- Text Size +

He woke up, his body still tingling all over, his erection throbbing.  He was lying on the floor with his head against the wall and his limbs splayed out awkwardly, like he had been used and discarded.  He could hear HER voice; he opened his eyes to see her sitting on her chair facing the camera, speaking to it – but his ears were ringing and he couldn’t make out her words yet.  But just the sight of her was enough to make his loins ache … Had he come just now, just before blacking out?  He really didn’t know whether he had or not.  He sure felt like he had – god, the sensation … she had touched his cock, hadn’t she??

But even if he did come, and she had cleaned him up, he was still hard as ever – and he couldn’t look away from her.  He felt a very real, very powerful need to be near her, to admire her, even to worship her.  But his limbs felt so weak and exhausted; his hand only managed to go to his crotch and begin beating off again – it seemed like this was all he could do now.  And his cock was so sensitive – already, like he hadn’t touched himself in ages.

Michelle heard him stirring behind her as she faced the camera.  Then she heard the telltale sound of skin sliding against fabric, and then a low, rhythmic rustling sound.  She knew he was already jerking off again.  She smirked privately, knowing she had him now.  She continued to say random things to the camera, not really caring what, just to keep up appearances.  But really, she was listening intently to the sounds of his breathing becoming louder and more forced, with occasional grunts of lust and frustration as he still couldn’t get himself off like he usually could.

She grinned devilishly, finally wrapping up her supposed conversation with the camera by saying, “… and now let’s see if Nicky’s awake yet, shall we?”  She turned around to face Nick, watching with secret delight as his eyes shot even wider and he abruptly stopped his eager stroking in his underwear, removing his hand and trying his very hardest to hide his arousal.  But his acting was so comically bad, his eyes staring up at her so guilt-ridden and full of lust.  She fought hard to hold back a laugh, realizing his weak little mind still hadn’t managed to figure out the obvious truth: that she knew about his arousal, and was only pretending she didn’t.  He was such a fool for thinking he was actually hiding this from her.

He held his breath, almost certain that she had seen him masturbating.  But as she approached him and smiled pleasantly, it was like she somehow hadn’t actually noticed.  Or had she actually expected it, and was telling him it was OK?  He shuddered, fighting the urge to fondle himself, even now as she stood over him and looked down.

“You’re awake!” she chirped pleasantly, putting her hands on her hips in a playful pose.  “How are you feeling, sweetie?”

He stared up at her, awed by her size and her beauty.  He was having trouble formulating any words in his mind, much less being able to speak them aloud.  The space around her seemed to warp, his mind hardly able to process the sight of her.

She leaned down, putting her knees together and resting her hand on her thighs, smiling so sweetly and innocently, though presenting his eyes with an ungodly amount of cleavage as her arms squeezed her breasts together, seemingly by accident.

He exhaled loudly, moaning softly, unable to help himself from staring at her chest, his lust plainly displayed on his face.

She continued to smile sweetly; she seemed so unaware of how powerfully she was dominating his thoughts right now, like she wasn’t even trying to.  She giggled and said down to him, “Aww, you look tired, sweetie.  I hope I didn’t wear you out too much.”  She bent down a bit farther, putting her hand on his chest and tickling lightly.  He gasped and lurched from just that little bit of contact – dear god, he was so ridiculously sensitive to her touch now.  What had she done to him??  She withdrew her hand, still smiling innocently, still not seeming to realize what effect her mere presence was having on him.

She tickled him again, giggling as she saw him spasm uncontrollably.  It was so fun toying with him … he was so naïve to think she didn’t notice what she was doing to him.  She patted him on the head and withdrew her hand, saying kindly, “It was so sweet of you to do all that with me, Nicky.  I know you were just pretending, but thanks for staying with it.  I had a lot of fun.”  She sighed contentedly and continued, “But I’m sure you’ve had enough by now.  As much as I enjoyed pretending you were submissive like Colin, I know that’s not the case.  So I won’t make you do anything more.  I’m still going to keep going, but you can leave now if you’d like.  Or just hang out in here and relax, or watch me, or whatever you’d like.”

