- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The third and final part of this story, in which a familar character has her revenge and shows what a gassy giantess can really do.

PART THREE: THE REVENGE OF MEGAN

"A tad gassy? That's the worst thing I've ever smelled....this is your plan to fight fire with fire Captain Parker?" Asked the president.

"Absolutely. With Megan more than two or three sizes larger than both Christina and Jade, she can let loose a few of these bombs and kill them, ending their own gassy rampages. We've been studying Megan herself over the past year and know what we are doing in making her gassier and bigger." Parker said to the cheerleader skirt-wearing blond girl as she smiled slightly from the overall relief of the gas that was within her. The smell in the room was unlike any ever experienced before, unbeknownst to both Christina and Jade. Still, the two men were able to tolerate the stench meaning that this was only a weak fart from Megan's standpoint.

"Megan here is the younger sister of Tim, Christina's boyfriend. She actually has another younger sister named Katie whose farts are even worse. They're so bad that we aren't even being considered for this project because of their severity. As we have stated, we want to kill Christina and Jade, not cover the Earth in an eternal gas. Over the past year, we have developed some enhanced farting chemicals that Christina and Jade have both been using and modifying them so that Megan herself could use them. We wanted a baseline from a girl with pretty bad gas to see just how much more severe it could become. If you put Christina up around 8 on a 10-to-1 scale with Jade up at 9 and Katie at 10, we started Megan up at around 3. Through our secret tests we have been slowly working her up toward a 10, with her current skills about around 7 right now. We have sped up the tests since everything started happening a few days ago and with your approval we can begin the final stages, lasting only a few hours and with enough to bring her up to a 11 or perhaps 12 by the time we enlarge her body." Parker said, sounding almost enthusiastic about the whole program. The president scratched his head for a moment as he pondered the idea.

"What are the final stages?"

"We have included an inhibitor in Megan's diet over the past three days that has helped to create space for more food to enter her body. We have been loading her up on the gassiest foods known to man over the past two days and now we are giving her an increased number of those foods. Over the next few hours that girl will be going through something like 20 bowls of baked beans, 20 bowls of chili with extra onions, cheese and beans, 30 bean burritos, eight large bowls of broccoli and cabbage, 25 full-sized Fiber One energy bars and a full gallon of milk to wash it down. Normally that meal would be way too much for her, but with those inhibitors it should help her finish this food. Once we get her to the proper location, we are prematurely thinking Chicago at the moment, we'll give her the chemicals that helped both Christina and Jade to grow and get her jumbo sized to let loose some gas that should kill those two girls. If everything goes off without a hitch, she will have tons of gas that should be the absolute deadliest ever created. Even her younger sister, the worst farter we've ever encountered wouldn't be able to hold a candle to her. That's the plan." Parker said as he told Megan that she could walk away as she was led by some government official to her next location. Once the door shut behind her Parker added one other element that he did not want Megan to hear.

"Her gas will be so vile that we calculated that even her own lungs won't be able to tolerate it. We see a 90% chance that she will succumb to the deadliness of her farts, but not before Christina and Jade do. It's going to smell horribly all throughout this country until that point, but with the three of them dead it will end any more gas production and give the world time to recuperate, which may take years. Still, it beats the alternative, can we proceed?" Parker asked the president, as that last bit reassured him about the program's overall success, even with the collateral damage.

"Go ahead, I approve it." He said as Megan began smiling upon hearing the final stage's approval as she entered another room where her fart-fueled feast was being prepared. Section 26, unbeknownst to anyone but Parker and Megan, had been building up Megan into a super farting machine. He felt bad for Megan, always being overshadowed by others and thought about her getting her comeuppance against Christina one day, if nothing more than to bring about some humility, but by testing Megan and exponentially making her gas even worse he was risking quite a bit. The smile on her face said it all, she knew what was going to happen and that Parker's plan would indeed work, only too well.

"Looks like it's time to eat. They have no clue just how bad I'm going to be yet. I'm not going to die from my farts, the world is going to smell of what I am about to produce forever. I'm going to do what my sister; Christina or Jade never will be able to do....gas out the world." She thought to herself with a confident tone in her head, it was going to happen, she was going to win. She sat herself down at the first bowl of baked beans, a large bowl by itself and thought about the ten or so bowls of chili she ate at the chili-eating contest. She wrote a quick note and gave it to the person who was bringing in the food into the controlled room there in the Pentagon complex; it was a request for 20 MORE bowls of chili on top of everything else she could eat. The chemical that Section 26 gave her to allow her to eat more gave her the confidence that she could eat up to 30 bowls of chili. That and sheer willpower was going to help her, she could have finished that many if Christina had allowed her to at the contest, but now there was no one to contest her.

Two military soldiers watched in the room for her "protection." Really they were just interested in watch Megan, who was playing their every mood by sitting down so that her white cotton panties were still visible underneath her short blue cheerleader skirt. She sat down to her first bowl of beans, having eaten nothing yet that day and took about three bites before feel the gas already build up within her. Without much warning she leaned over just slightly to her right as she unleased a very small SBD, about 30 seconds long.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dense cloud of rotten fart gas exploded from between her perfect buttocks and came out with a sound softer than the hiss from a snake. For the sound it made it was the opposite for the vileness of her fart's smell. Silent but Deadly was only saying it likely, this was a death bomb. A steady, quiet steam of sulfur-scented gas blew its way out of the tight confines of her glutes and through her white panties and blue skirt as if they were paper against a strong hurricane wind. The soldiers, suddenly realizing what was happening began to sweat and gag from the oppressive smell and began to get as far from their positions as possible to avoid the overwhelming smell, but there was no way that they weren't going to smell the rotten cheese odor from this bean-induced fart. This SBD was on par with the worst of Megan's fart and was as monstrous as ever. The soldiers had to rub their eyes to avoid all the sweat that was rolling down their faces from the extra heat out of this SBD, that and to avoid their eyes from the punishing haze that was forming from Megan's putrid fart. The smell was a foul as ever, producing a brown cloud that encompassed the entire room, and that was before her 30-second beast was over.  Megan's farts had always had devastating effects but these were different, this was a whole new class of fart, that even her own sister, a legendary farter in her own right who could put Christina and Jade away with her own raunchy gas, couldn't compete with.

The inside of that room was quickly becoming a massacre as the two men were on their knees choking from the smell. They could have left the room, open up the door and let some of the foul stench away, but they couldn't even make it that far, the pain was too great for them to even bear. If there was a fly in the room before, it was probably died. It was unholy what happened in that room. Megan was feeling like one of the designers of the nuclear bomb- She was becoming flatulence, destroyer of noses and hopefully the world. The stench of this fart didn't feel like a woman anymore but some kind of infernal gas machine. She started to giggle like an insane girl as she heard the coughing behind her and took in more whiffs of her brutal masterpiece. The gas had slowly made its way into the bodies of the two soldiers and despite some military experience for the both of them, including guard duty for many of the Pentagon's guests, Megan's fart was without a doubt the worst thing they had ever witnessed, and now they were paying the price for their exposure to the gas. After hearing more of the girlish laughter from the 18-year old six-foot tall cheerleader they finally fell victim to the gas and they both collapsed onto the floor....dead from Megan's SBD.

And then she began eating her third bite full of her first of ten bowls of baked beans and 30 bowls of chili. The officials there in the Pentagon had no idea at all just like kind of monster was brewing within their own confines. The gas being produced within Megan had no equal of its kind before in the world, and that was saying something considering the devastation that had befallen the western United States at this point.

 About 30 minutes had passed since Megan’s killer SBD and a call was made to Parker from the janitorial staff. Both Bill and him walked down the hallway with one of the Pentagon officials as they went in search of Megan. They passed the secured room where she was seated for her meal and saw that she was gone. Thinking ahead, Parker decided to leave the room alone and followed the hallway to the nearest woman’s bathroom. As soon as they started their trek they noticed the smell and it was powerful. With their hands over their noses they quickly realized that the gas was more intense than anything they had ever witnessed from Megan before. Parker asked the Pentagon official for a pair of gas masks and upon receiving them the trio preceded down the hallway to the bathroom. Just as they were about to enter the room they saw Megan step out with a bright smile on her face and a little giggle.

“I’d warn you before entering there.” She said with a giggle as she walked out of the bathroom and back down the hallway that had been radiated with her pungent gas. Never had such an attractive girl in a cheerleading outfit produced such an obnoxious aroma. And then Parker remembered, the vast, vast majority of the food given to Megan was still on the table, she had ONLY begun eating her meal. Dreading what he would see he opened up the door to the bathroom and the oppressive odor attacked them without mercy. The men had smelled the worst of Christina, Jade and Megan’s youngest sister Katie, who had smellier gas and bigger dumps than the previous two….but this was far different. The smell that hovered in that bathroom was lethal to anyone without a gas mask and even with these three it was just below lethal.

A plume of brown and green gas hung over the bathroom with an even greater thickness than the gas hovering over Denver and Houston. The lights were on in the bathroom but it was terribly heard to see much past what looked like smoke all around. They almost had to fetch for flashlights just to see what was inside he stall where the gas was originated from. But finally, they had just enough gumption to see what was left inside the stall and to their great horror Megan had left a really hefty load in there. Mushy poop filled the entire bowl with no room for anything to be flushed at all. Bits of water hung around the bottom of the toilet itself, likely displaced from the crap that hung around. It was a certified Class 5 dump in Parker’s book, hell it was way beyond a Class 5. Even Christina’s larger toilets would have had trouble with this because was discovered that there were two other toilets with similar deposits with only the fourth toilet having a few can-sized turds inside and filled only halfway with shit. These three-and-a-half toilets full of Megan’s excrement produced an overall aroma that had not been smelled anywhere before in the world, and that included the vast regions of gassy haze that hovered in the west from Christina and Jade’s flatulence.  

In less than ten seconds, the three men were hastily making their way out of the bathroom as they were feeling the effects of that ultra-deadly gas getting to them. They were making their way down the hallway when the Pentagon official made the mistake of taking off his gas mask, but he was still in the trail of malodorous gas that led from Megan’s eating room to the bathroom and the man instantly collapsed on the floor for the exposure to the hung over gas. Parker cried out as he started dragging the man down the hallway in as much frantic of a manner as before. Never before had Parker or Bill experienced gas of this magnitude or of a dump of that size and power. The plan was proceeding perfectly, Megan was being shaped into a gas-producing monster unlike anyone ever before, and she was just now eating her third bowl of baked beans, with 30 bowls of chili and the other gas-producing foods still to go. She felt that her stomach was able to take it, but it would be another couple of hours before the food was all inside of her and it would be time to do her magic upon the world.

Megan sat back down and continued to eat her beans as she felt another surge of gas, leaning her skirt-covered ass again to her right she pushed forth another SBD, going on for 15 seconds and producing a smell that caused her to gag for a few seconds before she became accustomed to it. She smiled at the prospect of what was becoming of her, the smell of her SBD was downright killer and anyone not wearing any form of protection was going to die within seconds of smelling it. It was now clear that no one was going to be in the same room with her, not with that fatal flatulence going on. Commenting on how bad the fart smelled she leisurely went on eating her beans while she watched the scene taking place in Texas on the TV screen. She laughed as she took in another whiff of her god-awful gas.

“Those girls have no idea what’s coming their way…..oh my God!” She cried out as she finally took in a full whiff of her SBD at full-power. She passed out briefly for about two minutes from the impressive smell before waking up and beginning her meal again. This continued for another while as the girl slowly ate her meal. Another developing was taking place somewhere in the vicinity of St. Louis, no it wasn’t the two giantesses ripping massive farts, but rather their now solitary coconspirator creating what appeared to be nearly 50 bowls of chili in a large agricultural field to the east of the city in western Illinois. The appearance of the bowls from a group of air force planes gave them the caution to force a landing along a roadscape where they had discovered the helicopter that Tim had been using to fly around the country. The air force plane, which had several military personnel inside of them were quick to finally grab a hold of Tim and apprehend him. He quickly gave up and allowed himself to be turned into military custody as he smiled at his marvelous creation. He slipped the potion for creating bigger food into his back pocket and left the scene of the bowls as the military was ordered to bring Tim back to Washington, D.C. in as quick of a time as possible. At their speeds it would be just over an hour, but given the gassy onslaught that those 50 giant bowls of chili were going to produce Tim was more than happy to leave. He had done his part as he knew he was sliding further into oblivion as only a little pawn in the lives of two great giant farting girls!

En route to Washington, D.C., he was grilled by the military personnel over his overall role in the whole thing with Christina and Jade. He then began to spew out the entire story from the beginning and about Christina’s rise and the involvement with Jade. Over the course of the whole thing, he started to mention his two sisters Katie and Megan and how his love for the whole thing began with Megan after a misadventure with smelling Katie’s farts nearly killed him. The official leading the operation started to wonder why Katie wasn’t recruited for what was dubbed “Operation Final Blast.” But then he was informed by another nearby official in a scene that actually brought tears to Tim’s eyes that Katie along with his parents were killed early on in Jade’s long crop-dusting SBD that covered the East Bay part of San Francisco soon after her accession. It was shocking to hear this since it was a rather minor event compared to the bigger farts that she and Christina would cut later on, but then again that was rather the point of everything here, it didn’t matter what the size was, the gas still killed Tim’s parents and Katie, who up to that point, but unbeknownst to Christina and Jade, was actually the worst farter. Now she laid dead with millions upon millions of other people in the western half of the United States.

“We do have your other sister in custody, Megan. She’s at the Pentagon right now with Captain Parker.” The official said in news that made Tim feel a little better. Having just heard about the death of most of his family was nerve-racking and depressing all-around, but hearing that Megan had indeed survived made it a little better. At least he would get a nice heartwarming reunion before the inevitable doom of his girlfriend and her friend’s catastrophic farts.

“We’re being informed that she’s actually a part of Operation Final Blast, but we are not yet sure in what capacity.” The official said in words that now made Tim rethink that entire notion about meeting his sister. Ever since the chili-eating contest there was one thing lingering in his sister’s mind and he knew it, payback.

Back at the Pentagon, several military officials looking through the one-way mirror into the room where presumed Megan to be eating her feast, began to ask questions. For one, it was way too foggy in that room with the gas hovering around for it to be deemed safe. Inside about six bowls of baked beans were already empty, along with three bowls of chili and a whole bowl of broccoli. Megan was slowly eating her food as she checked her phone for the latest news about Christina and Jade. She was following what was taking place and admiring the power of Christina’s farts as well as her giant friend Jade’s. But she then recalled what was brewing in her own stomach and leaned over as she waited every second before the time that she would be unleashed before the world. Out of her ass came a strong bellowing fart of grand power that really showcased her rapidly improving farting capabilities.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that fog only got worse as Megan had leaned over and let out a nice 70-second long blast of pungent gas into the room that shook the walls and window to the room. Megan ripped a humongous fart! Her entire ass shook along with a flapping of the cotton skirt as the hot, dense air of her fart blew out and began to pollute the room with an even fouler stench. Immediately, she could tell the difference, her farts had improved, there was now much more sulfur within her farts and the chemical compounds being released were overrunning the system recording her farts.  Compared to the absolute power of her farts the smell was now ten times worse at least and getting worse than that. The smell was everywhere in the chamber! Megan's fart smelled so strong that even she had to take a moment to gag! Those looking through the glass could now smell the aromic power of Megan’s fart as droplets formed against the glass and fogged the window up even more. Back in the room, after gagging a few seconds Megan started to inhale her fecal vapors with more confidence and that helped her regain consciousness as she looked at her meal and knew she had to continue eating.

“How many of those chemicals did you give her?” One military official asked as he held his hand over his nose to try to blockade the offensive odor, as little as that was doing.

“We gave her all the ones that are used by both Christina and Jade. We have no idea what kind of impact they would have on Megan’s system. But her gas was already strong to begin with, so these developments are not unexpected.” Parker insisted as he too was taken aback by the incredible aroma filling their room. The inside of that room where Megan was eating was too toxic for any human to breathe but her. She continued to eat her food like a boss as the officials kept on questioning whether or not this was a good idea, but Parker had the one response to shut them up.

