- Text Size +

Nick awoke a changed man – or a changed … whatever he was.  His old ego had been shattered, and even the slightest thought of his former self now filled him with bad, awful feelings.  His mind was so weak he could hardly understand why, but he hated who he used to be and it filled him with endless regret.

Because she was a true goddess, a being truly worthy of devoting his miserable life to.  He wanted to please her so bad it hurt – it actually physically hurt just to think about her, just to look at her.  He lifted his head out of Her enormous bra, pushing her gargantuan shirt away from his eyes, and gasped when he saw her still laying in bed, so near his crib.  The effect her presence was having on him, after just a few moments, was profound.  And he began to feel that tight, clenching pain and desire within him, a terrible knot in his stomach causing him to double over as he weakly clutched the nearest bar of the crib for support.  He just … wanted to go to her … so bad …

His steady whimpering soon caused her to stir.  Slowly, languorously, she stretched her limbs, letting her legs drape over the end of the comically undersized bed.  She slowly turned her head toward the source of the whimpering, to see Nick pressed against the side of the crib, arm hanging out and weakly extended toward her.  His face was pressed into the narrow gap between bars, his head just barely too big still to fit.  He stared at her loosely-clad form with a glazed-over look of empty yearning, his mouth open and a line of drool beginning to trickle down his chin.  Not a single muscle moved in his body – because these days even the slightest movement filled him with fatigue and exhaustion – except, somehow, he had managed to move his arm, guiding it unthinkingly to his cock and starting to stroke sluggishly, despite the effort it took.

Michelle lay with her head against her pillow, just watching him for a few long moments.  She smiled – a smile that at the same time filled him with a sense of warmth and compassion from her, yet at the same time promised excitement and thrill … domination … in the day to come.

“We’ve got a big day ahead of us,” she said simply, cryptically, her words sending a chill down his spine.  “The most important day of your life, maybe …”  He began to tremble as he watched her torso lifting up, her legs swinging over the side to sit on the edge of the bed directly in front of him.

“But first, I need to make you ready – all for your own good.  I need to help you get what you want, sweetie – you know that I care about you.”

She leaned forward – and she watched as his mouth became even more slack-jawed, his eyes widening in even greater awe as he looked up at her.  She could still see a twinkle of thought and reason in his eyes, still faintly active – but now it seemed he almost wanted to be consumed with desire instead.

“How did you sleep?” she asked, making her voice sound sweet.  But he didn’t respond; it was like he didn’t even hear her.  He just stared at her in wide-eyed stupor, his slowly pumping hand being the only indication of life at the moment.

She reached forward with her hand, close to the bars.  He whimpered with mindless excitement and reached out automatically.  He couldn’t quite reach, so he just kept trying, over and over again, acting out of pure instinct and desire, the feeling within him growing stronger and stronger, an aching yearning for her that could not be satisfied.

She was testing him, evaluating him, gauging his mental and physical state.  He seemed energetic enough, and certainly eager – obsessively eager now – and that was good.  She knew he would need all of that if her plan was to work.

She slowly rose to her feet, her movements graceful.  He suddenly fell from the bars, overcome with awe, marveling at her immense size as if seeing her for the first time.  She was utterly gargantuan to him now, beyond reality; even her slightest movements were a source of awe and amazement for him.  It was impossible to think of her as merely human – too immense, too sublime.  She was divinity itself.

She slowly turned and left the room for a while, pleased with how far he had come even since yesterday.  He slowly broke down and began crying, unable to contain his emotions, like a baby longing after his mother.  He felt like his heart was ripped out, just from being separated for even the slightest moment.

She returned some time later, carrying a small amount of granola in her hand.  She walked up to his crib and lowered her hand to him; and he ate from it obediently, gratefully, marveling at the size and softness of her fingers.

When he was finished, she pulled her empty hand away and moved about the room, moving with the grace and serenity befitting a goddess.  He felt the most intense, painful longing as he watched her undress again, like yesterday, weakening at the sight of her perfect, naked backside glowing in the sunlight.

He watched, drooling and masturbating, as she put on panties, then a bra, and then a pair of faded jeans and a tight black scoop-neck tank top.  She stood in front of the mirror braiding her hair to one side, building his anticipation, until finally she turned and approached his crib.

