- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was writen by Ethin for me. But I did some changes to make it fit to gather

with the new characters.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The story and Character's personalities is totally different than the Original game! The characters belong to

Team Ninja! relax, read and enjoy!

Ayane:
A cute girl. Very beautiful and very attractive. She is a sweet heart girl and very lovable. She has a Funny and playful personality. Ayane has the ability to catch the hearts of the others, charming the people around her. She has a strong heart. Ayane always shows her smile, with her friends or with strangers, Ayane always win their hearts. She have a very beautiful, meaty and tall body. She is about 157 cm tall. She have beautiful soft boobs and a smooth amazing perfect bubbly ass. Since she was little, she had supernatural powers. She used her powers when ever she wants on who ever she wants. But she didn't want to attract attention so she kept it secret between herself and her brother Hayate, and she used her power to create her own small kingdom by shrinking anyone who is bad or made trouble around her, and kept them as slaves forever to herself.

--------------------------------------------

Prologue
N/A

--------------------------------------------

-Ayane Sama-


On day, in the middle of Ayane's life, it was a beautiful day and she was out enjoying it with her brother. They were heading home from the park when a girl named Huda about Ayane's age bumped into her.

"Watch were your going bitch." Huda said and flipped off the two. Hayate clenched his fists in anger “How dare that whore to call my sister a bitch!” he thought as the girl who ran into Ayane walked away.

"Hey Ayane.. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Hayate gave Ayane a wink and looked back at the Girl. "Hey bitch! Come say that to her face!" Hayate yelled to her. The girl stopped walking and turned to look at them. She stomped her way towards Hayate and Ayane and was about to slap Ayane when her eyes started to glow red and the girl vanished into thin air. Ayane had a wicked smile on her face as she looked down to see the girl only 1.5 cm tall and at her feet. Ayane leaned over and plucked the girl off the ground with her massive fingers.

"So. What were you going to say to my face?" Ayane giggled. The girl screamed for help but there was no one in sight plus no one would hear her. Ayane smiled to Hayate because he knew what was going to happen. Ayane brought the girl around behind her and stretched out her pants and panties. The girl looked down in horror as she could see two large beautiful moons of flesh and a dark crack between them. Ayane looked over her shoulder and gave the girl a wink just before she stuffed her hand down ward and forced the screaming girl into her beautiful crack. Hayate watched Ayane's face as she slowly pushed the girl into her puckered cave. Ayane licked her lips and moaned as she felt the girl struggle for her life. But Ayane removed her finger and the screams from the girl’s screams were soon silenced as the tight hole closed trapping her inside the dark slimy cave.

Hayate laughed as Ayane gave her ass a wiggle, feeling the girl bouncing around inside. "So it looks like we have a new toy to be added to your collection huh?" Hayate smiled. Ayane laughed “yeah! I’ll leave her in your care! train her well! Got it! haha ”. Hayate laughed “Yeah, yeah. You just leave it to me!” and the two continued on there way back home.

-[One hour later]----------------------------------------

Hayate and Ayane get inside their house and look at each other "Who knew we would grow up the way we are." Hayate laughed "Yeah.. I still remember the first time I shrank you and we played with my dolls." she smiled. “You had a very bad control over your power! You shrank me once to around o.1 cm tall and you couldn’t return me to my size!! Your finger was like a mountain to me!” Hayate laughed. “Well I was a kid that day! Its natural that I can’t control it well! BUT now!! I have full control and I can shrink any one with just a single look!! Shi shi shi~” Ayane said proudly.

Hayate knew where this is going he just waited for Ayane to do what ever she wants with him. Ayane slowly turns around and looks at him "You ready to play with my new toy?" she smiled Sadistically. Hayate Sadistically nodded “Yeah!” and soon he felt himself shrinking.
Hayate soon stopped shrinking at 2.5 cm tall. He looked up to see Ayane’s gigantic body slowly undressing herself. She kicked her shoes across the room and soon everything Elsa. The ground shock with each step Ayane take as she undress herself. Hayate looked at Ayane's amazing body towering above him as she looked down at him at her feet with a smile on her face. He alway loved to see Ayane’s gigantic body from down her feet! It was a breathtaking view! As she slowly reached down and picked him up. "You ready my TINY toy?" she giggled "Yeah! I cant wait! my BIG princess!" he smiled and laughed a little. Ayane slowly brought Hayate downward and then behind her. Hayate was now face to face with Ayane's massive ass cheeks. She brought her other hand around to her ass and grabbed one of her ass cheeks. Hayate watched as she parted her ass cheeks exposing her cute little ass hole which was inviting him in as she flexed it.

Ayane started to move Hayate to her pucker and licked her lips. It didn't take long for Hayate to come into contact with the wrinkly skin and be forced inside her rectum. Ayane let out a little moan as she felt Hayate pop inside. She removed her finger and left him inside her hellhole. But to Hayate this was a heaven hole. He put his hand on the pulsating walls of her slimy rectum and looked around for the new girl. It didn't take long for him to find her trapped and almost sucked up inside Ayane's lower large intestines. Hayate laughed and walked up to the horrified girl.

