- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

MELANIE

Melanie had been looking forward to this little outing all week and she had excitedly carried her hand sewn blanket into the woods as well as a few other essential supplies. Despite her heavy hiking boots Melanie was dressed up as girly as she could handle smoothing out her A-line skirt and checking that she wasn’t being too overt in filling out her tank top. She didn’t want it to be too obvious that she wanted him to notice her breasts. Checking her make-up in the mirror Melanie was happy that she was dolled up enough.

Eli had specific tastes and she knew what he liked, pale lipstick and heavy mascara, and it was her eyes that she really wanted him to notice. He had complimented her on them often and she was angling for a few more if she could. Melanie couldn’t see it herself but her poisonous green eyes gave her a rather intimidating quality not that she had ever intentionally threatened anyone, they were simply the way she saw the world and Eli seemed to like them.

Some had uncomplimentary compared them to an alligator but Eli had summed them up more kindly, they were the eyes of a predator and she liked that because he was a predator too. Immodestly checking her armpits the warm sun was causing her to perspire and as much as Eli would hate it she gave herself a good spray down with cheap deodorant before spreading out the blanket over the wild grasses. He preferred her to smell of exotic perfumes and dress as though she was a high class prostitute but despite his best efforts she had little interest in changing.

No it was his turn to indulge her and the woods were the best place for that. Melanie had loved to hike for as long as she could remember and since discovering sex she had enjoyed combining the two. There was something in having the wild grasses scratch her butt and the sky above which made everything feel more natural. She loved to do it down in the dirt but Eli would settle for no less than a blanket and she could make this one concession.

Slipping her boots off and setting them beside the blanket as a neat pair Melanie gave them a quick check before also spraying them down. She wasn’t averse to the sour odour, it was simply the cost of being her favourite pair but she didn’t like the idea of Eli knowing she could make that smell. He hated how unladylike they were but she kind of liked that they annoyed him.

Rubbing her bare feet Melanie ran them across the grass realising the socks she had repurposed as markers were probably just as badly scented and she blushed at what Eli might think when he returned them to her. But Eli had never tried to embarrass her and he always pretended to be ignorant when she did something unbecoming, besides she would make it up to him she reasoned.  

Opening the bottle of wine she could feel it bubbling energetically as she poured it into the two glasses before taking a swig from the bottle. It was sweet and potent and no doubt expensive as she checked the label unsure of how much Eli had spent, but however much she was enjoying it. Discarding her cotton lace underwear with her boots Melanie was happy that Eli would find them as her last clue but also a little relieved to be rid of them.

Eli had an expensive habit when it came to her underwear and despite the unbelievable price tags on some of the little garments he loved procuring them for her. It was sweet that he cared but wearing them was often quite literally a pain in the butt as he continued to overlook her comfort in favour of dressing her up. Frowning at the little black number she found it hard to believe that the candy g-string she was wearing was more comfortable than some lace thong that probably cost more than her rent. Adjusting the candy hugging her intimates Melanie wasn’t sure if Eli would appreciate the effort. It was a little brash but Eli had a real sweet tooth and he had always liked her underwear so surely he wouldn’t mind if she combined the two.

Checking her phone a few times Melanie didn’t want to be needy and call. Eli knew she had been looking forward to this and he had promised he would indulge her fantasy. She understood he was busy but she liked to think her charms would keep him to his word. Apart from her youth at 27, Melanie decided it was her personality which set her apart from any of the other girls he could have. She was gorgeous but rarely as feminine as he liked and she hoped it was this contradiction which kept him interested.

Finishing both glasses her mood was turning as the afternoon wore on and she went back to drinking straight from the bottle. Eli wouldn’t be so foolish to as to criticise her for it given how late he was and even if he did, it would be just one more thing he would have to kiss up to her for. Slumping back onto the blanket Melanie hadn’t meant to finish the entire bottle but she was distracted by thoughts of making Eli crawl over hot coals.

Dropping her pink heart-shaped sunglasses over her eyes Melanie could feel the warmth of the wine rising to her cheeks as she let out a deep sigh and under the gentle light she couldn’t help but doze as she waited for Eli, eager to give him a piece of her mind. Curling up defensively Melanie slept for a good hour until she was awoken by the vibrations of her phone. Stretching out she was surprised at how well she had slept in the woods and scratching her chest she rubbed her eyes from beneath her shades before checking her cell. Noting the time Melanie decided Eli was in the dog house before she even opened his message.

I’m really sorry sweets but I got roped into a round of golf with some client’s. I’ll make it up to you. I know how excited you were. X

Melanie felt her rage spike out aggressively and she wanted nothing more than to kick Eli in the groin with her heavy hiking boots. She blinked back tears, hurt that he had prioritised around her once again, but more than that she felt cheap. It was the same feeling Melanie had when he left straight after he had his fun, but it was worse this time. She had waited in the woods for him like some excitable teenager hoping he might show some interest in her own fantasy but he had stood her up when she felt particularly vulnerable.

You’re a jerk Eli. You promised me.

Melanie texted back angrily turning it off once it was sent knowing Eli would call in an effort to appease her and how much it would bug him when he couldn’t contact her. Throwing the phone over by her boots she crossed her arms unhappily, feeling humiliated at how excited she had been for this. As her thigh prickled she slapped her hand down angrily still pissed with Eli. “Damn bugs” She muttered dragging her hand off and examining the residue.

Checking her fingers it seemed most of what was left of the unfortunate insects was plastered to her thigh. The red smudges were a little surprising as from what she could remember of high-school biology insects weren’t renowned for red haemoglobin although maybe they had been mosquitoes. Scratching her chest Melanie couldn’t help giggling as something tickled her from between her thighs. Spreading her legs and lifting her skirt Melanie was surprised at the audacity of her invaders and couldn’t help smiling at them. “Sugar ants” She exclaimed to the surrounding grass.

“Guess you guys like my candy knickers… Well your welcome to them I suppose, Eli can screw himself from now on”. Melanie giggled, tugging them down slightly before she had a more wicked idea dragging them back up. “You guys wouldn’t hurt me would you?” She asked the insects enjoying her choice of garment. Keeping an eye on them for a few minutes it seemed even if they wanted to harm her they were just too little to do anything about it and other than a few of them prickling her skin inquisitively they were purely invested in the candy obscuring her femininity.

“I’ll take that as a yes then. In that case feel free to keep working little guys, at least you know how to keep your queen happy” She told them morosely. Sitting back Melanie couldn’t help smiling as the ants tickled her and she was glad the g-string was tight although it seemed her new friends had little concern for her personal boundaries anyway clambering between the small tablets of candy to scurry across her twot and attack the panties from the inside. Giggling melodically they were making her squirm slightly as they claimed her purchase for themselves.

Brushing a few of the insects from her thighs it seemed some of them were bent on exploring her. Possibly hoping she was concealing more candy in the form of her bra but she had enough trouble trying to get more robust materials to accommodate her breasts given that they were still prone to growing un-expectantly, much to Eli’s surprise when she updated him. It seemed her boobs were happy to make her life difficult letting her get comfortable with them and convincing Melanie she had her size down before claiming another half a cup size if they were feeling aggressive. Sweeping a single adventurer from her other thigh Melanie had to admire his persistence not to mention that of his comrades and she wondered if it was wrong to take advantage of there hard work as they accidentally stimulated her in the process.

Slipping a hand into her tank top to ease an itch she considered taking off her bra although as crazy as it sounded it felt a little embarrassing to expose herself to ants. Pausing with her hand over the clasp Melanie decided against it as she brought her hand back to the front scratching the valley between her breasts and dropping her hand back to her hips. “Sorry guy’s it takes a bit more to get me out of my bra than it does my knickers” She joked surprised at how happy a group of ants was making her.

Checking her nipples curiously, Melanie hadn’t realised how hard they were until she was clued in that she was getting wet. A number of Melanie’s new friends exciting the confines of her panties and trying to take with them her translucent goo, if not a little reluctantly. Blushing to think a team of ants could so thoroughly turn her on she thought to hell with trying to being the good girl Eli wanted her to be. She was in the middle of nowhere, no one was getting hurt, she deserved some fun and the ants were getting a free meal, not to mention appreciating her far more than Eli had lately she reasoned.

Knocking another insect from her thigh she brushed at her blonde hair thinking how funny they were. Flicking one more back to the cliff face of her crotch, up until that point he had seemed to be celebrating conquering her leg as though he could dominate the territory unchallenged. They shared that possessive quality with Eli but they were far more innocent in trying to own her and she knew upfront that they only wanted her for her candy.

Still they had one benefit over Eli, lowly insect or not the little guys had stamina and it was keying her up. As her excitement seeped out into her enticing garment she felt a little bad to tait there candy with her own slick product, but on the other hand Melanie wondered if her new friends would mind if she fingered herself.

THE INVADERS

The scouts had returned rather excitedly to tell the waiting workers they had discovered the mother load of goods although the sweet smell in the air was incredibly strong and many of the workers had considered venturing out to find it regardless of the initial appraisal. Scouts were morons on a good day although there stupidity often helped to make them slightly bolder, that is if it didn’t get them killed.

Trouping after the scout with a good hundred other workers Jack was eager to retrieve whatever it was that smelled so appealing. Trekking through the jungle it was clear the day was getting on and they would want to take as much as they could, but thankfully it seemed the meal was conveniently close. Happy with the invitation Jack and his fellow workers were unconcerned as they came to a flattened expanse of grass rushing towards the alluring source settled in a strange canyon. Clambering over the unusual floor Jack was perplexed by the varying colours but followed the others as they broke against the candy wall.

