- Text Size +

Nick felt his sense of self-control slipping away.  He was furious at himself for showing his arousal so plainly to Michelle.  But he also knew it would become harder and harder to resist her with every sip of the potion.  His thoughts began to give way to despair.  “Please … you’ve done enough already …” he whimpered softly.

Michelle made no indication of hearing his words.  Instead, she pulled out a piece of paper from her tote bag on the floor, as well as a thin retractable wooden pointer, the kind used by teachers to point to things on chalkboards.  She stood up in front of him and dropped the paper down on his lap.  It had ‘Question 3’ typed across the top, and the actual question written out below.  Man, she had come prepared for this quiz, Nick thought glumly.

“You will have one minute to complete this question,” she informed him in her teacherly voice.  Then she leaned down and commanded, “Your eyes are to remain on the page, working on the problem, for the entire duration.  Is that understood?”

She caught him staring straight into her cleavage.  Swiftly and decisively, she brought the pointer down onto his hand, whacking it loudly and painfully.  Nick yelped in pain as she scolded, still using her sexy teacher voice, “Eyes on the page, young man.”  She stood tall and told him, “Begin!”

He was surprised by how much she was buying into this role – it was kinda kinky, actually … but he forced himself to focus on the question at hand.  It was a complicated chemical reaction where the reactants were known but the products were only partially filled in, requiring Nick to determine what they were.  He hated these, but at least he might just have a chance to figure it out, given enough time.  He found something to write on from his backpack and got right to work.

Michelle began circling around his chair, no doubt watching him closely, sternly, like an overbearing instructor.  He could feel her unnerving eyes on the back of his head.

Thirty seconds in, she warned, “You’re not doing it right, Nicolas …”  He looked up at her angrily, but she responded by rapping him again on the forearm with her pointer.  “Time’s running out …” she reminded, driving him into a flurry of panic.

He tried to solve it, but there just wasn’t enough time.  Frantically, he wrote anything he could think of.  But he knew he was just writing jibberish.

“Five seconds,” her voice boomed in his ear.

“I need more time!”

“Too late.  You have to write something, Nicolas.”

He scribbled a random chemical compound down on the bottom of the page, just making up elements and subscripts along the way.  There was no chance of it being correct.

“Time’s up.  Let’s see how wrong your answer is, Nicky …” she said smugly, snatching the paper from his lap.  “The correct answer was H2CO3F4, and you wrote …  Wait, what?  Oh my gosh, you got it right!”

Nick spun his head around to look up at her in shock.  “WHAT!?”  He was even more surprised than she was.

Michelle shook her head and chuckled.  “Huh.  Wow.  Well, it looks like you win this round.”  She paused in apparent disbelief, then shrugged and walked around to his side and leaned down to say sexily in his ear, “Unless … you wanted to drink it anyway, see me grow some more …  Hmm?  How about it, stud …”

Nick looked her in the eye, doing his best to ignore the valley of cleavage below.  “Yeah right!” he told her with confident defiance.  It was his turn to be smug for once.  “What’s the matter?  You’re not sad I got your stupid question right, are you?” he taunted.

Michelle raised her eyebrows delightedly.  “Fiesty … I like that.”  She grinned devilishly.  “But we’ll see if you’re so lucky for this next one.  I have to warn you; this one won’t be so easy …”  She sauntered over to her seat, swaying her hips for his benefit, and then sat down, staring him in the eyes.  “Question 4 … A solution of aqueous CuSO4 is electrolyzed with a 1.5 ampere current for 30 minutes.  What mass of copper metal is deposited?”

Her lips formed into a sadistic smile as she watched his confidence crumble.  For the next ten seconds he stared off into space dumbly, not even knowing where to begin.

“Time’s up.  What’s your answer, Nicky.”

He shook his head sadly.  “Five,” was the first number that popped into his head.

“Five?  Five what?”

“Grams.  Whatever.”

He watched her expression slowly give way to amazement.  “That’s … that’s right, Nicky.”

His jaw dropped open.  “What … seriously?  … You’re messing with me, right?”

Michelle shook her head in amazement. “Wow … maybe it really DID make you smarter … I had thought the chemicals you added to the potion would be inert, but maybe, in the right combination, they could actually …”  Her voice trailed off as she stared off into space, apparently lost in deep thought.