When she noticed Hayate's large body as he was double her size! She started to scream for his help but he just casually walked up to her and rubbed his hand across her face "Aww is someone not having fun? whats your name girl?" he laughed "H-Huda!! Please Uah.. Help me! It's sucking me in!" she screamed "Aw maybe you shouldn't be such a bitch and knew your place when you said my sister is a bitch. You shouldn’t treat my sister like that you whore. Now you are going to be her ass slave for the rest of your pathetic life" Hayate slowly put pressure on the girl and pushed her in a little. She started to scream and squirm as she was forced up to her shoulders “No wait I am sorry I’ll apologize to her just please save me!” Hayate grabbed the girl’s hair and pulled her face up to his face “ You’re not going anywhere! I’m having fun torturing you in my sister’s ass and don’t worry you’ll love it here. behind you there are a lot of bad little girl like you who learned how to love their giantess princess’s ass! you should learn how to love Ayane’s ass, too” The girl started to cry and asked for Hayate to save her but... .

Ayane felt the girls pathetic squirms and fell backward onto her bed as shock waves of pleasure shot thru her body "Mmm oh Hayate.. Your being so harsh to the new girl." she bite her bottom lip as she felt the girl wiggle again.

Inside Ayane's ass, Hayate grabbed the girls hair and looked into her eyes "Your not worth saving. HAHAHAHA!" he started to laugh evilly. The girl started to frantically kick and scream as Hayate slowly pushed the girl until she was gone and now trapped deep in the lower large intestines of Ayane and will only be sucked up further and further trapped inside the foulest part of Ayane's body. Hayate smiled as he heard the girls scream slowly fade away as she was sucked up "Don't call Ayane bitch." he looked at the intestines hole in an anger look.

Ayane felt what Hayate did and smiled wickedly feeling the girl wiggle and squirm inside her large intestines "Mm serves you right, bitch." she rubbed her lower stomach where she felt the girl and laughed.

Hayate walked back up to the walls of Ayane's rectum and started to rub his hands into it. He could hear Ayane's muffled moans with every rub "This is the life!" He sighed and enjoyed himself inside his little sister’s perfect ass knowing another horrible person has met there fate deep inside of it.

Ayane rubbed both her ass cheeks and smiled "this is the life." she smiled and enjoyed her brother’s massage.

- On the next day -

Ayane was in Hayate’s room playing PS3. When she got bored, she decided to take her brother out. As Ayane turned off the PS3, she went back to her room to get her drawing stuff then back to her brother’s room. She closed the door behind her and walked to his bed, with her free hand she lowered her pants and panties, the she pent her butt over the bed and started to push him out.

Hayate was lying on Ayane’s asshole from the inside when it’s suddenly sucked him in. The muscles pushed him out of Ayane’s ass. First, his head got out and saw her butt cheeks closed on him. As the rest of his body got out with a “pop” sound her asshole closed shut. Ayane used her free hand to open her ass cheek and Hayate fell on the bed. Hayate looked up and saw Ayane’s massive body towering above him as she turned around to put her stuff on the bed. She then looked at him and her eye’s glow red and he was normal size again. Ayane looked at him in an annoyed look and said “You better get yourself a shower”. He smelled himself and said “yea I was in a good 28 hours in your ass!” He took all his new cloths and towels and went to take a shower.

Soon he walked into the bedroom sparkling from the great shower he had and found that some of Ayane’s stuff were missing. Ayane’s face turned red and explode in anger “Kasumi!!” Hayate blocked his ears so he won’t be caught in the screams. Kasumi came in in an annoyed face “Don’t scream at me like I’m your little kid! Show some respect!” Ayane’s face almost explode from the frustration, she just ignored her and left the room.

Hayate fallowed Ayane to his room. Ayane sat there angry. He closed the door behind him and started speaking “What’s her problem with you?” Ayane took out all her anger and told him everything Kasumi did to her. He listen to her unlimited speech as she almost brook everything as she did. After she finished, she fell on her knees panting from all the talk and the anger she let out on her brother “Sorry, I didn’t mean to say this much! But I feel better now!” Ayane got up and sat on the chair then she took a deep breathe. Hayate looked at her with a silly smile “She gave you a pretty hard time!” Ayane looked away in an annoyed look and didn’t talk about it.

After a long silent moment, Hayate suggested an Idea to Ayane “ Why don’t you just add her to your butt collection?” Ayane was surprised to here this “NO WAY! SHE’S MY SISTER!” Hayate calmly said “ Well, I’m your brother and I still became your butt slave!” Ayane said with a blush yet annoyed face “Y-you’re different! You volunteered to be mine” Hayate grin and said “Ayane! you’re a goddess, you get what ever you want and everything else doesn’t matter you at all! I’m pretty sure that Kasumi will be off better in your butt. Her twisted personality will give us a hard time, but in your butt, that won’t be a problem.” Ayane sighed as she thought about it. Maybe if she shrink her, she will end her suffering and never be bothered again.

