- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A gypsy curse ala "Thinner" but with a different result.

BIGGER


 I walked around to the dark side of the row of shabby tents, and lit a cigarette.  I could still hear Bianca arguing with the vendor, her voice loud and irritating against the background of the small carnival and it’s midway noises.  She thought the guy had ripped her off and she was drunk enough that no one could argue with her.  It had got embarrassing, and I wandered off.  Lately , she’d been embarrassing me a lot.  But it was hard to let her go.


At 6’3” she towered over me, and that was a real turn-on.  Standing 5’4” in my stocking feet, I had a real thing for tall women, and Bianca filled that need perfectly.  Include the fact that she had that blond California beauty, and you’d of thought it would be ideal.  Except for one thing.  She was a stone bitch.  High maintenance, self absorbed, egotistical and spoiled rotten.  I pulled on my cigarette and listened to her still screaming at the poor carny.


In the dim light off the midway I failed to notice I wasn’t alone until a sultry voice came out of the darkness.”Got a light?”


I jumped a little but whoever it was barely came up to my shoulder.  I flicked my lighter and a tiny little Gypsy girl stood in front of me a cigarette waiting to be lit.  She leaned into the lighter, cupped her hands and smiled .  I left the lighter on several long seconds after she was through until it was too hot to  hold.  I couldn’t help staring. I said she was tiny, and she was, every where but her boobs, and they were incredible.  She had the Gypsy costume with the headscarf, the hoop earrings and the off the shoulder blouse, but from the first soft bulge of cleavage until the full roundness that tucked into her skirt she was huge.  She caught me staring and smiled again.


“One kindness deserves another.” She said,  touching me on the arm.  I felt a shock go through me as she turned , her huge breast molding into my chest.  She whispered into my ear.  “Let me tell your fortune.”


Hypnotized, I followed her as she lifted a flap and led me into her fortune-teller tent.


She led me by the hand as we ducked through a curtain of beads and sat on either side of a round table.  It was smoky and dim in the tent with the smell of incense pervasive in the musky air.  Bianca forgotten.  I settled in the chair across from this enchanting women and watched her whisk a black velvet cover off a large crystal ball in the middle of the table.  The candle lights flickered in the surface of the crystal and she crowded close propping herself on the edge of the table, grabbing my hands and cupping them around the globe.  My eyes were drawn to it’s surface and I saw a distorted image of her cleavage , several feet long in the reflection, the crystal ball like a bauble on a chain in her décolletage.  She gathered her hands around mine and held them close to the ball.  It flashed like lightening, turned black as ink and then flickered through a bizarre series of images, too fast for my mind to fasten on.  I had fleeting glimpses of giant breasts and thrusting tongues and moans, and then it was gone.


I came out of the trance with a raging hard-on and the gypsy smiling at me across the small table.


“My friend you are in for a very BIG night..”


I shook my head trying to clear the cobwebs.  It had felt like some kind of out-of-body experience.  She still held my hands and she had leaned forward enough to let her soft breasts cover them.  I looked into her huge green eyes and gasped as Bianca hit me as hard as she could in the back of the head.


“YOU ASSHOLE!!!”  She screamed pummeling me anywhere she could hit me.  I was ducking and weaving and she really wasn’t hurting me but we were wrecking the tent knocking over the table and chairs until the gypsy screamed in a voice far bigger than the rest of her .


“STOP!!!”


Bianca froze in mid slap and turned to face the tiny girl.


“Or what” She said disdainfully, getting a close look at the girl for the first time.  “What’s a little cow like you going to do.  Good Lord.  You might as well have udders.”  She took two steps towards the girl who barely came up to her waist, intimidating her by sheer bulk.  The gypsy didn’t give an inch.


The gypsy spoke up, her voice calm and strong.  “Well, I’ve never been tall like you, and you have a chest like a boy, but I think we are still people.”


