- Text Size +

Nick had remained in a most wretched state all through sixth period, unable to shake his depression.  At some point his ears had momentarily pricked up, hearing the vaguely familiar words play through the speakers: “Nick Avery.”  His little brain struggled with it for a few long moments, gathering just the barest twinge of recollection of his past, of his old identity – but even this small reminder caused him to wince in displeasure, hating to even think of who he used to be.

His hypnotic eyes began to sense increased signs of movement from on-screen – more tilting, more jiggling, more heavy wobbling of her flesh.  And something deep inside his subconscious told him she was coming home.  As he stared, transfixed, his mind was able to pick up on subtle clues from her surroundings -- the sounds of driving, the sounds of a garage door opening, the sight of her leaning forward to get out of the car …

He began to hear ‘real’ sounds, echoed by the TV, coming from the other side of the house.  She was here … oh god, she was here …

His entire body sprang to life, his mind suddenly ‘clicking on’ and recognizing her surroundings – she was standing in the foyer, near the kitchen … oh god, he needed to see her so bad …

“Not yet, Nicky,” she whispered, her words coming in through the TV and ringing powerfully in his ears.  He cried out involuntarily, in despair; and he thought he heard her chuckle lightly, perhaps hearing his cries from across the house.  But she turned and descended the staircase – it made her breasts sway and wobble so sublimely.  He continued to cry out and whimper incessantly.  Where was she going?  Why couldn’t she just stop in here so he could see her??  She must know how badly he wanted it.

“No need to rush …” she hummed pleasantly, walking calmly to her lab table to begin mixing chemicals.  “There’s a new formula I need to make now, one that will make everything possible … but until then, just wait and watch, Nicky.  Keep watching my breasts, Nicky.  They’re so nice, aren’t they?”

She continued to hum a pleasant tune, all while upstairs Nick was going ballistic.  He wanted to worship her, and show her how good he had been while she was away, how ready he was to shrink himself for her again – but after so long, she was STILL making him wait!!  She was humming so pleasantly, taking her sweet time; and he knew she was infallible, and he should only be happy to suffer for her if it pleased her – but his pain and anticipation and anguish was so intense that he almost began to hate her for what she was doing to him.

He watched as she finished making the new potion, filling a medium-sized flask with it.  She slowly drank it down, savoring it, taking her time …

Then she waited – she just waited there.  Why couldn’t she come up to see him now?  Why did he have to wait?  He felt he was still being punished; like she was still taking it out on him, for all the wrongs he had committed in the past.  But there was no need; she had already won!  His entire soul belonged to her now, with not an ounce of resistance left in him …

She was so, so cruel … didn’t she know how badly he needed her now??

But slowly, slowly, his anger began to subside as he became distracted by something …

Were her boobs … growing??

He suddenly dropped all other thoughts and fixated solely on her massive chest onscreen.  He couldn’t tell; if anything was happening, it was happening very, very slowly, over several minutes’ time.  But … were her breasts quite this full before?  He had been staring at them all day long; he knew literally every inch of them – they were all he could think about.  What ... What was happening??

He heard Michelle begin to hum sensually, her hand moving to her chest, rubbing her swelling nipples through her shirt.  “Mmm … it’s working … I can feel it …” she moaned softly, still rubbing herself.  She began walking forward with almost a sense of urgency, towards the stairs.  “I think it’s time for a test run …”

Nick suddenly realized she was going to him

He was suddenly seized with a new surge of arousal and anticipation.  He found the strength to stand, leaning against the bars and watching the doorway, already hyperventilating with eagerness.

But nothing could prepare him for how he felt when he actually saw her coming through that door, stooping down, moving through, gliding towards him.  That same body – that same chest – that he had spent all day idolizing and drooling over, memorizing every little detail … it was actually here, in the room with him, not just on a screen.

“Were you a good boy today?  Did you do what I asked?” she said in an otherworldly voice, fit for a goddess.  His only response was to fall to his knees, prostrating himself before her in total submission.

She smiled dominantly, seeing the desperation in his eyes, the pure longing and humility.  “Good …” she said in response, her words giving him goose bumps.  “You’ll need all of that energy, and more, for your big night tonight.  It won’t be easy; your body will fight back with everything it has.  But don’t worry, Nicky, I’ll help you.  And fortunately I have a special surprise for you, a new form of the potion that will make everything possible … Wanna taste?”