Ayane then got up. and left the room. Hayate watched Ayane left and closed the door behind her. Kasumi was on her laptop surfing while she had a lot of rubbish around her. Ayane got angry and walked to Kasumi and shout it at her “clean your rubbish! at once!” Kasumi looked at her in arrogant way and said “You don’t order me around” Ayane was so furious now that she started to think of what Hayate said but she just ignored and left her be. Just on time Ayane got a message from the house keeper that her room was messy last time and gave her a warning. Ayane was now beyond furious! She closed her phone and went back to Kasumi.
Kasumi looked at Ayane. Ayane’s eyes were both red. Kasumi got scared and before she say anything she vanished into thin air. Ayane didn’t bother to say anything as she send her arm so fast and grabbed the tiny Kasumi in her fist. Ayane looked so angry, and said “So little bug, from now on, you’ll learn to respect me and not causing me any problem any more! Your life is in my hand! I won’t return you until you learn how to behave!” Kasumi looked at her in fear and shock then she noticed that Ayane sledded her pants and panties and moved her to her butt. Kasumi was in silence shock and couldn’t speak as Ayane spread one ass cheek and exposed her asshole to Kasumi. Ayane looked at her from over her shoulders and said “Now get into your new home my ass slave!” with that Ayane shoved Kasumi in completely.

Ayane sat on Kasumi’s bed feeling happy that she got rid of her troublesome sister “ I should have done this long time ago!”. She sighed and got up and looked at her lower stomach with a grin she patted her lower stomach few times and said “ My precious slaves! I got you a new friend! in my asshole! She’s a little stubborn so I want you to go get her and give her a little tour in her new home! hehe” Ayane smiled softly as she rubbed her lower stomach enjoying the feeling of all her little slaves in her ass started to move to her asshole to get Kasumi. Kasumi was fighting the closed asshole but she couldn’t open it up. She heard a lot of noises coming from the depth of Ayane’s ass and she got scared. Suddenly a lot of girls came at her and grabbed her and started to cheer her up and happily inviting her in. Kasumi was so scared but all these girls made her feel comfortable for the time being. Ayane smile turned to a grin as she felt them took Kasumi and returned to the depth of her ass. Ayane patted her lower stomach again and said “good slaves! I’ll reward you next time! Hehe!” and Ayane started to clean Kasumi’s room.

Deep inside Ayane’s ass, Kasumi was crying around the girls. Every time Ayane’s ass start shacking Kasumi cry again. The girls talked to Kasumi and calmed her down. “Don’t worry! Ayane-sama is very nice girl. She treat us good, have fun together and she lets out to shower together.” another girl said “hey hey who are you?” Kasumi looked at her in teary eyes “Kasumi” all the girls “Whaaat!? Ayane-sama’s big sister!” Kasumi replied by nodding her head. The girls started to open up to Kasumi and slowly Kasumi started to have fun by the time. But, Ayane set on the a bed and her ass shocked violently. Kasumi hugged one girl as they fell on each other. The girls laughed at what happened and chat normally. Kasumi slowly started to have fun and enjoy her time. As Ayane move around the house her ass would shack with each step but that didn’t bother Kasumi anymore and started to laugh with the girls when they fell down. The girls grabbed Kasumi’s hands and they pulled her up and said “come with us, we’ll gonna show you how we please Ayane-sama and we can chat after that all we want!”

On the outside, Ayane was walking to Hayate’s room. She stopped to feel her slave’s movement inside her returned to normal. She smiled knowing that Kasumi now is used of being in her ass “that was quick! I didn’t think Kasumi will easily accept being in my godly ass by now! Hehe” Ayane entered Hayate’s room and found him playing games. She came and sat next to him. Hayate looked at her and said “So... what did you do with Kasumi?” Ayane smiled and took a deep sigh and said “ Lets say... She’s home now!” Hayate smiled and continued playing.
- [One week later] -------------------------------------

Ayane was lying in her bad with all her slaves doing a full body massage for her. It was not the first time that Ayane shrink someone! for the past 5 years Ayane was shoving every bad girl into her ass and with Hayate’s help, she break the girls into a willing slaves that they become happy and honored to become her slaves.

Ayane stretching on her bed and enjoying the full body message that her loyal slaves are giving to her except for Kasumi and few of her friends. Hayate was walking around Ayane’s body with a toothpick to check on all the slaves and make sure they do a better job. Ayane then said “ Ok thats enough! everyone! return in my ass!” Hayate then yelled loudly “DID YOU HEAR THE PRINCESS!! EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR HOME!”. Everyone quickly came out from every where on Ayane’s body! some came out from between her boobs and some from under her boobs and some were in her bellybutton and some were in her armpit, two girls were inside her nose and some were in her mouth and some were between her toes in her feet all the slaves around Ayane’s body gathered in one place! Now with everyone in front of her ass, two slaves spread Ayane’s ass cheeks as Ayane was lying on her back smiling happily with both of her hand massaging her breasts, anJann Leed one leg on the other leg. She waited for the slaves to go inside of her by their own.

