[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

During the Leonid meteor storm of November 1833, a young law clerk sits with his wife on the balcony of their Manhattan apartment. Soon after, he begins to shrink -- and their lives change forever.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16274 Read: 53592
Published: July 29 2012 Updated: August 05 2012

1. Watching the Storm by scrymgeour [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1742 words)

This is my first attempt at a story. I realized tonight that this community has nothing set in the 19th century, or earlier. So I decided to dash something off  this evening that, I hope, will be the start of something a little different. (Something with a pulp western setting appeals to me too.) Hope you enjoy.

 

 

 

2. The Decision by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1913 words)

Another quick chapter this morning, which complicates the story and takes Lydia and her husband outside their apartment and into the old City. More later. 

 

 


3. The House of Ill Fame by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1309 words)

More unforeseen complications arise for our hero and heroine as they try to find their way out of the City together. 

 

 

4. The Morning by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1641 words)

A reflection on the previous night, and a chase in the morning. Enjoy, and feel free to comment. 

 

 


5. The Inferno by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1616 words)

We turn back to Levi and Christina. This chapter will be mostly foot-themed, interspersed with dialogue and a bit of plot-thickening stuff. 

 

 

6. Limbo by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1717 words)

Christina, after rejecting Levi's offer, makes her own decision. The plot advances. Comment with suggestions/opinions/ratings if you like. I'll be wrapping this story up after several more chapters, and then starting another (either with a Western theme, or--probably more relatable, for those of you who don't care for historical settings as much as I do--suburban middle America). 


7. Midtown by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1783 words)

Another chase through the streets, a meeting, and a run-in. (More later.)

 

 

8. Purgatory by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1770 words)

In which Lydia knocks on the door of hell -- What she finds inside.

 

 

9. The Burning City by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1421 words)

In which H. Fields and Christina encounter each other, and Lydia fires a gun -- A death.

 

 

 

10. Paradise by scrymgeour [Reviews - 0] (1362 words)

The Conclusion. Lydia, Henry, Clara, Christina, and Levi may appear in another story, later on. But this little episode in their lives ends here. Hope you enjoyed.