Watching them climb the sweet expanse under the shade of an immense canopy and energetically trying to claim pieces, Jack wondered just how much of his safety he should put in the hands of a moron scout as the two discoverers assisted a fellow worker to climb one of the cream expanses enclosing them all. Keeping an eye on them something was niggling at Jack as he studied the environment. For their part the scouts were quite pleased with themselves dealing out high fives and cheering as they tried to bite the cream surface wondering if the rest was just as sweet.

Shrugging off his concerns Jack wondered if he was just being paranoid when something thundered down over the explorers causing the cream surface to ripple slightly under the force, the noise of it still ringing in his ears as the air rushed over him menacingly. As it lifted Jack was shocked to realise the little group was unrecognisable as three individuals instead they had been liquefied into one red smudge. As the thing shifted gliding effortlessly through the air he was surprised at its familiarity and yet he struggled to place it as it tugged on the canopy shading his fellow workers. Peeling it back Jack was transfixed by its movements but it was the thing hiding above the canopy which made his blood run cold as he tried to believe his eyes.

It was a gigantic girl, a colossal women sitting before him, curious at there presence but unmistakably feminine as he tried to make sense of her immense dimensions. Lifting the massive heart shaped shades from her eyes it seemed this titanic girl was looking straight at him and her eyes made him shudder. She was a top predator as far as he could tell ascendant over everything she laid those eyes on letting her body dominated the landscape.

Cringing as she seemed to address them her voice rang out deafeningly but Jack had no idea what she was saying, it seemed she was speaking a completely different language than the one he was familiar with. Starring up stupidly Jack was surprised to comprehend delight in her voice as she giggled thunderously. It seemed she had no objections to there work as she adjusted the candy wall before conversing with herself serenely and brushing a number of workers from her thighs as they searched for more sugar.

Jack wondered if she was the queen of some other colony and he shuddered to think she might be invading. They were used to controlling this environment and very little took them on when they turned their numbers to the problem, but against a queen like this. She could wipe them out effortlessly she had no need for an army. The more he studied her though the more he decided she wasn’t interested in harming them. On the contrary she was trying to be as gentle as possible with them as she squirmed slightly under there assault and it looked as though she had even less concern for her candy, happy to let them have it uncontested.

Sitting her-self back it seemed this new queen was preoccupied with other interests as she readjusted her shades while scratching at her chest and Jack couldn’t blame her for showing it some attention. Struggling to take in the size of her immense breasts, it was hard to believe she could carry such a burden given that the some hundred workers present could labour for years to build one hill as impressive. Although he doubted it would compare in beauty and besides she had two of them.

Climbing her thigh Jack thought to hell with work for the time being as he journeyed across her cream skin, her fine white hairs trying to hug her close as Jack brushed past them. Standing atop her massive leg Jack was rather pleased with himself as he tried to get her attention screaming up at her, but despite straining his voice it was the irritation of her skin which bought her eyes to him and with a smile she brushed him back into the valley of her crotch.

Disorientated as he climbed back to his feet it seemed some 98 other workers were completely blind to anything around them as there basic programming took over and they endeavoured to recover the sugar. Trying again Jack was treated to the same outcome and it seemed this queen didn’t care to interact although it wasn’t entirely surprising, he was only a worker after all but she seemed to regard them as even less significant. A girl who could obscure the sun was worth some interest though and as she tried to discourage him once again he realised there might be other ways to get her attention.

Sampling the candy barrier it took Jack longer than it should have to understand the secret it was keeping and although many others had already entered blinded by the sweet promise in the air it was the decidedly feminine scent which had his attention now. As a worker Jack’s chances of interacting with a woman were quite limited, but by virtue of her inattention he had now been given one on a silver platter. Crawling across her saline skin Jack managed to slip the hemming of her candy panties venturing into her most intimate of areas. The alluring perfume of her chemical charms was incredibly potent at this new distance and it seemed odd that she wasn’t overcoming the candy spell with those of her womanhood, but Jack was happy to be the only one appreciative of it.

Pressing there way through the sweet building blocks making up Melanie’s thong Jack wasn’t surprised by the lack of privacy for this queen’s delicate peach, but the light permeating the garment was unexpected. Slipping across her skin Jack was startled to come across a patch of prickles protruding aggressively from her pubic mound. They were completely ineffective against someone his size instead spearing upwards for larger prey and he guessed there short sharp nature was intended to be a deterrent for anyone trying to copulate with her and yet despite there intention to discourage, it was having the opposite effect on Jack as he enjoyed the unobstructed view marvelling at the deforestation.

She was incredibly warm this far south and despite the breathability of candy it seemed she was perspiring and it encouraged Jack to slip and slide about the place as he clumsily crashed into the sweet links. Bumping about, the heat of the workers was also adding to the humid climate but it seemed Melanie was adding something else to the mix as her liquid lust seeped out gently, forming sticky strands with the cover for her modesty. Smiling uncontrollably at the slick environment Jack hadn’t expected to find so much fun in a girl’s knickers but in the shadow of a vagina that could consume him whole and likely 98 other workers he couldn’t hold it back.

Slipping awkwardly to his stomach Jack shivered as he found the slightly parted lips of her labia although given the size of it stretching down and under this beautiful queen, her mammoth design hadn’t made it hard to find. Grasping at her elastic flesh he doubted there was a soldier anywhere who could do her any harm, she was simply without equal. Rubbing his hands along her slick flesh she was squirming slightly and he liked to think he was having some impact although a little credit probably went to the some thirty men crawling across her nether regions.

Playing with her viscous excitement Jack was interrupted by someone calling for help and clambering along he found the frightened face of Abel struggling between the wet kiss of Melanie’s outermost lips. “Fuck, get me out of here Jack. It smells awful” Abel whined and Jack couldn’t help smiling.

“I kind of like it.” Jack told him as he tried to wipe the slick goo from his hands returning it to the queens cream skin before gripping Abel’s arms. “You might not like it so much if the ground suddenly opened up under you and tried to drown you in it” Abel told him grumpily.

Pulling on his arms Jack could bring the trapped man up just a little but Melanie’s lubricants eventually made him lose his grip and Abel was nearly sucked down to his neck as he slipped Jack’s hold. “Fuck me” Abel cried panicked looking like a man desperately trying to tread water, unhappy with the pink and cream quicksand of Melanie’s snatch. “I wouldn’t say that” Jack smiled knowingly, happy that he had some idea where they were and leaving Abel to his ignorance.

“Can you kick your legs? Is there anything you can push off of with your feet?” Jack asked genuinely, overlooking where they were with regards to Melanie’s anatomy as he gripped Abel’s arm for another pull. “I don’t know, everything’s pretty slippery” Abel told him before exploring with his feet as Jack pulled on the frightened man and he kicked out against something rubbery trying to heave himself up.

Tugging on Abel as hard as he could Jack could feel the queens lubricants coming between them once again but even with his grip failing he kept trying to drag him up until he fell back roughly smacking against the warm skin of Melanie’s vulva. Letting out an irritated sigh Jack was starring upwards from on his back as the queens fingers slid quickly into her underwear and he was nearly deafened by Abel’s high pitched squeals as a playful digit sought her wetness clapping down on Abel and squelching him against her clitoris as she dragged him back and forth unfortunately incorporating him into her itch.

Sliding her finger back and forth along her slit like some terrible shark fin Jack knew better then to get in the way. Abel had made his own mistakes but as her finger ploughed gently along the queens folds Jack had hoped he might make it as he heard his piteous screams ringing out before being cut off abruptly in the outermost of her wet pocket. Shaking off the disturbing cries Jack had thought Abel permanently silenced until he heard a final wild scream layered under an adorable sigh from Melanie as she plunged her fingers in possessively sucking Abel down into her silken depths.

 

 

MELANIE

Pumping her nails in and out as discreetly as she could Melanie blushed as the ants continued there work and she reasoned she had probably been sixteen the last time she fingered herself like this. It seemed like a long time but since then she had always had boyfriends to take care of her, although she had also gotten a little lazy with a vibrator.

Working out her frustration Melanie hadn’t intended to be so indecent in front of her guests but they were doing a good job at bringing it out of her and the rush she got as one of the little adventurers tried to check her clitoris for candy demanded attention as he aggravated her desire until she could no longer stand it. Besides they were ants, who were they going to tell? She could be as promiscuous and impious as she wanted to be alone in the woods. She had an army available for her fun and all she had to do was pay them in candy.

Slumping back heavily to the blanket Melanie wiped her wet fingers across the fabric before checking her own feminine odour and she cringed understanding that it was usually a little strong at this time of her cycle, so maybe it was better that Eli hadn’t got to enjoy her candy surprise given he was reluctant to travel south of her navel with anything other than his dick. But then it was a sure fire way to get back into her good books and given what a douche he had been she kind of liked that he had pissed her off so thoroughly at the most inconvenient time for himself.

Running her hands through her hair she felt a little guilty to be subjecting some helpless bugs to it but they seemed pretty tolerant highlighting the thought that her excitement only worked to repel Eli. Adjusting herself on the blanket she probably should have yelled timber or something but then it’s not like her insect admirers had any idea what she was saying anyway Melanie told herself.

