- Text Size +

The couple continued to date, and Chad eventually lent her his copy of ‘Tunnel to the Giants’. After she’d finished reading it, he asked her if she’d be interested in joining the Giantesses Order Of Diminutives. Heather was keen to do so, and they sent their application fees to Leanne and Tarquin and were soon made financial members of the club.

 

Soon after that, they attended their first social function of G.O.O.D.

 

“So you ended up in her salad bowl but still at the same venue?” asked Leanne.

 

“Yes,” said Chad, “I couldn’t tell that I was in a salad bowl, until she spooned me up towards her mouth, but then I quickly realised what was happening, though I didn’t know how.”

 

“None of us know how,” said Tarquin, “It just seems almost as though it happens because both parties want it to.”

 

“Why did you ask about the location?” asked Heather.

 

“Location?” said Chad.

 

“The venue,” said Heather.

 

“It’s happened to us over and over again, but we find ourselves in an unfamiliar house and garden,” said Chad.

 

“I wake up in the house and he wakes up in the garden. It’s always during our sleep times too,” said Leanne.

 

“She comes out to catch me and eat me. The first time it happened, I thought she was a giant. She thought I was a shrunken boy. We still haven’t worked out which, because we don’t know where we were each time,” said Tarquin.

 

“It’s happened several times,” said Leanne, “I caught him after the first few rounds and ate him every time from then on.”

 

“Maybe we can do it again soon too,” said Chad.

 

“I hope we do,” said Heather.

 

“So do I,” said Chad, “It would be nice to do it, now that I know I won’t be eaten forever.”

 

“Maybe you don’t know that for certain,” said Heather.

 

“There’s a young man here on his own,” said Leanne, “I think I know who it is. I’d like to welcome him, Tarquin. Can you look after Heather and Chad?”

 

“Sure,” said Tarquin.

 

Leanne walked over to the newcomer and checked his club badge that she had sent him.

 

“Timothy Scribener!” she said, “I’ve been looking forward to meeting you ever since you sent your application form. I’ve got something to show you.”

 

She took out the folder copy of Christine Long’s story, and let him read through it while she attended to other guests. He rejoined her half an hour later and talked.

 

“I am that Timothy Scribener,” he said, “It was two and a half years ago that I literally lived the final scene of that story, except for one detail which Mrs Long couldn’t possibly have known. She wrote every bit of it as it happened, it seems.”

 

“We’ve been trying to locate her,” said Leanne, “I think she’d make a valuable addition to the club, but there’s no indication of her address in that story. We pulled it from several issues of a magazine.”

 

“I’ve been trying to locate her as well,” said Timothy.

 

“What was that detail that was different?” asked Leanne.

 

“I would have thought it was obvious,” said Timothy, “I didn’t dissolve in her stomach. I suddenly found myself back in the nature gardens at full size, and of course Mrs Long wasn’t there.”

 

“What did you do?”

 

“I couldn’t have worked out where her house was from the journey that my tiny self took in her car. I don’t know where she lives. I’d give anything to see her again, now that I’ve got my full size back. I’d love to tell her how much that gobbling meant to me when we finally did it together.”

 

“If your experience was anything like mine and Tarquin’s, I believe that you did it together every time you thought you dreamt it,” said Leanne, “We’d end up in our beds or bed each time the experience stopped too, but you might have mistaken it for dreams, since you never had the chance to talk with Christine afterwards.”

 

“No wonder it seemed so real,” said Timothy.

 

“We’ve been very interested in Christine Long and wondered if you’d been eaten forever. We were hoping, and still are, that she’ll find a copy of ‘Tunnel to the Giants’ in a book shop, read it, read the fan club application pages at the end, and contact us to join up. The book has been out for a while now, and we haven’t heard from her. What happened to you? Our research showed that you disappeared from society altogether.”

 

“I woke up one morning at home and found myself at tiny size. Mrs Long never showed up, but I spent nearly two years living in my house at tiny size. I had enough food supplies to last my tiny self indefinitely, except that I couldn’t get at the things in the fridge. I had to struggle to climb to basins, turn taps on and off and get at the food. I hadn’t been out of the house in all that time, until I suddenly got my full size back. Since then, I’ve spent months trying to locate Mrs Long.”

 

“None of us know what causes our unusual desires, let alone what makes the size differences temporarily possible,” said Leanne, “But I founded the group to provide a way for us to meet together and share the details of our lives without facing any judgement from the outside world, which is full of people who don’t understand and would sneer at us if we told them. Your experience is different yet again from anything that we’ve learned from other members. I think it would be inspiring for the group if you gave a testimonial speech recounting your story at the next meeting. I’ll send photocopies of Christine’s fictionalized version to any member who books for the function, and ask them to have read the story before they come to hear from you. Would you be willing to talk about it?”

 

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to tell it to a lot of like minded people,” said Timothy, “Sure, I’ll be happy to do it.”

 

“I’m grateful,” said Leanne.

 

“I’m the one who should be,” said Timothy, “Without your book, I’d never have known that there were others like me in the world. You wouldn’t believe the ridicule I got on the rare occasions that I trusted people with my secrets in the past.”

 

“It’s their loss,” said Leanne, “Our desires are so much more exciting than conventional ones, and they enable the day dreamers involved to remain aroused for hours longer than the conventional desires do too … longer than the duration of any criticism from the outsiders, wouldn’t you say?”

 

“When you put it like that,” said Timothy.

 

 

A month later, Leanne organised a dinner for Giantesses Order Of Diminutives, with Timothy Scribener as guest speaker. He enjoyed sitting at Leanne’s table. She placed all the men on one side and all the women on the other, enabling the men to look across at their partners eating, and revel in every movement of the women’s tongues.

 

“I’ve put you at the end of the table, next to Tarquin,” whispered Leanne, “You’re welcome to look at my tongue. You’re the only one here without a partner, and I know how much you must be missing Christine Long.”

 

“Thank you,” said Timothy, “It would be nice, though I hope you won’t be offended if I say not as nice as Mrs Long’s tongue would be to me.”

 

“Not at all. To people like us, it’s very romantic. She’d be touched by your devotion.”

 

“She must have spent all this time believing that I was lost in her tummy,” said Timothy suddenly.

 

“If she’d known where you lived, she could have gotten at you any time,” said Leanne.

 

“I couldn’t have avoided her for nearly two years, even in my own home,” said Timothy, “She’d have caught me and eaten me eventually, and I’d have loved it.”

 

“I don’t think you’d have stayed tiny for two years, if she’d eaten you again,” said Leanne, “For Tarquin and I, it keeps ending just as I gobble him down. It couldn’t with you, because Mrs Long wasn’t around. So you stayed tiny for a long time. It breaks the precedents of our adventures, and that’s why I’m looking forward to hearing the details of your experiences, picking right up from where Christine Long’s story left off.”