- Text Size +
Amber heard a knock at her apartment door. She opened it, and saw Mike standing at the threshold. "I've... decided to consider your offer." Amber started to leap into his arms. "But first, we need to talk. Promise me no tricks until I've given you my answer."
"Fair enough. No tricks, Mike."
A few minutes later, Amber and Mike stood looking out the window of her second-floor flat, holding hands.
"This is the world I'm leaving behind. Ambition, success, money, cars, boats, real estate, power: all the things men work like dogs all their lives to achieve."
"You're not leaving behind the one thing that men work harder for than anything else: a woman", Amber answered.
"But do I have her, or does she have me? The latter is great, mind you, unless I'm stuck with a total bitch who would feed me to the cat --"
"I told you I was joking", Amber answered softly.
"Or beat me with a spoon, or toss me out with the trash and go look for a new guy--"
"Mike, we're both running out of options. All the hot guys are taken, and so are all of the good women." She turned to look Mike in the eye. "I couldn't say this before, but I always wanted you, from the moment you started working at the company. I didn't feel right trying to set something up with you. At first you had a girlfriend, then you seemed disinterested after she broke up. This feeling I have inside me... is driving me. I have never felt so empty. I can't believe I'm being so frank about it", Amber bowed her head and blushed.
"My sex drive feels a thousand times stronger than it was, and I'm dreaming about things I never imagined before. I need the feeling of you inside me, the precision of your tiny hands caressing me in secret places. I also need the feeling that I am the world to you. The thought of holding all of you in my hand is so cute and precious that I couldn't bear to hurt you. I want you to feel truly satisfied, that you have had more love, more sex, more woman, than you could ever have imagined a week or so ago. I know that taking you means a lifetime commitment to you, or as close to it as we can get. I'm ready to promise that to you, Mike."
"I could get used to making love inside you, Amber. You're a hottie, no doubt. But I can't get used to the idea of being smothered. I know I can't work anymore, but I need a life beyond your flesh and beyond your underwear and beyond the corners of the bed. I need my own space.
"I could buy you a dollhouse and you could shrink or grow to fit the scale in there. It won't have electricity or anything, but I'm sure you can fix it up. Especially once they start making tiny little power tools", Amber laughed.
Mike couldn't help but smile himself. "Fair enough. But I remember your party days, Amber. Especially on St. Patrick's Day. You had no reservation about the men you took home with you."
"Mike, it's different now", Amber pleaded. "I'm more mature now."
"Are you saying that since this whole shrinking thing started, you haven't thought about a pair of guys? One for the front door, one for the back?"
Amber gasped. It was as if Mike had been reading her mind.
"I would never think of that", Amber bluffed. She improvised quickly. "But you remember how you talked about a guy holding a girl in his arms? That can't happen anymore, but I was thinking, maybe I could invite one of my girlfriends over, and we could strip down and hug and kiss each other, and you could be making love to me down there while her man was taking care of her womanhood." Amber blushed deeply. "I can't believe I said that to a man."
"That's just it. There's nothing but sex on the brain", Mike replied. "And I never thought I'd be saying THAT. I admit, Amber, I'm starting to fall for you in spite of myself. But isn't there anything I'm good for when I'm small, other than as a human dildo?"
"There is, baby", Amber answered. "You know so much about sales. The company is going to have to find new saleswomen to take the place of the men. I plan to go for one of those jobs. You could teach me everything you know, and I could be the best salesperson in the building, just like you were."
"I wasn't quite the best", Mike laughed. But with his knowledge and a little gumption, he knew Amber could be as good, especially with the glass ceiling broken in a million pieces, just like his car windshield.
"Mike, you know that even though you're fired, you'll still be able to come to work with me every day, in my 'special hammock'", Amber laughed. "You'll be able to coach me on the job."
"You know, that's appealing. Both the... um, ride and the coaching."
Mike and Amber sat down and drafted a sort of prenup, or preshrink, agreement. Mike didn't know if he could trust female lawyers and judges to enforce it, but he had to think the Goddess of Love would be very unhappy if they didn't, given her concerns about this change turning women into oppressors of men.
Then they put it in a drawer, and for a time they stood at the window watching the sun set on the world Mike had known. "I think it's time", Amber whispered. "Meet me in the bedroom in ten minutes." She then threw an arm around Mike's shoulder and kissed him deeply on the lips. Then she stood back and looked at him at his full height. "This is probably the last time I'll see you like this. Can I take a picture?"
"Sure."
"We can tell our grandchildren this is the way the world was", Amber said. She fired off the flash, and watched the picture of Mike, scale established by a table and chairs. "They'll still swear we faked it somehow. They won't know anything else by then."
Ten minutes. Enough time to run away. Mike didn't have to think about that. For all he knew, some dowager was waiting outside the door for a chance to entrap him.
As the time expired, Mike walked into the bedroom. Candles lit the room, and the incense mixed with the ever-present honey odor, now stronger than ever. Amber walked out of the bathroom in a silk robe. She slid it to the floor, and her body glowed in the candlelight.
There was no turning back for Mike now. His male compass was oriented straight toward Amber and the place that would transform him into her worshipper, and her form into a mansion.
They engaged in a long, passionate kiss. Amber leaned back on the bed and opened like a flower. Mike climbed onto the bed on his knees and looked deeply into Amber's eyes. He was more than ready to penetrate her, and she was more than willing to be penetrated. Then he stopped. Amber tensed with fear. After all this, would he make a run for it?
Instead, Mike began kissing Amber. First on the lips, then the neck, then between her breasts, then in a concentric circle up each hillslope to her tender areolae. Then back down onto her ribs, down her belly, over her navel. His head was now hovering over the steaming cleft of her womanhood.
"I want to go into this face first", Mike smiled. He looked up at the woman who would become the center of his universe, seeing her for the last time as a physical equal. "I love you, Amber."
Amber moaned, "I love you Mike."
Mike began to kiss Amber's thighs, in a pattern that would take him to her saturated labia. He then began to lick and kiss those bulging lips, searching for the clitoris. The sacred place was the size of a lemon to him when he began. A minute later, he noticed it was as tall as a grapefruit. Then it was the size of a basketball. His legs began to telescope past hers. Mike knew he was shrinking, and acted more furiously upon that mighty gateway. His lips were joined by his hands, then his forearms, then his elbows. Finally, with Amber's help, Mike's entire body was engaged in the act of pleasing his Woman. At last it ended, and it took all of Mike's strength to crawl up onto her warm, round belly, symbol of birth and rebirth, and gasp for breath.
He could feel Amber lean forward and scoop up his form. He opened his eyes to see the full face of his lover for the first time at his new size. "Welcome home, Mike", Amber whispered, as she began to lick at his flesh, and taste the warm mixture of honey and chocolate flavors.
THE END