“You’re a cow!”  Bianca spat and reared back to slap the diminutive gypsy.  The blow never hit home.  The tiny girl easily dodged the drunken blonds slap, catching her hand and twisting it until she cried out.  Her other hand lashed out and touched the front of the tall woman's blouse a snarl of  strange language bursting from her lips. Bianca gasped and covered her injured nipples with her hands.  “You pinched me!” she screamed.


“And they’ll be far worse than what’s coming your way, if you don’t get out of here now.” The gypsy pronounce darkly


“What’s an ignorant carny like you, going to do to me?” Bianca laughed.  Her hands still covering her small breasts.


“Tis done already, and pray your nicer next time we meet, for your own good. Now get out of my tent.  I’ve a mess to clean up and packing to do.”   She gave me a wink and started to pick up the mess.


I hustled the drunken Bianca out of the mid-way and into the parking lot.  She was still rubbing her breasts as we got in the car.


“God, that hurt.  She pinched the hell out of me.  I think they’re swelling up.”


“Well, you probably shouldn’t have tried to slap her.” I said unsympathetically.


“And you probably shouldn’t have had her tits in your hands.”  She said sarcastically. “She was so big it was disgusting.  Wasn’t she?”


I was saved from replying by a blaring horn as I merged into traffic.  Big, was an understatement when it came to the gypsy’s breasts.  And disgusting wasn’t the word that came to mind when I remembered the warm, soft weight that overflowed my hands, and the dazzling crystal that swayed in that endless cleavage.


I dropped Bianca off at her loft, and she made it clear that there was no need to follow her up.  She slammed the car door and I watched those long legs climb the stairs until the closing door shut off the view.  Probably for the last time.  She was certainly beautiful, and I loved the way she towers over me, but she was high maintenance and a mean drunk.  That, and I couldn’t get the tiny gypsy woman out of my mind. Her lush figure and the soft roundness of her breast as she leaned into me.


It was about thirty minutes from Bianca’s place to mine.  I had just keyed the remote and was waiting for the garage door to open when my phone buzzed.  The display showed Bianca’s number.  What now?  


“Jason?”  She sounded excited and out of breath.


“Yeah,” I said warily.


“Can you come back over here?” She said, her voice husky.


“Now?  I just fucking left.”  


“Yes now, somethings come up and I need you.”  She was starting to sound irritated.


“Can’t it wait ‘till tomorrow?  I’m beat.”  I sat there in the drive with the car idling.


“No, you asshole.  When I say I need you, I mean I fucking need you.  Now get your ass back over here and help me.”  Click. The phone went dead.


I toyed with the idea of just pulling into the garage, shutting off the phone and going to bed, but something in her voice wouldn't let me.  I headed back across town.


For the second time that night I pulled up in front of the loft.  This time I got out.  I buzzed her apartment and heard the lobby door click open.  Her place was on the third floor and the converted freight elevator rattled to a stop in front of her door.  I rang the bell.


“It’s open.” I heard vaguely in the distance.  I turned the knob and stepped into the darkened loft..  Moonlight streamed through the angled windows and I made out a cluttered apartment, divided into shafts of light and black by the mullioned windows.


“Hello, Bianca.”  I called into the dark.  “You O.K.?”


“Back here,” she said.  Her voice coming from the even darker shadows of the apartment.


As my eyes adjusted, I made out a divider that separated the open loft into a more private area.  Behind the panel Bianca lounged in a king size bed, the red silk sheets rumpled and turned.  She was propped against the headboard, a half dozen pillows around her, the sheets pulled coyly to her throat.


“Okay Bianca, what is it you needed me to do that couldn’t wait until tomorrow?”


“Two things actually, Jason.” She said acidly.  “Number one, I need you to go to that sleazy little carnival you took me too and bring back your gypsy cow of a girlfriend.”


“You want me to bring the gypsy here, huh.  Why on earth would I want to do that.?”


“Because this whole thing is your fault, and you need to do something about it.”


“What!, What! What the hell are you talking about.  What whole thing. “ I was totally confused.


“ The curse, you idiot” she screamed.  “Or whatever the hell she did to me.”


