- Text Size +

He must have fallen into an uneasy sleep, because the next thing he knew, he was woken up by a familiar sound: the garage door opening.

He blinked, registering his surroundings … and began to panic.  What the hell had come over him??  He was still lying on the cold floor, next to the dishes he hadn’t cleaned up – and still clutching her panties tightly in his hands.  Oh no …

He scrambled to his feet, hearing the car pull into the garage and the car door opening.  The sound of heels on concrete.  ‘Click, clack, click …’

He frantically tossed the panties aside and grabbed the plate – no, too heavy.  He grabbed the utensils on the floor nearby, decided to at least get those into the sink, maybe it would help …

She was so close to the door now.  He scampered up to the sink, reached up, and … Wait – what the hell?  He couldn’t even reach high enough, even up on his toes!  But he was sure he was at least tall enough to touch the sink earlier … Was that shrinking feeling he felt earlier actually … real??

He cried out in panic as the door opened.  He whirled around, looked up – and his lust returned to him all at once, like a punch to his gut.

“Hiiii, Nicky…” her sexy voice called out, her plump lips breaking out in a wide smile upon seeing him standing naked by the sink.  She stepped towards him.  She was so stunning … so perfect … He dropped the utensils and slumped against the counter, feeling woozy at the sight of her.  She wasn’t much changed from earlier – but still, he could tell.  The coat she wore was stretched a bit tighter around her bust; her skirt rode a little higher up her thigh; and he couldn’t have shrunk more than a couple inches but, at his height, every single inch counted for so much.  Her huge legs strode right up to him, her knees almost hitting him in the face, except they were now a little above his head … Oh god, he was hardly half the size of each of her legs …

Michelle was smiling wide, staring down at him with delight and mischief.  “Why, hello there …” she purred, her voice taking on an almost surreal quality for him, booming and ringing in his ears.  Whether the effect was more physical, or mental, he would never know.  He only stared up at her in awe.

“Say …” she continued slowly.  “You seem … shorter …”  She took one small step forward; and, with widening eyes, he was forced to retreat backwards, making way for her huge leg.  She had never been so intimidating.

“Are you shorter, Nicky?” she queried playfully, stepping even closer.  He whimpered, stepping back and turning his head up with a guilty look in his eyes.  Holy shit, she was huge.

She turned her head sideways and looked around the floor.  “What’s this?  You didn’t do what I asked.  You didn’t do ANY of it.”  She turned her penetrating gaze upon him once more, making him quake in fear.  “Why not, Nicky?”

“I-I-I …”  But, before he could stammer a response, her eyes fell on the crumpled ball of panties that he had hastily thrown to the floor nearby.

“Are those my panties??” she asked in what sounded like genuine surprise – yet her wicked grin seemed to indicate otherwise.

Nick truly began to panic now.  He was in such deep shit …

“I-I c-can explain!” he blurted anxiously, shimmying sideways along the cabinet behind him, fearing her wrath.

She didn’t seem angry or upset like he had expected.  She just stared down at him with those scary, penetrating eyes, and told him in a level tone that allowed no room for argument, “Bring the dishes to me.”

He jerked his head in surprise, staring dumbly up at her.  She snapped her fingers insistently, though, and this galvanized him into action.  Acting on pure adrenaline, he darted forward to scoop up the empty glass and utensils, darting back and raising them up for her to take quietly.  He did the same with the plate, able to lift it all the way over his head in a brief but surprising show of strength.

She lifted the plate effortlessly over him and dropped it with the other dishes in the sink, stepping forward in the process, all but trapping him between her legs and the cabinet behind him.  “Hmm …” she said while turning on the faucet, “I see you can certainly lift the dishes yourself … so I wonder why they didn’t get done?  Perhaps you got distracted somehow … or, perhaps, you didn’t actually want to do them in the first place …”

Nick’s eyes darted up to her in shock.  How … How did she know??  He watched her glance down with a knowing smirk, her eyes boring holes in his head.  He shuddered, feeling so exposed, so vulnerable … she had really struck a cord, and she knew it.  He tried not to panic … but he just couldn’t help it.  He  decided to make a run for it, darting forward and trying to squeeze between her legs towards freedom.

But that was a big mistake.  Her legs instantly clamped down, squeezing him, forcing the air out of his lungs with minimal effort.  “Oh?  Where do you think you’re going?” she said calmly, almost amusedly, in sharp contrast to the pain and terror he was facing down below.

Suddenly, he felt her legs shifting, and – completely at their mercy – he found himself pushed forward, shoved with surprising roughness back against the cabinet.  She was so powerful, so dominant … He was completely at the mercy of her leg – scared, yet also highly, unavoidably, aroused by how she was treating him.

She started using her leg to toy with him, giving him a bit of room then suddenly pinning him back against the cabinet, and repeating.  She was intentionally handling him roughly, and she could tell he was enjoying it.  “Is this what you were hoping for, Nicky?” she asked in a haughty tone, grinning down at him predatorily.  “Were you fantasizing about me coming home and dominating you like this?  Hmm?  Is this turning you on??”

The answer was obvious.  Part of him tried to resist, tried to push her off; but the other part of him was responding with growing arousal, an automatic response to her domination that he couldn’t control.  He began to moan and shudder, pawing feebly at her shin only to be shoved back again and again, pressed and immobilized against the cabinet.  Occasionally, her lower shin would brush up against his rock-hard member, causing him fits of uncontrollable pleasure.

Amidst this, he looked up to see her turning her attention to the dishes, calmly bending down to clean them in the sink well above his head, her leg still toying with him.  She was controlling him completely, with almost no effort.  It turned him on to know that he couldn’t leave, even if he wanted to.

“Oh, relax, Nicky,” she said casually down to him, still focusing her eyes on the dishes.  “I’m not upset – I KNEW you wouldn’t do any dishes.  I just wanted to test you …”

“T-Test me??” Nick stammered, wriggling nervously, uselessly against her leg.

She chuckled.  “Of course!  That’s why I slipped some potion into the milk before leaving.  I wanted to see if you could still shrink for me, completely unprovoked … and we both know you never could have shrunk unless you really wanted it – isn’t that right?”

Nick whimpered, realizing how he had been played, realizing how humiliating and sad it was that he still couldn’t help but shrink for her even when she had given him reason not to!  How could he possibly hide his feelings for her now …

She eyed him with a mischievous grin as she cleaned the last few dishes.  “Hmm …” she began ominously, “you know, a deal is a deal, though.  You didn’t do the dishes … and I think you know what your punishment will have to be …”

Oh no – she was going to shrink him even MORE!  But how could he hope to stop her now …

Her words drove him to even more fervent bouts of anxiety and lust, wriggling madly against her dominating leg, and her words.  And, worst of all, the fear of shrinking only seemed to intoxicate him more.

 She chuckled, feeling his movements becoming more urgent against her leg.  “Mmm … you really ARE enjoying this, aren’t you?” she said in a teasingly sexy tone.  “Is that your little stiffy I feel?”  She let out a low, sinister laugh and mashed her lower leg against the length of his body, pinning him completely and pressing against his crotch in the process.  She began to wriggle and twist her leg against him, hearing him moaning almost frantically now, his head forced uncomfortably to the side against her leg and the cabinet, his legs spread out to make way for her foot.  He began to lose sight of where he was, just giving in to the immense pleasure and thrill of being dominated by her.

It suddenly stopped.  She retracted her leg, stepping back to let him fall to the floor, his muscles failing him.  Slowly, he lifted his head, only to see her towering so vastly far above him, starting to open her coat and pull it off to reveal the tight white button-down shirt and short skirt beneath, already a size too small for her thanks to his earlier shrinking.