Lazily unzipping her bag Melanie flicked open a well worn paperback and began rereading one of her favourite chapters trying to commit the romantic encounter to memory as the ants did there best to stimulate her physically. Spreading her thighs as wide as was comfortable Melanie didn’t want to make life purposely difficult for the insects, deciding anything that small probably had things hard enough.

Letting out a burp she considered just taking a nap and leaving the bugs to tickle her in her sleep but caught between being turned on by her protagonist Nick and the movement in her knickers it seemed both parties wanted her to be happy all over again, making convincing arguments on behalf of her impulsive needs. Although if she was honest it was probably the fact that Nick was making her wet that the labourers in her panties were becoming more animated, even if they were only exacerbating the problem for themselves.

Turning the page Melanie decided to at least finish the chapter not wanting to miss out on the most exciting part hoping the ants could handle a little more excitement on her part. But even if they couldn’t, they could always scurry home. She wasn’t in a position to force them to do anything without squashing them flat. Blushing as Nick began some very vulgar dirty talk Melanie had to grit her teeth to keep from moaning as the ants in her pants plied her wares.

“Geez guys just start without me then.” Melanie giggled clapping her book closed and reinvesting her hand under her skirt and into her cheeky lingerie. Slipping her fingers into her eager vagina Melanie considered playing it rough this time but she doubted the unfortunate guys in her underwear would enjoy it as much as she could and besides her book had put her in the mood for romance as she absent-mindedly stroked her hungry muff hoping to draw the experience out a little.

 Engulfing her fingers rhythmically Melanie was still self conscious as she squelched impolitely but it seemed the ants could make her feel better about this as well as they proved themselves impressive little sex toys. Distracting her by struggling inside of her penalty box, Melanie hadn’t intended to take them internally but it seemed they just couldn’t help themselves but get in her way, and she giggled as she found a few more and dragged them in. It was a numbers game, given that not all of them survived the journey, but it was fun when they did.

Building up a little collection she brought her fingers out scratching at her shaven pubic hair and noting she was in need of a little maintenance as she tried to seal her cherry tart. Savouring the feeling Melanie had been worried they might bite, but her first accidental guests hadn’t managed it yet and if being trapped in her wet fuck hole wasn’t a reason to bite she didn’t know what was.

But then maybe they were already biting her and if that was the case they were doing nothing more than pleasing her. Groaning happily Melanie curled her toes as the little passengers lit up her nerves. She had some pity for them as well as some disgust for herself but Melanie felt like being a little depraved.

So to hell with it, ants were incapable of judgement and they didn’t really understand what she was doing to them anyway. They were probably more annoyed she had separated them from her candy, but even bugs should know nothing is free. It would probably never occur to them that her vagina would be there tomb but she kind of hoped it would, it might make them fight a little harder.

Groaning huskily Melanie considered trying to mount a few counter arguments on behalf of the ants but her pleasure was almost childlike in its nature, happy to throw a tantrum if it didn’t get what it wanted and at the moment it wanted to impress its authority on some unsuspecting ants. Besides she had no exit strategy for those she brought into her intimate hollow. Trying to grab any one individual meant squashing him between her fingers, if she didn’t accidentally smudge him across her walls in the search.

They were too stupid to cooperate with a rescue and she was having too much fun to let them stop anyway. It was a pity for those inside but if they were going to die they might as well make her smile and breathing calmly Melanie justified a little more company might make there deaths less horrible as she dragged a few more into her peach disappointed a couple seemed to merely spread across her labia as she tried to manipulate them a little too directly.

“Oops my bad” Melanie giggled enjoying her new power as she experimented with techniques to bring a few more into her warmth. Squirming with there introduction it seemed the other ants were unconcerned with the loss of there fellow workers, preoccupied with desperately trying to get Melanie out of her candy garment.

Closing her eyes Melanie was on a real power trip now and it felt good to be so dominant. The struggles inside made Melanie giggle uncontrollably as she noted many of the ants seemed pretty disorientated. She couldn’t really blame them though, as on top of the humidity inside of her, coupled with the inevitable darkness of her pink palace she had a suspicion they didn’t all arrive in perfect health, more than likely damaged as she convinced them to entertain her.

On top of this Melanie also suspected it was probably difficult to smell candy from inside a woman, particularly from within her womanhood and without this promise they were a little listless. Either way it was more the power they gave her that was turning her on as opposed to there movements although she found it funny that one seemed to be going the wrong way, even if he was moving rather slowly and she wondered if her cream was having anything to do with it.

The more Melanie thought about it the more the idea of her unfortunate victims wallowing in her readiness for sex excited her and as pungent as she smelt lately she wondered what they might think particularly if they had to taste it. Trying to imagine them caught up in the sticky strands of her lust nearly brought Melanie to the brink of climax but picking up her book she had a more playful idea. Turning to Nick and his dirty talk Melanie wondered just how wet Nick might be able to get her and what that might mean for anyone incarcerated in the flower of her femininity.

THE INVADERS

Jack had been horrified to watch Abel sucked down into the queens erotic depths but at the same time he had no real love for the guy he was just one more worker to meet an unfortunate fate. They weren’t exactly renowned for there life expectancy and Jack had never been naïve about this. Besides of all the possible deaths, being dragged screaming into a giant girl’s masturbatory experience didn’t seem so bad. Watching Melanie pile-drive herself with her delicate fingers Jack decided it was definitely a good way to go.

Sitting quietly in awe of her skill Jack badly wanted to give her a hand but she seemed quite capable of taking care of herself and so with the smell of her sex soaking his skin he set about easing his own frustration. Despite getting the jump on him it seemed this young queen was slow to warm up and blocking out the sounds of the workers at his back he enjoyed the immodest show.

The external display for her climax was a little underwhelming as he asked himself if she had really finished while she dragged her hand out, but slumping onto her back Jack quickly realised she had as he was rudely thrown about the place along with anyone else who wasn’t holding onto her candy panties. Slapped against her moist skin most of the workers simply picked themselves up and went back to attacking her attire. Climbing groggily to his feet Jack was happy for her comfort but less impressed with his bruises and looking around it seemed he wasn’t the only one.

Tallying up the body count it seemed the queen had only added one more to her name as Jack noted the two scouts, an unidentified worker and Abel. Either way it was simply the cost of doing business, but spreading her thighs more obligingly it seemed Melanie was eager to add to her score as her excited labia peeled its self open. Watching the sticky cables of her cream snap and break it seemed almost as though Melanie’s twot had a mouthful of clear honey as it parted indecently leaving those unprepared with the opportunity to fall into her as she squirmed around innocently, trying to get comfortable.

Screaming and yelling in her wet ditch the queen’s smell was far more pungent now and as some of the workers were rescued he realised she was getting a lot wetter. Seeping out more abruptly, those men trapped in between her pale lips were far more concerned with Melanie’s state of excitement than with the candy as she giggled sweetly.

Slipping and sliding about the place it seemed in there panic they were doing themselves no favours and as Melanie’s fingers gravitated south Jack crawled back from her entrance as she idly massaged herself knocking about any man trapped in her path and plastering one across the elastic wall of her outermost labia as he tried vainly to crawl out while her lips hugged in at her finger.

Lazily moving about the place Melanie’s finger had no real predictability to it and as men misjudged its trajectory she would unkindly drive them along her slick pink slit crushing many against her clitoris and leaving others over the very orifice of her vagina as they tried to splay themselves out and keep themselves above the entrance, but slipping her fingers in more regularly the tiny men were helpless to resist as she pushed them down into her.

Staying with the painted nails of her fingers was the key to surviving the journey into her private interior and she was getting more demanding in just how far inside she wanted to be. Slipping down the sides of her fingers left anyone unlucky enough to be painted across her slick walls as she continued on without them.

Finding them-selves abandoned within Melanie’s vagina those who had survived kicked and screamed for her to let them out but even if she could hear them Melanie wasn’t in a merciful mood, it was partly there fear that was driving her so crazy leaving her reluctant to give them any hope.

Trapped in the humid cavity it seemed every surface was liberally coated in her pleasure as she gently baked the workers enjoying how much they were winding her up and muffling there cries in her elastic folds. Struggling about it was hard to tell how many there were although a lump on the floor suggested at least one had died on the commute.

Engulfed in darkness those inside were shocked to feel her pulse as it thundered about the place letting them realise they were in a fair bit of trouble as she continued to pump her fingers bringing with her a sample of the air outside but often another worker either dead or alive, although the living were in varying states of health as not all of the dead or even the living made it to them complete, or if they did they might be so deformed or flattened as to be unrecognisable and it made them shudder.

Dragging a number of men to there deaths it seemed this immense girl was in an expensive mood as she unknowingly went about her fun, adding to her score and discarding another five workers with her exploits. Even though Melanie had started innocently enough it seemed the men had unintentionally encouraged this immense girl to heighten her stimulation and Jack was quickly realising she had adopted a more predatory disposition electing to actively hunt for them. Her new fun was bringing them into her gorgeous body and Jack wondered which dying fool had made it so rewarding for her.

Crashing against her finger as they shifted unexpectedly Jack found him-self stuck in her charged gloss as she ploughed him down into her intimate core. Smacking into another worker as she penetrated herself deeply, Jack was grateful to be free, but trapped in Melanie’s silken cave he was re-evaluating if it was such a good way to die.