“Gypsy, curse, carnival, what are you screaming about!”  I shouted in frustration.


“This!” she said dramatically and whipped back the covers. My jaw dropped.


She had tits.  God, did she have tits.  I mean she’d had breasts before.  Tiny little teacups that were fun to play with, and just enough to hold up a strapless gown, as she liked to say..  Now she had full round double D’s at least.  They hung low on her ribcage,  pulled down by their weight and mass, a deep cleavage yawned invitingly.  She sat up straighter in the bed, and those huge mounds shifted and moved luxuriously, she seemed in no hurry to cover them back up.


“What happened?  Did they just start growing or what?”  I’d moved next to the bed and she still hadn’t covered up.  One huge puffy nipple stared straight up at me and it was all I could do to keep from leaning over and sucking on it.  My dick had no such reservations and was straining the inseam of my pants at the sight of all that soft femininity.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of her breasts and I could see her watching me hungrily, her glance straying to my bulging zipper.  She tried to stay angry, but she wasn’t quite able to pull it off


“No they didn’t just grow, stupid.  She put some kind of curse on me and you have to make her reverse it. “


“Are they still growing?” I asked.


“No.” she said in exasperation, “ They don’t grow unless…” she paused and struggled for words, biting her lower lip and smiling. “Unless, I do something.  Oh hell, I’ll just show you. Watch.”  She took her fingers and paused just above her fat nipple that was stiffening right before our eyes.


“Now watch.”  She pinched her nipple gently, the nub responding to her ministrations.  She slowly, massaged up and down, her eyes closed briefly and a moan escaped her lips.  She watched for my reaction through heavy lidded eyes.  And then I saw it.  Like a slowly inflating balloon her left breast swelled bigger, growing by inches as her brown nipple thickened and lengthened between her fingers.  She stopped and smiled up at me, her left breast noticeably bigger than the right.


“You mean just rubbing your nipple makes them grow ?”


“Obviously you idiot.” She said, looking at her lopsided chest. “And since it’s your fault you have to go get that bitch to remove her curse.”


I wanted to say that I wasn’t the one that tried to slap her, but my tongue was tied by the sight of that long-legged, big titted beauty in front of me.


She reached out one long fingernail and ran it up and down the bulge that was trying to burst out of my pants.


“You like me like this, don’t you?”


I could only nod as she gripped my shaft through my pants and pulled me closer.


“You want to help me even them out?”


By way of answer I leaned down and engulfed that stiff right nipple in my lips, feeling it harden impossibly as I bit down .  Her hand found the back of my head and held it tight to her nipple until I had to force myself away, gasping for breath.


“Oh shit.” She said, panting and looking at her enormous mounds. “I think the right ones bigger now.”


A half an hour later I bucked and heaved, trying to throw her off me so I could breathe.  Her endless cleavage engulfed my face and her hungry pussy milked my dick like a machine.  Just as I thought I would pass out, I felt her weight shift, and she lifted those smothering tits off my face.  I gasped, trying to pull precious oxygen into my lungs as she looked down on me over those huge monsters.  She smiled and lowered her tits, pinning me again under that weight.  I panicked, trying to throw her off, but a second later she raised up again, laughing this time.


“What’s wrong Jason?  I thought you liked big tits.”


I lay there panting and drained pinned under her weight, unable to answer.  She swung off me and strolled over to the dresser admiring herself in the mirror.  She’d forced me to play with her nipples the whole time and the growth had been incredible.  The bottoms of her breast reached her waist and as she walked they swayed in counter point, slowly coming to rest when she stopped in front of the mirror.  Their full roundness forced them apart, and her giant nipples pointed out and up, her hand unable to cover the width of her aureole.  She looked at me in the mirror..


“Now go get that gypsy bitch to give me back my nice little tits.”  She reached out and tweaked her left nipple.


“You better stop while you can still stand up.” I said.


She gave me a look. “I’m just evening them up.” She strode over and loomed over me.


“Say good by to these monstrosities,” she said and forced my face into her expansive cleavage.


“Now go.”


I went.


