- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Earth-Prime, September 2012…

Primescribe thought back to his early childhood, when he had read the books written by Neatrix Plotter. Some of them contained animal vore themes. How much they could be improved if applied to shrunken males and giant women, he opined.

Earth-M, 1982…

 

Jason Todd was 13 going on 14. He had grown up admiring the Teen Titans. Of course he admired the Justice League of America too, but he had no super powers and was only a child. It seemed so unlikely that he could ever even be like Batman. Yet Robin and Speedy were something more realistic to aspire too. He was part of a travelling circus, and had recently lost his parents to the murderous activity of Killer Croc. What he didn’t know was that this would have happened a year or two later in a previous timeline, which had been thrown a little out of kilter by the Atom’s time visit to his 1960s self.

 

What would it be like to be the Mouse Man, Jason wondered. His romance with Wonder Woman was now well documented by the media. To Mouse Man, the beautiful amazon super heroine would be like a giantess.

 

Still, Jason reflected, even if he were five years older and super powered, he would only fit in with the Teen Titans, not the Justice League of America. Yet Wonder Girl did not turn him on even half as much as Wonder Woman. Mouse Man was very fortunate to have won her heart, Jason considered.

 

One day, when the circus was performing on the civilized edge of an American jungle (which has been the location subject of several previous chapters LOL), Jason went for a walk at the beginning of the first of the two weekdays that the circus performers took off as their ‘weekend’, as they naturally had to do a show on weekends to draw the available customers.

 

By mid-morning, Jason came to a cave and went in to explore it. It seemed to be glowing. When he found he could go no further, he returned to the cave entrance, to find that everything outside seemed to have grown. Not only that, but he was looking into the astounding presence of a beautiful giant sized woman, who was seated in front of the cave entrance.

 

The lady wore a fairly long skirt, had long dark hair, and the most beautifully familiar facial features that Jason had ever seen. In fact, apart from her size, she could have been Wonder Woman’s twin sister. She was proportionately a little less slender than Wonder Woman’s figure, but this seemed to make the giantess even more attractive to the infatuated boy.

 

“Don’t worry. You haven’t gone crazy,” said the giantess, “And I really am Wonder Woman, but not the one you know. Each time you go in and out of that cave, it takes you to either my world or yours, in alternate outcomes. You can call me Wonder Woman-G, as I’ve already met yours, whom I call Wonder Woman-M.”

 

“This is amazing!” said Jason, “I was thinking how lucky the Mouse Man of my world is to be dating a Wonder Woman who is giant sized to him. Your Mouse Man must be my size. I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but I wish I’d met you first.”

 

“Not at all. I’m very flattered,” said Wonder Woman, “I never dated my Mouse Man, but I’m dating the Atom here, and he is your size, though a little taller because of his adult age.”

 

“I’m Jason,” said the boy, “Wasn’t your Mouse Man interested in you like ours was interested in our Wonder Woman?”

 

“I believe he was,” said Wonder Woman, “But he never reformed, and he was so delicious that I ate him years ago.”

 

“Wow!” said Jason, “Our Wonder Woman would never have done that, even to a criminal.”

 

“Have I offended you?” asked Wonder Woman-G.

 

“I don’t think so,” said Jason.

 

“I’m glad,” said Wonder Woman, “The Atom’s often busy with scientific work on the week days. I recently met the Wonder Woman and Mouse Man from your world at this spot. It was only a few years ago. I thought I’d like to come here on my own some time and see if any other young men came through that cave to this world. It’s lovely to meet you, Jason.”

 

“I think so too,” said Jason, not sure where he stood, given her mention of dating the Atom, “I think you look even more beautiful than my world’s Wonder Woman.

 

“Call her Wonder Woman-M,” said Wonder Woman-G, “It’s the terminology we decided on, to distinguish between the two earths.”

 

“I’m Jason Todd-M then,” said Jason.

 

“I’ve been eating Atom several times over the years,” said Wonder Woman, “With his advanced size control, he is always able to find his way out of me again afterwards. It makes him the perfect dating partner for me. There’s just one thing he doesn’t have though: your youth. I think a teenaged boy like you would be even more tasty and tender. How old are you, Jason?”

 

“I’m only 13,” said Jason.

 

“I think you’d make a lovely meal for me, you know.”

 

“Are you going to eat me?” asked Jason.

 

“Not without your permission,” said Wonder Woman, and pushed a part of her long hair back behind her ear, until it bobbed into a new position, “Mouse Man was a criminal. You’re just a little boy. However, I would very much like for you to give me your permission, Jason.”

 

“Wow!” said Jason, “Do you realize what you’re asking me to do?”

 

“I have thought about it a lot,” said Wonder Woman, gently picking Jason up and holding him in front of her mouth, “But you have indicated to me that you feel a strong liking for me. I hope you’ll consider it.”