Nick, too, was speechless.  He had never seriously considered that the solution might actually still work in his favor, making him smarter as he had intended!  His spirits suddenly soared, buoyed by this rare reversal of fortune.

Michelle composed herself again and proceeded with the quiz as calmly as she could.  He sat through the next several questions, having seemingly no idea on any of them – but, miraculously, his answers always turned out correct.  Gradually, he began to trust his instincts, believing that there was some new part of his brain manifesting itself, unknowable to the rest of his mind, but working behind the scenes to figure out any problem and provide him with the correct answer.  This was a wholly new feeling for him, to feel actually smart for once, not below average like he always felt throughout his years of school; it gave him a brand new confidence and self-assuredness, something he had been sorely lacking of late.

After the seventh question, Michelle retracted her pointer and put it away, then folder her hands in her lap and looked down at Nick with a wonderfully pleasant smile, much different than the smile she used when humiliating or belittling him.  This one seemed genuinely pleased with him, even … happy for him, for his own success.  It was a look that Nick had been secretly longing for from her, but had never found amidst the endless slew of torture she had so happily administered over the last few days.  Was this a sign of new things to come, he wondered?

Michelle gazed down on him thoughtfully for some time, still smiling, seeming to gather her thoughts.  Finally, she spoke.  “Nicky,” she said sincerely, letting her hair down and dropping the ‘teacher’ act, “I can’t tell you how wonderful this new development is – it could open so many doors, for the future of the potion, for us …”  She stared dreamily down into his eyes.

Nick was utterly floored.  Where was this coming from??

Michelle giggled and flashed him a coquettish smile, her right eye veiled by a flowing lock of lustrous blonde hair.  “Oh, sorry, let me explain.”  She stood up to her full, imposing height and then bent down, reaching her hands under his armpits.  “You don’t mind if I …”

Nick just stared into her beautiful green eyes, at her wonderful smile, too captivated to realize what she was asking.  Before he could respond, he felt her hands squeeze his sides tightly, but not painfully, and then suddenly he felt his entire body being lifted upwards.  Panicking at first, and feeling she was somehow taking advantage of him, his doubts were soon assuaged by her surprisingly kind smile.  He quickly calmed down, letting her lift him up higher and higher into the air, her eyes sparkling.

“Come over here with me,” she invited – as if he had a choice.  She carried him effortlessly to the tall lab table and gently set him down on the edge, scooting him back until only his lower legs dangled off the side.  He was up quite a bit higher than he was used to – he probably would have hardly been able to see over the table if he were standing on the floor – but even from this vantage point Michelle still loomed well above the top of his head.  She was utterly enormous to him – bigger than ever, thanks to her recent growth.

Standing right in front of him and laying both hands on his knees gently, she told him in a kind, inviting voice, “Nicky, I was hoping you could help me out with something.  It would really mean so, so much to me…”

He was mesmerized by her voice, sounding so uncommonly sweet, so enticing.  “What is it?” he asked, perhaps a bit too eagerly.

Michelle flashed him a smile that made his heart skip a beat, then she lowered her voice and told him, “I’ve been thinking … once the project’s over, and I return you to your old height and appearance … well, that would mean I would be stuck with my old height and appearance, too.  But what if there were another way …”

Nick blinked.  “Wait a minute …”  He began to snap out of her spell, his giddiness fading as a look of distrustful scorn slowly crossed his face.  “Just … just what are you trying to say – you want to back out on our agreement?  I’m sorry, Michelle, but … that’s just not gonna happen.  I’m afraid you’ll just have to get used to your old self again.  There’s no other way.”  He felt a surge of anger and annoyance at her, believing she was just being self-centered and greedy, not willing to give up what she had so unjustly taken from him.

But Michelle shook her head emphatically.  “No, no, that’s not what I mean!  I just thought … Ah, never mind.  Forget it; it’s silly.”

“What, Michelle?” Nick asked bluntly, still unimpressed with her antics.