 


I arrived at the carnival grounds to a chaos of rumbling diesel engines and mad activity as the carnies broke down the shows and efficiently packed them into the waiting trailers.  A line of small camp trailers towed by big duallie pick-ups was slowly slipping off into the dark night, if she’d already left I was in trouble.  But it turned out that she found me. I was wandering the lot when I felt a hand on my arm.


“Back so soon?”


She stood there in the moonlight, her raven hair gently moving in the breeze.  Even in the dim light her incredible figure was evident.  She crossed her arms as if from the cold but succeeded in increasing that magnificent cleavage. I could barely talk.


“You did something to her.”  I meant it as a question, but it came out as a statement. She just shrugged her shoulders, sending a delightful jiggle across that awesome cleavage.


“She is a spoiled and arrogant child.  She insulted me and tried to strike me.  I defended myself.  Why?  Do you not like the change in her?”  She looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eye.


I had to admit I had just had some of the most incredible sex in my life and the memory of Bianca looking at me over those incredible curves had been intoxicating but something wasn’t right.  It was that I didn’t really care about her.  The gypsy was right.  Bianca was a bitch.  I loved trying to climb her like a ladder but even just now she had been cruel in her love making.  The way she had teased me when her tits had started to grow and even at the end when she smiled as I almost passed out.  How could I explain this to the gypsy.  It seemed I didn’t have to.


“You deserve better.” She said and leaned in for a passionate kiss.  Her hand found the back of my neck and held my lips welded to hers with surprising strength.  She let me go with a smile.


“Go back to your bitch and I will be along.  Now go.”  With a wave of her arm she dismissed me and went back to her packing.  I was halfway back and on the freeway when I came out of my daze.  Had I even told her the address.  Somehow, I didn’t think that would be a problem.


At the loft, I found Bianca’s front door unlocked and the elevator waiting in the lobby.  At her apartment the door was ajar and the lights were dark. I tapped at the door and pushed it open. The place was dark except for a distinct cone of light that delineated her bed.


“Bianca?” I said. I expected to find her still on the bed, but the rumpled covers were empty. I don’t know if I sensed her or smelled her perfume, but something made me turn around. Bianca strolled out of the darkness. Or at least her breasts did. The rest of her followed a couple of steps later. She’d put on a black silk robe that failed miserably in it’s attempt to cover the vast expanse of pale flesh. It tied at the waist, and stretched in an open v from the sash up, a soft swell of cleavage pushed together and up, nearly to her chin. She’d put on her highest heels, and  as she stepped forward I was mesmerized. Her legs stretched impossibly long, scissoring in long languid steps that had her standing over me, those incredible tits in my face and an evil smile on hers.


“So, what do you think?” She said, turning from side to side to give me the full effect. Stunned, I couldn’t answer.


“Yeah, I know. Gross huh, but I had a little trouble getting them even.” She moved even closer, and her hand found the back of my head, caressing my hair. I had to strain to look high enough to see her beyond those great arcing mounds and she pulled me closer.


I put my hands on her hips and tried to push her away, but it was like pushing a wall. She pulled me into her until my head rested in her cleavage her hand at the back of my neck forcing me to look up at her.


“Do you think I’m gross, Jason? Do you like these big titties?” She swayed slightly letting the inside curves of both breasts slap me gently on the cheeks. Her hand tightening on the back of my neck. “Well, do you, Jason?”


How do you answer? Of course she wasn’t gross. She was fucking incredible, but I don’t think that was the answer she was looking for. The choice was taken out of my hands. She turned me around like a rag doll and her free hand snaked down my pants grabbing my huge erection in a death grip.


“I knew it, you sick bastard,” she said. Pushing me away from her. I retreated from her rage but she followed, screaming.


“You like these!” she bellowed ripping loose her belt and freeing those incredible mounds. The rage on her face was tempered with lust. She was almost panting as she forced me backward, shedding the robe, her hands caressing the curves of those monsters, her nipples bigger than my thumb. I felt my knees hit the edge of the bed and even with my hands on her hips, my head was engulfed in that sweet cleavage, swaying gently to a stop. She looked down on me and smiled.


