- Text Size +
Ashley still wanted nothing more than to beg for forgiveness, but knew her pleas would fall on deaf ears.

Dejected, she sat in the center of the table. Lillian hadn't even told her which of the other three goddesses would play with her next.

Stopping, Ashley shuddered at the thought.

“I just want this to be over.” Ashley said aloud and closed her eyes in thought.

“Vivian isn't exactly kind to her servants...” Ashley thought grimly while images of tiny, terrified humans running from Vivian's toes ran through her mind. A cold sweat ran down Ashley's body, and she shivered at the thought of herself in that situation.

“Luna has always been nice...” Ashley thought, hoping to cheer herself up. While Ashley had never seen Luna intentionally hurt a servant, she was prone to accidents. Even so, while she didn't use violence on servants, Luna was known more for deep humiliation than active violence. Ashley saw herself on her hands and knees before Luna's sole as it towered high above Ashley's tiny form.

The mental image wasn't pleasant, and Ashley shook it from her head.

“Then... Tiffany.” Ashley thought slowly. She'd never once seen Tiffany with a servant, a point the others had frequently teased her about. Despite that, Ashley and Tiffany were actually fairly friendly toward one another, viewing each other more as sisters than anything.

Crossing her fingers, Ashley silently wished that Tiffany would not only visit her, but possibly save her from her nightmare. At the moment though, she wanted nothing more than to enjoy her brief moment of peace.

Running her fingers through her hair and along her body, she was grateful to see that her body truly had been completely healed. Laying back, she exhaled deeply, wondering if she could find the time to get a nap in. As she lay, a head slowly began to rise over the side of the table, hidden beneath it til only a second earlier.

Auburn hair, short and straight framed the woman's lovely face. Sparkling green eyes shone with curiosity as they took in Ashley's small, vulnerable form.

“Ash.” The head whispered as softly as it could, given its size.

Ashley's heart skipped a beat. She definitely recognized that voice, and sat up with a start. Sitting near the edge of the table, she saw the great doors in the distance, and not a single person in that space. Turning her head to the sides, there wasn't a person sitting at at the table seats either.

“I know I heard something...”

“Ash.”

The voice came again, this time much closer, and Ashley felt a burst of hot air hit her back.

Standing, she turned and was greeted by the massive, smiling face of Tiffany who was on her hands and knees behind her, with her head hovering just overhead.

“Tiffany! I'm so glad to see you.” Ashley said, tears welling up in her eyes as she overflowed with emotion. “You... You've got to help me. Lillian says that I'm going to live as a slave now, and, and...”

Ashley stopped, so overcome with emotions it was getting difficult to speak properly.

Tiffany merely watched the minuscule woman's fragile composure collapse.

“She.. she did horrible things to me.” Ashley sobbed. “You-You've got to help me get back to normal!”

Tiffany continued watching the girl beneath her bawl for a moment longer, before softening her expression. The girl was just so scared, lonely, and weak.

While Ashley continued to weep, Tiffany opened her mouth wide, exposing the deep cavern of her mouth, glistening with saliva. Her thick, wriggling tongue extended past her lips, while hot air blew over the defenseless girl.

“T-Tiffany? What are you do-” Ashley squeaked, her voice trembling with terror as the wet tongue lowered, and pressed her into the wooden table.

Though her mouth was wide open, the corners of Tiffany's lips curved upwards into an open-mouthed smile, as she slowly dragged her tongue across Ashley's flailing body. The feeling was divine, made all the better with the thoughts that the woman was someone who'd trusted her more than anything.

Tiffany's long, languid lick lasted almost a minute, before the tip of her tongue came to a rest on Ashley's face. It held there for just a moment, while Ashley's hands frantically tried to pry the slick muscle off her face.

She simply didn't have the strength though, and her thrashing couldn't do a thing to remove the tongue. Finding herself low on air, Ashley opened her mouth to scream, but it was quickly invaded by that mass of slippery flesh. Foreign saliva filled her throat, and her panic only grew further as the very real possibility of drowning hit her like a ton of bricks.

Giving up on prying the tongue off her head, Ashley now focused on turning her head to the side, and slipping out from beneath the overbearing weight. The tongue continually dripped, soaking the parts of Ashley's head not directly beneath it, as well as forming a large, clear puddle beneath her.

After only a few seconds, Tiffany slid her tongue off Ashley, and the crying girl turned to retch. Thick, clear strands of Tiffany's drool dripped down Ashley's hair, and she slowly, weakly turned to face her Goddess.

“Tif-” Ashley started before she broke into a coughing fit.

“T-Ti-” She tried again, finding she couldn't form proper words, so deeply the betrayal had affected her. Streams of water poured from her eyes, mixing with the thicker liquid coating her entire body as she stood shakily, ready to give it one more try.

“W-Why?” Ashley managed to slip out weakly, her voice cracking.

