- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well,here is Chapter 4. He is starting to go over more to his fantasy starting in this one, so gentle/kind viewers consider yourselves warned. Hopefully you still like, so enjoy Chapter 4!
I was still debating in my head where to unload my cargo of girls when I heard faint voices. The girls sounded like they were arguing. I set the bag down on the kitchen table and put my ear to it. "You tricked us into coming in here, didn't you, Courtney? You were the one who said to go the front door! Are you working with these creeps?" This was Alyssa.

"No, I had no idea, I didn't know, Alyssa, I'm sorry." Courtney said, scared out of her mind. I had not told her what I would do when the girls came out.

"You are, aren't you? You probably even like the idea of them banging you, don't you? You slut!" Alyssa screeched.

"Alyssa, take a chill pill!" Kathleen’s voice sounded.

"I agree with Alyssa, Kathleen. This bitch deserves what's coming to her for doing what these perverts tell her to." This was Jenna. Normally, the girls in my grade were not a swearing bunch, but what I was hearing now would make a sailor blush. It sounded as if things were about to get violent, and Courtney was right. I did have a crush on her, and if I was resisting my fantasy I would try to not let harm come to her. So I opened the top of the drawstring bag and reached in. I gently felt around where I had heard her voice from, and then found her and plucked Courtney out. I could only imagine the looks of terror that must surely be on Alyssa and the other's faces. After all, they had just seen the ceiling open up and a giant hand snatch away a panicked Courtney, who was now catching her breath from terror herself on the kitchen table. I decided to make the four girls inside the bag fully aware of their predicament. I reached in and grabbed the closest wriggling form inside the bag, and pulled her out. It was Alyssa. I unceremoniously plopped the squealing brunette on the table. I then sent my hand in for the rest.

Soon I had four tiny teenage beauty queens staring up at me from the table in gaping terror. I realized I had probably overdone the show of force. Jenna was curled up in a fetal position, refusing to even look at me. Natalie and Kathleen had fear etched on their face so clear it was as if it were drawn there by some famous artist. Their terror had practically petrified them. Alyssa, on the other hand, was shaking in fury. The tiny brunette recognized me, I thought. She seemed to be screaming insults, but at my height it sounded like pathetically high-pitched gibberish. Courtney, who had clambered into my palm of her own volition after I started reaching in for the others, obviously could hear Alyssa though. And the insults seemed to be directed at her and me, as Courtney grew continually red in the face. I seized Alyssa in my fingers, wanting so badly to let my fantasies loose on the sexy brunette as punishment for attacking Jordyn, who had done nothing wrong. I was not gentle with her, but I wasn't trying to crush her either. I let her squirm in my grip next to my face a bit, and then opened my mouth real wide right in front of Alyssa. She screamed. "What the fuck have you done to me Bret!" the brunette squealed. "Please don't eat me!" I closed my mouth, but I lifted the other hand containing Courtney up to my face as well. "Courtney, would you please enlighten me as to what our dear Alyssa was saying about us?" Courtney gave Alyssa a you-brought-this-on-yourself-bitch look, and recited a rather nasty diatribe as to how she was a slut, a bitch, and a traitor, etc, which she glared at Alyssa for. This was in addition to some particularly unflattering things about me, which I will not repeat here. "What are you going to do to her?" Courtney asked timidly.

Calmly, I said "That depends on what her response is when you explain to her about our, ah, predicament."

Alyssa, starting to recover her dignity now that I had flattened my hand so she could stand unmolested like Courtney, spoke "And what will you do if you do not like my response, you bastard?"

"Then", I said, smiling an evil grin as I realized my fantasy had staged a coup'de'tat and was now in the driver's seat, "I will be in position already to administer your fate." With that, I opened my mouth once again and this time unleashed my pink tongue, which I then deposited Alyssa on. I tried to fight the gag reflex that would send the brunette sliding down my throat as I pulled the tongue back to rest in my mouth. I left my mouth open wide, so the others could see the trembling form of their friend inside. Courtney gave me a terrified look but said nothing. I nodded to Courtney to begin, trying not to knock Alyssa into a position where I would have no choice but to swallow her alive. My common sense was winning. If I swallowed Alyssa now for no legitimate reason, the other girls would almost assuredly distrust and hate me. Give her a chance. Plus the rational side of me was screaming this is a human being you are contemplating swallowing, you sick psycho! Courtney addressed the other girls and Alyssa, telling them about what had happened, though she still shot me a dirty look (as well as the others) about the fact that it was an "accident" and I had not elaborated further. She omitted the more personal stuff, I was glad to hear, and the part where I had nearly eaten her along with my cereal. Courtney finished, looking back at Alyssa with a look that I read as hope, but I could not discern whether it was hope that Alyssa was going to be okay or that the brunette would be soon swallowed as punishment for insulting her in such a manner. I wasn't that sure if Courtney had that kind of resentment in her. She normally wasn’t very bitchy at school. I could feel Alyssa shake her sexy little body in fear as she lay on my tongue. Finally, all she timidly said was "If you plan to change us back, please don't eat me. I don't want to be a pile of boy shit when that happens." I laughed, but in doing so I accidentally released my gag reflex, causing me to swallow. The girl whom I had decided to spare was now sliding down my throat, kicking and screaming.