Nick felt a profound sadness wash over him.  Maybe it was the tone of her voice: kind and sweet, yet too friendly.  They were back to being just friends again, but Nick found himself yearning for her other persona, the one he found so incredibly thrilling.  He didn’t WANT to be just friends; he wanted to feel her dominating him again, wanted to be controlled by her in body and mind …

“OK then, Nicky, I’ll be done in a little bit.  Then, I dunno, maybe we can order a pizza and watch something on TV.”  She shrugged and smiled nicely.  “Up to you.”  She turned away from him and sat down in front of the camera.

Nick frowned miserably, almost in tears already.  He really wanted to call out to her and tell her what he wanted.  Being a friend to her just wasn’t enough anymore – all he knew is he NEEDED more.  His skin still tingled where her hands had touched him last, and he had a very real, very powerful need to feel her touch again …

He heard her start talking to the camera again, her voice still mostly calm with just a bit more edge on it now – but it wasn’t enough.  He began fondling himself while admiring her body from behind – but it still wasn’t enough.  He felt compelled to move towards her, driven on by an unseen force within his subconscious which simply couldn’t be ignored.  He felt himself drawn to her like a magnet, crawling towards her slowly and silently on all fours – no longer thinking about what he was doing, just doing it.  His heart pounded louder and faster the closer her got to her; shuffling past the back leg of her chair, he become fraught with anxiety, hoping she would accept him, hoping she would let him ‘pretend’ to be submissive just a little while longer, before it was too late and he was back to being just her friend, forever …

Shaking from head to toe, he approached her boot, which looming utterly massive next to his crawling form.  Her heel rose nearly as high as his hip as he crawled up to her, hesitating, then giving in and making contact with the shiny black vinyl fabric on the side of her boot.  He didn’t know what else to do, so he just leaned against her, feeling the warmth of her leg through the fabric.

Michelle stopped in mid-sentence, seeming greatly surprised.  “Nicky!  What are you doing?”

He looked up at her pathetically, pleadingly.

“Oh, are you lonely?” she asked, sounding innocent.  He nodded silently.  “Well, OK then sweetie, you can stay there if you like.  I don’t mind.”

But then she turned her attention away from him, looking well over his head as she resumed speaking to the camera, like he wasn’t even there.  Meanwhile, he stared up at her in awe, shivering just from being close to her.  She was so incredible, so perfect – and he would begin treating her accordingly.

After a minute, Michelle started feeling movement against her foot and leg, and started hearing light smacking sounds, the sound of lips against vinyl.  Her eyes widened in excitement.  Was he really … ?

She bent forward and looked down to find her little lab partner kissing her boot, starting at the toes and working his way forward, up the side of her ankle then back down again, worshipping every inch of her shoe with his lips.  His hands also started getting in on it, caressing her boot, massaging her through the fabric – anything he could do to show his submission to her.  She shuddered, feeling a rush of absolute power and control.  This was a big, big step – he was now being submissive completely on his own, without needing her to encourage him.  It was exciting to watch.

“Oh my gosh, Nicky …” she said softly, managing to sound somewhat innocent though allowing some of her very real excitement to seep through.  He paused, turning his head up to look at her face; she could tell he was embarrassed and humiliated at was he was doing – but also highly aroused.

“You know you don’t have to do that anymore, right sweetie?”

He blinked, feeling sheepish and embarrassed.  But he could tell from the way she was looking at him that she liked it … so he lowered his head and kept going, kissing her shoe worshipfully, only wanting to please her.

“My goodness, Nicky.  I don’t know what to say.  Are you really willing to keep going?”

He glanced up again and nodded earnestly, then quickly returned to her foot, becoming more engrossed by the second.

“Wow, Nicky … wow …”  He could hear the excitement in her voice and knew that it was working.

He felt her shifting above him, leaning down closer to him.  “Here, Nicky,” she said softly, holding out her hand to him, palm facing the floor.  He turned his head and saw it; he lifted himself up on his knees unquestioningly and took it in his tiny hands, kissing the back of her hand with his mouth, grateful that she was letting him show his feelings for her.

