- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter up, and more to write about in the next chapter.

 Gabriel soaked in the tub for what seemed like a half hour before Emily’s thunderous footsteps alerted him to her coming out of her room.  He sighed as he looked up and seen she was wearing a tight jean mini-skirt, a very low cut tank top and a thong so small that it left little to the imagination.

 “Don’t you have any modesty?” he asked looking back at the murky soapy water.

 Emily just smiled and then waited for Gabriel to get out of the water then reached down and lifted up the dish, walked into the bathroom, and dumped the water into the sink. She then walked back out into the hall way and lowered her hand for Gabriel, who climbed onto it. She then walked back into her bedroom, and set him down on her vanity.

 “To answer your question, no, I don’t have any modesty, because I know that I’m hot,” she said smiling.

 Gabriel just sighed and shook his head, then he began to wonder,

 “Why am I on your vanity, when my stuff is under your bed?” he asked.

 Emily smiled and sat down in front of her tiny brother  and began to put on her make-up, she leaned forwards a little her large tits threatened to pop out of the low-cut.  Gabriel could only sigh as he moved back to keep from being squashed beneath those giant orbs. He could only chuckle and shake his shead as he could never get over his sister’s absentmindedness. He started to count down before she would start to wonder if she had accidently squashed him.

 ‘3…2…1,’ he thought as he watched as Emily seemed to snap out of a trance.

 Emily’s being suddenly began to fill with fear, as she looked down at her tits and seen her brother laying there. She felt her heart drop, as her face suddenly became very pale, as she lowered her head so that her face was directly over his tiny body.

 “Oh my God, Gabriel, please be alright!” she said as she started rubbing his back gently with her finger tip to try and wake him up.

 Gabriel was doing everything he could to keep from letting his sister hear him snicker, but it failed. He busted up laughing as he heard her shouting at him, and felt her rubbing his back. When she heard him laughing Emily pulled her finger away as she felt both relieved and slightly annoyed at him.

 “You little brat, you’re lucky I don’t squish you for that!” she said as she did her best to wipe away the tears that had formed beneath her eyes.

 “Aw, love you too sis,” said Gabriel still laughing.

 Emily could not help herself, she grinned down at him, then got a little smirk on her face and flicked him in his backside.

 “Ouch, hey!” he shouted as he rubbed his now sore backside.

 “Teach you to mess with your, big, sister,” she said triumphantly.

 “You just wait till mom gets that gene therapy finished, then I’ll teach you a thing, or two!” he said shaking his fist up at her.

 “Yes, but until then, you’re still under my thumb big brother,” she said chuckling as she stood up and got on a pair of sneakers.

 “Yeah, yeah,” he said laughing as she walked back over to him.

 “Now I have a question for you,” she said lowering herself to her knees.

 Gabriel watched as her massive form seemed to slowly lower itself before him, he had always felt like an ant standing before a Goddess whenever she would stand so close to him He watched as each stich of her clothing slowly drifted below the horizon that was her vanity. First the lower part of the skirt, then he could see the upper part, as well as the lower half of her stomach, then the lower part of her titanic breasts, before he knew it, he was face to face with his goddess-like sister.

 He could feel her hot breath as her breasts rose and fell within her shirt. He could see each one of her massive fingers as she laid her hands on the smooth, shiny, wooden surface of the vanity.

 “Do you want to come to school with me today?” she asked him smiling.

 Gabriel heard the words, but his brain was having trouble registering what they meant. She was asking him if he wanted to leave the house with her, but his mother absolutely forbid such actions, because most of the women at his sister’s age were untrustworthy, as many of them were brought up that men were little more than insects, or slaves to serve their every whim. Even with the laws in place, men were often still considered beneath the much larger women.

 “But, mom said I’m not allowed to leave the house, if she found out, she’d be furious,” said Gabriel.

 “She’s going to be out of town for a while, because of the court hearings,” she said smiling.

 Gabriel’s mind raced with the thoughts of being able to get out of the house for a couple of hours Yet something was nagging him in the back of his mind about going, he stood there on the wooden surface weighing his decision carefully.  After a few minutes, he stared into his beautiful sister’s big brown eyes.

 “Before I make my decision to go, you are not to show me to any of your friends, and you are not to put me in your purse, or backpack,” he said at long last.

 “Okay, I promise that I won’t show you to my friends, or anyone else, and I’ll keep you in my pocket so that I can keep you with me at all times. The only thing that I ask is that when I use the bathroom, or go into the girls locker room, you don’t peak at me, or the other girls. I will have to put you in my locker, and I don’t want you trying to get out, and that you stay in my pocket the whole time,” she said firmly.

 “Deal,” said Gabriel.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Gabriel, keep his promise about not peeking on the other girls in the locker room, will he make it home from school, will his sister keep her end of the bargain and not show him to her friends, or teachers? Find out next time.