- Text Size +

Michelle withdrew her hand, looking at the spot that Nick’s body had just vacated.  An indescribable look fell over her face as she felt her new power, new knowledge, coursing within her veins.  She paused for a moment of contemplative silence – almost as if out of respect for Nick, and for his sacrifice.  Her will to continue with her plan, her will to dominate men, remained strong – even stronger than ever, perhaps – and yet, her experience with Nick had left an indelible mark on her consciousness, in ways perhaps she had yet to fully comprehend.

But now was the time for action, no time to waste.  Within minutes, a fully-clothed Michelle was seen emerging from the front of her house, stooping through the doorway and stepping out amidst the sea of reporters gathered on her lawn.  There was a loud clamor at first, but then a hushed silence, a sense of awe, as they looked upon this living goddes towering far, far above them all.  She glided gracefully forward, and all who were in her path – especially the men – backed away with instinctive humility and reverence, sensing something extra now in her presence, some aura, that compelled them to remain silent, to just stand back and obey.

She walked through the crowd, towards the black SUV with tinted windows that had just pulled up.  Two agents got out, stepping around a news van, approaching the house of Michelle Newman, the high schooler who had supposedly kidnapped a boy and learned to grow – but the two agents suddenly froze, seeing her for the first time as she approached them.  They had seen the video; they had been briefed; but nothing could have prepared them for the terrible mix of fear and excitement that came with being in her presence.

Both men were tall, and strong – and yet neither of their heads came close to her shoulders.  She placed one hand on her hip and peered down with natural dominance at each of them, making them both shudder in turn.  “You’re here to take me into custody, is that right?” she said with a haughty sneer.

The two agents looked at each other in fright.  The agent on the right, the stronger-willed of the two, turned back to her and nodded slowly, trying to summon the courage to speak, to ask for the whereabouts of Nick Avery, whom they were told may have been kidnapped.

“You won’t find him here,” Michelle said slowly, turning her haughty gaze to him, smiling evilly.  He looked up in shock, having the notion that she had read his mind … And then her gaze seemed to intensify, bearing down on him, crushing him with the strength of her will.  He suddenly caught a glimpse of her mind, somehow seeing what she had done to Nick, seeing what she was capable of – but it was too much for him; his body crumpled, shivering on the grass like a crazed lunatic.

His partner’s eyes shot open in sudden awe and terror as she turned her gaze to him next.  “Leave him,” she said.  “Get in the driver’s seat.”

He hesitated for a moment, until her eyes widened – and then he obeyed.  He ran around to the driver’s side as Michelle opened the side door of the SUV.  The seat was far too small for her, so she yanked out the entire seat and dropped it carelessly on the curb.  The van’s shocks groaned under her weight as she climbed in, kneeling, filling the back of the van as she faced forward between the two front seats.  “Drive,” she said simply.  The agent quickly put the car in gear and drove off, palms sweating.

He picked up his speed, at her insistence – ensuring that they had evaded the media on their tail.  Fortunately, the sense of shock and surprise had slowed the crowd’s reaction time, giving Michelle and the agent the head start she needed.

Tense and nervous, the agent tried to focus on his driving, but it was becoming difficult as he felt her leaning forward, wrapping her arm around his seat.  He could feel her presence, like a heavy perfume, intoxicating him.  She let him drive for a while, but soon she lowered her left hand to his chest, feeling him stiffen up and shudder as he tried so hard to stay focused on the road.  She advanced on him some more, breathing into his ear.  When she knew his resistance was gone, she reached her right arm forward and grabbed the wheel.

“Slow down – we’re turning here,” she whispered softly, allowing no room for objection.  He whimpered, knowing she was leading him the wrong way but finding himself unable to do anything but obey.  He put on the brakes, letting her take them down a side street, away from the FBI headquarters, driving until they reached a little-used underpass where another unmarked car was waiting.

She reached down and pressed on his knee, making him press on the brakes despite his misgivings.  Her hand slid slowly up his thigh, while at the same time he felt her chest moving forward – those breasts, that he had been trying not to think about, coming into his peripheral vision.  Her left hand slowly rose up and pushed his head towards the right, turning him effortlessly despite his resistance.  God, she was strong …

She held his face up to her bosom as she spoke in a soft-yet-dominant tone, “You won’t tell anyone I’m gone, will you?”  She watched him mouth a feeble response.  “That’s right … you’ll be a good boy and stay here after I leave – and not try to follow me or alert anyone on the radio …”  She drew him a bit closer to her.  “Isn’t that right …”

She felt his mind already melting for her, reduced to a drooling, incapacitated cretin within seconds.  So easy … so predictable …

She unzipped his pants for him and guided his hand down.  “There … just like that …”  She moved away and snickered softly as she heard him start to come even before she had left the van.  But she knew that would be only one in a string of pitiful orgasms for him that evening – she imagined the image of her would be stuck in his head for quite some time after she left.  He wouldn’t be going anywhere soon.