“You have a better solution?” He asked as everyone was shut up from questioning the idea. Sure it wasn’t great and Megan’s gas was surpassing Christina’s and Jade’s by the second, but there were no visible better options at the moment, allowing for this super gassy Megan to be a super giantess was the best worst solution out there. There was one other element, secretly in the back of Parker’s mind. He almost wanted Megan to succeed. She had been downtrodden most of her life with a younger gassier sister and Christina showing her up on a skill she had thought that she was doing very well at. In any other family Megan would have been the gassiest person bar none, but in her own family, she was only second best. Now she had a real opportunity to showcase to the world how bad she could get, she just didn’t realize exactly how bad she would get.

At this stage of the events, a clock had been ticking off the time since Christina’s original growth, which at this point was just past three days, a full 73 hours since the events began given it was now past noon on the third day since the events began. Gas was now covering a large swath of the western United States with the deadliest and highest concentrations further east in the locations where the girls had been farting most recently. San Francisco, ironically, was starting to clear out just a little as the ocean helped to carry the foul winds away from the city and eastward toward the Central Valley, which was becoming a collection point for all the smelly fart gas. Los Angeles looked a little better too but the ramifications from Christina’s dump there were still being felt. The crap had now started to harden up to form larger solid pieces of shit that had made that entire area unlivable. It was from Las Vegas eastward that the gas was still in its most deadly form, still heavy and strong from Jade’s initial growth spurt earlier that morning. It would have seemed like these events, with the girls heading eastward across the country would have taken days, but sadly it was only a few hours, a testament to just how quickly they were moving and blasting fart after fart.

Environmentally, the damage was beyond unfixable. Millions of miles of streams were contaminated in the west. The soil was obliterated in many locations, major cities laid in ruins with smoke rising from over a dozen different sites, and even places that weren’t directly impacted were still being laid waste. Bodies laid everywhere in all effect locales, locked in time in whatever action they were taking part in at the time the girls arrived in town to break wind. The malodorous aroma of the girl’s farts were being carried by the wind further to the east into the Midwest and South. And if that wasn’t enough of a problem, the air temperature was rising even more in the heart of the United States from the substantial body-fueled gas that hung around. Methane and sulfur levels were continuing to rise throughout the Northern Hemisphere and even if places like Europe and Asia weren’t directly experiencing the gas yet, they were much closer than they even realized. As the world gawked at what was going on with various countries offering suggestions to the U.S for taking care of the problem, they were in that one part of the fart just after its announcement but before the smell’s arrival. The seriousness of the problem was realized by the international community as they knew it was going to affect them eventually. Still, they had to admire the aspect that with all the problems taking place throughout the world on an everyday basis with countries fighting each other for a variety of reasons, it was possibly the flatulence of two young giant girls, female flatulence always viewed as a taboo in many parts of the world, that was potentially going to be the Earth’s undoing.

Tim was about to show up at the Pentagon as Christina and Jade finally met up within the state of Missouri, with toxic blends of their horrendous gases following them in zones of green and yellow haze that went beyond the horizon. Jade was quite surprised to see Christina at her much larger size as the two hadn’t seen each other since Las Vegas. Walking up Jade noticed her eyes were only staring into Christina’s cleavage with the top of her head reaching her chin. Still, it was hard for Christina to notice the gastric damage her younger friend had created before her.

“You grew again.” Said Jade with an echoing voice that could be heard into Illinois.

“Yep…been letting off some mean farts too as Kansas City can attest to.” She laughed as she pointed in the direction of the green smoke smoldering from the once vast metropolitan area that spanned the border of Missouri and Kansas. Like Denver and Salt Lake City it too was completely obliterated.

“Same here with Texas….and Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Springfield…you get the idea.” Jade pointed to the southwest, recalling her pathway north from Dallas into Oklahoma and Missouri. The two girls continued to share stories about some of their adventures with Christina getting a little concerned as she soon realized that despite her shortness compared to her own body, Jade had clearly been winning the day. That was when she pulled out her phone and saw the final message that Tim had set about the bowls of chili being left east of St. Louis. She urged Jade to walk with her as the two purposefully made their steps to the south of St. Louis before working their way across the Mississippi River and to the north to that open field where a grand total of 55 bowls of chili, each the size of a small Illinois farming community, laid before them. Christina then proposed the idea.

“How about a chili-eating contest between the two of us. It’s how I got into this whole thing to begin with, and it’s what you like the best.”

“Sounds simple enough, any catches.”

“None really, let’s see how many bowls we can eat and then let’s go about the different cities in this area and each lay waste to one of them one at a time. My geography lessons have told me about the various communities in this region and that it’s more populated than the emptiness of the Great Plains and Rocky Mountains….”

“I don’t know, Texas had a lot of people….before I farted.” Jade responded with a chilling smile.

“However as you know, my gas can make you shrink, so your goal will to have smellier farts than me. You need to boost your game in order to keep your size.”

“Sounds like a challenge.”

“Anyways, we’ll calculate which cities we lay waste to, including overall population to pick out a winner. The winner will get to destroy the largest city in this region, Chicago. We must leave that alone until the end.”’

“Okay. I can roll with that.”

“Next, we must hold in our gas until the eating is over. No farting whatsoever until we finish all the chili, and to top things off, the person who either farts first while eating, in case we both fail, or the one person who farts while eating altogether gets to go second on their assortment of cities while the other person goes first.”

“Finally, I will make a post on Facebook for the people to rate our farts based on the coverage they will be receiving on the news about our exploits in this area. I will ask for a rating from 1 to 10 based on the fart we cut over the city.”  She was trying to find a way for other people to judge their farts and figured that since all the news coverage at that time had now been focused on the United States and the two farting giantesses roaming about there, they could now get people to comment on the gastric bombs they were releasing. And with that Christina had laid the ground rules for the contest, with that last rule being a bit difficult for both girls. They were always brewing with tremendous amounts of gas that holding it in was asking for trouble, and the more then held in, the more gas they would produce. So they began to sit down and go through their chili, taking their time as they wanted to create their space for all that food.

Speaking of not holding in one’s farts, a vast section of the Pentagon was really starting to smell of Megan’s flatulence. Numerous offices were already being evacuated as a simmering brown fog of utterly repulsive gas began to flow further down the corridors and away from the room where Megan was continuing to eat her meal. On top of that, her farts were getting louder and stronger. The stench was still getting worse and the floor shook all around her as she continued to unload beastly farts of all kinds. Some airy farts would last two minutes in length and her loud rumblers would go at least past a minute. She even had to start eating her food while passing gas just to save time as she knew she would be called up soon. Still, she enjoyed every moment of it. Even if the scent was way, way beyond offensive she mustered her way to eat the food as she finished her 15th bowl of chili. Since staring out she had ripped about 40 farts, all of them stronger than that killer SBD she had laid back in the beginning.  Another half hour had passed when Megan was finally finished with her meal. With a belly full of both gas producing foods and numerous chemicals that helped to make both Christina and Jade gassy she was finally called forth before the president to have a final inspection before being shipped out to fight Christina and Jade to their untimely deaths (as well as her own they hoped.)

In the command center everyone was wearing special hazmat suits with their own oxygen supply as Megan walked gleefully down the foggy hallways toward the president. Standing as if she had owned the situation she reported that she was “armed and ready to go.”

“I hope so for all of our sakes. The word is that these girls are about to embark on some sort of contest that will test their abilities to destroy individual cities in the Midwest. As a Midwestern myself, I hope and pray that my own home town makes it through this. You need to take care of these two as soon as you find them.”

“No problem sir.” She said with a slight giggle as she already knew what was going to happen. That and she began pumping out a relatively small ten-second long silent fart into the room, filling it with a stench that was incomparable to anything ever released by any animal.

“The fate of the world is in your hands….” The president finished as he began to smell the noxious concoction that Megan had unleased into the room. The fart was a pure blue ribbon winner. A burning stench of rotting flesh and eggs began to fill the entire room with a vile smell that was breathed in by everyone where a hazmat suit. Even with those suits on they were still viciously attacked by the pungent stink that still smelled worse than anything ever let loose by Christina or Jade. A light brown gas began to fill the space as Megan’s SBD came piercing through her white panties and blue skirt all throughout the area. At a certain point, the fart’s smell really stopped smelling like a fart and more like pure death, a malodorous aroma that had gone way past the typical rotten egg stench that was expected for a fart from Megan. It was that hard to describe the smell, not unlike any fart ever smelled before. To say that Megan was armed and ready to go was an understatement. The president and other officials were on their knees choking on the smell as they tried frantically to get oxygen (not tainted by Megan’s farty blast) into their lungs within their own hazmat suits. Megan giggled as she was whisked away toward a helicopter that would take her to Andrews Air Force Base.

“Such drama queens, that was only a small fart.” She said with a laugh as Bill and Parker were putting her on a helicopter and telling her to hold in her gas for the five minutes it would take to get to the plane. Once giving her a good reason to do so she agreed to hold it in. It wasn’t until they had arrived at the air force base onto the special military plane that would take her toward Chicago that that reason had been revealed. Tim was waiting there at the base. With a black bag over his head he was hurried back onto this special military cargo airplane along with (unbeknownst to him) Megan. The latches were cut as the plane started to leave carrying the cargo that was going to doom the world, but first it was time to give Tim his punishment for his crime in aiding Christina and Tim.

“My dear brother….” Megan began in a voice that had confirmed his worst fears. He didn’t need the black bag to be taken off, despite the fact that Megan had taken it off for him. His eyes were opened to find his sister sitting down with her hands on her knees as she bended over ever so slightly to slowly process all the gas within her. She was told to hold in her gas as best as she could during the flight, but was given permission to release her gas just once.

“Are you….bigger?” He asked as he observed Megan’s height. True enough she had gained two inches, mainly from all the food she had eaten. The fact that the chemicals used on her also aided (it was suspected at least) in the growth of both Christina and Jade helped too. She giggled a little as she nodded her head. A grumbling noise that could be heard in the cavernous cargo section of the plane, left empty except for the two siblings tied on harnesses to hold them against the wall that protected them while the plane ascended into the air.

“Yep….and gassier I might add.”

“So I feared.”

“Did you also know that being in an airplane in the higher altitudes causes one to produce more gas?” She said with that growing smile that made Tim even more fearful. At this point, he knew what was going to happen, he was put on that plane so she could gas him in a form of torture to get him to reveal more information, but it was actually more than that.

“I have heard that.”

“Good, because the amount of gas brewing up within me is insane….and as luck would have it I have an announcement for you.”

“What’s that?”

“The federal government has sentenced you, Tim Williams, to death for your role in aiding the enemy combatants known as Christina Lopez and Jade Lee, two giantesses who are currently farting all over the country killing millions of people.” Megan announced in a decision that did surprise Tim. Sure he helped his girlfriend and her friend, but sentenced to death, he thought that he would have some sort of due process or at least a trial, but with everything going on these days it seemed that was unlikely. Gulping in fear of what Megan was going to say next, his fears were finally confirmed.

“Luckily for you, the government has allowed for me to give you the lethal injection….only it isn’t lethal injection….” She began as Tim cut her off and summarized what she was going to do.

“You’re going to fart.”

“Right you are dear brother. Now there’s two ways we can do this: I can sit on you and fart or you can sit right there and I fart. Either way you’re a dead man.” She said with a series of giggles that really made Tim’s final seconds all the more daunting. He never actually thought that it was Megan he was going to die from. He had come close to a near-death experience when experiencing his youngest sister’s Katie fart one time and another time had to deal with a long fart exploded from Christina after she had eaten beans for a full week, but both times he had survived. Now, Megan was the one who was going to kill him?

Sighing as he could already smell the dreadful aftermath fumes of Megan’s previous farts he already knew this was going to be the end. If he started his fart fetish from Megan’s farts, he was going to finish it with her farts, so he opted for option one: to take the fart in his face. Megan clipped her hands in giddy anticipation and was relieved to see the “fasten seat belts” sign go off as the plane had reached a cruising altitude. She was ready to let out Tim’s final fart. Brewing up within her it was going to be the greatest fart that Tim had ever smelled, fitting for his demise.

“Okay, make it quick.”

“I love you brother.” Megan said as she quickly had Tim lie down on the ground of the moving aircraft as she proceeded to plop her ass right on top of him. He felt the soft fabric of the white panties move across his face as his nose was placed into upper parts of her butt crack. He never touched her butthole with his nose, but he really didn’t want to as well. The blue cheerleading skirt was draped over the upper part of his body and created an oven that really helped him want to end this already. As soon as she was in position Tim could already feel the death coming upon him. It was a tremendous feeling; slowly his face was diving deeper into the smelly crack of Megan. He could feel condensation droplets against the cotton fabric of the shorts. The smell was beyond atrocious; there were few words in the English language, or any language that could truly describe the sensory feelings that he had with his head inside his sister’s ass. Megan looked up as she thought about what she was about to do, she was going to do something even her younger sister couldn’t do, kill with her own farts. She looked down upon her brother’s face and said these last prolific words.

“I’m so sorry for this Timmy….but I have to fart.” And with those fateful words Megan began unleashing a two-and-a-half-minute Silent But Deadly Fart that lived up to every syllable of that word.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to this point could prepare Tim for what laid before him as Megan broke wind. In a 135-second long outburst of nothing but silent whipsy wind of flatulence she rewrote all the history books that every flatulent girl before her had written in producing a fart of tremendous value. The force was unbelievable, beyond that even; to Tim it was heaven and hell at the same time, which at first made him believe that he could actually survive this. When her asshole started to open Tim was ready to take in the fart, the only problem was he wasn't able to take in even a fraction of this fart. His eyes were blasted with a great wind that forced the gas into his pupils and into every part of the eye, blinding them almost immediately after the fart had started. He closed his eyes to protect them from the strong winds that were blasting them, but the damage was already done. The fart though felt like a batch of chemicals beyond blown into his face and the look on his face once it was released from her ass would show nothing but red burn marks on it from the incredible heat that it contacted. His nose had been blasted from the sensory overload of the powerful fart as the smell blew up into his brain before it seemingly had been turned off; his nose had taken in way too much of the gas. His mouth too, there was such a thing as eating her farts, but the gas was coming in at such fast and strong concentrations that he his lungs was looking for places to take in the sulfuric gas that Megan was releasing. Hell, Christina’s final killer blast that nearly killed him after the week-long bean feast was honestly only half as bad as what he was receiving right now. Every one of his senses were having trouble finding places to store the unbelievable amounts of gas that she was releasing, except for his ears, he heard nothing, this was as silent as they came when it came to farts.

Slowly as this fart waged on, his mind was losing a touch of reality as it was being attacked so much with her pungent aroma that he couldn't even understand where he was at or what he was doing, or even the origination of that strong smell. He remembered all those times he smelled a fart from his sister and that at the very end was he mistaken about his thoughts on his sister. It was through her farts that he loved the scent of a female breaking wind; everything in his future career was based on these experiences and the ones with his girlfriend. Only at the end did he understand the raw power of the one thing he truly fantasized about. An enormous plume of brown gas was smoking out of every available opening from her asshole that was available that Tim's head wasn't in. The smell that had blasted Tim in the face in every imaginable way was flowing out and was making even Megan feel lightheaded as the smell continued to increase in power. There was absolutely nothing that anyone could do to combat the ridiculous amounts of methane and sulfuric gas that was pouring out of her ass.

About 30 seconds into her deadly SBD, She continued to kill her brother with the constant flow of gas, a valve release so severe that the pilots wearing oxygen masks were having trouble themselves despite the extra layers of protection from the front of the plane into the back compartment. The smell of Megan’s ass was ten times more volatile than it was with Christina or Jade, even as giants. It was made of an indescribable mixture of rank aromas that no one could not begin to understand. It smelled so bad; he tried to sniff any of it, trying to get any oxygen. His body was getting instead more sulfuric farts from Megan. No one knew how filled his lungs were with his sister’s farts, what they also didn't know was that he was now brain-dead. His eyes remained fixed, they were continuous open as the shitty gas hole of Megan started to open and fill his body with another bout of potent gas. In this airplane a new scent was being created, the new and improved Megan Fart Smell. Both Christina and Jade had their own particular fart scents, which they had been unleashing before their large regions, but now Megan was creating her own smelly masterpiece and it was more than a dozy. This was the fart of death, at this point ALL her farts were the fart of death.