He doubled over, crying out with longing as he saw her from the front, in all her unthinkable glory.  The low neckline of her shirt placed her bosom on prominent display, drawing the eye to the wide expanse of cleavage and the natural roundness of her breasts, simply and modestly displaying her womanliness for him to enjoy.  And it was already almost more than he could handle.  He simply could not conceive of a more perfect, more heavenly sight.  Merely being allowed to look at her felt like the greatest of rewards, the greatest kindness.  It was far, far more than he deserved.  Though he wanted nothing more than to look, he turned his eyes away, out of respect and reverence.

“You may look.”  Her impossibly sweet voice resonated in his ears.  He looked upon her once again, now filled with the utmost gratitude, truly amazed by her kindness – and this made him yearn for her all the more.  She smiled again – but was she truly letting him look out of kindness, or only to make him yearn and suffer?  It didn’t matter to him – if she was kind, he was grateful; if she wanted him to suffer, he would do so gladly.  She was infallible.

She stood over him, calm and serene, watching his expression.  Finally, she spoke.  “I will be leaving for school soon.”

He stared up at her blankly; but then, slowly, the full force of her words hit him.  He would do anything she asked – but this … this was the worst possible fate he could imagine … She would be gone all day long, for hours and hours.  No … oh god no …

He began to shake his head, his face contorted with utter misery and dismay.  He couldn’t bear the thought of being without her for that long … he just couldn’t …

His head drooped, and the rest of his body with it, as tears began to form in his eyes.  But then, unexpectedly, a huge hand dropped down beside him, just taller than his torso and head combined.  He looked up at her in a moment of shock, and then gladly took her hand.  Too choked up to speak, he clutched her long fingers, kissing them and worshipping them, enjoying her while he still could.

He kissed her for some time, until her huge hand shifted.  He looked up longingly at her – and then, his eyes met with the most breathtaking display of cleavage he had ever seen, her massive, massive breasts hovering above his crib, hanging down as she remained bent over.

His mouth began to water.  He looked up into her eyes, as if asking her permission to look once again.  She only smiled and tugged down on the neckline of her shirt, exposing even more flesh for him to enjoy.  She was mollifying him, and it was working.

He suddenly collapsed backwards against the floor of the crib, his body falling into a shaking, twitching lust.  Words couldn’t describe the perfection he was seeing, nor the deep, deep longing the sight created in him.

She stood over him, like a goddess, calmly letting him watch.  And then, she spoke softly and pleasantly, “You like these, don’t you?”  He could do nothing but nod and look on in awe.

“You’d stare at them all day if you could, wouldn’t you,” she added, now with a private little smirk, as if glad to give him such joy – or as if enjoying the thought of torturing him …

She rose up after a minute, paused, then told him, “I’ll be right back,” and slowly sauntered out of the room.

Left without her for even just a moment, his mind began to stray, falling into sadness, knowing his day would be empty and meaningless without her.  He felt more deflated by the moment – until she returned a minute or two later, and his attention pricked up.  She was carrying something – a low table?  She set it before his crib, then left again, only to return a moment later with a TV – the large widescreen TV from the living room.  He watched in utter confusion as she effortlessly placed the heavy equipment on top of the table, moving it directly in front of him, stretching nearly the whole length of the crib.

He stared up at her in wonder, unsure what she had in store.  He watched as she walked to her desk and pulled something out, something small – a tiny clip-on video camera.  She fastened it to the right strap of her tank top, adjusting so that it blended in with the black fabric and was hardly noticeable.  She then snuck the wire through her shirt from the side, connecting it with her phone in her pocket.  The tension was becoming unbearable for Nick.

She plugged in the TV and turned it on, then calmly did something on the touch screen of her phone, adjusting settings until … the camera went live.  Nick jumped back, startled, as the giant TV screen came to life.  It took him some moments to realize he was seeing the view from her shoulder, looking out across the room.  She calmly adjusted the camera with her hand, for a second pointing it down at him, shocking him with his own appearance – so startlingly little, so weak-looking; a tiny, brainless cretin trembling on the floor of a crib.

