- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize for the long time of inactivity, I needed to devote more time to my job and school. I am going to try to update this story as quickly as possible. Make sure to give me lots of feedback.

"Alice, you're kidding right?" David stared at the items in her hands, not believing the giant woman was serious.

"Well, it's going to take some time to wash your clothes, and these were the smallest clothes of mine I could find," Alice explained. Wrapped in a huge towel, David took the fuzzy pink sweater from her and held it up. Even though it was the smallest shirt Alice possessed, it was still four sizes too large for David. He shook his head, wishing Alice had had a more conservative favorite color. She held out the other article of clothing, a pair of huge black shorts for him. His other clothes ruined, David had no choice but to put the oversized garments on. He gave Alice a warning look as he emerged from the bathroom, but that only made her snicker even more.  The large sweater hung down almost to his knees, and the shorts were hanging by a prayer on his hips.

"I think it looks adorable," Alice tried to say in between snorts of laughter. David found that for some reason, he didn't even feel irritated at all, and soon he was laughing at his hilarious outfit as well. He stopped as thunder boomed outside. Alice looked at him questioningly.

"Did you still want to go outside?" she asked. As worried as he was about his car, David saw that his current get-up would not offer him much protection from the elements. He was also more interested in finding out the meaning behind Alice's actions back in the tub.

"Actually, I'd prefer to wait until the storm let up, if that's alright with you," he told her. Alice nodded, and started walking back downstairs.

"That's fine with me. I guess I can go get a fire started," she said. Stepping out of the still warm bathroom to follow her, David realized the entire cabin was chilly. Obviously no central heating either. The giant shorts threatened to fall down, and David quickly grabbed them, holding them up as he went downstairs. Alice had the large fireplace going in no time at all, and the entire living room was soon comfortably warm. Having been perched on the couch, David had been examining the pictures on the walls. An idea occurred to him.

"Alice, since you live out here all by yourself, tell me: What do you do to keep yourself occupied?" With no electricity or internet, David wondered how she kept herself from going crazy with boredom. Dusting her hands off, Alice came to sit next to him on the couch, the depression made by her huge body causing David to shift a few inches towards her.

"Oh I manage to keep myself occupied," she said vaguely, twirling a lock of hair with her fingers. David began to feel nervous.

"Doing what?" he asked weakly. He saw Alice looking at him, and he slowly looked up to meet her eyes.

"Gardening." she replied huskily. She broke into laughter as she saw the confused look on his face. David blushed.

"I'm just messing with you," she said, still laughing. "But I do read a lot." She pointed a giant bookcase behind her, packed full with books. She got up and grabbed a few of them, the books comically small in her hands. Handing one to David, she sat back down, making David slide a bit closer, until only a few inches of space separated them. Alice sat back, and began to read her book, humming softly to herself. David opened his book as well, a difficult task on account of his bound arm, and attempted to read the first chapter, quickly realizing it was a mushy romance novel. Never one of his favorite subjects to read he quickly found the book boring. He yawned, the heat from the fireplace and Alice's humming slowly lulling him to sleep.

*****

He awoke to an unfamiliar warm sensation on his legs. His eyes, slowly opening at first, shot open when he realized he had fallen asleep on Alice's massive thigh, his unread book laying on the floor. Looking up, he saw that her face was hidden behind the swell of her breast. He could see that she was still reading her book, held in her left hand. The source of the warm feeling came from Alice's right hand lightly sitting on top of his shorts. He remained completely still, trying not to alert Alice of his consciousness, wondering what she was doing. Her hand simply roamed over the huge shorts he wore, barely touching the fabric. Even so, David could feel her light touch through them, and his heart sped up. While he was completely convinced Alice's exploration of him in the tub was no accident, he wasn't sure if she was trying to seduce him or not. Sensing a repeat of events, he watched as her hand continued its movements, the feeling sending tingles through his body. Against his efforts to stay calm, he felt his penis slowly awaken at the sight.

Alice's hand moved up to the waistband of his shorts, and slowly dipped inside. David stifled a gasp as he felt her cool fingers lightly touch his body as they inched towards his stiffening erection. Pausing for a brief moment to trail over the stubble above, David felt the large fingers once again grip his shaft, the sudden warm feeling making goosebumps appear on his arm.

"Were you telling the truth when you said I was beautiful?" Alice's voice boomed above him, making him start. David realized she had known all along that he was awake. Her hand, still around his penis, remained. 

"Well?" Alice set her book down, abandoning the pretense of reading. She waited for his answer.

"Yes, I was serious," David admitted, not getting up. He was afraid to look her in the eyes, knowing he would get all tongue- tied and wouldn't be able to say the words with those huge eyes staring at him. Alice's hand began to squeeze his erection gently, eliciting a small moan of pleasure from David.

"What parts of me do you find beautiful?" she asked again, her voice noticeably subdued. David watched the muscles on the long arm descending into his shorts ripple as she massaged his member, making him close his eyes in ecstasy.

"Everything about you is beautiful," he told her, small moans punctuating his words. She remained silent, so he continued.

"Your beautiful hair, your long legs, those huge breasts of yours-" He broke off as she removed her hand from his pants. Cursing himself for mentioning her breasts, he sat up slowly to face her. Her expression was thoughtful, however, instead of the furious one he had expected. She cupped one of her large breasts in her hand.

