- Text Size +

Michelle regained consciousness late the next morning, the memories of yesterday immediately flooding back to her.  She felt that rush again, that thrill of all the things she had done to him …

But then she dropped her head back against the pillow, giving a long sigh as she knew today she would only get caught up in it again, maybe even worse than yesterday.  Did it matter that she couldn’t help herself?  Should she just stop fighting it and give in?

Her sigh had apparently awakened Nick – if he had even managed to sleep at all, that is.  Regardless, she could now hear the sounds of shuffling and fidgeting, like a pet outside the door waiting to be let in.  She closed her eyes and rolled away from the door, looking for a few more minutes of rest – but the more he squirmed, the more it excited her, thinking about how eager he must be to see her now, after waiting all night …

She rolled over onto her back again, her long legs partially draped over the foot of the bed which was far too short for her now – she didn’t even know if they made beds her size now.  Her sleepy hands slowly slid across her torso – and even they had to admire her figure.  She was like some over-sexualized character you’d see in a comic or video game – almost too curvy to be real.  And yet, there she was, as real as they come – and she could scarcely imagine how Nick must view her now.  After his mind had been dumbed down and weakened so much, after she had built his desire for her up to such excruciating levels, what chance could he possibly have now?  She was almost … beyond human now …

Even as her rational mind warned her against hubris – afraid that her ego was warping her in dangerous, irreversible ways – she still couldn’t stop herself from rising up from her bed and going to him … She was too eager now to see the look in his eyes when she opened the door, too eager to develop her relationship with Nick even farther down the road she had started … too eager to be worshipped by the man who had once looked down on her …

She was looking forward to this, and to her other plans that day – a meeting with her sponsors to discuss the future and bring her plans even more into focus.  She could hardly wait – she reminded herself to bring the video of last night’s activities with her, as her sponsors would be most interested to see how far Nick had progressed as part of her little experiment …

She knew Nick could hear that she was up – his whimpering and pawing through the door had only increased in these last few moments.  But she was content to get dressed first, riffling through her wardrobe which contained a wide range of sizes, some of which were even larger than she was now – her sponsors had made sure she was well-stocked at least for the time being.  She pulled out an appropriate outfit for her meeting with them soon – black closed-toed 4-inch heels, a black skirt ending just above her knees, and a white long-sleeve button down shirt cinched at the waist with a cute black belt.  She straightened her hair and admired her reflection in the mirror – professional, yet devastatingly sexy … confident … powerful …

As she strutted over to the door, the noises reached an almost feverish pace as he panted nervously.  She smirked privately then opened the door slowly, looking down with secret delight as Nick came into view.  He was sitting on his knees, exactly where she had left him.  God, he looked so small down there, so deliciously tiny … and he was already practically drooling as he craned his neck to look at her, so overwhelmed by her presence – aroused, and no doubt terrified of her as well.  The look in his eyes was absolutely priceless – well worth the wait.

With a haughty smirk on her face, she allowed his eyes to scan her body, his eyes slowly widening, his breaths quickening.  There was something different in his eyes, something that wasn’t there before – a deeper sense of awe towards her, an awareness of his own inferiority; and even, perhaps, a sense of reverence

She quietly untied the end of the leash from the door handle and held it in her hand.  “Stand,” she said simply, looking down at him.

He obeyed, almost on impulse, nearly losing his balance in the process.  His limbs felt so clumsy now, so weak; it took an effort just to remain standing.  And, raising his gaze, he shuddered visibly, finding himself no higher than her kneecaps!  He had shrunk so much last night, more than half a foot for sure; and the memory of it suddenly came flooding back to him.  He whimpered, overcome by the anxiety of his situation, as he watched her terrifyingly huge form bend down to unclasp the leash from his collar.  He was too stunned for words.

He barely noticed his loose boxers sliding off his hips and falling to the floor, leaving him cold and exposed, his erection plainly visible.  He whimpered again and moved to fix it, but was stopped by one word from Michelle.  “No,” she told him decisively, rising to her full height again and peering down.  Fraught with distress, Nick tried to at least cover himself with his hands, but she gave a short ‘tsk’ sound and he looked up to see her shaking her head sternly.