“Well …” Michelle added slowly, “I was just thinking that maybe, just maybe, there might be some way that we could return you to your old self, AND keep me the same as I am now.  I …”  She turned her head away abashedly, her cheeks blushing slightly.  “I just thought … I dunno … if that happened, maybe there could be … something between us …”

Nick’s eyes widened.  He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.  “Wh-What!?” he said in shock.

Michelle looked down, batting her eyes modestly.  “I know I told you I had gotten over you, but … well, I think I still have feelings for you …”

Nick’s jaw dropped open.  ‘Holy shit…’ was all he could think.  Holy. Fucking. Shit.  To hear such a insanely hot girl as Michelle come on to him like this, in such a forward way … She was so, so different now from the annoying little girl who had asked him out the year before – she seemed an entirely different person now.  And yet, she still wanted him!!  And despite how much he told himself he hated her guts, he felt himself reacting powerfully to her attention …

“Can you imagine it, Nicky …” Michelle breathed, as if reading his thoughts, her voice laden with arousal.  “If you were able to keep me like this … How nice it would feel to be with me …”  She ran her own hands along her hips then up to her breast, cupping it from below and giving a slight moan as she squeezed.

Nick almost came then and there.  He was suddenly almost delirious with arousal.  Oh, he needed her so badly, right now!  … Hardly realizing what he was doing, his hand reached forward as if possessed, stretching out toward her breasts as well, yearning for a feel …

His hand was grabbed suddenly and pushed away, easily overpowered by her much larger arm.  It seemed so surprisingly forceful; and yet, she still regarded him gently.  “Not yet, Nicky.  It just … doesn’t feel right.  I’d really like you to figure out how to keep me like this first.”

Nick was momentarily flustered by being denied, then became confused.  “Huh?  What?  You think I can figure it out?”

Michelle nodded, batting her eyes at him flirtatiously.  “I think you can … in fact, I think you might even be smarter than me now.”  She squeezed his hand, her eyes taking on a dreamy look.  “You must be SO smart now, Nicky.  Wow, I mean I … I really like you like this …”

Nick’s ego began to inflate, even as his cock stiffened in his pants, tenting rather obviously as he sat on the lab table in front of her.  He timidly tried to cover up – god, he was so turned on …

She seemed to notice his nervous fidgeting – but perhaps not his erection.  “Oh!” she said, putting her hand to her mouth in apparent distress.  “If this is making you uncomfortable, I can stop.  And we can just go ahead and return us both to how we used to be …”

“NO!!” Nick blurted, much more emphatically than he had intended.  Urgently trying to calm himself down, he hastily added, “I mean … no, I … uh … I guess I could try to figure out how to, um, keep you from changing back.”

“Really!??” Michelle blurted, suddenly giddy with excitement.  She jumped up and down, causing her large breasts to wobble wonderfully inside her shirt.  “Oh my gosh, I’m so excited …”

She reached down to his lap and took his small hands in hers.  He could feel the warmth of her hands against his thighs.  Oh man …

“Should we get started, then?” she asked eagerly.  “Or, I mean, we could do it later if you’d like.  Whatever you want.”  She waited patiently for his response.

‘Wow,’ he thought.  ‘She is actually asking MY opinion on something.  I could get used to this …’

“Um … sure, whatever, we can do it now,” he said, trying to play it cool, but noticing how close her hands were to his erection …

Michelle withdrew her hands as her lips slowly curled up into an eager, almost flirtatious grin.  “Wonderful.  Let’s get started.  Maybe we can even test it out early … no reason to wait until next week to change you back, if we can do it tonight …”

Nick’s eyes glimmered with arousal.  “Sure, let’s … let’s do it,” he said, instinctively trying to take the lead, his old assertive personality kicking in.  “Where should we start?”  He began shuffling forward a bit on the table, preparing to jump down to the ground despite it being quite a drop for him.

Michelle stepped up to him swiftly.  “Don’t worry, I’ll handle the preparations.  You just sit tight for now.”  She gently but firmly pushed him back where he was.  “Here, why don’t you get up to speed on the basic formula I’m using, and then I’m sure you can figure it out from there.”  She handed him her lab notebook, paused a moment to look down at him dreamily, then shot him a sexy wink as she stepped away to start mixing solutions together.

