- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a quick one off story. It's kinda related to my other stories through the shrinking drug but that's about it. I hope you guys enjoy it. 

For my fap happy friends out there I have embolden the first word and last two words of all the sexy steamy sections so you don't have to read through the story. Have fun!

Tim had been your average ordinary high school student. He never studied too hard but always passed his classes. He had a few close friends but was never popular. He loved reading and always carried a well worn library card in his wallet. If you met Tim at the store or in passing you wouldn't think twice about this generic young man. 

But Tim had a dark secret. He wanted his stepsister, Ally. Tim never dated because he could never find a girl better than her. Ally was always nice to him, though it rarely seemed to be because they were siblings. She always had an inappropriate smile around him, winking at him when they passed in the hall, and always making sure he was in hearing distance when she would talk about the steamy details of her love life. Ally was 5'2", 180 lbs with perky b cup breasts and a perfect apple shaped butt. She had red hair, dark green eyes, and a smile that stretched for miles. He was infatuated by her and ignored anyone who tried to weasel their way into his life. Hell the few girls that showed interest in him grew tired of his vacant stares at their advances and his simple brush off when they asked him over for late night studying. To Tim they just weren't worth the effort when he could just time an inappropriate entrance into the bathroom while Ally showered or casually sneak past her almost always open door to stare at her bubble butt lying perfectly on her bed. 

Ally was 23, living at home after graduating college into a depressing job market. Their parents didn't mind her but they had a strict rule that she not have any male friends over after 10 on week days and midnight on weekends. Tim couldn't count how many times she'd broken those rules, but he could quite vividly remember the first time she did. The gentle banging of her bed against their shared bedroom wall. Tim quietly listened to her soft moans and ever faster rhythymic beating against the wall. It drove him wild and he came harder that night than he ever had before. His lust was all consuming after that night, he would do anything in his power to get closer to her. 

At first Tim tried to sneak a few photos of her in her sexiest outfits but she always clammed up and called him a perv when he pulled out his camera phone. His next plan of action was to snoop through her computer under the guise of tech support. She'd claimed her computer was running slowly, so he took it for a few days to fix it. While running his various virus scans and malware detectors he peered through her files. His eyes nearly burst out of his skull when he found her outgoing messenger file full of lude, rude, and nude photos she'd been sending. He snatched up his thumbstick and downloaded them all to it before wiping her bug infested hard drive. He gave her the laptop back the next day and started unloading his newly found treasure trove onto his desktop. Little did he know the bug that killed her laptop was a memstick STD. His hard drive fried a few hours later before he was ever able to really appreciate the photos. In a last ditch attempt he snuck into her room and stole a pair of her best lacy panties one morning before school after she'd stayed the night at a friends house. But his luck was thin and by the time he got home that afternoon, his stepmother had found them in his room. She asked where he got them. He said he found them out in the hall yesterday morning and was going to throw them in the wash. The answer was acceptable and no one was any the wiser. Except Tim who lady luck had blue balled for the last time. 

Tim spent the weekend researching his options online for spy cameras and other various ways to intrude on her privacy. All the equipment was either expensive, bulky or way too conspicuous. He began to give up on finding anything worthwile to help him in his pervy cause. Until he stumbled onto a dark, discarded, link in the bad district of google search results. The site claimed they had a way to become the ultimate creeper. No equipment needed, nothing set up, no gimmicks, just results. Their product, a pill that shrank the user to less than an inch tall. Effects temporary, perversion permanent. 

Their price was reasonable and after a thorough sweep of the net he'd found that their claims were legitimate. He worked for the next month doing various oddjobs spring cleaning for his dad to purchase his ace in the hole. After a six weeks waiting for delivery, it finally came. The package was an unassuming brown box, roughly the size of a good book. No one questioned his purchase and better yet, no one cared.

He decided to try it the next weekend. Ally had gone to her friends place on friday night for her girls night out and left her door cracked ever so slightly. Tim woke up extra early that saturday and told his folks he was going out with some friends for the day and not to expect him back till sunday night. Plenty of time as the bottle said the formula worked for 24 hours. He snuck into his room and stripped down. Being cautious Tim put his phone, a dish of water, and an unwrapped candy bar on the floor. Then he popped his pill and sat on the floor waiting. 

