- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Haven't worked on this story for a little while so thought I go ahead and post Chapter 5 as I will probably be gone from active posting for a while and wanted to post the latest capter first. This one is darker than the first 4 I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Please enjoy though!
Alyssa shivered in the palm of my hand, still covered in my morning cereal. I could feel the tiny brunette’s body shudder, a very slight tickling sensation that raced through the soft flesh of my palm. I still vividly remembered the feeling of her struggling against the insistent pull of my digestive tract. It had been exactly as I had fantasized about, and were it not for my self control I would have had an orgasm right there and left her in there to be literally consumed by desire. My lustful side put on a mental pouty face that I hadn’t let myself eat Alyssa. I had walked into my bedroom a moment ago. The clock read 12:00. Shit! I thought. I only had two more hours before my grandparents got home! However, as soon as that problem came up I thought of an answer. The upstairs of my house my grandparents almost never visited. Plus the girls would be in no danger of being eaten by my dog, a cute little cocker spaniel named Ninja.

But that was for later. Right now I had a “bigger” issue to worry about-the three girls in my palm, plus the struggling form of a fourth I felt in my pants pocket. Courtney wasn’t as much of a problem now, she was starting to wrap her little blonde head around the fact that I was in control here and if she wanted to get back to her normal size it was a good idea to do what I told her to. And I began to worry that I might have maybe traumatized Alyssa, though that did not seem to be the case. But Jenna, Natalie and Kathleen needed to be brought to heel, pardon the pun. I lay down on the bed, and tipped my palm so that the girls had a short plummet onto my stomach. They plopped down safely, though for them it had been a 10-foot fall. Courtney joined them soon after, though I set her down gently. It was quite sexually arousing that they were less than half a foot away from my obelisk-sized (to them) boner. Have you ever heard of the phrase “drunk on power”? Let’s just say it was a good thing I didn’t have a car yet, or my parent’s better pray they would have enough to cover the hospital bill and the damages.

I decided that now was time to “demonstrate” the punishments that I would indulge in should the girls displease me. My rational side was silenced when my two halves agreed that it would provide the girls with an incentive to do things my way “for their own good”. However, my lustful side hoped what I had accidentally shrunk would prove to be a cadre of rulebreakers, given what I had in store for them.

I grabbed out Natalie from my pocket, screaming for me to put her down and as wriggly as a fish in a net, and placed her with the others. I had always considered her somewhat of a bitch. “Alright I put you down, are you happy now?” I said, smiling sarcastically at my tiny collection of hotties. They cowered in fear, Alyssa especially, when my white teeth shown through. “Aww, c’mon! Alyssa I can understand, but for the rest of you am I really that scary? I mean I can only just do pretty much whatever the hell I want to you.” I said. “I just want you to keep in mind that I’m only keeping you to return you to your normal size because I am a nice guy. I don’t want any single person involved in this to have to get hurt.” I said, partially lying.

“Bret, stop it, please! Do you seriously think we want to talk to the person who nearly ATE Alyssa? Just leave us alone!” shouted Kathleen. The brunette gave me a defiant stare, which looked ridiculous considering that I could swallow her in one mouthful without even chewing.

“Kathleen, please be smart about this and just do as you’re told. And right now that is to shut up. If I were you I would listen to what I have to say. Your life may depend on it.” I said. My ears barely registered a sound which I believed to be 5 tiny gulps. “I don’t want any person getting hurt by this. That includes your fellow tinys. Such as,” I said, glaring menacingly at Jenna and Alyssa, “that rather bitchy piece of language you spat at Courtney. Why, I believe you intended to beat the shit out of her!” I said, as my fingers reached protectively for Courtney. She shrieked at my unexpected touch, looking up into my looming face with fear as I lifted her onto my shoulder.

Below on my stomach, Jenna started shouting. “If you’re trying to say it’s me and Alyssa’s fault, you better get your facts straight, asshole! This bitch tricked us, and she always steals the guys at school! I nearly, nearly had David last year to where he would ask me out, and in comes Courtney flipping her hair and her boobs and off he goes getting a boner for this, this slut! You were there, I saw you watching me, you perv! You-“

“Please, Jenna, stop. Don’t piss him off, please!” begged Alyssa.