He began to whimper, mesmerized by her body, trembling at the thought of it expanding even more …

Her stare was so cocky, so self-assured; she knew the effect she was having on him, and she loved it.  As he slowly picked himself up and shrank back against the cabinet, she sized up his nude body with a discriminating eye.  “Interesting … I’d say you shrank no less than two or three inches while I was gone – but all I put in the milk was a single little vial, and you didn’t even drink all of that.  I think your body might be becoming less dependent on the potion … maybe soon you’ll be able to shrink even without it …”

Her eyes continued to probe him with clinical interest, like he were an animal in a lab being experimented on.  He tried not to think of the implications of what she was saying – so terrifying … so thrilling …

Her studious eyes saw everything in his expression – especially his lust.  She started advancing forward, her huge heels clicking loudly, causing the floor to tremble slightly with each step.  “I think you might be looking forward to your next shrinking episode as much as I am …” she said down to him with a sly grin on her face.

Nick, naked and exposed before her, shook his head in anxiety, feebly trying to tell her no.  She just laughed – and advanced …

His survival instincts kicked in just in time, propelling him sideways in a desperate lunge in the direction of the living room.  He knew it was useless, but he fled nonetheless, running and stumbling like a madman out of the kitchen, away from her.  He looked back for just a brief moment to see her laughing derisively and slowly, calmly following after him, unconcerned, knowing there was nowhere for him to go.

But still he ran.  He heard her calling out from behind him in a cocksure tone, “Oh, Nicky.  You can try to hide from me – at least for a while.  But you can’t hide from yourself.”

He knew she was right.  It wasn’t her that he was most afraid of; what terrified him most was the thought of him betraying himself, unable – or unwilling – to resist what she could do to him.  His little legs drove even harder against the carpet, propelling him with what seemed like blazing speed to him.  For her, though, his pace was comically slow.  She easily kept up with a slow, steady gait, casually keeping her distance and letting him wear himself out.

He bolted down the hall, his weak quadriceps already aching from exertion, feeling wobblier with every step.  He turned his head to see her still behind him, darkening the hallway with her long shadow.  He was beginning to feel trapped; rounding the corner, he saw only two doorways – and only one was open.  That doorway, he knew all too well now – but, without thinking, he went for it, out of options.  He stumbled clumsily into Michelle’s bedroom, falling to his knees and scampering towards her bed.  She was just behind him now; her footsteps were getting louder, shaking the floor beneath him.  He sought refuge in the only place he could think of – underneath her bed.

He fit easily, scampering to the middle to get as far from her as possible.  He saw her shadow moving up to the bedside; he saw her feet moving, saw her knee lowering to the ground, then her golden strands of hair coming into view.  Her face followed soon afterwards, her beautiful eyes staring intensely, straight at him, relishing the look of utter terror on his face.

She was far too massive to fit underneath the bed, but that didn’t stop her long arm from reaching forward, grasping for him.  He shrieked and scurried backwards just in time, amazed by the range of her arm.  He suspected that she could still reach farther and snatch him up if she wanted – but she held back.  She was toying with him, like a cat playing with a tiny mouse.

He watched her rise out of sight, standing on her feet.  She stepped away briefly to turn on the bedroom light.  She approached the bed again, but then there was a terrible pause as he wondered what on earth she was doing.

He held his breath in frightful anticipation, until finally he saw her dropping down again.  His heart pounded in his chest as she started to come into view.  She was laying down, chest facing the floor, shirt opened …

Oh god … Oh jesus … She had unbuttoned the top half of her shirt, revealing so much … Her heavy breasts pressed down against the carpet, smushing together, showing him so much cleavage … Even from several feet away, he began to hyperventilate, completely and utterly overcome with lust at the sight of so much milky flesh.  He was already starting to lose himself; he became dizzy, unconsciously drawing himself forward, towards her breasts.  His hand, meanwhile, found his exposed member and began pumping with reckless abandon, though he hardly realized what he was doing.

“Come here, sweetie …” her wondrous voice called out, her plump lips just barely visible from under the bed.  “Come to mommy …”

He had already pulled himself several inches forward when he realized what he was doing.  He stopped in his tracks, barely resisting – though he couldn’t bring himself to look away, or to stop the feverish pumping of his hand on his cock.  He knew she could hear it, too.

He saw her weight shifting, her ample flesh wobbling back and forth in the process.  Her face lowered down into view, her eyes brightening as she saw the look on his face, saw he had moved closer, his hand still beating off despite his humiliation.  She reached forward with a playful grin, drumming her fingers rhythmically against the carpet as she brought her huge hand closer, closer, to within inches of his cock …

She could reach him, surely.  But she didn’t – she was teasing him, taunting him, driving him wild with the implication of what her hand could do to him.  His hand pumped even more furiously, his mind starting to cave in, starting to embrace his fate …

“Why don’t you come a little closer, baby?” she taunted in a mockingly sweet voice, her huge fingers inching just a little bit farther forward.

“Why fight it, Nicky?” she added.  “It just feels too good to give in, doesn’t it?  To surrender completely to me; to sacrifice yourself for me.  What better feeling is there than that??”

Her words hit so close to home.  It was the act of sacrifice, of total submission, that was most thrilling for him.  He was lost now, forgetting about his well-being, thinking only of that moment of pure ecstasy that would follow from another act of sacrificial shrinking.  He moved to get closer to her, finding her hand slinking away, keeping its distance, tempting him forward.  He moved closer still, nearing the edge of the bed, seeing her massive breasts looming larger and larger, a massive wall of cleavage before him.

“That’s it, Nicky.  Closer.  I’ll play nice – I promise …”

A tiny warning bell went off in Nick’s head.  He had actually – again – almost fallen for it, out of pure gullibility and desire.  But now, for the briefest of moments, he remembered her making similar promises to him before, acting sweet and gentle, buttering him up, just like earlier that day … But now he knew it was just an act.  He knew she would not be gentle – she would make him suffer, make him wallow in despair …

He stopped moving forward, and started to retreat.  Michelle stared back at him with a curious glance, as if surprised this little mouse was still trying to fight back.  He started to turn away, putting her out of sight …

But his other mind suddenly broke free, turning him back with wild lust, driven by the primal urge to experience exquisite torture at her hands.  He wanted this, he actually wanted the torture …

No!!  He wrenched himself back at the last second, retreating to relative safety in the middle of the bed.  His mind was tearing itself apart, pulled in two different directions, but he was holding for now.  How long could he last, though …

Michelle let out a low chuckle, expressing genuine surprise but remaining unconcerned.  “What’s this?  Still trying to fight me, eh?”  With his back still turned to her, he heard her get up and begin walking around the bed, towards the other side, stepping slowly and surely, every step creating a light tremor that only added to his fear.

She came around to the other side and slowly bent down, bringing her impressive assets once again within his vision.  He spun away almost frantically, knowing it would only take a few moments of staring for him to lose himself again.  He heard her laugh evilly, and he pinched his eyes closed and tried to shut her out of his mind.  He found his resolve holding, and this gave him confidence.

He heard her stepping away again, back to the side closest to the door.  He heard her leaning down, but he kept his eyes shut – still resisting, still hanging on by a thread.  But, he told himself, as long as he stayed under here, he was safe – she could do nothing to him.  He could wait her out, until she was forced to leave.  He was sure she w—

Suddenly, a loud whoosh!, a swift rush of cold air, a blinding brightness.  A shriek of terror escaped his lips as he opened his eyes to find her end of the bed swinging up into the air with impossible speed, crashing against the opposite wall of the bedroom, leaving him lying utterly exposed in the middle of the empty floor that just opened up.  He realized she had simply reached down with one arm – one long, lithe, immensely powerful arm – and tossed the bed away like it was nothing.

“Oops … did I do that?” she said, covering her mouth in a playfully girlish pose.  “I guess I don’t know my own strength …”  She giggled, then advanced upon him, reaching down.  He cowered, knowing the strength in her arms.  He didn’t dare resist as her long fingers wrapped around his chest, lifting him effortlessly.  He tried not to think about what her hands could do to his little body – all it would take would be a little squeeze from her …

He found himself being lifted higher and higher, all the way up to her chest level.  His fear of heights kicked in as he looked down and saw how far away the ground was.   For him, it would have been roughly the equivalent of a 12-foot drop to a normal-sized person.  Overall, she was easily three times his height – and even more with heels on.  He realized, from her perspective, that he must hardly look human – rather, a sub-human, a little doll or pet for her amusement, something without rights and dignity of its own …

“Wow, Nicky …” she began, seeming almost as taken by their difference in sizes as he was.  “We’ve come such a long way, haven’t we?  Just think – it was only a week ago that you were still taller than me.”  She shook her head wistfully.  “Has it really only been that long?”

