- Text Size +

He was awoken sometime in the night to a dull thumping sound.  He was still lying curled on the floor, his body aching and weak.  His hand still clutched the bag to his chest, still refusing to let go.  He straightened his legs out and tried to get up but his body simply refused to obey.  Wiping the drool from his face, he looked around, hardly able to see anything at all due to the near-perfect darkness in the room.

The thumping was growing louder, seeming to be moving closer, closer to the door.

He suddenly realized it was HER.  She had returned.  Oh god …

His pulse immediately jumped.  He heard the door handle turning.  He could just barely see the door swinging slowly open, her long fingers grasping it near the top as she pushed.  Then her enormous figure slowly emerged into the room, but not without some difficulty.  She surely would have had to stoop to get through the doorframe even without heels on, but with the extra 8 inches she looked rather like Alice stepping through the tiny doorways of Wonderland.

He held his breath as her silhouette stepping forward, seeming almost inconceivably massive to him now.  He could feel the floor shaking slightly with each step she took towards him.

She stopped a few feet away and stood still, probably looking down at him.  His whole body began to shake just from her presence, unable to breathe or move his limbs, his heart pounding faster and faster, his hands becoming clammy with nervous sweat.

But soon she turned away without speaking, probably assuming he was still asleep.  She walked to the other side of the room; he heard the sliding of drawers and the rustling of fabric, and realized she must be changing clothes.  She must have been stripping naked just a few yards away, but it was too dark to see.  He wanted to see her so badly, wanted to see how much sexier she had become after he had drank those last two vials.  He began whimpering quietly, his neck tugging weakly against his leash even though he knew it was useless.

His whimpering continued as she walked quietly up to him and knelt down.  Again, he held his breath; and a few moments later he saw her reaching towards him.  Her hand touched his side, and it was all he could do not to gasp and moan from the electric feel of her fingers on his skin.  “Are you awake, Nicky?” she whispered softly, as if afraid to wake him.

She nudged him gently again, unable to see the crazed look of lust in his eyes, like a rabid animal still chained to her desk.  He gasped softly at her touch, his skin hyper-sensitive to her now, his lips quivering as he tried to speak but failed.  He felt so weak, so pathetic, unable to tell her the truth even if he tried.  All he could eventually manage to whisper was a soft “I … I’m awake.”

She removed her hand and just kneeled there in silence, watching him.  Despite herself, she was almost taken aback by just how miserable and wretched a condition he was in.  She knew her games had had quite an effect on him earlier, but still, actually seeing it in action was … breathtaking.  She so, so wanted to toy with his mind even more now, to keep experimenting and doing anything she wanted to him.  But seeing him now, she decided to try a different tact.  She supposed she could pretend to be sympathetic now – but it would only be pretend, of course, because certainly she was above any feelings for him at this point.  She had stamped those out long ago, on her path to becoming a goddess and making him her slave.

So she acted sympathetic towards him, and she enjoyed it too.  She slowly reached down to begin rubbing her hand along his arm gently and tenderly.  And she marveled at his reaction – because, to him, even this slight touch felt almost indescribably wonderful

“Are you doing OK?” she asked, feeling him start to shudder under her touch.  He heard how tender her voice was, so full of concern – it seemed so genuine.  It made him want to cry.

She reached past him and picked something up.  Suddenly, a light went on, breaking through the darkness and illuminating her face.  He realized she had turned on the camera and was holding it with the screen facing her.  He saw her eyes downturned, her expression becoming quiet and almost sad, almost of its own volition.  She knew it was just part of her act – but Nick believed it was genuine.  He started to think that maybe she could still see the video on-screen, and maybe she already knew he had taken the camera down to watch it over and over again.  Maybe she knew the agony he had suffered through these last hours … Maybe, just maybe, she had done it on purpose, but was now feeling a twinge of regret …

The light of the camera turned off, forcing him to wonder in darkness.  He heard her set the camera down, then felt her hand on his arm once more, making him tremble with sadness and confusion as he listened to her speak.

“Well … it’s over now,” she said, her voice mostly flat and emotionless – but it almost seemed like she were still hiding her remorse below the surface.  “You won’t have to endure any of that ever again,” she continued, sounding even more emotionless now.  “Because I’ve finally figured out how to restore your old self, Nicky.  After that last growth spurt, thanks to the extra boost of brainpower it gave me, I was able to think of a new formula, one that can reverse all the changes you’ve gone through.  I can restore you to your old height, and even restore most of your mental function too.  I … I can make it tonight, and then … you’ll be free of me …”

She was surprised how convincingly she delivered these lines, how convincing her emotions sounded.  But now she felt a powerful surge of something – excitement, perhaps – as she imagined what must be going through his mind right now.  She was preparing him for the ultimate test, seeing how much she had changed him – seeing if he would even want to go back now.  She actually found it hard to hold herself back now, to wait for this mini-plan to unfold – she couldn’t wait to hear him say it …

Nick, meanwhile – as she predicted – lay before her in the dark, speechless and bewildered, unsure of what to make of all this.  Was she serious?  Could he really get his old life back – tonight??  But … but what would that mean – what would happen to them, to their relationship??  Would he just have to … leave her …?

He found himself suddenly having to hold back tears, overcome with grief, the thought of leaving her too much for him to bear.  He felt her hand patting his arm again, comforting him.  But she now was almost unable to keep the true eagerness from her voice as she tried to calmly soothe him by saying, “It’ll be OK, Nicky.  You can return to your old life again, to how things were before you met me, before I … changed you.  It’s not too late; you can still get away from all this …”

She found herself grinning devilishly, knowing that was already probably impossible for him – then she felt something inside her stir when she heard him softly break out into sobs now.  Because Nick, meanwhile, was now feeling so conflicted, so confused.  He didn’t WANT his old life back.  He couldn’t bear to be just another friend to her.  It would just tear him up inside, seeing her walk by in the hallways at school, or at lunch, or an class, constantly reminded of what could have been …

For all her excitement, she paused, her smile fading – perhaps because of curiosity?  She had never quite been sure how his mind would hold up after taking so much potion these last few days.  It seemed his ‘higher’ cognitive powers had eroded first – reading, writing, and the like – and also, along the way, his ability to control his desires, becoming single-minded and unable to think about anything but her.  But he still seemed to have retained his self-awareness, his ability to understand her words and grasp what was happening around him and how he was changing.  She found this fascinating – and very important for her future plans.  But still, there was something else about seeing his reaction that gave her momentary pause.