Stumbling about he was essentially blind in his new environment and the pungent smell burned his nose as he tried to untangle himself from it. Jack could hear the nervous murmurs of other workers and some of them were screaming and crying while beating at her walls.

Slipping about Melanie’s twot was unlike any cave Jack had ever been in, it was more like a distorted wet balloon as the walls pressed on him oddly from every which direction and he either found himself sliding to the floor as though it were made of ice or being thrown roughly about as she bucked her hips against the pumping of her fingers.

Expertly navigating her insides Melanie successfully deposited two more workers before leaving them to it and it was clear she was enjoying there presence. “Fuck stop moving you idiots” Jack yelled at the hysterical workers and they were surprisingly compliant as he realised just how wet his new queen and keeper was getting.

The others seemed to notice it too and although it terrified them they remained still, but after a good five minutes of playing statues it became clear something else was turning her on and it was doing a good job of it as Jack felt his feet slip out from under him in the knee deep puddle of her excitement.

Taking that as there cue the others went back to fighting wildly as though it would do any good  and Jack thought to hell with it, lets see how wet we can make her. Drowning in her syrup seemed a better option than some of the other horrors that could befall them. After the bloodshed he had witnessed in satisfying this girl his mind had settled on a very dark thought. What if they lived long enough to experience her time of the month?

 MELANIE

Melanie hadn’t expected to drown them in her excitement but with some help from Nick it seemed she had given her new found snatch snacks a quick thrill and any excitement on there part was good for her. Imagining there surprise at her growing dampness she had giggled as they ceased there little movements making a concerted effort to let her clam down, but flicking through her book she wasn’t interested. It added to her rush that she could continue without them and show them just how inconsequential they were to internal workings, but then they were only insects and she was probably giving them too much credit.

But either way it was fun to dream and it was nice that some pathetic bugs were at the mercy of her delusions. When she thought about Nick exploring her naked body with his tongue it was the spectators in her femininity who cared and it was nice that she could enjoy the benefits of both.

If she wanted to sit at home and dreamily flick through her romance novels it was her new slaves who needed to be worried and it was lovely to feel so appreciated. She didn’t have to feel self-conscious in front of them as they were incapable of criticism but better than that they would never make her feel cheap and even if they did piss her off it didn’t matter.

She could sit at home and simply cream her panties revelling in romantic fantasy until she was rid of them, if she was so inclined. The more she thought about it the more she wished men were like these ants. She would probably be a little gentler with Eli and he would have to be careful of her moods but then part of the fun was being able to be a little rough on them, if not torturously cruel.

The benefits seemed endless and although she might miss the more impressive dimensions of Eli’s member she had a vibrator to cover her on that count and he might treat her a little better if he was smaller. On top of it all though it seemed if she pushed it too far, who would care? The short lived little buggers had it coming she giggled thinking bugger was oddly appropriate for something bug sized, but as something tickled her ass it became even more fitting.

Setting her book down Melanie was curious that something was probing her ass and although she had never been interested in anal the tickling sensation wasn’t unpleasant and she doubted if anything that small could cause her any harm if she tried it. Happy to lye back and enjoy it Melanie quickly realised the ants had followed the candy string between her cheeks while many kept up the effort at her crotch.

Sweating lightly in the crack of her round ass Melanie was a little turned on by the daring of these ants. Melanie couldn’t imagine the candy pressed up against her ass-hole being worth saving but the bugs did and teasing her least appreciated orifice they worked hard at trying to recover it.

Melanie had considered this part of the garment purely for practical purposes looking cute but not actually meant for consumption, unless you were into that sort of thing of coarse, given that pressed between her cheeks she had probably coated each candy link in sweat if not something worse, but once again the ants seemed remarkably tolerant and it seemed to be very much there thing.

Giggling as they tickled her it felt as though one little investigator was trying to bite the sweaty constricted skin of her anus. The attention was flattering but completely unwelcomed as he tried to grip the sour aperture. Only a bug could confuse an ass-hole with something interesting she thought as she pushed down on the bloat in her stomach and the rumble did nothing to deter his advances so she left him to it.

If he wanted to romance her ass-hole she wouldn’t stop him but she needed one of its functions and it was fun to think about showing him a thing or two about a girls butt as her insides bubbled and she let out a cute fart. Giggling at the ejection those working her behind were slow to return and she was a little disappointed they were now keeping a wary distance of her rear exit. It was fun to punish the bugs with her mundane needs and smiling to herself she wondered what other things she could do with her butt.

Un-wrapping a lollipop Melanie stuck it into her mouth as she thought it over. Pulling it out she dabbed at a group of ants on her thigh and smiled at them as they were plastered against the sticky coating. Eyeing them disinterestedly they were an unusual species of ant but then what did she really know of bugs she reasoned slipping her lollipop along with three horrified little workers into her mouth as she peeled them off with her tongue before swallowing the sweet mix.

Waving the sweet lollipop over a few more ants Melanie was noticing it was something of a lightning rod for there attention as she added a few more ants to her diet wondering how many calories were in the little guys. They could definitely smell it and bumping the treat against her inner thigh was a neat way for her to get them to use there little tongues on her soft skin.

Giggling at the competing crowd she thinned there numbers a little by adding them to the source and putting the whole thing back in her mouth, but as soon as they were gone from her leg or wherever else, they were replaced and it brought a smile to her lips. She could sit and eat the little things all day and they would still be chasing her lollipop, they really were mechanical in there affections.

Letting out a sigh Melanie decided she could sacrifice her lollipop for a little bit of fun as she enjoyed a few more ants before pulling the stick out of her lollipop noting it was one of the perks of buying cheap candy. Rolling the little ball around in her fingers Melanie tugged at the candy chain shielding her ass-hole, obscenely rolling the sticky misshapen sphere around her puckered skin before pushing out and inserting the small thing completely inside of her anus. Clamping her sphincter closed tightly Melanie had a few wicked expectations but was still surprised as the little ants began frantically tasting her ass-hole and giggling uncontrollably she didn’t know how much she could stand.

Clenching and unclenching her toes Melanie ran her hands through her blonde hair as she enjoyed the affections directed towards her butt. The ants were aggressive little lovers and she was nearly brought to tears by the pleasant tickling imagining those licking little unwashed pockets of her skin. The insects were meticulous in checking every inch of her with there miniscule tongues and part of her wished she hadn’t wiped so thoroughly.

Enjoying them tasting the sour flavour of her ass Melanie didn’t envy the little bugs lot in life thinking how unfair it was of her to make the residue of her wastes an unfortunate part of there meal. Still it was survival of the fittest and she was the fittest thing getting around out here, besides she had a great ass and it deserved some appreciation.

Growing wet again with the feeling of domination Melanie wondered if the ants at her ass-hole would care that they were ultimately putting the workers in her vagina at risk. Stifling a giggle she doubted it as she let out another fart effortless casting many of her butt fans aside. Blushing lightly Melanie considered apologising for the slip, as honestly she hadn’t wanted to interrupt there interest but it seemed less discouraging to them this time and besides they were bugs, she could do whatever she pleased. If she was uncomfortable it was on them to pick up the tab.

Scratching at her shoulder Melanie had nearly dislodged the lollipop from her ass like some sticky cannon ball but crashing it into the congestion of her g-string it seemed however determined her body was to be rid of it, the sugary sphere was always going to be re-consumed by the waiting monster of her asshole as it also tried to incorporate some of the candy links of her thong, not to mention a few ants.

Disinterestedly letting her butt swallow those things Melanie didn’t mind that her thong was riding into her, it wasn’t the first garment to wedge itself into her hole but usually speaking that was only bad news for her knickers she thought with a giggle although she couldn’t help gasping at the actions of the ants as they tried to crawl there way into her wedgie.

Confused by there intentions it seemed rather than trying to remove the candy g-string burrowed into her ass-hole, the little buggers wanted to go in with it. It was crazy but despite how bad she probably smelt back there the silly little ants wanted to go wherever the lollipop did.

Smiling to her-self Melanie decided she didn’t have the heart to refuse them, they were just so cute and helpless, and if they liked her ass so much they could have an invitation. It was nice to give the people what they wanted she thought rummaging lazily through her bag. Given the trial and error involved in populating her spasm chasm Melanie reasoned her ass was something of a greater challenge.

It wasn’t used to accepting things for the most part but then she liked to think her use of suppositories might help. Trying to finger them in would probably just be messy and she had low hopes for there survivability if she went about it that way. They were nowhere near as robust as her tablets but she just needed to get them past the first barrier and then it was up to them how long they lasted.

Brightening as she found a dead pen Melanie was pretty pleased with her latest idea. Biting the cap off and spitting it out she removed the ink vessel to leave her-self with a hollow plastic tube. Pulling the candy g-string aside Melanie eased the pipe into her reluctant ass-hole letting it clamp around it uncomfortably as she sighed. Bumping the tube against the condemned lollipop Melanie considered removing it completely to mess with her ants. It was funny to think she could deprive them of there treasure letting the bugs travel into the hell of her backside for a pink prize and throwing it away while they tickled her anal passage.

But maybe that was a little too mean considering she didn’t even want the candy after where it had been. Besides it was a good source of sugar for them and they would need there strength, her ass was a pretty horrible environment she imagined. It wasn’t her problem to make it any more pleasant though and except for the additional company it would be business as usual for her butt.

