- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all, I would like to apologize for the fact that the last chapter was rather short, but please keep in mind that I am keeping chapters seperate due to events, not length. Also, I would like to clarify if you have not noticed already that my penname is a typo I made when created it. my account that I cannot now change. It is supposed to be Youlooktasty. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 3!
When I returned to my room, it was already 10:50 in the morning. I smacked myself for not realizing that the other girls had probably already woken up. "Courtney, I want you to go in there and see what is going on, but don't say anything about me." I said as I plucked her from my pocket. With my fingernails I pried open the window to the room I had found her in and slid the tiny girl inside. I closed the window and waited for her when she burst open the windows. She actually looked excited. "Well at least you gave me these for shrinking me. I won't have to wear this wet thing anymore!" she said, indicating her milk-soaked clothes. I didn’t know what the heck she was talking about. I followed her pointing with my eyes to a tiny wardrobe no bigger than my index finger, which had in it several of her outfits which I had thought made her look insanely sexy. "Bret", she said.

"Yes, Courtney?"

"Close your eyes."

"Why? Oh, sorry" I said, covering my eyes as she stripped to change. "Don't you dare
peek." She said. I was on the verge of peeking anyway (what could she do about it?), when I heard "Alright, you can look." I was delighted to see that Courtney had donned a skimpy orange spaghetti strap tank top which really accentuated her breasts and Victoria's-Secret-cover body. "May I just say, Courtney, that gorgeous needs a new definition if it is going to be able to describe you."

"Like I haven't heard this from you a million times?" she said, though I caught her blushing a tiny bit.

"True enough, just don't try to make the other girls even more jealous. Just some friendly advice."

"What, now you're telling me that one of the rules of being shrunk is I don't get to look good? You know, considering how un-advantage taking you've been, I'm starting to doubt that you're straight."

"Jeez, Courtney, can't a guy get a girl by being nice nowadays?" I was really taken aback. I was not a fanatical antihomo like most boys my age, but I was still proud of the fact that looking at Courtney created a bulge in my pants. "You want me to take advantage of you, is that it? You want to live up to that naughty reputation you got at school? Well I've got some news for you, Courtney. I haven't been taking advantage of you because I'm a decent guy and I've been resisting the throbbing animal of desire. But if you say to unchain the beast then by all means I will." I said, as I began reaching for her.

"No, Bret, that's not what I meant. Please, whatever it is you're going to do, don't. I'm sorry, please no-" she began in panicked voice as I pinched her by the back of her top and pulled her out of the room. I was seconds away from punishing her, but I realized that I needed her on my side, at least for now. I lay down in bed and placed the squirming blonde on my stomach. "You're lucky I'm feeling apologetic after nearly eating you at breakfast, or who knows what could have happened?" I said calmly, as if there was nothing to worry about. "Now, I want you to go in there and find the other girls. They're probably awake and about by now, with no idea what the fuck is going on because as a precaution before we left I locked all the outside doors and covered all of the windows besides yours. Do not tell them anything about their, ahem, condition. Just convince them to try the front door again, which I will unlock. Do exactly as I say or I may reconsider the mercy I showed a few minutes ago, got it?" Courtney, still shaking in terror, nodded. I picked her up, gentle but firm, and put her back in her room. She left the room to what I presumed was a tiny hallway, and disappeared from view.

What happened in the little house I found out soon enough. My computer said that I had received an e-mail, which I clicked to view. What was in the e-mail shocked and disturbed me. Whoever had sent me the e-mail (the sender adress was obviously a pseudonym) was also the person who had fulfilled my "wish".

The e-mail read: Hello, Bret. I hope you're enjoying the girls, but let me know if you want more of them. Shrinking those sexy little ladies was exhilarating! Anyway, the enclosed link below ought to help you keep an eye on them, so to speak. Toodles! End of message.

