- Text Size +

USA, 23 years ago…

 

“I’m sorry, Dianne, I… always liked you… I’m really sorry.”

 

“He’s younger than Jared was when we first met,” thought Dianne, “And I was the older woman then.”

 

Dianne brought her lips back, and threw her arms around him. They kissed passionately for ages, slipping into a lying down position on the couch and enjoying each other’s presence in the silence.

 

“If anyone finds out, I’d lose custody of you,” she whispered.

 

“We’re not related. It’s alright,” said Corey.

 

“But you’re underage and in my care,” said Dianne.

 

“Do you wish any of this hadn’t come to pass?” asked Corey.

 

“No, I don’t wish that,” said Dianne.

 

Both of them had temporarily forgotten their grief and felt elated. Dianne had never imagined the potential for such an outcome, when she had first befriended the boy eight years earlier, but she could not deny her feelings now.

 

Corey himself had had a form of crush on her right from the start, and saw no reason to deny himself the opportunity to act on it now.

 

“I just hope that Mary doesn’t read the signals,” said Dianne, “Maybe we’d better not go around there so often.”

 

“I guess you’re right. I’m in high school now. I only ever see her when I’m with you,” said Corey.

 

“Give me another kiss,” said Dianne.

 

“I love kissing you,” said Corey.

 

They lost themselves in the moment and felt no shame. Nor was there any need for it.

 

“Where do we go from here?” asked Dianne at last.

 

“Forward all the way, but secretly,” said Corey.

 

“There would be one limit,” said Dianne, “I just don’t think I could marry my adopted son. I’ve been married once already. I’ll always be with you, but I couldn’t get married again.”

 

“I don’t even think I want to get married the first time. I just want to be with you too,” said Corey.

 

He couldn’t explain what was in his mind instead of the things that married couples do. Though if he’d read ‘Love and the Shrinking Male,’ he might have had a better chance.

 

 

Christine Long’s fictional story continued, read in present day…

 

She drank a glass of water from the table and then put out her tongue and licked his face and hands until they were fully clean.

 

"There you are" she said, putting him down on the table "I shall let you rest on my daughter’s dolls house, while I take a nap on her bed. The dolls house is on the bedside table. I shall take you in to the dolls house now."

 

"Mrs Long, could you please put me down on the floor and let me walk in myself? I haven't really had any exercise, with giant hands giving me such nice rides everywhere."

 

"No I suppose you haven't....there you are," she said lowering him gently to the floor and releasing her fingers. She rose to her full height again, looking down at him.

 

"Shall I lead the way?"

 

"Could we just stand here like this for a while?"


"Sure, if you like."

 

"Thank you. This makes me respect what a big tall giant lady you are. So how do you feel to have somebody so small staring up at you?"


"I'm proud and pleased to have you as my visitor, little boy. You're one friend that I never expected to see again."

 

"My whole house wouldn't even come up to your knee now. I like being your guest, but I'm sure you'd never be able to be mine. I would have no room to welcome you, even if we could ever get back to earth."


"That does not matter. I would not try to squeeze into your tiny house, but you do not take up too much space here."

 

"Good. I am ready to follow you now.”

 

“My daughter’s away with my husband at the moment. They’re both giants too now. Alright. I shall try to walk slowly" she said, "Otherwise you will not even be able to run the distance in the time that I shall take to walk it."


She led him into her absent daughter’s room, picked him up and lowered him into the open roofed dolls house with an upstairs bedroom waiting for him. The window looked out onto the bed beside the table on which the dolls house stood. His own tiny bed was beside the window. He got onto it and looked out as she climbed into the giant bed. It would be nice to sleep so comfortably in this giant place knowing that an old friend had become a giantess and could look after him.

 

"I hope you sleep well, little Timothy."

 

"Thank you giant Mrs Long. I hope that I can be useful to you sometime."

 

"Oh you will," she said smiling adorably, "I have decided to have you for dinner tonight."

 

"Dinner! But why?" he exclaimed.

 

"Because you are a delicious little boy. Sleep nicely, little Timothy," she said casually.

 

"But Mrs Long, I thought that we were friends."


"I'd love to eat a little friend.  I am big enough now that I can easily swallow you whole. We had better get some rest now," she said, settling her face on her pillow.

 

"But Mrs Long, I don't want to be eaten."


"Well you will be, Timothy. You cannot escape, and I see no reason to let you go. It would be quite natural for a big giantess like me to eat a tiny little boy like you for my lunch. So there!"

 

She poked out her tongue, teasing him.

 

"I hope that you were watching my tongue, Timothy, because you will be placed upon it at dinner time. Now I shall open my mouth wide in front of your little window. Have a look inside it, since you will be inside it yourself when I do the gobbling."

 

She opened her mouth and he stared past her huge lower lip in at her big sparkling tongue and the distant throat that awaited him. It was like a terrifying tunnel down to her stomach of no return.

 

"So what do you think about that, little Timothy? Would it help you to prepare yourself for tomorrow, if you climbed into my mouth for a few minutes now? I shall keep my teeth apart. You will not get hurt."


"I shall try" he said.

 

She opened her mouth. He sat on the window ledge, climbed over her lip, and lay down on her tongue, with his face and arms resting on her lip, looking out at her dress as she sat back in her bed. After a few minutes he called out to her.

 

"Can I come out now, please Mrs Long?"


She brought her mouth back to the dolls house window, and he climbed back to his bed.

 

"I don't mind going into your mouth Mrs Long. I could do it every day without being scared, if you like the taste of me. I just worry about going into your stomach."


"Are you saying that I don't have a nice stomach?" she asked with an air of being offended by his remark.

 

"No, but I don't want to live in it."


"Well you had better change your mind, because you are going to be in it for a very long time. It will not matter to me what you think of it. I will continue enjoying my happy long life long after I have swallowed you down."


"But don't you think it is unfair to keep me there all of my life, just so that you can enjoy one meal?"


"Life is often unfair, Timothy. I have had unfair things happen to me too. You will just have to face up to it. I am not going to allow you any way out of this. It will not be frightening for me, when I am eating you. I am looking forward to it. You will have to be brave. Now if you wake up before I do, have a look at me while I am asleep, so that you can prepare yourself to be kept inside me."


"Why should you have so much fun eating me, while I go through such terror?"

 

"For one thing, I am big enough to eat you, and for another, you know that my stomach will be soft and comfortable."


"And impossible to get out of."

 

"Timothy, I gave you lunch, washed you with my tongue and let you sleep here this afternoon. Don't I deserve a special reward?"


"I am very grateful, and I would do anything for you except being your dinner."


"You will have to let me eat you for my dinner, little Timothy. I will not accept any other reward for all the kindness that I have shown you. I am not going to listen to any more of your objections. Go to sleep and think of yourself as a piece of food for me to enjoy eating. You will understand the situation much better, if you do that, little Timothy."

 

She soon fell asleep.

So did Timothy.

 

 

He awoke in the latter half of the afternoon to see that Mrs Long was still asleep, but he was in desperate need of a way to escape from her.

 

He went downstairs and out of the dolls house. He found a small nail file on the table beside a wall. He lifted it, jumped to Mrs Long's pillow and crept over to a part of her hair that was not held in place and weighted down by her sleeping head. He filed off a few strands, which were as dense as rope to him, snuck over to the bedpost, tied Mrs Long's hair strands to the post and slid down them to the floor. He soon ducked under a door and ran across her lawn, reaching a flower bed in time to hear her open the door and call out:

 

"I'm awake now, you naughty little boy! I will catch you and gobble you all up! Here I come now!"