“Maybe …” she began, feeling a vague uneasiness about herself.  But then she found her footing again, finishing, “Maybe we should do it right away.  Let’s get you up.”

He would have resisted if he could, but he felt her hands encircle his chest and effortlessly raise him to a sitting position.  He was overcome with gut-wrenching sadness as she moved away from him in the darkness, her hand grasping the leash, following it to the end that was still looped around the leg of the desk.  The desk groaned as it was lifted slightly; then a moment later he felt a familiar tension as she coiled the leash around her fingers and stood before him.  His instincts suddenly kicked in, understanding immediately what she wanted – she wanted him to stand.  It was all so familiar, so exciting; he suddenly began to pant, feeling the thrill of having her hand on the other end of the leash, leading him around, controlling him wordlessly, causing him to respond on the most basic, instinctive level to her commands.

He obeyed without hesitation, rising swiftly to his feet, dreading what was coming next, feeling more and more frantic in a last-ditch effort to please her.  She gave him two short tugs, and then he heard her huge body whooshing past him.  She was telling him to follow … She was such a good master, so kind and generous, so wonderful …

He followed without question, showing what a good pet he could be.  He yearned to please her, yearned for her approval … He would do anything she asked, anything at all to stay with her.

And she, too, was losing herself in the thrill of total control, as she felt him obey even the tiniest flick of her wrist, purely submissive.  Her eyes widened in the darkness, her limbs suddenly feeling alive with energy as she gripped the leash even tighter.  She wasn’t even sure she wanted to stop this quite yet …

But, with some difficulty, she kept up her ruse – intent on showing him she was willing to give it up and let him go free.  She opened the door, almost urgently now, and turned to face him.  A light was on somewhere in the house – the kitchen, perhaps.  It illuminated the hallway just enough that Nick could make out the outline of her body – so breathtaking, so huge.  He could just make out the outline of the small pink pajama shorts she wore, as well as her slightly undersized white cotton tank top which clung comfortably and sexily to her curves, leaving a wonderful amount of midriff exposed.

His knees almost buckled as he looked up to her face, his lips trembling, his eyes full of hope and longing.  He saw her hand pull backwards and upwards, tugging on his collar.  He heard her sigh, almost hesitantly, as he moved closer under her silent command, to within just a few inches of her bare thighs.  She was really feeling the urges again … she hesitated a moment, then began to pet the top of his head in silence, enjoying her possession of him …

And he shuddered powerfully, enjoying her touch just as much.  And he knew she liked this too – but his feeble mind could sense none of the conflict in her movements and thoughts.  He only wondered why … why would she ever let him go??

His worst fears were realized when she knelt in front of him, her hands grabbing his collar and unfastening it.  He shook his head despondently, whimpered in sadness, holding his hands up weakly though he knew it would do no good.

She only patted him on the head softly and kept going, extricating the collar from his neck.  He could just barely make out the peculiar glimmer in her eye as she set the leash and collar off to the side – she too looked almost conflicted now.

He began to sob, his face clouding with misery.  “Shhhh … Shhhh …” she whispered softly, soothingly, even as her hand reached down to the bag in his hands, the one he still clutched tightly to his chest.  Oh no … not those … not the vials …

He had sworn to himself that he wouldn’t let them go.  But her grip was too strong; she pulled it away from him like she didn’t even notice him trying to hold on.  “I have to take these away now,” she explained with a forced note of resignation.  She rose up and stepped back into her room, setting the bag on the end table next to her bed.  She returned, seeing his hands still outstretched, groping the air longingly, a tear streaking down his cheek.

“They’re not for you anymore,” she told him, bending down to pet his hair – but relishing the fact that it was only making his anxiety worse.  She was becoming addicted to causing him this kind of grief.

He tried to move forward, to wrap himself up in her embrace … but she only rose up onto her feet, shrugging off his attempts at intimacy.  “This is the way it has to be, Nicky,” she told him in a seemingly regretful voice, knowing how hard he was taking this.  She took his hand in hers as she stood, pulling him gently but inescapably with her into the hallway.

His hope drained away with each step they took, replaced by hollow dread.  He wanted to know why … why did he have to leave her … why … but she wasn’t saying anything …

He struggled to keep up, barely able to reach the tips of her fingers as she walked, his short legs requiring more than two steps to her one.  He stared up at her the whole time, seeing her figure coming into better focus as they approached the light, only heightening his longing and despair.

She led him to the couch, brought him something to eat, and told him to wait until she finished making the potion.  He ate in miserable silence, reluctantly filling his starving belly but still feeling empty and hollow on the inside.  He couldn’t live without her … Why did he have to leave?  He needed her …

She returned just a few minutes later, secretly giddy with excitement – almost unnaturally so.  She really enjoyed leading him on like this – she hadn’t even bothered trying to make the potion she had promised him.  In fact, she didn’t even think it was possible for him to regain his height – that just wasn’t how the formulas worked.  But it was irrelevant, because she knew he would never actually accept the drink when it came down to it.  She was simply doing this to draw out his confession, to make him admit he would rather stay how he was than revert to his old self, if it meant being able to stay with her.  And she was very much enjoying playing innocent until then – calmly playing it out, like she had so often in the past, always in control of herself as she watched him slowly lose control before her eyes …

Nick gasped softly as her enormous body finally came into view, looking so youthful and sexy in her skimpy nighttime clothes.  But he saw the large-ish flask in her hands, containing a pale blue liquid.  A knot formed in his stomach, his mouth downturned in a miserable frown, as she sat down on the couch next to him.