But then … then, the camera tilted down, farther down, farther … until the most spectacular view of her heaving chest played out on the TV, her massive, massive breasts even twice their normal size, and shown from just the perfect angle, right down her shirt

He suddenly gasped, feeling a long, rolling shudder pass through him from head to toe.  And just like that, when faced with the sheer immensity of her breasts, now even bigger than ever, he found himself barely able to breathe, his mind and body overcome with the most powerful, unquenchable lust.  He groaned, long and low, soon falling down and writhing on the floor of the crib so powerfully that he couldn’t even bring himself to jerk off.

“That’s good, Nicky,” she said softly.  “You get to watch me the entire day, just like this, while I’m at school.”

She knelt down next to the crib, lowering her hand to him once again, but this time ever-so-lightly tracing her fingernails across his chest, as he started to moan and spasm under her touch, his eyes already glazing over with intense lust – but also filled with immense gratitude, worshipping her more than ever for her unthinkable generosity.

Her face was indecipherable – there seemed an almost quiet sadness to her expression, or perhaps it was just excited contentment.  Or both at once.  “I want you to be happy, Nicky.  I wouldn’t want you to go all day without me, that would be cruel …” she added in a voice so sweet he wanted to cry.  Even as her tone began to change, becoming more and more devilish, he thought no less of her.  “I wouldn’t want you to forget how much you need me, Nicky …”  She added with a wry smile, as if to test him, “I wouldn’t want you to have any trouble shrinking for me again, when I get back …”

Her eyes widened with open delight as her words set him off in an even greater frenzy.  Now his hands suddenly and automatically moved to his cock, stroking himself urgently – somehow, despite how hard it was to move any part of his body, he still managed to do that.  The rest of him could only squirm and writhe under the incredible touch of her fingertips on his chest.  His eyes began to bug out as she tugged down again on her shirt, her breasts looming full and round above him – AND beside him, amplified to frightening proportions on the screen nearby.

He was beside himself – he knew, despite the devilish tone of her voice, that she was only letting him know out of kindness.  Now he had so much to look forward to: shrinking …

“Stroke a little faster, Nicky.  Mmm … Good … just like that …” she said, her voice again sounding so sweet, yet charged with dominant energy.  “You’ll be a good boy and stroke yourself all day long for me, won’t you Nicky?”

Amidst his groans, he nodded his head, bringing himself to even further ecstasy.

She tugged a bit farther on her shirt, watching his eyes bug out in response, his hand pumping just a little faster.  “You won’t slow down when I leave, will you?  Not even if you start to feel tired?”

He shook his head vehemently, stroking, stroking …

“Mmm … good boy … good boy … don’t stop even once, Nicky, no matter what.  I need you to be ready for me tonight.  You have to WANT me more than you’ve ever wanted me before.  That’s the only way what I have planned will work.”  She gave one last little tug on her shirt, showing him even more; and then she stood up, peering down at him with another contented grin, adjusting the view from the camera on her shoulder.  “Keep your eyes on the TV, Nicky, and don’t stop.  I’ll be back soon.”

She walked away, stooping through the doorway, closing the door behind her.  His eyes turned immediately from her to the screen, seeing the colossal image of her breasts wobbling deliciously with each step she took.  On screen, they were each easily wider and taller than his whole body; by the time she had entered the garage, his mind was already numbing to everything except the most simpleminded thoughts of her and her breasts.  It took so much effort to move any part of his body, even his hand – but it was well worth the effort, at least for now, as he lost himself in the sweet bliss of the moment.  He freely allowed his desire for her to wash over him and drive his hand onward and onward, to give him even greater bliss.

And all he could think about was Her, and how utterly, totally, inconceivably WONDERFUL she was, for giving him this gift, letting him stay ‘with’ her all day, as if perched on her shoulder, allowed to stare to his heart’s content.  For those next few hours, the TV screen became his whole world; his eyes remained utterly glued to them, never once looking away.  His hand overcame his body’s sluggishness again and again to continue his rhythmic stroking – all it took to motivate him was another glance at the massive expanse of breast flesh, nestled in tight between the cups of her bra, and he found the strength to stroke again and again.

Her breasts began to have an almost hypnotic effect on him, dragging him away from reality and down into the blissful realm of his subconscious.  He would go for minutes on end before some noise or flicker of her surroundings through the camera would snap him out of his trance momentarily.  She seemed to have only just left – but as he snapped out of a daze he realized she was already in the parking lot, getting out of the car – oh god, leaning forward … -- and heading into the school.  With every step she took –her breasts swaying and wobbling so enticingly – he became more deliriously, dizzyingly aroused.