He glanced up to see her staring down at him with a bemused, faraway look as he worshipped her hand with increasing fervor.  He began losing himself in the task at hand, feeling every inch of her delicate skin, her long, feminine fingers, completely unblemished, perfect enough to model in a jewelry catalogue.  He pressed her hand into his face, closing his eyes and kissing deeply, over and over again … Was there any part of her that wasn’t perfect?  She was magnificent from head to toe; he wanted to worship ALL of her, if only she would let him.

“Mmm … that’s so good, Nicky … It’s almost like you’re not even pretending …”

He stopped kissing her hand, jerking his head up, holding his breath.  Was she starting to suspect??

And … would it be such a bad thing if she was??

He continued kissing her hand, his eyes staring up at hers unwaveringly, silently waiting for her to speak.

“If only it were true …” she began wistfully – pretending, of course, but still secretly thrilled by his progress.  She returned his gaze with a faraway smile.  “Mmm … how wonderful that would be …”

Her free hand snaked around behind his head and now touched his upper spine, lighting up his nerves with feelings of pleasure.  He gasped and shuddered from head to toe, finding himself almost frighteningly sensitive to her touch now.  It reminded him of how wonderful he had felt just minutes ago now, her touching him and dominating his mind … He now stared up into her eyes more longingly than ever, yearning for more, willing to do anything to please her.

Michelle, too, was excited, seeing how much he responded to just that slight touch of her hand on his neck.  She had trained him well.

She showed her pleasure with a smile, filling him with joy.  He was acting so obedient now, even more so than she could have hoped.  She turned her head off to the side, eyeing the shopping bag from earlier.  She had gotten something else for Nick, but hadn’t intended to use it quite so soon.  But now seemed like the perfect time …

She ran her hand down his neck and across his shoulder, feeling his skin breaking out in goose bumps and he shuddered in silent pleasure.  She quietly rose to her feet; he squeezed her hand, watching sadly as it slipped out of his grasp.  He rose to his feet, trying to follow her.  His eyes hardly came up to the top of her boots now – only to the middle of her thighs – since that shrinking episode earlier.  He craned his neck, looking up breathlessly at her immense size.

“No … wait here,” she commanded quietly as he tried to follow her.  He obeyed, watching sadly and intently as she moved away from him to retrieve something out of her shopping bag, her back turned to him.

She pulled out whatever it was and stood up, turning slowly to face him, a devilish look in her eye.  Nick sucked in his breath as he saw what she held.  He reacted at first with anxious fright, mortified by the small round object in her hand.  His eyes widened as she approached, looming over him, bending down with an excited smile, clearly eager to put it on him.

He watched her lower the dog collar towards his neck, and he recoiled slightly, nervous about what this would mean … so humiliating …

… and yet, it somehow seemed right for him to wear it, like he belonged to her now, like she owned him … He shuddered, failing to resist her as she slipped it around his neck and fastened it to the loosest notch, the perfect fit for him at the moment …

As she withdrew to admire her own handiwork, Nick felt the collar with his hands.  It was made of stiff, tough black leather, lined with little metal studs.  A quick tug on the strap told him just how stiff and secure it was – he doubted his fingers would have the strength to remove it even if he wanted to.  The more he thought about what was around his neck, the more humiliated he felt, and ashamed, and degraded … and yet, this only seemed to turn him on even more.

He noticed a leash coiled around her hand as well.  By now, he didn’t recoil; he felt a perverse excitement as she brought one end forward and snapped the hook onto the front of his collar, around a small metal loop designed for just that purpose.

He felt that with his hands too, finding that the spring keeping it secured was simply too strong for his little hands to pry open.  He shuddered, finding it oddly exciting to be unable to escape, to be under her control …

He continued to feel the leash and collar around his neck, pawing idly, distractedly … But suddenly, he felt a strong tug on his neck as the cord was pulled taut.  He felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as he looked up at her, seeing her looking down with a devastatingly sexy smirk, so confident and dominant, clearly excited at this new means of expressing her control over him.

