- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter will be omewhat dark as well, but I promise things will look good for some girls at the end of it. Not really a foot person myself, just wanted to experiment a little with the genre that appearently everyone but me with this fetish really buys into.Sorry its been so long since my last post I have been busy as hell. Enjoy chapter 6,courtesy of Youlooktasty!
I left the bathroom with my clothes back on, attempting to conceal any hint of Jenna’s “position” to the tiny teens. The moans of pleasure that were building up inside of me pounded against my sealed lips, demanding release from their oral prison. I slowly opened my bedroom door, hoping to god that Courtney or the others hadn’t decided to wait for me right behind the door so they would be inconveniently crushed when it opened. As I heard no popping of bones or cries of pure agony, I put aside that possibility. However, soon another one confronted me though it was more of the actually-a-reality variety. I realized I had set the other girls on the floor when I left to give Jenna her treat, and I hadn’t done anything to stop them from exploring my room, where they could surely find convenient hiding places. I began to search the room.

However, apparently one of them had had the bright idea to wake up the other 8 girls. When I rounded the corner of my bed and came to the shrunken house, I saw that all twelve tiny teenage girls were in a group in front of it. Most of the sleepy-headed teens were still gaping at the drastic change their size relation to the world had undergone, and didn’t notice me. However, one of the tiny freshmen, Madison, pulled her head away from looking at the giant room. She was a fairly attractive brunette who had harbored a crush on me since 7th Grade, but she was too awkwardly hyper for me to want to return the affection. When she caught sight of me, a boy who to her would have made the Statue of Liberty have a Napoleon Complex, she let out a high pitched scream. 11 other tiny beautiful (for the most part) heads turned in my direction, and Madison’s scream appeared to start a chorus of high-pitched feminine panick. She was the only freshman girl who hadn’t already been “introduced” to me at her current size, the others were sophomores. They all seemed to be understandably terrified, and it looked as if they were going to run. To give them incentive not to, I reached into a crowd of sophomores and plucked out a screaming girl. I took a moment to identify my victim, a shallow blonde named Bridgette, before setting her on the floor in front of my feet. I lifted the sole of my left foot off the ground so only the heel touched the floor, and hung it menacingly over the tiny girl, who was cowering in terror. I spoke to the rest of the girls. “Now, I know you are scared out of your mind and have no idea what the fuck is going on, so your first instinct is that of all humans: to run like hell. Maybe you think some of you can escape me, and you are probably right. However, I am trying to keep you alive, and your chances of surviving are much better with me than they are alone and at the mercy of a world that is a tad bit too big for you right now. I understand though that some of you may not be able to get your sexy little heads around that fact. So I am regrettably forced to give you this ultimatum: Run and Bridgette here becomes a red stain on my bedroom carpet.” I flexed my toes above my tiny victim for emphasis. I stared at my collection of tiny highschool hotties, daring them to move. They didn't.

“Good,” I said, “At least you don’t want anybody hurt now. Now, get in that plastic container.” I indicated a small plastic container lying on my bedroom floor.”And one last thing, same condition with Bridgette if you don’t do as I say.” I saw one girl move. It was Courtney. However, I raised a hand and beckoned her instead over to me. She looked up at me in a mixture of fear and awe. I wasn’t just any god, I realized. I was Hades to these girls, the all-powerful master of life and death, who could crush dreams or make them reality. Courtney huddled next to my other leg, and gave Bridgette a sympathetic look. The rest of the girls didn't budge. "Ah, well." I said, "I guess you don't care about Bridgette anyway". I started to lower my foot. "Goddamn it you bitches, do what he wants!" Bridgette screamed. "Do you want me to get crushed?" A few of the girls started to edge forward, but not enough. I raised my foot high above Bridgette, who was a terrified wreck. And then I brought it down, hard. I had closed my eyes, as foot-crushing was not normally a part of my fantasy and thus I could only be sickened by the act. However, I did not feel a miniscule teen being crushed beneath my foot, nor the resulting sound of tiny bones being turned to mush. I opened my eyes, and realized I had stopped myself. My foot was hovering over the tiny girl, who was paralyzed with relief. I didn't want to kill Bridgette this way, but I realized I needed to make the others believe I had so they would know I could and would punish any resistance. I lowered my foot down onto her, making it seem like I was slowly crushing her. But I made sure to shift my weight to the foot that was not supposed to be crushing the life out of a helpless shrunken girl. Bridgette was not dead, merely trapped against the smooth, soft flesh of my smelly sole.

