- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter before the first day wrap-up, and I also thought Courtney and Bret needed another scene together considering that their relationship is an important plot feature to me. Please enjoy Chapter 8!
The feeling of what I had done washed over me. I had eaten another human being. A living, breathing, human being. Not to mention a sexy teenage girl who had had most of the jocks in the grade lining up to fuck her in Senior year. And the strange thing was I didn't feel too bad about it. Sure I was going to be a little nicer to the other girls from now on, but I hadn't even tried to hack her back up like I had Alyssa. Maybe it was because frankly, it's hard to see someone their size like a human being.

Suddenly, the most awkward noise considering my current train of thought came out of my mouth: I belched. I covered the maw that had sealed Natalie's fate with my hand, hoping no one had heard. I breathed a sigh of relief as I cleared the stairwell. I wanted to make a quick check with the camera feed from the e-mail, so I began to walk across the house to my room. While I did, I pondered an odd fact. I should not have been able to swallow a 2-inch tall girl whole and alive. That was simply too big for me to not have to chew her. And Alyssa and Ashley should have been too big for me to toy around with them in mouth. I decided to investigate as I entered my room. As my PC booted up, I fished Bridgette out of my pocket. She struggled in my hand, scared and unsure as to what I was about to do. "Sorry I took you from your nice and cozy place in my pocket, but I need to check something." She shook with terror as I placed her on the desk. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked timidly.

"Just try to make sense of something." I said. I got a ruler out of the desk, and stood it up vertically on the desk against Bridgette. "Stand still, goddamn it!" I cursed. She obliged, whimpering. What I saw made me gasp. There was no way I couldn't have noticed this before. And I distinctly remembered comparing Courtney to my pinky finger that morning, which was two inches long and the same size as her. Now, however, as I held the ruler against Bridgette's trembling, sexy body, I saw something had changed. The tiny girl put a hand where her blonde hair touched the ruler and turned around. After she read the number, she began to shake with fear even more. I couldn't blame her. She had somehow gone from 1/32 her normal height to 1/64 of her height before she was shrunk! The tiny teens were now an easily-swallowable inch tall. I was temporarily worried that the shrunken house might no longer be usable being no longer to the right scale, but the images from the security cameras as they came up disproved that. It had shrunk as well. I realized it might not be in my best interest to have the girls know about the cameras, so I unceremoniously shoved Bridgette back into my pocket. Then I checked the video feeds. Most of the girls were huddled in their bedrooms, the day's ordeal of being shrunk making their tiny bodies crave sleep as if it were the Holy Grail. I saw a few huddled in small groups of 2 or 3, but there was nothing intriguing that they were saying. Having a really hot girl call you several exquisitely unpleasant things got old real quick, even if they were pathetically small. I closed down the feeds, locked the computer and left the room.

The 3 o'clock news was blaring on the television. I settled down to watch, and gently felt for Courtney in my other pocket. Once I'd found the tiny blonde, my fingers closed around her slim form. She didn't struggle; in fact she was relaxing in my soft grip. I set her down on my stomach, and noticed that she too had been shrunk another inch. "Where are Natalie and the others?" she asked nervously, her hands running through her beautiful hair. I sighed with relief, realizing she didn't know about my snack earlier. And I was going to keep it that way. "Maybe I want you alone, all to myself?" I said, chuckling.

"What, to have me all alone so you can eat me without the others seeing?"

"Courtney, I could eat you in front of them and they couldn't do a thing. But c'mon, do you really think I would eat such a beautiful girl?"

Courtney blushed, and a small smile appeared on her face. "Well then why don't you unshrink me, so you won't be tempted?"

"I told you, my shrunken little girl, I can't. I'm still trying to figure out how you all got shrunk in the first place."

"Wait, then why were you not freaked when you found us if you weren't the one who shrunk us?"

Because what happened to you is something I've always dreamed about, I thought darkly. But I didn't say that, as to do so would be to shoot myself in the foot as far as any hope of having a relationship with Courtney. "I saw you right before I went to bed, but I kinda though you were just some hallucination and the shock must have worn off while I slept."

"Well please try to unshrink me. Being tiny sucks." she pouted.

"I'm working on it. But Courtney, I have to admit the idea of keeping a sexy little shrunken freshman girl all for myself has crossed my mind." The tiny girl stared at me with fresh horror. However, I gently picked her up and spread my palm. She lay in it, trusting I wouldn't hurt her despite this new revelation. I stroked her softly, and soothingly said, "I'm sorry, Courtney, I was just kidding." She nodded. I realized that was partly a lie, I HAD been considering it.

Suddenly the tiny girl in my hand spoke, "This is so wrong."

"Tell me about it." I said sarcastically. If only she knew how wrong.

"No, Bret, it's just I've been in your hand a lot, and I remember it being...smaller. It's like it's grown."

"Or you've shrunk." I said ominously.

