- Text Size +

Target Practice (Vignette #3)

Tim had entered into his bathroom, switching the light switch on in haste as he stumbled to the toilet. His bare feet firmly planted on the soft carpet before the toilet, he lifted both of its seats and briefly stared at the clear water below. As he stood there, he could feel Kathleen's tiny hands still holding on to--struggling, even--the tip of his penis; her minuscule movements working to physically excite him well past its breaking point.

He knew that he could not wait any longer.

He unzipped his pants and reached inside to pull his erect member out from within. As expected, the tiny, pathetic blond woman was brought out with it. She looked down below her, and saw the gigantic porcelain bowl of water below her. Almost as if she knew what was coming, she turned back towards Tim and began to scream in protest.

Tim's fingers grabbed her by her arms and plucked her away from the appendage. He brought her close to his face, smiling in a sort of twisted glee as he witnessed up close just how afraid she was.

"Please don't do this!" She screamed as she was brought to his face. "Please...!"

"Request denied," Tim retorted. "I'm in control, little girl, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Kathleen let out a frustrated yell. "Why!? What did I do to deserve this!?"

"Well, you were kind of a bitch back in high school, that's part of it. The other part is just that you were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time." He shook her briefly in his grasp. "I just wanted some tiny girls to play with."

"You-"

"Time's up," Tim interrupted. "If we keep talking like this, I'll lose it. So, down you go..."

Kathleen screamed as she was lowered back down to his waiting extremity. He turned his hand over so that its palm was upwards and cupped his hand somewhat. He released the grip that he had on Kathleen, letting her fall into his palm. Then, he reached for his penis and took a tight grip of it, though not too tight so as to not crush the tiny woman. Afterwards, he began to pump.

Kathleen was in completely agony. If the fact that her face and body were violently being rubbed back and forth against his gigantic dick was not enough, there was also the mental anguish over the thought of being used as nothing more than a tiny sex toy to him. Worst of all, she could do nothing about it. She was just too tiny to fight him, so small that he could just as easily crush her underfoot if he wanted to, as he demonstrated just minutes before.

She continued to scream, while at the same time the musky odor and taste of his warm skin entered her nostrils and mouth. Her tongue even caught a bit of it as her mouth remained open. Furthermore, her face was becoming sore with the constant friction between it and Tim's penis. She tried to beat against it with her arms, but she quickly learned that with the increasingly rapid movements, it would have possibly ended with them being broken or otherwise injured.

This torture seemed to go on for an eternity, though it was likely only minutes. Kathleen wondered if he was prolonging the eventual release, either to torture her or as a test of endurance. In a much more sane situation, a guy who could hold off his climax would have been a dream for her, but right now, it was nothing short of a nightmare. She could do nothing but bear the pain and wait for it to all be over.

Tim continued to pump his erect member, relishing in not only Kathleen's tiny form between it and his palm, but also reliving in his mind his actions that night up until that point. He recalled with vivid clarity how he crushed Jaclyn underfoot even after she pleaded for her life, and how he smeared her remains across the floor. He recalled how he crushed Bianca's head like a grape beneath his flip-flop, how the rest of her body twitched in response before it fell limp. He recalled the Asian woman--whose name he had not learned--and how he smashed her arm flat into the floor, before later crushing her with his bare foot. He played those moments over and over again in his head, taking in their fear, their agony, and their complete hopelessness as he snuffed out each of their lives with no more effort than stepping on an insect.

...He could not take it any longer.

He released his grip from his penis and took the tiny woman by her arms once more. Knowing that it was only a matter of seconds before the inevitable release, he held her right in front of his member, and gave in to his urges. Viscous white fluid shot from the slit of his penis and began to fire at Kathleen. Pulling his head back and closing his eyes, he exhaled heavily as he continued to ejaculate.

Kathleen struggled as she was struck over and over by globs of seed. She wanted to scream, but as she opened her mouth, the fluid entered her mouth, leaving a bitter taste within and causing her to gag. She could barely even see, as the semen had covered the entirely of her face, forcing her to close her eyes to keep more of it from going into it. With her nose also coated by the fluid, she had a difficult time breathing, and yet, the shots continued to strike her body.

Before long, Tim could feel himself dying down, as the last of his semen petered out as pathetic drops into the toilet below. As his penis softened and gradually became flaccid, he looked down at Kathleen, who with the exception of her arms was completely coated with his semen, dripping from her toes down into the waters below her.

"White looks good on you," Tim teased.

Kathleen did not respond.

He shrugged, and turned around. He took a few steps onto the cold hard floor, and dropped her onto it. Upon hitting the floor, he watched to see her next action; she did nothing but lay there, whether it was in pain or in defeat, he was not sure.

He nudged her with his toe. "Hey," he said. "You're not dead, are you?"