He caught his breath, frowning miserably, but then obeyed, moving his hands away to leave his manhood fully exposed top her view.  “This is how it’ll be from now on,” her deep voice boomed from far above.  “You are not to try to hide yourself from me anymore.”

Nick gulped loudly, craning his neck to see her eyes peering down above the massive swells of her breasts.  Any thoughts of dignity and self-worth were quickly eroding away as he realized how useless it was to resist her.  He felt cold, and vulnerable.  And the sly grin on her face told him she knew it, too.

Suddenly, out of the blue, she advanced on him, stepped up to him, then … Jesus Christ, she was actually stepping OVER him, her massive legs swinging past him on either side, easily stepping around him like he wasn’t even there, causing the floor to tremble slightly with each step.  Stunned, Nick looked up just in time to see up her skirt and get a glimpse of the black, lacy panties far above – but only for a moment, as her towering form continued on without hesitation.

He whirled around to watch her pass through the hallway, but in his bewilderment he lost his balance and flopped to the ground, staring up at her with wide-eyed amazement at what she had done -- such a simple yet breathtaking display of size and intimidation.  She cocked her head to the side, and a smug smile crossed her lips as she saw him picking himself up clumsily off the ground.

She continued on without a word, walking too fast for him little legs to be able to keep up.  He stood in the middle of the hall for a minute, recollecting himself, calming himself down.  Finally, he began walking forward, but found that it was no easy task.  It wasn’t just that he was feeling dazed and disoriented from what had just happened; it was that his limbs just felt so damned heavy now, so hard to control.  They weren’t quite responding to his commands like they should be; like when you sleep on an arm and lose feeling in it for a while – except this wasn’t just an arm, it was all over.  He had a sinking feeling that the many doses of potion he had taken last night had something to do with it.

He staggered forward with an uneasy feeling in his stomach, clumsily rounding the corner of the hallway and approaching the kitchen.  He could see she was already at the dining room table with her back to him, eating breakfast.  Just seeing her again was like turning on a switch.  It almost seemed like she had an aura about her, drawing his full attention to her and drowning out the rest of his thoughts.  He shuffled towards her almost on instinct, like a moth drawn toward light.

She heard him approach and, turning her head to the side, pointed to the floor next to the table and snapped her fingers lightly.  He knew she wanted him to stand there, and he obeyed, his heart fluttering with every step he took.  Jesus, she was big.  Everything was big – the chairs were huge, too big to climb into; and the table was now just barely taller than he was!  It was all so surreal – and her most of all … so inhumanly large, and stunning, and perfect …

Calmly eating a piece of toast, Michelle turned her eyes to the side and grinned smugly as she saw Nick’s tiny body standing next to her, almost hidden behind the table.  “Mmmm …” she purred.  “I like you this size.”

Her words stirred up a bizarre mix of emotions for him – on one hand, deep satisfaction and excitement from knowing she was pleased with him; on the other, bitter regret and fear of the damage done to his body and mind, permanent and inescapable.  Either out of pleasure or fear, he shuddered, and she saw it.

She took on a pensive look, taking another slow bite from her toast.  “Hmm … I don’t know, though … I think I might want you even smaller.”

She said this with such casual detachment, like it was nothing to her, just saying it on a whim.  Nick couldn’t help it: he began to whimper, his expression marred with misery and fear.  Michelle watched with wry amusement, calmly eating her toast as Nick’s body began to shake visibly, growing more agitated and distressed with every second.

He began to stammer, finally managing to say, “B-B-But … w-why??”

Michelle smiled slyly and shrugged.  “Because I said so.”

This only agitated him more, of course.  She watched in amused silence as his face contorted in a thousand different ways.  “B-But I … I d-don’t  w-want to ...”  His voice trailed off mid-sentence, his weak little mind trying to find the words to convince her, but failing.

“You don’t want to what?” Michelle goaded, enjoying herself.  She set her toast down and leaned sideways towards him, resting her elbows on the table, looming over his tiny form.  He saw the cleavage pushing forth deliciously from her blouse, and he groaned audibly, shaking even more.

