- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought I was done with this story, but I guess I'm not. Here's more!

 “Thank you for coming! Enjoy the rest of your day!” A girl's voice could be heard throughout the small store. The customer brightened almost immediately, smiling and nodding.

“Thanks! I will! You too!” She said, enthusiastic. She walked away with a big smile on her face, and Stacy watched her go, grinning to herself, too. These people were too easy. But it's not like she was doing any harm. In fact, she'd received almost twenty personal commendations from various customers, and certain people even refused to deal with anybody but her, for how she made them feel. For the low cost of a shirt or maybe a new pair of pants, these people were able to escape their woes for a day just by meeting the lovely cashier.

Of course, like any drug, they came down hard. She only ever gave them a day's worth of enjoyment. Once they woke up the next morning, it was back to crippling depression for some of these people, made even worse by the fact that just yesterday they'd been on top of the world. Stacy understood this, and she relished it. She had power over these peoples' lives. They had to come back to see her, if they wanted to stay happy. She was quickly becoming responsible for a large amount of repeat business. And her superiors couldn't have been happier.

With only a few minutes left on her shift, one of her managers came and tapped her on the shoulder. “Come into my office for just a moment.” She silently followed, sitting down at the desk across from her boss. Stephen was a nice man, Stacy assumed he was around his mid-thirties. He looked at her for a moment. “Do you know why I called you in here, Stacy?” He said, his demeanor solemn.

“You're going to give me a two dollar an hour raise.” Stacy said confidently. Stephen was a bit taken aback. He thought about it, and realized he was going to do that for her. He didn't know how he'd forgotten. But it made sense. He nodded, his surprise showing on his face.

“Actually, yes, I was. But that was the secondary reason. The primary one is that there have been... complaints. Some of our staff seem to feel you're doing some 'under-the-table' deals to get people to keep coming back and requesting you.” The two sat in silence for a moment. Stacy just stared straight ahead, and Stephen continued out of discomfort. “I'm not saying there is anything going on,” He admitted, raising his hands defensively. “But it is strange that a few people won't buy things unless it's from you. I mean, we're a retail store, not...” He thought for a moment, then shook his head. “Well, whatever. We're not a store where it matters who you're buying from. Do you understand?”

“I do, Mr. Black.” Stacy responded politely. “But, you don't really believe that this is out of the ordinary.”

He nodded again. “I don't. That's true. I just wanted to let you know about this.” Stacy smiled and stood.

“I understand. Thank you very much Mr. Black. I've got to take off now. Don't forget about my raise until you give it to me.” She reminded, and the thought took immediate precedence over whatever else he may have been thinking on at the time. Stephen smiled back to her.

“I won't.” With that, Stacy slipped out of his office. She closed the door and turned around only to nearly run into a coworker of hers. The girl had a sour countenance.

“Are you fucking him, too?” Stacy looked at the slightly smaller girl and let out an involuntary laugh.

“I'm sorry?”

“Mr. Black. I heard you in there. You talk like someone with... dirt on someone else. What are you doing to everybody? Who the fuck are you?” Stacy looked at the girl in front of her. Suzy always had been a pain in the ass. Stacy'd never really gotten around to readjusting her attitude, and she seemed to be very keen when it came to how Stacy was manipulating others. Of course, she never suspected the real truth, but still. The girl was close enough that it was time to do something.

“You really want to know?” She asked coyly. Suzy stared at her skeptically.

“Yeah...” She said warily. Stacy nodded.

“Okay. Come home with me. Now.” With that, Stacy walked away, sure she had the other girl in tow. Suzy did follow, and for a moment she wondered why. She definitely didn't trust Stacy, so why was she so readily following her into her home? Suzy reasoned she was very curious, and just had to know what was happening. So, without protest, she followed the twin out of the store, despite her shift ending several hours later.

 

 

As Stacy led the girl up the steps to her house, she grinned to herself. She loved having 'dolls,' as she referred to them. Tracy referred to her own toys the same way, but Stacy had always felt the name was more befitting of her own subjects. They were mindless and you just... played with them. Oh, sure, they weren't as small as a doll, but Stacy still maintained that hers deserved the name more.

They entered the twin's house. Suzy had only become more nervous during the car ride here. Several times she had thought to tell Stacy that she changed her mind. That she didn't really want to go. That she had a shift to finish. But the words wouldn't come to her lips. She just couldn't speak out against the taller girl. She struggled with her fear and concerns, but never quite felt as though she'd conquered them.

