- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The idea for this actually came from a business specializing in weddings that has the initials BE in its name. (It's not the same as the story title, and I won't name the business here.)

 

All characters and situiations are original and belong to the author.


Adriana Griffin squeezed her long, lean torso up against Ryan Bittan’s muscular arm.  “I can’t believe we’re finally going to go get rings!” she said, the joy in her voice unmistakable.



Ryan smiled down at his fiancee.  He was only 3 inches taller than her, but she was leaning down into his shoulder with her “hug.”  “Yeah, I know,” he said.  “It does seem like we’ve been dating forever.”



She looked up at him.  “Three years,” she said.  “But, next month, it’s going to be permanent.”



“Next month, Mrs. Bittan?” Ryan said.  “Try in 15 days.  We’ve already got the licenses, and we agreed neither of us wants anything fancy.  It’s not quite an elopement, but --”



Adriana stopped walking for a moment and put a finger to Ryan’s lips.  “Wait,” she said.  “Back up.  What did you call me?”



Ryan grinned.  “Mrs. Bittan,” he said.



She smiled at him winningly.  “I like the sound of that,” Adriana said.  “Mrs. Bittan.”



He slipped his arms around her waist.  “I like it, too,” he said in a romantic tone.  “Now, let’s go get those rings.”



They walked down the street to a jewelry store called Enchanted Jewelers and went in.  They went up to the counter and started looking at various rings.  They were aided by a tiny woman, well under 5 feet tall, who appeared to be in at least her 90s.  She seemed frail.  There was something very fey, very hard to pin down, about her, as though her mind was both with them and … somewhere else.



Picking out the wedding bands was easy, although it did strike them as odd when the little old woman said, “A good, solid choice. Nice, simple, ordinary bands.”



For an engagement ring, Adriana’s eyes immediately gravitated to a ring that looked to be very old.  It was of yellow gold, the band intricately carved, with a diamond that was large, but not garish, in a heart-shaped cut atop it.  She pointed to the ring and looked down at the tiny clerk.  “Can I try this one on?”



The old woman started shuffling over to the ring case.  “You can try it on, but it’ll fit,” she said.  “It’s magical.”



“I think so,” said Adriana, smiling coyly up at Ryan.”




“No, I mean literally magical,” the woman said.  The is the B-E Married ring.”



“Odd that you’d spell it out,” Ryan said.  Adriana chuckled.



“B-E stands for breast enlargement,” the old woman said, looking at Adriana.  “This ring has an enchantment placed upon it.  It won’t affect you if you try it on, but, if it becomes yours, yours breasts will grow every day until you’re married.”



Adriana looked down at her chest.  She was very slim, and the one thing she really wanted to change about her body was her bustline.  At 5-foot-8, she was built like a model, if not quite tall enough to be one.  But something more on top would be nice.



She looked over at Ryan.  “Would you mind that?” she asked.



Ryan shrugged.  “Could be fun,” he said.  “The main thing is, I love you.  We’re both going to change physically as we get older.  I just want you in my life, whatever shape you have at the time.”



Adriana smiled at her fiance, then looked down at the tiny clerk.  “Can I try it on?”



“Of course,” the woman said.  She removed it from the case and handed it to Adriana.  The bride-to-be slipped it on her finger.  It seemed too large for a second, then seemed to mold itself to fit perfectly.



Adriana’s expression at the ring’s apparent action prompted Ryan to ask, “Ana?  You OK?”



Adriana turned to him, an odd set still about her mouth.  “Yeah,” she said.  “Yeah, I’m fine.”  She looked at the ring.  It looked so right on her finger.  “Oh, Ryan, it’s so perfect,” she said.  “Can we get this?”



“If that’s what you want,” he said.



“When is your wedding?” the old woman asked.



“Fifteen days,” the couple said together.



The old clerk glanced at Adriana’s 29-inch bustline with its barely-A cups.  “You should be fine then,” she said.  “I hope you’ll like being … what’s the term these days?  Stacked.”



The couple both laughed.  Ryan made the payment arrangements.  He was surprised the engagement ring cost less than each of the wedding bands.  When he asked about it, the old clerk said, “You pay for everything in its own way.”



The couple left and went on with their day.  Other than a comment about how odd the clerk seemed over their supper, nothing else came of it that day, as they sorted out plans for both their wedding and the move to their new apartment together after.



The next morning, Adriana noticed a subtle difference in the way her bra fit.  She was more fully an A-cup now, she realized.  Could what the old woman said have been true?’



The bride-to-be dismissed the idea.  It was just that she’d eaten a lot the day before, she decided.  Still, she’d rather gain the weight in her boobs than in her ass..