At Ayane’s butt, the slaves entered on after another. Hayate have created a rule to the slaves and Ayane liked it. Each slave must kiss Ayane’s ass to enter, if not! Ayane will tighten her hole and the slave won’t be able to get inside. Ayane smiled and moaned as she felt her slaves kissing and entering her ass one by one. now the last two slaves who were grabbing Ayane’s ass cheeks let go of the cheeks to slam to gather making a *slap* sound. Hayate then ordered the two to fallow the other slaves. Hayate smiled as he saw the last two jamming their way through Ayane’s beautiful ass cheeks and then into her asshole.

But Ayane’s face became annoyed as she lifted one leg up in the air. Hayate looked up at Ayane’s beautiful legs as they looked like huge towers to him and saw the leg came down in high speed and slammed her foot on the bed behind Hayate. Hayate surprised to see Ayane did this and he suddenly heard Huda’s screams. She was planning on running away. “Where do you think your going, Huda? Ayane closed her large toe around the tiny girl and lifted her foot up high in the air. She open her toe and the girl climbed the large toe and looked down and saw that she was very high in the air and quickly hugged Ayane’s big toe frightened from the height and she saw Ayane lying on her bed with two hand behind her head and an annoyed look on her face, and Ayane start talking and said “ do you think you can escape me, The moon princess and the queen of all shrunken people! You looked down at me tiny girl! but I forgive you! why? because I am the kindness and beauty of all this world and now I will ask you one more time! will you return to my ass? newly ass slave~!” Ayane smiled softly to the girl at her toe.

Ayane then lowered her foot to her hand and the girl got up easily letting Ayane grab her with her giant fingers. Ayane then brought her to her face and softly said,” listen sweetie, I love you and I love all my slaves and I don’t punish anyone. In fact I give rewards! I give the best slave to choose to stay anywhere on my perfect body for a whole week! Like Mai here” Ayane took her hair from her ear and there was Mai used as an earring and she was happy as she waved to Huda!, Then Huda looked back at Ayane’s face as Ayane let her hair close back at Mai and Said “ Now Huda! You won’t run away. You can’t choose! Live as my Slave is the only option” Ayane grinned as she saw Huda face give up and submit to her will.
Then Ayane lowered Huda down to her ass and let Huda fall on the bed in front of her ass. “Ahem!” Huda got a chill feeling as she looked at the beck of her and saw Hayate’s angry face looking at her with smokes coming out of his head “ Hudaaaa! How dare you running away from Ayane!!!”, “ I- I’m sorry I just...” , “ NO EXCUSES!!” Hayate grabbed Huda and threw her like a rocket into Ayane’s ass. and Ayane let out a yelp voice at the strong and fast entrance of Huda. Ayane said” hehe, you are really harsh with our toys” Hayate blushed” well, it can’t be helped they need to behave well for your comfort, Ayane!” Ayane smiled “ thats why I trust you to be my guard and the trainer of my slaves to train them who to please me, Shi shi shi~” Hayate blushed “ I’ll do anything for you Ayane!”.


Now that everyone are inside Ayane's ass, Hayate turned around to to walk away, but Ayane’s giant fingers grabbed him on the head, “huh!?” Hayate wondered as Ayane said “ Where do think your going?” Hayate couldn’t turn his head as he said “ Am I returning back to my room!” but Ayane’s eyes narrowed at Hayate statement and said to him in confident tone. “Your room?! You are my slave, too! You’re going back into my ass like everyone else! and that is your room!” with that Ayane stuffed her brother in her ass with a big smile on both their faces, “hahaha, well thats tru-mmmugh” Hayate said as his voice muffed as his face entered Ayane’s ass.

Ayane had gotten up from her bed and went outside to do some shopping for the week. But this time she left Hayate inside her warm dark cave. "I think we need more toys." Hayate felt Ayane moving and rubbed his body on the slimy walls of her rectum "Mmm go get more toys Ayane." Hayate cracked a wicked grin and laughed.

Ayane was walking down the sidewalk when she spotted a group of mean girls bulling a poor young girl at a park. She grind and walked over to them. The three girls saw Ayane walking up and squinted "Hey bitch back off! This is non of your business!" the three girls stood up and the young girl turned around and ran away. Ayane didn't care about the girl who ran away, all she cared about is that she found some new toys for her. She didn’t even give them time to get words out before she shrank them all down to half an inch tall.

The three girls screamed as Ayane walked up and put her hands on her hips "what's with girls these days and calling me bitch huh?" Ayane sighed and picked the girls up. Then took her new toys home. Hayate knew Ayane had just shrank some people and started to laugh "HAHAHA as expected of my sister!. Now show them to there new home." he looked sadistically at Ayane's asshole from the inside and grinned evilly.