He did his best to concentrate – but alas, several minutes later, he slapped the notebook closed in disgust.  He still had no goddamned idea what any of it was saying.  It was as indecipherable to him as ever.  But he managed to calm himself down by reminding himself that that’s how his new intelligence seemed to work – he couldn’t explain how, but he was confident that his mind would come up with the right answer when needed.

Michelle lifted her gaze towards him.  “Figured it out already?”  Her eyes seemed to become heavy-lidded with arousal.  “My kind of man …”

As she moved about the lab table, her movements so fluid and captivating, she said offhandedly, “I hope you’re not still mad at me for the stuff I did to you these last few days?  You know I was just venting my frustration at you for what happened between us last year.  But that’s all behind us now, isn’t it?”

He looked over at her pretty face – but he wasn’t sure.  He remembered all those terrible things she had done to him, and he wanted to hate her so, so much for all of it.

But, as if sensing his thoughts, Michelle stepped up to him and reached forward, supposedly to grab something from the table behind him.  But in the process she leaned over him, bringing her lips close to his ear, her sweet perfume wafting into his nostrils as she whispered sexily, “I’ll make it up to you, Nick, I promise.  As soon as this business with the potion is done, things will be so different … No more of me telling you what to do – I’ll let you take the lead from now on …”

She smiled meaningfully down at him then turned away and resumed her work once again, leaving him hotter than ever, almost panting now with arousal.  Her words struck such a chord within him – it was exactly what he loved to hear from a girl.  It thrilled him to know that, deep down, Michelle was just like the rest … and he would be in charge again, just how he liked it.  For the first time in days, he began to feel like his old self, confident and in control.  He knew he should still be mad at her – but now he just didn’t seem to care anymore.  She had managed to change his mind with just a few words and a smile.

“OK, Nicky, all set,” Michelle announced after another minute or two, walking back over to him and staring down with a pleasant smile, one hand on her hip, the other holding a beaker full of liquid – an odd green color this time, not red.

Nick’s confidence faltered a bit as he eyed what she held in her hand.  He had a natural fear of oddly-colored liquids in beakers.  “Um … what is that?” he asked with a hint of apprehension.

Michelle replied matter-of-factly, “This is the potion for reverting all of the changes, returning us back completely to our normal selves.”

Nick’s eyes widened, his mind suddenly changing.  He saw before him the cure for all his troubles, hovering almost within his reach!  “Could we … try a taste?” he asked anxiously.

She pulled the beaker out of his reach and laughed.  “Don’t be silly.  We can’t drink it until you figure out how to fix the formula.”  She set the beaker down on the table, with Nick’s eyes following it closely.  “You don’t want me to end up shrinking again, do you?” she asked, catching his attention.  He shook his head honestly.

Michelle stepped in front of him and, with one hand, turned his head to face her.  “Focus, Nicky.  What do we need to add?  You’ve figured it out, haven’t you?”

Nick stared into her eyes but realized his mind was utterly blank.  He couldn’t even picture what the pages of her notebook had said, much less understand them or know what to do with them.  He tried to think of a clever response, knowing she was expecting to be impressed.  But … nothing came to him.  “I … I don’t know,” he told her regretfully.

Michelle squinted at him.  “Are you sure?  Not even any ideas?”  She seemed suddenly displeased.  “Hmm … well, maybe if I tell you what I’ve been thinking, it’ll help jog your mind.”  She showed him a row of flasks containing other solutions she thought to add, naming them one by one.  He instantly forgot the names.

“So,” she told him next, “how much uranocene should we add?”  He grimaced and shook his head sadly.  Michelle replied promptly, “Maybe you should just use your intuition, Nicky.  It seemed to work for you before.”

This made sense to Nick.  “Good idea.  OK … Uranocene … uhh, which one is that, again?”

Michelle, with growing agitation, pointed at the first beaker in the row.  “Right … of course,” Nick replied.  “Maybe we should add … um …”  God, he just didn’t know …

“Use your instinct, Nicky,” she told him again, a bit of annoyance creeping into her voice.  He felt his chances with her slowly dwindling …

 “Just pick the first number that comes to mind,” she added almost impatiently.

“I guess … 100 mL?” he replied uncertainly.