By the time of her Saturday night dinner date with Ryan that evening, Adriana noticed the bra felt a little bit tighter.



“You’re looking good,” Ryan said as they met up.  “That’s a very feminine look for you.”



“Thanks,” Adriana said.



It wasn’t until late in the date, back at Adriana’s apartment, when Ryan was caressing and fondling her that he pulled back as he handled her breasts.  He did so, but looked puzzled, not romantic.



“What’s wrong?” Adriana asked.



Ryan shook his head.  “Nothing’s wrong, exactly,” he said.  “Ana, your boobs are bigger.”



Adriana turned her head incredulously.  “Don’t you start,” she said.



“No, I’m serious,” he said.  “I know how you feel, every bit of you.  Your boobs are not only bigger, they’re noticeably bigger.  The nipples are even a little bit larger.”



Adriana couldn’t believe this.  “So I’ve gained a little weight,” she said.



“But your booty’s not bigger, and you’ve still got those lovely washboard abs of yours,” Ryan said.  “And you’ve gained this weight overnight?  Your boobs weren’t this size yesterday.”



Adriana got off the sofa and went back to her room.  “I’ll settle this,” she said, going into her bedroom.  She came out with a tape measure.  “My bust is 29 inches stripped,” she said.  “Measure me.”



Ryan did so.  He looked up at Adriana in shock, then back at the tape.



“Well?” Adriana said.”



“It’s 30 and a third inches,” Ryan said.



“What?” Adriana said.  “It can’t be.”   But she sounded as though she was trying to convince herself.  She measured herself, then did it again and again.  “Oh, my God,” she said quietly, sinking to the sofa.  “I’m growing.  My boobs are growing.”



By morning, Adriana’s breasts had picked up another third of an inch.  Ryan did the math.  “Your growing about an inch every 24 hours,” he said.  “That’s assuming the growth started when we bought the ring, which is the only trigger I can think of, and it’s consistent with what happened overnight.”



Adriana nodded.  “I can’t think of anything else that could have started this, either.”



Ryan sighed.  “Well, the old woman said you’d grow until we were married,” he said.  That means that, by our wedding day, you’ll be …”  He did the math, then quietly said, “Holy cow …”



“What?” Adriana asked.  How big will I be?”



“Um, 44 inches,” Ryan said.  “And, with your small frame, we’re talking, like, a G-cup.”



Adriana’s jaw dropped as she sat in stunned silence for a moment.  Then she finally managed to squeak, “G-cup?”



Ryan nodded.  “G-cup,” he said.



Adriana looked down at her bustline, then up at her groom-to-be.  She swallowed hard.  “Well, I guess we’re going to have to get my dress altered, huh?” she said, smiling.



“I guess,” Ryan said.  “You OK?”



Adriana nodded, smiling.  “Well, I wanted to be bigger.  I guess I should be careful what I wish for.”



Ryan took a sip of coffee.  “We’ll need to get you one of those T-shirts that says, ‘My eyes are up here,’” he said.



“Considering your reaction yesterday in the shop, where will you be looking?” Adriana asked, cocking an eyebrow.



“As a dutiful husband, wherever you tell me to look,” Ryan said.  “But I won’t promise I won’t sneak a peak at those hooters you’re going to have when I think you’re not looking.”



Over the next few days, Adriana’s breasts continued to expand. Next date night, Adriana was just over 37 inches on top.  They’d realized that she was going to be closer to an H-cup by the wedding, and were adjusting accordingly.



Both Adriana and Ryan were enjoying the changes to her body.  He had fun exploring her increasing bosom, and she liked the reactions she was getting from men.  The combination of her increasingly enormous bustline and her miniscule waist, along with a tight but feminine tush, made her look truly spectacular.  Best of all, it was obvious Ryan liked it -- the one man whose opinion most mattered to her.



They had a young pastor, a Rev. Eley, perform the wedding.  He was a student pastor serving at a little country United Methodist church that Adriana had fallen in love with.



By the wedding day, Adriana was filling the H-cup bra, Her 44-inch bust heaving.  Ryan could lay his head atop one of her now-enormous mounds, using it as a pillow, and he loved burying his face in each of them.



The wedding went smoothly, and all of the family celebrated.  The wedding party moved to the reception, and then began to break up.



Ryan and Adriana bid family and friends goodbye, signed the license and went to the airport for their Hawaiian honeymoon.  They were ecstatic, young, in love, and newlyweds.



It wasn’t until the next morning, when Adriana came out of the shower, that something registered on Ryan.  His brow furrowed.



“What’s wrong, Rye?” Adriana asked.



Ryan had gone to their bags.  He removed the tape measure.  “C’mere,” he said to his bride.