She strode quickly but confidently to the black town car waiting for her, which her sponsors had arranged in order to take her to a small airfield nearby.  Michelle nodded silently to the driver and they were off.

Not long afterwards, she was in the air, flying on a private jet across the sea to a location only she and a select few members of her organization were privy to.  One such member was sitting across from her now – the woman from the phone; a strong, determined-looking woman with a stern frown on her face.

“We just crossed into international waters – no one can stop our flight now.  But I still don’t like what you did,” she said, still scolding her, Michelle, of all people.  “Way too risky.”

Michelle didn’t bother looking at her, peering out her window instead, her eyes alive with fiery determination as she thought ahead to the future.  “Now the world knows my name,” she responded calmly, darkly.  “I destroyed anything actually useful from my basement, of course.  Nothing but a made-up formula in my notebook that sounds just promising enough to keep them running in circles for awhile – all while leading them in completely the wrong direction, concealing any chance of them discovering the true formula.  The entire scientific community at first will be abuzz, trying to discover the formula for themselves and use it for good …”  She snorted in derision.  “Of course, when they can’t get it to work, and with no proof of what became of Nick, most will give up, dismissing me as delusional, the benefactor of some freak scientific anomaly which they can’t explain yet – because surely some unknown high school girl could never succeed where the entire scientific community has failed.  Many will believe I made all of this up, calling me a quack, a normal girl turned megalomaniac by the changes I experienced.”  She chuckled.  “Ha … and they might be right …

“Even still, once enough time has passed, a new formula will be ‘discovered’, emerging from some unknown research group – their ties to our organization having been concealed, of course.  And it will be a bit different … it will seem harmless, unlike what that ‘crazy girl’ used before.  Or even something helpful – perhaps I’ll cure cancer.”  She smiled lightly, as if this would be the easiest thing in the world for her.  “And then the temptation to use the formula only for ‘good’ will be too great to ignore.  But no one will understand the true consequences they’ve unleashed until it’s too late … no one will know that I am still behind it all, that it is all part of my plan …”  Michelle’s voice trailed off as a wistful smile crossed her lips.

“You mean our plan,” the woman across from her interjected sternly.  “You know, our company will be taking a lot of risk funding your experiments and paying to keep you hidden.  We expect your loyalty.”

Michelle held back another snort, withholding a response.  She would play along for now, pretending to be their puppet.

The woman inquired further, “Just how far are you going to take this, anyway?  What will this formula of yours do to society, exactly?  And what of those concerns you expressed earlier – you said you weren’t even fully certain you wanted to shrink your lab partner completely.  How can we be sure that when it comes time to—”

Finally, Michelle turned her glowing eyes to the woman, giving a look that raised the hairs on the back of her neck.  It gave the woman pause, but she added more quietly, “Look, there is much more than one man’s life at stake here.  I need to know you won’t back out when the time comes.”

Michelle regarded the woman coolly.  She knew that billions of lives would hang in the balance from her own decisions – it was up to her how to design the final potion.  She could choose, if she wanted, to create a world of utter female domination, where men were simply kept as tools or pets, then used and discarded – just like Nick.

Or … perhaps, there was room for something different, as well.  Michelle turned her gaze to the window once more, watching the sun setting across the waters – and she thought back once more to her final moments with Nick, and how it had all ended.  Perhaps she could find it in her to give men and women a chance to coexist in this new world of hers.  Or perhaps, once enough women shared Michelle’s vision, she would step back and leave it to each woman to decide for herself what she should do with her own man, her own Nick Avery …

But when the woman spoke up once more to ask, “Are you sure Michelle?  Are you committed to the cause?” Michelle had not a single doubt in her mind.  There was no changing her mind, no changing who she had become.  For better or worse, for right or wrong, she knew she would see it through, and nothing would stand in her way.

She turned to the woman and gave one single, decisive nod.  “Yes.  I am.”

The plan would move forward.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!