[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

NOTE: This story has LOTS of farting and scat, so for those who are not interested, don't read, unless you want to anyway. In any case, you've been warned.

The first part follows Christina Lopez, a 19-year old from San Francisco is the world's worst farter and can produce ungodly amounts of gas. Following a chili eating conetst against the sister of her boyfriend, she begins to grow. This story chronicles what happens afterwards and show what happens to the world when Christina gets gassy.

The second part introduces Christina's friend "Jade," a girl who can get even gassier than her. Together the two girls compete against each other over who can let loose the biggest and smelliest farts. Unfortunently, California and much of the United States lies in the wake of the girls' farting contest.

The third part brings back the girl who was ccompeting against Christina in the chili-eating contest, Megan, who gets to have her comupance against Christina and Jade. While the two girls have terrorized the country with their farting contest, Megan will finally be able to show what a real farting giantess can do.


Rated: R
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Growing Woman, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 158242 Read: 61668
Published: July 18 2012 Updated: January 18 2015

1. Part 1 - The Giant Farting Menace by sellcon2769 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (41952 words)

The first of three parts of a long story.

2. Part 2 - Attack of Christina and Jade by sellcon2769 [Reviews - 0] (85556 words)

The second part of this story, essentially a farting contest between two giantesses with the world as a backdrop.

3. Part 3 - The Revenge of Megan by sellcon2769 [Reviews - 0] (30734 words)

The third and final part of this story, in which a familar character has her revenge and shows what a gassy giantess can really do.