She began stepping forward, carrying him like he was nothing, ignoring the anxious flailing of his little limbs.  She strode over to her 4-foot-tall bookshelf and quickly brushed aside what was on top with her arm, clearing space for her to set his fragile little body down in front of her, boosted up four feet off the ground yet still standing barely as high as her massive shoulders.

She dropped him the last few inches, hearing him give a little shriek of fright as he stumbled onto his side on the small surface of the bookshelf.  His limbs feeling weak and sluggish, he dragged himself slowly to his feet and trembled before her.  He was starting to become dizzy – from the heights, from her, from not knowing what she would do to him next.  Her presence alone was just so … breathtaking … She was huge, strong, intimidating … her torso alone was as tall as he was, her half-unbuttoned shirt presenting him with so much juicy flesh to ogle at, making it so hard to maintain his composure …

“I’ve got you now…” Michelle said with frightening confidence, moving closer.  “And now, it’s time for you to fulfill your end of the bargain.  You know I have to shrink you now because you didn’t finish your chores …”

He watched in horror as she reached into her breast pocket and slowly pulled out a small red vial, dragging it across her chest while eyeing him seductively.  Nick gasped, then moaned …but he wasn’t sure if this was more out of fear or excitement.

He felt his own mind starting to betray him.  Staggering backwards, he shook his head and protested in dismay, “B-But I … I already shrunk …”

“Of course you did,” Michelle replied matter-of-factly, popping the cork off of the vial.  “I planned it that way.  What, you though finding those panties was an accident?  You didn’t think I knew what goes on in that little head of yours??  I would have never have pretended to ‘make a deal’ with you, if I thought there was any chance you would actually succeed …”

She gulped down her half of the potion as Nick shuddered before her, scowling in anger – anger at her betrayal; and, even more, anger at his own failure …

Michelle dropped her head and smiled evilly down at him.  “Aww, don’t be like that.  I know you like it, Nicky.  See how turned on you’re getting?”

She was right – his dick was throbbing harder than ever, betraying his inner excitement at being used and abused like this …

He cried out in frustration, lowering his gaze and covering himself embarrassedly. 

“WHAT did I tell you about covering yourself up??” she hissed, her posture suddenly becoming threatening.  He whimpered as he saw her torso advancing downwards, her arm stretched out to give him the half-full vial.  “Drink,” she commanded.

Fearing for his well-being, he found just enough willpower to step backwards, and shake his head.  “No …” he muttered, not willing to concede defeat.

“Drink it – NOW!” she bellowed, the force of her words rattling his bones.

He shrunk away from her, the barest sliver of defiance still flickering in his eyes.

He was completely unprepared for what happened next.  She swiftly corked the vial then leaned her enormous body down even farther, planting her hands on either end of the bookshelf.  And then, the entire thing began to shake, rocking side to side with terrifying speed.  He shrieked in terror, losing his balance and smacking his head painfully against the hard surface of the bookshelf, only to find himself tossed and jostled about without anything to hold on to.  His helpless body threatened to fall over the edge with every gut-wrenching turn of the bookshelf.  It was totally beyond his control.

She stopped just a few terrifying seconds later, leaving him sprawled on the cold surface of the bookshelf, face down, clinging for dear life and shuddering in fear.  Until he heard her tell him, without remorse, “Get up.”

This time, he didn’t hesitate.  He weakly picked himself up off the surface and raised up onto his shaking legs, cowering up at her with very real terror.  She was still leaning over him, her arms planted on either side, her taut biceps flexing intimidatingly.  He knew he had better listen to what she had to say.

She snickered down at his erection – still somehow as hard as ever, if not harder.  But he didn’t dare cover himself this time, despite his shame.

“Now drink,” she ordered, uncorking the vial and extending it in her right hand to hold it again in front of his face.

Despite the warning bells in his mind, he hesitated.  He looked up at her pleadingly, whimpering in the meekest voice imaginable, “P-Please … no …”

Out of nowhere, her left hand came down with impossible speed from above, whooshing down right past his face, then slamming onto the surface of the bookshelf just inches from where he stood.  The entire bookshelf trembled with the loud, concussive impact of her blow.

Nick shrieked and nearly fainted from fright, falling back onto his rear and staring numbly at the huge fist next to him, and the sizeable dent it had made in the surface just below.  He gulped, realizing she literally would have killed him, crushed him to death, if her hand had come down just a couple inches to the left.

His heart pounded a mile a minute, his eyes displaying an entirely new level of fear.  He looked up instinctively to see her staring down with haughty disdain.  She probably wouldn’t have had any reservations against killing him either, and would hardly have batted an eye in the process.

“You’re not going to disobey me again, are you?” she asked icily.

Nick shook his head wildly, without a moment’s hesitation.  He took the vial immediately when offered, and wasted no time drinking the bitter fluid down.  But then, after dropping the empty vial at his side, he began to cry.

“Go ahead, Nicky,” he heard her say in a low whisper.  “Let out all your frustration.  Drive yourself crazy with it.  You know you can’t fight who you are.”  He could feel the bookshelf creaking and groaning under her as she leaned in closer, whispering intensely now.  “I know how much this turns you on, Nicky.  Go ahead … stroke yourself …”

He turned his eyes up at her and whimpered – oh, but she was leaning over him so close, her huge breasts hovering, shirt unbuttoned.  He knew what it would do to his mind if he started jerking off, but … he just couldn’t fight it.  He gave in, lowering his hand to his crotch, staring up at her with frightened lust as he began to pump.

She chuckled, seeing his resistance already fading.  “That’s right … just give in to it, Nicky.  It feels sooo good, doesn’t it?”  She lightly tugged at the open flap of her shirt, purposefully revealing even more of her cleavage for him.  He whimpered and began to beat off even faster, knowing he was only bringing himself closer to shrinking.  He knew by now that it was triggered by his thoughts.  He had managed to hide this from her so far … but how much longer until she found out??

But the longer he jerked off, the less this seemed to matter.  His breaths started coming in short gasps; his limbs wobbled and threatened to give out at any moment.  But still he jerked off, faster than ever, driving himself wild.  And she just stood there, letting him drink in the sight of her, building his lust to feverish levels.  Her presence was like a drug to him, dizzying him, warping his vision.  All he could see now was her – her impossibly wide hips, her narrow waist, those breasts …

He began to want to see her grow bigger and more beautiful, more perfect … His resistance began to fade, wanting to let himself shrink, wanting to please her.

It just wasn’t happening yet.  Something within him seemed to be fighting back, not allowing him to harm himself like this.  Oh, but he wanted to so badly …

He tried to will himself to shrink, but it wasn’t enough.  He needed something more, something to break the barrier.  If only he could … touch her …

He didn’t even realize he was staggering forward, his free hand reaching out desperately, groping for a feel of her chest lightly concealed behind the thin white flaps of her shirt.  He almost touched them, so close, so close … But she pulled away just in time, just out of his reach, her eyes up above watching him with odd intensity.

“No, Nicky.”

He moaned in desperate yearning, reaching out to her again.  “P-Please, Michelle!  J-Just .. let me …”

“No.”

He whined loudly in feeble protest, wanting so badly to tell her it was all for her, so he could make himself shrink.  But he couldn’t speak any more; driven by pure, unthinking lust, he staggered forward towards his goal, reaching for it at all costs.  So close now … so close …

She backed away a little more; he advanced …

His mind was suddenly wrenched back to reality, his survival instincts kicking in just milliseconds before tumbling over the edge of the bookshelf, possibly to his demise on the floor far below.  He gasped, teetering for a terrifying moment before finally regaining his balance and stumbling backwards to momentary safety.

He stood up, gasping for air, looking up at her.  He saw in her eyes that she wouldn’t have bothered to catch him if he fell.  She just didn’t care.