Tiffany smiled down at her friend.

Ashley stared fearfully, as her best friend remained silent.

“...Because.” Tiffany said, her smile growing wider, her brilliant white teeth showing now.

Crestfallen, Ashley collapsed to her knees, and curled herself into a ball. She didn't care she was laying a puddle of her giantess best friend's saliva. She didn't care that the Goddess was still watching her every move. She didn't care about anything, she just wanted things to go back to the way they were. She wanted to joke around with her best friend Tiffany. She wanted to insult Vivian's inflated ego behind her back. She wanted Lillian to compliment her on her work. She even wanted Luna's overbearing kindness back.

Another blast of hot breath washed over her body, warming Ashley's shivering body. She hadn't realized how cold she was even though she'd been soaking wet wet for the last minute.

Her comfort was only momentary though, as the invading tongue found its way to her body again, and slid gently beneath her. The shivers returned to Ashley's prone body, though this time it was because of fear, and not the temperature.

Tiffany drank in the sight of the helpless, powerless girl beneath her, shivering in fear. She was curled up into a little ball, and had her eyes shut tight, as if nothing would happen to her that way. Tiffany knew that wasn't the case though, and slipped her tongue beneath the shivering little morsel on the table.

It took some careful maneuvering, but Tiffany had managed to use her tongue as a scoop, and lift the whimpering ball of humanity off the table, and up into the air. With a pleased smile crossing her wide open mouth, Tiffany tilted her head back, allowing her human cargo to slide down her lengthy tongue, and into the deep cavern of her mouth.

Ashley remained still, as she could tell her current location through simple logic. Even through closed eyes, she could tell her world had been plunged into darkness, and the sudden spike in humidity only drove the point home further. Her mind told her not to open her eyes, and just let her best friend abuse her helpless form. The thick air in the mouth made breathing difficult, and when she felt herself begin to slide backwards along the tongue, a deep, frantic, survival instinct came to life within Ashley.

For the last several seconds, Tiffany's smile gradually turned into a sad, bored expression. The minuscule woman had entered her mouth without a fight, and continued to remain completely still. Though it was not her intention to swallow, and end the miserable thing's existence for good, the thought steadily grew more appealing, as the girl refused to show any signs of life.

Tilting her head back, Tiffany felt the girl start to slide to the back of her mouth, heading straight for her open throat. Tingles of excitement ran down her body at the thought of ending the life of someone who'd considered her a close friend. It was an undeniably exciting prospect, and she decided she would go through with it.

She would have succeeded too, had the frightened girl not suddenly burst into life, clawing at the tongue she lay on.

Ashley couldn't see a thing in Tiffany's mouth, and finding herself covered in a Goddess's saliva wasn't exactly aiding her in escaping. Still, it took her only a few seconds before her flailing fists hit something hard, and firm in the mouth.

Assuming it to be a tooth, Ashley felt around it, and as the first truly good thing to happen to her all day, found the teeth to not be clenched, leaving a small amount of space. The lips were still sealed shut, but she'd cross that hurdle once she reached it.

Pulling herself towards the teeth, she felt the once-still tongue she lay on come to life, thrashing about like an angered beast. It wasn't enough to break Ashley's spirit though, and for the first time since this entire ordeal had begun, she felt capable of pulling something off on her own.

While the back end of her body was moved about, she managed to pull her own impressive breasts past Tiffany's teeth, and found herself at the wall of her lips. Turning her body to the side, Ashley managed to escape the tongue's grasp, coming to a rest in the space between Tiffany's bottom teeth and her bottom lip.

She wanted nothing more than to catch her breath, but the relentless tongue began to prod at her in her resting spot, so climbed to her feet, and moved her hands to the lips that blocked her from the outside world.

To her happiness, she found the soft, plush lips very easy to move. Holding open a small gap at the edge of the lips, she managed to poke her soaking wet head out from between Tiffany's lips, and was happy to be able to see again.

The room hadn't changed while she was under darkness, though all she could really see clearly was the ceiling, as her head came out from Tiffany's mouth pointed upwards. Closing her eyes to focus better, she outside of the lips, and began the long, arduous process of forcing herself out.

Reaching the halfway point, she stopped to take a brief break, and catch her breath. Opening her eyes, she realized that Tiffany had been watching her intently, the entire time, and took that as a silent sign that she would help Ashley.

Overjoyed, and energized, her face lit up, and she quickly forced more of her body out, getting to the knees before stopping to reevaluate her situation. Hanging upside down from the lips was a precarious position, but Tiffany seemed to be on her side now, so she didn't worry about it. Still, Tiffany wasn't offering any handouts, and likely expected Ashley to be able to escape on her own.

An idea hit Ashley, and much as she disliked sliding back into Tiffany's mouth even an inch, the plan hinged on that.

Using her knees as leverage, she slid back into Tiffany's mouth until she was at waist-level. Now all she needed to do was turn herself around, and hold onto Tiffany's bottom lip as her method of escape.