She wrapped her end of the leash around her hand a few times to lessen the slack; then, with a wide grin, she tugged his collar again, causing him to lurch forward – he had no choice.  She did it again, just for good measure, really starting to enjoy herself.

“I like this,” she said with almost frightening intensity, twirling the leash in her fingers, feeling the power, the control ...

She took a step away from him, tugging him along, as if testing him.  He just couldn’t help it; he was becoming visibly more aroused each time she did it, affected by it in a way he couldn’t fully understand.  She could sense this change coming over him, and it only egged her on more.  She began leading him in circles around the room, tugging lightly but dominatingly, feeling him starting to respond to her guidance almost instantly, instinctively, just like an obedient pet – but with the notable exception of his stiff erection poking out blatantly against the thin fabric of his boxers, an obvious indication of his arousal which he could do nothing to hide.  It was exactly what she was looking for in him – mindless submission; instinctive, unthinking response to her control; uncontrollable physical arousal … She had trained him so well for this, and it was thrilling to watch it all unfold, without so much as a word of protest from his lips.

Eventually, she decided to move on.  He felt pressure on his neck, and he followed it unthinkingly, trailing behind her as she strolled confidently to her desk.  Without turning, she held the leash at her side, parallel to her shoulder, keeping it there as she leaned down.  Without her speaking a word, he knew she wanted him to wait there; it was as if she were communicating her thoughts to him on a basic, almost subconscious level, requiring no active thought on his part, only instinctive reaction to her control.  And he obeyed her wordlessly, as a dog obeys his master.

She set the camera to take pictures at regular intervals, then set it back down on the desk and led Nick back to the chair in the center of the room.  A tug was all she needed to guide him to stand next to her leg.  She could see his eyes seething with arousal now, unable to control his reaction to her, his eyes freely and greedily wandering up the side of her body, drinking in the sight of her in awed silence.  He began to lean forward, pressing his tiny body against the boot that was nearly as tall as him now.  He began to slide his little hands around her thigh, embracing her almost reverentially.  He stared up, way up, into her eyes, wordlessly communicating his desire for her, seeking her approval.

She snapped her fingers gently and pointed forward.  He understood, and turned his head to face the camera, hugging her leg and staring into the lens like a deer in headlights.

He felt a tug on his collar, and he looked up immediately to see her pointing between her legs.  He ambled over to the narrow space between her boots, squeezing in between her massive, towering legs, his entire body fitting without needing to crouch.  He waited, looking forward until the camera flashed.  Then he looked to the side, then up, then to the other side, seeing how utterly surrounded he was by her.  He dared to raise his hand just above his head, holding his breath as his fingers grazed the soft skin of her inner thigh.  He shuddered powerfully, thinking of nothing but her, and the pleasure she could give him.  He was literally aching in anticipation, hoping she would give him that pleasure soon.

But she tugged on his collar again, directing him to the next pose she wanted, and the next, and the next, building his anticipation and yearning to the point that it was becoming hard for him to breathe.  He became even more docile and obedient, jumping at her every direction.  He focused only on the here and now, thinking only of pleasing her, and the reward that would follow.  He didn’t even care how embarrassing the photos must be – that didn’t seem to matter to him anymore.

He lost count of how many photos were taken.  Finally, though, she stepped forward to retrieve the camera, stopped the recording, then returned to the chair and sat down, tugging Nick closer, in between her thighs.  He stood in front of her with bated breath, mesmerized—even awed—by her magnificent upper body, so much closer to him now, still looming and imposing yet close enough to reach out and touch … but he didn’t dare, not without her permission.  He stood in awed silence, awaiting her next command.

As she sat, she turned her gaze down to him, smiling with true satisfaction at his behavior, like a master pleased with her obedient pet.  Still holding the leash – so comfortably now, like it was a natural extension of her arm – she reached her hand towards him, bringing it behind his neck.  She watched his entire body tense up, his eyes widening with yearning and hope – hope that he had done well enough to deserve her praise …

She touched her fingers to his skin, and he instantly shuddered and began to moan, closing his eyes in ecstasy.  She ran her fingers slowly through his hair, tickling his scalp.  She petted him again and again, watching him respond more and more fervently with every touch to his hyper-sensitive skin.  He opened his eyes, glazed over with lust, to see her staring deeply into his eyes, almost possessively

Her hand slowly stopped, leaving him shivering and whimpering for more.  He felt her fingers wrap around his skull, gently but forcefully turning his head down to face the camera held in her other hand, down by her lap for both of them to see.