He watched her pause just before entering the school, tugging on her shirt and bra, pulling them this way and that, adjusting herself, hefting her weighty flesh in her palms.  She was supposedly just adjusting herself – but Nick suspected it was more for him than anything.  His suspicions were confirmed when she gave one good, final squeeze then whispered, only loud enough for the small microphone to hear, “Are you watching, Nicky?”

He gasped, his mind reeling.  He felt the uncontrollable urge to jerk off even harder, knowing he was still in Her thoughts, knowing that she knew how easily she was dominating his mind and body from afar with such a simple gesture.  He began to yearn for even more, wishing he could actually touch them, not just see them; wishing she were here right now, to dominate him and manipulate him in person.  He’d give anything – anything, his whole life even – for that privilege.

But that wasn’t her plan.  She started going about her day as if he weren’t there.  It was so easy for her to put thoughts of him aside – but for him, this was simply impossible.

He could only barely see some of her surroundings beyond the swells of her breasts, and could faintly hear the familiar voices of people he once knew as she walked through the hall – but he fixated only on her.  If he had been aware of her surroundings, he would have realized the powerful effect she was having on everyone around her, fascinating to behold.  It was so far beyond how people viewed her even two days ago.  Everywhere she went now, a hushed silence seemed to fall on the much smaller students around her as they turned and stared up in awe, stepping out of her path, stunned into silence.  They could hardly believe that she was still a human being like them – it seemed impossible.

But Nick could think of none of this – only her breasts.  They were his entire world – looming so big and full on the huge screen that he could see nothing else.  Just glorious, glorious flesh.

 At times, while sitting in her classes, Michelle would suddenly pull down on the edge of her neckline, or press upwards on the undersides of her breasts, and just hold it there for several seconds, even as long as a minute at a time.  It drove him absolutely wild, knowing that she was doing this on purpose, for his benefit.  It would drive him into a sudden, reckless frenzy, redoubling his efforts on his member, making him cry out and moan in the most desperate way, his whole soul going out to her, wanting her so badly – but having nowhere to go, no way to satisfy his desire.

The worst of it came in second period, when she had a girl move out of her normal seat for her, so that Michelle could sit front and center in the classroom, right in front of Mr. Henry’s awestruck eyes.  Poor Mr. Henry, who had nearly had a meltdown in front of her in class the week before.  But now, he had no chance …

Nick couldn’t see him – nor could he have paid attention to him anyway – but Mr. Henry now began to react freely and openly, unable to help himself, as Michelle pointedly ran her hands sensually across her breasts, leaned forward, casually changed posture – anything and everything to drive both Nick and the teacher wild.  Mr. Henry tried his best to teach the day’s lesson – but he never went more than a few words before trailing off; the sounds of his panting and nervousness could even be heard through the microphone on Michelle’s shoulder.  And, three times that period, Mr. Henry had to excuse himself for a trip to the bathroom – and everyone there knew what he was doing, but no one really laughed.  They were equally awed by Michelle’s presence, her immense body sticking out far above the rest of the class, commanding everyone’s attention even while seated.  And she didn’t say a word, only waiting quietly and serenely for the teacher to return and nervously hide behind the podium, only to undergo the entire ordeal all over again.

But that was nothing at all compared to what Nick was facing back home.  It was a continual, never-ending onslaught on his body and mind.  He would alternately collapse in a shivering heap of misery on the floor of the crib, only to suddenly leap up and crash against the bars in a useless charge of desperation, trying futilely to reach her; only to collapse again, body exhausted and brain short-circuiting, then repeating the process all over again.  She would finally remove her hands only after he could truly take no more, after the most bitter frustration had wreaked havoc on his psyche and left him twitching and empty.  She would then just sit there, as if nothing had happened – though he knew that she knew what she was doing to him.

He began to lean forward, unconsciously pulling himself through the bars as much as he could to bring himself just a little bit closer to the screen, closer to her … He was falling into one of his dazes again, reaching out stupidly like he actually thought he could touch her. His burning longing for her began to build up more and more and more as she went through first period, then second – and he began to grow desperate, seeing her so close yet so far away; reaching out for her but never able to touch her.  He would beat off faster and faster, without even being aware of what he was doing.  There were times he would almost – almost – have the urge to stop, just from the sheer pain in his arm.  But each time he would catch himself at the last moment, her words echoing in his mind: ‘Don’t stop, Nicky.  Not even once …’  And, somehow, he would find the energy and courage to go on.