Spearing the candy orb further into her-self Melanie decided to leave it with them wanting them to have something to look forward to besides an accidental fart or a bathroom emergency she couldn’t really do anything about. They were in for a rude shock if they thought the sun shone out of her ass, but despite the sour reality they didn’t seem to care as they piled in, and it made her giggle.

Thinking back to her morning tablets Melanie wondered if her ass might simply out-compete the ants for the lollipop as she absorbed it innocently and unintentionally. The bugs couldn’t blame her for stealing it from them. They had to know she couldn’t control certain aspects of her body she reasoned. But even if they didn’t they would find out soon enough just how inadvertent some things she did were.

A small accident on her part could be fatal to those in her butt and it brought a smile to her face. Pondering that thought Melanie recalled she wasn’t supposed to use the bathroom for her least pleasant of functions for at least an hour after taking her tablets so maybe it would be all gone after an hour, which was a little sad for the ants as she giggled to think of them watching it disappear. There candy treasure melting into her rectum.

Although even if she did absorb it there were other sources of food in her anus albeit it second hand and a little unpleasant, but if she got distracted enough it might be imperative for her insect guests to make some space for themselves in the ample food supply, killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

Giggling at a crazy thought Melanie wondered if she had enough of them in her ass would she need to take a dump ever again. It was pretty mean but they might get used to it and they would never have to forage for food in there, the air would be a little unpleasant and if she had gas it could be downright painful if not lethal to her unfortunate victims.

But then never having to sit over her personal waste ever again was a nice idea and a little discomfort on the part of some lowly bugs was worth it for her happiness. She could contract the job out to them and treat all of her unpleasantness internally. She would still have to tinkle and cramps would always be a bitch but taking care of her ass would be the most manageable of the three, at least as far as her new friends were concerned and it could certainly make her life easier.

Thinking over the details Melanie had entertained some unusual diets in her time and she wondered regardless of whether it was possible if her lowly slaves would be bothered by the consistency of her movements, but then it was probably the volume which was the bigger issue she thought smiling at her accidental joke.

Yep she didn’t really know how much the little ants could stomach or even if they might just refuse. But then if they were desperate enough they would probably eat although if she binged too heavily it might be fatal for them. Still if she didn’t accidentally engulf them by eating like a pig it might work out.

Blowing cocaine up her butt was probably off the cards too if she went down that route, although it was only Eli who liked to blow it up her ass and besides she did it so rarely anyway. Melanie didn’t want it to affect her appearance so she used it sparingly unlike Eli and his well to do lawyer friends. But at the New Year’s Eve parties for his firm she usually relented, as a girlfriend and not a wife she was permitted to come to these exclusive events and it was nice to be able to let her hair down a little.

Half naked in Eli’s office Melanie always made him beg before letting him roll up a lucky hundred dollar bill. They were fortunate in the places Melanie let him put them, that was, before posting them to his ex-wife as part of her alimony. Always making his final payment for the year in cash and exclusively with bills he used to violate Melanie.

Giggling to be apart of the joke she was never as thrilled with it as Eli but it was fun to make him happy and she never felt cheap when she had a couple of founding fathers shoved up her ass or tucked into her thong while Eli sucked on her breasts.

Even valuing her ass at some six hundred dollars, plus the cocaine he had put into it and making an offer on her twot of roughly a thousand she felt priceless to Eli on those nights. Mainly because it was her cute ass that he wanted to rub in the face of his ex-wife and she was happy to oblige. Although enjoying the elevated high Melanie often wondered if it had occurred to the great men depicted on the currency that they might be itching her butt as Eli made her heave with pleasure.

Still, giving up a small part of that tradition was a modest price to pay for a clean bowel and even if she fucked up and overdosed the little guys in her ass she could always get more and it might be good to cleanse herself of them once a year before starting again. God knew she might have to introduce them in shifts upping the dose of slaves when she was particularly hungry to compensate for the increased work, or if she suffered from gas replacing any who might have received a lethal intake of her wind.

If she thought about it she might be able to store them in tablets like her current suppositories taking one each morning and going about her usual business with one less thing to worry about. Providing they could keep up, they would also be quite pleasurable simply struggling around while she prepared there dinner overhead.

It was a funny dream and apathetically rubbing her clitoris it seemed one the pitiful life forms in her snatch wanted her to wake up from thrashing about as she inundated them with her wetness and leaving her giggling as she thought about it just a little more.

ELI

Eli was quite annoyed as he realised Melanie had childishly turned off her phone. She often accused him of bullying her with his bag of slick lawyer tricks and it was a common tactic of hers to keep him from rebutting her insults. She could be an irritating little bitch sometimes but Melanie had one particularly valuable selling point and that was simply that she could fuck like a porn star for just a little attention.

Stomping through the woods in a twelve thousand dollar suit Eli was pleased he had managed to get his clients to sign the contract early although he knew better than to tell Melanie as much pretending he had chosen her over them. Following her carefully laid trail of discarded clothing Eli hoped no one else was out here given the growing likely hood that his little slut was completely naked.

Wiping the sweat off his brow Eli was surprised at how uneasy he felt in the woods and it was doing nothing for his mood as the feeling seemed to grow. Becoming more annoyed with Melanie as he progressed, Eli had no intention of gathering her clothing thinking his whore should look the part if she wanted to complain. Turning past one of Melanie’s socks Eli didn’t think the girl had much clothing left to spare as his uneasiness seemed to explode. Slumping to the earth Eli realised he was experiencing a full blown panic attack as he blacked out.

Waking groggily Eli wasn’t sure if the woods had always looked so intimidating or if it was simply a hangover from his panic attack but peering around it seemed far more daunting, he was suddenly surrounded by a more impressive jungle. Strolling into the clearing it was good to see he still had a little light with the encroaching evening but he was unsure of his intended direction now, unhappily hoping one of Melanie’s markers might help him out.

Coming across an unusual heap in the woods Eli had thought it a blown away tent to begin with but as he got closer to the thing it seemed less likely. It wasn’t made of heavy canvas and the deep black colour was unusual. Scratching his head Eli felt this thing was incredibly familiar for some reason and yet he couldn’t work out what it was as he climbed across it.

The material was incredibly soft and of an intricate design but completely unsuited to the outdoors. The large gaps in it seemed to be intentional and it wasn’t until he noticed a white poster stitched into it that his heart leapt. The message SIZE S terrified him as he suddenly understood where he was.

This was Melanie’s g-string, a black lace little thing she complained was uncomfortable. He had bought it for her months ago and she had left it for him as his final clue. Clambering away in horror Eli couldn’t understand what was happening, if he believed Melanie’s underwear then he was miniscule. Tripping over himself as he realised he was resting where her cunt usually took pride of place Eli could now see the faint imprint of her various discharges experiencing up close the acrid flavour of her urine, aware she had pissed at least once today.

Flipping about Eli quickly became hysterical as an immense shadow fell over him and Melanie’s delicate hands now monstrous in there proportions reached down for the garment. Lifting it slightly Eli couldn’t speak from fear as Melanie uninterestedly untwisted the little bit off fabric stretching the elastic hem out ready to except her nether regions.

Starring up under her skirt it seemed Melanie was indeed lacking for covering in that area save from the short growth of her pubic hair, although at his current size Eli decided it was enough for him to be lost in.

Finding his voice Eli screamed wildly as Melanie slipped one foot carefully into the gap and Eli had to hold onto her panties for dear life reasoning he didn’t want to fall to his death from his girlfriend’s underwear. Slipping into the other Melanie began tugging the little garment up and given his new perspective Eli prayed by some miracle that she just do without them altogether, she always complained they were uncomfortable and just how little they covered giving her almost no modesty, so please just wear something else he cried.

But then she wore them for him he realised, even when she just hoped he might turn up. Dragging them to her thighs Eli considered this was it, he would be forever lost in Melanie’s knickers splattered across her pubic mound the next time she scratched herself or compressed against her delicate muff until she ground down convincingly enough to pop him like a blister. More disturbingly Melanie might simply be agitated by the vibrations of her rust bucket car causing him to drown in her sexual excitement.

It seemed logical to his panic stricken brain that the longer he survived the more terrible the fate to befall him. Melanie’s most inconsequential of choices could now severely diminish his life expectancy as he made himself sick with the possibilities. Her completely unladylike manual car meant Melanie had to spread her legs to make use of the clutch and forced to travel in the economy class of her panties, spreading herself however modestly meant Eli was in real danger of being engulfed by her genitals as she sang along with some stupid song on the radio.

Shuddering at the thought of her smell Eli suddenly had another horrifying thought at the upcoming commute back to her apartment. What if Melanie stopped to take a piss? Aware that no matter how short the drive Melanie was conditioned to need to pee straight after. Stopping at a gas station would undoubtedly be enough of a stop for her body and although she would relieve herself in some dirty backwater bathroom, as soon as she got home she would have to go again. It was beyond irritating that whenever stopping his car for too long she would jiggle about before whining she really had to go although at his current scale it was no longer infuriating but a real possibility for Melanie to inadvertently dispose of him.

If he wasn’t flung from her knickers or lost into the bowl between her thighs she might simply neglect to wipe if she was hurried or the second rate facilities weren’t stocked with paper, letting him choke to death on the seeping droplets of her caustic piss. Shuddering at the potential horrors that awaited him Eli caught sight of those intimidating eyes of hers, the one’s that told anyone interested that she wasn’t to be played with and pleading with them they mercifully seemed to notice.