“Look at the photos, Nicky,” she commanded him gently.  “See what you have become.”

She flipped to the first photo they had taken, the one with him standing against her leg, looking so small and meek, his face plastered with a look of pathetic yearning.  It was terrifying to see how tiny he was now, compared to her – far smaller than any normal human being.  The difference between their size and appearance was so startling … and it seemed oddly appropriate, somehow, for her to be the one holding the leash, and him to be the one controlled …

Michelle flipped to the next photo, and the next, watching his eyes widening in shock at first, then what seemed like acceptance, and then, soon after … arousal.  His stiffening cock confirmed it, poorly hidden by his thin boxers.  He started at the screen of the camera mesmerized, unable to look away.

She began petting him again, intensifying his arousal even more to ensure her next words really struck home.  “Isn’t it amazing, Nicky?” she breathed lustily in his ear.  “You look so natural in this role … such a good little pet … such an OBEDIENT pet … Aren’t you, Nicky?”

He couldn’t help it; he nodded, amidst growing shivers of ecstasy, unable to hide the truth from her.

She ran her fingers a little faster, pressing her advantage.  “You’re so, so tiny, Nicky …” she whispered almost breathlessly.  “But … what if you were even tinier??”

His head swiveled around, looking up with widening eyes.

“Yes, Nicky … Yesss …” she said, seeing his arousal growing.  “Just think, Nicky … I would look even BIGGER to you, bigger and better … and your mind, it’s already so weak, but it would become even weaker for me, even easier to control … you’d be an even BETTER pet then …”

She could see he would like nothing better than this now.  She set the camera down off to the side, freeing her hands to begin roaming his torso from both front and back, sending him through even more delirious pleasure, amplifying his growing excitement at the thought of shrinking again for her.  She knew she could ask him now, and he would obey.  “Nicky,” she said softly, releasing his leash and clutching the back of his neck and breathing down onto him.  “Bring me the potions.”

He convulsed in a terrifying mix of emotions, finding himself so frighteningly aroused by this.  The small part of his mind that still concerned itself with his own well-being was drowned out by the surge of pure, animalistic lust coursing through his veins.  He disengaged from her grasp, stumbling across the room, barely aware of his surroundings, his vision blurry.  But he recognized the small bag on the shelf next to the door … he staggered toward it, the leash dragging loosely on the ground behind him.  He grabbed the bag with his hands, looking at the small vials inside glimmering with reflected light.  Like a man possessed, he stumbled back to her, his hands trembling under the weight of the bag as he offered it up to her.

Her eyes were alight with pleasure, seeing how much she controlled him now.  Smirking devilishly, she reached down into the bag and plucked out a single vial, lifting it in front of her face.  He lowered the bag to his side, and soon dropped it next to his foot without realizing, so engrossed was he by the sight of Michelle uncorking the vial and bringing it to her lips.  He held his breath as she tossed her head back and drank her share in a single quick gulp.  Then she lowered the vial, staring down at him with burning passion.  He opened his mouth and waited as the vial reached his lips, then tilted back.

It tasted bitter as ever; yet it was also oddly sweet now, like a newly-acquired taste, one that he had come to enjoy … He closed his eyes and gulped it down, surprised by how good it tasted.  But this distracted him just long enough to feel a twinge of anxiety at what he had just done – to his body, to his mind …

Nothing happened at first, as if his mind weren’t ready yet to let him shrink.