It would become all a haze for him, like a dream – or perhaps a nightmare.  For he would suddenly ‘wake up’, some time later, and find himself stroking and stroking like a madman, his skin glistening in sweat, his arm screaming from overexertion, his weak body on the verge of collapse.  His member would became raw and hypersensitive from so, so much rubbing – yet he didn’t stop.  Not until his loins ached for release, until his body could take absolutely no more – and then, after one last desperate push, his will would suddenly give out, and he would sink down into the soft bed of her clothes, and descend into a dull, twitching stupor, still slowly stroking his cock, just like she had asked.  She told him not to stop stroking, not to stop staring at her tits – but it was melting his mind

Lunch came, and he could see only the heavy wobbling of her cleavage – but didn’t notice that she was sitting alone.  She had hardly spoken a word all day, to anyone except Nick.  And now – though Nick couldn’t see it – as she sat at her usual table at lunch, her friends one by one approached but … felt deterred, as if magnetically repelled from the spot where Michelle sat.  It wasn’t that they didn’t admire her – they still did, in a sense.  But at this point her size, beauty, and intelligence had become almost otherworldly and unnatural, hard to wrap their heads around, making them instinctively shy away from her like all the other students.  Her so-called ‘friends’ sat elsewhere; and not only did her own table remain unoccupied except for her, but the nearest tables around her too.

She seemed to instill in everyone the same sense of quiet awe, in a sense – but it was only partially reverence, and partially something else.  It was as if they could all sense the evilness in her expression and bearing, and it made them uncertain and afraid of her.  She sat alone, both revered and shunned, a pariah in her own right, partly of her own choosing but partly not.

She showed no emotion as she ate her two trays worth of food, chewing quietly, staring forward, head sticking out well above the crowd and not even looking at the lesser beings around her.  She was barely fit to live among them now; she could hardly even fit in their booths or desks, or through their doorways.  But beyond the physical dimension, she knew she could never be accepted by them or engage in any real meaningful interaction with them.  They were all beneath her – this wasn’t arrogance on her part, it was a simple fact.

She had only two choices now.  One would be to try to return to her old self (or at least a more moderate version of herself) and try to ‘fit in’ again.  But now that she had come this far, could she bring herself to turn things around if she even wanted to?  Could she really just ‘start fresh’ and, what, go to college next year like all the other classmates?  Get a normal job; live a normal life?

That sounded almost laughable to her now.  Not even the ‘good’ side of her mind would allow that.  And after last night, she could sense that the ‘good’ in her mind had already begun to mingle with that other side, the two somehow slowly starting to become one.  For one thing, there was Nick – he actually needed her domineering side now, needed it perhaps even more than her compassionate side.  So concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ were not so simple now.

She had forced him into such an unwinnable position, to the point where he desired more than anything to sacrifice himself to her, despite what it would cost him – or maybe because of it.  She knew that nothing now gave him such a thrill as that.  It was a dangerous thing, ridding him of all his ego and sense of self-worth – for now that that was gone, there was no telling what he would be willing to give up for her sake.  He had by now clearly proven that even a ‘stable’ life with her now – remaining at his same height forever, even living as her pet or slave – was completely out of the question, bringing him no end of suffering and emptiness.  One way or another, something would have to be done about his unquenchable appetite to always give more of himself, more …

That was, in fact, what she was ‘buttering him up’ for back at home – she knew his body was resisting him more than ever with each dose he took, so he would require all of his remaining mental faculties to will anything to happen now … and, in fact, he needed her help, or else he would remain in his pain- and lust-wracked miserable state without hope of rest or recovery.

So, yes indeed, she really was helping him; she really was doing this for his own good now – while incidentally, at the same time, looking to fulfill her own deep-rooted urges and appetites, enjoying carrying out her plans as much as Nick surely would …

Sitting alone, she now felt the mood strike her to give her bosom a nice, hefty squeeze, drawing it out, knowing Nick must again be driving himself crazy over it at home.  “Just a few more hours, Nicky …” she whispered into the microphone on her shoulder.

