- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy Chapter 2!
When I woke up again, I looked for Courtney and found that she was still sleeping in my right hand. I was tempted to do some small thing to satiate my fantasy; she looked so small and unsuspecting. But the rational side of me told the other side to go fuck itself, so I simply lay there waiting for her to wake up. Thankfully it was a holiday so there was no school today. Eventually, the miniscule blonde hottie in my palm began to stir. She rubbed her eyes and blinked, feeling her unfamiliar surroundings. "Ohh," she groaned, "I had a terrible dream."

"Rise and shine, beautiful. This isn't a dream."
Her response, once her eyes had found the source of the voice, was to panic.
"Courtney", I said, trying to calm her down, "I thought we were through this already."

She began to calm, though for the most part she was still hyperventilating. "Bret," she said once she had stopped hyperventilating too, "Shut up."

I was taken aback by her sharp boldness."Courtney, I thought we talked about this. You do not tell the person who is 30 or so times your size to shut up."

I flattened my palm so she could stand up in it. "Wait, isn't this a weekday? We have to go to school!" she said.

"Nope. Today is some weird holiday that I can't remember the name of. And do you seriously think I'd let you go to school in your, um, state?"

"Why you-. Well, then what do we do?"

"I think we should have breakfast first before we fill the others in, shall we?"

Courtney nodded. "Ok," I said, picking her up. "Since I'm hungry, why don't I have this tasty-looking blonde here!"Her eyes widened in terror as I began to dangle her over my open mouth. I chuckled softly, and set her back down in the palm of my hand, laughing. "Courtney that look on your face was priceless. Did you seriously believe that I was going to eat you?"

"That wasn't funny, Bret. You could have dropped me into your mouth and swallowed me!"

"No offense, but even if I did let go I probably would have spit you out." I said, though seeing how I had nearly given in to my fantasy earlier I was no longer sure if this was true.

"Just don't do anything like that again. I'm hungry so can we go now?"

"First, I need to change my clothes, so either prepare yourself for the sight of your life or look away. I can understand both." Courtney simply covered her eyes in disgust after I placed her on the dresser. I changed into a t-shirt with a shirt pocket and jeans. "Sorry about that Courtney you can look now."Courtney uncovered her eyes, and I gently picked her up and held her by the waist, making sure to not apply too much pressure. "My parents are out on a week-long 25th anniversary trip, but my grandparents are here. They're pretty nice but I still want you to hide in here, got it?" I said, stuffing the girl into my shirt pocket.

"OK, but stop acting like you are the boss of me. I happen to still be a person, you know. A person you won't admit you have a crush on." Courtney said with a slight smirk. Now it was my turn to blush. She curled up inside the pocket, and I walked out of my bedroom.

When I got to the kitchen the cereal was already lying in a neat little row and my grandparents had left a note saying that that they were out golfing and should not be expected back until 2:00. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Courtney, coast is clear. What do you want to eat?" I said as I set her down on the kitchen table.

"I probably can't eat anywhere near as much as a normal-sized person can." she said. I tried to do the ratio in my head what was a good amount of food for the tiny girl, but soon gave up and pulled out a breakfast bar. "Tell me when this looks like the right amount to feed you." I said, slowly breaking it into crumbs. Though they were smaller than water droplets, her eyes followed my hands to see what the current size of the crumb was. When it got to a size that might've offended a mouse, she raised her slender arm and I gave it to her. Then I went to fix myself a bowl of cereal. We ate in silence. However, as I was lifting a spoon full of Cheerios into my mouth, I heard little tiny cries. I swept the room with my eyes for her, but the little blonde was nowhere in sight. I prepared to dump the contents of my spoon into my mouth when I then saw Courtney staring up at me in terror from the spoon. I dropped it to the surface of the table in shock. I had nearly eaten her! "Are you ok, Courtney? You nearly took the one way ticket to MyStomach Central!"

She dug herself out of the mess of spoon and cereal on the table before she started yelling at me. "Well, I'm about the size of an eraser, I just nearly got eaten alive for the second time, the person who did this doesn't know how to turn me back, and I just ruined what is probably my only pair of clothes that will still fit! So yeah, I'm doing great! How about you!" I realized that after her outburst last night she had just been building up for round 2 and I had just witnessed it. I bent my face low to watch her. Courtney curled up into a fetal position and cried. "What did I do to deserve this? What?" You made yourself attractive, I thought. That's what you did. You were the most beautiful girl in the grade. So when the mental roster of girls from my fantasy that I wanted (subconsciously) came up, she was on top of the list. Even now I could hardly take my eyes off her. But I said nothing. I got her another granola bar and broke off a tiny piece, which I offered to her. She didn't take it. I let her get control of herself, and then offered my flat hand. Courtney stepped back on, and I put her back into my shirt pocket. We had both lost our appetites.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know if you want some more. Yet again please review I savor feedback as one would a luscious dessert.