“I … I …”  He couldn’t hardly speak now, his eyes growing wider and wider.  Michelle was loving her power over him.  He wanted to protest so badly – but he just couldn’t manage it.

Michelle’s grin turned evil.  She beckoned him closer, up to the edge of the table.  She could see the fear in his eyes, but he relented, shuffling cautiously forward, his mouth opening and closing, trying in vain to speak his mind.

“Oh, you poor baby,” Michelle began in a sweetly mocking tone.  “You’re trying too hard to think.  Your little mind can’t handle it.  Here, let me help you.”

All of a sudden, Nick felt a burning, mind-boggling pleasure in his cock, so intense that his limbs gave out and he dropped to the floor like a rock, yelping and shuddering in shock.  He realized she had simply reached under the table and tickled the underside of his cock.  Jesus Christ, it had felt so good …

He looked up to see her peering down at him with a slight, devilish grin on her face.  She beckoned for him to stand again, and though he hesitated at first he knew he had no choice but to comply.  He stood again in anxious silence, feeling more exposed than ever, knowing she might fondle him at any moment.  But he still had to convince her not to shrink him.  He needed to stop staring at her breasts; he needed to focus, to come up with a plan, to—

“Arghhh!!”  She was fondling him again.  God, he couldn’t take this, it was too intense …

“You’re still thinking too hard, Nicky,” she told him, her eyes really lighting up now.  He was so easy to toy with – she just couldn’t help herself.  She cupped her hand under his crotch to keep him from falling, all while rubbing and squeezing, faster and faster … Oh god …

“Hold the table so you don’t fall,” she admonished him lightly, like a mother to a child, as her hand continued to work him.  He lifted his arms and held on for dear life, succumbing completely to her touch.

She tickled him for a moment longer, then retracted her hand.  He very nearly did fall, but just managed to hang on to the table.  Shivering and tingling all over, he looked up at her with wild, lust-filled, frightened eyes.

“So …” Michelle began in a lighthearted tone.  “I suppose I will go ahead and shrink you this afternoon.”

Nick began to whimper, as she predicted.

“Oh?” Michelle goaded.  “Something you wanted to say?”  She raised her eyebrow, almost like she was testing him.

Nick’s brow furrowed in misery.  He badly wanted to speak, to dissuade her, but was afraid to try it.  But, even more confusing and troubling … he was actually turned on by how she was treating him, toying with him, humiliating him.  He was horrified at himself for this, but he couldn’t help it.

She saw everything in his eyes.  “Mmm … you’re actually enjoying this, aren’t you?”

Nick shook his head in vehement denial.

“Yes you are,” Michelle replied smugly, matter-of-factly.  “You love when I dominate you now – I know you do.”

He saw her hand reaching forward from under the table; he staggered back before she could grab him again, shrinking away in fear.

“No, Nicky.  Come here,” she commanded, her expression stern, her fingers snapping impatiently.

Nick looked up into her eyes – those big, pretty eyes – and he whimpered.  His cock, naked and exposed, was standing fully erect as an obvious sign of his arousal and lack of control.  He knew better than to try to fight her; there was no use.  He shuffled reluctantly forward, still whimpering, staring up at her in submission.

She grabbed his cock again, engulfing him.  He spasmed uncontrollably, his body melting into lust, mindlessly giving in.

Her hand continued to rub and squeeze for a short while, until it finally stopped.  But it didn’t leave; it just stayed there, an ever-present reminder of her control over him.

“No more thinking, Nicky,” she commanded calmly.  “Leave that to me.  You just stay quiet and do what I tell you.”

She returned to her meal, eating her eggs and toast with her free hand, looking like she didn’t have a care in the world.  Meanwhile, Nick’s body remained tense and rigid, his breaths coming in short, shallow gasps as his entire being was focused on the huge hand gripping his member.  It was all he could think about.  So exhilarating, so intense – but almost TOO intense, almost to the point of pain, his dick throbbing ceaselessly against her hand.  But whenever he let out so much as a whimper, her hand would immediately squeeze down, making it even more intense, and even harder to keep quiet.