“Drink this,” she said simply, raising it towards his tiny mouth.

He watched it approach his lips.  He moved away, blurting, “B-But … why??”  Tears welled up in his eyes.

She lowered her gaze, still extending the flask to him slowly.  “This is the way it has to be,” she said again, holding the rim of the flask just inches from his lips.

He looked down at it with growing apprehension, then looked up at the shapely form of her silhouette, all the more beautiful because of its immense size, commanding his attention, overwhelming his senses, making him tremble before her.  It just wouldn’t be the same if he was big again … he just couldn’t go back …

He moved his head back, distancing himself from that horrible flask.  “I … I can’t …” he whispered softly, looking pleadingly up into her eyes.

She brought the flask forward, insisting, “You HAVE to, Nicky.  Please.  You’re just making it worse.”

“B-But … I don’t WANT to be big again …” Nick admitted in embarrassed grief, pushing the flask away with his hands.

“Don’t say that.”

“B-But it’s true!” Nick exclaimed, growing more and more insistent.  He began to shake, feeling his repressed emotions building up within him, bubbling beneath the surface, ready to break free at any moment.

“You don’t know what you’re saying, Nicky,” Michelle replied with equal resolve.  The flask reached his lips, despite his efforts to fend it off.  She was just too strong.  He tried to back off, but her free hand cupped the back of his head, preventing him from escaping.

“You HAVE to let it go, Nicky,” she added with growing insistence, ready to tilt the flask back at any moment.  “You don’t realize what’s at stake … you don’t realize what I would do to you …”  Even she was breathing harder now, looking forward to seeing what he would do.

The flask began to tilt, the liquid flowing closer and closer to his lips, unavoidable, unstoppable …

Suddenly, it was as if a switch were flipped somewhere within him.  In his moment of desperation, the floodgates were opened, and all his emotions came surging forth, all at once.  He cried out, broke free of her grasp, knocked the flask aside, and flung himself wildly into her torso, coming at her from the side.  He threw his right arm around her shoulder and his left arm around her neck; even standing atop the cushion, he still had to reach up to do so.  He clung desperately, as tightly as he could, subjecting himself fully to the thrill of feeling her warm flesh pressing against him from head to toe.  He didn’t care anymore how it looked; he let her feel his entire body shivering and trembling against her with sudden, uncontrollable lust, pressing his tiny torso into her massive breast and squeezing for all he was worth.

He somehow managed to speak through all of this, perhaps realizing the direness of the situation.  He yelled, begged, pleaded – anything he could think to tell her.  “LET ME BE YOUR SLAVE, MICHELLE!! … I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK … JUST DON’T MAKE ME LEAVE YOU!! …”

She didn’t stop him … she was letting him keep going … He looked up into her eyes, and could see she was thrilled, delighted, aroused … His actions were having the intended effect …

And it was true – she was beside herself with excitement, even lust.  She had gotten him to admit it freely – that he was submissive to her, willing to be her slave … It was exactly what she had been wanting to hear from him, showing her how powerful she had become, showing her how much he – even Nick Avery – needed her now …

But then his hands began to work feverishly, pawing at her flesh – and there was SO much of it … so, so much … She was almost bigger now than he could comprehend; he began slipping down, unable to keep himself standing, his whole body shaking, writhing against her, humping her like a pathetic creature attached to her side, a parasite …

Nicky!!” she rasped, almost alarmed by her own excitement at this.  “What … what are you doing??” she added, almost out of breath.  She had expected something like this from him – but actually seeing and feeling it, it was almost too much … She was this close to just taking his weak little limbs into her arms, and just … dominating him … That had more or less been her plan all along, but now she could hardly even stop herself if she tried …

But Nick wasn’t listening – he sank farther and farther down against her, leaning into her, clinging on.  His head and hands slowly fell below the level of her shoulders, now wrapping around the massive swells of tit-flesh below, more than he could hold in his arms … He felt her hand, on the back of his head, pushing him forward, pressing his mouth into the hardening circle of her nipple, covered only by the thin, soft fabric of her tank top.  He began to suckle instinctively, mindlessly … he heard her gasp above, now urgently pressing him even harder into her, wanting him to keep going ...

But – just like that – he felt himself thrown violently off her, his small body landing with a thud against the empty cushion of the couch.  He looked up to see her staring intently down at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly amidst her panting, her eyes wide, wild, and … scared.

“Th-This wasn’t supposed to happen!” she said abruptly, after a moment’s silence.  Suddenly she recoiled, sliding further from him on the couch, putting space between them.  She was supposed to be the one in control!  But now … even SHE was losing it …

Nick was bewildered; but it wasn’t long before he tried to get up again and continue worshipping her.  But she quickly reached down and shoved him back again.  “No, Nicky!” she hissed.

He whined and tried again, but she pinned him back against the couch.  “B-But why??” he whimpered once again.  He felt her fingers curling against his chest, like she wanted to do terrible things to him.  He looked so weak, so vulnerable …

“I said NO!” she exclaimed finally and decisively, her tone frightening even him.  She swiftly rose to her feet.  “Don’t ask me why again.  I just … need time …”

He tried to make one more move towards her – but she took an even more threatening stance, frightening him into reconsidering.  He looked up with apprehension at her towering form, her fists clenched, her panting causing her chest to moving up and down quickly as her cleavage wobbled slightly side to side above his head.

Her gaze seemed to soften slightly, as if upon seeing his fearful eyes.  She told him more tenderly now, but still forceful, “You need to get out of here, Nicky, while you still can – while I still let you …” 

She gazed down at the potion on the table, almost sadly – knowing it was inert, and could do nothing to help them out of this mess.  So, telling him to leave was the best she could do at the moment.  Right now, she just needed to get away from him, give herself space.  It was so confusing to her – even her, who supposedly knew everything.

But he still wasn’t moving.  So she clenched her fists, raised her voice, and yelled, “Go on!  LEAVE!”  She pointed emphatically towards the front door, like a master telling her pet to stop following her – and the pet shied away timidly, feelings hurt, starting to cry …

She grunted in frustration – at him, at herself – and stormed off down the hallway, entering her room and slamming the door behind her, leaving him standing in the living room in stunned silence.