He shuddered, backing away in fear.  “You don’t get to touch me,” she said down to him.  “You don’t deserve to.”

She stood in terrible silence for some moments, letting his mind reel in fear and despair.  Being denied like this only made him more desperate, more out of control, like a wild animal.  He was feverish with desire for her, jerking off recklessly, staggering forward once again.  He was so close to shrinking – he could feel it, a tingling feeling from deep within.  He knew even the slightest touch of her skin would be enough to send him over the edge … He just had to try …

“Y-Y-You … d-don’t … underst-st-and …” he stammered, desperately wanting to tell her it was all for HER, to help HER grow … but he could say no more.

“Yes I do,” she replied coldly, matter-of-factly.

“No …” he whimpered miserably, desperate to try one last time.  He made one sudden, desperate swipe at her, but his hand fell short.  In the process, with his foot already on the edge, he began to lose his balance.  He felt himself falling forward … In a moment of pure desperation, he screamed and spun around and dropped down, just barely clinging on to the edge, one arm and one leg hanging over the side.

Fearing for his life, he slowly, miserably managed to drag himself back onto the flat surface of the bookshelf, no longer in imminent danger but no closer to his true goal.  Lying on his stomach, he turned his head and looked up despondently at the massive pair of breasts just out of reach, taunting him.  He looked up even higher to see her cold stare bearing down on him with icy intensity.

He began to sob, defeated.  It was so unfair … he WANTED to shrink; it took so much guts for him to admit it to himself.  But now she just wasn’t letting him.  If only she knew what this was doing to his mind, driving him to insanity …

He took another look up into her eyes and gasped.  He suddenly knew that she could see straight into his soul; she knew everything he was thinking.

“I know I could get you to shrink if you touched my body,” she revealed, her voice so wise, so powerful.  “But that would be too easy, wouldn’t it?  No, you should want to shrink for me – that should be reward enough.  It’s taken me so long to get you to this point, but finally we’re almost there …”

Wait – what!??  What was she saying …

He trembled, staring raptly at her, as she continued calmly, “Yes, Nicky, I’ve been controlling you and manipulating you for so, so long now, far longer than you ever realized.  I’ve been ahead of you every step of the way, tricking you into wanting to shrink for me, using your ego and your desires against you.  I’ve been seeing just how ‘potent’ my potions can be, and you’ve been my guinea pig all along, slowly conditioned into a tiny, weak, submissive cretin, all so that you would never stop giving me more, and more, and more …”

His mouth gaped open, flabbergasted, bewildered.  She had been tricking him this whole time – without him even realizing??  How pathetic was he … how weak and helpless …

Her gaze continued to bear down on him, intensifying with each passing moment.  “Stand,” she commanded, her voice reverberating in his ears like the voice of a deity.

“I … I can’t …” he whimpered feebly after a moment, the strength now utterly gone from his limbs, having lost all motivation.

“Do what I say,” she demanded.  Then, an odd smile slowly crossed her lips.  “Obey your Goddess.”

His eyes shot open as she, again, seemed able to read his every thought.  He looked up at her towering form with renewed awe, finding that word almost frighteningly appropriate.  The thought of calling her that aloud, admitting her power over him … He shuddered, his weak body caught up slowly in renewed excitement.

“Y-Yes …”  He paused.  “Yes, Goddess …”

Those words seemed to send new energy into his limbs, moving almost of their own accord, responding to her command.  He found the strength to rise up onto his feet, his tiny body trembling and naked, his eyes admiring her in all her glory.  A chill ran through his body as he saw her lips upturn in the slightest of smirks at his submission.  Her own desires, too, were being fulfilled now – her own addiction to power, her lust for control … She and Nick were on a runaway train now, careening out of control with no end in sight …

“Understand this, Nicky,” she began in a biting tone, and he listened.  “Everything I’ve done to you in the last few days – the flirtation, the seduction, the ‘accidental’ touching – none of it was real; it was all just part of my plan.  You were never anything more than a tool to me.  It doesn’t matter what you want – you’re nothing; you’re hardly even human anymore.  All that matters is what I want.”

She began leaning over him, looming so huge now, so much larger than life.  Her presence began to feel surreal, dizzying, overpowering.  The more she leaned, the more he cowered, afraid and overwhelmed, feeling utterly pathetic by comparison to Her.

“I will become everything to you now,” she continued, intimidating him, dominating him in both body and mind.  “And now, you will shrink for me – and you will thank me for it.  Say thank you, Goddess.”

His knees began to buckle, his eyes almost popping out of his head as she continued to advance upon him.  She was still out of reach; yet he felt beaten down by just the sheer force of her will, her stare unrelenting.  He cowered beneath her, nearly dropping to his knees but not quite.

“Say it,” she commanded.

He just didn’t have the will to fight her anymore.  Lowering his head in shame, he whimpered, “Th-Thank you … Goddess …”

“Stroke,” she told him, gesturing at his crotch.

He obeyed immediately, resigning himself to his fate, pumping faster and faster as his sense of dread met with mounting excitement.  Pumping so fast now … His wild eyes looked up to see her still advancing.  He knew what she would say next.

“Shrink for me, Nicky … Shrink …”

He felt the tension building within him; he could almost feel her inside his mind, taking control, guiding him towards her goal.  Suddenly, he began to tingle all over.  He could feel it starting … he watched her growing before his very eyes, his own body dwindling beneath her, succumbing to her will, getting even smaller.

The feeling was sublime, like nothing he had ever experienced.  He fell to his knees, then to the ground.  The pure force of his lust drove his hand to dizzying speeds, giving him what he needed to come.  He felt it, that split second of calm before the storm.  He was finally going to come on his own, without her help.  Now, right now, right—

“No, Nicky,” Michelle hissed, her gaze turning threatening.  “You’re not allowed to come.”

Nick yelled out in agony, feeling his orgasm suddenly ripping away from him.  He couldn’t disobey her, not even in his most desperate moment of passion.  She controlled him, even down to his subconscious.  He floundered miserably on the bookshelf for some time, his mind flooding with despair.  His mind was being torn apart from excruciating pain; and she watched it all unfold with keen and almost clinical interest and fascination.  His vision literally began to flicker, his mind jarred in and out of reality, descending into madness.

After enough time had passed, he could twist and flail no more.  There was nothing left in his limbs.  He lay face down, sobbing, feeling the bitter sting of betrayal.  He had done exactly what she asked … why had she stopped him … why …

His eyes closed, he suddenly felt her huge hand clamping down along the entire length of his forearm, dragging him forward until his limp body dangled in the air.  Even now, the skin of his arm tingled powerfully, a bitterly ironic reminder of the power of her touch.  His erection flared up into the air as if mocking him; he was far too spent now to bring himself back to orgasm, and he knew it.

She dumped him unceremoniously to the floor, just in front of her closet.  She crouched down and watched him in silence for a few agonizing seconds, the bitterness welling up inside his chest.

But, as she spoke, her tone was oddly striking – neither kind nor cruel; somehow … beyond both of those words, in a way that was beyond his comprehension.  She spoke, and he listened; and the more he listened, the more his bitterness faltered, leaving only a sense of quiet awe as her words permeated his mind.

“I’m doing this to you for a reason, Nicky.  See, I’m trying to help you, help you learn.  Think back Nicky, if you can, to how you used to be, barely a week ago, before I ever began to shrink you.  You were taller than everyone, especially me.  And you were arrogant – so arrogant.  You thought you were better than everyone; and you thought this gave you the right to do whatever you pleased.  Oh, the things you used to do to those less fortunate than you – bullied them, humiliated them, did the meanest things – and all so you and your so-called ‘friends’ could get a cheap laugh.  You treated everyone like such an asshole – including me.  Because I was nothing to you.”

Still crumpled on the floor, Nick stared off numbly into space and tried to remember.  His mind began to hurt just thinking about it; it seemed so long ago now, so many forgotten memories … Had there really ever been a time when he actually looked down on her – Michelle, his goddess??