She looked over from time to time, just to see the look in his eyes – a dull, empty look of mindless arousal, with only the slightest hint of resistance left in his eyes.  She knew that in this state she could get him to do almost anything.  But, sadly, she would have to leave for her meeting soon.  The real fun would have to wait until she got back …

Once she was done eating, she let go of him, and he immediately tumbled to the floor, shivering and moaning.  She rose to her feet and stepped over to him, her black stiletto heels planted just inches away from his face.  “Well, I’m leaving for my meeting now; I’ll be back in a couple hours.”

Nick, too weak to look up, just sniffled and muttered, “M-Meeting?”

“Yep,” she replied casually.  “I’ll tell you about it when I get back.  And then maybe it’ll be time to shrink you again.”

She watched him tense up, and then a moment later he darted forward as if possessed, clutching her foot and kissing it, pleading, “Please don’t, Michelle, please … please …”

Michelle grinned sardonically.  “Do you not want me to shrink you, or do you just not want me to leave you for that long?”

Nick wrapped his arms around her ankle and squeezed.  His head slowly lifted, his wide eyes staring up at her with longing.  He didn’t know how to respond; he was so confused, so consumed with feeling for her, so submissive

Michelle laughed.  “Both, huh?  Well, as for leaving you, it’ll only be a couple hours.  And as for the other part … well, are you suuuuure you don’t want me to shrink you??”

She felt his grip tighten around her ankle, his face taking on the most miserable, conflicted expression.  She knew, despite all his reservations, he was sizing her up, imagining her becoming even more.  He was too overwhelmed and confused to speak; he only looked up pleadingly, trusting her to make the right decision for him.

She chuckled, peering down haughtily at him for a few moments.  “Hmm …” she began, in a generous tone, “I suppose I could be persuaded to keep you at this size, under the right conditions …”

Was she serious?  What would it take?  But … is this even what he wanted?

Nick didn’t dare voice these concerns; he only waited in wide-eyed silence, craning his neck to look up at her towering form, holding his breath and listening with rapt attention.

He watched Michelle crouch down, bringing her face just a foot or so above his, gently pushing him off her foot to stand before her, his little body trembling at the sight of her so close.

Her beautiful face, looming above him, broke out into a smile – a sublimely kind and gracious smile, filling him with warmth.  “I want what’s best for you, Nicky,” her melodious voice rang out.  Nick was speechless, stunned.

She continued, “And you want what’s best for me too, don’t you?”

Nick was overwhelmed by this sudden change in her demeanor.  There was something about her voice –  it made him want to please her so much.  He felt compelled, powerfully compelled, to nod his head in agreement as he stared up in awe.

She almost felt bad for him, almost stopped wanting to lead him on – it was almost too easy; he was almost TOO gullible now.  Yet she found herself doing this to him again and again, as if her own happiness depended on keeping him down and making him suffer.  It wasn’t healthy … but how could she stop?  She so loved toying with his hopes and dreams … it was like an addiction for her …

“Gooood, Nicky,” she replied, masking her real thoughts completely, giving him only a smile so sweet it caused him to break out in goose bumps.  “Because I was thinking … maybe you could be of some use to me at this size, you know?  Help me out here and there with chores, things like that?”

“Y-You wouldn’t … shrink me?”

Michelle leaned in closer, smiling sweetly.  “Well, I can see you don’t really want to shrink, do you Nicky?”

He blinked, then quickly looked down, not wanting her to see the doubt in his eyes.  He was pretty sure he didn’t want to, just … not quite 100% anymore …

Her hand reached around and suddenly began stroking the back of his neck.  He shuddered in pleasure, tingling all over, as he looked up impulsively at her beautiful face.  “It’s OK, sweetie.  See, I’m giving you a way out … All you have to do is prove to me you can still be useful around the house, and do a few extra things for me here and there, and then, well, I just might be willing to keep you this way – maybe forever, who knows …”

Nick’s eyes lit up.  “F-Forever??” he repeated, suddenly filled with hope.  Memories of the night before flashed through his mind: his idyllic fantasy of them being together forever, his tender kiss on her slumbering lips … Maybe there really was still hope …

Michelle nodded solemnly, then smiled.  “That’s right, Nicky.  Just you and me – wouldn’t that be wonderful?”