Ayane got home and went to her room with a big grin on her face. "alright you bugs. Time to accept your fate and be my new toys." Ayane laughed "wh-what do you mean your toys?" one of the girls stuttered. Ayane smiled at the girl and plucked her off her palm "I'll show you." Ayane brought the girl down behind her and scratched out her pants and panties "What the hell do you think your doing you bitch! Don't! NOOO!" Ayane ignored the girls pleads for mercy and rammed her face first into her asshole.

Hayate could hear screaming and looked over at Ayane's asshole where he soon noticed a girls head pop thru. Hayate grinned as he walked up to her. Ayane left the girl half way inside her hole and waited. Hayate walked up and looked the girl in the eyes "Another bitch who was mean to Ayane !!” the girl noticed that Hayate was bigger than her! She got scared to see man double her size in front of her and start screaming for help, but Hayate shut her up”shhh this is your home now you’ll have a new life a head of you." Hayate laughed and yanked the girl fully inside Ayane's ass.
Ayane let out a little yelp as she felt Hayate do this and rubbed her ass cheeks "Mmm being mean to the new slaves as always, hehe" she giggled. Ayane looked down at the other two in her palm and looked at the girl in the left "Hmm I don't know about you tho... Hmm... Oh I know!" Ayane raised her up to her face and smiled "you'll go in this side." Ayane opened her mouth and popped the girl onto her tongue. She clamped her mouth shut sealing her in darkness. The muffled yells for mercy just made Ayane laugh as she tossed her from cheek to cheek covering her in saliva.


Soon Ayane swallowed the girl and sighed “don't worry you'll not die! you’ll travel through my body to meet the others in my ass sooner or later” she smiled and rubbed her throat feeling her wiggle down. The last girl in Ayane's hand was shacking in fear as Ayane's eyes locked onto her "ooh you don't even know how many people have met there fate inside my perfect ass. And your not going to be the last. Now time to meet your ROOMmates... well I mean your ASS-mates! hahaha." Ayane plucked the girl off her palm as she kicked and screamed trying to break free from the giantess girl’s grip. “Oh! By the way, behave yourself while you’re in my ass. Because I have little tiny guard that keeps an eye on my slaves all the time in there! If you didn’t behave well... he can be really scary! now that you understand this, time to go in!”

Ayane moved the girl downward and dropped her pants and panties onto the floor. Ayane rubbed the girls face on her smooth ass cheeks and then down her crack "Mmm in you go." she smiled and slowly pushed the girl into her ass crack.

Ayane tried to make this girls life a living hell and pushed her inward very slowly until she popped thru the foul flesh of her asshole and into her rectum. Hayate was rubbing the other girls face into the slimy walls as he watched the girl enter Ayane’s rectum but Ayane didn’t stop there Hayate saw Ayane’s huge finger comes in as well pushing the girl even further.
Ayane push the girl further and further into the darkness hearing her screams muffle as she was forced to deep and lost in her ass "oopsie.. Looks like I got carried away with that one." she giggled and bit her lip as she felt the girl squirm deep inside her soon to meet the other slaves inside her lower large intestines. the girl looked around and saw many girls massaging the walls and kissing it to show their respect to Ayane while they are in her perfect ass. She was scared and crying and looked around and saw another girl was crying too (that was Huda), She assumed that this girl was new like her... but she looked like she was in here for a long time! then finally the girl start crying loudly.

Hayate only smiled knowing Ayane was having way to much fun with this group of people "You see that girl? Your friends are gone..." he knelt down to her ear "But your mine. And I'm going to make your life a living hell." he smiled really close to her and smacked her face back into the slimy pulsating walls of Ayane's foul rectum. He screams only made Hayate push her face in deeper and laugh "what's wrong girl can't handle the stench of you home!?" the girl tried to kick and punch but Hayate wasn't going to let her move one bit.
Ayane rubbed her butt as she felt all the tiny girls moving inside her "Oh yes Hayate! Break my new toy! make them accept their fate!" she screamed and fell onto her bed making the girl in her stomach splash around in the darkness and the girls in her lower large intestines slam into the foul pink walls. Ayane could feel Hayate pushing the girl around in her rectum and laughed as shock waves of pleasure shot thru her entire body "OOH!! I'll never get tired of this kind of pleasure! Shi shi shi~ " she cheered and squirmed on her bed and hugging her pillow as she felt the other girl as jammed right into her lower intestine, Ayane said with a smile on her face “Ahhh~ this is life~” wiggling her ass left and right in motion. Inside her ass Hayate pushed the girls face deep into Ayane and Ayane’s ass shacked as he pushed, he knew Ayane loved the feeling of the girl getting all the way inside and her ass started to wiggle in motion. He smiled as he lied on Ayane’s asshole from the inside and heard Ayane say “Ahhh~ this is life” Hayate smiled and looked up and said “ Yeah~ this the life!” with that they both slowly fall asleep with a blushful smile on Ayane’s face...

“Good night Ayane...”

“Good night Hayate... Good night all of you my precious slaves...”