Yes … he could remember it, just barely.  He had treated her like dirt, hadn’t he?  It made him sick just thinking about it.  He began to feel a very real sense of shame.

She saw in his eyes that she was making progress.  “Yes, Nicky.  Now think back to the very beginning of our little project, what you did to me when you first found out I was shrinking you …”

He did as she told him, furrowing his tiny brow and trying his hardest to think back.  What had he done?  It was something awful … what was it?

“I was still smaller than you,” she continued.  “And weaker.  You came to me, furious; and, as usual, you didn’t care what you did to me, or how I would feel.  Do you remember what you did next?  Think, Nicky.  Think.”

His mind worked so slowly now; but, eventually, the memory began to dawn on him … and the horror of what he had done …

“You brought me to the ground, Nicky, and slid your hand up my leg ... You considered raping me, except you told me I ‘wasn’t worth the effort.’  Remember it, Nicky.  How does that make you feel …”

There was a pause, and then, all of a sudden, Nick cried out, remembering it vividly, exactly as she said.  Every terrible, despicable, wretched detail of what had gone on in his mind as he did it.  And suddenly he could remember everything about who he was, the kind of person he used to be.  It all came flooding back to him – and he began to sob, the beginnings of true regret filling his mind.  What kind of monster was he??  How could he do that to anyone, especially her??

“You deserve what I’ve done to you, every last bit of it.  Don’t you, Nicky?”

She didn’t really even believe this herself anymore – she knew what she had done to him in the last few days had gone far beyond simple revenge.  And now his defeated, crumpled body on the floor before her gave her pause, even filled her with another twinge of remorse … but no, she couldn’t reveal this to him.  Now that he worshipped her so, she HAD to make him feel sorry for what he had done to start all of this.  She had to break him down and remove the last vestiges of his former self, the arrogant jock that she had once admired but had come to hate.  She needed his reversal to be complete.

But Nick, meanwhile, couldn’t respond – too stricken with emotion, especially grief.  He could no longer lift his head if he tried; he just lay there as she continued on, her words weighing down heavier and heavier on his defeated, crumpled form, sobbing softly.

She let him sob in silence for a moment, letting his slow mind soak it all in, as she prepared herself to torment his mind even more.

“You know, I had never planned to shrink you this much – not at first.  But, as you shrunk and everyone, even your so-called ‘friends’, turned on you, you STILL didn’t learn your lesson.  I could see that you were still the same arrogant prick on the inside.”  Her expression remained emotionless, but her tone was almost disgusted as she added, “And, worst of all, your male mind was just like all the others – you just couldn’t help but want me for my looks.  Not even then, despite what I was doing to you.  So I decided to use your lust, and your ego, against you.  And I made a new plan.”

Nick continued to whimper on the floor, too weak to move.  The longer she talked, the sicker he felt – sick at what she had done, but even more, sick at himself.

Inspired by you,” she continued, “I got to work thinking of new forms of the potion.  Soon enough, I discovered one – one that could do so much more than just grow my body.  It could grow my mind too …”

Her eyes remained impassive – just staring at him, watching his reaction.  “I hardly realized at the time just how much more powerful my mind would become … And, I knew, it would come at the cost of another mind – your mind, Nicky.  I knew what it was doing to you all along – but you were already too blind to realize it.

“You see, Nicky, there was just one catch: these new effects could not simply happen, like before, just by drinking the potion.  No … for the changes to our minds to occur, it had to be triggered through mental means.  I hinted at this earlier, but you never managed to grasp the connection and realize what was happening, until it was much too late.”

Nick, unable to lift his head, pinched his eyes shut and whimpered even louder, more bewildered and miserable the more she revealed her web of lies and deception.  Her words came faster now, more intense.  “But this presented a problem.  You were still too arrogant, too proud; you would never, ever, willingly allow yourself to shrink if you knew the truth.  So I devised a plan to trick you into shrinking.  I decided to come on to you, knowing that your ego would blind you into thinking you actually had a chance with me.

“And my plan worked perfectly.  Remember that day – Thursday, was it? – when I gave you that little chemistry ‘quiz’, and you suddenly started getting all the answers right?  And you thought it was because you had outsmarted me by looking in my notes and making a new potion – you thought you were actually getting smarter from it, when in fact it was really the exact opposite: it was draining your intelligence, essentially giving it straight to me.  I knew this, of course, but I played ignorant.  And, over the next few days, all it took was a little persuasion on my part – a little flirting, some little allusions to how ‘smart’ and ‘sexy’ and ‘manly’ you were, even at your size, and how I needed your help to fix me – and your ego ate it all up.  Every last bit of it.  You actually thought you were in control of me, that I would end up as another ‘conquest’ of yours, another notch on your belt.  Your arrogance was your downfall.”

Nick could hardly believe his ears now.  He tried to stamp her words out of his mind but he couldn’t.  His world was turned upside-down, knowing she had never had a chance with her, knowing it had all been a lie.  A new, deeper sense of shame and patheticness began to trickle through him now, bringing him to further tears.

“Again and again,” she continued, “I led you on, knowing that as my body developed more and more, and as your mind became weaker and weaker, you would be even easier to fool.  You actually thought that I was the one who couldn’t control myself around you – but, all along, it was the complete opposite.

“How many times did I trick you into actually wanting to shrink yourself – a dozen?  More?  Sometimes all it took was a little light touching to get you going; sometimes I would make some ridiculous excuse or unlikely scenario – but EVERY TIME, you fell for it.  Men are all alike, always thinking with their cocks, and letting their egos get in the way.  And you, Nicky – you were the worst of them all.  So it’s fitting, isn’t it, that you’ve been reduced to this – and that YOU were the one that let it all happen.  Because, each time you shrank, it was YOU who let it – no, wanted it – to happen.  Your own mind betrayed you, again and again, until you were reduced to the sniveling, miserable, pathetic waste of life you are right now.  And you deserve it.”

She balked for a moment at the harshness of her own words – she really did have years of pent-up anger inside her, didn’t she?  It had driven her so far – maybe even too far … maybe there was no turning back now … but so be it.  Making him sorry for what he did to her, really loathe who he once was – that was her ultimate revenge.

So her expression remained resolute, accusing him and berating him to break his mind down.  A pathetic cry escaped his lips as he wallowed in the misery of his situation.  He didn’t want to think about this right now; he tried to force it out of his mind – but he couldn’t.  He heard her rise and stepping away, but he didn’t raise his head.  She returned quickly; and suddenly he felt himself being lifted roughly, like a small sack of potatoes, pulled into the closet.  She had the collar and leash in her hands; she put the collar on him, able to fasten it to one of the tightest notches now.  And he was too weak to even try to resist, as she raised the leash well above his head and fastened it on something – a small peg of some sort, for hanging things in the closet he was in.

She worked calmly and efficiently, tying the end of the leash off, eliminating the slack and leaving him just on the point of being choked by the collar.  He had to stand up perfectly straight to avoid it.  But it was so hard, though; it took so much energy on his part just to stay up.  He whimpered, hardly daring to look up at her amidst his shame and loathing.

She rose up far, far above him and spoke, her emotionless voice ringing in his ears, “You see, I don’t care about you or your feelings – I never have.  You mean nothing to me … nothing.  I’m going to take everything from you.”

She said this without emotion, callously, as if merely stating a fact.  She continued on, “But in order to do that, you need to make yourself ready.  I’m going to give you time to reflect on your miserable existence, and really let it sink in deep.  You need to be willing to let go of yourself, to cast your ego aside and embrace new meaning for your existence – one centered around me, and me alone.  When you’re ready for this, I’ll return.”

With that, she shut the closet door, sealing him off in darkness.  He cried out suddenly, all his frustration, bitterness, and loathing now rushing to the surface in one terrible moment of wretched misery.  He heard her heavy footsteps heading away, the light in the room turning off, her footsteps fading down the hall.