“Close the door behind you.” Stacy ordered, and Suzy obeyed. She was led up to the twins' room, with one big bed dominating the center of the far wall. “Stay.” Stacy said, and walked over to the bed, lying down on it. Suzy just stood at the doorway. Her feet felt as though they were made of lead.

“Come into the room, and shut the door.” Suzy did so, heart pounding in her chest. What was going on? “Now take your clothes off.” As Suzy began to slide out of her pants, she realized something was desperately wrong.

“No! W-what? What is this? Help me! Help, please!” She cried out. Stacy loved the moment of realization. It was such a sweet victory, when a person finally understood they were no longer in control.

“Welcome to my lair,” Said the twin to the poor girl. She giggled softly. “You're mine, now. My own little toy.”

“What!?” Suzy was pretty well freaked out at this point. She shed her bra, her last piece of clothing, and stood before Stacy completely naked, shivering in cold and fear. Stacy just laughed.

“Haven't you noticed how you're not choosing do to anything? You don't have free will anymore. Not without my say-so, anyway.”

“That's... that's not a thing! That can't happen! I'm leaving!” Suzy shrieked, but even as the words hung desperately in the air, Suzy remained glued to that spot. Stacy just watched her with a single eyebrow raised.

“Are you? You look like you're being an obedient pet to me.”

“No! F... fuck you...” Her voice lost a great deal of strength mid-expletive, as the reality began to sink in. She was rooted to the spot because Stacy had commanded it. And when she thought back to all the other weird encounters she'd seen Stacy have, she realized that was what was off-putting about her. She just commanded people to do things, but nobody ever seemed to notice. Even she herself had been rationalizing her own subservience until it had crossed a line. She grappled with her mind. She had to regain control.

“Hah. Fuck me, right. Believe me, dear, you're not going to come up with anything I haven't heard a million times.” She watched the shivering girl with amusement.

Suzy took a few deep breaths. She looked into Stacy's eyes. “Why are you doing this? And how can I get you to stop?”

“Boring question, and then an interesting one. Let's tackle them in order. Why? Because I'm a superior being, and it's my role to subjugate humans as I see fit. As for what you can do to earn back your freedom... well, I guess that question kind of misses the point, doesn't it?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I mean, what can you do that I can't just command you to do? All I have to do is give an order and you'll obey. So, I ask you, Suzy. What can you do that I can't just tell you to do and then get to keep you as my slave anyway?”

Suzy trembled in fear. This kind of helplessness was terrifying her. She felt like a prisoner in her own body. Her mind hearkened back to her childhood, reading about mind-controlling aliens and the fear that the victims of these creatures felt. She had thought it uncomfortable, sure, but she hadn't really understood the true horror of the situation. She understood it now. “Please, stop this...” She whimpered softly. Stacy just giggled.

“You sound so cute when all that self-righteous bullshit is cut out of you. I absolutely love it.” She lowered her hand past the side of the bed. “Get on your hands and knees, crawl over here, and give your mistress' hand a kiss.” Suzy began to obey, even as her face flushed a deep red. She crawled over to Stacy's hand and kissed the back of it tenderly. This sent waves of stinging humiliation across Suzy, but Stacy just smiled down at her like a pet.

“That's sweet of you. Thank you, dear.” She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, tapped the screen a few times, then put it to her ear. She looked down at Suzy almost as an afterthought. “Sit still, stay quiet.” She whispered. Stacy stared at nothing for a moment more, then a smile came over her face. “Hey! Where are you? ...Oh. I thought you got off sooner. Not a problem. I'll come pick you up. Mmhmm! I'll see you soon.” She slid the phone back into her pocket, and looked down at the girl kneeling at the side of her bed.

“I've got a surprise for you, dear,” She said, ruffling her hand through Suzy's hair. “But you'll just have to wait a bit before you see it. Trust me, it'll change the way you see the world.” This news did nothing but frighten the girl. She'd had enough world-changing experiences for one day. She wanted to get up, to run away and forget this whole experience had ever happened. But her body betrayed her, compelled her to stay at Stacy's feet as the tall blond stared down at her. “Be a good girl and wait for me to come home. Don't move from this spot.” Suzy opened her mouth to protest, but no sound would come out. Stacy just laughed softly. “While I'm gone, think about how beautiful I am. I want you infatuated by the time I get back.” With that, she left the room, and Suzy was left with her thoughts. Thoughts of Stacy's slender form, the confident elegance with which she walked. Her face flushed. She tried to have rebellious, traitorous thoughts of how much she hated being treated like this, but try as she might, all she could do was find it endearing. She shook in humiliated rage as she went over all the things the loved about Stacy, and every time she thought of another one, she loved the girl just a little bit more.