The fart to Megan felt like she was taking a crap, only it was simply her pure gas that was flowing out of her asshole like a waterfall. Tim was now beyond gagging, he was inhaling toxic radiation from his sister’s behind. All that could have thought was, what had his sister eaten? At first, he thought it was only the sulfur that was getting to him, but a large quantity of methane was also impacting him. Even though he couldn't smell it, he could feel its warm power. This fart had an amazing power with it in form of its stench; this was the grandeur of the smelly fart that came out of this cheerleader's behind. Tim couldn't believe what he smelled, this was the stinkiest fart he had ever smelt, smelling like dog shit and beans and cheese. It was as if a skunk had taken up residence within Megan's underwear and been allowed to unload of all its contents of Tim's face. The fart went on past the 45-second mark as it spewed its fiery-hot wind all over Tim's face, turning it from a slightly pale face to nearly all white. The skirt helped keep the smell within Tim's face even longer, but the skirt was also no force for keeping Megan's stench away from the room, even she was getting nausea from just smelling it. She had noticed a particular part of her odor that made it seem even more sinister than before. 

Then it happened, unbeknownst to her at the time, just past the one-minute mark of her epic SBD, Tim finally breathed in his last breathe. His body was already gone as soon as Megan began pushing out the fart, but he had to experience the raw power. For that first minute he experienced the greatest gas ever in the history of flatulence. Even with all that Christina and Jade and his younger sister Katie, he was now witnessing the pinnacle. Megan sadistically enjoyed this feeling; it was the climax of her entire plan all along. The liquid that Christina had taken for her gas was actually originated for her, she had no knowledge of the side effects of becoming a giantess, but she knew it would have made her gas stronger. If only Christina wouldn’t have drunken it first. Once she made it back to the Section 26 complex in the aftermath of her farting disaster over San Francisco did she make sure she acquired all there was.  For a girl who had always been second best, she now had the power to do it all, and in surprisingly quick and painful fashion. But the power was now being felt by her brother, Tim as he passed the one-minute mark and her SBD and passed away for good. At long last he knew, when his sister cut the cheese, she really did cut the cheese.

Then, Megan continued to release the other 75 seconds of her SBD, which grew stronger in scent and more powerful in coverage as she continued to inhale her dreaded stink. It was once her fart was over that she had felt the relief.

"Man…that had to be my worst ever…." Megan said waving her hand around her warmed up skirt. There was dew forming within her panties from all the increased heat that her fart had created, it made her panties feel nice in moist. She stood up and saw Tim’s lifeless body, turned pale white from the incredible amount of gas that she had pumped into it. If only she could open up a window, but alas she was thousands of feet off the ground and had to bear with the gas for the rest of her trip to Chicago. But the most horrifying part for Megan was that her fart felt like nothing, she felt as if there was much, much, much more brewing within her. That part she had to hold up within her system, that was being saved for all of humanity. She proceeded to sit back down on the bench and look at her phone as she updated her Facebook status.

“I farted and it felt good.” She typed as she smiled at her brother’s lifeless body. Ever since they were kids he had wanted her to fart in his face and this time…she really delivered. On that airplane as the two giantesses in the Midwest were eating their beans and preparing for an epic competition among the central U.S. cities, the real farting giantess was preparing for her time to shine and bath the world hundreds of times over in her beautiful, eggy and powerful smelling flatulence.

It had been about 40 minutes since Christina and Jade began eating through the chili and it was an even split between the two girls. Of the 55 bowls available, both had eaten 23 and now it was simply a race to the finish. Never before in history had two girls eaten so many beans and bowls of chili in as short of an amount of time as had done so in the past three days. Now they were feeding themselves with enough fuel to take out all of the Midwest. The only problem was that the girls had to hold in the gas and that was a struggle in and of itself. Jade had slowly moved her ass roughly in the direction of St. Louis as she ate her 24th bowl of chili she found herself sitting only a few miles from the Mississippi River with her ass on top of the Metro East suburbs in Illinois. At this point it didn’t really matter who made it first as both girls were feeling severe discomfort from the gas building up within them, and Jade hardly had much of a care herself. That’s why she decided to lose the contest on purpose (well the holding-in-gas part of it) and raise her ass up ever so slightly in the direction of St. Louis and let er rip.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Oops.” Jade said with falseness in her voice as she ripped this mammoth fart in the direction of St. Louis. Unlike some of her other farts, which were dropped like a bomb over the city and spread itself in all directions, everything from this fart was powered in the direction of St. Louis. Naturally, the buildings in the city were completely destroyed along with the bridges crossing the Mississippi River. The Gateway Arch was picked up from its foundation and swung westward toward the community of Clayton where it shattered into pieces against the suburban skyline. Elsewhere, the wave of destructive gas moved up and down the roadways that led into St. Louis as Jade’s fart carried on its traditional power through the city. The Mississippi River itself was splashed onto large tracts of parkland by the arch and flooded Interstate 70 nearby. All of St. Louis County eventually was affected by the catastrophic wind of fart gas as the fart continued spreading itself southward toward Jefferson County and westward to St. Charles County. The green gas that was hovering around the city killed off all life forms and made the entire region lifeless. Likewise, the shaking of the fart actually triggered off a few small earthquakes along the San Andreas Fault as Jade punished the city and surrounding areas. Giggling up a loud storm afterwards she giggled as Christina quickly ate another two bowls of chili to fuel herself and get back at Jade. Pointing her ass she proceeded to quickly rip ass into her friend’s face.

“Bad girl!” Christina yelled as a beefy one-minute baritone blast erupted from her anus.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rotten-looking green gas started to expand from the point of Christina’s asshole as this fart began to push itself out like an atomic explosion and straight into her face, giving Jade a rare dosage of her own medicine. The loud explosion of bass was so intense that Jade’s face wrinkled with every passage of deadly wind. It even forced her to briefly black out from the sudden surge of foreign flatulence into her system; she had forgotten how bad a Christina Fart smelled. And then the stench of the gas started to fill Jade’s nostrils and she was being a bit repulsed. She knew the power of her chili farts, but Christina’s chili farts were shockingly horrifying to smell and from the power of the explosive fart. The smell of the fart was horrifying to beyond words; it was a surge of truly vile wind that had filled the same region around St. Louis with another layer of just-as-bad female flatulence, contaminating the city for more than 200 years. To Jade, the fart smelled like millions and millions of rotten eggs, merged with garbage and shit. But to St. Louis, it was much deadlier.

“Foul girl….get that thing away from me!” Jade cried out as she stood up and briefly backed up back into the Downtown area of St. Louis. The stench from the area was more than strong enough though to cause the girls to back away as Jade picked up another bowl of chili and wolfed down the food as Christina did the same. They had finished the chili with Jade eating the one extra bowl to officially win the contest, but that was only because she grabbed it first. Quickly checking their farts, they saw that the St. Louis Fart was rated a 7 with Christina’s face fart a 5. The scale seemed a bit off, but these girls were the best at what they did so they just shrugged their shoulders and acknowledged that they had to do better. After agreeing that both their farts together was too strong for either to withstand they agreed to branch off and do a round robin around the Midwest as Christina headed to the north and Jade to the south. They had wanted to cause the most damage to the most cities as possible, and as for the winner of the contest (who got Chicago as a prize) well that simply was based on whose fart would smell the strongest in the overall area. Jade decided to first take her show down toward the Mid-South with Christina heading up into the heart of the Midwest.

Both girls ran from St. Louis as they wanted to cause the most damage in a relatively quick amount of time. Jade ran south along the Mississippi River at running strides that were over two miles. Entire towns were being destroyed from her every footfall but that hardly mattered to her, she was off to her first big city to attack, Memphis. 150 strides while running took Jade only in two minutes as a trail of her toxic gas hovered in an incredibly long zone from St. Louis to Memphis that followed the mighty Mississippi and filled the sky with a yellow haze as Jade finally arrived in far eastern Arkansas with her face looking down upon the city that gave the world Rock n Roll and the Blues. She was about to give the city some Blues to sing about. Lowering her body with her hands on her knees she aimed her ass right at the heart of the city and released the one thing worse than a Jade Lee chili-fueled fart, a chili-fueled SBD.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade felt relief as she mustered out this hot SBD right onto the city of Memphis, blasting the city with 1,000 miles per hour Santa Ana-like winds of rotten garbage-smelling flatulence. The fart carried the pungent scent of badly-cooked meat from the chili that had been prepared, making the smell much heavier and even more ghastly than before. Mixed in with the hot humidity of that part of the country and it made the situation even more unbearable. The yellow gas quickly polluted the Downtown part of the city along with Mud Island as the bridges crossing the river were destroyed in the apocalyptic cloud of yellow gas that overcame the city and soon the entirety of Shelby County. It didn’t matter whether or not you lived in a good or bad part of town; you smelled the rotten stench of Jade’s SBD. Like the most predictable soap opera, the buildings in town were destroyed from the hot smelly winds of Jade’s fart and regardless of the strength of her fart it still resulted in the same kind of devastation. Preliminary the international social community had rated that fart a 7 on their scale.

“That was a hot one!” Jade laughed as she waved the air behind her ass from for a full minute as she tried to rid herself of the ghastly odor, but that didn’t matter much anymore as she had her eyes set on her next major city to the east, Nashville. Running to the north and east along Interstate 40 she stepped over the land from the flat agricultural fields of West Tennessee to the hills of Middle Tennessee and in about a minute’s time she saw herself walking over the hills on the west side of the city to find the growing metropolis of Nashville growing up along the banks of the Cumberland River. Having ran the equivalent of about 500 miles in the past few minutes she decided on sitting down right on top of the central part of the city, mainly on the part of the city just east of the Cumberland River. Her ass sitting down took out the entire east bank of the river including the football stadium and with her ass on the ground, creating the usual couple hundred feet crater inside of it she felt the need for more chili-fueled gas to come.

“Well this is the Music City after all, time I create some music of my own. This time I think it will be a personal favorite of mine….bass!” Trying to say something clever for the community she was in she didn’t lean her ass over at all and instead focused her energy on pushing forth a gargantuan fart that went on for over two minutes and created a bass-like effect unlike any witnessed before.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Nashville, Tennessee was a witness to a fart and perhaps could be among the greatest of all time, if not in the top three of farts that Jade had ever cut. Jade’s farts were known for their awesome power but this one was surpassing all of it. As it turned out, she was holding back a lot more gas than she thought and that was after she had released all of those previous farts, beyond the Houston and Dallas farts, which were still equivalently her biggest. Jade was a bonafied giant fart machine that could not be turned off and this wall came from up to 30 bowls of chili! The ground trembled as this moist and juicy beast of vast, gargantuan proportions was being cut, producing more gas in that one fart than all the dairy farms in all the world could produce in an entire decade, she was breaking every barrier with this latest fart and nothing anyone could do to dispute the output what Jade was cutting right there. Middle Tennessee shook with the force that made the Book of Revelation seem like a more pleasant thought. All the skyscrapers in Downtown Nashville were brought down to the ground before the bass-like vibration furthered their destruction by vibrating the remaining pieces into smaller and smaller fragments. The fart’s echoing effect could be heard all the way to Lebanon and Franklin and Clarksville as their buildings too were shaken to a deadly conclusion.

If Jade’s last SBD fart over Memphis was an eye watering monster of fragrance that this latest fart was more than double that in strength and coverage, this one fart was enough to clear out most of Middle Tennessee, the geographic region that stretched from Alabama to Kentucky. Likewise, places as far north as Bowling Green were reeling from the sudden shift in air quality from the horrendous fart that Jade was cutting. As the loud fart, sounding like a trumpet blast hooked up to a set of large speakers, went off it created a plume of yellow toxic gas that quickly attacked those who were looking with vast admiration at Jade’s enormous buttocks. The gas killed the people out immediately and everyone within almost a 70-mile radius of Jade’s eruption were feeling the impacts of the fart, and if they weren’t killed by the foul sewage and garbage super-combo of stink then they were certainly smelling the rotten stench and wondering to themselves why they weren’t dying yet. She felt as if a ton had been lifted away as she pushed forward with this fart, taking turns between taking in a breathe and grunting, but once she started grunting and pushing out the beginning of the fart, the rest of it was able to take care of itself with enough gas to push out of her sphincter to continue the wave of downright horrific and powerful flatulence into the surrounding countryside and the only available person to turn off the value was Jade and she was waiting until it was all out. Ripples of fart-produced earthquakes continued to quiver across the region every few seconds as Jade had cut this enormous beast of a fart. It was after the fart’s finale that she had declared the region ruined by her flatulence. The international social community had given her an 8 for this fart.

“Sorry Nashville, but you don’t want an encore from this.” She said pointing to her ass as she looked down on the damage that flattened everything within Davidson County and all points away from her. Several of the hills in the city themselves were already flattened from the shaking effects of the fart and even with it being among her worst of farts, it still felt like she could do much better. Thinking for a moment about her next destination, Jade caught wind of her powerful aroma and decided it was best to head north toward Kentucky.

Meanwhile, Christina had entered a completely different part of the country and was now running across the flat fields of Iowa in the direction of Des Moines. She ran herself on a different path that went northwest from St. Louis along the western edge of the Mississippi River in Missouri and then into Iowa. In the meantime, she unleashed just one SBD that lasted for over a minute and crop-dusted a region from St. Louis to Hannibal, Missouri. Even the next minute, which finished her quick jaunt over to the Iowa capital city consisted of a smaller crop-dusting event with the residual gas flowing out from her behind in a process that was no worse than poisoning the air around her. After about three minutes of running across the flat terrain of Missouri and Iowa, she found herself over her first big target of the day, Des Moines, Iowa. While not was large as the two Tennessee cities that Jade was laying waste to, it was no matter to her. She got down on her knees and hands and pointed her hovering caboose in the direction of Downtown Des Moines. And with a few grunts of her own the chili-fueled butt fumes of Christina Lopez easily took out the entire city in a modest 30-second fart.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

A stinky 30-second fart came out of her cheeks, flapping them violently for the entire period as it started to spread its contamination throughout the region. The Iowa State Capitol building with its majestic golden dome was destroyed as the fart produced a strong east wind that blew across the city and demolished anything and everything. The commanding blast had rattled the ground in a radius that went as far north as Ames and as far south as Indianola and it sounded like a pure bomb of stink as it started its inception throughout the city, replacing the cleared air inside with her own pure funk. The smell only got worse for Christina as she started to gag and tear up her eyes under the enormity of this fart. This was by itself would have been a room-clearing fart, but at her new size it was naturally taking out all of central Iowa. Only a 4 was granted to Christina for this fart from the international social community.

After taking a whiff of her creation she quickly got up and continued her movement north in a trek that normally would have taken three hours by car, it took her five minutes by walking across the vast amounts of agricultural fields and releasing more of her gas, producing five small farts that left a vapor of devastation more than 40 miles wide in all directions of the Interstate 35 corridor. Sure enough, she found herself up in Minnesota in the only major urban area of the state, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Knowing enough about the general geography of the region she decided to do something a little different from what she had typically done with her farts. She positioned herself right in between the two skylines of the two largest cities, which placed her within St. Paul city limits as it were. She lowered her body down so that her knees were bent up with her ass in a squatting position. There was about 2,000 feet from the ground up to the denim fabric covering her enormous ass. Looking to her right and left, and barely seeing the two large cities around her, she knew that for a larger metropolitan area she would have to deliver a larger fart, pushing forth she did exactly that, over a minute and a half of perhaps the most heinous version of Christina-fueled flatulence yet.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out from underneath the seat of her pants, a colossal fart emerged from between her vast butt canyon and tight underwear and pants. The fart was immense, no it was ginormous! The fart was of proportions that few had ever heard before. It was large even for her standards and that was saying something. It went on for 95 seconds as her strong legs helped support her entire body as she continued to release the gas out of her cannon for a much longer period of time than even she had suspected. The fart shook all of Minnehaha and Ramsey Counties and the region surrounding them. What was once one of the liviest cities in the country was being reduced to dust with a growing crater forming in the ground that had buckled Interstate 94 into a hundred pieces and pushed forth a dust storm of gas in both directions attacking Minneapolis from the east and St. Paul from the west. The Twin Cities was done in by the power of her fart.

But as with any of her monster farts, it was the stench that claimed the victims as she continued to release this awfully loud blaster into the city. Luckily, no one was actually alive to witness the full power and stench of this fart. And the smell might as well have been a thousand times worse than from her previous fart in Jade’s face as Christina was releasing unhealthy amounts of hydrogen sulfide into the air to produce a  rotten egg stench  that filled the entirety of eastern Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Her entire colon felt like it was being cleanses of all the small particles of crap and gas that was still within her. Millions of small droplets of shit and fart gas bombarded the region as the residents of the two cities began to breathe in the ungodly amounts of methane, hydrogen-sulfide scented gas that was being thrust into their every being.