She couldn’t understand what had happened to her – she knew this last week had changed her, but this much??  She felt a sense of bitter irony, thinking back to what she had done to him earlier that evening – she thought she had only been pretending to lose control of herself, for the sake of making HIM lose control; but now she wondered if she had only been deluding herself, if she was becoming as out of control as Nick was himself.  Could she really just put a stop to it all if she wanted, and leave Nick for good?  Or did she have a need to dominate, to be worshipped like a god – a need that she could no longer do without …

She even began to wonder now about the supposed ‘growth potion’ she had promised Nicky just minutes ago.  She had assumed it was impossible, and had just made an inert potion anyway – but was it really impossible to reverse the changes to him, or had her mind just deluded itself into thinking this?  If such a formula existed, would her mind even let her come up with it??

She found herself on the brink, uncertain of how to proceed, uncertain if she even had a choice anymore.  She was always craving MORE now – more beauty, more intelligence, more humiliation and domination – it was all she knew anymore; she had lost sight of the rest.

She turned out the light and went to her bed, her mind too distracted – or unwilling – to remind her to lock the door, or hide the bag of potions she had purposely left on her nightstand earlier …

Nick, meanwhile, continued to stand where he was long after she had left.  She had just about frightened him off in those last moments she was yelling at him – but now he felt glued in place and unable to decide what to do.

For one thing, there was that potion, still sitting there on the living room table waiting to be drunk.  He had no reason not to believe it would restore his height like she said it would.  And yet, those words she said, about not knowing what she would do to him if he stayed …

He had begun fondling himself at some point, without realizing it.  He knew her words of warning were supposed to scare him into leaving, but, somehow, the more he thought about them, the more excited he became.  The thought of being treated like her slave, or plaything … and not just for an hour or two at a time, but permanently, twenty-four hours a day … What would that be like?  Could he handle it?  Could he survive whatever she wanted to do to him??

And for a moment there, when she seemed so confused and conflicted – he thought he had sense something different, perhaps even compassion or sympathy towards him.  It was just enough for him to hang on to, to fill his mind with much hope.  He just KNEW that she was still a good person on the inside, and that she wouldn’t actually let harm come to him – at least, not TOO much.  Maybe it was wishful thinking – partly because he still didn’t comprehend the extent of her twisted mind games on him yet – but he still convinced himself that she still had feelings for him, and this would prevent her from doing him any further harm.  He just had to trust her; he had to put his life in her hands – but first, he would have to convince her to let him stay, to accept him back into her life – forever …

He realized he was beating himself off rapidly now; he knew it was clouding his judgment, but he just couldn’t stop.  He knew he should take her advice, heed her warnings, and leave now … but he just couldn’t.  Suddenly, he stopped jerking off, sliding off the couch and landing on his feet.  He paused, regarded the pale blue flask in front of him, his hope of redemption …

But he moved forward, putting it behind him.  He was drawn towards the hallway, towards her closed door … He approached it, reached up, grasped the handle with both hands and turned it slowly, his heart pounding louder and louder in his chest.

He pushed the door open ever-so-slowly, peering into the darkness within.  He hesitated, looking back over his shoulder, towards the light.

Time stood still.  He held his breath, knowing what was at stake, knowing what he did next would change his life forever.  He could still back out; he could still save himself …

But instead, he turned his head forward.  With shaking hands, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, then closed it behind him, sealing him in darkness.  With her.

The only sound in the room was coming from straight ahead: low, long breaths, the sounds of a slumbering giantess in the room with him.  There was a faint light – moonlight, perhaps, entering the window through the opened blinds and falling upon the bed at an angle, allowing Nick to just make out the slow rise and fall of her chest, half-covered by a sheet, as she lay fast asleep on her back.

He couldn’t believe he was actually stepping towards her, deliberately ignoring all her warnings.  He tiptoed silently forward, his light body serving him well in that regard.  He reached the end table, remembering what she placed there, after taking it from his grasp – he couldn’t remember much these days, but he could remember that.  He felt around the top of the table, soon feeling his hand brushing against the soft felt of a familiar bag, causing a familiar ‘clink’ of small glass objects within.  It was still there …

He doubled over, his mouth opening in a silent shriek of ecstasy.  His trembling hand took out a single vial, not daring to risk two – not yet.  He held it reverentially in his grasp, seeing its dim reflection in the pale light.  His free hand moved down to his cock, stroking himself slowly and first but accelerating quickly.  He looked up, over the bed which was as high as his shoulders, to behold her face which stood out so starkly beautiful against the pale moonlight.  Her body stretched on forever, too long for the queen-sized bed, her feet dangling well over the edge.

He was working himself into a frenzy; his cock was so ridiculously sensitive, so responsive to his touch, his balls aching for release which still hadn’t come for him after all the torment he had endured that day.  It took all of his resolve just to suppress his groans and remain silent, terrified of waking her.

And yet, he began to climb, moving even closer despite his fear.  He lifted himself up with great difficulty, careful not to make a sound or disturb the bed her in any way.  Finally, he found himself on his knees in front of her supine form.  He inched closer, his hand shaking madly, still clutching the vial.  Slowly, he brought it to his lips and popped it open, smelling the pungent fumes escaping the small glass tube.

Moving slowly and deliberately, as if participating in some sacred ritual of sacrifice, he ingested half the vial’s contents, tasting its bitter sweetness.  He looked down, gazing upon the faint outline of her parted lips below.  He lowered the vial with two hands to keep it steady, slowly bringing it to the side of her mouth.  He could feel her breaths coming in and out, in and out.  His hands trembled, knowing the danger he was putting himself in, but doing it anyway.  It was just one vial, after all.  It wouldn’t harm him that much …

He poured slowly, seeing the liquid drain directly into her mouth.  Then he pulled back and waited in excruciating anticipation, praying she wouldn’t awaken.