It was the perfect plan, provided Tiffany did nothing to sabotage it. Twisting her body around, she prepared to fix her position.

Then, it all went wrong.

Tiffany's lips opened, and her tongue flipped what remained of Ashley's legs out of her mouth. With nothing keeping her in place, and nothing in the immediate vicinity to hold onto, Ashley found herself plummeting to the hard floor at a rapid rate.

Hundreds of thoughts ran through her head while she plummeted. Her destination looked to be between Tiffany's feet, but she more than anything she was afraid of the feelings of deep betrayal she felt from her captor.

Falling much faster than she had expected, Ashley slammed into the stone floor roughly, her ears all too accustomed to the snapping of broken bones. Pain radiated through her entire body, as Tiffany's toes tapped the floor rhythmically nearby.

Ashley wanted to scream. Her entire body hurt, but it felt worst than it should have, knowing that it was the second time she felt the pain today. She curled into a fetal position, stifling her breathing as she could tell at least a few of her ribs had been broken.

She couldn't scream. Much as she wanted, the act of drawing breath was too much, and she clutched her ribs painfully. Still, it was only a physical pain, and she found it hard to think about the pain when her mind asked her the same question thousands of times over.

“W-Wh-Why are y-y-y-yyyou... d-doing this...” Ashley managed to eek out, hoping the giantess could hear. “TIFFANY!” She screeched at the top of her lungs, while a new river of tears flowed from her eyes and flowed down her saliva-soaked body.

Tiffany heard the bug call her name.

She smiled, thinking it was funny.

Really, to her, it was. Sure she put on a kind, friendly demeanor in front of her fellow Goddess, but when allowed time with someone so vastly inferior to herself, she enjoyed physically humiliating, and torturing her victims. It was her greatest joy in life, and she'd gone through great lengths to ensure none of the others knew about it.

The crying girl at her feet continued to shriek in pain over her cracked ribs, boring Tiffany greatly. With a devious smirk, she slid her foot over the crying girl, wanting to shut her up, and she nearly laughed as the mere act of moving her foot closer to the woman sent her in a panic, and she rolled away slowly.

While Tiffany had long enjoyed having her way with minuscule servants, the thought of doing it to someone greater, and more important had always appealed to her. Now, she had it. Ashley, a Goddess, was now cowering at her feet, greatly enhancing the feelings of power, and superiority she got from dominating her so completely.

Adjusting her foots location, she pressed down gently. Another pain-filled scream floated up to her ears, and she twisted her foot in place, burying Ashley deeper into her sole. The move managed to mute the screams, but the attempts to do so sent a gentle vibration into Tiffany's sole.

Smiling, she wiggled her toes in pleasure, and slid her foot around the floor some more, trying to keep a constant, low vibration in her foot.

It ended all too quickly however, when movement and pained screams simultaneously ended underfoot. Curious, Tiffany moved her foot into the air, smiling as Ashley's body was stuck firm to it.

Taking a seat on the long table, she moved her foot over the opposite knee, and peeled the tiny girl from her foot. A soft, muffled crunch reverberated in Tiffany's fingers as she held Ashley by the ankle.

It didn't seem possible, but Tiffany managed to grin even more widely. It had taken no effort on her part to completely shatter the helpless girls ankle. In fact, Tiffany had been trying to help her when it happened, making the act feel all the more devious.

While Ashley had been beneath Tiffany's foot, she found her air diminishing quickly, doubly so as she kept inhaling deeply to scream at the top of her lungs. It took less than a minute for her to lose consciousness, as she could no longer find air in the endless expanse of Tiffany's sole.

Slipping into unconsciousness was a welcome change. Unfortunately, it came to an end all too quickly as sharp spikes of pain focused on her right ankle, as she was now being held upside down by it.

It hurt to scream, as it did when she was beneath Tiffany's sole, but it was the only thing she could do. Her head was dizzy, and she wanted to slip back into the darkness. She wanted to pass out, and never awaken, but found her mind too clear, and full of distress to do so.

“Oh shut up.” Tiffany said, the long-held grin completely gone, and replaced with a look of disdain, and annoyance.

Once again, Ashley was dropped from face height. Once again, she plummeted like a rock. Once again, she landed on the stone floor loudly. Once again, she felt, and heard more familiar cracks. Once again, Tiffany's foot hovered overhead. Once again, it came down.

There was no placid rubbing of her sole into Ashley's body first, this time though. Tiffany switched straight to shifting all her weight on her bare right sole, and felt the tiny girl's body crumple like paper beneath her.

It was still just as enjoyable as it ever was.

Leaving the helpless woman stuck to her soft, pliant soles, Tiffany began to walk. Ashley was stuck firm, and screamed into the flesh covering her face while her entire body felt like it had been beaten for hours.

And that was only the first step.