I had just swallowed another human being. The thought ran through my head like a bad summer rerun. A living human being, not to mention one whom I had thought of as rather attractive. I had to do something, and really fast. After what was only seconds but seemed like the 4 seasons, my brain finally kicked into gear. I ran to the kitchen and pulled out a small plate and then ran back to the table. I set the plate down and tried to force myself to throw up. Nothing came up. I sat there retching for a full minute before I finally puked onto the plate. I sifted through the contents for the tiny girl, hardly breathing in shock. The other girls had only watched in horror. I could only imagine what it must have seemed like to them. A giant boy holding Alyssa on his tongue, with the thought that he might actually intend to swallow her alive. Then the final grim realization that the struggling bulge in the giant's throat is a friend you have grown up with and you might be next. Realizing seconds later that I was trying to save her, the girls snapped out of their stupor one by one. Kathleen came first, climbing onto the plate to look for Alyssa with surprising boldness. She repeatedly called the brunette's name, while I combed with my massive fingers. Natalie joined her, but did not share Kathleen’s odd lack of fear of my fingers. Jenna did not join in, apparently the shock of being shrunk and seeing her friend nearly (I hoped) get eaten alive was too much for the tiny redhead.

Eventually, our search yielded results. Kathleen uncovered a puke-covered yet thankfully alive Alyssa. I ripped off a tiny piece of a napkin, and offer it to the shuddering girl as a towel. She quickly took it, but gave me a terrified look. The other girls except for Courtney were also giving me the same look, except it was of a withering, angry flavor. "I understand you are pissed." I said. "I accidentally swallowed you. You have every right to be mad, Alyssa, except for one thing. You were the one whose comment made me laugh so much I naturally swallowed. Though I am still sorry. But you have no right to be pissed, especially since I was never going to eat you on purpose anyway." This last part was a lie, I knew, for if the fantasy-craving part of me had still been at the wheel, the same thing would have happened. Except for the whole trying-to-save-her-sexy-ass business. However, Alyssa was off the menu for now. I was not going to eat anybody. Looking around, I realized Courtney was gone. I recalled that in my panic to save Alyssa, I must have dropped her. I freaked. I was not going to lose one of the girls accidentally, especially not her. Then suddenly I felt a squirming sensation in my pants, and looked down. I almost laughed. When I had dropped Courtney, her fall was broken by the open fly of my jeans, which she had then slid into. The tiny blonde was being pressed against my underwear! Thank God I hadn't gone commando. That would have been too awkward. Hell, what was I thinking? This whole thing had as much messed-up awkwardness as Pi has digits. The sexual implications of what was going on was nearly enough for my primal side to resurface. Feeling a tad bit self-conscious doing this in front of the four tiny virgins, I reached into my pants. When my hand emerged, it was holding the two-inch tall form of Courtney. Incredibly, when I put her back in my palm she was laughing, though I feared this might have been because the past few hours had shoved her off her rocker a little. When she returned back to the borderlands of Sanityville, she spoke. "Was I-"

"Yes."

"Did you-?"

"No."

"But did you enjoy it?"

I looked as if caught red-handed. "A bit. Alright, maybe a little bit more than a bit."

She smiled nervously. "I kinda have that affect on guys. Let's not-."

"Yeah."

"Is Alyssa-"

"She's out. She'll live."

I offered the other girls my right palm. "Do you seriously think I will get in your hand after that, Bret?" Alyssa said.

"Do you think you have a choice? Alyssa, you're smarter than this. I'm only being nice because I really am sorry." The brunette sighed and clambered into my palm. The others followed suit except for Natalie, who I had to pick up screaming. I simply ended up stuffing her in my jean pocket. I let Courtney have the place of honor in my shirt pocket, and walked out of the room. If the other girls in the house weren’t up yet they still wouldn't probably be for a while. I had time to kill, and I was getting the beginning of an idea of how to spend it.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it! 5 might be not for a little while sorry but please remember to review as over 50% of my drive for thsi story is you readers!