 

Mouse Man-M and Wonder Woman-M had kept the mouth play aspects of their relationship very much a secret. It was not known to the media or anyone else on their earth. However, Jason Todd-M nonetheless found the sight of Wonder Woman-G’s mouth to be unparalleled in its beauty.

 

“Are you and the Atom married?” asked Jason.

 

“No. I doubt we ever will be. We’re more interested in my eating him than we’ll ever be likely to be in marital activity. The relationship works well as it is.”

 

“Oh Wonder Woman, I’ve always wanted to be Wonder Woman-M’s boyfriend. I’d love to be yours even more, if only for one day … and then I think I would be willing to give you my permission to eat me.”

 

Wonder Woman’s giant mouth dropped open happily, and Jason caught a marvelous glance at her ecstatic tongue. To him it could well have been a moist mattress. He could see himself enjoying every aspect of the dating and eating that would go on between them if she accepted his offer … at least as far as the top of her throat.

 

“I was married once,” she said, “It was thousands of years ago. I would not have cheated on my husband in any way, even for the pleasure of eating you.”

 

“I wouldn’t have asked then,” said Jason.

 

“But I’ve been a widow for a long time.”

 

“You’ve lived thousands of years?” asked Jason.

 

“Yes, but a temporary romance with you would be nothing that Atom need know about. I was hoping to take you to Paradise Island and eat you in my private dining chamber at the palace. I’m sure I could give you some happy times in my bedroom beforehand if you’d like to have our date there.”

 

“Oh Wonder Woman, I’d love to!” said Jason.

 

“Call me Diana,” said Wonder Woman.

 

She carried him over to her invisible jet, and sat in the cockpit, resting Jason in the lap of her skirt. He looked up in admiration, as the beautiful Amazonian giantess smiled down at him and then concentrated her eyes on the view in front of the plane, so that she could fly.

 

Looking up as time went on, he could see into the clouds which drew nearer, and he could enjoy focusing his vision on the towering chest and neck and face of the beautiful woman who was taking him home for dinner.

 

When they reached Paradise Island, she took him into her bedroom, lay down and let him climb between the upper halves of her breasts. He eventually made his way up to her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Then she turned and kissed him slowly and affectionately.

 

For hours they enjoyed each other’s company, and then the day drew near to an end.

 

“Have I made you sufficiently happy with my end of our bargain?” asked Diana.

 

“More than my wildest dreams,” said Jason, “I’m yours to eat.”

 

Wonder Woman looked more breathtaking than ever before, as she emerged from the bed in a sleeveless pink evening gown and took him to the kitchen. She warmed him up in her oven and then served him at a grand regal dining table. Diana sat down, smiled at him and talked for a while, and then lifted him up towards her lips.

 

He saw the tip of her tongue come out and lick her lips, and then retract into her mouth as she drew him closer to her mouth. Then the tip of her tongue came out again and pressed against his face.

 

“You’re delightfully delectable,” she said, “Thank you so much, my little darling Jason.”

 

“You’re welcome, arousing Amazon,” said Jason.

 

Diana opened her mouth and placed him gently onto her tongue. He enjoyed the feeling for some time, and then felt himself being drawn into her throat, and slowly gulped down. When he was almost to the bottom, he felt himself being drawn back upwards, and realized that she was coughing.

 

Soon he was back out on the palm of her hand.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to choke you,” he said, “I couldn’t move in there. I was relying on your giant gulping to get me down.”

 

“I know,” she said, “And you weren’t choking me at all. It’s just that you’re not a criminal like Mouse Man. You’re a sweet adoring adorable little boy. I can’t do it, not completely.”

 

“You gave me what I wanted, and I enjoyed the gobbling too, as far as it went. I’ll keep my word.”

 

“No, you don’t have to. I won’t hold you to it,” said Diana, “I’ll take you back to the cave in the morning.”

 

When the plane was approaching the giant world’s jungle, he found himself again staring up at Diana in admiration, and haunting sadness … until the plane touched down.

 

“This is it. We’re there,” said Diana.

 

Jason burst into tears.

 

“I don’t want to go back,” he said, “You can eat me again, whenever you like, if you want to, and cough me up again. I just don’t want to go back there and never see you again.”

 

“I think I feel the same way about you,” said Wonder Woman, “That’s why I didn’t gulp you all the way down. You do realize that I might not be able to control the accuracy of gulping you part of the way down my throat each time. One day you might make it to my tummy by accident.”

 

“I’ll take the chance,” said Jason, “I would have gone right down anyway, if you hadn’t changed your mind.”

 

“It seems that I love you and the Atom both, in different ways,” said Diana, “And I love eating both of you too. Very well then. You can live secretly in my bedroom at Paradise Island. I’ll come and see you and eat you as often as possible, and entrust my most reliable Amazon to your care when I’m away. I have a lot to think about.”

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? What does Carycomic want to see happen next? Do the lurkers even care what happens next? Stay tuned. Same Mouse Time. Same Mouse Channel.