Nick nodded his head in wide-eyed thrill, scarcely believing his ears.  He watched her lean down, gently moving forward to kiss his forehead tenderly.  She pulled back, her eyes so full of kindness and compassion.  It was all just like his fantasy last night, in the darkness of her room … Could it really actually be happening??

Oh, it’ll never happen, she thought silently to herself, widening her phony smile.  She knew her own mind would never even allow her to stop shrinking him, even if he did pass this little ‘test’ she was giving him.  Her expression turned almost sad for a moment as she realized once again how out of control she was, how impossible it would be for her to have any sort of ‘real’, permanent relationship like she was suggesting to him.  Perhaps she herself was broken, and so she needed to break him now too … steal those last bits of humanity he had left – and perhaps lose her own in the process …

As she began tenderly stroking his cheek with the backs of her fingers, he started to get choked up, overwhelmed.  “B-But I thought … after last night …”  His meek voice trailed off as he looked up into her eyes and cringed at the memory of what she had done to him.

“Shh … Shh …” she soothed, running her hand through his hair, making him shiver in pleasure.  “Don’t worry about that, sweetie.  You’re just going to have to trust me.”  She could still see a shred of doubt in his eyes, so she brought her other hand forward to begin tickling his naked chest and stomach, causing him to twitch and moan, his little cock jumping up and down in an uncontrolled reaction to her touch above.

“You trust me, don’t you sweetie?”

Amidst his sporadic twitching, he looked up and saw nothing but the utmost kindness in her eyes.  She was being so nice to him, so sweet, giving him so much pleasure … He couldn’t help it; he found himself believing her, trusting her fully.  He nodded his head slowly up and down, watching a smile form on her lips.

“Mmmm …” she purred, wrapping her hand around the back of his neck and drawing him closer.  “That’s a good boy.  You ARE a good boy, aren’t you?”

Nick blinked and nodded earnestly.  She smiled and drew him even closer to her, turning him to face the table as she tickled his neck gently.  “All my little boy has to do for now is clean up those dishes, OK?  Just clean those up, and I won’t have to shrink you when I get back.”

Nick looked up at the few dishes on the table – just her plate, silverware, and cup from breakfast.  Then, amidst his shiverings of pleasure, he turned back to her and managed to ask, “Th-That’s it?”

“That’s it!” Michelle returned with a gracious smile.  “Does that sound fair?”

Nick couldn’t believe his luck.  It was all too good to be true.  He suddenly broke out in tears – tears of joy, overwhelmed by her kindness.  He moved closer to her kneeling form, and she embraced him with delight, wrapping her huge arms around him – so soft, so warm, so protecting.

When finally she pulled him back, she stared into his eyes with surprising intensity, smiling widely.  She seemed to be studying every detail of his expression, savoring it, savoring the hope in his eyes …

But he was sad to see her rise to her full height in front of him, calling down to him from far above, “Alright, Nicky, I have to leave for my meeting now.  When I get back, I hope you have those dishes all cleaned up and put away.”  She started to turn, but then stopped herself and added, “Now, you realize what will happen if you don’t get this done, don’t you?  I’m afraid, if you can’t prove yourself useful to me like this, then I’ll have no choice but to pursue the other option …”

Nick gulped, knowing what was at stake.  He nodded up at her.  Satisfied, Michelle stepped around him – or more like over him – to retrieve her purse from the table.  He heard her rummaging through it but he couldn’t see for what.  Then she leaned down – incidentally giving Nick quite a view of her rear – and she reached for her half-full glass of milk from breakfast.  There was a brief pause, with her back to him, and then she took a few gulps before turning to him.

He realized he had started fondling himself, but now he stopped, blushing sheepishly.  But she didn’t say anything, only gave a knowing smirk, as her long, long legs strutted up to him, her huge shoes stopping less than a foot away.

“You must be thirsty,” she declared, lowering the glass to him.

He blinked up at her.

“Go on, it’s OK,” she added sweetly.