"It may be cold up north, but I’m warming it up right now." Christina said with a loud giggle as she finished dropping this diabolical monster of a fart. The heat with this fart was simply incredible as hundreds upon hundreds of buildings were blowing up into fire from unhealthy surge of gases into the city. The expansive skyline of Minneapolis suffered the same fate of nearly every skyline west of her as Christina had ensured that her gas was ripping those buildings to shreds with 1,000-mile per hour winds.  The fart had begun to trickle off, after a minute and 15 seconds, finishing its passage through Christina's butt, he finally subsided into nothingness. The final three seconds of fart finished out like a pure SBD. That three-second fart alone would have been enough to clear out half a state and kill millions of people, and at her normal size would have put grown men to tears, but when combined with the other 90 seconds of Christina's fart, the results were unfathomable.

A dark green cloud of gas had started to float around two states as Christina giggled to herself from the warmness the fart had created in her butt. She could taste the fart, the spices and the beans and onions were ripe in the air. There was a foul stench of sulfur and brimstone that also smelled of her pure and rotten shit. But the most dreadful part of all, with this fart was the insane heat that had erupted from her ass. The chili she had eaten was hot and spicy and so was her fart, leaving a warm seat over what was once the Twin Cities. The air temperature in the area was already past 110 degrees, a huge increase from the 70 degrees it had been before the fart. Even Christina had started to sweat under the intensity of the hotness from the fart and she had to get up and leave before getting any warmer. Once her fart was finished she saw as the green fog of her flatulence continued to expand far and wide across the Minnesota countryside. She quickly checked her phone and saw that her fart was given a rating of 7 from the online community around the world. Shrugging her shoulders she knew she had to do better if she were to beat Jade. It was a wave of deadly gas and with Christina standing up she started to examine her work and see that it was indeed a powerful fart, but to the east laid the state of Wisconsin, known as the Cheese State and Christina had much more cheese to cut.

Jade Lee had found herself walking north across Kentucky as she looked around for some city to unleash her pungent gas upon. She had done her own crop-dusting through the region and that helped to ensure that a zone of yellow gas hovered over the western half of both Kentucky and Tennessee. It was after another minute that she finally spotted a decent enough looking city in the northern part of the city. Bordered by the vast Ohio River to the north and a series to small hills to the west, she identified the city as Louisville, Kentucky. Through her walking she had found that her gas was reloaded and she was ready for one of her “normal” farts, as opposed to the small and weak farts she had cut en route from Nashville to Louisville. She looked down on the city and thought about the best way to cut this fart. Each technique she had thought was already attempted. But the fierce rumbling in her stomach got too much for her and she threw her arms up in a “fuck it” sort of manner and sat down and began pushing out a minute-long SBD that provided for a super-hot and deadly storm throughout the River City.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People throughout the world were watching the video coverage from the various cities as they were meeting their ultimate doom and that was no different in Louisville as it showed a ground level showing of what Jade’s gas was doing. Through her worn out lacy Jade panties they saw the visible pee-colored yellow gas flow out from her panties and into the city as the gas quickly accumulated on the city streets and amongst the skyscrapers. At first it had looked like that damage might actually be spared there in Louisville of all places, but alas it was only the prelude to the actual fart they were witnessing, Jade hadn’t even begun to rip her fart yet, but once that happened there was nothing but yellow on the television screens before having it go dark with the plume of yellow gas being poured into the city, wiping out everything in the same fashion as the other cities. The Ohio River bridges were destroyed as were all high rises and houses on both sides of the river. The poisonous sulfuric gas started to collect along the valley of the Ohio River, which in the past had caused by air pollution in the region. Now it was helping her gas to really concentrate in the region where Jefferson County was in Kentucky. But there was so much of Jade’s pungent gas that it continue to spread all around the city, from Scottsburg and Croydon in Indiana to Frankfort and Elizabethtown in Kentucky, Jade’s gas was once more flexing its awesome muscles as the 16-year old giantess was relieving herself of some foul gas before standing up and beginning her trek to the northeast along the Ohio River toward the city of Cincinnati. This fart had been rated a 6 by the international online community.

            More bean-fueled gas was forming as Jade walked among the rolling hills of northern Kentucky. In only three minutes she had reached the hill-formed city of Cincinnati along the Ohio River. That’s when an idea came to her of how she should do her next fart. Jade arranged herself on top of the Northern Kentucky suburbs of Covington and Newport so that she had her back lying toward the south and she had her two legs bent up like the A-frames of a swing set. Her legs extended upward about 4,000 feet off the ground easily towering over the entire city of Cincinnati and all around it, even the hills of the city were nothing compared to her legs. These were the legs of a goddess, and they fit the body of the goddess too. Her torso rose up from the ground slightly as it reached the top of her beautiful face. In the middle, her large breasts hung out with mummeries the size of a small lake being contained with a slightly dirty white bra. The nipples of her chests were outstretched a little further, accentuating her large breasts as she was getting a little aroused by the gaseous air that filled the area around her. She had cut anything just yet but she was already filling the air with her residual gas, which likely killed those in Cincinnati as it were.  On top, her black hair was flowing around the sides of her head as she looked with her brown eyes straight down at the city with a bright, smiling face that was enough to steal the scene.

            “I’ve heard that Cincinnati is well known for its chili….y’all want to know what chili does to me?” She giggled as she began to force her gas out of her lacy Jade panties and into the area. As expected, the power of a Jade Lee Chili Fart was no match for the city known for its Cincinnati-style chili.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Two minutes long erupted a powerful blast from the bowels of Jade Lee in a fart that exceeded all expectations. It was a long, drawn out blast that sounded like an eruption from the sun. It was so powerful that the walls of every structure in Hamilton County as well as surrounding counties were immediately crumbled with a remarkable sound that was being produced. Christina's ears were ringing from the loudness of her fart. The masterful explosion shook the city as torrents of her toxic yellow gas filled the city with her lethal stink. It was a dreadful hot smell that smelled like burning diapers and raw shit, mixed in with beans and rotten eggs to produce an overpowering smell that smelt worse than anything she had cut up to that point. It was a powerful burst of stench that caused for Jade to squint her eyes has she had to shed a few tears from the burning smell. She also had plug up her nose with her hands as she playfully blew the air from within the zone created by her two bent legs and her crouch. There were trillions of droplets forming from the intense vapor condensing into a shitty liquid that was created from the burning cloud of stink that Jade had produced. The cloud helped to produce a heavy batch of Fart Rain that started to precipitate over the city. Highways and creeks were flooded, after their courses were altered by the earthquake of her fart.

            As her fart continued she began to understand that the more chili entered her body, the worst its impact would be. The smell of rotten eggs and burning cheese could be smelled in heaping quantities as the fart continued to rattle out of her ass with a great authority. The stench killed everyone from as far north as Dayton down toward Lexington. Quickly, the burning, stinky wind overtook the cleaner air that hung around the region as she was quick in gassing out vast stretches of countryside into southern Ohio and northern Kentucky. As this fart was being released, the airplane taking Megan over toward Chicago was starting to see the vast waves of yellow hovering to the southwest. It was finally agreed that Chicago might not be the safest place to land as they had to get Megan on the ground in order to make her grow. They picked another location somewhere in Ohio to make the landing as Jade’s gas was quickly impacting large swaths of land. Seeing that her last fart was an 8 she still felt that she could do much better. Seeing that her gas stunk up the land to the east so bad that she wondered about her ability to walk in that direction she instead decided to take her show toward the northwest into Indiana.

            Christina on the other hand was trudging through Wisconsin as she made her way toward the more populated southern part of the state. Before her laid the capital city of Madison with its two large lakes and stately capitol building located in between. Almost like she had done with Minneapolis and St. Paul she lowered her rump in a similar style and hovered it right over the state capitol in the center of the city. And with nothing else to do on the account she proceeded to cut some cheese.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            The stately and beautiful Wisconsin State Capitol was no more as the winds of Christina’s powerful blast had pushed for a gust so strong that it flattened the capitol dome with pieces of marble scattering about throughout the college town, and that was in the first half-second, following that the building was destroyed as the same wave-like effect of damage and destruction commenced throughout the central isthmus of Madison with waves of her flatus carrying down State Street and Washington Avenue destroying everything in its path. In a city known for its green energy Christina was releasing a hefty amount (trillions of tons worth) of her own “green energy.” Of course, it was too smelly for anyone to actually appreciate. The gas reached the large Lakes Mendota and Monona and pushed forth gigantic waves of water some four feet high from the shores closest to the city and carried them across the lake capsizing any boat on the water and then crashing into the opposite-side shores with a storm surge that took out vast swaths of adjacent land. The rumbling of the fart as predicted produced an earthquake that could be felt throughout Wisconsin as she made sure that this ultra-eggy and cheesy fart had enough of a punch to dominate the region.

            As soon as she had finished off her fart she stood up and looked to the east toward the barely visible horizon that contained Lake Michigan and Wisconsin’s largest city, Milwaukee. As she walked east along Interstate 94 she began to feel something she hadn’t felt too much since she started out her farting rampage, boredom. Both she and Jade were feeling it; they were getting a little tired of doing the same thing. As the reports of her latest fart rating a 6 by the international social community, streamed by on her phone she started to wonder for once if this whole thing was worth it. Sure her farting was cool to do for a while and she always like ripping ass and tormenting others with it, but was this too much. Jade was feeling the same but as a slightly younger girl she was still a little adventurous. As Christina entered the heart of Milwaukee she looked down at a plant which produced something that was also notorious for giving one gas, beer.

            “Well…I’m not old enough to drink but….fuck it I’m huge!” She took her large fingers and meticulously picked apart the various buildings to look for what would be drums full of brewing beer. After locating the good stuff she simply ate all the containers known to contain the beer in the entire brewery and felt the beer enter her system. After cutting forth a nice three-second long belch from er drink she looked to the east as she located the heart of Milwaukee along the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan. She walked toward the east past the massive Marquette Interchange and right into Lake Michigan where she got into the water, very shallow for a girl her size and positioned her body not unlike a girl on a yoga mat with the ass pointed high in one direction, only with Christina keeping her ass pointed squarely at Milwaukee.

            “Oooohhhh….I knew I shouldn’t have drunken that much beer.” Christina said moaning a little as she got ready to release an enormous chili-and-beer-fueled fart over Milwaukee. She didn’t yet realize the impact of alcohol on her system as she unloaded a much larger fart than even she had anticipated.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

            It was a beast of a fart, a true beast, lasting two full minutes as it rippled her butt cheeks and caused for a lot more of the greenish-haze of gas that she often produced to flow out of her cheeks. And then the smell, as always, was a ferocious stench, more of the beans and cheese rotten smell. It flowed out of her butt like a tornado straight into the Milwaukee skyline. Giant waves came off the shore the Lake Michigan and onto the shoreline of the entire city of Milwaukee as the winds of the fart did their normal thing and destroy the relatively small skyline and all around it. Of course one could not mention the loudness and power of the fart. As she laid there, ripping it with an awestruck look on her face, she could feel the wind in her pants blow as far out as they could go. Furthermore, there were chunks of watery shit that came out and bombarded parts of the city as it was turning out to be a juicy fart too.

            Christina had recalled the first time she had drunken beer and some of the really smelly farts she got out of those; this Milwaukee Fart was much the same. People from as far south as the Kenosha and north as Manitowoc were smelling the warm and dense air that had come out of Christina's butt. She began giggling as she felt more of the gas pour itself out as if there was no end. It reeked of cheese and beans and beer and it continued to spread in power as the warmth spread itself throughout southeastern Wisconsin. Even Christina had been taken back by this smell, she was waving the air around her large butt trying to get rid of the stench, but once she lets one rip, there is no turning back, everyone around her has to commit to the smell and just wait for the smell to dissipate, which on her really bad smelly farts like this, could easily be a half hour, at normal size, and on a larger scale it might as well be a year or so, not like the world was going to last that long she felt.

            Jade Lee was walking northwest from Cincinnati as she saw the green haze from Christina’s beer-fueled fart and she started to wonder just how bad her friend was cutting them, but that hardly mattered for her, as Jade had perhaps her nastiest blast waiting in the wings and she wasn’t too picky on which community was going to receive it. Lying at the Crossroads of America was the capital city of Indiana, Indianapolis. Yellow haze already was hovering over the region of southern Indiana from Jade’s blast over Louisville and the Cincinnati Fart didn’t help matters differently, but this fart she felt was going to be different from the rest. It was perhaps fate that Indy wasn’t the largest city or even the most important and its fate would in the end be indifferent from its peer cities, but Jade’s stomach has had time to ferment the chili to help produce her vicious farts. There was a reason that the Phoenix Fart was bigger than the Las Vegas one, why the Houston Fart was bigger than the San Antonio and why Nashville’s fart was bigger than Memphis’s, the first blast wasn’t always the biggest, it was the ones afterwards after Jade had given time for her stomach to really digest that food. And now it was all reaching a pinnacle for her. She looked down upon the city as its highest buildings again reached no higher than her ankle. She lowered her body with her hands on her knees and then cocked her right leg out as she let loose a truly horrendous fart, a powerful blast that went on for three full minutes with as much power as the Houston fart.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

            A decidedly wet and sloppy fart erupted out of Jade’s ass and right over the city of Indianapolis in a force that was similar to 1,000 atom bombs being dropped all at once. The city at once smelled with perhaps the most scandalous of stenches yet that day. Heavy and thick plumes of yellow gas flowed out from Jade’s ass as the fog of gas created a heavy pollution that continued in coverage for a vast distance around the city. The modest downtown skyline was obliterated as was the sprawled out city that stretched into the surrounding cornfields. Within the Interstate 465 beltway was a deep crater of land that was 200 feet deep at its center and slowly worked its way back up to normal ground level near the interstate. The sound was of a thousand neighborhood-sized bubbles blowing up and popping as gastric vapors were being emitted filled the surrounding countryside as the Earth shook to the grand power of the fart. The winds were the strongest and they were the deadliest. A million people died on the spot when she began cutting the cheese and up to a million more died in the coming seconds as Jade pushed forth this behemoth of a fart. The smell was as vile and distasteful as ever it was the combination of raw sewage, manure and Jade’s own shit, all mixed into a toxic combination so unbelievable it was a smell that was probably never created before in history.

            While the deadly yellow gas continued to expand in its intensity in a radius that took it was far to the west as Terre Haute and east as Richmond, the real power of the gas was being felt over in Ohio, where the westerly winds took the scent and brought down even more people in places such as Dayton and Columbus. What was truly different about the scent behind this fart originated from the Indianapolis Fart was that it was being smelled all over; her fart had truly awesome coverage. About two minutes after the fart had subsided the scent was reported in Pittsburgh and soon it had traveled across the Appalachian Mountains and was being whiffed in as far of locales as Washington, D.C., giving them the first whiff of flatulence from the giantesses. Meanwhile the plane carrying Megan had finally landed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base outside of Dayton, where it was deemed that the gas had the least deadly impact, further to the west it was truly deadly but there at Dayton it was only horrendously bad. She had made the observation that the ground already looked as if it had been in an earthquake and gave thought about what her own damage was about to do as she was finally handed the growing serums, both of them from Christina and Jade’s personal snatch as they instructed her on her orders.