Literally shaking with lust, he looked around, eager to drink whatever she offered him.  But he could find no flask or vial in her hands … instead, her hands were now moving down to her waist, to the hem of her shirt, lifting it up past her stomach, past her breasts – all while she watched, grinning, as his eyes flew open wider and wider, seeing her bare skin, her thrilling curves, her huge white lacy bra housing her breasts, the two symbols of his deepest obsession …

She peeled the shirt completely off her and tossed it aside, causing the view on screen next to him to go spiraling out of control as the camera went down with her shirt.  But he hardly noticed; because now her hands were reaching behind her back, grasping at … at the clasp of her bra … Holy jesus … oh god … ohh godddd

Her bra came undone and fell forward, sliding down her arms, down to the floor.  And there they stood, in all their glory – her breasts, her naked breasts, seen for the first time ever.

He began to wheeze and spasm below her, his mind going blank, left only with hunger … All his pent-up anticipation, all his yearning, all his fixation on her breasts – it all came now with full force, wracking his body and mind with the most unspeakable desire and passion, so strong he could hardly breathe.

She displayed her bare torso proudly, looming over him like a true goddess.  She grinned evilly, relishing her complete and total power over him.  She took another step forward, right up to the crib, her heavy, bare breasts jiggling with each slight move she made.  He stared up, utterly mesmerized by how perfect they were, standing out from her chest perfectly round, impossibly firm, pulled down only slightly by gravity into a gentle tear-drop shape.  Her areolas so large, so pristinely round and pink; her nipples poking out so prominently.  As he looked at them, he began to feel … thirsty

He stared up at her teat, possessed by a frightening new urge he didn’t know he had.  His mouth continued to water, yearning for something … something only She could give …

Michelle’s eyes lit up in secret thrill, feeling her breasts starting to tingle wonderfully.  “Mmmm … yesss, Nicky … You can feel it – your deepest, deepest instincts kicking in … You had forgotten them, hadn’t you?  Back before you ever learned to think, you felt this desire, this need, for a woman to nurture you, to give you sustenance … You’re feeling it, aren’t you?  I know you are – because your own thoughts are making it happen …”

Wracked with this new, indescribable sensation, Nick watched with growing awe as her breasts seemed to … change somehow, before his eyes.  Was his perception warping around them … or were they actually growing larger – but not expanding, per se; merely filling up, slowly but surely, like her body was adding liquid inside them …

Her nipples, too, seemed bigger, more swollen.  Michelle laughed with pure delight, whispering excitedly, “It’s coming in; I can feel it!”

He watched these changes with the utmost fascination and thrill – until finally, unbelievably, something began to collect on her teat.  Something he needed badly … a white liquid …

It was milk – HER milk.

She hefted her left breast in her hand, looking down with fascination at the milk forming on her teat.  Then her eyes lowered, locking on to him, staring with terrifying intensity.  She began to lean forward, hanging her breasts over the crib, as the widest of grins crossed her lips.  “Would you like a taste, Nicky?”

He took one look into her eyes and knew the milk would do something bad to him – but he didn’t care.  His entire soul, his entire being, NEEDED what she could give him – it wasn’t up for question.  He watched as her colossal chest hung down over his head, each of her breasts surely outweighing his entire puny body.  Droplets of milk continued to form and coalesce on her nipples, about to fall onto him … He stared up, shuddering and gasping, unable to believe that this was actually happening …

He had no idea what it would do to him – would it shrink him?  Would it rejuvenate him and make him grow back?  Or some different effects, maybe?  But his mind could hardly even think of that now.  No matter what it did to him, he would drink her milk if he could.

Michelle squeezed her breast lightly, until a droplet finally grew to the critical size and broke off, splattering down onto his cheek.  And he would never forget that first moment.  He swiped at the liquid like a madman, pushing every last drop to his mouth, sucking it feverishly from his fingers.  It was like nothing he had ever tasted: so incredibly sweet, so invigorating.  Sweet, life-giving milk, trickling down his throat.  He felt its power quickly spreading through his limbs, imbuing him in a warm, tingling, pleasant glow, unlike anything he had experienced.  It was the glow of life, of bliss, of all his problems floating away.  The healing embrace of Michelle’s milk, washing through him …

But somehow, this wasn’t enough for him now.  The glow slowly started to fade, becoming too faint, not nearly enough to slake his thirst.  If his desire for her hadn’t been so strong, he may have remained satisfied and content forever with this – but instead, now that he had tasted her sweet, sweet milk, he NEEDED more.  It wasn’t an option.  His trembling head tilted upwards, watching with rapture as another drop was starting to form, now on her other nipple.  With difficulty, he crawled directly beneath it, looking so pathetic as he waited with wide, frantic eyes for the milk to drip down.  Unable to contain himself, he began to beat himself off with abandon, feeling this helping to amplify the warmth within him, making the sensation feel so powerful, so good.