She looked up, seeing a few timid stares her direction as those around her both gawked and wondered what she could possibly be doing.  But, upon catching her stare, they each immediately turned away, far too afraid and intimidated to hold her gaze for even one more moment. 

Michelle sighed and poked idly at her remaining food, caught deep in thought.  Somewhere along the line, she had lost all contact with others, and all chance of friendship.  Her supposed ‘friends’ she had sat with last week were all part of the same system Nick had been part of, and so they had never been anything more to her than pawns anyway, a device for humiliating and molding Nick as she had wanted.

Funny, then, that the worst of them all, the one person she had despised most in this world, was now the only person she had any connection with.  Though by no means could she call him a friend, Nick had in a way become something of a companion to her, a counterpart of sorts.  She realized she would have felt perhaps even more isolated and alone right now if not for him being ‘with’ her right now, even if it was only via a camera on her shoulder.  In fact, she might have left school early by now (she easily could) to get back to him, except that she had something still to accomplish today coming up in sixth period …

* * *

Nick watched every second – every single moment – of her and her movements, still not looking away as she had instructed.  By the time lunch passed by, his pain and yearning had become far more painful than he could ever have imagined.  Soon his strength began to truly give out, making it utterly impossible to stroke himself as urgently as he desired.  His energy almost completely sapped, he lay shivering and twitching on his side, staring through the bars, his heart tearing itself apart more with every moment he looked at her.

But he couldn’t look away; he fell into a quiet trancelike state, his perception of the world bending and twisting.  He could hardly think now; he could only feel her power, her control over him, coursing through his body.  Hallucinated images flashed before his mind, changing what he saw on screen – he imagined his hand actually being able to touch her … oh, how wonderful that would be … He imagined his own body, so puny compared to her breasts, being nestled in between them …

He began to live for those moments when she would casually lean forward in her seat, or brush aside her long locks of hair from her chest, or any of a dozen other movements – no matter how slight – that would make his heart flutter and captivate his mind completely.  Each time it would create for him one of those rare, indescribable, singular moments – like when you lay in bed with your lover, locking arms, holding her tight – but you can never pull her quite close enough; and for one fleeting moment you feel that perfect sensation, that feeling of oneness … but it always passes, always too soon.

He could hardly think, but he could still remember the feelings he would get just from being near her, even days ago.  How he had watched her becoming more and more with each passing day; how she had soon become to him that one special crush, that one unattainable girl, pined after all day long.  Like that girl you remember from high school who would sit across from you each day in class, oblivious to your secret feelings for her.  You would notice every little thing she said or did; your heart would secretly flutter when her eyes innocently met yours, even for the briefest moment; your mind would race to think of what you would say the next time you spoke – but when it came time, you would stumble over the words.  You would want to ask her out so badly, wanting nothing more than to make her happy – but you were too afraid that she would say no, that she was too good for you.  And so each day you would suffer, staying calm on the outside though on the inside you were being torn apart with a feeling too powerful for words to describe.

But these feelings had been only the beginning of it.  Now … now these feelings were a thousand times stronger, far too much to bear.  It was as if all this pining and yearning after her over the last week, day after day, always around her and always watching her grow more and more, and wanting her all the more desperately because of it – it seemed to have been collecting inside him all along; and now all this built-up yearning had come flooding out of him all at once with frightening power.  His want for her was so, so much stronger than ever before.  So much desire … such painful, agonizing desire … She seemed so close to him on the screen, her breasts so sublime, so abundant, so intoxicating … and yet, she wasn’t really there; he couldn’t really reach her, or tell her how he truly felt.  She was now a supreme goddess in his eyes, yet he was helpless to show her the depth of his devotion.

For, though he knew he had accomplished much – growing her to such sublime proportions already – he also knew it could never be enough for him.  He could never be satisfied; he would ALWAYS want to give her more, and more, and more—

But the tragic truth was that he only had so much more to give.  He was already so tiny, so weak, so pathetic.  He would gladly give her every last bit of himself he had left, to make her happy, to make her just that much better – but it wasn’t enough!  She would grow only a small fraction of what she had already, hardly enough to notice.  And he would dwindle into what – into nothingness?  He would be gone, and she – being the true goddess she is – would move on, and he would be forgotten.  A puny, pathetic, microscopic nothing, so far beneath her that he wasn’t even worth remembering.  Now that she had broken him down to the point that he wanted to give her everything, he found himself with almost nothing left to give.