------[Months Later]--------------------------

Ayane and Hayate were packing for there vacation trip to China "So you know someone in China you say?" Ayane said as she put some cute panties in her suit case. "Yeah his names Jann Lee. He's been begging me to come visit." Hayate laughed. Ayane screamed out of Joy “Jann Lee!! really!? We’re going to see him! Ah It’s like a dream come true!” Ayane happily said as she was spinning around with hearts sparkling all over her. Hayate laughed, he was happy to see his sister happy. “Not only that. He is secretly a butt man. So I was hopping if we can get him to like to play with us, too.”

Ayane glared at her brother, “Us! There is no US here, Jann Lee is mine, So be out of it! You fatty” Hayate angrily replied “ He is my friend! How come I be left out of this! and don’t call me fatty you...” Ayane smiled happily knowing her brother wont say anything bad to her. “You fat!” Ayane’s face turned angry and started to argue with Hayate over who’s fat!

After a while, The two closed there suitcases and went off to the Airport. As they were in the car Hayate couldn't help but hear Ayane's occasional giggles "What's so funny?" Hayate smiled "Oh nothing. I can just feel my toys wiggling around again." she giggled and wiggled her rump on the car seat "I think they’re having fun." she smiled and looked over her shoulder at her cute butt... “I still hate you!” Ayane said as she looked away. “Ok, Ok, haha” Hayate only laughed at the easiness of his sister.

-An hour later-

Hayate and Ayane made it to the Airport and were boarding there plain "so how long is the flight?" Ayane questioned "You don't want to know..." Hayate laughed. The two got on the plain and looked around to see only one annoying woman was picking a fight with the poor flight attendant was on at the moment. Ayane got a wicked grin on her face as she walked over to the women "Uah I do believe your in my seat." Ayane said nicely. The women just looked at Ayane and gave her a smug look "go find another. There's dozens.” The flight attendant took her chance and run away to call for security  Ayane crossed her arms "I don't think so." Ayane grind and her eyes started to glow Hayate smiled as he noticed this.


The women didn't know what hit her first. She was normal sized and all the sudden she was nothing but an 1.5 cm tall on the giant seat "Oh look no ones in my seat." she smiled evilly. Ayane slid her way to the seat and started to bent her knees. The women started to scream as she noticed Ayane's soft clad ass heading right for her.

Soon her screams were silenced as Ayane planted her ass on top of her. She smiled and adjusted herself on the seat and positioned the girl under ass crack "ah so how long was the plain ride." she smiled and looked at Hayate as he sat down "12 hours." Hayate laughed "Did you hear that lady? I hope you don't mind." she grind and wiggled her butt on her again.

-12 hours later-

The plain finally landed and Ayane and Hayate looked out the windows to see the beautiful China.

"The hell! Its fucking raining!" Ayane and Hayate said in unison. Hayate stood up and started to exit the plain while Ayane slowly stood up to check on her little seat cushion. When she looked she didn't see anything on the chair but quickly noticed two little legs kicking out from between her cheeks "Oh there you are!" she giggled and plucked the women out from them and brought her to her face "Hmm I don't think I should just leave you here... I think you should come with me." she smiled and lowered the girl down behind her.

"Wh- what are you doing! Please let me g-..." the girl stopped talking when she noticed Ayane pull open her shorts and panties "NO please! Don't do this!" she yelled but Ayane just looked over her shoulder and smiled "Nah I think this is the best place for you. Now have fun." Ayane quickly stuffed her hand down the back of her shorts and slowly rubbed the girl up and down her ass crack "Ok welcome to you new home. Don't mind the smell." she giggled and quickly forced the women into her ass crack and straight into her asshole.

"Mmm there we go.. Make yourself at home." Ayane smiled as she forced her deeper and deeper into her rectum until she couldn't feel her anymore.

Hayate was waiting outside the gate as he noticed Ayane walking his way "So where's your cushion?" Hayate said "She's in a better place." she giggled and rubbed her ass a little and Hayate laughed.

The two walked down the terminal and soon noticed a guy holding a sign *Ayane and Hayate* but under the names on the sign it said *What kind of name is Hayate?!* Ayane took a love chill and Hayate just walked up to him and smiled.

"Hey guys!" Jann Lee said and went in for a hug but just before he did Hayate gave him a swift punch to the stomach "Stop making fun of my name!" he laughed and helped Jann Lee to his feet "Yeah... It was totally worth it ha!" Jann Lee laughed as he held his gut.
Ayane then kicked Hayate on the back and sent him fling to the wall “What are you doing to Jann Lee! you piece of shit!” Ayane noticed that she Just acted violently in front of Jann Lee, “ Oh crap!” Ayane suddenly disappeared and changed her cloths into more girly looking pink dress and appeared net to Hayate. She started treating his body “Arere... what Happened to you brother!? did these terrible things to you!?” Jann Lee looked around in confusion trying to figure how the first Ayane disappeared and the second Ayane appeared next to Hayate in less than a second!

