- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More cruelty and violence and stuff, a lot of it size-related.

 Stacy awoke to the sound of her phone echoing off the bathroom walls. She screwed her eyes shut, but became quickly aware that this would do nothing to silence the intrusive noise. Raising slightly out of the bath, she briefly gripped a nearby towel before reaching for her phone.

"Yeah?" Her voice was amplified by the acoustics, and she lowered it unconsciously.

"Hey, you said you wanted to know the next time there was a large gathering going on?" The voice on the other end of the phone sounded tentative, almost confused – like she didn't understand why she was calling Stacy.

"Yeah," Stacy repeated, her voice more inviting now.

"Well, there's one happening in about two hours. It's at Sam's place, you know him?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"There'll be about eight of us there, I think. That's all I know." Stacy hung up without saying more. She slowly raised herself up out of the bathtub, pulling the drain. A quick shower and dry later, and she was in the doorway to her sister's room, leaning nude against the doorframe. Tracy had her back to Stacy, and seemed to be preoccupied. Stacy cleared her throat.

"What's up?" Tracy said, not turning around. She was bent over her desk, arms in front of her.

"Are you ready to go?" Stacy asked.

"Go? Go where?"

"There's a party some acquaintances are throwing, we're unofficially invited."

"You wanna go to one of their parties?" Stacy knew to what her sister referred. A human party.

"Remember prom night?" Tracy sat up, and slowly spun her chair around to face her sister. She held a small woman, who even from a distance was obviously bruised and bloodied. The woman's wrists were each pinched between a forefinger and thumb, and she dangled weakly from Tracy's grip. Stacy didn't give the sight a second thought.

"You want to do that again?"

"Sure, could be fun."

"We had to move a few states away after that!"

"I know, but I'm... bored. This stuff is fun and all," She gestured to the tiny woman in her sister's hands. "But... don't you wanna do some real damage? Take a lot of lives really quickly?" Tracy admitted to herself that she really did. It had been so long since she'd gone on what she considered a rampage. It would be nice to do one of those again. Usually her sister was so careful, never allowing her to have the kind of fun she wanted to. Stacy could see the twinkling in her sister's eye. "Come on. Snuff that little cunt out and let's get ready and go."

For the first time, the woman seemed to animate. She lifted her head up, looking at Stacy for a brief moment before lifting her eyes further to look at Tracy. "W-wait, no. No, you said you'd let me live! You said I could li-" Her voice was cut short as Tracy, not bothering to look down at her, roughly grabbed her head and twisted it one hundred eighty degrees around. A short snap came from the woman's body. Tracy dumped the woman in a wastebin and got up to follow her sister.

"I can't wait."

 

 

They had decided to be a little late. After all, they wanted to make sure that everybody was there when they arrived. Stacy led them up the small path to the front door. They could hear people from inside talking, laughing, and generally having a pleasant time. Stacy smiled, and gave a few sharp raps on the door. The noise died down slightly, though not to a silence by any means. A moment later, the door swung open.

"Bethany!" Stacy said immediately, taking the girl in a hug before she could speak. "So nice of you to invite us! I'm so sorry we're late, I know you said it started at six but this one," She pointed her thumb briefly at her sister. "She takes forever to get ready. Anyway, here we are!" She stepped into the house, followed closely by Tracy, who didn't bother smiling.

"O-oh. Hi, Stacy. Tracy." Bethany said quietly, recognizing the lead twin by her signature happy demeanor, and the other by her signature surliness. She hadn't really meant to invite them. They always gave off a strange aura, as though they believed themselves better than everyone around them, and as a result didn't have many friends. Beth was sure she'd catch flak for inviting them later, but for now everyone seemed to be putting on a happy face.

"Oh hey! I didn't know you were coming!" Another girl, Gabrielle, stood up and walked over to them. "Bethany must have forgotten to mention it." She said, her voice dropping. Stacy smiled. She was already tired of pretending, and wanted to have some fun.

"You wanna punish her, right?" She said. A few people who happened to be paying attention turned with quizzical expressions on their faces. Bethany looked concerned, but Gabrielle just nodded.

"I do. But, I mean, it can happen later."

"Don't be silly. There's no reason to delay." She looked around. "Is this everyone? Nobody's off in a different room?"

"No, this is all of us." Gabrielle said after a cursory glance around to confirm.