Her lips smacked lightly, and he could see her long tongue moving inside her mouth, accepting the fluid, gulping it down.  She remained asleep … Oh god, it had worked …

His eyes traveled down her body, waiting in wide-eyed anticipation for her to grow.  Any second now … any second …

But it felt harder to get it to happen now, somehow – like his body was resisting.  But maybe … maybe if he touched her …

He couldn’t … could he??  It felt so very wrong, so immoral … Her huge body stretched out before him, just lying there; so much flesh to touch, to enjoy …

He was on fire with lust by the time his trembling hand touched the soft skin of her shoulder.  He gasped softly, his eyes anxiously flitting to her face to make sure she didn’t wake up.  But she remained still, so he dared to venture a bit farther, across her collarbone then down, towards her chest, towards all that creamy flesh pressing out against the low scoop neck of her soft cotton tank top …

He could already feel the potion kicking in by the time his fingers reached the upper edge of her right breast.  He just couldn’t help himself – he moaned, much louder than he would have liked, as his free hand dove into his boxers and began beating himself off recklessly.  He spasmed, his whole body jerking forward in unrestrained ecstasy as his hand inched farther and farther, feeling the impossibly soft flesh of her braless chest, growing under his touch

He felt her body shifting.  Panic set in as he yanked his hand free, recoiling from her.  She was waking up – oh god, what would she do to him when she found out??  He hadn’t planned this through …

But, as he waited in excruciating, frozen silence, he soon realized she was only shifting in her sleep, turning a bit onto her side, towards him.  He watched with growing awe as her hand moved languorously up her torso, as if sensing her body growing – and enjoying it.  Her hand moved sensually, feeling her stretching abdomen, cupping her growing breast.  She began to hum in pleasure, subconsciously pleased and aroused ...

He could feel himself sinking down slowly as he shrunk next to her, making it feel like her body was rising and expanding even more than it was, bigger and better than ever before … He couldn’t help himself; he had to reach out again and touch her, to feel it all happening, risking it even though her hand was nearby.

She seemed to sense his hand, touching the skin above her breast.  He heard a moan escape her lips; and as her hand moved across her chest, this time it made a detour, and engulfed his hand in hers.  He stifled a cry as he felt her hand squeeze his, then felt her body shudder slightly – as if she could feel his tiny hand still shrinking under her grasp … She began moving him, dragging his tiny hand downward along with her, moving to her side and then up the mountain of her breast, pressing him into her, feeling his hand shrinking against her expanding bosom …

It was the most erotic experience of his life; he shuddered and moaned through all of this, his free hand beating off with frightening speed as he desperately tried to remain still, to avoid waking her.  He didn’t want this to end.

But the growing stopped, far too soon for his liking.  He heard a displeased noise escaping her mouth as she felt it stop too.  Suddenly, her body rolled towards him, onto her side; her hand squeezed his, pushing him off her chest, then letting go – as if subconsciously imploring him to go off and find her more of the potion.

He shuddered, his hips bucking in silent ecstasy as he bit his tongue, barely avoiding a cry that would surely have awoken her.  He swung his gaze around towards the end table behind him, seeing the outline of the bag sitting there.  He couldn’t possibly give her … a SECOND vial …

… Could he?

He could already feel his mind closing off, weakening, every thought coming more slowly and with more difficulty.  He had only intended for one vial; one was enough.  He couldn’t afford to damage himself any more than he already had …

He heard a soft moan escape her lips.  Her hand was still dragging across her breasts slowly.  He knew she wanted more …

Now, purely on impulse, Nick turned and leaned forward to grope around the end table, finding the bag and pulling out another vial.  He turned to face her again, holding the vial, hesitating.  It felt so big now in his hands.  Everything – the bed, the room, her – it all looked so surreally large now.  He had shrunk so many times that day, faster than his mind could adjust to.  It was starting to scare him.

And yet … he couldn’t set down the vial from his shaking hand.  He looked down at her, so massive and beautiful as she slept, so perfect in every way … and he could make her even MORE perfect … He could do that for her, and she would be so grateful …

He began to tremble, caught up in fantasy – he imagined her waking, taking him in her arms and embracing him after seeing what he was doing for her.  And she would acknowledge his sacrifice – and she would change her mind; she would accept him, allow him to stay … And, he imagined, it would all be sealed by a kiss, a loving kiss that would cement his place with her forever, devoting his entire life to her as her obedient slave, her pet … And then, out of compassion and affection, she would decide that he had sacrificed enough for her, and she would gladly repay him giving him the pleasure he so desperately craved, happily finishing him off after suffering through so many hours without orgasm …

He was now lowering himself instinctively, drawing closer to her lips – those full, plump lips, so inviting … He slowly lay down next to her, shuddering with anticipation, awed by the immensity of her body looming just inches before him.  He clutched the vial tightly to his beating chest as he leaned in, farther and farther, his head rising up past the pillow while his crotch drew dangerously close to her chest without him realizing it.

With his lips just an inch from hers, he froze and stared into the face of perfection, feeling the warm breath escaping her lips and washing over him.  He stared passionately, almost lovingly, lost in blissful fantasy.

He drew himself in, his lips just barely grazing hers in the lightest of kisses.  He remained there for a few unending moments, his lips tingling with the wondrous feel of her upper lip, much larger than his.  He shut his eyes, giving himself over to the thought of belonging to her – forever

He finally withdrew, bringing his hand up slowly as he uncorked the vial with his teeth, sipped his half, and then, with wide-eyed thrill, brought the rim of the vial to her barely-parted lips and poured.

She inhaled suddenly, as if realizing what was on her lips.  Her tongue snaked forward to guide the liquid into her mouth and down her throat.  She gulped, then hummed lightly in pleasure.  He could feel her enormous body shuddering next to him.

