- Text Size +

**********Chapter 3**********

David was afraid that the cabin wouldn't have running water, but his suspicions were dispelled when he entered the bathroom, and saw the giant metal tub dominating the room. While not the quick shower he had expected, a bath would still get him clean. Behind him, Alice spoke.

"Do you need any help getting in?" she asked politely. David went red again, an event happening with alarming frequency today, and shook his head.

"I'll be fine," he assured her through gritted teeth, eying the huge tub warily. Alice laughed at his embarrassment.

"Leave your clothes by the door, and I'll try to get them cleaned for you," she said as she left, still chuckling softly. David was still furious with himself for his inability to feed himself, and was determined to prove he wasn't as helpless as a baby. He walked up to the giant tub and turned the knob for the hot water. A thick stream of steaming water began to flow into the tub, and David began to undress himself. He was forced to move slowly, as his right arm protested with every movement. Gritting his teeth, he finally managed to remove his jacket and pull his t-shirt over his head, an ordeal that left his arm throbbing painfully. Quickly removing the rest of his clothes, he climbed into the tub, managing it fairly easily. The huge tub was deeper than he had expected, the soapy water coming up past his waist standing up. Perching himself on the edge, he began to tentatively wash himself.

There were footsteps at the door, and Alice knocked softly. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm f-" David started to say, but another thunderclap literally right outside the window split the skies, causing him to leap up in fright. His foot slipped on the tub's smooth floor, and he tried to catch himself, his right arm banging on the edge. His wrist felt as if it was going to literally detach from his arm, and David cried out in pain. His vision went blurry for a moment as he struggled to find his footing and right himself. A pair of strong hands grabbed him from behind, and David found himself righted instantly. He quickly dropped down into the murky water as he turned to face Alice, acutely aware of his nakedness. Thankfully the water was high enough to cover his more delicate parts, even standing up. Towering high above his diminutive form in the tub, Alice looked at him with a concerned expression.

"I told you I was alright," David explained, irritated at having to be rescued by her twice in less than a day. His arm twinged painfully again, and he grimaced, telling Alice that he actually wasn't. She raised an eyebrow, reaching into her pocket for a black hair tie.

"Well it looked to me like you were drowning," she said, tying back her long black mane of hair into a ponytail. "I can see your arm is still hurting you, so I think it would be best if I did this." David's eyes widened at the thought of having to be washed like some old person in a nursing home, and he shook his head.

"Alice, I can do this. I really don't need any help," he pleaded. She cut him off with a shake of her head, a smile on her lips.

"This house was made for people a lot bigger than you. You'd just end up hurting yourself," she told him. "Besides, I don't mind helping." She held out her huge hand for the wash cloth, her eyes boring into David's. He glared back at her defiantly, but found himself yet again unable to resist her smile. Dropping his head in defeat, he surrendered the cloth to her.

"Now let me get your back for you," Alice said sweetly, lathering up the cloth. David turned around and slowly stood up, exposing his back to Alice. She began to gently rub the cloth over his back, her large hands pressing into his body, massaging him. David had to admit that the feeling was quite relaxing. Her hands slid up to his neck and shoulders, and David noticed the polished nails on her long, pale fingers. Solitary living or not, Alice obviously took good care of herself. The thought fled from his mind as she began to gently squeeze his shoulder blades, causing his muscles to relax, easing all the stress from his body.

As he was washed, David wondered how he had gotten himself into this situation. Stranded hundreds of miles away from home, with no clue where he was, his useless car on the side of the road with no gas, trapped in this gigantic cabin with its huge female owner giving him a bath. He let out a rueful laugh, convinced that his luck in life had officially run out.

"Enjoying yourself?" Alice asked. David started, having forgotten her behind him while he was lost in his thoughts.

"Oh, well it feels nice," he said blandly.

"Why thank you. I'm always glad to help," Alice responded. "So tell me about your life at home. Do you have any family?" Family was the one subject David never liked to talk about, mainly due to his mom's decision to leave the family for another man, a fact his father somehow blamed on David.

"Well I never spent much time with my family, they weren't the loving type. I live by myself mainly," he said, eager for Alice to change the conversation.

"By yourself? You mean you don't have a wife?" she inquired. His love life was another touchy subject. David had never been successful with women, a painful fact that he got reminded of in every one of his attempts at dating. A short, five foot tall man had never been in high demand with the women, and the few that he did manage to date always ended up leaving him, saying that he was just too dependent.

"No, no wife." To show he wasn't completely pathetic, David began to lie. "I mean, I date a lot of women, its just that most of them don't have what I'm looking for, I guess." He felt Alice stop washing his back, and froze, thinking she was about to chew him out for being a womanizer. A few seconds passed, and astonishingly, David heard what sounded like a muffled sob. He peeked over his shoulder. Amazingly, it was Alice, one hand over her mouth, shaking as she cried softly. Puzzled, David touched her free hand, unsure of what had upset her.

"I'm sorry, but did I say something wrong?" he asked in confusion. Alice shook her head, wiping away a lone tear that had escaped her eye.

"No, it wasn't you," she admitted, regaining control of herself. "But I've been lying to you." A bolt of fear went through David. He feared his already nonexistent luck had just gone from bad to worse, that she was some psycho serial killer about to kill him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I wasn't telling the entire truth when I told you I've lived out here all my life," she said apologetically. "I've actually only been out here for a year." David was still confused. Her confession, while a large one, wasn't enough to warrant tears.