He was alone, so alone, with nothing but his thoughts remaining to haunt him.  A slow stream of tears continued to trickle down his face as his sluggish mind mulled through the images of his past.  His mind operated so slowly now, a tenth the speed of a normal mind – but he had all the time in the world.  He knew he would be stuck here in this miserably uncomfortable position, hung like a prisoner in her closet, for a long, long time, not to be let out until he was ‘ready.’

‘Ready?’ … How could he ever be ‘ready?’  He could never come to terms with what he had done, or what she had done to him.  Images of that moment, when he had almost raped her … the ugliness in his mind … it was all too much to bear.  His slow mind fixated on one miserable scene, then the next, feeling shittier and shittier.  He had been furious with her at first upon finding out how she had tricked him; but, as time went by, he became even more disgusted with himself for having fallen for it.  Self-bitterness began to rage inside him as he thought of all that had happened with her in a new light, now knowing the truth.  He recalled his ‘plan’, so long ago now, to take advantage of her ‘desire’ and her ‘vulnerability’ for him and use it against her to make her submit to him.  He was already at the time so small and pathetic, yet his ego, his disgusting ego, blinded him.

These thoughts slowly, slowly unfolded in his mind over several hours, just sitting there, festering, eating away at his conscience.  He heard her enter the room from time to time, moving about without a word.  She was doing something, but he didn’t know what.  He just stood in pained silence, listening sadly, until she would leave again.  And he would soon fall back into a dull, miserable stupor, slowly fading in and out of consciousness, as if his very mind were shutting down and crumbling to pieces, shattered and purposeless.

Eventually, as he thought back to Michelle, he realized his anger for her had passed.  The more he thought about her, the more magnificent she seemed in his eyes.  He thought about her tremendous size, her beauty, the incredible power of her mind – and then it slowly dawned on him that this was all because of him.  Every time he tried to use her to his advantage; every ugly, wretched thought he had for her – she had taken all of that and turned it into good.  Maybe, just maybe, he should be almost grateful for what she had done …

A slow, long shiver traveled down his spine as he began to develop a new respect for her decision.  Maybe she wasn’t so evil after all … maybe she really was only bringing him down to this point so that he could finally understand the truth, and could appreciate what she had done for him.  She had given him a chance, an incredible chance, to redeem himself, to turn his life into something good.  And now, thanks to what she had done to his mind, he could now fully appreciate the value of his sacrifice.

For she was everything to him now, his entire reason for being.  She was perfection itself; supreme.  And it gave him the ultimate thrill, the most intense pleasure, just knowing that he was allowed to sacrifice his own existence, if only to make her that much more.  He could think of no better purpose in life than that, the ultimate sacrifice.

A new sense of calm washed over him, like a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders.  He suddenly no longer cared about his aching feet, his feeble body, the throbbing pain around his neck as the noose seemed to pull tighter and tighter.  In fact, he started to embrace the pain, knowing it pleased her to see him suffer.  The collar was really starting to hurt, digging into the front of his neck, choking him, leaving him gasping for air – but he embraced it; it was only fitting for him to suffer this way.  He began to be lifted up, as if freed from the weight of his sins, his toes now barely able to touch the floor.  He shuddered in pure ecstasy, closing his eyes and tingling all over as he decided to stop breathing, stop struggling.

Barely conscious, he heard a dull thumping sound, slowly growing louder, and louder, and louder.  A light went on, entering through the narrow slits of the closet door and hitting his eye.  The light flickered; there was movement outside the closet.  And then … it opened …

He gasped and wheezed, his entire body convulsing in one powerful movement as he saw Her standing before him, bathed in light, looking more glorious than ever before.  His entire soul seemed to leave his body and go to her; he looked up with awestruck eyes to see her perfect face, looking down at him from on high, judging him, ascertaining his progress.  As they locked eyes, he felt a feeling of true peace and happiness wash over him.  But, humbled, he lowered his gaze to the floor, not feeling himself worthy to look upon her anymore.

He sensed her moving forward, leaning over him.  She unfastened the collar without a word, allowing his feet to fall flat on the floor of the closet – he realized he had shrunk considerably.  There must have still been some potion left in his system, waiting to be triggered.  And she must have known this, and had been waiting for it.  But was she satisfied with him?  Was she convinced yet?

He stumbled to the floor, but managed to rise out of sheer force of will.  He slowly approached her, eyes still averted.  She didn’t speak, or make any movement, but there was no doubt in his mind what he must do.  He collapsed to his knees in front of her, thinking of nothing but shrinking even smaller, even weaker, sacrificing himself even more.

He knew he had shrunk down again, just now – that’s how she knew to come to him.  But he could sense that he hadn’t quite yet reached the full potential of the last vial she had given him; there was still just a tiny bit left in his system, waiting to be unlocked.  He felt his body resisting him, fighting his efforts – but his will was strong.  He lowered his hand to his crotch and began fondling himself in front of her, knowing he needed to succumb fully before he would shrink.  The pleasure was immense; his member was incredibly sensitive, and he was almost instantly on the brink of orgasm – but that mattered nothing compared to the pleasure of sacrificing himself to her.

He beat off faster, giving it everything he had.  He made no move to touch her, or even look at her – he knew he didn’t deserve to.  He knew that just his own hand, and his thoughts, would be enough; and he recklessly brought himself closer and closer to orgasm, feeling the intense pleasure beginning to tear his mind apart – but he embraced this, beating off even faster, all for her.

All until his vision began to cut in and out, his mind short-circuiting again and again, his body crying out in feverish, panicked desire.  He collapsed to the ground, his body twitching and spasming, only his hand still able to move at his command.  He felt it building inside him now – a deep, deep tension burning inside him, a supreme, unquenchable desire to carry out her will, to become what She wanted.  He pumped, and pumped, and surrendered …

With a painful cry of effort, he managed to push his mind over the edge, willing his body to finally shrink.  As he felt it starting – his body receding and shrinking perhaps more rapidly than ever –  he felt a sudden surge of ultimate pleasure and thrill; and then … then … his orgasm, it was happening, actually happening, all by himself ... But … he …

No!!  In a single mind-shattering instant he removed his own hand, and commanded his own orgasm to stop.  He knew he wasn’t allowed to, because She didn’t wish it.  She would want him to suffer, and so he did.  He writhed and moaned in the most excruciating self-inflicted agony, feeling his mind ripping apart, never to be the same – even as his body shrunk and withered away, so much this time …

But, as he lay shivering and spasming on the floor at her feet, he looked up, up, almost to the ceiling, seeing this towering creature, this goddess, looking down upon him, honoring him with her presence.  And then, just then, he saw a look come over her eyes, a genuine sentiment that he knew couldn’t be faked.  Something he had never really seen before from her – it was a look of true satisfaction towards him, and even, perhaps, the slightest twinge of relief, or sympathy …

She stood in almost surprised silence, feeling the inexpressible joy of growing once again, feeling herself pushing out against her clothing, feeling her mind expanding … But even more captivating to her was his behavior just now.  “You’ve changed…” she whispered in semi-amazement from far above him, as his shrinking slowly ground to a halt below.  She looked down with a sense of quiet fascination, almost perplexity, in her eyes.  Even she had never been quite certain what the end result of all her manipulations would be – she could very well have driven him to utter raving madness instead, for all she knew.  Or any of a number of other possibilities.

But her plan had worked -- she had taken out every last arrogant thought from his mind, every last remnant of the asshole jock he used to be.  She had – finally – made him into a completely different person, selfless and egoless.

But at what cost … What was left of him now?  Now that he had truly changed, she felt something completely unexpected rising up within her – a twinge of her old feelings for him, rekindled.  Perhaps, under the surface, this had been part of what motivated her to change him all along.  And things were so different now.  She had changed since then, and he had changed … but had he changed too much?  Was he too … broken?  Had she destroyed him in the process??

And even she, for all her intelligence and foresight, now found herself at a loss.  Her eyes turned downward.  “I … I took things farther than I had ever intended,” Michelle admitted, her voice wavering in a moment of regret.  “I just … didn’t know how much I would actually enjoy it.”  She stared down with saddened eyes.  “I had such big plans – plans for us, plans for the world … but I needed a guinea pig, and you were it.  I was so mad, at first, for what you did to me, and … and …”

She cut off in mid-sentence, not quite able to bring herself to say ‘I’m sorry’ – but, as his writhing and moaning below her died down, slowing to light, raspy breaths, she knew her words were playing through his head, having an effect on him as his weakened mind tried to process them.