Ayane carried Hayate’s broken body over to Jann Lee. “ H- Hi Jann Lee L-long time no see!” Hayate pearly spoke with his damaged body. Ayane said in a shy girly tone “ N-Nice to meet you! My name is Ayane!” Jann Lee blushed as he looked at Ayane’s beauty, when Ayane looked at his eyes. He quickly looked away and said, “A-ah Nice to meet you! Your brother talked about you a lot.” Hayate who looked like he was dying extended his arm and said” She is lying!” Ayane giggled and punched her brother in the stomach to end his life once and for all. Jann Lee looked again “ wha? Eeh! Hayate you need to be treated!!”

-On the way back to Jann Lee's house-

"Sorry I don't have a cart guys... But the walk isn't bad..." Jann Lee said with a silly laugh.

“IT”S OK!!” Ayane said happily to Jann Lee, and didn’t mind being wet.

"Yeah but it's fucking raining... Idiot" Hayate said as he whipped the water off his face with a smug look. Ayane glared at him with flam eyes. “A-actually its not bad really!” Hayate said as he looked away from Ayane’s angry face.

"Welcome to China! Where the rain comes down daily!" Jann Lee laughed and raised his arms into the air.

"How are you friends with Jann Lee?..." Ayane with a blushful smile whispered to Hayate.

"It’s a long story..." Hayate sighed.

As the three were walking down the street someone stepped out from an alleyway and pulled a gun out on the three and in a women's voice they hear the mystery person say "Give me all your money! Or someone's gonna get hurt!" Jann Lee quickly took a fighting stance, but Hayate and Ayane just stood there.

Hayate smiled and looked over at Ayane "So this vacation just got interesting." Hayate laughed "Do it Ayane." he winked to her. Ayane Blushed ,” What? right here!?” Hayate shout it at her “ Yea right here! Don’t you see she has a GUN!” Ayane cried out, ”owwh! Damn it!” and looked at the women with the gun "You picked the wrong people lady!" she said angrily and her eyes flashed red lights into the women's eyes and she blacked out.

Ayane reached down and plucked the shrunken girl off the ground "Look a foreign toy." she giggled. Jann Lee rubbed his eyes shocked at what he just saw "How... How the... Wha..." Jann Lee stuttered. Ayane just blushed and nodded her head. Hayate said “ It’s a long story Jann Lee, I’ll tell you later.”
The whole time the three walked Jann Lee stayed silent still shocked at what he just saw. But soon they reached his house and the three went inside "Finally out of the rain!" Hayate sighed. Ayane looked at the tiny girl in her hand and noticed she was finally awake "Jann Lee, Do you have a room for me to use?" Ayane laughed and looked at Hayate who nodded. “Yea, it’s up stairs, the first one you see” Jann Lee pointed at the stairs direction.

Ayane ran and grabbed Hayate’s hand when she pulled Hayate with her, Hayate grabbed Jann Lee’s and pulled him with him. Ayane opened the door and threw Hayate and Jann Lee on the sofa, “Shi Shi! The fun is about to begin” Ayane laughed at the tiny girl in her hand and looked at her brother who was sitting up. Ayane's eye glowed again and Hayate vanished.

Jann Lee just about lost it right there "The FUCK is going ON!" he yelled and Ayane looked at him, "J-Jann Lee why are you here?" she blushed and confused at the same time. “Oh damn it! I don’t care anymore!” Ayane with that Jann Lee watched her eyes start to glow again "Oh son of a bit-..." Jann Lee was cut off when he finally shrank down to 2.5 cm tall.

Hayate walked over to Jann Lee and helped him up, “how did you get this big?”, Hayate helped Jann Lee up and said "Don't worry man. Nothing terrible going to happen haha!" Hayate laughed and looked up at Ayane as she reached down and plucked the two off the ground "Ok Jann Lee I know it’s all out of sudden but I really love you and I want to take you away with me!" she smiled "Wha-what!? I won’t allow it! As long as I ugh" Hayate’s voice was silenced as Ayane clinched her hand on him, “You just shut up!”, Jann Lee said with a shaky voice as he looked at Ayane’s sparkling eyes waiting for an answer, “I do love you ,too. Since I saw you the first time. I really liked you!” Jann Lee blushed and looked down. “Awwww so cute! I am glad you said that! Who knows what could’ve happened to you if you rejected me” Ayane said clumsily as she laughed at the situation, but Jann Lee only swallowed his fear.

Ayane smiled and closed her hand around them and went to the bed She smiled as she jumped onto the bed. Ayane opened her hand and smiled down at her three toys "Ok Hayate show this bitch her rightful place!" she giggled and with her other hand she flipped her pink dress and pulled her panties down.

Ayane moved her hands back behind her and dropped her brother onto her plump ass cheeks.
Hayate landed on his feet just fine, “hey Ayane I won’t let you have...” Hayate tried to threaten Ayane but she only glared back at him from over her shoulders and said “Shut up! And get your ass back into my ass! and show this slut her new place!” Hayate couldn’t help but to sigh and saw Ayane’s hand opened and watched as the women fall on her ass cheek and continued to roll and fall down into the depths of Ayane's ass crack. Her head was still poking out "Please someone help!! Please!" she yelled. Hayate slowly walked up to the girl and smiled "Aww are you stuck?" he put his hands on his hips "here I'll help you." Hayate smiled "Oh thank you!" she smiled and reached her free hand out so Hayate could pull her out.