"Great. None of you are allowed to get out of earshot of me. Now everyone, come in here to the living room. I've got a great game we can play." Wordlessly, the people who weren't already there walked in, taking seats on the couches and chairs that were available. They formed a rough circle, and Stacy stood just outside it. She took a quick headcount. Not including her and her sister, there were seven of them. Perfect. "All of you, stay in your seats for this. It's going to be pretty exciting. Beth, why don't you stand in the middle?"

"Wh-what are you doing?" Bethany asked, even as she walked to the center. "What are we doing?"

"We're going to play a game. You were a very rude little girl, you know that? None of these people wanted us here. Get on your knees." Bethany sank to her knees even as tears welled up in her eyes. She was becoming afraid.

"Wait, what are we doing?" One of the boys said.

"Shush for now. Just watch. Trace, go ahead."

"God, you're pathetic." She began. She liked that insult. It was a good starter, and it was of course always true of their kind. "Look at you, snivelling on your knees like a slut denied a fuck. God, you could only be a sadder sight if you were on your back, ankles up to your ears."

"S... stop it..." Bethany whimpered. She was oblivious to both the soft gasp that had rang out through the small crowd, and the reason for it. She just rested on her knees, staring at the ground, her face burning red.

"'Stop it,'" Tracy mocked. "Fuck me, you're weak. Just shrink away into the vermin you are so I can stop having to even acknowledge your presence, much less treat you like anything more than a low, dumb animal." That comment made Bethany more aware of what was happening. By now she was only about three feet tall, and still dwindling as Tracy's words sank into her psyche.

"What's happening?" She asked, panic rising in her voice. She lifted her arms up, but they were engulfed in her sleeves. She had nearly slipped out of her shirt and pants, and she looked around the crowd, seeking help. The onlookers just stared on in interest.

"What's happening is you're becoming on the outside what you've always been on the inside. Small and weak. An object for people to play with, to amuse themselves with. Not a real person." As her sister spoke, Stacy's eyes scanned the crowd, watching their reactions. One girl's eyes betrayed something more than interest. She looked around, as if seeking... something. Stacy put her hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Wendy?" Stacy asked. The girl looked up to her. "You may speak, if you'd like to."

"Stop doing this!" She said almost immediately. "Whatever you're doing, please stop doing it to her!" Stacy frowned.

"Why are you so upset?"

"She's my-" Wendy's voice caught in her throat. She looked from Beth, who now knelt naked at about eight inches and surrounded by her piled-up clothes, back to Stacy. "My... she's my girlfriend!" She stammered, her face red. Delight sparked in both of the twins' eyes.

"Really? Oh, how delightful. Bethany, you're free to move as you like. Aaand... Greg? Is that it?" She asked the one who had spoken up earlier. He nodded. "I want you to go pick Bethany up. Gently. Don't hurt her yet. Wendy, I want you to sit very still until I say otherwise. You can breathe and you can look around." Stacy hadn't had the chance to manage multiple people like this in a while. She relished it.

"Stace? Can I take one of them? For my own fun?" Tracy asked of her sister. Stacy nodded.

"Absolutely. Derrick, go with my sister." She commanded. Another boy stood and followed Tracy into a nearby room. By now, Greg had caught the tiny fleeing woman, and held her softly, looking down at her. "Now I want you to kneel in front of Wendy, Greg. And then, right in front of her face, I want you to snap her tiny little fingers, and I want you to make sure that's all you break of hers."

"What the fuck?" A few said in unison. Stacy just smiled, taking Greg's seat, and crossing her legs comfortably in front of her.

"Oh, did I forget to mention, my sister and I aren't really human. We're kind of better than that. Now, all of you, watch this. And Wendy, you may speak, too. In fact I want you to. I want to hear you beg."

Wendy just stared, her face pale as snow, as Greg held her tiny girlfriend out in front of her face. "B-Beth... Beth I'm sorry..." Her voice was a low croak as she fought back tears. "Oh my God, I'm sorry..."

"Please don't do this to me..." Bethany whimpered up to Greg. He shook his head.

"I can't stop myself. God help me, I can't stop." He delicately pinched her fingers up in his own. All three of them whimpered and begged, and Stacy loved every second of it. She rose, the energy coursing through her limbs too overpowering for her to remain seated. She walked over to the scene so she could get a better view. Greg twisted Bethany's thumb off to the side, and a small pop issued from it. Wendy and Bethany both screamed in unison, and Stacy let out a loud laugh, jumping happily. She knelt back down.

"Do it again. The other thumb. Tear it off completely." She whispered into his ear. "And smile. Enjoy it." Greg's demeanor changed, but before he moved, Stacy spoke again. "Wait. No. Don't enjoy it. I want you to be madly in love with Bethany here. Head over heels, stupid in love." She grinned maliciously. "Now rip her thumb off."