I moused over the link below the text and clicked on it. Instantly, my screen was filled with several video feeds. They appeared to be security cameras, placed around the house. I noted, that there were none in the bathrooms, though I still got audio in there. I kicked back and watched the events unfold inside.

The central living room had stone walls, an arched ceiling, and a long couch with several reclining chairs at the ends centered around a false fireplace. Seated in these chairs was an assembly of the hottest girls I knew. Reclining in a finger-sized chair was Alyssa, a petite brunette with perky breasts and a tanned, model-style figure. Not to mention a sexy little round bottom. The only thing keeping her from unseating Jordyn as queen of the hotties was that her use of eyeliner and earrings was anything but attractive and her face was nothing compared to Courtney's. Courtney's smile would make an angel brim with envy. Still, she was hot.

Next to Alyssa was a cute redhead named Jenna. Her features were not that impressive but she had no real deficiencies either for that matter, so she was still a prime target for the guys. Plus she really was a nice girl, and I kind of felt guilty about doing this to her. Leaning on the couch beside Jenna was a blonde called Natalie. She was too thin in my opinion, and the only reason she was here probably was because she was a big deal to the other guys. I personally found her the least attractive of the group. Standing over them all I saw Kathleen, a tall brunette who wore her hair in a ponytail. Kathleen was your attractive-in-a-she-was-really-fit-and looked-great-because-of-it-way kind of girl. The other girls were still asleep, so I listened in to the foursome's conversation.

"Where do you think we are, Jen?" asked Alyssa.

"How the heck am I supposed to know? Whoever the freaks are who kidnapped us, they locked all the doors and I can't see out of the windows." Jenna replied, looking nervous.

"Whoever these people are, I hope they feed us." said Natalie.

"Are you seriously worried about your stomach now, girl? Whoever they are, look at us. We're all 15-year-old girls who the guys go for. We don't remember coming here and the doors are locked. What do you think their first priority is going to be, Natalie?" Alyssa countered ominously.

"Wait, you're not saying.... Oh My God, Oh My God!" Jenna said, panicking as she realized the meaning of the brunette's words.

"Alyssa, you're making this up and this is all just a practical joke, right?"

"What do you think, Natalie, she just bought a multi-million dollar house and locked her and her friends inside just for a joke, is that it?" Kathleen said, finally entering the conversation.

"I don't want to lose my virginity to some sick pervert!" Jenna cried, looking around at every door as if they all hid just that. She began to cower in fear.

"Alyssa! Now look what you did to Jen! If we can all just pull it together we can think of something." Kathleen said trying to restore order and take charge.

"Do you think I like this any more than you do, Kathleen?" Alyssa said. Just then, Courtney entered the room. "What are you doing here?" Alyssa asked suspiciously.

"I heard shouting, and I also thought you'd like to know something I found."

"Well, spit it out Courtney, can't you see we're having a bit of an issue here?" said Kathleen, indicating Jenna's sobbing form.

"Jesus Kathy I just got here!" Courtney said.

"Well Natalie has already taken the role of the dumb blonde so you can stop acting like one!" Alyssa replied.

"I am not!" Natalie called, looking hurt.

"Just shut up, Natalie! Now tell us, whatever it is!" shouted Alyssa, the short brunette advancing upon the Courtney looking quite pissed.

"Just cool your jets, Alyssa. When I woke up, I found a note telling me to find any other girls and go to the front door, and they'll let us out. I for one am going and you better come long, or I get they won't be happy." Courtney finally said. Worried glances were exchanged among the other girls. After what seemed like a long silence, the two brunettes sighed, helped Jenna up and the trio followed Courtney out of the room. Not wanting to be left behind, Natalie ran after them. When they reached the entrance hall, the front door was ajar as promised, though all they could see was darkness. I could hear them argue about it a bit. Still, the girls walked in shortly. When Jenna timidly crossed over the entrance, she was the last to go in. I then promptly sealed the small drawstring bag they had walked into. I closed and relocked the door, and walked away with my bag full of tiny hotties.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked it and once again if you want more just let me know