Hayate just smiled and without a word he placed his foot on top of her head and started to push her down "No! What are you doing! Please! NOO- Uahm!" her screams we're soon muffled as Hayate forced her down against Ayane's hell hole. Jann Lee couldn't believe what he just saw as Ayane looked back and smiled at him "Just wait for a moment it’ll be finish soon" Ayane gasped as Hayate jumped down into her crack.
Hayate grabbed onto the screaming girl and smacked her face into Ayane's asshole "This is going to be your life from now on. How do you like it so far?" he whispered in her ear. Hayate smiled and slowly started to push the girl thru the pucker of Ayane's ass until she was completely consumed by the tight hole.

Hayate laughed like an evil scientist and soon dived down into Ayane's ass hole to torment the girl even more. Ayane’s eyes flashed in happiness and laughed happily as she looked over her shoulders,
“Finally! I waited for this moment!” Ayane then closed her eyes and applied some pressure on her ass and with a strong suck! She sucked Her brother and the girl deep into her ass. She moaned as she felt her brother went deep into her, then she let out on final moan as she felt him fell down with the other slaves deep into her ass with no hope for him to return.

With a blushful sigh and a satisfied face, Ayane got up and Jann Lee who was on her hand watched as Ayane raised above him and sat there on the bed. Ayane shacked her ass and felt all her slaves got shocked inside her rectum like a popcorn bag and made sure make her brother get mixed with all her slaves in there. The slaves bounced on the walls of Ayane’s rectum along with Hayate and were thrown every where until she stopped. She closed her eyes and rubbed her ass satisfied that she made her brother trapped with all her slaves, “ Sorry brother, but this is for Jann Lee!” She opened her eyes and looked at the tiny Jann Lee.

Jann Lee looked at Ayane who was towering in front of him. She blushfully smiled at him and quickly snatched him. “ Shi Shi! Now there is no one to bother us any more. We can go crazy as we want to go without my stupid brother butting in.” Ayane then gave Jann Lee a kiss on his entire body, then placed him in her boobs, “Stay there for now. I came here to get rid of my brother. I wasn’t planing on getting you involved.” Jann Lee got his head out of Ayane’s boobs, “Ayane, please grow me back, Hayate is in your ass now, so there is no need for me to be small right!” Jann Lee hoped Ayane would return him back. “No! Not until I say so! Shi Shi!” With that Ayane put a finger on Jann Lee’s head and Shoved him back into her boobs.

Ayane adjust her dress, and her breasts then she picked her panties and started to slide them in until it was under her ass, before she wears her panties all in, She looked at her ass with a soft smile, “You struggling so hard brother. I thought you loved it in there? Well entertain yourself while you there!” Ayane then finished wearing her panties and adjusted he dress again she looked over her shoulder and with one hand rubbing her ass, “ you’ll be in sissy's ass for a long looong time, hehe” She gave her ass a few pats and went to sleep after the long trip.

Deep inside Ayane’s ass, everything was shaking as Ayane was crawling on the bed to sleep. As the shaking was stopped everyone can hear Ayane’s sighs and moans as she got comfortable and said “Good night slaves. Hayate is now one of you. Show him his new room from now on, hehe” Hayate looked at the girls uncomfortable as they all looked at him in an angry look. Hayate smiled a silly smile as they all jumped at him.

As Ayane was snuggling in her bad with a blushful smile, A scream came from her ass and she only got herself more comfortable as she dozed in her dreams.
The next Day -

Jann Lee woke up to a lot of shacking. He was swinging left and right all the time, but He couldn’t move or make a sound. was tied from head to toe with something fluffy and pink with only his face out, and with something blocking his mouth he can’t make a noise. Jann Lee noticed he was inside a fluffy pink ball that was hanged as a neckless on Ayane’s neck. Ayane felt Jann Lee moves on her neck, and with her hand she touched him softly, “Good morning Jann Lee, Like the new look. Hehe” Ayane with a blush on her face she giggled as she played with Jann Lee a little and then she stared walking on her day.

Inside Ayane’s ass, everything was shaking softly as Ayane was walking around the town, The girls captured Hayate and they shoved him in  a ball of Ayane’s shit, only his head was out. Hayate tried to move but he was stuck! Then the girls moved to the sides and Kasumi walked between them “What brings you to my kingdom, brother?” Hayate was surprised to see Kasumi became the queen inside Ayane’s ass. “I came to see you! I was worried about you!” Hayate lied and faked a smile. Kasumi glared at him and said “Well no one cares about you and non of us wants you around! So leave Ayane’s ass now!” All the girls started shouting and asking him to get out! “I will as soon as I get free from here!” Hayate said as he wiggled to get out from the shit ball he was trapped in.


To be continued... Maybe!!

Chapter End Notes:

In the end I hope you like it. And... uhmm... comments are welcomed XD