- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this chapter will be kind of short. Today I was planning to finish a long new segment for The Taste of Pleasure but this chapter just poured out of me. Again I apologize for it's lenghth but some interesting shit does happen so I hope you enjoy Chapter 7!
I panicked right then and there. I was going to be found holding a container with a bunch of tiny girls no doubt soon to be entering the police's missing list, and a shrunken house worth more than everything I had ever owned and then some. I wondered what my probable jail cell would look like. I technically only be sent to juvie until I came of age, but then a cramped, cold, and dismal prison cell would certainly be waiting for me. I regretfully realized my only other option would be to get rid of the evidence.

I quickly tossed the house in a garbage can in the room. I then looked with sadness at the tiny teens in the container. They had heard the footsteps as well, and some of the smarter ones like Kathleen had already followed my same train of thought. She looked at me with absolute horror as she knew what I was about to do. I didn't blame her. I could see her screaming at the other girls to back away from the edge of the container, but I was sure inside she realized it was pointless. I popped the lid off of the container. "Don't do this Bret! We can work this out or they might not notice! Don't kill all of us to save your hide please!" Kathleen screamed up at me. I realized most of the other girls hadn't realized what was going on, but at the sound of "don't kill us" the shrunken crowd turned and ran to the other side of the container.

"I'm so...so..sorry. I don't want to do this. I never killed Bridgette I'm sorry, I just can't let this happen to me." I tilted the container so that soon the girls would fall over the rim and into my waiting mouth. There was much screaming as they desperately fought for handholds. I began to tap the container, knocking them loose.

Amber elbowed Natalie off the rim to get to a better grip, and the tiny blonde plummeted screaming into my mouth. I heard a barely audible cry of "You bitch!" emanate from her before I closed my mouth and righted the container. My burden of guilt over what I was doing lightened since the first to be eaten was a girl whom I had never really cared about. I could feel her try to stand up in my mouth. Her heels poked my tongue, which was annoying. I rolled my tongue, and she fell back on her ass, which had been pretty sexy before she had been shrunk. I tasted her, swishing my tongue over Natalie's tiny body as I continued to swish her around my mouth. I then suddenly pressed her against the roof of my mouth. Her struggles vibrated through the rest of my jaw. I realized sickeningly that I was enjoying this immensely. I tried to regain control of myself, and the sound of the footsteps approaching the top of the stairs merely reinforced the point that it was time for me to send poor Natalie to my stomach. I tilted my head back, and swallowed. When I opened my mouth again the little blonde was nowhere to be seen. I heard a tiny scream come from the back of my throat. The remaining girls shuddered at Natalie's fate and I did so as well.

I was repulsed by what I had done, but it had to happen. I began grimly contemplating who would join the poor girl in my stomach. I reached my hand in, but I could barely bring myself to choose. It was tempting to eat Amber next since it was her fault Natalie was first. The other girls shied away from my hand as I reached for the shrunken brunette. As my fingers began to close around her, however, the door opened.

I whirled around expecting to see someone and be caught in the act, but where there should have been a person there was merely empty air. I looked down and yelled in surprise, dropping the container. My dog bounded into the room, her tail wagging eagerly. I broke down, getting on my knees with my hands (one of which still held a struggling Amber) in the air. I was not totally fucked. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Ninja was eyeing the girls hungrily. They had survived the fall unhurt being so light due to their size, but now they were scattered on the floor, ready to become dog treats. I realized what my dog was going to do, and flung myself on the floor in between them and Ninja. My dog gave me a queer look, then began to sniff the air. Then, she stooped, her nose pointed directly at my dick. Oh shit, I thought, she can smell Jenna. I was unsure what to do when a voice called from downstairs. Ninja turned and bounded down the stairs completely forgetting me and the girls. My grandparents were home. I visibly relaxed, and breathed a sigh of relief. I heard sobbing and felt the impact of tiny water droplets in my hand. In my hand Amber was a wreck. "Holy Shit, you probably think I am still going to eat you." I said, trying to look apologetic. "Well, Amber, I've got some good news: no one is getting eaten." She stared blankly and simply hung her head, realizing her fate was literally in my hands. I dropped her from a few inches off the ground, and a couple girls ran over to her. It was Claire, Kathleen, and Alyssa. Kathleen just stared at me. "Oh My God." she said.

"Yes?" I replied, sarcastically.

"Just shut up, you selfish, stuck-up murderer!"

If looks could kill, Kathleen/David would have vaporized me/Goliath right then. "Selfish and stuck-up, I heartily can confess to right now. Murderer? I believe that's a title given to people who kill fellow human beings. And seeing as it says nowhere that a human can be as small as you, I don't think that applies here." There. I had said it.

"Bret, just do what you did with Alyssa, and spit her out!" Kathleen exclaimed.

"I would, Kathleen, because even among nonhumans you know I can normally barely hurt a fly," While I was speaking, my stomach let out a loud gurgle, "but as you just heard I think that may be a tad bit too late."

So far Alyssa had said nothing at this point. But the tiny brunette started sobbing. I realized I had just consumed her friend like you would consume candy, except the candy isn't aware it's being eaten alive. I felt a little guilty, and averted my eyes from the sobbing shrunken girl. However, out of the corner of my eye I saw Kathleen moving slowly towards the open doorway to downstairs. I spun around and picked her up gently. "Don't you EVER try to sneak away again. I'm not saying I will kill you at all, but I am saying that being 2 inches tall in the normal-sized world makes your chances of survival just about, well, zero. Keep that in mind, Kathleen." I set her back down, and she ran her fingers through her silky brown hair nervously.

I rounded up the other girls on the floor. They made a rather crowed group in palm of my hand. I fished the house out of the trash; fortunately it was neither damaged nor smelly. "Home sweet home." I said, gently depositing the tiny teens in front of the house. The girls were unsure whether to enter, since they certainly didn't trust me. But the promise of a clean room to themselves that was their size without my giant, looming presence constantly reminding them of their terrible predicament was too good to ignore. The girls rushed in, as if they couldn't get out of the world that was too big for them fast enough. I locked the 3-inch front door once again. ""I'll get some take-out for dinner." I called teasingly. I picked up the house with the girls in it and put it in a closet on the far end of the room, admiring my handiwork in that one had to look for it even when they opened the closet. As I closed the closet door, a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. Jenna was curling up on my dick, reminding me of her presence. I walked downstairs intent that I still had three girls with me. Courtney was in for a treat.
Chapter End Notes:
Once again reviews are insanely appreciated, I want to know your opinions about the direction this story seems to be going. And that new chapter for Taste of Pleasure is coming soon so please keep an eye out for that!