“You like these, Jason?” she said, gently cupping as much of each giant mound in her hand and holding them over my head. “Then you hold them,” She said, and wrapped them around my head, letting that soft weight settle on my shoulders as she squeezed them together, blocking out the light and air, my knees buckling under the heavy load. I collapsed on the bed and she followed me down, her hands pinning mine, those huge, round tits swaying menacingly just over my head. She was panting heavily and her hips ground almost painfully on my rock hard dick. Realizing she had me pinned, she released my hands and leaned back, crushing me into the bed with her hips. Then she slowly lowered one massive tit until it hung over my face, her nipple hard and swollen, just over my lips. I tried to fight back, my hands sinking into the soft flesh as she just let the weight of that one huge breast defeat me. Waiting patiently as my arms lost the battle with her tit.. Hands shaking, I gave up, and that huge monster settled onto my chest, and then she leaned forward enough to force that turgid nipple into my mouth.


“Suck it.”, I thought would be the last words I would hear, as she forced that hard nipple between my lips and then buried me under that mountain of breast. I bit down as hard as I could on that huge dug and heard her moaning, as the lightning of oxygen deprivation erupted in my brain. Her pussy locked on my dick as I felt her buck and twist and fuck the hell out of me, all the time, the huge weight of those breasts starved my lungs, as that rock hard nip rocked between my teeth. Just as the roaring fury in my head signaled blackout, I felt the weight lift from my body, and the all encompassing boob was lifted from my face. Gasping, I fought to stay conscious.


 I heard screaming and swearing. When I could sit up, I saw Bianca on the floor, her massive tits spread out over something struggling under their mass. A triumphant look was on Bianca’s face.


“Fucking bitch,” she shouted. “You think you can give me these and then just walk in here. How you like them, Gypsy bitch?”


With every word she forced the poor Gypsy farther under her. Cussing and screaming. I’d just about caught my breath enough to scream at them, when the gypsy’s arm rose out of Bianca’s cleavage and fastened on her throat. It was the only part of the tiny woman you could see under all that tit, but as I watched it grew longer and bigger, forcing Bianca’s head back. She redoubled her efforts to smother the smaller woman, but in seconds you could see that it was useless. Effortlessly, the gypsy lifted the larger woman off of her, her arm stiff as a board, her fingers clamped shut over the blonde’s windpipe. She was starting to choke, and a scared look appeared in her eyes.


As I watched, the tiny gypsy woman stood up, her hand still locked to Bianca’s throat, the larger woman gasping and gaping. And then they were eye to eye, the gypsy a match for the amazon Bianca. And before I could get out of the bed, the amazing gypsy stood twelve feet tall, her hair scraping the ceiling, Bianca a doll in her hands, the massive weight of her breasts stretching her neck and strangling her. I had to do something. I was shouting but no one was hearing me.  I ran across the bed and slapped the gypsy on the ass, the highest part I could reach. She finally noticed me.


“Did you just slap my ass?” she asked me, Bianca dangling and forgotten in her hand.


“Your killing her!” I shouted.


She looked at the blond still choking in her hand. ”Yeah, so. Didn’t she try to do the same to me and you?”


“Still,” I said. “You gotta’ stop.”


“No, I don’t,” she said, but she shifted her grip to Bianca’s torso, and I was grateful to see her take huge lung filling gasps and her color returning. ”What am I offered in return for this useless bitch?”


“Anything you’d like,” I answered.


“You’d give anything to save her life?” she asked, looking at me over that huge curve of bosom, Bianca a toy in her hand.


“Yes, anything.” In reality, it was this huge, incredible woman that had me entranced. The power she had was incredible.


It was surreal being this close to real giantess. I’d dreamed about it often enough, but the reality was overwhelming. The sheer mass of her. Her dress was a shredded rag at my feet, and I’d had to reach up to slap her ass. Now she turned to face me and I realized her soft bush was higher than my head. I had to step back to see her past that cliff of breast that loomed high over my head and she smiled down at me, Bianca starting to scream and struggle in her grasp.