Was it too late to turn things around, she wondered?  Or did she even WANT to turn things around – could she even break away from her dominant side now and become something different to him, a gentle protector perhaps?  This was a new thought, even to her.  Was it still possible for them …?

As she looked at him still pathetically splayed out face-down on the floor, she felt an odd sympathy for him, finding it hard to hate what was left of him because he had changed.  She felt compelled to lower herself down to a crouch in front of him, facing into the closet where he lay, looking down with half-sympathy, half-wonder.  She was struck by his size now – almost surreally tiny to her, perhaps no more than a foot and a half tall, not very much longer than her foot perched atop her high heels sitting beside him.

He whimpered, but she saw he could hardly even lift his head to see her.  He only pawed feebly in her direction, crying.  Struck with momentary compassion, she reached down to him, her hand easily the size of his entire torso.

She touched his naked back lightly to comfort him – but she was taken aback by the vehemence of his response.  It was as if her merest touch had shocked him with electricity, so pleasurable for him that it was painful.  She withdrew her hand quickly – but now he whimpered for more!  Such a sad fate …

“Oh, Nicky …” she whispered, shaking her head wordlessly.  She moved her hand down towards him again, feeling a flash of excitement inside her – her dominant streak trying to take hold again, eagerly wishing to torture him more than ever in his miserable state.  But … she held back, even as his whimpers increased, WANTING her to torture him yet again …

She hesitated – but finally decided, perhaps out of some sense of compassion, to take back her earlier restriction.  “Nicky … you can touch me if you want.  I’m letting you touch me.”

She heard him gasp as if he had just heard the impossible.  He summoned all his strength to turn his head, looking up to her face with a mix of pure confusion and wonderment.  It was almost like he didn’t understand her words now unless they were in the form of a command.  Obeying her was all he seemed to know now – she had trained him too well …

 “Nicky …” she said, shaking her head tragically.  Slowly, she pointed at her foot.  “You can touch,” she repeated again, encouraging him, actually letting him out of sympathy.

He still hesitated, like a confused pup.  Even her efforts for kindness were no longer working on him – he seemed broken beyond repair, unable to cope on normal human terms, instead wanting to be tortured by her yet finding pain and emptiness in it at the same time.

But the way he was cowering away from her, intimidated by her size and beauty, cowed by her into perfect submission – it began to stir those feelings inside her again.  She was so close to snapping back into ‘dominant’ mode and forcing him to worship her, because she enjoyed it so much … Her fists began to clench, her blood boiling as she prepared to advance upon him, continuing the cycle of agony and pleasure …

But something about his expression now changed her mind again, for just a split second.  She didn’t hold the same hatred for him now that his old personality was gone – and again she considered the chance of living out a ‘normal’ life with him, or as normal as a life with him could be at this point.  She suddenly pulled back, away from the closet, dazed and confused like she had been last night except even more so now.  She had gained just enough leverage on her sadistic side that she was able to step outside the room, shutting the door amidst his cries and whimpers of confusion.

She hurriedly went downstairs to quickly create a new test batch of the formula to restore his height and mind.  She could feel now that she had been right yesterday, that her mind may have known the formula for this for some time now but had kept it locked up deep in her subconscious, not wanting to give up the secret – until now.  She knew it would only accomplish a little bit – maybe a few inches, maybe helping his mind a little bit too.  But it would be a start at least, and from there maybe she could uncover a little bit more of the formula, and then slowly they could slowly pulling themselves out of this slow descent into madness that they were both currently pulled into …

She readied the potion quickly, carrying the small flask of pale liquid back up the stairs and towards her room.  She returned to him to see him still sprawled on the floor and miserable – but her return only rekindled his longing and desperation, without any sense of hope left.

She would try to fix that now.  She approached him and knelt down, bidding him drink from the flask.  He seemed hesitant and suspicious, as if by sniffing the pale liquid he could guess its effect.  He seemed opposed to it, frowning and turning his head away – but she held his chin still as gently as she could and poured the liquid into his mouth.

He sputtered at first, trying to push it away.  “Drink, Nicky – you HAVE to drink!!” she exclaimed, soon coaxing some of the liquid into his mouth.  “Swallow it.  Please, Nicky.”

He looked like a child being given nasty medicine by his mother, her insistent words being the only thing keeping him from spitting it out.

This was almost making her … sad.  Part of her wanted to look down from her high perch with scorn at how pathetic and insignificant he was – but for now she brushed those thoughts aside.  She came down to his level, sitting cross-legged in front of him on the carpet.  Her face lit up for once with true kindness and compassion as she cupped her huge hand against his naked backside and slowly ushered him towards her.

He whimpered weakly, almost unable to comprehend what she was trying to get him to do, it seemed.  But with enough coaxing – his body shuddering and spasming constantly all the while, under her touch – she finally elevated his back slightly off the ground, letting his torso nestle against her shin, his head resting on her knee as her hand cupped his body from underneath.  She was practically cradling him against her leg, supporting all his weight because he was too weak to do so himself.  And he was so tiny now to her – she tried not to marvel at how tiny he was.  Her hand easily cupped his entire torso, and part of his thighs too.  He wasn’t even hardly as big as her single leg from ankle to knee, as he pressed against it weakly.

He just lay there like an invalid, emotionally and physically battered and broken.  She implored him one more time, but this time more softly and gently, “Please, Nicky … let me help you.  Please drink, OK?  It will help ease your pain, I promise.”

She was being serious – her compassionate side was winning out, at least for now.  She could still hear the echoes of her other side, her darker side, almost like that part of her was laughing at her efforts.  But she pushed these thoughts aside, her expression downturning in a look of sad pity.

His mind was weak, but at least he knew he didn’t want this drink she was now bringing up to his lips.  But still … the tone of her voice right now, the look in her eye, forming a real connection with him that hadn’t been there before … it filled him with awe.  So much so that he let down his guard and allowed her to guide the flask to his lips, allowed her to pour the liquid into his mouth. He even started to swallow that liquid, if only for her.  He tried to keep it down as best he could, he really did …

But she watched as a pallor came over his skin, suddenly looking sickly … She knew there was nothing wrong with the potion she had just given him – he should have been able to drink it just as easily as any other potion she had made in the past.  And yet, within seconds, he was already starting to lurch forward, coughing, his body rejecting the potion with surprising forcefulness.  In a moment of almost panic from him, he suddenly twisted away from her and ejected what liquid was still in his mouth onto the carpet, coughing up what he could of what had gone down his throat too.

It all happened so quickly, so violently – but already when he rolled his slumped form back against her leg he seemed to be recovering.  He began to cry, pressing against her skin for comfort and warmth, seeming to instinctively know what this had meant.  And she knew it too, though she scarcely wanted to admit it to herself.  It wasn’t anything wrong with the potion itself – it was his own body and mind that had rejected it, like it was poison.  Maybe in some way, as his mind had needed to will him to shrink in the past, now too he could will himself to keep from changing back.

She could feel her other half rising up again – her dominant side coming to the surface as if to say ‘I told you so …’  Had she known all along it wouldn’t work?  Was her evil half now playing tricks and toying with HER too?

She almost began to cry along with him, opening her mouth to try to comfort him but nothing came out.  She found herself once again … uncertain of herself.  She sat there, watched him.  And all she could think to do was to reach out and … pet him.  She didn’t know what would happen tomorrow, but for right now she could at least give him a modicum of comfort, in the only way that he – and she – knew how.