I hoped the girls would buy it, since as far as I knew I hadn't shrunk any rocket scientists. But Bridgette played her own part in making it real, screaming and crying for me to "please, Bret, don't kill me! What did I ever do to you?". Courtney screamed as well, as even from where she was all she could see was my monstrous foot descending upon my tiny victim. "Now," I said, working my the little girl under my foot into the most comfortable position, "Get in the container. Bridgette was lucky. I made it quick for her compared to what's in store for the next person if you don't get in that container." I snapped my fingers, and several tiny sophomores ran straight into the plastic container. It was Amber, Claire, Alexis, and Victoria. I chuckled to myself at the coincidence that the group had one representative of each common female hair color: brunette, dark, redhead, and blonde. Madison and the rest of the freshmen in the group joined them. Now only Ashley, a sophomore with nice round breasts, flowing dark hair, and a taste for not too revealing but extremely tight clothes, remained. "If you think I'm dumb enough to get in that container without knowing what you're going to do to us, Bret, then you have a pretty fucked-up opinion of how smart I am." she said, with the exact mixture of boldness and fear that I had come to see as her norm.

"I think you are making a big mistake, Ashley, unless you want to end up like poor Bridgette. Would you like to see what she just went through yourself?"

"You killed her, not me, and I want some goddamn answers right now!"

"I would have told you, bitch, with patience, but appearently bad things come to those who don't wait." I picked her up from the floor and flicked her terrified form into my mouth. There was a collective scream from the other girls. Ashley struggled mightily against my powerful tongue, but to no avail. I swished the poor girl around in my mouth for nearly a minute, enjoying her taste. Have you ever let a perfect square of chocolate melt due to body heat inside your mouth? That was what I tasted as my tongue rolled the helpless girl around in my mouth. However, as she started to weaken I realized it would not be long before she lost all her strength and simply slipped down my waiting throat. I leaned my mouth over the bin, and spit Ashley out amongst the rest of the girls. "Be thankful I wasn't in a killing mood after Bridgette, because I never got to finish breakfast. If you're lucky, I might let you wash the saliva off later. Maybe in a glass of water for dinner." I said menacingly.

I then poked some air holes and sealed the lid on the plastic container the rest of the tiny teens were in. I hesitated before lifting my foot up to remove Bridgette. She had been practically massaging my foot, and it had felt great. Note to self: Before you unshrink the girls, make sure to get another foot massage. I relented, and thanked the poor girl for her troubles by stroking her hot body with my other index finger. She sighed at the gentleness of my touch, a stark contrast to the utter brute force I had acted with earlier. I put her in my pocket, along with Courtney, who now trembled like the others. Before I did, I took a moment to admire her beautiful, tiny form in the palm of my hand. "You spared her?" Courtney asked, shocked seeing Bridgette still in one piece.

"Yes, my dear tiny, I don't want to kill any of you unless you give me serious reason to. You girls just needed some....incentive, is all."

"You were going to kill her."

"As much as I was going to kill Alyssa."

"But you nearly did." Courtney then realized that one of my "near victims" was still unaccounted for. "Where's Jenna?"

"She's in a relatively safe place. She probably doesn't like being there too much though, but stop asking Courtney, or I might let you join her." The tiny blonde in my hand paled. "Don't worry, you'll probably see her again." This appeared to do nothing to reassure her. I moved her next to my lips, and suprised myself with my next action. I gave the Courtney a light kiss, an oral embrace from a god to her. Faintly I could feel her tiny lips return the favor. Shortly though, I pulled away. She was suprised, but said nothing. I could see it in her eyes she had enjoyed it. I was shocked myself. True, Courtney was a goddess in her own right, but I wasn't sure about this. I decided to put my feelings about the tiny girl aside, and put her in the pocket with Bridgette.

I was carrying the house and the girl's container upstairs to their new home, when the I heard the the telltale sound of an opening garage door. Very soon, this was followed by an even more worrysome noise. On the landing to the second floor was the ominous sound of footfalls. Someone else was home, and they were going to find me right in the open with the shrunken girls.
Chapter End Notes:
First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting an update in quite some time, but I have been working on a rather lenghty one for Taste of Pleasure alongside this one, which will (hopefully) be posted this week. Once more, comments and suggestions conviently able to be placed in a review are infinitley appreciated. Those concerning my first foray into the world of M/f foot fetish would be good if you want to see more of that in some later chapters. And (spoiler alert!) I am currently trying to work some F/f or maybe even F/m into the story, any ideas are welcome.