- Text Size +
2. Meet and Greet

- Okay, okay. So I probably should've made more of an effort to use physical aggression to get that oddball off of me and stop her. But, I'm pretty used to talking my way out of situations. And come on she had a gun! Well I thought it was a gun, sure you can plan out what you would do if you were in a life threatening dilemma like that, but it's an entirely different thing when it's actually happening. One wrong move and it would've been a very painful night for me. I digress here's when everything really begins. -

Darkness was all that my closed eyelids would show me for a long while with me as vulnerable as can be until rays of light penetrated my eyes as I slowly opened them.

My vision was still pretty blurry as I had to shake my head several times to get myself re-orientated until I had a brief epiphany, like lightning just struck my brain. "That weirdo girl from last night!" I thought to myself, as I reflexively sat up and checked my body to see if I was okay and uninjured. That's when I had my second epiphany and I could feel my heart starting to beat the hardest it's ever had in my life, because I didn't have the slightest clue to where I was.

Turning my head frantically I took in my surrounds to what looked to be a pink-painted bedroom fully accustomed with a dresser with a mirror above it, a window right above the nightstand that was beside the nicely made bed that I was tucked into to.

Now if my last couple of realizations weren't bad enough, there was one more thing that drove me over the edge into absolute panic, everything in the room looked absolutely enormous!! Actually, it wasn't just the furniture and decorative, the room itself was massive! I felt like I was Alice in Wonderland. Or less simile-like, in a room designed for a giant or something.

At this moment I had went into a state of complete denial and convinced myself that I was just in a dream. So, I got myself up out of the bed covers, and started to walk over to the edge of the bed to the right. But, right as I turned myself to walk to commit dream-suicide, I was face to face with a girl with her arms crossed on the edge of the bed and the chin of her head on her arms. She was just smiling away at me spazzing out. I have no idea how I didn't notice her there before, but that wasn't just any gal. As chance would have it it was the same girl from last night, before I ended up like this!

"Enjoying your stay little one?" She spoke in a very amused tone as she batted her eyelashes several times.

"Y-yo, last nigh- ho- whe- " I tried to speak but my words came out in a jumbled mess as I stammered like an idiot. But, the sheer shock of all these events left me at a loss for words.

" Hehehe, come on speak clearly you can do it." She said to me in a teasing tone at my utter disarray.

" . . . . . . . .Wait, wait, wait, little one? That means. ." Taking a second view at my surroundings, I looked back to the girl infront of me and noticed that she was as equally ginormous to everything else around me. That's when it really hit. " You mean, everything isn't huge? I'm the one who's small?!? You did this to me!?"

Rising up from her previous posture and making her frame appear much more imposing to me she began to clap her hands to applaud my discovery (mockingly of course). "Well aren't you a smart one, most of my old friends didn't figure it out so fast."

"So you're saying not only are you the one responsible for shrinking me, you're implying you've done this to other people too!" I shouted up to her, even while standing up on the bed, I only reached up to the girl's breasts as she eclipsed over me. "Are you out of your mind!??! This is just mind boggling, why or better yet how did you even do this!?!?" I exclaimed, baffled at trying to rationalize how she could pull something like this off.

"You're a lively one, but I guess I can give you a brief Q & A. My name is Maddison 19 years old, I suppose I am what you would call born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents are both scientists who are well-versed in several forms of sciences and engineering. As a result they always had to travel a lot to do their jobs and I got very lonely since I had trouble making or keeping friends. However being the offspring of two skilled technicians I learned a thing or two and was able to make that device you saw last night."

My face was one of pure amazement, not out of me being impressed but just flabbergasted as I absorbed all of the information given to me. Despite this I still mustered enough rationale to respond with some of the conclusions I deduced.

"So that thing you used wasn't a gun, but some kind of shrinking mechanism. And instead of getting more socially active to make some friends, you just casually shrink random people you come by all willy-nilly and kidnap them to make them your friends!?" I exclaimed putting my hands on the side of my head as I attempted to fathom what kind of mentality Maddision had. " Aren't you aware that what you're doing is illegal!?"

" Of course I do, I've come to terms with all my actions. Besides even if I did undo what I did to you what are the odds that anyone would believe that you encountered a girl in the middle of the night who shrunk and kidnapped you." She said so matter of factly. Nonetheless, she was right, I'd sound upright ridiculous if I told a legal enforcer what had happened. Assuming I do get out of this mess.