 

 

Stacy wore her typical smile as she rode the escalator up to the food court where her sister worked. They had both wanted to work close to each other, but thought it could get confusing if they worked in the same store. So, they'd settled for working in the same mall. As she stepped off the escalator, she gave a quick scan of the crowd, quickly locating her sister. She was still in uniform, but she was out in the court area, and seemed to be looking for something. She was turning, her eyes searching the floor. She faced her sister, and her eyes flicked up instinctively. They locked eyes, and a silent conversation was had between them, almost immediately.

What are you looking for? Stacy wondered.

Err...

You didn't! You shrank someone? Her eyes smiled for the briefest of moments before she put the two facts together. A contained rage overtook her face almost immediately. You lost someone!?

I didn't mean to!

Shut up! Shut up, stay calm, and find it. Stacy lowered her eyes to the floor, taking a different area than her sister, whose face had gone red as she desperately searched. She knew her sister was pissed, and she knew it was her fault. She hadn't meant to lose him, but her manager had come by just as she finished the process. The little guy had jumped on her manager's shoe, then ridden it away. He'd rounded a corner by the time Tracy noticed, and when she quickly followed, the little guy was gone. And that had been half an hour ago. Now, Tracy's shift was over, but she was determined to make sure the tiny guy had been squished or captured before he managed to escape.

Stacy was furious at her sister. They had been so careful – albeit, with a few exceptions – to not abuse their powers or get noticed. Stacy's mind drifted to the girl still waiting on her knees in her room, but she shook the thought from her mind. No. That wasn't Stacy's fault. Suzy was just perceptive, is all. Stacy brought her mind back to the task at hand. She only took a few steps more when she spotted movement. Tiny movement. There stood a man, no more than two inches tall, beneath a table at which sat a family of four. They were all completely oblivious to the small man's presence. Stacy cursed.

“Come!” She whispered harshly, barely opening her lips. Of course, she knew her target had to hear her, and understand what she was saying, in order for her power to work. She could get that little guy to walk right under her heel; she just didn't want the entire food court following suit. “Come here!” She said a little more angrily. The tiny man saw her, but of course recognized her as Tracy and cowered behind a giant leg, pulling insistently on the denim. The woman whose pants he pulled on didn't notice, but the table noticed Stacy.

“Can I help you?” One of them asked the girl standing there staring oddly at the floor and muttering. Stacy's face went red.

“Yeah. Clear out. Go elsewhere, and forget you ever saw me.” Almost immediately, the group got up and left, but they didn't do it mindlessly. It was a very natural action, as if they'd all simultaneously finished their meals. Chairs were pushed in, and the four walked away. Stacy sat down at one of the chairs and peeked under the table. The man was trying to run away from her, towards a group two tables down. No fanfare. Stacy thought. She reached her foot out and crushed the life out of the runner, dragging her sole back and leaving a red streak on the linoleum. She breathed a sigh of relief, then walked to her sister, who still looked panic-stricken.

“I... I can't find him, Stace...” She said, her voice trembling. Stacy just smiled and shook her head, putting her hand on her sister's shoulder.

“I dealt with it.” She said in a soothing tone of voice. She rubbed her palms together, then drew them across each other. Tracy looked disappointed.

“I wanted to play with him!”

“Then you should have taken care of it.” Stacy hissed, her pleasant demeanor evaporating. “You lost it, you sealed its fate.” She looked at her sister sternly for a moment, then continued. “Now come on. Get changed and let's go. I have something for you to diminish.” Tracy looked disappointed, but she nodded, and a few minutes later, the twins were headed home.

 

 

Suzy's legs were killing her. She'd been like this for an hour, tears streaming down her face as she silently wept, thinking thoughts that were not her own. She adored Stacy for doing this to her, and at that thought, even more tears rolled out. She was frustrated to no end, and she knew why, but she just could make herself think about it. When she heard the door slam, her heart sang with excitement.

“Come!” She heard a shout ring out. She rose and hustled out of the room, down the stairs and in front of – twins? Suzy hadn't known they were twins. She looked between them, and couldn't tell which one was Stacy, 'til she spoke. “On your knees.” Suzy immediately dropped to her knees, looking up at the sisters. The other one just snorted.