“Hey little guy you’re a brave one hiding in my knickers like that. Almost didn’t see you there”. Melanie told him thoughtfully completely at ease with the situation, her voice booming out like feminine thunder. Caught under the shadow of her impressive womanhood Eli did not share Melanie’s calm demeanour and thrashing about wildly he was quickly getting angry that she wasn’t more disturbed at finding a man in her underwear, although maybe she had recognised him he hoped.

Letting out a yawn Melanie couldn’t help apologising as she covered her mouth before scratching her cream thigh. Strangely Melanie seemed to be moving beyond calm and growing bored with the situation despite the fact he was waving his arms at her madly. “Animated little fellow aren’t you, I might have to find a job for that.” Melanie told him cryptically, smiling as she dropped her immense pink heart shaped sunglasses back over her eyes.

Clutching desperately to the intimate lace lining of Melanie’s thong Eli was unhappy with her movements as she thumped her feet back out undressing clumsily and exposing her privates rather impolitely to him, but he was still grateful she wasn’t about to wear the garment while he was trapped inside. Holding the crotch up to her eyes she gave them a quick sniff before inspecting the little passenger inside.

If Melanie thought it was unpleasant she knew the insect calling them home had it worse although as with everything they didn’t seem to mind her less than fresh fragrances. “You guys are strange looking ants but then you probably think I’m funny looking.” Melanie giggled strolling away from the expansive blanket she had brought with her. “I’m glad you like my underwear little guy but I don’t think you’d make a very good panty bug, it can get messy in there and personally there pretty uncomfortable even without you in them. If they weren’t so expensive I’d just leave them here but they were a present from my boyfriend and it would be rude to throw them away”.

“You know, you and him are pretty similar, he love’s this stupid g-string as well, but then he likes to be the only who gets into them. Still, I think you can keep a secret besides you’re a cute one with a lot of fight which can do wonders for a girl like me.” Melanie giggled happily enjoying the solitary conversation as Eli squirmed about realising she thought him an insect that had crawled into her lingerie.

“Try not to wear yourself out little guy I know you like my knickers but I can’t let you have them. It might be fun to have you struggling about as a pleasurable little panty liner but if I creamed myself I think that would be the end of you and I don’t want to waste that energy of yours, besides I think I’m in the mood to go bare now so I’ll just have to find somewhere else to put you.” Melanie giggled fiddling with the knickers in her hand.

Breaking out in a cold sweat Eli had no idea what Melanie was doing but she seemed committed to thinking he was a miserable insect. Sucking on her finger briefly she brought the wet tip to his struggling form and pressing it roughly against him Eli couldn’t help but be stuck to it.

“I think you’d make a good little pet but I’ve never been very nurturing and I can be pretty absent minded sometimes. But then I already put up with someone who shares your taste in lingerie so why not one more? You can be my Eli who actually show’s up”. Melanie smiled, happily setting her massive green eyes on the helpless figure.

Finally removing him from the under garment Eli was savouring the absent smell of her urine but lowering her finger down to her crotch he braced himself as it came back in strength as he was thrust unkindly into the spearing barbs of her rough pubic hair. Dragged through them Melanie’s regrowth was lush in its spiny nature aggressively stabbing at him as he was left pitifully clutching to a mess of her short hair. “Hold on Eli I have to tinkle”. Melanie giggled as she adjusted her stance before lifting the front of her skirt and releasing her punishing stream onto the nest of ants between her feet.

Pounding the yellow beam into there delicate architecture Eli was feeling the pain in his hands as he sat perched over the precipice of her waterfall feeling the light mist of her efforts drifting back across him as he begged her to finish quickly. With the pain in his arms growing he fidgeted about and it made her giggle, “Sorry little guy I drunk a lot of wine”.

Humming to herself Melanie turned her deadly stream onto any returning ants bringing it down on them like some terrible golden laser before squeezing down to carve her authority into the earth and smudging any ants caught in her aim across the eroding floor punishing them under the immense weight of her flow as it rushed out from under her un-kept privates, the sound ringing deafeningly in Eli’s ears.

Shaking her left foot almost in a shudder of ecstasy Eli thought his burning muscles would give out and he would fall to his death but somehow he held on to watch Melanie accidentally catch the last yellow globules in her black g-string as she used it dry herself. Dabbing it about Melanie smiled down at him as he began slipping through the prickly thatch of her pubic hair. Catching him in the black garment he was soaked instantly in her warm piss and he nearly cried at its horrid nature.

“Crazy little guy, there all wet and yucky now, you shouldn’t be jumping into them.” Melanie smiled even brighter teasing him and bringing him back out with her finger. Eli had rarely seen this disturbing side of his gorgeous girlfriend and he wondered if she had always tortured insects in this way. Clutching desperately to her finger Eli knew even if it was a new addition to her personality it didn’t bode well for him.

 MELANIE

Ignoring the little flood she had set upon the ants exposed home Melanie felt good that her simple need to piss was comparable to a natural disaster to the insects occupying her various orifices as well as the woods. Turning her attention back to the terrified little bug on her finger she decided she wanted to do something special with him but she really didn’t know what.

It might have been fun to simply wear him in her thong but there was barely enough room for her-self in them and if she bent over too quickly or sat down too roughly that would be the end of him. There was some joy to simply squishing the little ants but if they were going to be in her pants she wanted them to have a little hope at surviving and getting ready to head home and go about her ordinary business didn’t give them much of a chance. She had enjoyed them whilst lying around lazily but she had been gentle on them in restricting her movements and she couldn’t do it indefinitely, besides she wasn’t in the mood to be charitable anymore.

Enjoying the squirming in her twot and the echo of those struggling in her ass it was a nice surprise that they had lasted this long. It seemed the little buggers where hardier then she gave them credit for or maybe her various cavities weren’t as horrible as she imaged them to be.

Watching her new found slave flailing about brought her attention back to the here and now though. Melanie had populated her vagina and ass as best she could not wanting to be too greedy with them, but then the more she added the more fun she seemed to have. She also reasoned it was better to overpopulate and compensate for loses rather than expect a pitiful few to keep her happy. Many hands make light work she giggled feeling a little bad that some of the workers were probably a bit cramped in her aggressive recruiting campaign but then she could experiment over time with ways to ease the congestion she thought with an impish smile.

Groaning adorably as the slaves in her pussy seemed to punctuate her real estate issues Melanie giggled to think her contractions might silence a few complaints wondering if they might try staying still again. Gasping loudly it seemed Eli had noticed her pleasure and she couldn’t help blushing. “Sorry little guy but I’m a party girl with a celebration going on between my thighs, it’s just a bit hard to stay composed”. Melanie giggled clapping her thighs together as she tingled violently, moaning huskily into the wilderness.

“Fuck might have to put in a noise complaint you want to go tell them?” Melanie told Eli, happily squeezing her vaginal muscles around them and causing them to fight harder. On the verge of ecstasy Melanie thought to hell with trying to stop it now as she arched her back feeling the first energetic sparks of her pleasure trying to smash together into a chain reaction.

Screaming out her fun Melanie’s pitiful occupants were helpless as she began to spasm, the silken walls of her vagina blooming with her pleasure as she squeezed her legs tightly together cruelly throwing her toys around and smearing them between her walls as they kissed together the hideous squeals hidden under the thunderous pounding of her heart as the blood rushed to her loins.

Mashing the men against her elastic walls Melanie couldn’t help hugging her knees to her chest as she tried to reduce the space available to them shuddering as she blissfully enjoyed there continuing struggles. Giggling as it eased it seemed although her climax had claimed a few insignificant lives her orgasm wasn’t as blood thirsty as she thought it might be and she was glad she would have plenty to use again once she caught her breathe.

Perspiring lightly Melanie had been a little careless with her fingers but she was delighted to find Eli still hugging it tightly. Letting her breath wash over him, now warm with her pleasure Melanie considered just eating him as a little post sex snack but he really wasn’t much of a meal and although he would add nothing to her hips he had no hope of taking the edge off her hunger.

Dribbling excitement from twot Melanie decided it was probably a better idea to provide him with a meal hoping he might enjoy her womanly honey. As she brought him down to her warm genitals Eli screamed hysterically but directing his head into her discharge he had little choice in the matter as he choked and sputtered on the complex mess as it nearly obstructed his airways.

Fighting distraughtly Melanie couldn’t help giggling at his reaction and she really wanted to see how much he could ingest stimulated by the idea of one more perverse little experiment. Bobbing his head in and out of the goo she playful wrapped the sticky strands of it around his body as she dragged him away. Coughing and choking it seemed he wasn’t very hungry but then maybe he didn’t like her flavour, as she thought dreamily of how toxic it was this time of the month slowly becoming milky in its appearance until she had her period.

Smiling at his miserable struggles it was hard to tell how well he was doing as her snatch continued to dribble contentedly but bringing Eli down Melanie tried to obstruct the little streams meandering there way to her ass-hole with him, but he was a poor dam with a pitiful appetite.

“Eli was a real ass-hole today and I know it wasn’t your crime but I feel like being mean little guy so you should eat up in case I come up with something worse for you to do.” Melanie told him glumly and she hadn’t expected it make any difference to the bug on the end of her finger but suddenly he was trying a lot harder to do away with her cream. Giggling at his new found motivation Melanie considered just probing him into her dribbling lust until he made it clear he couldn’t handle anymore and then she would keep going until his little stomach exploded or he drowned.