“The smaller you get, the harder it becomes,” Michelle explained calmly – she could see the struggle in his eyes.  “Your body fights it more and more as you get tinier – but don’t worry.  You can do it.”  She touching his chest with her electrifying fingers, convincing him to open his eyes.  “You just have to remember, Nicky … you WANT me to get bigger … you WANT me to have even more control over you … Remember …”

She leaned forward, inviting him to stare into her massive cleavage.  Her hand, it felt so wonderful on his chest, her fingers so long and powerful.  He felt something in him resisting, like she said – but his mind tried harder and harder to imagine how wonderful it would be, to see her becoming even bigger, even sexier, even better

… And then, as if the potion were suddenly kick-started into action, he began to shrink …

In that moment, he saw her eyes light up with a spark of pleasure as she, too, noticed it beginning.  Slowly, deliberately, she began leaning over him, lifting herself off her seat.  Her head directly above his, she began to rise, up and up, growing in all directions but also extending herself upwards, approaching her full, terrifying height so very high above his head, seemingly without end.  Higher and higher, looming over him, towering threateningly, intimidatingly, adding to his increasing sense of insecurity and inadequacy as he himself shrank, his body shriveling, his boxers threatening to slide off his hips.  He dwindled, until the top of her massive boots rose almost to the top of his head, her long thighs extending out above them higher than he could reach.

“MmmHmmHmm …” she chuckled in a low tone of almost sinister delight.  He imagined he could hear her voice echoing even louder in his head now, as if filling the space left by his dwindling mind, becoming even more impossible to keep out.  He gawked up at her in obvious awe and admiration, drinking in her new size and proportions, more perfect than ever, absolutely breathtaking

“Gooood boy,” she purred, towering over him and smiling.  He broke out in goose bumps again, just from the sound of her voice.  Slowly, she brought one foot forward, planting her leg just inches from his torso.  She gave a small gesture, and he slowly and timidly leaned forward, wrapping himself around her leg, shuddering as he felt its size and strength, pressing his face into the shiny vinyl covering her lower thigh.

He held this position, clutching her wordlessly.  “Such a good pet …” she began.  “So obedient … so submissive … so eager to serve his master.  Isn’t he?”

He clutched her leg tighter, nodding fervently to affirm his devotion to her – squeezing her leg almost out of fear, and want for comfort.

“You know exactly what I want from you, don’t you?” she added.  “Without even needing me to ask …”

He pulled his head away from her leg to look up past the swells of her chest into her gleaming eyes.  She looked at him at first, then looked slightly off to the side, to the ground next to him.  He followed her gaze, lowering his head to look down, seeing what she was looking at: the bag of vials, which he had dropped by his foot but had forgotten about.

He inhaled sharply and jerked his head back up towards her face.  She was smiling knowingly, expectantly, waiting for him to act … She knew how badly he wanted this …

Despite the sinking feeling in his gut, he felt compelled to obey, a slave to his desires.  How much would he let himself shrink now … How bad would this become …

He bent down, kneeling in front of the bag which still contained plenty of vials, more than they would ever need – he hoped.  He reached down into the bag, pulling one of the vials out.  But his hand still hovered over the vials, tempted; he reached down, pulled another one out, his heart pounding anxiously in his chest.

What was he doing??  Two was too many … oh, but he just couldn’t help it … he wanted MORE …

He rose to his feet and lifted his trembling hands above his head, timidly proffering up the small gifts in his hands.  He watched her eyes light up with surprised delight, seeing him offering her not one but two vials, willing to sacrifice double the usual amount this time for his master …

“TWO potions?” she said with a sly smile.  “Wow, you must REALLY be eager to please me …”  He nodded in short jerking motions, panting, his eyes desperately seeking her approval.  She stooped down to take them from his grasp, then stooped even farther to run her fingers through his hair then down his neck and then his chest, telling him, “I’m so pleased with you, my pet … I’m going to have to think of an extra special reward for you, once I drink these.”

He gasped and moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, his cock throbbing so hard it hurt.  He couldn’t believe his ears; he was going to get to see her grow – TWICE as much – and he was going to be rewarded on top of it!?  Oh god …

He was absolutely burning with anticipation as she rose to her full height and held the potions in front of her, one in each hand.  With a smug grin, she drank them one after the other, saving half for him of course.  She closed her eyes and savored the delicious liquid for a moment, taking her time.

