- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the four month hiatous, I've had my finger smashed, then when the finger was smashed the nail was ripped clean off, along with part of the finger tip. Then I had yoohoo spilt on my keyboard. After that I just got lazy, and didn't get around to writing.

Gabriel’s heart rushed in his chest as he watched the massive girl open the locker door. He prayed that she was a friend of Emily’s and that she also had not seen him.  However the smile only grew on her large lips as her blue eyes seemed to almost glare down on the little man.

“I knew she was keeping a little man with her, I just did not know he was going to be so cute,” said the girl as she reached in and snatched Gabriel out from his hiding place. 

Gabriel felt the air rush around him as he was lifted high into the air, the girl’s massive palm engulfed his tiny frame all, but his head. The girl continued to smile as she looked him over, then she slowly lowered him from her face, the school’s training becoming second nature to most students her age.  Gabriel watched as her large breasts, which were hidden behind a small red low cut top that left little to the imagination. Her flat stomach picked out through her midriff, giving him a view of her navel. Then the ride came to a halt with him just above the waistband of her blue, cloth, short-shorts.

“Now where should I put you, my little pet, I can’t have you running off on me, and I don’t want Emily to see that I have you. Hmm…*she said smiling and touching her chin absentmindedly as if she were thinking.

Suddenly her other hand came in front of Gabriel, he watched as her gigantic red painted fingernail slide behind the waistband.  He watched as she slowly pulled it away from her flesh, the indentations of the tight fabric were present against her soft white flesh.  He could even see some of the red fabric that belonged to her underwear.

“I bet you’d like to go in here, wouldn’t you little man,” asked the girl in a husky voice.

Gabriel’s attention quickly snapped away from the girl’s waistband as he listed to her thunderous words.

“No! I want left go, please just put me back in Emily’s locker,” pleaded Gabriel.

“Sorry cutie, no can do,” said the girl.

She then slowly lifted Gabriel into the air, giving him a large view of her unshaven pussy, the hair grew from her lips in thick blond bristles. Gabriel struggled in vain against the overwhelming power of her hand as she brought him to the mouth of her opened clothing. She then released her minuscule captive from her grasp. The air rushed around him as he began to free fall towards the thick material of her underwear, which he noticed was a thong, he could hear the giggles from above him as the material of her shorts, and underwear was released. He then felt himself become entangled in the mat of her pubic hair, and the tight material of her thong.

The girl then smiled to herself as she stared at her cloth covered pussy, she could feel the little man’s struggles against her sex. This caused her to let out a low moan as she then lowered her fingers to the spot her one inch tall captive was currently residing. She pressed the tip of her finger against the small lump that was hidden beneath her shorts and began to rub it against her sex. She could feel her lips already starting to moisten,  she took a deep breath to regain her composure as she knew that the bell would ring soon, and the locker room would soon be flooded with girls meaning that she could possibly be caught.

She smiled and gave her crotch a small pat feeling the tiny figure get pressed between her pussy lips from this simple action.

Boys are so weak, she thought to herself as she walked out of the locker room.

Gabriel found his body was tangled in the thick rope licked hairs that were now matted to this girl’s massive pussy. The damp smell of fish engulfed his nostrils as he struggled against the thick hair. He was suddenly greeted with a massive pressure against his back that forced his tiny face against the soft fleshy surface of her sex. He screamed and struggled against the powerful force that threatened to fully push him inside the hot depths of, had it not been for the hairs that were wrapped around his arms, he was certain that he would have been.

He suddenly felt the pressure leave up on his back, he starts to push against the hot moist lips of the girl’s sex. This seems to get her attention, as he then feels a sudden pound on his entire body that sends him right between her massive hungry lips. He can feel the wet juices slowly oozing all over his body as she walks to her next class. He just prays that his sister will find him soon, before this girl takes him home with her, to which he may never see her again.

Emily breathed heavily, today’s gym class had be a nightmare, and she could not wait to hit the showers. Her thoughts were also on her tiny older brother, as she was hoping that Dorci had not found him. She practically sprinted into the locker room after class had ended, she felt her heart suddenly drop down into her stomach. Her locker was open, and looked like it had been rummaged through.

She found herself suddenly become numb, as she walked towards the open locker.

“Gabriel?” she said softly as her eyes started to sting with tears.

She did not get a reply, though she thought that maybe it was because she had left her communicator inside the locker, she just hoped, no prayed that he was still there, and that he was alright. She soon found herself staring at her clothes, most of them had spilled out onto the floor, she looked inside the empty locker. She saw no movement, or any gestures that would indicate that her brother was inside the locker. She looked down on the floor, praying that she would not find a corpse, that to her would be even worse than if he were kidnapped. Her heart raced as she knelt down feeling the cold rough tile against her bare knees.

She took a deep breath and slowly started to pick up each article of clothing, tears filled her brown eyes as there was no sign of her brother. Her communicator was also on the floor, probably fallen out during the theft, and it was completely wrecked. Now she had no way of being able to contact her brother, to know where he was , and worse yet, she was sure that where ever he was, he was not safe.

She quickly got up and ran to the principal’s office hoping that she would be able to help her find her lost brother before the school day ended, and it became impossible to find him. Her heart raced as tears flowed from her eyes, her throat felt like it had a lump in it, as she knocked on the door, when she got no response she opened it. Being careful not to accidently step on the vice principal she entered the office, and nobody was there.

“Hello is anyone here?” she asked timidly,

There was no response, she looked around and not seeing anyone she began to run through the school praying that maybe she’d run into either the principal, or Dorci.

Chapter End Notes:

Lets hope that Emily will be able to find her brother before the end of class, otherwise who knows what'll happen to poor little Gabriel.