            Christina Lopez was entering the state of Michigan as she walked across Lake Michigan, only getting her legs wet as she walked through the water in order to reach the other side. She had released a potent but small fart over the city of Grand Rapids before delivering another one toward the city of Lansing and finally stepping into Detroit where she unleashed an airy SBD that had lasted for half a minute and blew its wicked scent throughout the already empty city and into parts of Canada, offending their noses with her own scent. The farts received modest scores by the international online community but nothing actually mattered anymore, because in Dayton, Ohio the world was about to be delivered the final nail in its coffin as Megan drank the entirety of both serums and watched as the juices bubbled inside of her. That’s when she cut her last large fart as a normal person.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            A terrible fart, in terms of its size and power and stench roared its way out through Megan’s short blue skirt as she started to feel her power as she released this monster onto the surrounding tarmac with a group of 20 observers along with Parker and Bill watching. A potent and long-lasting two-and-a-half-minute long beast came out from Megan's beautiful skirt-covered bubble butt that had the sound of a ton of gas being forced within the tight confines of her ass, all trying to make a run for it out in the world. Bellowing brown gas started to flow in all directions from her location as she smiled at the massacre she was unleashing before the people. As the gas roared out, Megan could start smelling the beans, heavy cheese and onions stench that came from her meal, filtering in with the eggy stench and she could tell that this fart was going to be heavier in power than anything before. It was an overpowering stench that grew exponentially over the seconds, gassing out the entire area with the people all covering their noses and gagging in horror as the putrid stench only grew smellier and smellier. They had to move as they were hacking and coughing from the putrid eggy stench of Megan's latest bout of flatulence. She could only blush as she saw before her one person after another falling down on the ground, knocked out unconsciousness. At least it was unconsciousness at first, but as more of the deadly smell was coming over them their comatose state had been shut off completely and they simply died.

            The ground around Megan shook some more as her fart increased in pitch and in gastric output. The fart smelled way; way beyond Christina's worse and Jade’s worse for that matter. Parker and Bill were now on their knees as they began to regret their decision in honest. It may have been best to get rid of Christina and Jade but now they knew that it was going to be at their expense. The feeling of relief on Megan's face as she passed this long, incredible fart was that of true control and power. She owned the situation then and now as she knew there was no turning back. She remembered the horrendous fart that Christina had cut when she took her first growth and Megan smiled as she continued to release this bomb and acknowledge that her time to dominate was at hand. The powerful stench was blasted into the faces of both Parker and Bill, the last two alive in the area, with their eyes stinging with a sandblaster-like wind that spread the deadly, sulfuric stench of Megan’s bowels and into their face. The rotten egg stench of her fart grew in coverage and power in the passing seconds as they started to notice a slight growth in Megan, at least before their fatal fall to the ground from experiencing too much of Megan’s absolutely deadly stench.

            “Thanks for all the memories guys, but it’s time I grow up.” Megan responded as she pushed out the final minute-long stretch of her fart thinking fully now on how her situation was already changing, her growth was slow at first and wasn’t going to be noticed for the next minute or two, but the gas she was pushing out was a final liberation as Captain Parker and Agent Bill Lopez were finally brain-dead from the exposure to Megan’s lethal flatulence. Her gas only grew stronger in intensity to produce the smell of death that Tim had experienced previously. This was the final culmination of all efforts those two men had dealt with when dealing with female flatulence. From the perhaps the person they least had suspected, they were finally being killed off from a girl’s fart, and compared to the rest of Earth, they were the lucky ones. As the fart had finally subsided Megan had felt the ground shake from the conclusion of her fart and the beginning of her growth.

            The Megan Williams everyone knew before was dying with the last blast of girly flatulence as her body quickly started its accession upwards toward the heavens. Her body’s size doubled repeatedly for many seconds as her growth continued. Her shapely legs and strong, muscular bubble butt increased in size as her skirt continued to hold as tight against her body as ever. She would grow larger and larger, first at ten feet and then 20 feet and 50 feet and continuously with what was apparently no end. Her D cup breasts naturally went along for the ride as the increased in size over and over again while remaining relatively the same proportion. The residual gas hovering around her panties and skirt helped to push her deadly odor elsewhere across the state of Ohio as it was just now starting to get the attention of both Jade and Christina and looked in the direction of what appeared to be another giantess growing And then her growth pushed past 1,000 feet and slowly this new giantess was moving up in height along the body heights of the other two giantesses as 15 and 20 thousand feet in height. A satanic laughter started to be heard as Megan was appreciated her newly found goddess status among the people of the world. As soon as she noticed she had crowned past 10,000 feet and continued to get bigger and bigger. In her mind she had hoped to pass Jade and Christina growth and every indication was that she was. So she was more than happy to see that her head had passed over the top of Christina’s, even way out in northwestern Ohio. But then the greatest thing happened for Megan, her growth continued without end.

            Megan’s feet slowly pressed upon the surface of the air force base as more of it was being covered in the rotten flesh aroma of her smelly feet. She looked around at the various hazes of yellow and green that hovered to her west and north respectively and thought about what she would be contributing to the cause. She saw Megan and Christina as their eyes were now in the state of awe as Megan continued past 30,000 feet in height. She passed by a few small clouds as her head continued further up into the atmosphere to the point where she couldn’t even smell any of the gassiness of Christina or Jade anymore. To her, their gas was becoming literally nothing and in her mind it was just as well. Her head’s viewpoint onto the growing countryside of Ohio and Indiana continued to expand as she had the feeling of being in an elevator going further and further up in the air. Jade, who was the closest to her saw as her breasts were at her eye level and then her bare stomach and then her cheerleading skirt and the deadliest ass known to mankind, and then her legs started getting into sight and it was becoming clear that Megan was getting ridiculously high.

            Higher and higher she got, past 50,000 feet and still increasing in size as her laughing continued and her stomach pressed on in expansion as gas was being produced in record quantities from the newly formed space of her expanding digestive system, a system that was larger than an entire city at this point. Another 15 seconds had continued before her meteoric rise from the ground was finally finished. Once everything was finished and Megan had reached what was obviously the stratosphere of the atmosphere she had stood at a powerful 100,000 feet in height, or 18 and a half miles and 30 and a half kilometers. She weighed 390 billion tons, Her ass was a couple of miles in width along with her perky breasts and her clothing itself was larger than the other two giantesses in general. Speaking of the previous so-called “giants,” they stood no higher than middle of her well-developed calf, with her knees well out of reach for their arms. Megan looked down upon the two girls as if they were only babies to her and at this point they practically were. Now, Christina and Jade had Megan’s attention as they looked up in horror of the giant face peering down at them with looks of revenge on her face.

            “It’s time to end your little show and show the world what a real girl’s fart is like!” She yelled out as Christina worried dreadfully about what was about to take place. They looked up at the beautiful girl standing in front of them. Her white knee-high socks were higher than they were. The cheerleading and swimming toned legs were firm and voluptuous as the lower half of her leg looked about the same size as either of their bodies. Her thighs as expected were massive at her size as they lead to the delicious and bubbly ass that rested within the tight confines of her blue cheerleading skirt with white panties clearly visible from their perspective. It wasn’t their fault that they had a clear upskirt view of Megan, her skirt rested at a height of 8 to 10 miles. From there the stomach turned against a fit stomach that was showing skin up in the beginning sections of the stratosphere and reaching further up to her grapefruit-sized (to Megan at least) breasts with nipples fully erect at 1,000 feet due to the cold temperature at that altitude. Past her impressive mile-and-a-half wide breasts (per one breast) her blond hair looked a little frozen as her ponytail held up to her charming face. She was the face of real beauty and of power, true power. And then Christina and Megan saw the worse as they started to see some fluttering taking place against her cheerleading skirt. Megan’s face was concentrating deeply as it was becoming deadly clear what the giga-giantess was doing, dropping a Silent But Deadly Fart onto the world!

            PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            For about a minute Megan brought upon gastric Armageddon upon the Earth, real Armageddon this time, not that fake stuff that Christina and Jade had been letting out. Even if warm air rises and cold air sinks, both girls felt the heavy and oppressive warm gas that sunk to the ground and rose up to fill the entire lower two layers of the Earth’s atmospheres as a brown haze started to fill the surrounding multi-state region. Choke-inducing fumes of the highest caliber yet began to descend upon the two giantesses as they saw Megan look out toward the east with a smile on her face and ever confidence that she could let go a fart of this potency without any are in the world. To her she could smell some of the dreadfulness of her fart, but not a lot of it. Back at the ten-mile high level of her ass the blue skirt she adorned was flapping like a flag in the breeze of the windy fart that continuously poured out of her ass, filling the air around her with the smell of absolute death. It smelled as if all the bodies in the world had been left to decompose and caught fire, plus every known rock of sulfur on the planet burning as well plus the scent of all the animal droppings in all the world, mixed in to form a stench that was unbeatable anywhere, anytime and by anyone but her. This hot gas continued to pour out as Christina and Megan, recently torturing parts of the Midwest with their horrendous farts were now on their knees gagging from the smell, now they knew what the rest of their victims felt like, they were actually suffering from the smell of this fart, it was way beyond what they had expected from Megan.

            Megan’s burning SBD expanded for miles into the atmosphere as it helped to create numerous clouds and storms to the west from the added humidity that was spreading back over the same spots where Christina and Jade had been letting off their gas. From space the scene was breathtaking; it was a rapid transformation in everything in the atmosphere even compared to what it was only minutes ago. Before then, light shades of green and yellow hung around in zones roughly following the boundaries of the Union and Confederate States of the U.S. during the Civil War. Jade’s gassy zone of yellow hung around to the south while Christina’s zone of green hung around in the north. Still, white clouds and bits of blue from the general color of the atmosphere could still be detected. Now a more medium shade of brown was spreading from the east, against the prevailing winds of the Earth at that latitude and spreading a thick layer of gas that was beyond toxic, beyond deadly, beyond anything of comprehension. In general, if Megan’s SBD was a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale, the worst of Jade or Christina would have barely reached a 5, and that was being generous. Throughout the Great Plains, the sun light filling the land, which was still somewhat visible through Christina and Jade’s gassy rampages, was now going dark. The brown haze created a darkening effect that appeared like a total solar eclipse over a large region. Clouds of gas continued their encroachment on everything in the region and more and more of the central part of the country was coming under darkness from the Silent but Deadly Fart Winds of a giant 18-year old cheerleader.

            The fart continued to expand in coverage as its pungent aroma, at the same strength of deadly gas that killed Parker and Bill and everyone else who took a whiff of it prior was now creating a tremendous amount of Fart Rain in various parts of the country as the clouds were forming at lightning fast speed to produce droplets of humid shit water and began to fall upon parts of the Earth that already felt the wrath of previous farting adventures. And despite the expectation that this fart would be coming out “silently” it was rushing out at winds of over 1,000 miles per hour and at such a thunderous roar that it would have made the loudest of farts out of Christina’s and Jade’s bottoms seem like a little pop and nothing more. That gas roared out at such a loud thunderous boom that it could be heard throughout the North American continent. To anyone somehow alive on the Earth, the sound would have been like experiencing a nuclear explosion at ground zero for a full minute. Even in places like Alaska the thunderous sound of Megan cutting her SBD would have been the same as a thunderstorm in the area. Chicago, which was purposefully spared from the wrath of Christina and Jade, was given perhaps the worst treatment of all. Even if the spot of expulsion for Megan’s gas was ten miles up in the air, the gas traveled down to the level of the Windy City and blew into the city with winds stronger than 400 miles per hour, still bad enough to destroy most buildings in the city. Some structures remained, but Chicago looked as if a hundred EF-5 tornadoes had blown through, and of course the smell was to die for.

            As the malodorous aroma of Megan’s SBD continued to bellow out as the 18-mile tall giantess hardly cared about what was happening beneath her, Christina and Jade found each roughly in what was eastern Indiana and huddled next to each other like frightened children. There were tears on their eyes, from the blinding nature of the volumous fart and from sadness that this was how it was going to end for them, but then the most damning thing happened, they began to shrink. It was only fitting since Megan was given the chemicals that allowed both Jade and Christina growth and if Christina’s could cause people to shrink from her farts, why not Megan? They felt their bodies get shorter and shorter, but still well above 10,000 feet in height as they continued to experience the raw power of Megan’s SBD. From their perspective the fart smelled very, very raunchy, a pure continuation of all the smelly farts that had been cut before. The stench of beans, onions, and spices were very much in the air as the air around North America continued to be polluted by this beastly fart out of Megan’s panties and skirt.

As the fart was finally running itself out Megan felt as if she were a little bit taller, but no more than 19 miles if she were. As she finished her monster she had to wave her right hand behind her skirt a few times to fan the smelly air all around her. Even playing with her short skirt a few times she really had to cool off the tremendous heat that was produced from this monstrous SBD. Looking down she saw nothing but brown gas all around, especially to the west of her. By now, her killer wind was reaching California and parts of western Canada, even the panhandle of Alaska was smelling it as many of the still-remaining glaciers up that way were melting off. Clouds all over the hemisphere were being messed up by the surge of smelly flatus that left Megan’s bottom to pollute the world. Sulfur counts were continuously rising as were methane counts and it was now believe that the official composition of the Earth’s atmosphere had about 1% methane and 1% sulfur roughly. Slowly Megan was turning the Earth into her own personal gas chamber and now the most horrible part about her gassiness was being exposed, she was not dying of her fart. She laughed as she saw the devastation below her acknowledging all along that her gas would be the final thing the Earth would smell. Perhaps most surprising however was the fact that Christina and Jade, now speechless were choking heavily on the fumes of Megan’s gas, but now killed off by the fart’s power, not yet anyway.

“Now where those little girls go to anyway….I must have scared them with that fart…it was only a silent one!” Her still slightly girlish voice said in a frightening tone as she lowered her body, pushing trillions of tons of her flatus around as the force of her body lowering down so she could swatch down on the level of the Earth with her breasts roughly level with her knees and her legs bent. Christina had now shrunken back down to 10,000 feet with Jade coming down to about 7,000 feet. Now both girls were no higher than the top of the tall white socks that rode up the thick lower legs of the new giantess. They whimpered in fear as Megan’s gigantic face looked through the ghastly fog that she had generated. But after looking a little she quickly found the two girls, now shells of their former greatness as they huddled somewhere out in a former agricultural field there on the Indiana-Ohio state line. Megan was very pleased to see them there, as she had a special present to the last two remaining people in the vast majority of the United States.

Finally she had sat down on the ground with her legs crossed in an Indian style and she had located both Christina and Jade, they looked smaller than toddlers to her and they had to look in pure awe at the beauty before them. With Megan now looking around 102,000 feet in height and Christina and Megan almost half their previous size they had to marvel at the girl before them. Never had they seen Megan like this before, a colossal beauty who way too good for this world. Megan was fantastically, unbelievably buxom. Her breasts were gigantic! Even if either girl had contained larger breasts than her at normal size, there was no denying that with Megan’s ten-mile bust was her hooters were just shockingly massive. Caught within the confines of her blue cheerleading skirt and seemingly bigger than they ever were, they were very shapely and firm. Her massive breasts were just thrusting through its woolen fabric. Her tits were so huge and the outfit was so tight that Christina and Megan could have thought that her breasts were in danger of bursting though the threads of the outfit. Megan had always been this beautiful; it was just now at this large size that the girls’ were able to appreciate it.

They then examined the legs of the athletically-shaped senior high school student. Her legs looked like they were absolute killers. The way her shapely legs and sleek thighs were showcased by her hiked-up cheerleading skirt was just unbelievable. The fact her legs were crossed and her skirt pulled all the way up past her knees didn’t help matters either. Of course, the smell of rotten death made all that seem useless anyway. What was the point of admiring a great beauty if you had to smell such dreadfulness. Brown gas reigned supreme over the entire land and even at their great heights it still looked as if the girls were caught up in a fog, even Megan had to endure the great power of her gas. Megan’s calves and ankles were sensational and shapely as well.  Her thighs were shown to be much larger than either of their bodies and it was now without a doubt that she contained world-class thighs that only helped to enforce the massiveness of the girl. And finally there was her ass, rested on the ground as it crushed several square miles of prime farmland along the Indiana-Ohio border as her buttocks were covered by her still angelic-white-colored panties that felt a little damp from the aromic gases that left her asshole and polluted most of North America.

“Hey girls….my face is up here!” She laughed as Christina and Jade both looked up at the youthful face of the massive giantess. Strings of blond hair flowed down alongside the top of her head as the majority of the hairs were still positioned in a ponytail, using her bow to force her hair up a little before letting the rest of it fall down the back of her head. Her eyes looked down as the girl’s luscious red lips looked with great anticipation for what was about to happen. They heard the rumbling come from Megan’s stomach, it was such a gurgling sensation that they had never heard before. It was the sound of raw gas being processed for almost a straight minute. Never had they heard as much gas being formed and processed in one go as the two girls looked up and down from the taunt, six-pack adorn bare stomach of Megan and her growing smile as she was implying that another fart was on the way.

