- Text Size +

Blaine felt warm as he woke up.  He was cuddled in soft, warm, lovine embrace, and he could hear a heartbeat coming through the warmth of a nearby breast.  He was cradled, like a baby, in the arms od a loving woman, and it was the most secure he’d felt since he could remember.



Then, it dimly began to register in his mind:  He was a grown man. How could he be cradled like a baby?



He tried to open his eyes, and saw only a blurry -- and immense -- female face smiling down at him.  “Oh, good! You’re awake!” came the resonant voice.



Disoriented, Blaine panicked for a moment and screamed.  Then he realized who was holding him, and began to remember what had happened.



Raven stroked Blaine’s hair with a fingertip.  “I’m sorry, Blaine.  I didn’t mean to scare you.  Are you OK?”



Blaine swallowed hard.  “I … think so,” he said.  “Sorry.”



“No, no!  I owe you an apology,” Raven said.  “I should have told you the whole story, but I was afraid you’d try to talk me out of it.”



“I probably would have,” Blaine said, rubbing the back of his head.  “So I trust you’re going to explain the whole thing to me.”



“I will,” Raven said.  “Is your head OK?  Did you hit it when you fainted.”



“I don’t think so,” Blaine said.  “That was more of a trying-to-compose-myself rub than an injury rub.”  He looked over at Raven’s very exposed breasts.  They were even more beautiful than he’d imagined they were under her clothes.  “You’re still naked,” he said.



Balancing him carefully, Raven reached down and picked up her great-grandmother’s wedding dress.  “It’s a little too small,” she said.  “But I know where there are some things stashed that I can use for clothes, at least for now.  We can get there quicker if I carry you … and, besides, I kind of like the feeling of holding you like this.  Would you mind?”



Blaine smiled.  “Sure,” he said.  “I kinda like it, too.”



Raven’s smile widened.  “Let’s go,” she said.  Carefully carrying her precious passenger, She arose and started striding up into the hills.  “I’ll tell you the whole story on the way,” she said.



“See, Great-Grandpa Artie took the blame for the whole giantess incident in 1956, as far as the government was concerned.  When they couldn’t duplicate the growth using their male soldiers, they decided the problem must have been his mass and energy shunting machine.  They officially ruled it had caused Great-Grandma to grow to 30 feet tall, even though she knew it hadn’t even been used on her at that point.”



“She protested,” Blaine said.  “Why didn’t Artie?”



Raven’s smile disappeared.  “Great-Grandpa died not long after the incident,” she said.  “He was about twice Great-Grandma’s age, and fat.  The strain of those few weeks, especially when the government started indicating it would blame him, was too much.  He died of a heart attack.”



“I’m sorry,” said Blaine.  “I didn’t know.”



Raven smiled down at him.  “It’s OK,” she said.  “Anyway, Great-Grandpa had told her that water from the spring, contaminated with radiation, had combined with the radioactive gasses in the cave to produce the giantess growth effect.  His machine had actually been what shunted the mass from her to the dog.  Unfortunately, since the dog smashed the machine and Great-Grandpa hadn’t made plans, he had to build a duplicate from scratch, from memory.  He hadn’t finished when he died.”



“And, since they didn’t use women in  the tests, they didn’t get any giants, because … what?  An X chromosome blocks the effects of the gas?” Blaine asked.



“Or estrogen, or something,”  Raven said.  “Anyway, because of the family significance, we’ve been allowed back for decades, but Great-Grandma never wanted to go too near the cave again.  She said that, without her Artie and his machine, it wasn’t safe to do so.”



“She really loved him,” Blaine said.



“She never remarried,” Raven said.  “She said that, even though their married life was short, she’d had her one true love as her husband, and no other man could measure up to him -- and remember, she was 30 feet tall when she married him.”



“Yeah, why did they get married then?”



Raven chuckled.  “That’s kind of funny, actually.  Artie was trying to explain to her father that, after time in the hills together, Emmy Lou had gotten big, and her dad thought that meant she was pregnant.  He insisted they get married immediately -- which they wanted to do, anyway.”