After waiting a few more seconds, he finally saw some movement from her. He watched as she brought her hands to her face and attempted to wipe away the semen that covered it. Soon after, she slowly stood to her feet, struggling with her balance due to the slippery fluid at her legs and feet.

"Good," Tim said. "Now, I want you to run."

Kathleen looked up at him, and he could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not going to step on you," he said. "It's just... I have to pee now, and I don't want an easy target."

It seems that she had gotten the message, as she took off running in the opposite direction, though she slipped and fell a couple of times. Tim watched her run, though at her size as well as due to the sticky fluid still coating her, she was not making much headway at all, even considering that she was a tiny, bug-sized person.

Soon, he could feel another fluid ready to erupt from his dick. Taking it in his hand, he aimed at the tiny woman and released a steady stream of amber liquid onto the floor. The stream steadily made its way towards Kathleen, as she looked behind her and saw it headed in her direction. He heard a yelp from her, right before the urine struck her, pushing her off of her feet and onto the floor.

"I said I didn't want an easy target," Tim said as he unleashed the remaining liquid upon her.

The force of the deluge kept her from regaining her footing, and she could do nothing but lay in the ever-growing pool of urine around her as the putrid stream washed off much of the semen that remained on her.

The urine stream soon receded, after which Tim pushed his penis back into his pant and zipped it back up. He watched the pathetic, tiny Kathleen as she let out a yell of frustration and pounded her fists into the floor, splashing up drops of urine in the process.

"You mad, little girl?" Tim teased again.

Indeed she was. Kathleen was furious. Furious at this man--this monster--for treating her as something even less than even a bug. Furious at herself for being too weak to do anything about it. Furious at the entire situation that she was presently in.

Her clothes and body drenched with urine, she stood to her feet, trying to maintain her balance on the wet floor around her.

"Why!?" She turned around and faced the giant before her. He did nothing but look down at her in some sort of twisted amusement. "Why are you such an asshole!? You goddamned piece of shit!! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"You sure you want to be yelling at me like that?" Tim responded. "I could just as easily stomp on you right now."

"Do it, then!" Kathleen responded in rage, tears streaming from her eyes. "It's not like you weren't going to kill me in the first place!!"

Tim did nothing but stare at her.

"You were always a freak, even back in school!! No friends, no life, nothing!! Everyone knew that you were crazy, and here it is!! Proof of what we all knew!!"

She could see his face twitch in respond to her words.

She stomped a few steps forward. "I bet you weren't even loved at home!! You weren't loved or even liked by anybody!! No wonder you turned out so screwed up!! And I can see it!! I can see why no one loved you, and will never love you!! You are a FREAK, and that's all you'll ever be!! You are nothing more than-"

Before she could finish her angry rant, Tim's right foot rushed right towards her, its big toe striking her in her chest. He was sent flying backwards through the room, until she hit a solid wall behind her. She fell to the floor, and curled over, clutching her chest in her hands. The floor shook as Tim approached her, his bare feet walking right through the pool of urine without a care. She shivered as he reached her, and looked up towards his face, clearly agitated and its eyes shooting daggers into her very being.

"Listen, you little bitch," he started, his tone carrying an air of contempt. "You don't know anything about me or my life. And I'm the freak? Coming from the whore who got caught sucking Glenn Anderson's dick behind the bleachers? And I wish that was the only story that I've heard of your promiscuity."

Kathleen considered refuting this, but did not see any point in doing so.

"You should be used to being used like some kind of sex toy or doll or whatever, because that's all you are. Nothing but something for guys to use and toss aside when someone hotter shows up." He kneeled down, bringing his face closer to her. "That's the cold hard truth of it. You are nothing to me."

His words angered her further. "Fuck you, asshole!! Just get it over with and kill me!!"

Tim stared at her for a few seconds, before reaching down and picking her up from the floor. He pulled her close to his face, getting a clear view of the anger-laced fear that had gripped her body.

"No," he said, his eyes locked right on her body. "You're not in charge of this situation; I am. And believe me, I will snuff the life out of you when I'm ready to. But not now." He stood up. "Because of that little rant, I'm going to keep you alive a while longer."

He opened the bathroom door and walked outside. "I'm going to torture you like you've never been tortured before, and when I've decided that I'm finished with you, only THEN will I put you out of your misery."

Upon reaching his room, he walked towards his bed. The plastic container that she was held in beforehand rested upon it, and he grabbed it and took it to his desk. He placed the contained on the desk, and then placed Kathleen inside.

"Now, get some rest, whore," he ordered.

With that, he left the tiny woman to her own devices, and exited the room. He headed downstairs into the kitchen, and grabbed his mop and bucket from the broom closet.

He was not going to leave that pool of pee sitting in his bathroom all night, after all.


----->