“You girls both know what’s coming. There’s nothing you can do about it. My farts far outdo yours at this point. Like all your victims there comes a time in which you face the inevitable and take a whiff.” She said as she started giggling. Christina and Jade both looked at each other for a moment it looked as if they were about to comply, but then Jade opened up her mouth.

“Fuck no!” She said defiantly as she started to run away to the east, stepping over more small towns in western Ohio as she tried to escape Megan. Christina saw the cue to leave as well and ran off. However, both girls were unaware of Megan’s six and a half-mile long arms, more than two times the length of the girls themselves and Megan was quickly able to grab both Jade and Christina with each of her hands and hold them up in the air, all while barely getting off the ground. She brought her arms back and carried both “giantesses” in the clasps of her hands as both girls attempted some sort of breaking-free maneuver, unable to do anything with the grip of Megan so strong that she could have probably crushed them by herself if she wanted.

“No more running girls, play time’s over, it’s time I put you to bed.” She said with a laugh as she recalled her original purpose for becoming a giantess. She may have screwed over the world, but she was at least going to finish her duty.

“Please Megan, you’re making a mistake.” Christina pleaded.

“We can talk this over girl, we can help you.” Jade pleaded as well. Both pleas fell on deaf ears as Megan blew a kiss in their direction to “kiss” them goodbye. Taking the two girls she leaned backwards to open up a space between her ass and the ground and then, without any consideration for the girls’ health or safety, shoved them down to the ground, properly positioning their faces so that it was pointed up to where her ass was. Christina and Jade had blooded up faces but it hardly mattered as they were now helpless to stop what was about to come. They saw the white cotton fabric of Megan’s panties and realized that it was the last thing they were going to see in their lives. It came upon their faces as the light of the world (or hazy gassy world as it were) faded away forever and they were face to face with Megan’s asscrack. The crack was so large and deep that both girls were barely able to be right underneath it. They could smell the killer aroma down there and almost died right then and there, but Megan had to gloat about her power first.

“So girls…I had a lot of chili earlier, plus beans, broccoli, milk, you know gas-producing foods and all and wouldn’t’ you know. They’ve given me gas….LOTS OF GAS! I’m sure hope your happy that you defeated me in that chili eating contest Christina, cause I’m about to give you a chili-fueled fart you’ll never forget!” The girls were barely able to hear what Megan was saying, that was naturally because of the hot and damp insolation they felt underneath Megan’s underwear. There was no way out, they had millions of tons of asscheeks on either side of them and the only opening of air was lying up deep with Megan’s asscrack. There was virtually no hope for them and then it happened, the moment they had dreaded, Megan started to fart.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR……….

It turned out that Megan’s SBD was merely an appetizer for this over-five-minute long blast of gas that was a fitting end to both Christina and Jade. If they were going to die from a fart, it might as well be the longest one ever in history. It was unclear just how long the girls were alive when they heard the burst of gas erupt out of Megan’s ass, but any conservative guess would have been not very long. For one, the force of the foul wind upon their bodies was literally bone breaking. Two girls that had been previously rendered immortal by letting out massive farts that killed millions and destroyed cities were now finding themselves on the receiving end of a fart that surpassed their greatest by over ten times, if not more. This fart was far different from anything ever cut before and that was truthful to ever extend of the concept. All over both of the former giantesses, shrinking even more as the doom began, the overwhelming stench of his Megan's intestinal product was being pushed out. The unholy stench of digested broccoli and beans were at the forefront of this fart and the zone within her skirt had already stunk to high heaven and beyond for any fart that had been dropped before. Megan’s nose twitched and she even held in her breath for a few seconds as the steamy gas flowed out onto the faces of her victim and into the surface.

……RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR……..

The ground was shaking with a force that had no equal before it. It was hard to even fathom how much the Earth was shaking as Megan remained seated for the duration of her catastrophic fart onto the ground. The shaking was heard on all of North America, with bits of land sliding off into the ocean at various rocky promontories on both the east and west coasts. The shaking caused hundreds of icebergs to break off up in Northern Canada and created tidal waves that carried out tsunamis to the south of the Gulf Coast and east of the Atlantic Coasts, unlikely spots for such waves. Caught in the folds of Megan’s panties and skirt, it now felt like a sauna where the girls were. Luckily, the girls were already dead. Christina Lopez and Jade Lee were both dead, no more than ten seconds into the five-minute long fart. Their bodies were being ripped to shreds and the heinous gas started to visibly decompose the girls’ giant bodies as they were slowly being whittled down into nothing but dust after the brutal beat down they were receiving at the hands of Megan Williams and her powerful flatulent ass. Megan was so not-caring about her fart’s deadly impacts that she carried on not knowing if the two former giantesses had made it past the first few seconds or were still soldering on past one minute or more. But a more pressing concern was breaking out for Megan; her fart was getting stronger and longer.

……RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…….

Her tremendous blast of gas continued past the two-minute mark as Megan started to lean ever so slightly to the left, pointing her ass roughly in a direction toward the east. It hardly mattered, because the foul winds of the fart were being carried long and hard throughout the remainder of the United States. Megan’s intestinal system was using the fuel of the chili, beans and broccoli as a chemical weapons facility, enveloping the entire world with its wicked fumes. While it was obvious that she had turned the insides of her skirt into a true gas chamber, the gas chamber effects were really being reached much further. The ozone layer was helping to seal in the wretched aroma of Megan’s monster fart and it was showing as more brown haze was spreading across the eastern part of the U.S. and beyond into the Atlantic Ocean, sealing the world in a pea-soup fog of pungent gas. The sewer fart gas was floating around, soaking billions of buildings with a dew-like substance that could only be described as the condensation effects of her farting. Fart Rain clouds had continued their vast production as the fart was starting to feature the effects of the monster-sized storms from The Day After Tomorrow.  Megan's fart in effect had gone through a form of water cycle, staring as gas that floated out of her behind, condensing in a brown cloud that spanned the continent with continuing spreading, and then falling as precipitation as minute droplets on the Earth, producing rain that covered almost 1/20th of the world.

…….PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…….

People in Europe were now starting to taste the gas as the wall of brown gas slowly fell upon the western edges of the continent, producing an effect that was straight up out of the Bible. Anywhere on the western shores of the continent there was a wall of brown more than ten miles in height traveling at fast speeds over the water and toward the continent. There was nothing more anyone could do, the heat and power of her farts had now reached Europe and the cascading greenhouse effect that scientists that morning had predicted would only take a few days was happening in the matter of minutes.  Back at ground zero, Megan’s fart had turned a bit sloppy. It was now becoming a disgusting, really disgusting fart that was taking on the presence of an all-powerful eye-watering bomb. The fart started to sound really wet and smelled more and more of infinite amounts of crap. Megan could actually feel the insides of her panties become moist as it sounded like she had crapped herself. The fart was smelling worse and worse and now more than ever smelled of rotten eggs as the sulfuric content of the fart was on overload. The more she grew and the more she farted, the more sulfur her farts would put out and the statistics provided at different worldwide monitoring stations had shown a very scary outlook that her farts would become the most sulfuric things ever created by humans, a real mindboggling thought given everything that Christina and Jade had let out. The smell was getting stinkier and stinkier and still her fart was pushing on into the fourth minutes, shaking the Earth with an earthquake that was without parallel.

……PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……..

Megan had to lift her ass up even more as there was actually too much gas hovering around her skirt for it even to be safe. If she would have lit a match underneath her skirt right then and there the firestorm would have likely been enough to cover the Earth in a smoldering cinder of her fart-fueled gas, and she wasn’t ready to destroy the planet just yet for that. Still, her fart was having an undeniable impact everywhere as the scent of the gas was reaching places far and wide. Central America and Europe were now taking in a good whiff of Prime Grade-A Megan Fart Gas. To say that Megan had farted would have been a great injustice; she was creating a massive hole in the ozone layer and effecting the planetary air composition forever. Sadly for the world, Megan was cutting the worst, most powerful fart of her life. Megan's worst, more potent, most deadly and toxic gas flowed out of her ass like a cosmic storm unlike anything ever witnessed. Even she was amazed at how she survived smelling this fart as it was released. How she managed to hold her composure and keep going for those five minutes she would never know, but what she did know was that ecosystems were being eradicated from the noxious odor that was emitting out of her butt. The smell was only an intensification of all the horrendous smells that she had released ever since the beginning of her power-up. The chili made its presence known as the fart carried a spicy, tangy stench with it that only helped to make the world even hotter. The cheese that she eaten created a rotten component to the fart that made it smell like a small moon composed of entirely sulfur had just crashed into the Earth. And of course, the beans that she had just eaten had allowed for the hydrogen sulfide to make its vengeance known, she had produced a whole lot of the sewer, swamp gas in her stomach and now she was letting it all out. Nothing could have been compared to the gas she was letting out there. And if the situation couldn’t be any worse, she leaned a little more as she broke the five-minute barrier that Jade Lee had set and unleashed a final 30 seconds worst of her bubbliest, beefiest and baddest flatulence to date.

……OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sound finished off with the grandest explosion yet as brown haze poured out of her ass in a manner that made eastern North America look like it was on fire. The vibrating sound of the fart echoed off the mountains of and Andes and the Alps as the oceans were humming with the ear-piercing sound of Megan’s flatulence. This was the kind of fart that commanded the world’s attention. While the rest of the planet had been busy grading the various fart that erupted out of Christina and Jade’s asses as they laid waste to various American cities, Megan’s fart brought doom to anyone who witnessed it. And while there was perhaps a whole half a hemisphere that didn’t know anything had happened, it was hard to anyone to avoid the inevitable; Megan was stinking up the world! The farts conclusion didn’t just stop with the closing of her sphincter as the roaring thunderous sound of this bassiest of bassy farts continued for another full minute as it echoed off the mountains far away and throughout the world. Down beneath her ass was a crater that swallowed up vast tracts of farmland that formed a region that stretched roughly from Greenfield, Indiana to Dayton, Ohio. The crater continued some 100 feet into the Earth at its deepest point where somewhere, admits the destruction were the destroyed corpuses of Christina and Jade. The fart tore apart their bodies like a small doll against an industrial-sized dryer. Their flesh had been eaten by the inhumane power of the fart and its stink, and the winds tore through all the bones as the loud sound smashed whatever was left of their bodies. In all, the fart utterly destroyed them to the point that they were bones, ending up roughly 40 feet in height as the fart had shrunk them before they had died. For two girls that brought upon the worst of flatulent destruction upon a good deal of the country, they died horribly.

Megan had to stand up and wave the air around her ass some more as she really began to understand just how strong and powerful her farts were. She waved around massive brown clouds of her ugly rotten gas as it slowly started to fill the atmosphere with her killer aroma. That fart had done a lot for her, but it was also telling to her that it was a pre-dump fart as she could feel something else poking within her rectum and it wasn’t entirely gaseous. She was actually hoping for it, with the majority of the American population dead she assumed that no one would take offense to her defecating out in the public and at her size; well there was hardly any point in her to hide her most likely hefty load. Feeling the shit quickly come upon her system she quickly took off her skirt and panties and started to squat over the ground near the same crater that she had created. Her first bit of movement however was to take a nice long piss, and by piss of course it was stream of urine powerful enough to mimic the impacts of the glaciers on the river valleys of that same area.

One second of piss out of her bladder was worth more than all the water discharged at Niagara Falls for a week and it continued for nearly a full minute. The blast of urine was a force onto itself, quickly cutting further into the ground as it slowly filled up the crater. The stream of golden yellow piss was about 50 feet in width as it created an impact that made all the worst thunderstorms in Earth’s history seem like minor rain events. As the crater was becoming full of her urine it started to flow onto surrounding waterways, making its way into the Ohio River and quickly forging a deeper canyon into some of the already steep topography, such as around Cincinnati. The yellow urine quickly polluted the water of the Ohio River as the stream flooded through the various locks and dams and in record time made it to the Mississippi River in Cairo, Illinois before heading out toward the Gulf of Mexico. In all, she released about as much urine as half of Lake Erie and all that piss had to go somewhere, but it was nothing to the awesome dump that was about to begin. Grunting for a quick moment she felt the first log of her utterly rotten shit emerge and it turned out to be a hefty load for such a hefty girl.

PPPPOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Megan scrunched up her face as she began forcing the fart out. It was a modest fart, lasting only ten seconds, but that was ten seconds more of her putrid gas. In farting she was releasing a deep and sinister brimstone smell into the atmosphere that smelled even worse that the horrific smell that she had just produced previously. She could feel the bubbling gas being forced out from between her buttocks as it slowly went from being bubbling air to nothing but raw shit liquid with what felt like a few small chunks of pure shit. Megan could feel the small pieces of crap get larger as they released asteroid-sized turds all throughout the land, creating some 30 other craters all throughout the region. She thought back on her horrendous experience with Christina at Thanksgiving as she had to endure one of her dumps. Now she got the final laugh, she was going to take one of her own and this time, she was going to do over the remains of Christina’s body, which was already sunk beneath a pool of her urine.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

“I got to take a SERIOUS DUMP!" Megan cried out as she cut forth another thunderous blast of raunchy flatulence. She could tell that her gas was doing far more damage to the air supply of the planet than Christina or Jade every could have wished. Like those two, she was able to alter the air molecules to format her own flatulence to make the entire region smell even worse. Unlike them however, she made it much worse on a larger scale. North America in essence had nothing but Megan’s flatus hovering over it as the dominant air supply, and that gas was continuously spreading around the Northern Hemisphere. Now the world couldn’t do anything more but to watch the death of the planet at the hands of the bowels of an 18-year old girl. The odor coming out from where she had farted was enough to make anyone sick. Megan was starting to sweat under the power of this sulfuric-induced fart, which smelled of even greater quantities of rotten eggs and brimstone and of pure raw shit. The plumes of brown gas continued to expand as the view of Earth from space was slowly becoming browner and browner.

"You all have front row seats to the largest bowel movement in history!" Megan said out loud laughing as she had to briefly cover her nose from the pungent stench. Her remark was a direct callback at a quote Christina had delivered to Megan when she began to watch the giant Hispanic teen drop a load into her own toilet. But now the world was Megan’s toilet and she was ready to do her business. The world watched in increasing horror as Megan moved around her city-sized asscheeks in the air began her gassy onslaught upon the Earth. She began grunting as she released from her bowels the most earth-shaking, stink-producing, enormous dump in the history of human civilization. Megan giggled as the rumbling in her stomach was getting louder and stronger.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan then released a foghorn like fart that echoed throughout the planet and created more of her bean, onion, cheese, and broccoli funk throughout the air. The vast amount of gas this girl was releasing was simply unfathomable, even to giantesses like Christina and Jade, who did a lot of damage in their days. . Now Megan began in earnest her shit. The first massive log of Megan’s crap finally took form and dangled from an altitude of about 10,000 feet as it snaked its way along a path equally as long out of her expanded asshole and onto the ground below her. The turd was about half the size of Christina and Jade at their highest heights and easily as thick as their bodies, roughly 5,000 feet in width. But this was merely a preliminary turd, meant to test the waters before she could start unloading more turds. But first Megan had to cut some more gassy farts.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTT!!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

PPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPphhhhhhhFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Four massive bubbly farts erupted from Megan's butt as she began dropping massive loads of crap onto the Earth. More of these were asteroid-sized as they continued to an effect unlike a meteor storm striking the moon. She would continued to grunt in ecstasy as she leaned forward some more and pushed out yet another powerful fart that started to shake the grounds of the planet. At which point now the entirety of the United States was doing nothing but shaking under the rapturous power of her gas.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

This long, drawn-out, 30 second fart was unusual because it didn't sound like one cohesive fart, it sounded like several strong farts conjoined at various points, it would start as a blaster and then proceed to become more wet like in nature, and then it became a ripper in form before finishing out as a releaser of more of her liquid excrement. At this point, the landscape around the Earth was turned into contaminated ground for which there was no return. Four more turds equaling the size of Megan’s original piece of shit came out of her ass as they had all the signs of being smelly and really dirty and forming a mountain that was quickly filling up the crater where the remains of Christina and Jade were Even Megan was starting to gag now, as her eyes were burning from the intense stench and heat that all of this had brought. Still, in the same way she had felt relief as she continued her immense bowel movement.