"You're... you're fucked up..." He said in a low voice.

"And you're weak." She said casually. "Do it now."

Bethany shrieked and thrashed in Greg's overpowering grip as her left thumb came free of her hand. Blood poured down her arm, issuing in small spurts from the wound. Wendy gasped, and tears flowed from both her and Greg's eyes. Stacy just rose again.

"Beautiful. Absolutely lovely. Oh my goodness, this is fun." She walked a small distance away just to move her legs some. As she turned back, though, she felt a hot pain from her head, and before she knew what was happening, she was bent backwards, her legs sliding out from underneath her. She opened her mouth, but just as she did a thick hand clamped over it. She looked up furiously into the equally-angry eyes of the host, Sam.

"I don't know what you're doing, but I think I know how you're doing it. You can't control us if you can't speak, isn't that right?" Without waiting, he dragged her up onto his lap, and released her hair, moving his hand quickly to her throat. She issued a few quick, pained gags as his hand closed around it, constricting her air. She swung at his face, clawing desperately. She pounded her heels on the floor, trying to create noise. Her sister responded, coming out into the hall. Her eyes widened when she saw what was happening.

"Stop it!" She shouted. Sam looked up at her.

"You can't make me." The statement wasn't a childish affirmation, but a realization. Tracy's entire face twitched.

"L-look," She said, trying as hard as she ever had to control her rage. "Stop choking her. Just stop killing her, we can talk." Stacy still squrimed and thrashed against him. He slowly eased up pressure on her throat, and she gave some choked coughs, her eyes bleary and red. Suddenly, another scream came from Wendy. They all looked over, and saw that Greg was still snapping Bethany's fingers. Sam looked at Tracy.

"Make him stop that!"

"I can't!" Tracy shouted back, her rage bubbling up. "She can, but you have to let her talk!" Derrick, who was squeezed in Tracy's fist, squirmed in a desperate attempt to get her attention, and remind her that he was still there. She didn't react.

"If I do that, you two will keep hurting us." Sam said.

"If you don't, he keeps doing whatever he's doing to the little girl. That's how it works." She left out the part where if he finished his task, and Stacy hadn't specifically told him to be still, he would be free to move around. She needed to resolve this quickly. Derrick gave another kick, and she suddenly remembered she was still holding him. "A-and I have this one." She'd already forgotten his name. "And I will squeeze him into paste without a second thought."

"S-so... what? What do we do?"

"We don't do anything. You let my sister go, or people die."

"If I let her go, you both just kill us anyway." Tracy was having a hard time thinking. She looked into Stacy's eyes. Her sister was calmer now, and seemed to just be twitching because her positioning was painful. Stacy stared her in the eyes hard, and Tracy looked over to Sam.

"O-okay. Look. Reach into her pocket. You should find a-" She stuttered for a second. Stacy's eyes seemed to be warning. Tracy swallowed. "Um, a talisman. In there." Sam stared at her blankly, when Wendy whimpered again.

"Oh my god, Sam, please!" Wendy urged. "Please do it!" He nodded, and reached into her pocket. Stacy squirmed at his touch, and eventually he brought out a small object.

"Th-that's it!" Tracy said. Her hands shook from nervousness.

Sam stared at her, then at the object in his hand. "It's a quarter."

Shit. "Uh, or yeah. I mean, yeah, it is. It looks like one anyway." Tracy realized she needed to get her shit together quickly. "I mean, if it looked special, it would be too obvious, right? But it is special. It's what gives her that power. As long as you have it, she can't control people." Stacy shook her head roughly, but Sam held her more or less in place. He looked into her eyes, and saw a look of betrayal.

"Really?" Sam asked, unconvinced.

"Try it. Let her go, she can't do anything anymore." He looked between the twins. Stacy stared at her sister with malice. "I'm sorry, Stace. It was this or your life." Sam waited a moment longer.

"Do it!" Wendy screamed. Bethany's arms were red with her blood.

"What if they're lying?"

"She's suffering!" Wendy said desperately. "Please for the love of God let her go!"

Sam remained unconvinced, but slowly slid the quarter into his own pocket. He stared into Stacy's eyes. He started to lift his hand up. "If you try anything, I-"

"Nobody move!" Stacy screamed immediately. Everything in the room stopped. Stacy slid out of Sam's grasp, falling to the floor and taking in deep breaths. Tracy rushed to her side, dropping Derrick along the way.