"Okay, but why were you crying?" he asked. She gave him a hopeless look.

"It's the reason I moved out here. I left the city behind because I never found anyone who wanted to spend time with me" Alice sniffed, dabbing at her eyes with the cloth. "I had no friends, since they all were too self-conscious and didn't want to be seen in public with someone my size, and all the men I tried to date never came back. And every single one of them gave me the exact reason you just did." A hot wave of shame descended upon David as he realized he had unwittingly insulted her. Cursing his stupidity, he tried to fix his blunder.

"I'm sure there was more to it than just that though," he reasoned. "Maybe your dates were just afraid of commitment."

"Oh I know there was more to it," she agreed. "But it wasn't commitment. I just wasn't pretty enough." That surprised David, as Alice easily outclassed any women he had ever met in terms of beauty.

"That can't be it at all," he exclaimed. "You're one of the prettiest women I've ever met!" Alice raised her wet eyes to meet his. Absently, David noticed that both of them almost at eye level, even though she was kneeling and he was almost standing. Alice's eyes narrowed slightly, as if detecting a lie.

"You're just saying that," she accused. David shook his head furiously.

"No I mean it," he assured her. "You're actually quite a beautiful woman." His heart flopped strangely in his chest as he saw her smile appear, like the sun breaking through the clouds. His breath quickened slightly. Looking at her kneeling there, bigger than any woman he'd ever seen in his life, he realized he really meant it. Alice laughed regretfully.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start bawling." She finished wiping her eyes, and threw another dazzling smile at David, still standing awkwardly in the tub. He smiled nervously back, pretty sure it was the first time he had ever made another woman smile. Alice scooted closer to the tub, and began lathering up the cloth again. Dutifully, David turned back around, but Alice stopped him with a large hand on his shoulder, spinning him around to face her.

"I'm finished your back, time for the front," she said. David quickly dropped his one good hand down in front of his crotch, making some attempt at decency. Holding him steady with one hand, Alice began to wash his thin chest, her large hands once again massaging his body. David noticed that they were less than two feet apart, and he could feel her breath on his face, a warm breeze ruffling his hair. Alice seemed intent upon her work, as David watched her gray eyes follow her hand over his body. She was leaning slightly towards him, and her pink t-shirt's collar gaped open directly in front of David, giving him a fairly good view at the top of Alice's cleavage. From his position, he was able to see the beginning of her enormous breasts, the deep canyon descending into her shirt, and the tops of the large black bra restraining her chest. The view was not an unpleasant one, and too late, David found himself becoming aroused. He tried to keep his rising erection hidden, a task made harder and harder with Alice's beautiful figure completely dominating his view.

Alice's hand, completing its work on his chest and abdomen, moved to his side in an attempt to wash his hips. In horror, David felt his left arm pushed aside, completely revealing his erection to Alice. He froze in fear, his face going red with embarrassment. Her face right in front of his, David saw her eyes instantly dart down, and stare at him for an agonizingly long second, her hand pausing. He felt her other hand on his shoulder tighten imperceptibly. The moment passed, and Alice continued her washing as if nothing had happened. She moved to his other side, and David quickly recovered himself.

Completing her work on his front, Alice let go of him. David crouched back down in the tub, rinsing himself off in preparation to get out.

"Hold on." David paused at her words, and looked at her quizzically.

"You still have some dirt on your back," Alice stated, her eyes narrowing mischievously. David shrugged, standing back up and turning his back to her. She scooted even closer to the tub, until its rim was pressed up against her stomach. Alice reached around and placed her big left hand on his chest as she began rubbing the cloth on his back again with her right. David was amazed with how big her hand was compared to his, discreetly holding his up to hers to compare their size differences. Alice shifted her weight behind him, and her hand on David's chest dropped, now covering his abdomen. David began to worry about its proximity to his pelvic area, as he felt himself slowly become erect again.

Apparently unaware of his plight, Alice continued her ministrations to his back, and David could swear that her left hand was slowly inching towards his now fully erect penis. Alice's face was barely a foot away from him, and could feel her breathing on his back, long, drawn out inhalations that seemed to be quickening. Her left hand was now resting on the short fuzz of his pubic hair, her white fingers only an inch away from his penis. David's chest began to pound dangerously, and adrenaline coursed through his body. He felt Alice's breath come in short, quick bursts on his back, and he began breathing faster as well.

Her fingers kept inching downward until they finally came into contact with the base of his shaft. The room was silent save for the rain. Alice had completely stopped washing him, simply resting her right hand on his back. David watched as the hand continued to move up his penis, an involuntary sigh escaping him as Alice's fingers slid up his length. He stood in silence as her hand moved to completely encircle and grasp him, closing his eyes in pleasure. Her huge hand completely engulfed him, and the heat inside his penis's fleshy cocoon was unbearable. Even though she wasn't stroking him at all, David felt the pressure within him building. The fact that this stunning giant was practically giving him a handjob was something he would never have even dreamed of. Against his will, David could feel his hips moving slightly, wanting to thrust against the warm flesh.

Right as he felt himself slowly start to lose control, cold air hit his erection as the huge hand was withdrawn. David almost fell again as Alice quickly stood up behind him. He sneaked a look at her, uncertainty on his face.

"All done," she said brightly, turning away from the tub. "I'll go find you some clothes." She bounded away, leaving a bewildered David standing alone in the tub, wondering what the hell had just happened.

**********End Chapter 3**********

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how I did.