She ran her fingers through his hair, then down his back, and repeated.  She felt him responding well to her touch – he still felt pain, but also began to lose himself in bliss at the same time.  She started feeling urges – oddly powerful urges – to start speaking to him in a condescending way, things like ‘shhh’ and ‘good boy’ … but she didn’t want to wound his ego any more than it already was, in case he had any chance of recovery …

But he wanted it too – he wanted to be degraded; he liked feeling pathetic and inferior to her, as much as possible.  His eyes told her so, as he looked up to meet her gaze.  And now, almost timidly – or perhaps he wasn’t even aware he was doing it – his hips began rubbing and rutting against the front of her shin as he lay against it.  He looked up at her almost inquiringly, as if asking permission to continue.

This set off a spark in Michelle’s mind.  He looked so … incredibly … pathetic right now, smaller than her lower leg alone, such a tiny little man trying to get off on humping her leg, and loving it too …

She shuddered, the fire within her eyes rekindled.  She suddenly wanted to – no, HAD to – dominate him right now.  She needed to see that look in his eyes again, that look of pure reverence and worship …

She suddenly rose to her full height in front of him, seeing him almost panicking as his weak limbs tried to hold on.  He fumbled, sliding down her ankle until his feet landed on either side of hers still clad in her four-inch heels – which to him meant the top of her feet were nearly as high as his crotch now, his eyes barely coming midway up her long, smooth shin.  He was almost resting against her ankle, his crotch pressing into her, his legs clenching around her.

But he began to look upwards – and that was what she had been waiting to see: that look in his eyes as he scanned her leg, all the way up to her thigh so far above, even higher to the flap of her skirt under which just a sliver of black, lacy panties was visible.  His gaze ventured farther and farther upwards, his neck craning almost painfully now, his eyes filled with ever-growing awe and reverence.  Her shirt, her breasts, her smiling face – it all seemed as high as the clouds to him, scarcely seeming possible that all of what he was seeing belonged to one being, a single entity … Michelle, goddess …

Her eyes burned down into him with both scorn and compassion – somehow both at once.  It was terrifying, yet thrilling; he knew she both wanted to see him suffer, yet was granting him a kindness at the same time – by letting him hump her leg, like the dog he was, letting him show how pathetic and weak he was for her.  It was the greatest reward from her he could imagine.

He started trying to climb up her leg, almost as if daring to reach for more to hold on to – and there was so much more of her to enjoy, than this small bit of her he could reach.  He dreamed of venturing farther, past her wide, wide hips, perhaps even to her endless breasts … but he soon gave up these dreams, knowing he deserved no better than what he was getting already.

But just the slight rubbing that occurred amidst his efforts was enough to create for him the most intensely wonderful, burning pleasure between his thighs.  He began to gasp, his mind utterly reeling now with sublime pleasure, almost in a moment’s time.  He knew this was all he was now, nothing more … he humped the base of her leg – humping madly now – but did he have permission to come?  He would try to stop himself, if she wished him to suffer …

His movements became almost like seizures against her ankle, driving himself crazy with lust.  He was so close now … it hurt so so much, but he wouldn’t come until she gave the word … His vision began to blacken as his pain and pleasure increased, overloading his mind – but still he waited … waited …

“It’s OK, Nicky …” he heard her say far, far above.  “You can come.”

His mind almost exploded with joy, turning his head upwards to look at her with pure gratitude and bliss.  He came violently against her leg – crying out in extreme, utter ecstasy, spilling more and more of his seed against her – and, as his muscles slowly loosened and he slumped limply forward against her foot, he could think of nothing but how wonderful she was … so incredibly kind and wise, so caring, so perfect in every way – a being truly worthy of worship.

Michelle stood still, taking it all in.  She watched him uncoil from her and roll limply to the ground next to her foot, staring up with glazed-over eyes of gratitude and reverence.  Soon she reached for a tissue and bent down to wipe her leg clean, then his front.  He did little more than flinch now, still weakened by the afterglow of orgasm.

Once cleaned, he watched as she leaned down and wrapped one huge hand around his torso, lifting him far, far into the air, carrying him across the room.  He didn’t look where he was going; he only stared up into her eyes, basking in her presence, contented.

She bent down and lowered him gently, onto something soft, like a bed.  He saw bars rising up all around him, huge vertical bars like a prison – but he didn’t feel afraid; he was happy with anything she wanted for him.

She had taken the crib out earlier while he was in the closet – she had been planning anyway to keep him there while she went away to school the next day – although now it seemed especially fitting.  But her face remained impassive, showing no emotion as she rested her hands on the bars and looked down at him.  He couldn’t even begin to comprehend what might have been going on in her mind behind those eyes – he just stared, and marveled.

She held his gaze for a short while, contemplating things.  But it was still a bit light out – and she still had much to prepare, for tomorrow.  She left him now, turning out the light and shutting the door behind her, leaving nothing but an empty void within him as he waited for many long hours, his eyes never leaving the doorway, the last spot he saw her, his mind focused solely on that moment when the door would open and she would return.

She finally did, after nightfall, her immense body stooping gracefully through the greatly undersized doorway.  She glanced at him only for a moment – but it was enough.  A momentary acknowledgment, the barest hint of a warm smile – it was all he needed to make the last few hours worth the wait.

He moved his limbs for the first time since her departure, shuffling slowly forward and peering out at her through the bars.  He realized finally that this wasn’t a prison, it was a crib.  But all the same, he would wait silently for her, until she was ready to let him out – tonight, tomorrow, whenever.

His mind focused on nothing else but her as she walked across the room and undressed, changing into her nighties with her back to him.  He was already beginning to masturbate again as she finished dressing and turned off the lights.  His whimpering increased, like a sad puppy wanting to be let back into the house, as the silhouette of her wide hips and round breasts approached his crib in response to the noises he was making.

She stood there in the semi-darkness, both enjoying his frantic attempts at release and feeling saddened by it, knowing he would never be satisfied.  No matter how many times he was allowed to come, he would always crave more – craving it so much that it hurt, leaving him in an endless cycle of pain and yearning.  Could she bring herself to let him stay like this forever?  Or could she find some ... other solution …

A chill went down her spine as, for the first time, she began to seriously contemplate the possibilities.  Her mind was united now, both evil and kind – or perhaps, rather, beyond either of these concepts.  They no longer made sense in terms of her own mind, or in terms of Nick’s – where pain now equaled pleasure, and sacrifice and loss equaled fulfillment …

Tomorrow would be an interesting day indeed …

But in the meantime, as she leaned over his crib, his body was overworking itself more and more, driving itself into a frenzy as he pumped his hand furiously up and down his member.  She couldn’t help now but let a slight smirk play out on her lips – unseen by him in the darkness.

“Shhh …” she said with infinite kindness and understanding.  She leaned over his crib and reached her hand down, meeting his forearm.  He shuddered powerfully from her touch.

“Shhh … shhh …” she said again, having a powerfully soothing effect on him.  She guided his hand to decelerate into a steady rhythm, much slower than earlier that day.  “Like this,” she whispered, her voice so sweet in his ears.  “Like this, until you fall asleep.  I want you to sleep as much as you can and gather your strength.  You’ll need it for tomorrow.”

She left temporarily, returning with several objects in her hands.  She dropped them gently onto his naked body, adding several pieces until he was covered in them.  They were her clothes from that day, and perhaps from previous days too, clothes of all different shapes and sizes and textures, all smelling powerfully of her, all feeling so wonderful …

“Sleep tight,” her sweet voice told him, as she leaned down over the railing.  Her lips met his cheek and planted a wet, tender kiss before pulling away.  As she returned to bed, he was left overwhelmed, almost moved to tears by her grace and kindness.  He hardly knew what to do with himself.  He felt the clothing around him with trembling hands.  He found her soft satin bra – he knew it must be the one she had worn that day – and marveled at its size.  He nestled himself into one of the cups, nearly fitting his entire body inside as he curled into the fetal position.  He bunched up her massive skirt, using part of it for a pillow, while draping the massive flaps of her shirt over his naked body as a blanket.  He continued to stroke himself as she had instructed, slowly losing himself in the soft folds of her clothing and the sweet aroma of her scent all around him.  Taking one last wistful glance through the bars at her slumbering form, he closed his eyes and continued to stroke for a while, until finally slowing to a halt and succumbing into an exhausted, heavy sleep.