She opened them again and looked down, only to find that his hand was now in his boxers, beating himself off with reckless abandon.  His eyes as he stared up at her were so blank and mindless; she realized that he probably wasn’t even aware of what his hand was doing.  It was just responding naturally to his primitive lust, trying to maximize his pleasure – but she could see it wasn’t enough.  His frustration and anxiousness seemed to be redoubling every second, his eyes transfixed on the vials like a madman as she began lowering them towards him.

She brought them to about her waist, but didn’t bend down this time.  With his right hand still beating himself off feverishly, he reached up with his left, eager for his share of the potion, eager to see her start growing again.  But she was just holding them there, above his head, out of his reach … Why??  Why was she waiting!??

She cocked her head slightly to one side, watching his anticipation grow.  A slow smirk crossed her lips; and he thought he saw a brief twinkle in her eye, full of evil and mischief – but he could be wrong.

She waited another moment, seeing him alternatingly reach up for the vials, then keel over in lust as he stroked himself furiously, then reach up again … He could almost reach them … almost …

“Hmmm …” she began, seeming uninterested in his plight.  “No … I think you’ve had enough for now.”

She lifted them even higher out of his grasp; then she walked away, moving towards her desk.  He cried out in despair, his hands reaching out for her in a pathetic display of yearning.  He wobbled after her, stumbling to the floor and picking himself up, his hands still reaching out to her in a vain attempt to communicate his desires – finding himself too overcome to speak.  Like a toddler running to his mommy, he threw his little arms around her leg and tugged pleadingly, watching her set the vials down on the desk, up out of his sight, out of his reach.

“Mmm … that’s so cute, Nicky,” she said, smiling down at him.  “Still pretending, even though you don’t have to.”

What!?  He wasn’t pretending!  Oh no … how can he make her understand?  What more could he do??  He reached upwards, pawing at her thigh, trying to convey his desperation …

But she only giggled down at him, her expression becoming more light and playful by the minute.  “Aww, that’s so nice of you, sweetie.  But I know you don’t REALLY want to shrink for me any more; you’re just being a good friend, willing to pretend for me.”  She watched him become even more anxious, one hand stroking his cock vigorously while the other pawed at her, showing his urgency, his need for the potion.

But she just kept smiling and giggling.  “Aww, that’s good sweetie.  You keep pretending if you want.  But I’m afraid I have to be leaving soon … I just can’t resist anymore; your acting has gotten me so riled up and excited … I just have to experience the real thing now, from someone who actually wants it … I have to go see Colin …”

A loud noise suddenly escaped Nick’s lips, a guttural cry of agony and despair as her words hit home.  She was leaving him … oh god no … what about his offering to her??  What about his reward??  He wasn’t pretending anymore … why couldn’t she see??

She swiftly bent down and picked him up, whisking him off the ground and setting him lightly on the desk in front of her, careful to keep him away from the opened vials nearby.  She held him close to her chest, pretending to be oblivious to his agonized struggles, one hand groping for her but coming up just short, the other hand still beating himself off frantically.

“It really is too bad you’re only acting …” she began with a wistful sigh.  “You would have made SUCH a good pet; we could have had SO MUCH FUN together, if only you really were this submissive … It’s a shame I’ll have to move on soon …”

What was she talking about??  He moaned again, just like before, struggling frantically, trying to break free of her grip around his torso, trying to tell her how badly he needed her now … Was she leaving him forever??  He needed to know … He just couldn’t go on without her …

But nothing he did seemed to have any effect on her, like she didn’t even notice his struggles … God, what was happening??  What was he doing wrong??

Her hands began tickling his bare skin, up and down his front, making him convulse in throes of misery.  He tried to speak, but nothing came out except weak gasps and soft grunts.

She giggled, telling him, “Aww … you’re not upset, are you?  You knew all along that, with us being just friends now, I would have to move on and find someone better suited to my particular tastes.”

She kept tormenting him with her hands, almost like she were doing it on purpose, to prevent him from speaking his mind.  She continued, “We can discuss the details later.  But for now, just sit back and relax, and I’ll be back in a little while.  OK, sweetie?”