" I wouldn't be too keen on trying to escape though." As she began speaking she stood up to her full height, meanwhile I had to crane my head up higher and higher as she rose. Now, at my what I guess to be 6 inches of height I only was up to her mid-thigh. " After all if you did become too troublesome I could always. ." She took a brief pause in her sentence as she brought her hand over to my body and closed it into a fist around me, pinning my arms to my side. Although her hands were soft with a nicely strawberry scented lotion and clear polished nails her grip was firm enough so I couldn't move at all. It was a very scary experience to be held like this by someone and lifted so relatively high up in the air. "Getting RID of you wouldn't be too difficult at all" She finished in a much more stoic tone as if she turned off all of her emotions in an instant.

It's been quite a few moments of realizations for me, but this by far was the biggest one (pardon the pun). There was so many ways she could utterly dominate or even kill me in mere seconds if she desired. Maddison could squeeze me until all my bones broke into pieces. Slowly, looking downwards to the floor I immediately took note to how high it was to someone my size, and she could easily let go or even accidentally drop me for me to fall to my abrupt death. Shifting my gaze over to her nicely pedicured feet I imagined what I thought to be the scariest of deaths. She could simply just press down on me with her foot and crush me like a bug until my body was an unrecognizable mess.

Just the thought of all the ways my life could end that I had no control over made me involuntarily start to shiver much to Maddison's pleasure. "Aww, don't be afraid I just want a friend if all, do you think that's so bad." She said taking her index finger and gently stroking the top of my messy brown hair. "Now that you know a little bit about me, how about I get to know you a bit, after all it's what friends do."

Okay so maybe I was wrong about her being a weirdo and a full cards short of a full deck. She was just a lonely girl who wanted some companionship. . . . .who am I kidding she was a lunatic albeit a smart one. But, heck it's not like I'm in any position to dispute with someone over 10 times my size, so it's best I just went a long with her antics.

Trying to pull myself together after a brief few seconds I managed to scrap up enough courage to say something. " Sure, um what do you want to know?" Even thought I tried to sound calm, my voice was noticably hoarse and I could feel myself starting to sweat. I only hope she didn't notice it. This Maddison gal was like a predator, surely she'd pounce on any weakness I showed.

Laughing softly Maddison began to sit down criss-cross style on the smooth maple-wood floor and brought me closer to her face and began to blow some cool air on me. "What's the matter sweetie you seem, you're so tense we need to calm you down a bit." She spoke so softly and gentle that it almost made me forget she's responsible for my plight. Her breathe was cool and minty and at so close I took note to how attractive she was, I find it almost shocking that she had trouble making friends. Surprisingly though I began to calm down through her rhythmic sensations.

"There we go, you're doing much better now. And as far as what I want to know, well friends know each others names silly, and some of your hobbies." She said with a smile on her face like we were having a normal conversation minus me being toy-sized.

She then lowered me down in the open space inbetween her legs while she sat, and placed her chin in the palms of her hand smiling as she leaned in closer. "I'm listening." She said. I had a feeling she knows how much bigger she already was compared to me was only amplified when she leaned in. I felt like such a diminutive ant in the presence of a mountain of a woman before me, it was a truely frightening experience. But, what was even more frightening is that I think she's taking enjoyment in intimidating me. Either way I had to answer her.

"Well my name if Franky and I'm 18 years old. I just got done with my first year of college and I enjoy reading. I live on my own and work at a supermarket as a cashier." I said, giving just some general information.

Maddision listened to my broad introduction of myself with fascination and looked to take in every last detail. "Oooh well aren't you an ambitious little guy. You have a very cute name too Franky." She responded as she stealthily moved her hand behind my back and began to rub it gently. "Mmm, you're so young too, to be living on your own. I bet girls really like you." She said as she cocked her head over a bit, taking particular interest in how I'd respond to that statement.

Hearing her say that actually made me blush a bit as I slowly found myself beginning to rock a long with her rubbing. " Well, um not really. .. I mean I have a few friends, but I've never had a girlfriend." I replied meekly. Maddison just watching me with those beautiful eyes of her, at any cost I didn't want to return the eye-contact, it'd just make me feel much smaller than I already was.

"I see. i guess that's too bad. Me and you have that in common" Maddison replied trying to mask the satisfaction she had in my answer. " Well now that we have gotten to know each other better, I think it's time we do something else that friends do." After she said this Maddison rose to her full height againwith me on the ground, and goodness was she a sight to behold. Beautiful, gigantic, powerful, and intimidating I was just a few hairs taller than her ankles.

"Something else that friends do?" I asked nervously, taking a step back since I felt like a little mouse before the dominating presence of Maddison as she stared down at me with an even larger smile as she spoke.

"Yes, we should play a game."
Chapter End Notes:

As I get in further there won't be as much reflection narration from present Franky.