"Are you okay?" Tracy asked. Stacy just nodded.

"I am. That was... awesome. You're the best, Tracy." She hugged her sister for a long moment, then slowly rose to her feet. She stared down at Sam, who remained looking at the place where Stacy used to be.

"You'll do what, exactly? You fucking human. You dirty, piece-of-shit useless motherfucking human!" Stacy screamed. She raised her leg and kicked him in the chest, knocking his chair to the ground. "Get on your knees, now!" Sam rose to his knees. He looked up at Stacy.

"You're not allowed to touch me." She said coldly. "But you want to. You want every inch of my body. You're desperately in love with me. Crawl on your hands and knees behind me." She turned and began walking down the hallway. "Loving sister, please deal with the rest of them." Tracy smiled, turning to the room, as Stacy led her quarry into the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me Stacy. Please, please forgive me. I don't know what came over me, I can't imagine why I would do that to you. Please understand that I love you."

"Oh I know. But you have to be punished, don't you?"

"N-no, please. Let me show you how sorry I am another way... please, Stacy, please..."

"No. It has to be this way. Strip." He did as he was commanded, taking his clothes off on his hands and knees. "Good. Now I'm going to tell you what you're going to do, but you're not going to do it until I say 'Begin.' You're going to take that stupid little head of yours and bash it into the edge of the bathtub here. You're allowed to do it as hard as you want, as long as the blow hurts. You're going to do that over and over and over again until you can no longer physically move. Once you can't move anymore, I want you to stay awake until you're dead. No blacking out, no unconsciousness at all. You stay awake and aware until death takes you." He stared up at her in horror. "Doesn't that sound fun to you?"

"A-are you going to... stay with me, my love?" He asked, his voice trembling.

"Oh, god no. It's going to get messy as shit in here." She snorted out a giggle. "You're going to die alone. Oh, and quietly. No screaming. Just 'bonk bonk bonk' 'til death. Okay?"

"Please, don't do this. Stacy, I'll do anything." She rolled her eyes.

"Mmhmm." She carefully stepped around him. "I want... at least one blow every two seconds, okay? No dallying." She stepped out into the hallway, and looked back at him, her hand on the bathroom door. The image of struggling weakly in his grip, feeling like she was out of control flashed through her mind. She sneered. "Oh, and... while you do all this, I want you to think about everyone you're never going to see again. All your loved ones." She began to close the bathroom door. "Begin." She said moments before it closed with a soft click. She heard a soft thud issue from the bathroom. Then another. Another. A wide grin spread across her face, and she left Sam alone in his tomb.

"It's done, babe." Tracy announced as Stacy walked back into the living room. "But I wasn't sure if you wanted this one the same size as the rest, so I... shrank her too." She held up a tiny Greg. Stacy moved closer, and she saw he was holding up an even smaller Bethany. Stacy laughed gently.

"That's fine. I love it. How many of her fingers did you take off there, Greggy?" He looked up at her mutely. She rolled her eyes. "Tell me how many fingers you took off."

"All of them."

"Great!" She beamed. "Now go squeeze her to death in front of Wendy." Tracy set Greg back down, and he did as he was told. Wendy just shook her head on the coffee table. The only other tiny left on the table, a girl named Cassandra, tried to hold him back.

"Please! Please don't do this! Think about what you're doing!" She begged, standing in front of him. He easily pushed her out of the way, and she stumbled to the ground. She looked up at Stacy. "Please stop him! Please, please don't do this! Don't hurt anyone else!"

Stacy sat down on the floor, Tracy taking a seat beside her. The two rested their arms on the table, and leaned in close to the tinies. "And why would I stop him?" Stacy asked. "I'm the one who told him to do this, you know."

"I-I know, but please! Please, this just isn't right! I thought we were friends!" Cassandra begged. Tracy laughed.

"Friends? You barely acknowledged us when you were big. It's only because your lives dangle by threads from our fingertips that you say these things now."

Stacy nodded. "It's true. You didn't used to give a shit about me. This is just a little comeuppance." She looked over. "Ooh, shut up, it's starting. Watch." They all turned to face the trio. Greg held Bethany up.

"Please..." Wendy sobbed, her voice low and guttural. "Don't do this. Don't do this. Let her live, please."

"Greg, stop." Stacy commanded. "Tell you what, Wendy. I'll give you the choice. Do you want him to do it, or would you like to be the one to squish your little lover out?" Wendy looked up in horror.