He measured her, then did it again.  “What?’ she said.



Ryan looked at her, his eyes wide.  “You’ve grown three-quarters of an inch since the wedding,” he said.



Adriana looked at her new husband in disbelief.  “How can they have grown?” she asked.  “I thought the growth was supposed to stop with the wedding!”



“That’s what the old woman said,” Ryan said.  “Is the pastor’s number still in your cell phone’s contacts?”



“Yeah,” said Adriana.  “Do you think there might be some issue with our marriage?”



“It’s the only thing I can think of,” Ryan said.  He went to his bride’s phone, looked up Rev. Eley’s number and dialed.



Without explaining exactly why he was calling, Ryan told the pastor the couple had reason to be concerned about the validity of their marriage.



“I can assure you, it’s all right,” the student pastor said.  “As the appointed pastor here and a licensed local pastor, I can officiate weddings.”



“Licensed local pastor?” Ryan repeated.  “Wouldn’t you be licensed by the state?”



“It’s a church title, not a -- Oh!” said Rev. Eley.  “Oh, that didn’t even occur to me.  You two were my first wedding.  I didn’t even think about whether I would need a license from the state to actually perform a marriage.”



Ryan put his head into his hand, then positioned his mouth back by the phone.  “So, now what?” he asked.



“Look, I’m sure we can sort this out, and I’m sure your marriage’s legality will hold up,” Eley said. “I’ll check things out and get back to you.  But it’s a Sunday, and no one will be available today.  I’ll check on it first thing Monday.”



After hanging up, Ryan explained the situation to Adriana.  She frowned.  “If he’s so sure the legality of the wedding will hold up, why am I still growing?” she asked.



Ryan shrugged.  “Maybe the ring’s magic will keep you growing until the question is resolved.  You OK with this?”



“I guess I have to be,” Adriana said.  “I don’t have a choice, and I did pick this ring.  Still, this does impact our plans today in one way.  We need to bet me some even huger tops.”



“Skimpy ones, I hope,” Ryan said.



Adriana smiled.  “For when I’m with you alone, we can get those, too,” she said.



By Monday afternoon, Adriana had a 46-inch bust.  But Rev. Eley wasn’t able to reach anyone quickly with the state to sort matters out, and they didn’t return calls quickly once he did, so it took the rest of the week before he reported anything back to the Bittans.  That call came Friday afternoon, with Adriana now sporting a 50-inch bust that was nearly three times her waistline.



“We have to wait for a letter,” Eley said.  “Once we receive it, you’ll be officially married, and I’ve been told it will be in your favor, and that it will be retroactive to the wedding ceremony.  But, until then, it’s all unofficial.”



After the call, Adriana looked at Ryan.  “Does that mean I’ll shrink back to 44 inches when the letter arrives?” she asked.



“Do you mind if I admit that I hope not?” Ryan said.



Adriana smiled naughtily.  “You’re enjoying this,” she said.



Ryan nodded sheepishly. “Yeah,” he said.



“Well, I’ve got to admit I am, too,” Adriana said.  “I mean, I’m bigger than I ever wanted to be, but it’s kind of fun, in a weird sort of way.”



Adriana’s growth continued throughout the rest of the two-week honeymoon trip.  By the time they went to fly home on the third Sunday of their married lives, they had to buy a second seat on their flight to accommodate her 59-inch bustline.  They arrived home that evening to find no mail from the state.



It turned out that the state official took his time sending out his ruling, and then it got bounced around in the mail because of the couple’s move to a new apartment together.



The letter finally arrived a full 30 days after the wedding.  It was, as promised, a ruling in the couple’s favor.  Adriana, who got home first, read it and sighed with relief.



When Ryan walked in the door, he found his wife topless, heloding the letter coyly.  Her young, firm W-cup breasts stayed aloft in the air.  Her pust measurement was now a whopping 74 inches, and her areolae were each the size of his palms.



“Guess what didn’t shrink when the letter came,” Adriana said coyly.



“The letter?” Ryan said.  “Have they stopped growing?”



“I can’t tell,” his wife said flirtatiously.  “You’ll have to examine them to find out.”



“It’ll need to be a thorough examination,” Ryan said, removing his shirt.



“Then you’d better get started,” Adriana said.  “And take your time.”



In fact, her growth had finally ceased. Adriana’s size was now stable.  She was challenged getting through doors, having to go through sideways and one boob at a time to make it work, but she enjoyed the attention her breasts brought her (especially from her husband) and the feel of them.  They were so sensitive, and his caresses and kisses to them added immensely to the pleasure of their love-making.  She and Ryan began what would be a long, happy, loving and passionate marriage together.