5 minutes passed and nothing had happened. Then 10, then 20. Tim soon felt that he'd been scammed and settled in for a night of defeat. He started to stand up and blood rushed to his head. The room began to spin and he leaned over to catch the bed if he were to fall. Then it dawned on him, the bed was growing taller than he. He looked up as the room began to stretch and grow. Everything becoming comically mammoth versions of his ordinary bedroom. After a few more minutes Tim looked across the vast plains of carpet his bedroom was covered with. His final height was a little under half an inch, he guessed by looking at how large the two inch high lip of his water dish was compared to him. Giddy, Tim started walking across his room. The trip took a little over 20 minutes to get to his door. He slipped easily under the crack at the bottom of his door and looked out into the hall. 

THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD.

The world shook all around him as the noise grew closer to his door. His stepmother walked down the hall from his parents bedroom. He'd never really noticed before, but at his new size he realized how much she looked like his stepsister. She was older, carried more weight on her hips and thighs, a robust ass and d cup breasts that always filled her shirt but her eyes and smile were a dead match to Ally. Tim grew hard looking at her perfectly pedicured feet as they strolled past him. For a second he almost ran at full speed to jump on her bare foot and ride it whereever she was going. But before he got the chance she was already halfway down the hall. A plan began forming in his head for his next free weekend but he let it slide as he slipped unnoticed into the hall and down to Ally's door.

The crack in her door was more than enough space for Tim to effortlessly pass into her room. He looked around at her room in awe. At his size it had become a wonderland of giant testaments to her beauty. Her bra hung loosely off the corner of her bed, a thong strung sloppily over the side of the hamper, and her momentous grey yoga pants sat on the floor in front of her bed. As he made his way across her room to the pants he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like tonight. He looked for places to hide and watch her from. The dressor sat nearly flat against the floor, her bookshelf had a nice spot between her copies of The Hunger Games novels, but the best spot by far was the dark open space beneath her bed. He looked at it closely, trying to find a way to get access to the top of her bed. Everything on the front of the bed was too high to climb up but as he looked further toward the back there appeared to be several items stacked. 

His curiosity piqued as he reached her yoga pants, there was something long and cylindrical at the back of the space under her bed. He ran as his imagination took flight on what it was, but when he reached it, the item surpassed of his imaginings. The object was Ally's pearl white vibrator. Tim approached it carefully as if it might come to life and attack him on the spot. When he got close enough he could smell it. The sweet musk of his stepsisters pussy drove him crazy. He grabbed onto the rounded end of it and breathed in deep. 

It was all too much for him, he grabbed his cock and felt the steady stream of precum spilling out of him. He had to masturbate, and masturbate now. He tried climbing on top of it but he couldn't get a good foot hold to get himself up. He tried laying under the end and drying humping it but it just wasn't comfortable. After a few minutes trying various positions around the vibrator he just couldn't find a spot he liked. He started to walk away from it and noticed that his stepsisters smell clung to him. It was then he realized the best place he could preform the dirty deed. He ran as fast has he could to her yogapants and scrambled up the side. Once over the elastic brim he tumbled into the crotch of the pants, it had a light scent of sweat and Ally's pussy. He made himself comfortable and began to furiously jerk it. He felt like he was about to tear off his own dick, when he did finally cum it was the single greatest orgasm he'd ever achieved. It made his favorite memory seem like a bad night. 

As the final few shivers rolled over him and the last drops of semen dripped out of his cock. He realized how disgusting he had been. Here he was, lying in his stepsisters dirty workout pants, sexually satisfied, at roughly the size of a cockroach. A wave of guilt washed over him but he decided that he didn't care. It was all he ever wanted and it hadn't hurt anyone so why should he feel so bad. He closed his eyes and began day dreaming about what his night had in store for him. Suddenly he heard some noise out in the hall, some voices started to grow closer and his sisters door crashed open. 

Ally shooed her friend out of the room, telling her that she had to change before they went out. Tim crouched weakly at the edge of the elastic band hiding himself from her view and watching as she scurried about the room. Ally popped off her shirt and unhooked her bra in two quick motions. The garmets flew over head, one landing haphazardly on the bed, the other crashing down inches from Tim. Her pants dropped to the floor at the other end of the bed and she walked over toward Tim. She grabbed her sports bra from the back of the bed while straddling her yogapants. Tim looked up and was mesmerized by his stepsisters cute but enormous pussy seemingly miles above him. Her tightly trimmed bush accenting the curve of her crotch. The bra slipped quickly over her breasts far above Tim and then her feet came crashing down around him. He clasped to the fabric of her pants as she quickly pulled them up to her ass. Within moments Tim was nestled between her asscheeks with barely any room to move. His erection burst back to life but he was scared to do anything for fear she'd find him. 