Pinching her lips together Melanie altered her technique as a compromise letting herself drool over Eli in a continuous flow as she giggled at his comical struggles, her delicate folds funnelling her fun over him as he inevitably choked some of it down. Growing wet at his torture Melanie was distracted from her game as she let out a horrendous fart.  

The struggling in her ass came to a very sudden halt as she tried to hold back her wind only making the problem worse for those inside. “Damn gassed the little buggers” Melanie muttered to Eli having let him take a break from her torment and giving him a chance to cry piteously at her pungent flavour, waiting uncomfortably for her to drown him in her pleasure.

“Oh no wait some of them are okay. Geez that got them going” Melanie giggled as her slaves resumed there terrified movements. “I do feel bad though, hope the little guys are okay I mean I really enjoy there work. You mind apologising for me in person Eli?” Melanie asked him seriously, the terrified little man nearly blacking out from fear as she picked up a clear plastic tube before plunging it discerningly into her ass-hole.

Watching the little tube Melanie giggled as a bedraggled figure began crawling frantically through the clear pipe. Wiping away tears Eli realised it was a shocking glimpse into what he would soon experience. Covered in her residues Eli cringed as Melanie rolled back to bring the protruding tunnel into a vertical arrangement having let the figure get close enough to the exit to instil him with hope before the ever increasing elevation left him to tumble heavily back down and into the darkness of her ass-hole.

“You might have to check on that guy Eli. Let him no I really am sorry but I’m having too wonderful a time to let him go” She giggled callously bringing Eli over the plastic cylinder. Dragging her finger over it Eli was unable to prevent her splaying him over the tube’s opening. Crying wildly he had fond memories of blowing cocaine into her rectum in a similar fashion but he never thought he might follow a similar path into his girlfriend.

Begging her to stop Melanie easily manipulated him into falling into the waiting tube bridging the beautiful world of the sweetly perfumed woods and the horrific hell of her most horrible of holes. Decreasing the slope of the clear passage by rolling forwards Melanie capped the end of the tube with a mean little finger and rocking back and forth she enjoyed how he huddled up against it trying to put as much distance between her perfect ass and himself.

Giggling happily Melanie would toss him towards it before letting him crawl back. Feeling a twinge in her vagina it seemed all this teasing was stirring up her primary sex workers as she let herself get wet again. Smiling at there unhappiness she gave them a quick squeeze to show she still cared before returning her focus to her impressive ass feeling a little self conscious at its size but distracting herself with Eli.

 On all fours Melanie bit at her bottom lip as she turned back to view the little tube and grunting she considered simply inserting the entire thing into her anus hoping to give a terrified Eli a little thrill. Pressing it forward Eli’s glass home was like a train slowly making its way into a very tight tunnel and pressing his hands to the clear walls he was petrified as she seemed prepared to swallow up the entire vessel.

Thrashing wildly at her finger Melanie giggled before easing off on her push to have Eli inside of her. It was a little painful to try and surround the entire tube but she reasoned she could if she really wanted to. Slumping onto her back Melanie enjoyed throwing Eli around in the little tube but she wanted him to arrive in her ass in a reasonable condition. “You’re an ass-hole Eli now meet mine” Melanie told him serenely although based on his terrified writhing it seemed he had little idea what she was talking about, but she didn’t care. “Hopefully I won’t have to fart for a while, well for your sake anyway. Have fun Eli” Melanie continued, feeling better for punishing at least one Eli letting this one unfortunate bug wear her bad mood.

Blowing him a kiss Melanie brought her ass high into the air and she couldn’t almost hear his screams as he fell into her backside. Giggling at the sudden tickling sensation she removed the tube as though it were a sword stuck in the stone of her under appreciated ass letting herself feel like a queen as her pitiful underlings squirmed pleasurably in her ass.

Thinking about the minions occupying her pussy Melanie did a rough estimate of the survivors of her orgasm deciding it had been a worthwhile trade. She had managed to kill relatively few and she was glad for it. It would take some pretty intense douching to get the more broken and disassembled ones out of her cunt but she could try that when she got home and hell maybe she could give it a miss and see how long the rest of them could survive up her twot.

It might make work a little more fun to have some erotic companionship, they were certainly more discreet than a vibrator and there unexpected movements were a little more thrilling, not to mention that in pleasing her they would put them-selves at risk. Her climaxes now had a very deadly quality to them and it was making her wet just thinking about it. So long as she refrained from sex with Eli for a few days they would be reasonably safe providing they kept her happy. And she didn’t think cutting off Eli would be too difficult he could go down on her but he wasn’t getting his member wet anytime soon. That much she was sure off. Although on the other hand if she relented it might be fun to occupy much of her internal real estate with Eli and finish them off that way, but only if they annoyed her somehow, and currently Eli held a healthy lead.

Melanie felt a little unclean to keep insects in her cunt as well as cruel to torture them so, but between work, Eli and her landlord she deserved a little release and there was almost no one else she could take it out on. Enjoying there squirms Melanie didn’t expect the ones in her butt to last very long but she hoped the ones up front might. She didn’t intend to take it easy on them though and skipping the evening shower would leave her smelling unpleasantly of sex and she was looking forward to torturing those in her pussy with that.

Driving home Melanie was enjoying the tickle in her ass but it felt a little mean to prolong there torment although the thought that at anytime her gas could wipe them out was definitely winding her up as though she were playing Russian roulette with her tummy, not that she would bare any of the consequences. But as fun as it would be to see how long she could last or at least the occupants of her ass she decided to do the merciful thing and speed up the whole process by getting taco’s for dinner.

Ensuring that if by some miracle they didn’t asphyxiate on her gas by morning she could always escalate with bathroom time. Peeing once at the gas station, a second time at the little Mexican place she liked to go to when she was in the mood to punish her body and rounding out with a third when she got home Melanie giggled to think Eli told her she needed therapy for it, before deciding to punish the incarcerated Eli for the suggestion letting out another fart before wiping herself dry and washing her hands for dinner.

Stirring those in her ass up before her meal made the whole experience remarkably pleasant as she squirmed happily enjoying a show about underfed supermodels as she put away her taco’s. Slipping into one of Eli’s intrusive little pieces of string Melanie decided she really had to get around to washing her more comfortable pairs. Patting her tummy with that thought it seemed the sudden agitation of those screaming in her butt meant they too had heard her stomach complaining at its mistreatment.

ELI

Eli had unfortunately survived until morning. He and one other fellow in particular had endured one hell of an ordeal trapped up Melanie’s backside. Slipping an arm out by pushing with everything he had against Melanie’s sphincter, Eli had often enjoyed dressing Melanie in delicate thongs although his attitude to such underwear was quickly changing as he felt the barrier of what Melanie had unhappily described as a bit of shoelace, biting aggressively into her ass hole and ensuring the occupants couldn’t progress further than the crater of her anus.

Trapped in the humid darkness the horrific smell had long ago lost its insult although Melanie treated them to new assaults as she vented her unwanted products blasting them past him and leaving him gagging on each vulgar contribution. For Melanie’s part she slept quite contently as her tummy bubbled unhappily gifting her unwanted gases back into the world and to anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the way.

Eli had never been more aware that she had eaten tacos and second hand or not he couldn’t help trying to draw whatever oxygen he could from her surplus gases. Perched over the less glamorous side of Melanie’s sphincter Eli couldn’t understand a word of what the other guy was saying but even without the crying and screaming he knew they were both equally scared. Letting her exhaust slip out more gently Eli and his companion braced themselves as the smell brought them to tears crying as it slowly diffused and they struggled to breath.

Hugging themselves in her tight passage others had ventured further in but they had heard very little from them since besides an odd scream from time to time and Eli couldn’t understand there logic. There was more space deeper in Melanie but it was almost exclusively reserved for her filth and although they were trapped in a wind tunnel serving as the inevitable passage for her gas, sitting at the constricted muscle of her ass-hole represented there only hope for the mercy of some fresh air.

Blasting them again and again Eli thought he was going to black out from the smell as she made him increasingly nauseated and dizzy. Squeezing her ass-hole tight it seemed unconsciously Melanie would try to hold her gas in every so often and it made the occupants beat and scream at her hole until she relinquished however compliantly letting it seep out as they choked and coughed praying for a merciful death.

Crying in the dark warmth Eli had considered he may already be dead disturbed to think he had found hell, with his eternal punishment to be imprisoned up his girlfriend’s ass as she enjoyed the struggles of the other condemned men. But then crumpled bodies in the lining of her colon suggested they could yet die as some succumbed to her continual attack, her stomach clearly not well.

Shaking as Melanie held in another choking blend Eli could smell the deconstructed taco hidden in its offensive signature as it slowly dissipated and she twitched in her sleep. His eyes stinging it seemed the guy smart enough to occupy her anal passage with him was also losing his mind enduring this unrelenting torture.

While Melanie slept soundly those inside got very little rest shuddering at her various sounds and the flexing of her muscles as she dreamt erotically of Nick and her romantic fiction. The heat of her body was almost as unbearable as her sour odour Eli thought as they sat sweating in the darkness.

Clutching his head Eli had long ago given up on trying to remove her horrendous wastes from himself wondering how long he could hope to last like this, trying to deny any suggestion that Melanie would have to move her bowels in spite of her occupants. Thrashing about he was pissed that this bitch could be so cruel but from what he could tell it was bringing her nothing but joy.