With awe and admiration, Nick set the empty vial behind his head and then moved in once more for a tender kiss, at the same time willing himself to grow, wanting to sacrifice himself just one more time, if only for a chance at staying with her.  She continued to hum softly, causing her lips to vibrate slightly against his, creating a wonderful sensation.  He closed his eyes and imagined he was somehow transferring part of himself to her through those lips, making her bigger, smarter, better than ever before.  As he held that tender kiss, he felt her breathing in, and he almost imagined he could feel her body growing, inflating, pushing outwards in all directions – even pushing against his tiny body, advancing on him …

His eyes suddenly shot open as he realized he wasn’t imagining it – it was really happening.  Her breasts really were getting bigger, expanding into him … He could feel the pressure increasing against him, against his cock …

He gasped as he felt her hand descend onto his body, touching him, seeming to subconsciously sense his presence – and his steady shrinking …

Dear god, she looked so fucking huge now, and still growing.  Her size was becoming truly frightening and intimidating, almost making him second-guess what he had done.  Her shoulders rose so impossibly high above his, utterly dwarfing him as she lay on her side, blocking out the dim light from the window.  And that body – that huge, intimidating body – began to move … towards him.  He watched in sudden fright as her shoulders begin to roll over him, her breasts advancing on him, pressing down on him, pinning him … squashing him against the mattress …

He let out a tiny squeak of horror as the entire weight of her massive torso descended upon his shriveling body, feeling more and more massive with every passing moment as she continued to grow all around him.  He tried to push off against her but his puny arms were far too weak to even budge her an inch.  He felt her warm, soft breasts pressing down on him from the middle of his torso all the way to his crotch … Oh god, it felt so good … and yet, it was too much weight for his tiny body to take – she was literally crushing him ...

Panic set in as he felt her growing even BIGGER and HEAVIER with each passing moment.  Oh god, he had done too much, he had made her too big … he was so scared …

He tried to kick his feet but they were pinned helplessly against her abdomen.  He began to hyperventilate as half his lungs were crushed; meanwhile, as she settled down on top of him, her face moved within inches of his, humming pleasantly in subconscious response to the squirming, shrinking body beneath her.

A miserable moan escaped his lips as he was confronted with the full, terrifying immensity of her body.  He had made her too big – this was all getting so far out of hand!

He kicked and squirmed even harder, feeling her start to stir in response.  And then, just an inch above his eyes, he saw her own eyelids open.  She was awake, and staring him right in the eye.

He gasped, shaking in fright, holding his breath in nervous anticipation as she blinked and realized where she was – and who was underneath her.

A slow gasp escaped her lips as her eyes widened.  “Nicky …??” she whispered, still recovering from her sleep, still taking in her surroundings – and that’s when she realized he was right now shrinking beneath her, and she was growing …

A flame suddenly lit up in her eyes, terrifying to behold.  She shuddered, and his entire body shook along with hers.  And suddenly – whether it was her sleepiness clouding her decisions, or just the last straw to push her over the edge – something inside her snapped.  She could almost feel herself losing control, embracing the possibilities of what she could do to him right now.  She was almost too excited to move – she just stayed there for a moment, preparing herself … And whether she had planned for him to come to her like this all along, whether she had subconsciously left the door unlocked on purpose to let him in – it didn’t matter now; it was too late for either of them to turn back.  She lifted herself up slightly, just enough to ease his breathing, as her hands clamped down on his shoulders to feel them still contracting between her grasp – so exhilarating, as she felt herself growing at the same time …

He could feel her breaths quickening – and his did too, as she reached out to the side to turn on the nearby light on the end table, suddenly illuminating the entire scene, her enormous body smothering his, her beautiful eyes staring at him with burning intensity.  She seemed to have moved on from the initial thrill of finding herself shrinking, and was now studying his expression with the utmost intensity, as if to read the thoughts going on in his mind, to gauge how far gone he really was now … She had an almost crazed look in her eye, as if possessed by something out of her control …

“You’re still here … you shouldn’t be here.  And you shrank yourself for me … Ohh, you’re even TINIER now …”  The intensity of her voice, the sheer excitement – it was almost more than he could bear.  His trembling increased beneath her.

She raised up a bit more, so that her body was no longer an imminent threat to him and now, despite his fear, only felt wonderful as it pressed against his torso and legs.  He stared into her eyes, his mind flooding with emotion.  He melted for her, giving himself over to her completely.  He trembled at the thought of his last sacrifice to her – and wondered if he would need to still give more … He only wanted to win her over, convince her to let him stay with her, finally and forever …

He needed no words to convey himself to her – he knew she could read his every thought from his expression and the look in his eyes.  But he didn’t even try to hide it – he WANTED her to know everything about him, every nook and cranny of his mind, know how much she meant to him now.  And, as he held his breath and stared into her eyes for that one long, endless moment – caught up in the beauty of her eyes, lost in the sublime sensation of her immense breasts lightly pressing down on his midsection – he only hoped that his submission was enough to satisfy her.  He hoped there’d be no more struggle or pain, and no need to shrink any further – because she had accomplished everything she wanted now.  She had WON …

“Nicky …” she breathed, enthralled.  “You’re MINE …”  He could see the transformation in her eyes as she realized her victory over him.  Her eyes widened with glee as she stared into him, as if straight into his mind, finding nothing but willing obedience and submission.

Hardly able to contain his emotions, he cried out, “Y-Y-You’re … k-keeping me??”

She regarded him for a moment, and then a wide grin crossed her face.  She nodded slowly, her eyes glowing.  She had been so close to letting him go before – but now, thanks to him, for better or worse, she was in no mood to let that happen.

Nick stifled a cry at first but then let it all out, tears of joy flooding his eyes and beginning to pour down the side of his face.  She was keeping him … she was really keeping him …

He saw her right hand moving down out of sight, and then, a moment later … she touched him, on his inner thigh, her fingers slowly dragging upwards, then … pulling his boxers down … He could just barely see her hand, beneath the swells of her breasts, sliding up towards his exposed manhood …

She chuckled in absolute delight, telling him sexily, “Oh, I’m going to do much more than just keep you, Nicky … SO much more …”

It was playing out exactly as he had imagined … It was perfect … His eyes shot open as his entire body convulsed, shivering in anticipation as her hand inched closer, closer …

A primal scream escaped his lips as he finally felt her hand touching his manhood for the first time … He bucked and spasmed like a wild animal as he felt her long fingers gingerly tickling his balls and then moving slowly, agonizingly up his shaft … Her hand was so fucking huge, dwarfing his genitals, now squeezing down on him and engulfing him in her grasp.