"You actually like these?" she asked him. "Most of my friends said they were gross." Her voice trembled near the end, and David quickly spoke to soothe her.

"No, they're not gross at all! They look amazing," he assured her. And amazing they were, stretching her t-shirt and bra dangerously. He could see the nipples jutting through her bra's fabric, huge dots almost the size of a quarter. Alice smiled at his words, and looked at him, a twinkle in her eye.

"Would you like to touch them?" she offered, turning sideways on the couch to face him. Swallowing nervously, David nodded, and Alice shifted towards him on the couch, until her gigantic breasts were only a foot away from his face. Now more than ever, David wished that his other arm was working. He reached up with his left arm, and gingerly touched one of the huge orbs. His erection painfully reminded him that it was there as he lightly ran his hand of Alice's soft flesh. She giggled, and grabbed his hand with her own.

"I'm not made of glass," she advised him. "I won't break." Grinning foolishly, David allowed Alice to press his hand further into her breasts. While soft to the touch, he found out that her breasts were extremely firm. No longer needing her encouragement, his hand moved to her nipple, and he gently teased the hard mound with his fingers. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Alice bite her lip to remain silent. He squeezed it as best as he could through the fabric, watching her chest heave as she inhaled sharply. He played with her swollen nipple, not noticing her calculating eyes upon him.

"Would you like me to take my shirt off?" she offered, and David felt his erection, longing for attention, throb again. The hungry look he gave her answered her question, and he politely removed his hand from her. He watched with rapt attention as she grabbed the bottom of her pink shirt, and slowly peeled it up her body. His eyes widened slowly as she uncovered her large flat stomach, and David's heart doubled in speed as her bra was revealed. Barely contained in their simple black bra, her huge breasts appeared to jut out of her chest like twin mountains, pale and beautiful. It was the first time in his life he had ever seen a woman's breasts in person, and the effect was like a shockwave to him.

Alice lay back on the couch, closing her eyes as David approached the large woman again. Her skin was warm to the touch, and David ran his hand over the top of her bosom, just marveling at their size. He inevitably gravitated back to her nipples, making small tents underneath her small bra. The bra itself frustrated David, but he didn't know how far Alice wanted him to go. He discreetly looked back up at her closed face, lips pursed sensuously as she let him explore her. Continuing to watch her face for some sign of uneasiness, he placed his fingers right at the top of the bra, and gently pulled the fabric down a few inches. Her expression didn't change, although one of her hands dropped into her lap.

David stared with undisguised lust at her huge pink nipple, protruding almost a full inch out of her breast. Gently squeezing the rock hard flesh, he watched as Alice bit even harder on her lip. A low, husky moan escaped from her mouth, exciting him. He suddenly felt the overpowering desire to have her nipples in his mouth, to please this giantess in any way he possibly could.

He slowly lowered his head to her breast, and took the large mound in his mouth. He felt Alice convulse slightly below him as his tongue touched her flesh, and he found the taste of her skin was exactly like her perfume. He rolled the hard knob around in his mouth, feeling her moans reverberating through his head. While adjusting his position for better leverage, he bumped his wrist on Alice's thigh. A tiny bolt of pain shot through him, and he accidentally bit down slightly as he winced.

Alice let out a loud cry and sat up, her eyes smouldering. David quickly released her nipple from his mouth, and sat back, thinking he had gone too far. 

"You like that, don't you?" she asked, her voice low with emotion. David nodded, not knowing where she was going next, and too afraid to ask.

"Good," she said, a devilish smile appearing on her face, "But you could use some practice." She patted her lap. Warily, David eased himself onto her massive thighs, the right side of his face rubbing nicely against her breasts. Taking a hold of his shoulder with her left hand, Alice slowly laid him back in a reclining position, his head cradled in the nook of her elbow. David found it was getting harder to breathe, his heart pounding furiously. With her free hand, Alice reached behind her and undid the clasp at the back of her bra.

"I think you'll be an expert at this in no time," she giggled as she pulled her bra away, freeing her huge, glowing breasts. Only inches away from his face, the giant swaying orbs entranced David. He felt his head pushed up to meet them as Alice raised him effortlessly. Her nipple was pushed into his mouth, and David eagerly began to suck on it, relishing the taste of her soft flesh.

He felt movement, and saw Alice's hand swoop down and re-enter his shorts, seeking his erection within. He felt her grab hold of his penis and squeeze, adding his moans to hers. Alice began to jack him off slowly as she breastfed him, the pressure on his member increasing to an almost painful degree every time David bit down on her sensitive nipple. Grabbing the nipple of her other breast in his hand, David continued to molest them, and he felt Alice speed up her efforts on his erection. He pinched and sucked and bit as hard as he could on her teats, feeling the pressure below building. Alice, sensing his imminent arrival, sped up her efforts, her large hand abusing his penis vigorously.

David moaned loudly as he came, his mouth full of Alice's breast. He bit down on her nipple again, hard enough that he felt a few drops of liquid actually escape. Alice moaned as well, tightening her hand around his shaft. Her grip on his erection was like steel as she squeezed every drop of semen he could give out of him. His hips bucked wildy in her lap until he collapsed in her arms, spent but satisfied. He managed to get out an exhausted "Thank you". Alice smiled and leaned over, peering down at him over her breasts.

"You're very welcome. I'm just glad to help."

**********End Chapter 4**********