Blaine smiled up at his giantess.  “That is funny,” he said.



“Great-Grandma said that Artie would tell her every day how happy he was they’d gotten married, that those were the best days of his life.  She was sorry there weren’t more of them, but she cherished them, too.  There was always a … glow about her face when she talked about him.  She loved him to the day she died.”  They had walked in silence for a few seconds when she added, “I’ve always wanted to find that kind of love.”



“So, you want to clear your Great-Grandpa’s name, restore his reputation,” Blaine said.



“Yeah,” Raven said.  “They feds said the effects of the machine wore off with a short-term backlash, causing Great-Grandma to briefly shrink to microscopic size, then return to normal when the machine failed.  Actually, the machine was working fine, and shunted her excess mass to the only source it had at the time -- Artie’s dog.  Before it could do more, the dog smashed the machine and wound up getting put down itself.”



“OK, I think I understand most of it,” Blaine said.  “But you’re more than twice your great-grandma’s height, by my estimation.  Why are you so much biggewr than she was?”



Longer exposure, would be my guess,” Raven said.  “She ran to the mouth of the cave the moment she started growing, where the gasses are to diffuse -- I had to go in a ways, remember?  I stayed in longer, so I got bigger.  Oh, here we are.”



Blaine looked down to see some old barns below them, arranged on three sides of a square  with the driveway covering where the fourth should have been.  They looked to be rotting, and one had a large hole in the roof.  “What’s here?” he asked.



“This is where Artie and Emmy Lou spent their wedding night,” Raven said, pointing to the barn with the whole in the roof.  “And where she got the infamous shower that made her grow even bigger.  But what’s more important is what’s in this barn.”  She walked to the barn in between the other two.  “This was the wintering grounds for an old circus,” she said.  “They left their tents here.  I need to put you down for a moment, Sweetie.”



Unnoticed by Raven, Blaine blushed at the endearment as she gently placed him by the honeymoon barn.  Meanwhile, she casually ripped the roof off the barn with the circus tents.  She lifted two out and fashioned them into a simple bikini.



Blaine marveled at the colossal beauty while she was admiring the feel of the fabric.  “Oh, gosh,” Raven said.  “I know this is heavy, rough canvas, but it feels so fine to me.  It’s like wearing wool, or maybe even silk.”



“OK, now what?” Blaine asked.



“Measure me,” Raven said.  “Your phone has GPS, right?”



Blaine nodded.



“I’ll lay down, and you get measurements.  Don’t worry about inches, just whole feet, OK?”



“Gotcha,” Blaine said.  Starting at her feet, he completed the process as quickly as possible, though he did allow himself a couple of lingering looks as he walked along the length of Raven’s body.



“Well?” Raven asked.



“Sixty-eight feet,” Blaine said.



Raven lifter he head.  “I saw you looking,” she said coyly.




“Is that a problem?” Blaine asked.



“No,” Raven said.  “I actually enjoyed it. Now, I need you to find the elephant hose in the barn that still has an entire roof and set it up to use on me.  I made sure the water supply is turned on.”



Wait,” said Blaine.  won’t that make you grow?”



“Only a little,” Raven said.  “Great-Grandma only grew one or two feet during the shower.  On my scale, I should pick up only a few feet.”



Blaine swallowed hard.  “OK,” he said.



“Let me take off my clothes,” Raven said.  I don’t have a lot of options here, and I don’t want these to get wet.”



Blaine stared as she stripped.  “Wow,” he said quietly.



Raven looked pleasantly surprised.  “You just saw me naked a few minutes ago,” she said.



“It’s just … You’re so beautiful,” he said.



Raven’s smile broadened.  “Thanks, Sweetie,” she said.  “Now, hose me down.”