He hadn’t noticed the widening grin on Michelle’s face, truly fascinated by the powerful reaction she was seeing in him.  She had more or less expected this – she knew that for most people, this new potion-laced milk she was offering would not have nearly so strong an effect, other than soothing and comforting, a warm tingliness associated with mother’s milk.  But for Nicky, she had already guessed that the effect would be amplified the effects a thousand-fold, making him crave more and more even as the substance wreaked havoc on his mind and body.  She had rewired his mind too completely by now, and he could never be satisfied even by soothing milk.  And just as his body had rejected her previous attempt at restoring his height yesterday, she could tell the milk was already starting to work its way through his system, already preparing him for the one thing he wanted most, the one thing he lived for now.  But his body would still try to fight it even harder than ever, so she needed to ‘prime’ him a little more before anything would take effect.

She almost regretted having to do it this way, causing him so much pain and longing in the process – and the more he wanted it, the worse it would get for him.  But there was no other way to accomplish her goals – this milk was special, doing more than just shrinking him.  So much more …

But even as she regretted making him suffer, she still at the same time was truly enjoying herself right now, mesmerized by the effect she was having on him already …

“Does my baby need more?  More of Mommy’s milk?” Michelle said, starting to tease him.  “You’ll need more before you’re really ready.”

He nodded feverishly, now lying on the floor of the crib, writhing in anticipation.  He watched her hand move to her breast, hefting its enormous weight in her fingers.  He opened his mouth expectantly, hoping she would squeeze at any moment …

“Are you sure?  I don’t know if you want it bad enough yet, Nicky.”  She continued to hold her nipple over him, poised to strike – but not squeezing, not letting anything fall.  He could see her milk pooling on the end of her nipple, so close to breaking off …

As he continued to stroke himself rapidly, he felt the warmth within him slowly intensifying, now becoming a deep, burning sensation, an unavoidable, all-consuming desire for her.  He began to swipe feebly at the air, like a baby crying out to his mommy.

“Aww … you’ll have to try harder than that,” she told him, her tone speaking as if genuinely trying to help him, but her expression absolutely devilish at the same time.  “Try as hard as you can, Nicky – this is all part of your last training.  I need to make you work for it, or else it won’t work.  Here, I’ll make it easier for you …”  She leaned down farther into the crib, bringing her nipple so close now, close enough that he just might be able to touch it if he stood up.

“Come on … you can do it …”

After flailing in frustration for several seconds, his sense of urgency finally reached a tipping point, allowing him to rise with what seemed like superhuman strength, moving his infinitely weak limbs and standing onto his feet.  Wobbling uncertainly, he grunted and lifted his shaking hand towards her breast, up above his head … so close …

But he couldn’t quite reach.  And she wasn’t helping him – she only grinned, and egged him on more!  “Come on, sweetie, try a little harder!  The milk can make you shrink – yes, and do so much more – but you’re not going to shrink until you really, really want it …”

He cried out in despair, knowing she was intentionally toying with him, building his frustration.  Couldn’t she see how much it hurt him, to be so close to her wonderful, bare breast, but having it held just out of reach?

He gave one more desperate swipe, but his finger missed the sweet milk on her teat by just a sliver.  He fell down, his weak limbs betraying him in his moment of need.  Crying out in awful, awful frustration, he tried to rise again but failed, his limbs again giving out.

Michelle took sympathy on him – or perhaps only wanted to goad him into further desperation.  “OK, Nicky, I’ll give you some more – but only if it makes you try again even harder.  Here we go …”  She gave her breast a brief squeeze, causing a light spray of liquid to come squirting out, landing in several different spots – some on his chest, some on his forehead, some on the bed next to him.