“Are you sure you mean that, little man?” she asked, her voice booming in the open space.


“Anything.” I answered my voice sounding small and weak. “Just set her down. Please.”


She turned her attention back to Bianca who froze as the gypsy pulled her close to her face. “I’m not through with you,” she said angrily. “You don’t appreciate what you have.”  She pulled Bianca even closer and placed her huge lips on one of the smaller girl extended nipples and let a tongue the size of a towel tease it even harder. Then incredibly, she opened her mouth and sucked the entire enormous boob into her mouth, slowly letting it slide back out, wet and shiny with her saliva. She did the same to the other enormous  breast and lowered the screaming girl back to the bed. Bianca, terrified, backed up to the headboard and froze, the giant gypsy leaned over her as if waiting. Bianca frantically wiped the spit from her ridiculous boobs and then started screaming again.


“No!” she screamed frantically and tried to gather her tits in her arms, her hands barely touching. Then I saw what had her screaming even more. Her already huge boobs were growing uncontrollably. As I watched, they forced her hands apart and spread across her thighs, lengthening and thickening as I watched.


“I wouldn’t get caught underneath those,” the gypsy said, and Bianca struggled to her knees, the twin mounds of her breasts pushing the covers back as they expanded.


The gypsy turned her attention back to me.


I instinctively stepped back as the huge gypsy strolled towards me, her thighs blocking out the room as my back hit the wall. I could still hear Bianca screaming, but I could see nothing but flesh as the giantess backed me to the wall. Her bush was inches from my face as she leaned even closer, pinning me in place. She looked at me through the huge valley of her cleavage and smiled down.


“Got any clue as to what I want, Mister I'll do anything?”


To emphasis her point she thrust her hips forward and ground her pussy against my face, her musk overwhelming as she crushed my face against the wall. I pushed uselessly against her weight with all my strength and just heard her laughing. She worked her hips grinding her wetness across my face as I felt her huge hand cup the back of my head. Effortlessly, she pressed my face deep into her vagina, her labia folding around my face, blocking out the light. I felt a hard knob against my forehead and worked it into my mouth where I bit down on her huge clitoris. I felt her shudder, and her massive thighs clamped around my head as she bucked and screamed nearly breaking my neck with her gyrations. After an eternity she released her grip on my head, and I gasped some life filling oxygen. I heard her gasping above me, nearly drowning out Bianca's constant scream.


She stepped back and smiled down at me. “I knew you'd be special. Most men would freak. That” she paused. “was incredible.”


I couldn't have been more freaked. But in a good way. Hell, it was a dream come true. She turned, and her soft round ass blotted out the light. I couldn't resist leaning forward and burying my face in those huge buns. She caressed my hair and turned again, her bush wet with cum just inches away. She leaned forward and there was nothing but tit and cleavage in front of me. Then her huge face swung into my vision, her lips finding mine, as she forced her tongue between my lips. It filled my mouth. She left it there for long seconds and then I felt her hands under my arms as she lifted me to the ceiling. She broke the kiss, a hungry look on her face.


“You're a brave little man,” she said, rubbing my returning hard-on against her massive tits. “You're liking every bit of this, aren't you?”


I could do nothing but nod.  Her giant tongue lashed out and caressed my dick, Bianca's screams filling the room.


“God, is there any way to stop that noise?” the gypsy asked, as Bianca continued to wail. Obviously irritated, she leaned down and screamed into Bianca's face.


“Shut up! What the hell is wrong with you?” The huge gypsy stunning her into an instant of quiet before the screaming resumed.


What was wrong was that Bianca's tits had grown to the size of coffee tables and she was trying to rein them in. She had both hands outstretched trying to contain the growth, but it was hopeless at the rate they were growing. The bigger they got, the louder she screamed and it was annoying the gypsy.