“It never gets old, watching you do that.” The two kicked their shoes off, and Tracy walked into the living room. Stacy followed, and snapped her fingers. Obediently, Suzy allowed herself to be led by the wicked sisters to the living room. Stacy laid out on the couch and Tracy took a chair, both of them looking at their new pet.

“She's a coworker of mine. Or, she was, before she dedicated her life to serving me. Sweetheart, why don't you go ahead and give me a foot massage, hmm?” Suzy took Stacy's soft feet in her hands and started kneading them, nodding her assent as if she had a choice. “But she got a little too nosy. Wanted to know why so many people loved me. Of course, now I think she understands. Now she loves me just as much as they do. Hell, probably more, right?” Suzy nodded again. She felt a wonderful elation at hearing Stacy's voice, and it horrified her. She was madly in love and couldn't control it.

“Well, see? You almost got found out, too! And you used your power in public!”

“Was that guy on to you? Did he see you shrink someone?”

“N... no... I mean, he was just, you know. A jerk.” Her face grew red. “Look, it was a freak accident!” She cried defensively. Stacy waved a hand dismissively.

“It doesn't matter. It's dealt with.” She looked down at her pet, reverently serving her feet. “Give 'em a kiss.” Suzy did so, and Stacy let out a soft laugh that melted Suzy's heart. Tracy just scowled at Suzy.

“You're fucking pathetic, you know that? Even with that mind control shit – you're just contemptible.” Tracy's words wounded Suzy, coming from the voice she'd fallen in love with over the past hour, but they affected her more than that. She noticed everything... move away from her. She frowned, looking around in mild confusion as she continued to service her love.

“Hey, come on. She makes a good slave at this size.” Stacy admonished. Tracy just sighed.

You said you wanted her dealt with.”

“Yeah, well, that was before I...” She trailed off, staring at Suzy who looked at her with a mixture of confusion and fear. “Hmm. I guess she would be cuter as a love-struck doll. Go to town. Make her feel like shit.” Stacy smiled, and the pit in Suzy's stomach subsided as she gazed at the smile. She felt like everything would be okay.

“You're a miserable little wretch, you know that?” Tracy said, standing up and beside the kneeling girl, who tried to let out a whimper of fright, but couldn't even manage that. She looked up helplessly at Stacy's double, unable to speak out. “You're in love with her? Come on. Look at yourself. You're rubbing the foot of a girl who, fifty-fifty chance, is going to murder you.” Stacy barked out a laugh at that, and Suzy looked, scared, between the girls. They now seemed to loom over her. Stacy's foot felt heavy in her hands, and she realized she was exerting effort to hold it up. “Not even going to wonder what's happening? Not going to beg for mercy? Not going to do anything but take it like the little bitch that you are?”

“You can speak, cutie.” She wiggled her toes in the near-pixielike girl's face. Suzy whimpered almost immediately.

“Not that you have anything worthwhile to say.” As that comment landed, Suzy let out a shriek of surprise as her muscles gave out, and Stacy's foot collapsed onto her, pinning her to the ground. The heel was pressed against her ribcage, and Suzy was in full panic mode, as it felt as though her chest would implode at any moment. Even still, she tried to work her hands against the heel.

“I release you from all orders, except for loving me. You will never stop loving me.” Stacy lifted her foot off the poor thing, who gasped and clutched her chest, rocking back and forth. Tracy looked down at her.

“What's the plan? Just squish her?”

“No. I want to keep her around for a while, at least.” Stacy lowered her hand to the floor, and snapped. “Crawl.” She commanded, and obediently, Suzy got on all fours and began to crawl forward. When she was in reach, Stacy lifted her up and held her before her face. “Tell me how you feel about me.”

“I... I love you, Stacy. I'm terrified of you and I think I hate you, but more than anything, I love you.” Stacy just grinned. Tracy sat on the other end of the couch, and the sisters intertwined legs.

“You think you hate me now, watch this. Forget your name entirely.” As the order hit Suzy, she gasped in shock as her memory was so severely altered. Stacy gave her a second to process. “Now: Do you remember your name?” Suzy shook her head, despair creeping over every part of her. “But you remember that you used to have one.” Now she nodded, her eyes filled with tears. Stacy's whole body tingled. “This is the... the power I wield.”

“P-please... please give it back...”

“Call me what I am to you.”

“My love.” Suzy choked out, and the larger girl laughed directly in her face.

“She was right,” Stacy said, gesturing towards her sister. “You are pathetic. But I'll honor your request. Your name is Runt.” Suzy frowned.

“I mean, my real name!” She cried out. Stacy just winked.