Such a cruel, cruel fate … perhaps THIS was his real punishment; perhaps she had wanted this for him all along.  But, as appalling as that thought was, he could not fault her for it.  She was perfect; beyond reproach.  And he deserved no better than the darkest, grimmest end.  As the remaining few hours of school wore on, he sank into a depression so deep that he thought nothing could ever pull him back out.  The only sound he made was whimpering, as he lay defeated and deflated on the crib floor, worshipping her breasts which had become like a symbol to him of her greatness and perfection, a symbol of his deepest desires that could never be satisfied.

* * *

It was now sixth period – chemistry class – and Michelle sat and waited calmly in her seat, in the back of her mind still aware of what Nick must be going through by now at home, but focusing her main attention to the front of the class, where the last group before her was finishing up their presentation of their laughably simplistic chemistry project.

Michelle was scheduled to present last that day, but she hadn’t bothered wasting her time preparing any sort of presentation or report.  She knew there had been quite a buzz around the school and, more recently, in the media.  She hadn’t spoken a word to the press, though – not yet.  Most of her time spent out of the house over the weekend had instead been spent meeting with her sponsors – in private, of course.

But, of course, rumors abounded – about Michelle, about the whereabouts of Nick, about the cause of the dramatic physical changes.  Nick himself probably wasn’t even aware how wide the news had spread – confined to her house, sheltered from the outside world, no doubt still ogling her tits right now on the TV oblivious to the increasing coverage on other stations.  It was still mostly local news covering the story; incredulity was still keeping most of the larger public from fully buying into it yet.  It hadn’t even been a week yet, after all, since any notable changes had occurred.  Still, Michelle knew it was only a short matter of time until public attention would reach ‘disruptive’ levels and begin to interfere with the rest of her plans.  Still, she knew there was time – just enough time – for her to make her first public announcement and get away with it.

This did seem an appropriate place for it – right now in Chemistry class.  In a way, this was where it all began.  And, not surprisingly, everyone by now had made the connection that the two of them – Nick and Michelle – had just so happened to team up for the Chemistry project right around the time the changes had begun.  People therefore assumed it must have been some sort of experiment gone wrong, some crazy accident that caused these never-before-seen consequences.

No one really thought that Michelle, an unknown girl in some small-town high school, could have actually deduced the formula herself.  It must have been a mistake, they said – while others still dismissed it entirely, calling it a hoax.  But even still, there were many curious minds wondering what the two lab partners had done to produce this result and if the result could be repeated.  And the media seemed to have settled on this day – the day of the Chemistry project presentations – as the day that this information might most likely be revealed.

That was why a reporter and camera crew from a local news station were now sitting in the back of class, waiting impatiently and eyeing Michelle almost nervously.  Reporters weren’t normally allowed on school property – but, in fact, she had gone to the principal and convinced him to allow just one inside, even against school rules.  And her sponsors, too, had warned her against speaking to the public or the media – but they were too short-sighted.  She had her reasons for what she was about to say to the world.

She was scheduled to present last that day, for ten minutes.  But she only needed one.  The entire class had seemed to grow more and more nervous over the course of sixth period, the tension and anticipation building slowly until finally it was her turn to present.  They all knew, or at least hoped, that something big was about to be announced.

She got up and strode with quiet confidence up to the front of the room.  The light on the camera flicked on in the back of the room, held with slightly shaking hands as the man holding it tried to calm his nerves.

She paused, looking around silently, seeing them all waiting with bated breath.  She looked one at a time at her classmates, seeing them each avert their gaze in turn, nervous and apprehensive as they waited for her to speak.

Enough time had passed that Mrs. Miller felt the need to speak up – but even she seemed on edge, an uneasy frown on her lips as she prompted Michelle by saying, “You … you may begin.”  Almost as if she feared what would be revealed.

Michelle eyed Mrs. Miller for a moment, considered, then looked to the back of the room.  “I’d like him to ask me,” she said simply, referring to the reporter.

A brief silence, then: “M-Me?”

“You did come here to interview me, didn’t you?” Michelle replied coolly, smirking in mild amusement mixed with disdain.  Him being a man, she knew he would have extra difficulty interacting with her.  It struck her fancy to prove a point to her new audience.