After breathing for a moment to take a break she began another onslaught of waste extraction into the crater. People around the world who were still alive were feeling disgusted as they viewed  Megan’s anus would open up with several long, three-mile long ropy strings of brown shit fall onto the ground. Each log was getting bigger and thicker and they all stunk like rotten eggs and beans. She then pushed her anus open once more and dropped a couple of more logs onto the ground, both now about 14,000 feet in length and 6,000 in width. The region of the former United States covered by what was called Indiana and Ohio were quickly becoming a cesspool of the vilest human excrement ever produced. There were green logs and brown logs, piling up like dead wood in an increasingly growing bonfire beneath it a small lake of liquid urine that was now oozing out of the shit as the liquid portions of the dump were trying to separate themselves from the solid parts. Megan’s shitty outbursts were becoming more violent as the watery torrents of shitty water continued to fly out from her anus. Megan laughed as she only imagined what kind of class of dump this would be compared to all the others. Christina’s massive Los Angeles area-dump was only a few turds compared to this increasingly mind-blowing load that Megan was dropping and Jade’s Dallas dump, maybe a quarter the size of this. Another catastrophic fart erupted as the ground shook once more.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

"Oh yeah…this feels soooo good!" Megan said in euphoria as she moved her body around and leaned it toward the right as she opened up her intestines and her rectum to release more of her logs. This next wave of shit came with a trumpeting fart that signaled the arrival of more bricks from her bowels. She could feel as each log of shit caused the ground to shake more as she was continuing to add to the collection of crap in the toilet. More earth-shaking farts and three-mile long turds erupted from her butt as she started getting a little relieved form her indigestion. The air was slowly becoming darker as it was being replaced by Megan's gas. The mountain of shit she was producing was getting larger and larger, now the size of a small mountain range that covered a region of almost 100,000 square miles. Turd mountains reaching out to the heavens with an elevation of up to 9,000 feet peaked out amidst the mountain range of shit. This was an epic dump for Megan and now it was becoming clear that her dump was going to be the one to beat them all. This was the last great bowel movement and words or emotions couldn’t even begin to highland the grandeur of the dump. Megan could only smile as she began pushing out a silent hisser of a fart, which blew against the viciously wet dump with all the dry air that was being forced out. Her silent gasser had a distinct odor of broccoli and cheese and onions as it erupted out of her ass and onto the dump where it carried the raunchy odor further east into all of Europe and parts of Northern Africa. Megan then tilted her ass and released another powerful fart into the toilet bowl, lasting for ten seconds before it subsided.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

After that, the commenced in release of more brick-sized logs into the toilet, now the main part of her meal, the digested remains of the chili and beans and broccoli were going into the toilet, this would have been toilet-clogging dump for her, only it was now passing beyond toilet-clogging, there was nothing she could really clog with this size of shit. She again leaned her body, this time to the left as she pushed out more logs onto the ground. She could feel the air begin to get wet as all the extra humidity in the air had caused droplets of Megan’s own gas condense on top of the surface of the Earth, flooding around the area. All the little droplets of condesened gas created little pools that were the size of small lakes. All around the Midwest there were more of these fart-induced pools of Fart Rain that radiated from her gaseous explosions. Megan suddenly felt some more flatulence and pushed forth yet another fart of grand power. A testament to just how much she had grown was the simple fact that even her smaller farts were much stronger than the worst that Christina or Jade had produced. Sadly for the world, it was several of these smaller farts. The stink that she was producing was filling more and more of the landscape.

PPPPPPPPPPPOORAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOORRRAAAAAPPPAARROOORRRTTTTTTTTT!!

PHHHHHHHHHHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

PHHSSSBBBBBBBBBBBLORPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT!!!

Five titanic blasters ruptured their ways out of Megan's bowels, each lasting roughly 15 seconds in length. The smell was more rotten than it ever had been, she was do more damage than any chemical weapon in existence could ever hope to accomplish. As she released these five farts, the air continued to get darker with each passing fart, as waves of green and brown smoke continued to fly out and throughout the region. It was practically dark throughout the Midwest from the noxious amounts of gas and the plume of brown gas swirling upwards from the increasingly larger deposit of shit. Now entering Europe, the late afternoon of sunlight was turning into a darker variety as Megan’s gas was finally taking a foothold of the region, killing millions who were choking to death on the deadly fumes of the 18-year old’s bowel movement.  And to make everything even worse, Megan continued her gassy onslaught.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPTTT!!!!

BRRROOOOMMMPPPPPTTT!!!!

PRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPTTT!!!!

PRRRRROOOOOOOPPPPTT!!!!

Four more median-sized farts came out as she unleashed upon the Earth a True Apocalypse of Shit. Massive turds, roughly 15 of them left her anus and each of them grew bigger and bigger. The last four turds were now 25,000 feet in length and 14,000 feet in width. Megan had finally produced shit that was bigger than Christina was earlier in that day at her biggest point. The shit would have crushed both Christina and Jade under what was over 100 billion tons of female excrement. Times that by 15 and it was more than one trillion tons of crap, and that was simply in this latest outburst of crap. There was a growing stench of cabbage and eggs and beans and broccoli, with every gassy food in existence existing in the strength of the smell of these farts, and then of course, there was the smell of pure, raw shit. There was no doubt that Megan was the largest methane producer in the world, not to mention the producer of the highest concentration of hydrogen sulfide out of anyone else. Overall, more than four trillion tons of Grade-A Megan Shit lied beneath a mountain range that stretched from Chicago and St. Louis to Detroit and Cleveland and south past Lexington. The liquid shit existed over an even larger zone that filled the various valleys of the western Appalachians and poured into surging rivers that lead into the Mississippi River. It was without saying that the rivers had flooded to the point that Louisiana was now under water along with large stretches of the lower South. The shitty water was mixing with the urine in killing off all aquatic life within the Gulf of Mexico and that contamination was continuously spreading as the Caribbean islands too were being flooded with a noxious combination of watery shit and ocean water. And then there was another vibration in the air as Megan pushed forth a final blast of gas.

FFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

A humongous stinker came out from Megan's enormous rump and through her city-sized butt cheeks and through her cavernous Grand Canyon of butt cleavage as it was released onto the landscape, rendering it useless forever. More and more gas poured out in its most vile and deadly quantities as the Earth was being decimated by the tremendous authority that her bowels now had.  And then the assault of shit began to pour out, pouring out of her ass like the biggest waterfall on history, in liquid form with a brown, shitty liquid and in solid form with brown and green chunks of crap that were the size of quarter-mile wide asteroids. This whole explosion of waste had lasted a full minute and the air on the planet Earth, incredibly had gotten even worst. By the time she had finished releasing this, the Earth had gone way, way past the point of saving as the worst amount of human indigestion and flatulence now made its mark on the planet.

A zone that covered roughly all of the Ohio River Valley into parts of Tennessee and Michigan formed the incredible hellscape that was the location of Megan’s planetary-scale dump, at least 500,000 square miles worth of female poop that was more than 2,000 feet thick at its shallowest and 15,000 feet high at its highest. The mountain zone of shit was large enough to produce its own weather systems as a zone of brown cloudy gas that covered North America, plugging the region into a darkness that was similar to the extension brought upon the asteroid hitting the Earth 65 million years earlier. And that cloud was moving in strength and intensity. The air composition over more than a quarter of the Earth was now the same as the chemical composition for a fart, and a Megan Fart at that. Never in the history of the planet was so much hydrogen sulfide and methane in the Earth’s atmosphere as it was now from the ramifications of Megan’s Dump.

“What. A. Dump!” Megan deafening voice echoed as she breathed a sigh of great relief from the powerful release of shit she had unloaded upon the Earth. The air around her was all sort of shades of brown with bits of green and yellow mixed in and down below was a deposit of shit unlike any other.  And Megan, well she had grown even more now; standing past 110,000 feet in height it was clear that she was starting to outgrow the Earth itself. She started to walk to the east over the Appalachian Mountains, small mounds to her feet as reached the East Coast. Her brown gassy fog extended far and wide from the area and bubbling within her stomach was even more to add to her already considerable accumulation of flatus on Earth.

She arrived on the East Coast and looked down at the decaying ruins of New York City. Even if she had never released a fart upon the city, the destruction from what she was doing out west was more than enough to destroy plenty of buildings and drown the city in a vast vaporous sea of her gas. Still, she thought that destroying New York just to be sure was a decent idea. Lowering her ass right on top of Manhattan she cut a rather small fart that was still more than enough to reinforce the idea that she was at the top of the pyramid now.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Small fart or not, New York City was done. Right over Manhattan she created another new crater of windswept flatulence that flattened every structure on the island, plus in a region that encompassed the entirety of the city plus some inner suburbs on both Long Island and Newark. A thermal blast of brown fart gas filled the city with a scene that made every disaster movie to feature the city seem like a best case scenario. A powerful blast had erupted from Megan's ass for a sustained 20 seconds. The fart rattled the city with a loud, trumpet-like blast that continued at a continuous pitch for all 20 seconds, frightening the nearby people who had remained alive in underground bunkers as they felt their own walls shake and the foundation give way. Either way they were dead, either the bunker would collapse on them, or they would risk stepping outdoor where they would feel and smell the toxic aroma of her gas. The world was scared as they watched the greatest city on the planet receive the incoming blast from Megan's flatulence; it was the ultimate demonstration of power.

The stench of her fart was very heavy in the eggs and sulfur but that was practically elementary now. Manhattan had been blown into trillions and trillions of small pieces with the raunchy fecal wind from Megan as a foul foreign wind blew that destruction all around the Northeast Corridor. Even if places like Boston or Albany had already felt the gut-wrenching aroma of Megan’s gas, not to mention receive the additional flooding from the global warming-induced heating effect, this New York Fart was still one to grab their attention. The dark brown gas flowed out of Megan's ass and added a terrifying zone of stink around the city that only compounded the fact that the air reeked so bad the only way it could be rid of was if the Earth were left alone for 50 to 100 years for nature to purify itself, but Megan was still not done farting.  

"Pardon me…too much chili!" Megan said with a smile as she waved the warm, fecal wind around the back of her panty-covered ass, she could now breathe the high-sulfuric gas that had emitted itself from her ass. People who were dying in the city and around the Northeast could only look far up in the air, some 10 to 11 miles up and see a vivid image of Megan's bodacious behind bouncing with her movement, God did it look so perfect, yet so deadly. Only through the thick murky fog of her brown gas could one only appreciate just how perfect and destructive it was. Megan looked down the Northeast Corridor and saw one more city she knew she just had to destroy, Washington, D.C.

With a step that traveled eight miles, she was able to reach the nation’s capital in less than one minute. Looking down upon the dead capital city where she had spent the previous few hours she had to take a look at the Pentagon, her home base where the fateful decision to make her a giant was made. She had to check something as her stomach grumbled some more, with all the food she ate she was still very gassy, so ridiculously gassy it wasn’t even funny to her anymore. Positioning herself so that her ass pointed toward the west she destroyed most of Arlington with her hands and knees as she took her face right down toward the Pentagon with her nose. There she started to take a few whiffs, she wanted to see if she could detect some of the gas that she had produced before leaving the Pentagon. She did smell her pungent gas and it made her wonder if it was the gas she had produced there, or some of the leftover gas from her epic farts after becoming a giant. It hardly mattered as she turned her body around and while on her knees she had positioned her skirt covered behind right in the direction of Downtown Washington and released a bigger bomb of over 45 seconds.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

The capital city shook as Megan screamed out in pure ecstasy as she unloaded this god-awful beast out from her ass, it was a lot of gas alright and the explosion that left her ass had flattened the city in only five seconds, destroying the Capitol Dome, the White House and every monument and museum along the Mall, plus the rest of the city. A trail of brown gas poured out from underneath her skirt as her asscheeks vibrated furiously with the passage of an enormous amount of putrid gas. It sounded similar to every nuclear bomb in America’s possession being dropped at the same time with as much of a loud sound as could humanly be possible. They could hear and smell this one over in Europe and Africa. The air quality in the city quickly deteriorated as the fart was causing all life forms there to decompose.

"Oh my God that reeks!" Megan said as she placed her right hand over the face upon catching her first strong whiff of her putridness. The smell of digested beans was evident in this latest blast along with the usual sulfuric horror that was the eggy component of her farts. There was probably no way she was going to avoid the rotten egg stench of the farts, so the swamp gas component of her farts was going to remain consistent. On top of all that, the smell of shit and sewage also hung over in the air, creating an entire Capital Region that was unlivable for a long, long time. Even Megan began to gag as she waved the air around him. The whole world was now asking the same question, how could a girl drop a bomb like that?

"Sorry about that D.C., but when you got to fart you got to fart and man…THAT was a fart, they do smell, and my smell a whole lot!" She said with a booming giggle. She patted her big butt underneath her skirt and thought more about the immense power of her enormous rear end. This was going to be how it ended for the world. She had grown up to past 110,000 feet in height and was now eyeing the European continent as she had rendered the United States useless forever. Looking back at the Los Angeles farts, which Christina and Megan had to do piecemeal with one fart here and there she looked back and saw how two of her own farts, hardly even her biggest ones, brought down the two most important cities in the country in as much of an amount of time as it was to fart in her own bathroom while changing clothes.

Megan looked around and saw that she had nowhere left to go but across the Atlantic Ocean, which was relatively easy for her since she stood almost at 21 miles in height. The ocean reached no higher than her knees as she slowly made her way through the water, building up more of her gas as she began to understand the impacts of her flatulence. Even well into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean it still stunk of her most vile farts. People were dying everywhere now where he gas toughed and in only 20 minutes time she had made it to the European shoreline and quickly worked her way into the United Kingdom and the other great city of the world, London, England. Swatting over on top of the British capital city she quickly and without much warning released her next payload.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Naturally, everything in London was brought down to the ground as everything about her previous farts had been magnified again with this next one, the smell was stronger, puke-inducing without a doubt, and the sound was that of a sonic blast (just to her own ears) that created larger cracks on top of the island of Great Britain that followed a pattern that roughly mimicked the motorway network. A larger brown fog had emitted itself from her anus as she felt the warmth of this powerful stinker take hold of her from the moment that she had released it. The content of hydrogen sulfide was spiking to higher levels as the sickening aroma of ammonium and sulfur had reclaimed the chamber and filled it with the gas of the century. The brown gas consumed all of Greater London with the same rotten and decaying stench that took out the United States. Her gas continued to spread well beyond the island of Great Britain as Scotland and Ireland were being gassed out along with parts of Holland and France.

If one could even have the chance to examine the insides of Megan’s cheerleading skirt when she cut this horrendous gasser onto London they would have seen burnt marks upon her white panties. The panties were cotton, but they smelled at the moment of cotton fields on fire. Even with her panties on, the canyon of her extensive butt crack was well defined as well as the droplets of sweat caused by the condensation of her gas, droplets the size of ponds. Even Megan could taste the flatulence passed through those white panties. The smell too was unbelievable, they tasted of rotten eggs, it tasted like she had eaten a dozen of the rotten eggs the size of London and even she was trying to prevent gagging from the hydrogen sulfide in the fart. The foul gas had flowed into her nostrils and it was registering in her mind as pure fart gas, the ultimate fart gas. And this was just from the farts she had cut. She then looked over to the southeast and found the other great capital of the area, Paris, France. With only a couple of minutes to walk she now approached the French capital and decided to hand over to the city a nice and delicious smelling SBD.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of Paris the world was dreading the one fact; the one constant in their universe, Megan was passing gas…LOTS and LOTS of gas. She was a gassy girl! Megan’s farts were the absolute worse, on a scale with the rest of humanity's farting, Megan was a 10, Christina and Jade maybe 1 ½ and the rest of humanity a 0.00001. As this fart were escaping her butt, a shockwave of Megan's sulfuric stink ran up through the spacious boulevards and historic buildings of the French capital as the city was plunged into a sewer of her flatus from which it would never return. It was the Megan Fart Smell on steroids the awesome power of the aroma was killing millions more throughout France as this silent but deadly eggy gas continued to be pumped as Megan was pushing out a nearly one-minute long SBD. The rotten odor from her farting had filled the country many times over as it slowly took every surviving person in Paris and most of France, plus Belgium, Holland and parts of western Germany, and made them succumb to the unconsciousness, and ultimately death, that Megan's farts had been forcing upon people that day.