“Just stop it Bret! How could you do this? I was always nice to you, now unshrink us goddamnit! I know you wouldn’t do this kind of thing lacking a way out! You may get Courtney to be your bitch, but please just STOP! I don’t want be like this please!” Jenna screeched.

I smiled menacingly, and seized Jenna between my index finger and thumb. The struggling redhead looked at me in terror from my grip. “Please, Bret, put her down. Don’t scare her please?” Kathleen called up.

“I’m sorry, Kathy, I can’t hear you from your size. Speak up.” I said, though I was perfectly able to hear her. I looked at Jenna, and said “I thought you all would have got the message after the accident with Alyssa, I wasn’t intending to punish anyone else.” I lied, “But it looks like little Jenna here hasn’t learned her lesson.” Jenna started to whimper. “Please don’t eat me, Bret. I don’t want to die.” she sobbed.

I actually laughed. “Eat you, Jenna? I could never eat someone so beautiful or who had been so nice to me. Especially when almost all the others gathered here wouldn’t give me the time of day at their normal size!” I said, glaring at the assembly on top of my gut. Jenna’s face seemed to lose the I-am-so-fucked look. “No, Jenna, I’m going to, how to put this, reward you. I’m going to let you go where no girl has truly gone before.” With this, I decided that to punish Jenna I was going to let the sweet little redhead girl fulfill the fantasy which she in particular had been for a while the star of. I swept the other girls onto the bed from off my stomach with my free hand, and Courtney soon joined them. I left the room, Jenna still struggling in my fingers. “Oh God, please, no! Not there oh God please not in there!” she cried a she realized the room I was now entering was my bathroom. The outline of what I intended dawned upon her, and she was terrified. “You mentioned that Courtney is a little slut because she always steals the guys, right? Well my reward will let you be the first of them to really get a guy.” I said, taking my jeans half-off.

“No, please Bret, this is so wrong. Please no don’t do this!”

“C’mon Jenna, I’m keeping you girls alive, I’m feeding you, protecting you, trying to get you back to your normal size, for God’s sake! I deserve a little pleasure don’t I?”

“No, Bret don’t do this to me no-“she screamed. I stretched my boxers back to reveal my region in all its naked glory. My primal side smiled in victory as I dropped Jenna onto my genitals. I then quickly pulled my boxers up so any ill-fated attempts to get off my balls that would cause the tiny redhead to plummet to the floor to her probable death would be prevented. I sighed from pleasure right then and there when she started to squirm against my genitals. The feeling of her tiny, warm, sexy body on my balls was nearly pushing me over the brim of sexual ecstasy. I had considering demanding she strip naked as well, but that would have been too cruel in my present state of mind. But my rational side still had an issue with this. “How could you do this to her?” it asked.

My primal side responded. “Oh, so you’re not enjoying this as much as I am? Let me just say one thing: bullshit.”

“Just because you have a fucking point does not mean its right. I’m not leaving her in there!”

“Alright, I’ll let her out soon. But that soon is up to my decision, so stop sticking your goody-two-shoes nose in my pleasure.”

With that the two warring sides of me that had been arguing about how to treat the girls considering my fantasy came to a compromise. I pulled up my pants, but then nearly doubled over in sexual joy. Jenna, now in danger of falling onto the bottom of my underwear and then slipping into a position where she could be sat on because I was standing upright, had climbed atop my boner and was gently holding onto it with the sweet caress of her tiny hands. I resolved that the offense must have to be pretty severe for this kind of thing considering how scared she must be, but would definitely give Jenna the option to “volunteer” for this kind of duty after her session today. I felt her tiny lips on my boner as she began to cry, weeping over her terrible fate. Man, I thought to myself as I shuddered in pleasure. This was going to be an interesting week.
Chapter End Notes:
Hoped you liked it! Please review it is always good to have another author's opinion besides my own