you for the same reasons she never told Jared, but also with one extra reason. She never felt like eating him, but as of last night, she feels very much like eating you.”

He remembered that Mary knew nothing of their affair. Yet now he was privy to the fact that Dianne would eat him.

“Would she do it if she had the chance?” asked Corey.

“She said that she would, and that she felt no shame in it,” said Mary, “She realised that she has subconsciously wanted to eat you ever since she first met you, but it’s only just come to the surface three decades after that fete when I introduced you both at the school. I trust you won’t tell her that I told you.”

“I won’t,” said Corey, “But I think you did the right thing. I won’t be leaving her either.”

 

Corey was elated. If Leanne was right, he could now bring about his own reduction, at any time when both of them were thinking about it. More than that, Dianne had not only reciprocated his mouth fantasy, but was keen to take it to another level. She wanted to actually gobble him down whole. They had been together in various capacities for more than three decades, and now he knew this at last. What a surprise it had been, and to think that she would have done it without his approval, had the situation arisen.

 

Dianne came home and made lunch for all three of them, which they ate together while talking. Corey enjoyed watching Dianne eating more than ever now. He no longer merely imagined himself going into her mouth, but he saw himself being eaten whole. He wondered when Leanne’s techniques would kick in. Perhaps it was not happening because a third person was there.

Once Mary had gone, Dianne began to take the plates out to the kitchen. With the image of her tongue receiving food fresh in his mind, Corey thought of nothing else but being shrunken and eaten by her.

Suddenly he found himself on the floor of the room at tiny size. He had been sitting on the chair until it happened.

He wanted to make it look as though he would retreat from the idea, as she would be even more arousing if she pursued him with that in mind. He ran most of the way to another piece of furniture, but didn’t duck right out of sight. When he saw her coming into the room, he looked up at her.

Dianne looked down in surprise.

“Corey! Is that you?” she asked.

He stared up at her in awe. This was thrilling.

“Yes, it’s me. I just shrank somehow,” he said.

“I don’t know how it’s happened, but there’s nothing you can do about it now, young man. I’m going to eat you all up.”

“Really, after all these years together?” he asked.

“I’ve enjoyed them very much, both adopting you and then dating you,” said Dianne, “But you’re a tiny lad now, and I’m going to gobble you down for my dinner.”

“You’ll have to catch me first,” he said, and backed away.

Dianne laughed, which drove him wild with excitement at her amused, towering, relatively gigantic form. She strode effortlessly across the floor, as he backed away until she had cornered him in the far corner of the room.

“I think you’ve run out of places to go,” she said, and reached down and picked him up.

“Oh Dianne you’ve caught me,” he said.

“Will you join me for a lie down this afternoon?” she asked, “We’ve only just eaten our lunch.”

“I guess so,” said Corey.

She lay down and let him explore her lovely face and upper body at his new size until the afternoon came to an end.

“I think it’s time to cook you for dinner, ever so slightly of course,” she said, and took him to the kitchen.

She placed him into the oven and sat looking through the glass door at him with pleasure and confidence. Corey thought back over all the time that they had shared together over the last 31 years. Now he was headed for her mouth, and her stomach. The thought of it took his breath away.

For nearly twenty years, or perhaps for longer, he had been staring surreptitiously into her mouth, admiring her tongue and wishing he could touch it in the way that he was about to. Yet he never dreamed that it would be such an incredible one way trip. He loved her more than ever now, but did not want to do anything to take away her feeling of conquest when she was eating him.

Dianne soon opened the oven and took him to the table. He admired her dainty white neck and her soft white elegant cheeks and her chest and her tummy. Even seated at the table, her upper body and face towered over him, as though he were nothing more than a mouthful of meat on a plate.

Dianne picked him up and opened her mouth wide. Saying nothing more, she slid him into her mouth, and at last, after all those years of longing, he made contact with her sparkling red tongue.

She slid him around on it for several minutes, and then daintily gulped him slowly down her throat.

 

Corey would not be returning from Dianne’s throat, for the simple reason that he had no desire to do so. Leanne and Tarquin would continue their shrinking and mouth adventures. So would Heather and Chad. So would Howie and Corinne Kenville. Christine Long was happily married to Hart Dale, having purged her interest in eating boys, when she swallowed Timothy Scribener for the final time. The novels and stories had brought people’s desires out in the open, and all over the world, people were learning to act on them.

 

It was a giant step forward for all the women involved.