“Can't we shut her up?” she screamed. And then a look of triumph crossed her face. I felt myself lifted and then something soft filled my thighs, my balls caressed by a warm mass. Bianca's mouth was against the tip of my dick and she was shaking her head no.  


What the gypsy didn't know was Bianca's aversion to head. She had no problem with oral sex, as long as she was on the receiving end. I'd spent hours with my face between her long legs, licking her into orgasm after orgasm but she couldn't reciprocate. The thought of sucking my dick sickened her. Now, my engorged rod was pressed against her virgin lips and she had no choice. The gypsy pinched Bianca's nostrils, and when she gasped for air, she thrust me forward, ramming my dick into her open mouth. Her eyes sprung open as the gypsy shoved me forward, cramming my dick into her mouth.


Her huge tits filled my legs and her lips were wrapped around my hard dick. I pulled back, and just as the head of my dick was ready to clear her lips, the gypsy shoved me forward, burying it to the hilt in Bianca's soft lips. Her eyes bulged as again I tried to pull it out but the gypsy now had a grip on each of Bianca's swollen nipples and she lifted the monster tits up and forward, driving my dick into her mouth again.


Again I tried to pull it out but this time I barely got half of it out of her mouth, before the massive surge of tit flesh pushed me forward, burying ever inch in Bianca's swollen lips. That's when I realized it wasn't just her lips that were growing. With every thrust my dick was filling more of her mouth. I'd never lacked for size, with a solid eight inches, but my dick was swelling like Bianca's tits. With every heft the gypsy forced on Bianca's massive melons, my cock grew exponentially, forcing Bianca's lips to contort and swell as it grew. In seconds, her lips and mouth were stretched to ridiculous proportions as she was forced to inhale my growing rod. After about ten such thrusts, with Bianca's mouth distorted to obscene proportions, the gypsy let me pull it out. I had to step back to let it fall out of her mouth and on to her giant cleavage. Her hands gripped my baseball bat sized appendage as she gasped for breath. Her mouth and lips retained their enormous size as she smiled and kissed the engorged head of my giant dick. The gypsy grabbed that huge cock and casually slapped Bianca on each cheek before lowering her own huge lips and sucking it in. I could see Bianca smiling with her giant mouth as her fingers found her pussy. She was moaning quietly. The gypsy kissed and sucked that unbelievable dick until it was as big and rigid as a sewer pipe, and then looking me in the eye, she got down on her knees and backed up until that dripping pussy was inches from my dick. Even standing up, it was slightly uphill but using both hands I was able to guide it into that huge hairy pussy. She moaned softly as the huge head penetrated her and then slid slowly backward, pinning me to the wall as her pussy engulfed me. Her huge ass crack moved inexorably towards me as she worked that oversize dick into her pussy. I spread my arms wide and tried to take in as much as her huge soft ass as a I could as she lost herself in the feel of that huge dick slamming in and out as she pounded me against the wall.  When she came, she lost complete control, driving me hard against the wall. Despite the pain, I couldn't hold back any longer, and that massive baseball bat of a dick unloaded as I bounce off the wall like a rag doll.


I woke in the bed with Bianca's huge tits a pillow under my head. They'd shrunk substantially since the night before, and the gypsy was buttoning her dress, once more a petite little lady with an enormous chest. Bianca was like a cartoon character. Huge tits, tiny waist, wide hips, and a pair of lips that stretched half-way across her face. Bianca smiled an enormous smile, and her fingers brushed across my dick. The gypsy finished dressing and told me where and when the carnival would be next week. She left and Bianca smiled at me as she licked her enormous lips.


“Once more for old times sake?” she asked.


My dick answered for me, swelling out the bottom of my shorts. Bianca's giant tongue sucked it in.


Six months later I've ran away and joined the circus. Or the carnival anyway. Life is incredible when you're married to a woman who can  be any woman you desire. Currently, I'm the tiniest man in the carnival, except for where it counts. And the happiest. Last I heard of Bianca, men were paying big bucks to worship her giant tits and she couldn't be happier. I guess “Bigger” wasn't much of a curse at all.