"How can you do this?" She asked. "My god... how can you be so cruel?" Tracy reached out and scooted Wendy towards them, causing her to tumble along the surface of the table until she was before their massive faces.

"We can't tell you why because you have no idea what it's like." Tracy said. "You cannot understand what it is to have power like this. Even at normal size, we see you all as mindless little ants, scurrying around, just waiting for us to come along and smash your pathetic nests to dust." Wendy stared up at her, trembling. "Think about it. We're... so much stronger than you." Tracy's voice was low. "In every conceivable way. You're just playthings. That's all you've ever been to us. Playthings. And so here we are playing with you."

"So I ask again," Stacy said, taking over for her sister. "Would you like to squish her, or shall Greg? Those are the only options you have."

She looked over to her tiny lover held in Greg's fist. "Please... please let me do something. Let me serve you in some way for her life."

Both twins let out a small sigh of exasperation. Stacy spoke. "There's nothing you can do I can't make you, or anyone else."

"I'll kill him."

Stacy raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry?"

"I'll kill Greg. A-and her," She pointed at Cassandra, who looked back aghast. "I'll kill them all if you spare the two of us, Beth and me. That's what you want to see, right? You want blood? Murder? I can do that. I can do that for her. Please let me do that for her."

Tracy looked at her sister. "That's pretty funny, that she sold the other one out so easy."

"Yeah, I really like the initiative." She laughed. "But no, honey. Like I said a lot, this isn't about you or what you want. And if I hear another word about it, I'll punish you like you can't even imagine." Wendy looked crushed. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She turned back to Greg. "I'm still waiting for your answer, little one."

"P-please..." Wendy said. "I can't..."

"Sure you can, little dear. Just say, him or you?"

Wendy stared up. "L... let me do... anything..."

Stacy just shook her head, tisking. "I warned you. Get on your back and spread your legs." She ordered. Wendy did as she was told. "Now Greg, I want you to put Bethany inside her lover, and then I want you to become her new lover." Both Greg and Wendy balked at this, even as Greg walked forward.

"No!" Wendy shrieked, unable to move from the position. "Please, God no! No! No! Don't do this! Oh my God, don't do this! Stop it! Please, please stop it!"

"You were warned, love." Tracy said, giggling. "Oh god this is the best, Stace."

"It's pretty inspired." Stacy admitted. Greg knelt before Wendy.

"I'm so sorry..." He said to her. Stacy frowned.

"No, I don't like that. You want this, Greg. This – all of this, everything about it – turns you on. And you," Stacy said, turning her attention to Cassandra, who was trying to quietly slink away. "Come back here and hold Wendy's arms down." She did as she was told, quickly scampering over and sitting on Wendy's arms, who thrashed underneath her.

"Now do it..." Tracy whispered. Greg took the tiny, sobbing girl and pushed her into Wendy, who tried to squirm away from it. All she ended up doing was bruising Bethany as she was twisted in Greg's hand. A moment later, she was fully inside, with Greg right behind her.

"No!" Wendy screamed a long, keening wail. She screamed and shrieked with all of her strength as she felt Bethany struggle for air inside her. She tried to pull away from Greg, but he advanced on her quickly, holding down what Cassandra wasn't. Wendy couldn't believe her life had led to this point. In her suffering, she felt guilty for ever dating Bethany, or for inviting her to this place, or for telling the twins of their relationship. She felt this was all her fault, and it stung her to the core.

"Greg, have you broken the little thing yet?"

"No, Stacy." He responded obediently.

"Do so. Crunch her up well."

"Yes, Stacy." He said again, although it was unnecessary. Of course he would. He drove hard into Wendy, who screamed herself hoarse when she heard and felt her tiny lover's body begin to snap and yield to Greg's massive dick. He grinned cruelly, seeming to be drinking in the pained expression in Wendy's eyes.

All of a sudden, she stopped struggling. Her fighting died out completely, and she lay there, staring blankly into Greg's face. Numbly, she was aware that Cassandra still held her arms down. She was aware that she could no longer hear Bethany breaking inside her, and she was aware it was because there was nothing left to break. But nothing seemed real to her anymore. She couldn't muster up the emotional response that had come so readily a moment ago. She stared up into Greg's eyes, her expression one of complete neutrality.

He finished inside her and stood up on Stacy's order. Tracy lifted Wendy up to get a better view. "Yep, looks like she's out of it. Guess that kinda fucked her up, huh?" She laughed. "Being raped and causing the death of the woman you love. It's a tough pill to swallow, for sure." Tracy set her back down on the table.