She chuckled as he flew into a seething bout of frantic urgency, swiping and licking all around in a desperate attempt to secure every last iota of milk he could.  She watched with absentminded fascination as the small traces of milk that he obtained worked its way into his system, having a temporary but powerful calming effect, but then reawakening him with even greater urgency and wild, reckless lust.  She silently marveled at her own success in formulating this new strain of the potion – it was clearly very potent indeed.  She saw entirely new possibilities opening up, not only for the two of them, but for others as well.  And she could already sense the additional effects that this new potion was creating in her mind – yesss, it was working exactly as she had hoped.  Oh … te things she could accomplish, with such power …

She returned her attention to poor little Nicky, who was now screaming and crying in despair, more drained and weak with every exhausting  movement of his limbs.  So weak now, getting up so, so slowly, to try again, the life in his eyes replaced with only a dull glimmer of desperation, a mindless drive towards his goal.

She sensed he was now almost ready to shrink, the effect of the potion building and building within him, his mind weakening to it even more each time he tried to fight it.  Just a little more goading …

She grabbed both breasts now and began to rub, rolling her soft flesh between her fingers, mashing her breasts together, giving him quite a show.  He would alternately attempt feebly to rise towards them, then fall back into a quick, frantic bout of masturbation, which only made it harder for him on his next desperate attempt to rise.

“Come on, Nicky … won’t you just try a little bit harder -- for me??”  She gave a devilishly cutesy smirk and squeezed her breasts again, causing milk to dribble across her fingers.  He saw this, and – like a man possessed – suddenly summoned the strength for one last desperate heave upwards.  He rose up on one shaking knee, then struggled to rise to his feet.  Already on the verge of collapse, he reached his shaking hand weakly up as high as he could, but couldn’t lift it above his shoulders.  He just didn’t have the strength.  He looked up one last time, seeing the haughty amusement and delight in her eyes, and he knew she would never let him reach his goal.  Meanwhile, the pressure inside him had built up so great, brought about by the milk in his system and becoming more intense the harder he struggled … he was starting to succumb to it …

“Mmm … there we go …” Michelle said, sensing his defeat sinking in.  With a grin of pure excitement, she brought one huge milk-riddled hand down to his crotch and grabbed his cock dominantly, rolling it between her huge fingers, swiftly building the pressure inside him more and more and more …

He erupted violently within moments, collapsing to his knees as he shot his seed all over the crib – so much of it, leaving him feeling drained and empty.  He fell on his face, feeling the life leaving his limbs.  All that warmth, that wonderful tingling warmth from the milk, seemed to have suddenly rushed out of him, leaving nothing but a cold, empty void in his chest, a black hole pulling him in, withering him.

He was shrinking – quite a lot, after so few drops of milk.  He lost almost a quarter of his height in those next several seconds – and he had never felt so empty, so worthless, so meaningless, as the world grew around him, as SHE grew so much bigger and more beautiful still, from his diminishing perspective.

He could no longer hold his head up to look, though – he dropped it back against the floor of the crib.  But he knew she was just standing over him, observing him, observing his pain.  The only sound was of ruffling fabric, probably her putting her bra back on, putting her breasts off-limits to him once again.

He began to sob as he felt that feeling return to him, that feeling of never being satisfied, never having enough, always wanting more of her – always wanting to give more of himself to her.  But now it was far, far worse, because now he had felt what it took to be satisfied – or rather, he had tasted it – but he knew it was his fate, his cruel and bitter fate, to be deprived of it.

He couldn’t blame Her for tormenting him with it, for giving him a taste then taking it away – because She was beyond reproach.  And it was his lot to suffer, and suffer terribly, for the kind of person he was.  He accepted this, but it didn’t make his suffering any less.

After some time – minutes, maybe – there was a noise, a phone ringing.  Utterly drained and lifeless, he could hardly summon the energy to hear anything, much less to speak or move his limbs.  He lay face-down in a mindless stupor, his ears picking up dull, muted sounds of speech above him as Michelle answered her phone and walked away.  He heard a loud ‘thump’ – the door closing behind her, leaving him in dark silence, leaving him to wallow in his despair.

He knew she would return eventually – minutes, hours, days, it didn’t matter when – and perhaps then she would finally finish him off completely.  An end to his suffering, an end to his meaningless existence – that was the best he could hope for now.