He reached up to take the glass, heavy and unwieldy in his little hands.  Well, he was thirsty, after all.  It was awfully nice of her to think of him.

He drank as much as he could then lifted it up towards her to take.  “Oh, no, you keep that.  Here, I’ll even bring you the other dishes to clean.”  She quickly and effortlessly grabbed the plate and utensils from her breakfast and set them on the floor in front of him, granting him an eyeful of cleavage in the process.

She smiled, seeing him staring hungrily at her.  Unconcerned, she propped her hands on her knees and said down to him, “You know what?  I left my clothes from last night on my bedroom floor; would you be a dear and pick them up for me too?  Just put them in the laundry room.”

Nick was already shuddering from the close proximity of her body.  “U-Um … OK,” he replied, seeing no reason to argue, what with her being so nice to him. 

She smiled, seeing his erection throbbing.  She crouched down even farther, bringing her face very close to his.  She could see him start to tremble even more.  “Now remember, Nicky – focus.  You only have one shot at this, OK?  You can’t afford any distractions.”

He blinked, setting aside his lust to ask in a confused tone, “D-Distractions?”

Michelle just smiled patronizingly and replied, “Oh, you know.  Just sayin’.”  Out of nowhere, she leaned forward to bring her lips to his ear, whispering devilishly, “Because you have no idea what I’ll do to you if you don’t get your chores done …”

Her voice was so intense, so dominant, awakening powerful emotions within him … But as soon as she pulled her head back and looked into his eyes, it was gone, replaced by kind, sweet Michelle once again.  “OK, see ya!” she said lightly, playfully pinching his nose before hopping up to her full height and strolling towards the garage.  He watched her wide hips sashaying back and forth as she walked away.    “Oh, and I left you some food on the plate, if you get hungry,” she called out over her shoulder, just before stepping through the door and disappearing out of sight.

‘That was weird…’ he thought to himself.  Though, admittedly, he couldn’t get those words out of his head, that dark side of her briefly exposed.  It was so wrong to be excited by it, yet he couldn’t help but fondle himself idly in her absence, dirty thoughts flashing through his mind …

“Focus,” he stated suddenly, remembering her advice.  Was this what she was talking about?  He didn’t think so.  Still …

He looked down at the plate in front of him, adorned with a half-eaten piece of toast, and some loose bits of scrambled egg.  He blinked in surprise.  Did she really intend for him to eat that?

His stomach began rumbling at the thought of food.  He realized he had no choice; he couldn’t possibly open the fridge, so … he would have to get down on his hands and knees and eat her scraps, like … like …

He shuddered, remembering the collar, the leash, the degradation of being her pet … but also, the excitement … Ashamed at himself, he got down and began eating off the plate.  He tried to keep those thoughts out of his mind, but with little success.  Did he actually enjoy being so degraded, so pathetic …?

He finished soon enough, and decided to get that plate cleaned right away to get it out of his mind.  He grabbed it and heaved – good god, it was heavy.  His limbs, they felt so weak … jesus, he could hardly lift a single plate … All that talk of being useful to her, doing chores at this size … was he really cut out for that??

She had only been gone a minute, but already he was filled with such doubt.  He focused all his attention and energy on lugging the plate over to the sink, and then on lifting it up.  The sink was high, well over his head.  His muscles strained, slowly raising it past his belly, now level with his chest, now –

His muscles suddenly gave out as images of Michelle flashed through his mind.  The heavy plate pulled him down with it, clanking to the floor, feeling like it was made of solid lead.

It was like thinking of her had sapped all his energy, all his will … Meanwhile, he began to feel an unusual tingling – odd, but oddly familiar.  Shaking his head, he decided to try again.  But this time, he was already burdened by doubt, images of Michelle already floating through his head.  He heaved upwards, lifting the plate as high as he could, but …

No, he didn’t want to lift it.  He let it fall again, making no effort to stop it.

But … wait, what?  Why did he just drop it, really?  It was as if his mind had just rebelled against itself, like part of him didn’t want him to succeed, would rather just wait until she got back, and … and … punished him …

His world suddenly shifted, like it just warped or something.  He was suddenly dizzy, disoriented.  He looked up at the edge of the sink, so far away it seemed; the plate at his feet, seeming even bigger, even more daunting, at least in his mind.  He had to step away, take a breather.