 She laughed as the first wave of puke-inducing rotten egg as started to attack her nose. Even from her perch well above 15 miles from the surface of the Earth, her nose was twitching from the smell of smell of raunchy silent wind that she had been blowing over the Parisian landscape. The Eiffel Tower was naturally destroyed as the roaring sound of her silent winds made it an SBD to her and a roaring storm of flatulence for everyone else.  The rural landscape surrounding the city had turned a bit too brown as the smell of rotten cabbage and eggs started to dominate everything. It was the view of death all around as the SBD gas really caused for some sort of mass extinction everywhere in the country. It was a super foul smell that caused even her to vacate the site immediately to avoid being passed out from the warm, god-awful stench that was spreading from where she had been positioned. After a few more seconds the gas had grown so strong that she had to make a quick quid before leaving Paris and moving on toward Germany. 

“Excusez-moi! I’m afraid I have a bit of a gas problem!” She laughed deep belly laugh as she patted her stomach and continued to Germany. She released more farts of varying size in various cities throughout Europe as the evening slowly faded away into nightfall. Around Europe, more cities fell to the power of Megan’s flatulence as the population of humanity continued to plummet from the nonstop continuation of Megan’s gas supply. Frankfurt, Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Rome, Athens and finally Moscow all fell as fart after fart left Megan’s ass. She continued to get bigger too and by the time she finally laid down to sleep she was pushing 120,000 feet in height, or about 22 ½ miles lying down on the ground. As nightfall fell upon the heart of the Eurasian continent the world found out that Megan didn’t just stop farting after falling asleep. While armies around the remaining parts of the world not devastated by Megan’s farting, they continued to smell the encroaching aroma of Megan’s gas fill their countries.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I’m sorry in advance planet Earth. I am going to have a WHOLE lot of gas tonight!”
 She said giggling as she felt a silent fart emerge from between her cheeks. The region in western Russia felt the temperature increase as another bout of Megan's sulfuric mix swarmed around the region, spreading like an incurable virus throughout the body. And that was basically what was happening now; she was spreading her gassy virus around the world, which had stood through a whole bunch of things in its four and a half billion year history. Now, it was all coming toward an end with the butt blasts of an 18-year old girl. The planet was probably going to survive, but now it was going to be within the vapor content of Megan’s flatulence. She had felt that last SBD fly out of her cheeks as a hot, putrid wind, as warm as an oven, piercing through her underwear and shorts as it made a beeline for the outside world, willing to share its molten, gaseous air with it. Megan's gas had caused her eyes to being to water profoundly and she started gagging and coughing, to the point that she had to get up and move someplace else, roughly now in Turkey where she would lay for another half an hour.

"I'll try not to discharge too many rounds out of my weapon tonight." She giggled as she purposefully pointed her growing ass toward the Middle East. The inside of her anus was already warm and humid and full of the nasty gas that she had been releasing throughout the day, so the air quality in the country of Turkey and around the Middle East was quickly becoming none too good. Only 20 minutes after she had begun to sleep there in Turkey the world heard a very scary bubbling noise come from within the bowels of the giantess and throughout her digestive system.  Her butt cheeks opened up and she began to release from deep within her bowels a mighty and meaty fart that rumbled throughout the bed, spreading more the most poisonous form of Megan Fart Gas imaginable.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Quickly, large swaths of the Middle East received a full steam press of Megan’s gas as it quickly went throughout the region filling it up from the thick layer of fart clouds above to the warm ground below with her humid gas at the beginning of a long night of Dutch oven cooking. Finally, she began going into a deep sleep, snoring and farting at regular intervals. At first, her farting came at small intervals, usually once a half hour. The farts were not quite as bad as some of her previous ones, but by this point it was all over.  By the early morning however, her farting had picked up in both intensity and frequency.

That night within the Middle East was hell on earth, at least for anyone who wasn't Megan, who at any point could only handle it. Her farting was at a weird interval during the night, some were only minutes apart, others were more than 15 minutes apart from each other, and most of the farts were consistent blasts that went on for about 10 seconds each. With the region pitch black, it was hard to notice what was going on, but every now and then you would hear a decent-size explosion roar out from underneath thickening cloud layer. After the explosion was heard, her sleeping resumed and continued as she would build up more gas within her system. But the farts kept on coming out, all powered from her large meal earlier that day.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

With the sound of a jackhammer, this loud, powerful fart made itself known to the world by ripping its way out of the cotton panties and through her skirt and into the air with the stench of death. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, the gas actually came out more black than brown. The fart ripped itself out for about 15 seconds as it wreaked havoc on Megan's slumbering body. The shitty smell was quickly gaining power and coverage as it continued to spread throughout the Middle East, filling the region with chemical warfare stronger than any that was ever produced by any evil regime. It didn’t matter what faith you held or country you supported, Megan’s gas was deadly and that’s all that mattered.  She began breathing heavily as she waved the air all around her, all while still in the dark. She began stretching her body there on the country of Turkey with her body extended out across the long length of the bed. She moved her butt up and down in the air as she continued stretching, trying to get herself physically up from the sleep that she had disturbed. As she shoved her butt further up in the air she felt another gas pang hit her.

"Oh boy.” She said in a worried tone as she began sticking her butt up in the air.

PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPTTTTTT!

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!

PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Three more sinister farts of growing power and stench rocked their way out from her butt, causing her eyes to water and her mouth to gag. That gas was now rocking places such as Dubai and Baghdad as her killer aroma was continuing to spread like wildfire through the region. It was an insult to those male-oriented societies in some of those countries that a giant teenage girl was releasing farts into the air that was ultimately killing them, a girl who was so provocatively dressed too. Of course, Megan was suffering too, she did not only smell in her farts, but was breathing them in, since there was literally nothing else in that region. More swaths of the planet were coming under the rule of her heavy hydrogen sulfide influenced gas as that gas increased in quantity from her farts.  She finally went back to sleep for about another 20 minutes before feeling within her panties, a warm, piercing fart began to push out as her asshole.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

The look on her face told the tale for just how powerful this SBD was. It began with the look of pure, blissful relief, as she had felt the burden of her aching stomach get relieved, then it transferred to one that was starting to get a little more worried, as the long silent fart continued to burn itself out, and then it became a face of true horror, horrified at just how deadly this fart was. The fart made no noise at all, and this worried Megan, as she sure felt the strong, hot air blow out between her now superheated panties. This was the perfect Silent but Deadly fart, pushing out of her asshole with such speed and size that it was a punishing fart, even for her. Winds swept up eastward into Pakistan and India from the spreading coverage of this silent fart. Northern Africa was now being filled with this gas as her SBDs were gaining more power the more of them she was releasing. But she quickly realized that the quieter the fart was, the deadlier it was, and this was a masterful creation. The smell of raw eggs began to fill that large area from Turkey to India to Sudan and southern Russia with a clearing power unlike any other fart she had smelled. There was also a strong hint of onions and cheese in this fart and it smelled even worse than any of her broccoli farts. But the stench was real alright, it was a demonic beast that was simply far too powerful for any mortal human to comprehend, the coverage, the strength, the power of this fart was unfathomable. For a silent fart it had more kick than most she had ever cut. And the horrid smell continued to grow in power, even a minute after she had cut the 30-second beast, and the foul odor was so much that she held her hands over her mouth in an attempt to get the smell away from her, but being the originator of the smell, that still wasn't enough and her gag reflex had kicked in.

"Oh God that smell!” She cried as she witnessed just how bad her vicious farts were, but in time she was already becoming comfortable with the ferocity of her powerful gas. What was unbeknownst to her was the fact that her growth was continuing, ever so slightly as the gas continued to build up. At this point, she was now starting to recycle her own foul wind. Instead of just breathing it in and dying like all the others, she was taking her gas back into her system and digesting it yet again. Now her gas production was continuing a cycle, but the enormous meal she had eaten was also fueling her pungent gas. As the sun arose the next day, a haze of gas hung around the entire region as nearly most of the Northern half of the planet was finally reeking of her gas in some capacity. The giantess girl moved around as she slowly opened her eyes and felt the various small hills against her body, now feeling like small rocks instead of mountains. After breathing for a minute she found the need to stand up, and as she farted up a storm overnight she found that her growth had increased 200,000 feet, a height of nearly 38 miles.

Megan Williams looked down before the Earth as she admired the zone of brown gas that was spreading like wildfire beyond the Middle East. Overnight farting had already taken out a large swath of northern Africa and was entering parts of southern Asia. Her breath was a little raspy, and she felt slightly weak, but that was only from her extreme altitude in the atmosphere. Her gas was continuously pushing the envelope of the atmosphere she was finding out as the layer of breathable oxygen continued to push up into the mesosphere, but she wasn’t sure how much longer that would be lasting. After orienting herself to her bearings on the ground she began to admire the absolute beauty of her powerful growth.  She was a little surprised by the sensations of her breasts moving inside the white bra, maybe it was because she was using such good posture, but the top felt very tight. She was swelling with pride at the size of her extensive bosom. She relaxed her chest, but her breasts seemed to be protruding unusually far out from the rest of the body. Her breasts were completely filling her bra cups and pushing out the top piece of her cheerleading outfit as she looked down at her cleavage.

“Hmmm….I can only imagine what kind of cup size these are now!” She said laughing as her gigantic breasts bounced exuberantly up and down. her mammoth mammaries were jiggling and jostling back and forth as she felt the coldness of the upper atmosphere get to her, but down below along the tight flatness of her stomach, well-formed for her toned body she admired the other great feature of her body. Her ass protruded a bit further away from her body as her blue skirt swayed in the breeze of the jet stream as the leaking fumes from her leftover gas were dominating the air supply of the world. But then that gurgling noise was heard from her taunt stomach and she looked down upon the pitiful Earth with her hands on her hips as she smiled bright upon the doomed planet. She allowed for the gurgling to occur for another minute more as she wanted to build up the gas within her stomach. Then she looked around for a minute from her high above perch and began her day the way she did many mornings, with a nice round of good ‘old Morning Thunder!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…………………..

It was impossible to tell just how destructive this morning fart, but it was by and far her largest gastric output yet. Turns out that a massive morning fart from a 38-mile tall girl was about the last straw for any hope of survival on the planet Earth. This was the point in human history where playing the song, “We’ll Meet Again” would have been appropriate. What the world wasn’t ready for was the fact that Megan’s Morning Thunder was the absolutely deadliest, biggest fart ever produced, it was a planetary-scale storm of flatulence that was so unbearable that the ecosystems of the world almost simultaneously were collapsing as this mammoth; nearly ten-minute long fart was being cut. The fart was massive…truly massive...beyond massive, incredibly big and the largest natural explosion a human had ever produced by far. It started as a moist, long toot and picked up sound and power as it continued for about three minutes and then some. Megan had to catch her breath a couple of times but her butthole continued pushing out the fart as if it were a being of its own, free to do what it wanted, free from its master and its creator. Once Megan had passed this horrendous fart she recoiled in horror, as she remembered her previous farts and their smell. Megan’s Fart, perhaps to be known many eons later as “The Fart” was without reservation the greatest event to ever take place on the planet, perhaps even the Solar System. The fart was stronger than the great storms of Jupiter and had as much energy and power as a small part of the sun.

This was a fart of destiny, of wonders; it was going to stink up the entire Earth with just one outburst. Even if ass was well over 20 miles up in the air, her gas was pouring with enough force that it tore apart the atmosphere and rearranged everything about the air quality while remaking the entire atmosphere based upon the chemical composition of her fart, which sadly included more than enough of the lethal dosage of hydrogen sulfide and large quantities of methane. Megan felt like she had lost a few pounds just in that last blast from her ass. She began laughing as she continued to push out this burning hot fart through the white panties and blue skirt as large quantities of gas continued to sweep out of her asshole. Her butt wind had conquered the entire planet and forced anyone who was left there to take a nice and strong whiff of her pungent fumes, which smelled of old cheese, eggs, cabbage and onions, mixed with the milk she drank and all the food items she ate the previous day, it created a killer smell. All of these elements had finally merged together to produce a devastating fart that was produced in the bowels of a 18-year old white girl with incredible farting power.

………..PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP………..

            The little blue planet that was often considered the view of Earth from space was now becoming the little brown planet. With mixtures of green and yellow mixed in the entire planet was slowly becoming blanketed with a planet wide cloud cover of nothing but female flatulence. Megan’s fart roared at such a loud pitch that it shook the entire planet all the way and forced the Earth to wobble on its axis as it spun around on its rotation in a slightly new way. Actually, it was wobbled a little closer toward the sun where the Earth could warm up just a little bit more, and that was on top of the hot, putrid gas that was filling up the planet. Megan was confirming everyone’s worst fears of what Christina or jade’s farts would do to the environment. The giantess cheerleader stood there with her hands on her hips as her skirt continued to fly with the continuous pumping of her gas into the world. Oceans were polluted with the humid residue of her flatulence as the air composition changed continuously. Plants were dying off all around as the incredible winds of her fart blew down many of the vast forests and killed off the vast majority of plants and animals. Oh some species would survive and the world itself might survive, but it was going to be under the authority of Megan. Her gas was going to dictate the future of the planet for many millennia and well past her passing. Her passing of gas was going to become a permanent fixture for the entirety of the planet.

The gas continued its expansion throughout the world as the planet was reeling from the exposure to such a foul wind. Megan could have cleared out her entire school with this gas. And it was a burning gas, quite simply, the equivalent of breathing in fire from anyone who was nearest to Megan. The air temperature planet wide went up 10 degrees and then 10 more on top of that. On average the world was 98.6 degrees with hotter spots around the equator.  The burning, sulfuric and demonic stench that came out of her ass was enough to pollute any unaffected air still left in the atmosphere. Humankind worldwide were now dying as they were not able to take in her powerful gas, there was too much off it and their breathing systems were not enough to handle it. The oxygen level on the planet had dropped dramatically and all life on Earth ceased as this new batch of Megan-produced flatulence was more epic than anything they had smelt up to this point. This was like a stink bomb going off in the world, it was probably a little worse than even that, as this was a naturally created stink bomb, one of the highest caliber ever produced. This was the kind of fart that took out the stitching out of her skirt. It was the kind that would burn the area surrounding her asshole as her butt crack was being heated to incredible temperatures. Her panties had become damp from the humidity as this incredible fart was slowly morphing into a deadly SBD.

……PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan’s EPIC FART finally transitioned from a blaster that could be heard from space (if sound could travel there) into a truly hideous silent release of gas that made all her previous SBDs seem like small toots in comparison. The stench that came out from her fart was truly unbelievable, even by anyone’s standards. Megan had to bit her lip as her nose started to crinkle at the enormity of the smell; this was way, way beyond your typical “clear the planet” fart. She could not breathe in this smell, or not very well anyway. Her SBD made her eyes burn with the foulest smell she had ever smelt. It smelled of every food item that Megan had ever eaten that gave her mega bad gas, the beans were the most prevalent, but in there so a small aroma of onions, cheese, cabbage, and broccoli. The sulfuric and methane gas that was filling the planet with the diabolical smell of beans. As the fart was finally ended, the atmosphere had been completely altered, it wasn’t even a full brown anymore, it was turning black. It was literally now a vapor of death as her gas had transcended nearly all colors of production, from Christina’s green to Jade’s yellow and her own brown to produce a black cloud that covered the entire planet, full of her rotten-smelling gas. This was a POWERHOUSE FART, A MONUMENTAL FART, A COSMIC FART!

Megan laughed her ass off as she waved the air around her body with all the black smoke that filled the planet. Her gas hung around with a strong aroma that was going to be impossible to rid the planet of for many years. The only bad thing about everything was that Megan had done her job in gassing out the planet and now she had only the solitude of a lifeless planet to keep her company as she continued to fart, perhaps continuously given the lifelong supply of flatulence to keep her system happy. She pondered what her future growth would be, could her gas transcended the physics of space and time. Could the region around Earth start to smell of her gas, sure smell couldn’t travel through space, but at her size it seemed that anything was possible. She was still breathing high above her perch of 40 miles off the surface of the planet, a planet that she was quickly outgrowing. Was there more to her beyond Earth, could she gas out the sun, the entire solar system. Hell, was there a future with Megan stinking up the entire galaxy or even the universe? Only time would tell. For now, all Megan could do was smell with great pride the rotten egg-stench that covered her entire planet.

“That stinks!” The 40-mile cheerleader giantess exclaimed with a series of giggles as she waved the air around her, her gassy, smelly air. Like her bedroom that morning before the fateful chili-eating contest, the Earth now STUNK OF MEGAN’s SMELLY FARTS!