He couldn’t take much more; after so many hours of endless torture, he was already about to erupt.  Feeling himself nearing the edge, he looked up into her eyes passionately, full of love and gratitude for his new master.  He nodded vehemently, his eyes pleading with her, urging her to finish him off.

She began to stroke his cock, up and down, up and down, faster and faster.  He saw her eyes widening as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm.  There was something growing in those eyes, a burning intensity, full of … love, perhaps?  Compassion?  Or was it … something else … something scarier …

He began to scream in ecstasy as her hand squeezed harder and harder.  He felt it beginning – finally, after so long … He braced himself for the most earth-shattering orgasm of his life …

As he felt his orgasm arriving, in that one singular moment of pure bliss, he felt whole and complete; everything was perfect.  He loved her, and she loved him; and nothing would ever change that.  He lost himself in pure pleasure, surrendering to her completely …But he gasped suddenly as he felt the pressure increasing on his cock.  She had other plans for him …

She was squeezing him too hard now; he couldn’t come yet!  She was doing it wrong … He opened his eyes to tell her.  She was still smiling; she must not have realized.  Oh god … it was starting to hurt …

In his moment of frantic, needful urgency, he brought his hand down to hers and tugged.  Surely she would realize her mistake, and would loosen up – right!?

But she only smiled wider, and squeezed even tighter.  He yelped in agony, his face contorted in confusion as he looked pleadingly into her eyes, his hands still struggling desperately to loosen her grip.  She was beginning to rub his shaft again, up and down, up and down, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his tiny body.  But she was still squeezing him so hard

He began to babble incoherently, his whole body shuddering with uncontrollable lust.  “What’s that, Nicky?” she asked innocently, rubbing him a little faster now.  “Would you like me to let you come now?”

His eyes shot open even wider.  He suddenly brought his hands up to grasp her wide shoulders, squeezing her skin emphatically as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.  “Yessss …” he hissed in desperation.  “Please … please …”

“But why would I do that, Nicky?” she asked in the same innocent voice – but her eyes shone with the same evil, crazed glint from before.  “Why let you come, when I can shrink you first?”

He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, her words hitting him like a two-by-four across the face.  “Wh … Wha …” was all he could say.  He didn’t understand …

He felt her hand disengage from his cock, then reach out sideways for the bag on the end table, retrieving … THREE vials – three additional ones, on top of the two he had already taken!

Oh Jesus no …

He went into full panic mode, flailing his limbs wildly against her, trying to push her away, trying to do ANYTHING to stop her.

She only laughed at him, lowering herself down onto him again, making him groan beneath her crushing weight.  Bringing her face just inches from his, she grinned devilishly and said, “You don’t WANT to shrink?”

He shook his head vehemently, growing more terrified by the second.  This wasn’t right; it wasn’t supposed to be like this …

“Oh, but I think you DO, Nicky …” she replied with an evil laugh, casually lining the vials up between her thumb and forefinger and popping the corks off one by one with her teeth.  “Why do you think I went through all that trouble to make you weak and submissive for me?  So you could live happily ever after as my pet?”  She laughed sarcastically.  “Oh, no, Nicky, I’m afraid you’ve got it all wrong …”  He watched in horror as she lifted her head and poured half the contents of each vial into her mouth at once.

He could feel her gulp through her chest as she pressed down on him, engulfing his lower half, smothering him with her frightful size.  He was beginning to hyperventilate, his erection still raging below, but pure terror playing out in his eyes.  Where was that compassion he had seen in her earlier?  That concern for his well-being?  What was she capable of, without that part of her?

Resting the entire crushing weight of her torso on him, she wasted no time bringing the vials – all three of them – to his lips.  His frantic, feeble resistance only caused her to chuckle as she mockingly told him, “Open wide!” and pried his jaw open with one hand, pouring the potion in with the other as Nick began to cry.

“Swallow,” she told him; and he tried to shake his head in refusal, but she simply forced his jaw shut then covered his mouth and nostrils with her hand, suffocating him until he eventually complied, the tears of betrayal streaming down the sides of his face.  He felt so stupid for trusting her …

His ego defeated, he closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable.  His only recourse was that he could still resist her in his mind – she hadn’t yet defeated him fully.

“Time to shrink, Nicky …” Michelle whispered tauntingly, setting the vials aside and shifting her weight.  She was so freaking huge already – and was about to feel a whole lot bigger …

She shifted to his side, resting most of her weight on the bed next to him, as her hand began to run up his leg again.  He trembled miserably, unable to keep the pleasure from clouding his thoughts.  He still didn’t want the shrinking to begin, but his resolve was already wavering.  And then, he felt her hand moving upwards, making contact with his cock once again …

“Shrink for me, Nicky,” she commanded, ignoring his feeble attempts to push her off of him.  He opened his eyes, trying to reason with her – but he shuddered in terror when he saw the pure, reckless intensity blazing in her eyes, refusing to be reasoned with.

“I know you want to, Nicky,” she said ominously, beating him off again.  “Stop trying to fight it.”  She knew it would be difficult now, with his mind actively resisting her, and with so many vials to activate at once.  But she wouldn’t give up without a fight …

He felt himself weakening for her, losing grip on his mind as she swiftly pumped her huge hand up and down on his much smaller shaft, engulfing him, overpowering him …

But she clamped down on him again just a split second before he could erupt, making his cock scream with the agony of denial.  He writhed and moaned, but she held him firmly in place, controlling him effortlessly.

“Not until you start shrinking, Nicky.  Shrink for me – NOW!”

Her free arm, which was still propping her up by the elbow, now reached underneath his back and pulled him into her, mashing his tiny body against her chest, making him feel the soft warmth of her breasts enveloping his torso.