She had thought of them as insects and he cursed her for her poor attention to detail. They weren’t bugs they were men although at this stage they were equally helpless. Searching for his hanker-chief Eli hoped to maybe wipe some of Melanie’s mucus from his face but brushing his pocket tin he remembered something far more welcomed. Snapping it open he didn’t have enough to overdose on, particularly in light of his high tolerance but considering where he was he could sure as hell try.

Searching his pockets for anything he could use to medicate himself Eli found the search rendered mute as Melanie let rip a deafening blast casting him against his offsider and another subordinate of Melanie’s ass who was acting to obstruct her exit as he was forced screaming against the string of her thong before the fast moving air created a low pressure current sucking them back in and closing her rectum to the outside world. The little hope of his cocaine now dusted like powdered sugar over the disgusting tunnel bridging Melanie’s colon with her ass-hole. Disappearing as her mucus dribbled over it Eli cried wretchedly aware that Melanie was going to enjoy a hit of cocaine in her sleep. The dose was small in comparison to her massive body but she might get a slight buzz out of it given her limited tolerance.

It seemed as the morning wore on Melanie was becoming increasing unwell putting in perspective the hell they thought they were enduring as she blasted them over and over again rolling around and groaning as she reduced the rest periods between her attacks.

Cringing under the sickening storm they needed Melanie to wake up but it seemed she was happy to keep sleeping. Those deposited further in were struggling with the spectre of Melanie’s filth as she made to add the proceeds of her meal to her bowels. Weeping desperately the men were aware that this particular problem put a time limit on there chances of survival given she could either burry them in her wastes, unfeelingly engulfing them amongst her used materials or having to eject them all the same when she moved her bowels.

Waking occasionally Melanie smiled at the struggles in her butt thinking they were definitely worth the cost of her unhappy tummy. Crossing her thighs it seemed the peons in her twot were also uninterested in sleep as she massaged herself around them squeezing down in a mock fight and letting her-self grow wet with thoughts of Nick as she lazily worked herself up.

It was a fun game to simply lye there doing her best to mentally stimulate herself deciding she didn’t have to get her fingers wet when she had a little army hiding up her twot. Slipping a pillow between her thighs Melanie imagined sleeping with Nick as she recounted her favourite chapter to herself tingling as she thought about the dirty talk but still blushing at her growing dampness and thanking Nick for his efforts as the little ants inside of her, terrified by her returning wetness struggled to get her to stop, slipping and sliding about the place clumsily crashing into her g-spot as they beat at her walls hoping she might let them out.

But given how much fun Melanie was having they would be long dead before she let that happen. Curling her toes as the unfortunate slaves finally made her heave around them, Melanie’s pulsing movements caused a few more men to pay for her fun with there lives. Gasping happily she could feel herself breaking some of them this time, giggling at how happy this realisation made her, there screams of agony lost on her as she began massaging her clitoris eager to make a few more men pop between her silken walls.

Thinning the clientele of her wet snatch Melanie had enjoyed feeling them break under the immense forces of her passion reasoning she could burst a few more tomorrow. Her pungent discharge likely punishing the rest as she clamed down to sleep, dozing happily and dreaming about keeping some helpless people like her boss, Eli or even her landlord in her cooch until she was fed up with them maybe giving up on showering for a few days to really punish them.

They all wanted to get her into bed and use her, but it would be nice to be able to lounge around ignoring there complaints as she soiled her knickers for fun. They liked to think she was a dirty girl, well she could be really filthy if she wanted to be Melanie thought with a wicked smile punishing those in her ass by trying to hold onto another fart and she savoured the feel of them protesting this action, giggling happily while trying to keep it in before squeezing her cheeks together and giving it a push throwing her butt slaves about and torturing them with her smell.  

Waking in the morning Melanie was quickly reminded her dreams weren’t just fantasy enjoying the benefits of a few tiny beings. Letting a few more men take care of her morning excitement they broke like bubble wrap as she dexterously cornered each unfortunate slave wringing the life out of him with her pleasure. The little snaps after her contractions nearly setting her loose on her next victim.

But dripping with excitement Melanie decided she needed to do other things than kill bugs with her pussy, no matter her good it felt. Letting rip another fart as she strolled into the bathroom Melanie was definitely fragrant today but she didn’t have work and besides she wanted anyone she could resist breaking with her cunt to crawl desperately from her slit nearly screaming there little bug brains out at her fishy smell she giggled, happy that her feminine odour could now be used as a weapon.

Sitting over the toilet it seemed her good morning fart had excited the occupants of her ass and they were once again clambering about frantically and she slapped her ass approvingly. Taking her first piss of the day Melanie dried herself before trying to push down giggling as she felt a small figure thrashing around her ass-hole and flinching her muscles it seemed one little guy had enjoyed the proceeds of her push even if she was essentially empty save for some unfortunate ants.

Peering down into the water Melanie realised she would have to be more careful in moving her bowels given she didn’t want to miss out on the pleasant tickling until she had to and by had to she meant really had to. Watching the struggling figure it seemed her little escapee had survived the fall and was floating awkwardly in her bowl. Giggling as he found refuge on her half submerged toilet paper Melanie just shrugged strolling over to the medicine cabinet to take her tablet.

Resting one foot up on the counter she pushed the slightly uncomfortably sized pill into her anus and smiled as she felt an ant struggling at her finger but she was only making a deposit and she had already lost one of them from her backside, but then it was still better than her twot. Readjusting her thong protectively over her ass-hole Melanie slumped back to her throne looking at the helpless bug below.

She considered just flushing the ungrateful little bastard but it seemed more fun to just leave him as he was. Who knew how long he might survive. Hopefully until her next pee but who knew, her tacos might sneak up on her in the meantime then he would really be in trouble as would anyone else up her ass she thought. She was a little surprised she didn’t need to go but hey maybe the little buggers had eaten some of her waste and if that were true it would seem consistency wasn’t an issue as taco’s had an unpleasant habit of almost gushing out of her she thought with a smile.

But with her new passengers she wasn’t experiencing any of that, at least not yet. Gasping out another orgasm Melanie enjoyed breaking two more victims in her spasm chasm wiping her dribbling pussy dry before carefully positioning the soiled paper alongside her new toilet attendant.

MELANIE CONTINUED

Trapped in the agony of Melanie’s backside she was surprised to learn those in the rear cold survive longer than those in the front. In part that was because she couldn’t help herself but kill one with her pleasure every time she got bored but it seemed although she provided them with plenty of moisture wetting her-self through a number of panties, she had nothing for them to eat. Those in her ass were lucky in some respects as she couldn’t avoid providing them with a meal.

Going out with some girlfriends combined with a slow week at work left her binging a little but she still hadn’t had a bowel movement in seven days convincing Melanie the little guys up her ass were dealing with it somehow. Giggling she wondered if they had twigged that once she had to go that was it for them, if they had they were doing pretty well with stalling her but she would have to go eventually and it was a fun game to try and push them to the limit.

She had long ago flushed her toilet attendant after holding him under with a crushing stream of urine for a good couple of minutes so they were all she had left. She hadn’t thought her gas so survivable but her little slaves were pretty tough evening tolerating a couple of chilli nights and for those she was sure she was going to win but somehow they had kept her mess free the next day even if her gas did have a stinging quality to it.

Distracting her with there struggles they seemed to be getting more desperate as the days went by as Melanie enjoyed another counter lunch. Personally she loved it even if they didn’t. Her little guys were working hard for her and she could eat in excess winding them up and reaping the benefits of more pleasurable struggles as she fingered herself at home or even after her lunch as they seemed to complain particularly around her meal times.

Crying hysterically the men trapped in Melanie’s ass had little choice in the matter. Despite wishing for death none of them could bring themselves to it and despite trying to suffocate them on her wind she hadn’t managed it either. Struggling in the hell of Melanie’s butt the unfortunate underlings were quickly aware since finding themselves in her backside that if she moved her bowels they were done for.

Begging her to release them was doing them no good as they struggled with the unpleasant task of tolerating the horrible taste of her filth. Choking it down the men had done there best to eat her down to a manageable level trading her disgusting flavour for there survival.

Working mercilessly Eli had found himself apart of this debasing task requiring the efforts of everyone survived in Melanie’s ass to keep up with her as the girl went about eating like a horse. Struggling as she seemed to continually up her intake Eli knew she had no mercy for them and many of the men were going crazy just trying to keep her from needing to go. As soon as they could bring down her level she would add more. Leaving her as clean as possible in the evening meant she would have a new treat for them in the morning as she also became more gruelling in her culinary choices.

Crying hysterically from inside, Melanie she had enjoyed many a good meal while at the same time working hard at the gym. It was a good routine and eating continually she could feel herself slowly winning. Binging obscenely one night the little minions deposited up her ass were fighting harder than they ever had previously and despite pausing to enjoy it she continued to eat before laying down to sleep it off.

In the night the pitiful insects in her rectum lost there battle against her bowel as she filled up the terrible space while managing to sleep peacefully, immune to there little struggles as she engulfed them in her excessive wastes. Un-accepting there fate many were still beating at her walls until she crushed them against her bowels and toddling to the bathroom half asleep she discarded her pleasurable little friends. They had put up a good fight and she could only hope the next batch would be half as good she thought happily, drifting back to sleep dreaming of the woods and remembering there little nest.

THE END