The ass jiggled as she walked out of her room and met up with her friends. The shakes slid Tim from his relatively high position near her waist band to the most bulbous round part of her butt. He decided if she hadn't noticed him yet a little moving wouldn't set her off. So he twisted into a comfortable position. Without warning Ally pulled the back of her pants up a bit higher and pushed Tim deep into her ass. There he was for the next two hours as the girls drove around town, barely able to breathe and completely immobile due to the weight of her ass on him. Finally they stopped moving and she stood up outside the car. It was a momentary reprieve for Tim as she had gone to her favorite hot yoga class on the other side of town.

Tim spent the next hour being pushed around in various positions. He slid up her ass crack and down. He thought a few times he might fall out of one of her leggings but then she's switch sides which would slide him back into safety. Finally as the class came to a close, and not moment too soon as she sweat more in that hour than he thought humanly possible, her final position pushed him right into her crotch. The hot, wet lips of her pussy tugged this way and that at him as she walked out of class. The sweat and smell soaked him to the bone. A few times he thought he might drown. He tried to position himself so that he could breathe out through the front of her pants but she unconciously tucked him further into her pussy as she re adjusted herself. Tim wanted so badly to masturbate but he new that if he even started that she would instantly find him. 

He spent the next few hours crammed into the entrance of her love tunnel, gasping for air and being blue balled to the point of exhaustion. Ally and her friend had what Tim assumed to be a busy evening as they didn't return to Ally and Tim's house till much later that night. 

Ally relaxed for a bit in her workout wear while laying on her bed. She was just about to go take a shower when her cell rang. Tim heard her familiar ringtone and Ally's voice seemed to echo down through her body and into him. The words weren't clear but after a few minutes Tim noticed that her pussy was suddenly getting much warmer than it was before. It got hotter and hotter as fluid began to leak out from behind his back and run down his legs. Her lips began to grow tight around him and throb ever harder. It was more than he could take and Tim began to rhythymicly stroke his cock. Little to Tim's knowledge, his suddenly movements had sent Ally over the edge. 

Her hand slipped down the front of her pants and began massaging her pussy, with Tim still in it, around and around. Tim jizzed all over her fingers as they passed over his lower half. The hand slipped away and the yogapants vanished from sight. Tim tried his hardest to escape from her now monstrous pussy but it had a throbbing death grip on him and he couldn't break free. Then he saw a familiar sight, the pearl white head of a now buzzing vibrator. She ran it longwise over herself sending good vibrations through her whole body. Then slowly pushed it into herself. Tim was tamped down by the monolithic vibrator into the deep dark recesses of her pussy. He took quick gasps of air everytime she pulled it out and pushed it back into herself. The squishy, textured walls of her vagina began crushing him. He was on the verge of blacking out when a quake shook through Ally's body. Hot fluid gushed over and around him, the force of it pushed him to the narrow opening of her pussy. His head popped out but he was too weak to pull himself out of her. 

They both layed there in a daze. For Ally it was a regular evenings entertainment, but for Tim it had been pure erotic survival. Finally Ally decided she had the energy for a shower. With a towel wrapped around her and Tim still neatly buried in her pussy she made her way to the bathroom. She started warming up the shower and got a great urge to piss. Tim came to his senses just as she squated over the toilet. A golden stream exploded out above his head splashing him in the face. Tim pulled his arms free to cover his face when Ally's grip on him loosened up. He slipped out into the bowl and floated face up watching the last of her piss drip out. The lid of the toilet quickly closed after she got off the pot and that was the last light Tim ever saw. 

Tim's parents became suspicious the next day when he didn't come back from his trip with his friends. They called everyone they knew yet no one had neither seen hide nor hair of Tim since friday. They called the police to start a missing persons investigation. A detective came round and took interviews from the family. He was the first person in Tim's room since he disappeared. He noted the strange placement of his phone, the dish of water, and the candy bar. He asked if Tim had been a part of any cults or had any strange habits. Everyone described Tim the same way. An ordinary average teenage boy, with little interest in dating, and nothing else peculiar about him. They never found Tim's body but his step sister had a sinking suspicion of what had happened after she found the little bottle of pills in Tim's special stash under his bed. She never told anyone but always wondered how much Tim had seen that night. She hoped she put on a good final show for him without ever realizing that he had been the star. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys liked this add a comment. If you would like to see some kind of continuation, I mean she has the pills and all, just say so and I'm sure I could craft something you'd like.