He began to lose himself, forgetting his fear, thinking only of those huge, soft orbs of flesh rubbing against his bare midsection, contained only by the thin fabric of her cotton tank top with no bra.  She pressed him into her roughly, abusing him, forcing him to new levels of arousal as her flesh molded itself all around him.  He could feel her hard nipples through her shirt, dragging all across his stomach, his hips, his crotch …

“Think about it, Nicky,” she whispered hoarsely, mashing him even harder into her chest and beating him off again.  “Imagine how much I’ll grow – three vials … I’ll grow more than you’ve ever seen before … and you can feel it happen, right now …”

He couldn’t help it; he was too weak to resist it now.  He thought about how wonderful it would feel, her getting even bigger – SO much bigger.  So much sexier … more than he could handle …

He could already feel it starting to happen, the telltale tingling that always accompanied the shrinking process.  He felt her hand finally relaxing her painful hold on his crotch, now beating him off faster and faster, sealing the deal completely, making sure he didn’t back out, making him come …

He erupted moments later in the most mind-blowing orgasm of his life.  So much of his seed spilled forth, a seemingly endless supply, leaving him feeling empty and drained by the end, leaving his body limp and weak as he continued to dwindle away.  He felt her breasts expanding against him, just as he had imagined; just as he had wanted.  But what had it cost him …

She just kept getting bigger and bigger, and him punier and weaker, in both mind and body.  His orgasm had been so powerful, so intense, so sublime – and yet, so very, very wrong, so humiliating and dehumanizing.  She had raped him, without remorse.  He was nothing to her but a tool to help her grow.

He lay beneath her, defeated, as she continued to expand into him, growing heavier and more terrifying with every passing second.  She, meanwhile, had no concern for him at the moment – she closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure through the waning moments of her growth, her hands moving to her chest and torso to admire the new developments which, Nick had to admit, were impressive to behold.

Soon, he felt her enormous torso lifting away, rising up onto her knees, looming frighteningly large in front of him.  Her shirt was now stretched tightly against her startling curves, with heavy splotches of his own cum adorning the front around her chest and abdomen.  She put her hands on her hips and regarded him with a haughty smirk, as a goddess would look down on a puny subject who was trembling from her mere presence.  He closed his eyes to shut out the image of her towering dominantly over him, as if hoping it would all pass like a frightful nightmare.  But he knew it was real, very real – he had awakened a demon inside her, and he knew there would be no escaping her now.

He felt her weight shifting as she dropped her feet off the bed and stood up.  He opened his eyes to see her sexy silhouette sashaying towards the door and out of the room.  He was too weak and feeble after what had just happened to even raise his head, it seemed.  He just lay there, waiting for her return, hearing the sound of running water as she was probably cleaning herself off in the bathroom after the mess he made down her front.

She returned a minute later, stepping through the door – and he gave a feeble gasp as, with the lamp still on, he could see she was topless, her breasts covered only by her two hands and nothing more.

He whimpered, already becoming weakly aroused again even after his last orgasm.  He could see so much of the round swells of her breasts on either side of her hands as she approached.  But then she sat down next to him on the bed and faced away, picking up a brush from the end table and running it casually through her hair as if he weren’t even there.

He began to hyperventilate, still finding himself strongly affected by the closeness of her near-naked form.  The long, slender curve of her back; the way her hips flared out so dramatically now; the sight of her breast bulging out from the sides …

He tried to extend his arm towards her in a feeble show of longing, still whimpering sadly.  He still couldn’t let go of his image of her as a sweet, caring protector, a loving master to him who would never harm him.  There had to be something of that left in her, some sympathy for his suffering …

Done with her hair, she set the brush down and turned her head around, looking over her shoulder at his feeble attempt to fight off fatigue.  She batted his hand away easily and snorted in derision, telling him, “No, I’m done with you for tonight.  You should leave; I wanna sleep.”

He whimpered again, staring at her with pleading, despondent eyes.  But he found no sympathy from her, only an insistent glare that told him to get moving.  He reluctantly did so, as fast as his weak muscles would allow, dragging himself slowly towards the edge.

“Oh, come on,” she said impatiently, rolling her eyes as she shifted her left arm to cover both breasts in order to free her right hand to propel him rather roughly forward, making him fall in a heap on the floor.  She began to prod him lightly with her foot, compelling him to keep moving.  “C’mon, you can do it,” she teased, unconcerned by his mental state.  He finally managed to crawl on all fours out the door, turning to see her looming in the doorway with a look of scorn on her face.

“I doubt you could leave me now even if you tried; but just in case …”  She stepped briefly into her room to retrieve a very familiar dog leash and collar.  She bent down swiftly to put it around his neck again, fastening it two notches tighter than last time.  Then she briefly looped the other end around the door handle and tied it in a swift but efficient knot to keep him from escaping.  Hearing him whimper, she looked back down at him, not even bothering to cover her bare chest – he could hardly see her in the dim light of the hallway – and said, “Quiet down.  You can just wait out here like a good little boy, and I’ll get up eventually.”  He thought he saw her lips curl up in one last, victorious smirk as she shut the door in his face and turned the lock, leaving him in the dark hallway with nothing to do but wait and tremble in fear of what tomorrow would bring, as he tried his best to drift off into an uneasy slumber.

It wasn’t until after she had turned around and shut the door that she felt doubt begin to creep into her mind again.  She had surprised even herself with how cruel and punishing she had been to him just now.  But already she could feel even her doubts starting to fade and weaken.  His own actions may have sealed the deal – not only for him, but for her too.  And besides, this kind of torture was what he wanted now, wasn’t it?  So was it really that bad if she let herself get carried away??

Or was this merely a sign of further self-delusion, a way to rationalize her slowly slipping sense of free will and make it seem OK?  Soon, would she even be able to have this sort of doubt anymore – or would even this last bit of humanity be stamped out as well …

She went to sleep once again, wondering who she would be the next time she awoke.