"I've what?!" She said, standing up.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention that. You know how I said I have no idea how you were shrunk? Well it seems you were shrunk again. You remember when I said you were two inches tall?"

"Yeah. Whoa, hold on. What do you mean, I WAS two inches tall?"

"I told you, you've somehow been shrunk again. You're only approximately only one inch tall now." Courtney fell back on her ass in surprise so quickly it was almost comedic. "But how? I didn't feel a thing." She said, still lying sprawled in my palm.

"All I know is that that's one more inch of danger I have to protect you from." I said. And I meant it. I may not have wanted to unshrink Courtney, but I as I had said before no one but me could lay a hand on the tiny girl.

Courtney tried to relax in my hand, but I could tell she was having a hard time. Being two inches tall had been bad enough, where you could get stepped on or crushed. But losing half of that height to where you could be eaten alive, and were at the mercy of the normal-sized world, I realized, was absolutely terrifying. We both watched the news in silence.


Suddenly, I heard a tiny yelp from my hand. "What?" I asked, looking at the TV. The newscast cut to a reporter standing in front of a rather nice-looking private home with crime scene tap around it. I could feel Courtney shaking in my hand. "That's my house." she said. I turned my full attention to the TV. This was one news broadcast I didn't want to miss. "This is the home of Courtney Cox, one of 12 local highschool girls found inexplicably missing this morning." the reporter began, "Police reports say her parents came up to her room to find the girl and most of her clothing gone. A runaway case was originally filed, but no note was left and the missing girl's cell phone was still there. When questioned, her parents said they had called all the places she would go. They have no idea as to her whereabouts." There was a quick shot of Courtney from last year's school yearbook, still as sexy as ever. "As I said before," the reporter continued, "she is one of twelve girls, all 15-16 years old, who disappeared this morning under practically the same circumstances." There were several rapid close-ups one after the other of the girls. I gulped nervously when Natalie's face appeared onscreen, but Courtney fortunately didn't seem to notice. "The local authorities are investigating this as a mass kidnapping, but there has been no ransom demand." They cut to a shot of Jenna's parents begging for their daughter, and I felt a momentary twinge of sympathy for the tiny redhead on my dick. "There is a $500 reward concerning any information about the disappearance of these girls. Please contact your local police station immediately if you see them." The news cut back to the anchors, who started going on about how tragic it was. I turned the TV off. "Shit." I said. Now everyone knew they were missing.

"Why don't you call them, get the reward, and let the police figure out what to do with us?" The tiny blonde in my palm asked. I knew very well why. There were two reasons, the first of which being that I didn't want to give up my fantasy even now. And two, even if I did hand the girls over, I would be royally fucked with legal charges. I simply said, "And you want to spend the rest of your life with a scientist sticking a needle all over your little body to see how you shrunk if they can't find a way to unshrink you?" Courtney curled up in my hand, horrified by the thought.

"I figured you'd see that my way." I said. "C'mon, let's get some dinner before I reconsider not using shrunken freshmen girls as food." I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder. I knew I probably shouldn't be screaming the fact that I shrunk the girls from the news and had them with me to the world, but the only other people at home were probably watching golf in their room. I warmed up some pizza, and gave Courtney a piece of pepperoni. She eyed the meat that was the size her body nervously, but eventually her thin stomach demanded she eat it. When she finished, I put her back in my pocket. I took off several pieces from the remaining pizza slices for the rest of the shrunken teens and headed back upstairs. I heard my Grandmother call my name, but fortunately none of the tiny girls were visible. "You had dinner already?"

"I was hungry, okay?"

"Fine, we're going out so get in bed by midnight." Yeah right, I thought.

"Sure, bye."

With that she left, and I went upstairs.

"Knock, knock." I said, opening the door to the shrunken house once I was up there, "Pizza delivery." There was no answer. I sighed. "If one of you tinies don't come right now to get the food, I'll take someone myself for some late-night entertainment. A little something you'd call dinner and a show." I said, impatience creeping into my voice. I saw Claire timidly come to the door, her speck-sized eyes having a look that said: Please don't eat me. Suddenly, I picked her up, and cradled the tiny dark-haired girl in my hands. She shouted, but it was too high-pitched for me to understand it. She slowly realized I was not doing anything, simply watching her thrash about in my hand. Though I had probably already done it a hundred times that day, the feeling of power that came from holding this tiny girl helplessly in my hand was intoxicating. Gently, I slowly lowered my hand back down to the ground. I let Claire go, and she ran off with the food into the house, apparently surprised I hadn't eaten her. I left the upstairs, and fatefully forgot to lock the door.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked it. Once more, reviews/suggestions are the greatest invention of man to a writer. I personally do not think too highly of my character relationhsip abilities and wouldn't at all mind your opinion on how I did. Next few chapter may be a while, but that's only because I want to make it worth reading