Swallowing hard three times, Blaine did as he was told.  As the water hit her, Raven’s magnificent breasts and ass glistened with moisture -- and, along with the rest of her, began to slowly enlarge even further.  Blaine watched in fascination, feeling himself grow in a different sense as he saw the most magnificent woman on earth increase to even greater heights.



“Mmmm, it feels good,” Raven said, the resonance in her voice increasing.  “Wow, my voice is really starting to echo off the rocks around here now.”



That snapped Blaine back to reality.  He stopped the water flow and gazed up to Raven.  She was grinning down at him.  “You were enjoying that, too,” she said.



“Oh, no,” Blaine said in mock seriousness.  “I was all about the science, I assure you.”



“Uh-huh,” said Raven.  “That’s why you let me grow more than 10 more feet.”



“There’s more data that way,” he said, grinning.



Raven laughed.  She stretched out, still naked.  “Measure me, you big doofus,” she said.  “Oh, and this time, walk over me, and take your time.”



Starting at her feet again, Blaine climbed up Raven’s body.  She moaned slightly as he climbed over her feet; he guessed it felt like a foot massage to her.  He walked over her magnificent legs.  She bounced her pelvis playfully as he walked across it.  He realized he was hearing the sound of liquid flowing, and found the source of the sound when he looked to her vagina.



Raven’s breasts were the biggest challenge Blaine faced, and she made them more so, giggling as she squeezed them together to keep him from just walking between them.  Instead he had to climb over them,, watching as the nearly yard-wide areolae tightened to elevate her nipples while he climbed over.  She giggled again when he slid down her breast onto her neck, then walked across her face.  “That tickles!” she said.



Soon after, Blaine walked back around Raven so she could see him.  “Eighty feet,” he said.  “You’re 80 feet tall.”



Raven smiled.  “Well, I’d better get dressed,” she said.  “There are people from the town who could come up here, although it’ll probably be a little while.  I’d rather save the eyeful for you.”



Blaine went down the hillside to get some supplies from the car, then came back up.  “So, now what?” he asked.



“Now, we wait,” Raven said.  “If I don’t shrink within about 36 hours from my original exposure to the gas, then that disproves the government’s theory.  It’s as close as we can come to proving Great-Grandpa was right.”



Before Blaine could answer, the pair heard from down the hill a voice  calling, “Hello!”



“We’re up here,” Raven said without shouting, knowing how her voice would reverberate.



A middle-aged woman came up.  “Raven!” she said.  “I see you followed through on your plan.”



“How are you, Mayor?” Raven asked.



“Fine,” said the woman.  She looked to Blaine.  “I’m Bobbi Hamilton, the mayor of Candy Rock,” she said.



“And an old family friend,” Raven said.  “Bobbi, this is Blaine Meir, my assistant -- and my … what would you say you are, Blaine?”



Resisting the temptation to prematurely answer, “Lover,” Blaine instead said, “I think I qualify as you boyfriend now.  What do you think?”



Raven smiled.  “I like it,” she said.  “Boyfriend it is.”



“We bought out a vegetable market so you could have a salad for supper,” Bobbi said.  “and all the churches in the area are getting together to make you an after-church-time dinner tomorrow.”



“That’s very thoughtful,”  Raven said.  “Thank you.”



The two women talked for awhile, then Bobbi started to move down the hill.  “Well, I’ve got mayoring to do,” she said.  “I’ll see you tomorrow, Raven -- oh, and there’s no rain in the forecast.”



“Good thing,” Raven said.  “See you, Bobbi.”



“Nice meeting you, Blaine,” the mayor said.



“You, too,” Blaine answered.



“Keep an eye on her,” Bobbi whispered to Blaine.  “She needs an Artie to her Emmy Lou.”



Once the mayor was out of sight, Raven stretched out her amazing form in front of Blaine.  “Now then,” she said, “We’ve got a lot of time to fill.  What do you want to do?”



Blaine swallowed hard, but smiled.  “That depends,” he said.  “What would you like me to fill?”



Raven looked at Blaine flirtatiously.  “Oh, I’m sure I’ll think of something,” she said.