“Remember, for your entire life, everybody you ever spoke to referring to you as Runt.” This made Suzy cry out in actual pain as her memories were once again violently altered. She squirmed in Stacy's fist.

“P...please...”

“What hurts the most? Is it remembering your parents calling you that? Your first crush? Or – or is it remembering that that's all you've ever been to everybody you've ever spoken to throughout your entire life?” Stacy said, her cheshire grin plastered to her face. Tracy squirmed on the couch, feeling unappreciated. She pulled herself onto her front, playfully pressing herself against her sister.

“Hey, don't lose the forest for the tinies.” She said, running a hand along Stacy's cheek. Stacy just smiled at her sister, pulling their bodies close to one another.

“I wouldn't dream of it, sweetie.” She set Suzy down on the coffee table beside the couch. “Sit, stay silent, don't move. No – wait, scratch that. I want you touching yourself to us, and you're allowed to moan. After all, you are in love.” She laughed and wrapped her arms around Tracy. The two locked lips in a powerful embrace, and in moments Tracy was grinding her body against her sister's. Suzy was helpless to do anything but watch and pleasure herself. She felt dirty, but a whole different part of her felt excited. She really did love Stacy. So what if it was through mind control – did that make the love she felt any less real? She let a few gasps of pleasure pass her lips as she watched the powerful forms explore each other. Even with their clothes on, Suzy saw them as the pinnacle of sexuality. She even caught herself feeling grateful for being given this opportunity. She acknowledged that the old her would have been disgusted with such a concept. She acknowledged that, and she dismissed it.

Stacy was in heaven. Her sister was throwing herself at her, and she had a tiny little servant touching herself while thinking about her. She felt absolutely divine. She felt like the single most powerful individual on the planet, and in that moment, she wanted everyone to know it. With a strong thrust, she threw Tracy to the ground, then rolled on top of her. She ripped her sister's shirt off, eliciting a squeal of surprise from the bottom girl. Stacy just grinned.

“I'm so fuckin' hot.” She breathed, staring at her sister's chest. She quickly pulled her pants down around her ankles, inched forward, and sat down right on Tracy's face. She could feel Tracy's warm breath coming out of her mouth and nose, warming her sex up even more. “Go on, lick, Trace.” She said authoritatively. She knew her sister hated being given orders, and in fact seemed not only immune to Stacy's power, but would often balk at anything Stacy had specifically told her to do. This was why it was even more of a rush when Tracy obeyed. She looked down at the tiny, masturbating girl.

“Obedience is such a – ah – a simple thing, isn't it, Runt?” She laughed softly at the brightly-blushing girl who nodded in response. “You just do what your superiors command you to do, and then there's nothing else to worry about!” She moaned as her sister's tongue pleasured her professionally. Hers seemed to bring on further moans from the little girl on the table, and Stacy just smiled down at her.

The three sat in near-silence for a while after that, as Stacy closed her eyes and let herself feel wonderful, grinding on top of Tracy. Suzy brought herself to orgasm, but couldn't make herself stop, so she just kept pleasuring herself as she watched. Finally, Stacy let out a crescendo of moans, using her arms to keep herself upright. She giggled to herself, and rose off of her sister, sitting on the couch. Tracy looked at her expectantly.

“My turn now, right?” She wondered out loud. Stacy laughed.

“It'll be your turn later. Right now, I'm going to play with my toy.” Tracy rose in a huff, pulling her shirt back on.

“What, you gonna do to her what happened to Amanda?” The sisters recalled the mistake – no, the learning experience – called Amanda. Stacy shook her head.

“No. I'm just going to play with her. C'mon, don't you want to watch her get humiliated, too?” Tracy looked down at the tiny bug, still pleasuring herself, watching the Goddesses above her decide her fate.

“I'd much rather just grill her or something.” Tracy said, and snorted at the look of horror that crossed her face. “Kinda too pathetic for anything else.”

“Runt, stop doing that. Get to my sister's feet and worship them properly.” Stacy ordered. Suzy leaped to her feet and ran for the edge of the desk. Even as she saw it approaching and wanted to stop, she was helpless to do anything but fall right off the edge. She hit the ground with a soft whimper, and her pained body forced her to crawl forward 'til she was before Tracy's feet, where she began licking and kissing her middle toe, looking up at the sisters occasionally for any sign of approval. Tracy just stared down with her hands on her hips, an image of disinterest on her face.

“It doesn't mean anything. Here, release her.”

