[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

What happens at a conservative religious school when women's desires go off the chart. Can they resist the temptation to shrink men?


Rated: X
Categories: Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, New World Order, Butt, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11534 Read: 55123
Published: August 04 2012 Updated: August 04 2012
Story Notes:

This story is not intended to make fun of, or to endorse, any organized religion. It's just an attempt to look at how one group of people might address a paradigm shift such as that described in "Rebalancing the Sexes." If you hold certain beliefs this may upset you. Be forewarned.

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] (2449 words)

A few signs of trouble at normally quiet Alden Smith University.

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1590 words)

Passions unleashed get the better of two male students and threaten Alden Smith's marriage.

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1658 words)

The coeds, and Alden Smith, discover the shrinking power has reached campus.

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1414 words)

The battle between patriarchy and the shrinking power reaches a standoff.

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (2454 words)

Dr. Smith's wife intervenes to resolve the standoff and help the girls deal with their desires peacefully.

6. Chapter 6 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1969 words)

The girls reconcile to their "shotgun marriages" and Alden Smith reconciles to his impending smallness.