Stacy just smiled. "Indeed. Now, lovely Wendy, would you be so kind as to clean Greg's dick off with your tongue?" Wendy obeyed wordlessly, rising to her knees and licking the viscous viscera off of Greg, who stared down at her with sadistic delight.

"Can I break him?" Tracy asked. "I haven't gotten to feel anyone br..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to remember what she'd done with Derrick. "Oh, shit. Sis, can you get Derrick back here?"

"Derrick?" Stacy called loudly. "Come here right this instant, little man!" She pointed at the ground beside them, then smiled. "He'll be here in a minute, I'm sure, cursing us for ruining his daring getaway."

Derrick had just slid open the cell phone he'd found, and had been able to dial 911 just before he heard Stacy's call. Despite his desires, he began to run as fast as he could towards them. He'd heard what they'd done. He knew they were dangerous, and that he would probably die. But he couldn't stop himself. A knot formed in his stomach as he approached the twin girls.

"There he is." Tracy said. She reached over and snatched him up. "Stupid little thing." Without another word, she pushed his head against his shoulder with her thumb. He screamed as the pressure mounted, and then his skull burst against her finger. She pulped his body with a quick squeeze, then dropped him again, running her fingers through the carpet to wipe off his mess. She smiled. "Mmm, God that feels good to do."

"You can have the other one, too, if you'd like." Stacy offered her sister. Tracy nodded and picked Greg up.

"You'll be a slower death, I think. Can you make him normal?"

"Greg, you're free of all orders I've given you." Immediately, everything about him changed. He suddenly became fearful, trembling in Tracy's hand, shivering like a frightened rat. She snickered, and squeezed his body tight.

"You've been a bad boy, Greg." She scolded. "You killed Bethany with your cock. Do you remember doing that?" He shook as he thought about it.

"Y-you made me! You forced me to do it!"

Tracy shook her head. "That's not how Stacy's power works. She just brings out the inner desires of people. She can't make you do something if it's not truly what you want to do."

"No! N-no, that can't be true! It can't be!"

"It is." Stacy said, nodding. "Look: Tracy, kill yourself." The two sisters sat in stillness for a moment, and Tracy winked down at Greg.

"See? Still here. Because I don't really want to kill myself. You wanted to torture Bethany. You wanted to kill Bethany. And you wanted to rape Wendy in order to kill Bethany. That was all you, love."

"No!" He screamed. "It can't be! That can't be true! You're lying!"

"Why would I lie? Anyway, you have to be punished for your deviant desires." With that, she took his left arm between her fingers. "You more than any of them will understand just how easy this is going to be for me. And how much I'm going to enjoy it." She winked, and then snapped his arm with just a small twist of her fingers. He screamed out in agony, kicking against her massive hand.

"Please! Please stop!" He shouted uncreatively.

"Do you admit that you wanted to do all of that?" She asked. "Do you admit you're a monster?"

"No! I didn't want it!" Another small snap as his right arm buckled under the pressure. He howled again.

"How about now, honey? Are you feeling like you're a monster now?"

He breathed heavily in her hands, blood trickling down his arms. "Yes... yes, oh god yes... I'm a monster... please stop..."

"Sorry Greg. That's not how punishments work. Now that you admit you're a monster, we have to exterminate you." She swiftly broke his legs, and he screamed in pain each time. "Bye-bye, little guy!" She smiled, and started pressing her palms together, snapping and crushing his body as it tried to resist being compressed into itself. She didn't stop until her palms touched, at which point she ground her hands together briefly. She pulled them apart despite them sticking together due to the gore, and marvelled at her work.

"This is perfection." She told her sister, who nodded in agreement.

"It is certainly lovely."

"I'm gonna go wash him off now." She smiled, and started walking down the hallway, peering in doorways. Stacy turned to the two tiny ladies still before her, and opened her mouth to speak when Tracy let out a quick scream of surprise. Stacy plucked up the two women and rushed over.

"What's the mat- oh." She said, and giggled slightly. "Yeah, so you found him?"

"Jesus Christ, Stace." Tracy said, her back flush against the wall opposite the bathroom door. Stacy walked over and peeked inside, then barked out a laugh. Sam lay on the floor, his face a caved-in mess. Blood had sprayed all over the bathroom, and his teeth lay around him in various places. She looked into his face, and noticed that the eye that was still in its socket had turned to stare at her.