“OK,” Michelle replied coolly.  “How about the next one, basketane?”

“Um … 20 mL,” he replied uncertainly.

She continued down the row, making him give random guesses for each of the six solutions.  Afterwards, she told him, “Great.  Now just sit back and let me take it from here.”  She measured out some uranocene: 50 mL of it.

Nick’s brow furrowed.  “Um … Michelle, wasn’t it supposed to be, like, 100 mL or something?  Oh … or was that the next one …”  It was hard to remember which random number he had given for which compound; but even still, he was fairly sure he had said 100 mL.

Michelle gave him a condescending smile.  “Don’t be silly, Nicky.  I’m putting in exactly how much you told me to.”  Without hesitation, she poured the 50 mL into the beaker to mix with the red solution.

Then she measured out 75 mL of the basketane.  “Wait …” Nick said again.  “OK, I’m pretty sure I said just 20 mL of this one, Michelle.”  She didn’t respond.  “Hey, Michelle!”

She turned to him.  “Hmm?  Oh!  Sorry.  You must be right.  Let me go back and fix it.”

But before she did, her long fingers reached out and gently squeezed his thigh, just above the knee.  “You are super-smart, after all …”

She paused distractedly, then brought her hands to her shirt to start fingering the buttons.  “Is it just me, or is it getting a bit hot in here?”  She looked down at Nick with a curious smile, undoing one of the buttons.  “You don’t mind, do you?”  She undid another one.

Nick’s eyes almost bugged out.  He did everything he could to act calm, saying, “Oh, uh … no, that’s fine.”  He looked away as if disinterested, though his eyes went right back to her as she continued to open up her shirt, one button at a time, her eyes looking off casually as if oblivious to his staring.

Finally, when they were all undone, she flapped her shirt a few times as if to cool down, in the process revealing so much of her body underneath – her long, long abdomen, her flared hips, her rounded breasts nestled in a large black bra …

It was all he could do to keep his composure.  He watched her drape the folds of her shirt loosely over her body as she turned towards the lab table.  She never even glanced at him as she began to pour things from one flask to another – but his eyes of course remained transfixed on her body, not looking over even once to make sure she was doing the measurements right.  Nick knew he shouldn’t stare, but there was just no helping it.  Every inch of her torso was a masterpiece in itself; he simply could not peel his eyes away.

“Well, that should do it,” she announced a minute later, pouring a small sample for them to drink.  She carried it over to where Nick sat, still not seeming to notice his obvious arousal.  “Did I measure the rest out correctly, Nicky?”

“Oh, uh … yeah, of course,” he replied uncomfortably, not wanting to admit he had been too distracted to keep track.  But why shouldn’t he trust her?

“Great!”  Without hesitation, she drank half the liquid then handed it to Nick.

He hesitated.  It took a lot of guts to trust his blind intuition like this.  He wasn’t sure he liked the idea, actually.  All those numbers had just popped into his head, seemingly at random …

“Oh, just try it, Nicky!” Michelle told him excitedly, bending down so far he thought she might fall out of her undersized bra, still barely visible through the gap between the flaps of her shirt.  “It’ll be so wonderful!”  She helped him raise the beaker to his lips.  “Down the hatch!” she encouraged.  Nick took one last long look at her heaving bosom, then at her eager smile, so antsy to return him to full size so they could be together …

“Here goes nothing,” he said.  Taking a deep breath, he willingly tipped the beaker back and swallowed every last drop.

Michelle swiftly lifted him off the table and set him on his feet.  His eyes were still barely above her waist; he hadn’t grown at all yet.  But then he felt some changes start to come on, something significant which he hadn’t felt before.  He craned his neck to stare up at her towering form, her partially opened shirt filling his vision.

The pressure continued to build within him, an odd sensation taking hold of him that was quite different than he had felt before.  But he could somehow feel it coming on … he could feel it starting!

“Here I come, babe!” he blurted in a sudden rush of confidence and glee.

But the sensation quickly became overwhelming, almost unbearable.  Something was wrong.  He teetered and lost his balance.  His vision of Michelle’s body became fuzzy then faded to black.  Losing consciousness, he collapsed in a heap on the floor.