What was happening to him??  He stumbled backwards then wobbled off towards the living room, waiting for this dizziness to pass.  And all the while, he just couldn’t seem to get her out of his head.  He was already fondling himself again – how long had that been going on?  He continued on past the living room, down the hall, not even realizing where he was or what he was doing.  It took him a while to realize he was nearing her bedroom … Oh, what was he doing here?

His confused mind fumbled over the steps that had brought him there.  But, giving up, he at least realized that she had asked him to clean up her clothes on the floor.  Yes, that’s right, that’s why he was here.

He stumbled into her room, a nervous excitement involuntarily coursing through him, aware that he was entering a holy place.  It didn’t take his eyes long to fall on the pile of clothes by the bed – oh god, those clothes … How could he forget her kinky garments of yesterday, a pile of pink and black vinyl, a towering pair of boots – all of her clothes so outlandishly huge, evoking powerful memories for him of what had transpired last night … jesus, he couldn’t help himself, he fell to his knees in front of them, jerking off with one hand.  He pawed at them, held them to his face, sniffed them … He even discovered, at the bottom of the pile, a soft pair of black lacy panties, skimpy and sexy yet feeling like giantess clothing in his little hands.  He pulled them out, shamelessly putting them to his face, sniffing … Her scent was all over them … Oh god, this was so wrong …

He keeled over, jerking off rapidly, his other hand twitching and holding the panties.  He was such a pervert, such a despicable little lowlife for doing this … and yet, the more he thought that, the more it turned him on.

He didn’t know how long he lay there, jerking off.  And he might never have gotten up, if he hadn’t remembered her words earlier: focus, don’t get distracted … Oh god, she must have known what he would do … she knew him too well …

He HAD to put it out of his mind.  For Christ’s sake, he needed to get those dishes put away, or else … or else …

He shuddered, forcing those thoughts out of his mind.  He scrambled to his feet, deciding to put the clothes behind him for now and deal with them later.  It wasn’t until he stepped into the hall, though, that he realized he still clutched her used panties in his hand.  He balked for a moment, but couldn’t bring himself to put them down.  He wavered, continuing on, telling himself it would be OK.

But as he drew closer to the sink, his will began to falter, more so with every step.  The idea of putting himself through all that effort and strain, it just made him … nauseous.  He stopped, took a step back, brought the panties up to his face involuntarily and inhaled.  Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just go back to her room, and curl up on the floor …?

He whimpered, looking up at the sink, feeling just enough determination to drop the panties and pick up the plate.  He was focused, for a moment; he managed to lift the heavy thing up, past his knees, up to his stomach.

But then he looked up once more, at the seemingly insurmountable distance he would have to lift it just to get it to the sink.  It was so far … and he was so weak.  So tiny.  So pathetic.  He gave the plate another heave, but he knew he was doomed even before trying.  Even if he had the physical strength, he didn’t have the will.  He began to let go of his goal, his dream, of being found worthy in her eyes.  He lowered his gaze – catching the panties on the floor out of the corner of his eye.  Those huge, sexy panties, belonging to his towering Goddess … he knew She could lift the plate, no problem – and so, so much more that he could never dream of.  He closed his eyes, imagining her towering above him, so sublime, so perfect … and he was nothing in comparison, a pathetic little cretin groveling at her feet.  He became dizzy again, feeling weighed down by the plate in his hands, and by his growing feeling of worthlessness.  He felt himself shriveling, dwindling … He looked up, seeing the sink so very far above him now, higher than he could reach, a symbol of his hopelessness.  And, somehow, it felt right.

It was no better than he deserved.  His mind began to travel to the darkest of places, finding sick pleasure in his patheticness, in the knowledge that She was so much greater than him, and he wasn’t even worthy of her presence.  He dropped the plate and sank to the floor, curling up against the cabinet in a fetal position, clutching the panties to his face and shivering endlessly, finding no desire to carry on with his chores.  He knew what this would mean when she got back … but he didn’t care.