"Still alive? Still thinking? That's good. That's really good honey." Her grin stretched nearly from ear to ear. "I really wish I could broadcast this to the world, but I guess it'll have to be your lesson alone. Don't you ever, ever fucking touch me." Her countenance grew grim almost immediately. She closed the door again, and turned to her sister. "Use the kitchen sink." She said, and Tracy just nodded.

"Now, what to do with you two?" Stacy said playfully, addressing the women in her hand. She sighed and fell back onto the couch, looking at them. "You're both quite small, you know that?"

"M-miss Stacy, please..." Cassandra began. "Please, I know you can make me do anything I want to, but please let me serve you, and I'll do anything you command, whether I want to or not. I swear, if you let me live, I'll do anything for you, Stacy."

Stacy laughed. "What? You'll do anything for me anyway."

Cassandra was confused. "I... I thought you couldn't make me do something I didn't want to do?"

"Oh, that?" She laughed harder, causing Cassandra to shrink away in fear. "Please. That was bullshit. I can make anyone do anything. He probably wasn't a monster, just a poor kid who was in the wrong place if he didn't want to become my pleasure doll."

"S-so... there's... there's nothing I can offer you, is there? There's nothing I have that you can't take from me?"

"Right. Absolutely nothing. You're... a puppet now." She smirked. "Well, I guess you've always been a puppet. It's just that now you're starting to see your strings."

"Well... in that case, Stacy, please just let me live. I understand I have nothing with which to bargain, but I just don't want to die. You're in charge of that. You're in charge of everything about my life now. Please, please don't let me die."

Stacy enjoyed the grovelling. She liked how quickly the girl had caught on that she was completely powerless. Still, it did nothing for her. The begging of a human was still just from a lowly human, like a fly begging not to be swatted.

"Nah, I don't play favorites like that. You're both going to die today."

Cassandra looked distressed, but she fought on. "At least let me go last, Stacy. Let me watch you kill her first!" She said. "I'll even help, if you want me to! N-not that I could deny it, but I mean... I mean I just want to die last, Stacy. I want to live as long as possible."

Stacy admired the girl's tenacity. "Sure, okay." She nodded. "How do you want me to kill her?"

Cassandra thought. At first, she just thought she'd like Wendy to be stepped on. But as she thought about it, she realized a slow death would buy her more time in her own life. "Slowly, Stacy. Very slowly. Like, bleeding her out through a pinprick or something. That level of slow."

"Really? You want to watch her suffer and agonize?"

"Oh absolutely, Stacy. I want her to beg for death only for you to deny it to her."

"Well, ideas-girl, whaddya got? How should I condemn this poor girl to her cruel demise?"

"You could..." She thought. "Have her peel her skin off with her fingernails!"

"Wow. You really jumped right into this role, didn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay. So flensing by fingernails?" Cassandra nodded. "Great. Do it, Cassy."

"Wh- no!" Cassandra stammered, but she was already tearing at her arms with her fingers. She cut roughly into herself, scratching desperately. "No! Please, Stacy no! No no! Don't do this to me!"

"Now, why would you be so stupid as to make a deal with the Devil, young Cassandra?" Stacy asked. Her sister was just getting back, and Tracy knelt beside the couch. Stacy dumped Cassandra into her sister's waiting palm, and the tiny woman begin clawing at herself again as soon as she was able. "This dumb little girl tried to give Wendy a slow death just to extend her own life." Tracy laughed.

"Oh, poor little thing. I can't really blame her, though. I mean, I definitely don't want to die." She watched as Cassandra continued to dig away at herself, whimpering and pleading the whole time. "Still. A little dumb to think that you could ask for something from a divine being like us." Stacy nodded, and set Wendy down on the table.

"Anyway, you've probably suffered enough, haven't you, you little thing?" Wendy remained nonresponsive, even after Stacy prodded her with her big toe a few times. "Well, whatever. Our work here is done, anyway." She said with finality. She brought her sole over Wendy and slowly crushed her underneath it. Wendy's body exploded, sending a jet of blood across the table. Just then, the two sisters heard a noise from the window.

"Oh, fuck!" The voice said. They gave each other the briefest of panicked glances before rushing over to see what was happening. A police officer stood at the door, weapon drawn, while another was running back to the car. Both sisters felt their throats close up, but only Stacy needed to power through the sensation.

"STOP!" She screamed at the top of her voice. "Stop! Stop moving! Don't move! Do not move!" She repeated it several times to make sure the command was heard and understood. Both men that they could see seemed to have obeyed her, the running policeman frozen mid-stride. Stacy walked over to the door, and opened it. Her hands were shaking.