Stacy looked at her sister for a moment, then shrugged. “Okay. Runt, you're free to do as you please.” The shrunken girl stopped licking Tracy's toe, but the bigger girl kicked her onto her back, pressing her big toe into Suzy's face.

Now lick it. And I want to feel the emotion and passion behind it.” Tracy ordered. Suzy twitched. She reflexively moved towards the toe, but then realized she had control of her own body. It was a wonderful feeling, to be able to choose what she wanted to do. And yet, even as she disobeyed, the toe pressed down, crushing the air from her lungs.

“I said lick.” Suzy did so without thinking. She had to survive. But then something occurred to her. Even without Stacy's orders compelling her to act, she had no choice in the matter. She had used the mind control as a crutch, something to make her dehumanization rationalized. Now that she had control, she had nothing to hide behind. The sisters had complete control over her. Even as she licked, Suzy started to sob. The sound was lost in the great distance between her and her captors.

“See? Doesn't this mean so much more, knowing she could choose not to?” Tracy asked her sister. Stacy watched, and shrugged.

“I guess so. But you can't get her to do the really ridiculous stuff.” Stacy snickered, remembering past toys. “Do you wanna finish her off?”

Tracy shook her head, a malicious grin on her face. “No. You do it so well. I wanna watch her do it herself.” She moved her foot, and the poor girl rolled onto her knees and stood up.

“P-please... please, don't kill me!” She cried out. “Please, Stacy! I'll serve you! I'll do anything you want! Just please don't kill me!” At this, both twins laughed. Stacy scooped up the little woman, bringing her into the kitchen. After a brief moment of eye contact between the twins, Tracy nodded and got to work. Stacy just set their captive down on the counter, smiling widely.

“You love me, right Runt?” Suzy nodded. She did still love Stacy. “And you trust me?” Again, she nodded. “Good. I love you, too, little one.” She ran her forefinger down the girl's bare back, and Suzy shivered in delighted wonder. She felt safe with Stacy. A moment later, her sister arrived, setting down a small bottle cap from a two-liter bottle, filled with a dark blue substance. Suzy stared at it for a moment. She took a small step towards it, sniffing, then took a few steps back, her eyes wide.

“Please no... please god no...” The sisters just smiled down the same smile at her, and her heart raced in horror. “Don't do this! Please, please please please don't do this to me! Don't make me do this!”

“What do you think, Trace? Should we spare her this fate?” Tracy laughed.

“I don't know. Does she deserve better?” Suzy whimpered, falling to her knees, as the twins watched her squirm in the painful knowledge of what awaited her.

“Please! I'll do anything! Anything at all, I swear to you! I swear, I'll never do a single thing against you for the rest of my life, please just don't do this to me! Don't make me drink it, please!”

“Runt,” Stacy began. Suzy just burst out in a fresh wave of tears, shaking her head sadly.

“Please no...”

“You want to drink something. You're very thirsty.” Instantly, her mouth dried up. She looked at the deep blue, inviting liquid.

“Stacy... Stacy please....” She rasped.

“Drink the Drano, Runt.” Suzy began to crawl forward, sobbing powerlessly. Her movements were slow. She fought against the command with all her mental effort, and all she could do was slow her progress. The twins didn't mind, though. They enjoyed watching her draw out her own demise. She looked up at the two of them, but didn't bother to beg anymore. They watched mercilessly as she reached the bottle cap, and her head began to descend.

“Big gulps, now.” Stacy reminded. Suzy whimpered and lowered her head into the thick liquid. She began sucking it down. At first, she was hit with the awful taste, but a split second later, her mouth erupted in a scorching burn that followed down her throat. A moment later her head lifted up out of the liquid, and there was a silent moment as the two girls stared down at their victim, looking up at them helplessly. A second later, she gagged and retched, shrieking in pain. She started coughing up a foul, blue-red mixture as her own dissolved flesh came up with the Drano. It came out of her nose, then a moment later started spilling out her back as it ate through. The little girl never had the chance to scream. Stacy clapped with delight, and Tracy just watched with a smirk.

“Oh, that was lovely!” Stacy said, hugging her sister and giving her a quick kiss on the neck. “We simply have to do that more often.” Tracy just watched the smaller woman sizzle and burn on the counter in front of them. She nodded thoughtfully, as Stacy laid her head on her sister's shoulder, sighing contentedly. “We're gonna rid the world of humans, one day.” She promised. “And it'll just be you and me.” A small silence ensued, and Tracy broke it.

“And him.” The two thought about that. Suzy's form barely resembled a human at this point. Stacy nodded.

“And him.”