The reporter coughed rather nervously, caught off-guard by being put on the spot like this.  “U-Um … do … do you have any comment about … um …”  He nervously shuffled through his notes, forgetting the young man’s name despite having rehearsed it for hours that day.  “… about Nick Avery, the young man who was allegedly … umm … shrinking?”  He blushed nervously, as if feeling stupid for even asking it.

Michelle smiled thinly, almost condescendingly, at the small, average-sized man in the back of the room.  “What about him?”

He quailed under her intense stare, suddenly feeling cowed into further timidity.  He glanced down nervously at his notes again before managing to speak, “Um … well, I j-just thought … maybe it’s possible that his shrinking and your, um … g-growing, are … related …”

She paused, staring across the room at him.  “Was that supposed to be a question?”  There was something about her look that terrified the shit out of him.

“Come here,” she said simply, pointing to the space next to her.  His immediate reaction was panic; he looked over at the guy holding the camera, but he just looked back, as if to say ‘You’re on your own, buddy.’

He looked back at her and saw the look she was giving him, and something told him not to keep her waiting.  He nervously shuffled forward, his heart pounding.  As he approached the space next to her, he craned his neck up in true awe, feeling shorter than he’d ever felt before next to this towering 7-foot-plus behemoth of a woman.  They said she was big, but – holy shit – he only came up to her tits, her huge, distracting tits; and she wasn’t even wearing heels …

He looked back at the camera with a look of helpless fright, then back up at her, trying his best to avoid staring at her breasts planted right in front of his face.  He knew he couldn’t afford to look – this video very well could end up being played all over the national news … and he hoped the erection springing up in his pants wouldn’t be seen, either …

“Now, are you going to interview me properly?” she said down to him with mocking derision.

He had never been so intimidated.  He finally managed to ask, “Wh-Where is Nick Avery?”

She just shrugged, an amused smirk on her lips.

“Y-You know where h-he is, don’t you?  C-Can I s-speak with him instead?”  His shaking arm lifted the mic up towards her mouth.

“Hmm …” she replied slowly, enjoying herself.  “I’m afraid he’s not available for comment,” she replied simply.  But she pointedly brought her hands up and pulled outward on the neckline of her shirt for a moment, ostensibly adjusting herself innocently.  In reality, of course, back home it caused Nick to writhe and moan in desperation at even this slight gesture directed at him.  She smiled inwardly at the thought of it.

The reporter didn’t know that, of course – though he couldn’t stop himself from gawking for a few gut-wrenching moments before staring back up at her face, blushing.  He felt himself starting to lose control of the ‘interview’; he couldn’t take much more of this.

He focused as much as he could, jumping straight to his most burning question.  “W-Well … d-do you know what c-caused it – you know … this.”  He gestured dumbly at her toweringly beautiful body, and she just smirked.  “I-I mean … w-was it part of your chemistry experiment, b-but then things went wrong …?”

“No,” she replied cryptically.

“Oh.  Um … then what—“

“No, I mean nothing went wrong.”

The reporter did a double take, almost dropping the mic.  “H-Huh?”  He was caught totally off-guard.  “Umm … wait, so … you mean …”

She silently nodded, an almost sinister smile on her lips.  “Yes, this was my project from the beginning.  I developed a formula capable of dramatically enhancing the female body.  And, later, I figured out additional modifications which were capable of so much more … and I used Nick Avery to accomplish all of this.”

A dead silence fell over the room as her words just started to sink in.

“That’s right,” she added, turning her head to look smugly into the camera lens, knowing the entire world would hear her next words.

“I shrunk Nick Avery – on purpose.”

No one – not the reporter, not the teacher, no one – dared to move a muscle.  The only sound was from the camera man nearly dropping the camera, catching it just in time to see her turn around and walk out the door.  It shut behind her, and the video continued rolling for ten seconds of stunned silence, before finally turning off as the camera man lowered his equipment and stared across the room at his partner.  The reporter stared back, just as appalled as he was.  They both knew they had to get back to the news room and spread this video to the public, to the authorities, as soon as they possibly could.  Whether she had been telling the truth, or was just a nutcase holding a poor man hostage – either way, the entire world would need to hear about this.