"Come in." She said softly. "And drop your gun on the table and don't even think about hurting me or my sister." The man obeyed her. "You, other cop! Throw your gun on the ground, come in, and don't hurt anyone!" A thought occurred to Stacy. "Also anyone who can hear me, do the same! Come in here!" After a moment, a man and a woman from the house beside the one they were in walked out, and came into the living room with the twin girls. Stacy closed the door, staring at the four people. "Stand there still and quiet and don't do anything until I say otherwise." She said, her voice trembling. She turned to Tracy.

"This is bad..." Tracy said. Stacy laughed humorlessly.

"You think so?" She looked at them all. "I think we may have to relocate."

"God damnit Stace!"

"Well... well fuck, Tracy, I don't know what else to do!" The woman who was paralyzed by Stacy's words happened to be looking down when she was frozen. She saw a small moving form on the ground. Studying it, she realized it was a tiny woman who appeared to be attacking herself, clawing at her flesh and peeling strips of it off. She was horrified, but could do nothing but watch as the little woman flayed herself.

The two were silent for a moment. "Yeah. You're right, of course you are. We have to move again."

"It's fine. We don't have much at our place, we can grab it and be gone in an hour."

Tracy just shook her head. "How did they even know?"

"How did you know to come here?" Stacy asked of one of the policemen.

"There was a 911 call. Apparently some troubling stuff was heard, and the line never disconnected." The girls frowned. Scanning the floor, they saw a phone laying on its back, open. Tracy picked it up gently, and turned the screen on. She shot her sister a look that said It's still connected. Stacy's mouth twitched, and she walked over, gingerly taking the phone from her sister's hand. She held the receiver to her mouth.

"Kill yourself." She said into the phone, then hung it up. She snapped the phone, more to make herself feel better than for any practical reason. "We have to move now. They're probably on the way here as we speak."

"Yep. Come on, deal with them and let's go."

Stacy walked to the small group. She could do this more simply, but she liked the personal touch. She looked each of them in the eyes. "Die. Die. Die. Die." She said to each in turn, and as they were commanded, they slumped to the ground, dead. One of the policemen fell onto Cassandra, crushing her into the floor and freeing her from her self-devised hell. Tracy was already out the door.

"Let's go!" She called. Stacy hung back.

"Wait. Did you bring the bomb?" Tracy paused for a moment.

"You think we should?"

"I really really think we should."

Tracy felt around in her jacket. "Yeah, I usually always keep it on me. Here." She handed her sister a tape recorder and a red marker. Stacy held the recorder to her lips and turned it on.

"Kill yourself." She said, then stopped the recording and rewound it. She took the pen and quickly scrawled "PLAY ME" on the front, the bright red standing out brilliantly against the silver device. She set it on the table surrounded by the bodies, and made sure it read right to someone walking in through the door. Satisfied, she quickly checked her pockets, made sure she had everything, then dashed out with her sister.

"We got everyone, right?" Tracy said as her sister started the car, driving as fast as she thought she could manage away from the house.

"Yeah... yeah..." Stacy said, not sounding convinced as she replayed the events in her head. "I'm pretty sure we killed everyone."

"God..." Tracy let the word hang in the silence for a moment, then let out a long scream of excitement, startling her sister. "We killed so many people!" She giggled for a long time, kicking her legs against the floor of the car. "We haven't done that in so long! What was that... eleven people?" She laughed. "And that's just that we saw! Who knows how many people were listening to the phone? And that bomb... God, we did some fucking good today!"

"I'm glad you're so happy about this," Stacy said, irritated. "Because now we get to relocate again. That means no killing for a few weeks while we get far far away from here."

"I know what it means, Stace." Tracy said, her mirth dying down somewhat. "Still though... that's what we should be doing, really. Why do we need to settle down? We should just hit major cities, kill swaths of people as we travel. We should become paragons of our kind, stamping these pests out beneath us wherever we go."

Stacy opened her mouth to protest, but even she couldn't deny she enjoyed thinking about how many people had died in that house, and how many more would before they contained the situation. She let a small smile creep over her face, and her sister didn't miss it. "It appeals to you, too, doesn't it?" Tracy prodded. "You want to do it too!"

"I'm... I'm not saying yes right now. Let's let this blow over, then we'll see what we want to do."

Tracy nodded excitedly. She checked the time. It was almost seven, and it was already dark. The faint sound of sirens could be heard through the open window. The girls just smiled to themselves.