He was the exact opposite of relaxed, flailing and writhing wildly in open despair.  She stared down at him so innocent and sweet – still tickling him constantly, reducing all his attempts at communication to sad little moans and grunts.

“Hmm … I’ll take your silence as a ‘yes’,” she told him with a painfully sweet smile, making him struggle even more frantically.  She soon lowered her hands, stopping her tickling, just staring at him silently, a peculiar smirk on her lips.  Still panting too hard to speak, his weak mind churned desperately to think of some way to keep her from leaving.  He began to approach her, thinking maybe if he began worshipping her body …

He felt her enormous hand on his chest, playfully pushing him back, smirking as that devilish glint returned to her eye – or was he just imagining things, imagining that she was watching him like a predator watches her prey, waiting to see what he tried next …

He moaned, his eyes looking about frantically, searching for something, anything …

His eyes fell on the potions, sitting on the desk just a few feet away.  He could still drink them; he could become even smaller for her, maybe even convince her to stay …

As he turned towards them and reached down, he didn’t see her reach behind him and grab his leash.  His fingers were almost within reach, his hand opening to clutch the vials … when he was suddenly halted, pulled back by an unstoppable force on his collar.  He lunged for them, but it was no use.  He groaned miserably, pulled in front of her again – without any effort at all from her.  It was so easy for her to control him.

“No, no, Nicky … oh, your slow little mind must be having trouble understanding.”  She grabbed his chin, calmly forcing his head to point toward the bag of vials as she spoke to him as condescendingly as an adult trying to get through to a slow child, “These potions, Nicky – these are for COLIN, okay?  Not for YOU.  Colin will drink them and be my new pet now, and you don’t have to, OK?”

Still holding the leash tight, Michelle watched his eyes well up with tears.  He was still too overwhelmed to speak, helpless to tell her.  She saw him gazing yearningly down at the potions, finding himself deprived of his power to please her.

He needed to tell her the truth, before it was too late.  He would BEG her to let him take the potion, if he had to – ANYTHING to get her to stay.  But he … he couldn’t …

He felt her body leaning closer, felt her hand moving to the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly, dominantly.  She grinned down at him – evilly, confidently, seeing him still unable to speak.  She whispered hotly in his ear, “There is ONE more thing you can do for me … one last thing before I go …”

He looked up, seeing the fire in her eyes blazing with full intensity – so thrilling, so commanding …

Suddenly, he was yanked off his feet, held like a child in her arms as she carried him swiftly to the nearby wall.  Like before, she slammed him against it, pinning his torso securely and immovably – although this time he was held low enough that his face was directly level with her newly-expanded chest, now truly bursting forth out of her overmatched pink corset.

“My god …” she breathed, staring down at him.  “Look at how TINY you are …”  She brought her chest forward, within inches of his face, driving him into mindless, delirious passion as she began pulling down on the zipper holding together the fabric between her breasts, letting them spill forth even more, literally surrounding him and filling his vision with milky white flesh.

“They’re just too much for you now, Nicky …” she said, chuckling in growing arousal.  She began to press her breasts lightly into his face, utterly dwarfing his torso.  She withdrew, seeing him trying to combat his growing arousal as he again tried to speak before it was too late.

But she pressed her chest lightly into him again, cutting him off before he could begin.  She withdrew, seeing him growing even weaker; she did it again, and again, until his mind was reduced to a mindless puddle of arousal, his hands now groping her, pawing at her chest out of pure instinct, like an infant.

“Were you saying something, Nicky?” she said with a devilish grin, lowering herself down to bring her chest level with his thighs.  And then – slowly, deliberately, with her face in front of his, her hot breath washing over his face – she pressed her flesh into his much narrower body, dragging her cleavage up past his thighs, against his crotch – he groaned, almost yelled in primal ecstasy as he felt her soft flesh pressing into his manhood, bringing him so close, so very, very close to orgasm – but he just couldn’t reach it …

She proceeded upwards, leaving his cock spasming madly below as she dragged her chest across every inch of his bare skin.  She could feel his body trembling against her chest; she brought herself higher, higher, encroaching upon his neck, pressing her weight even harder against him than ever now.

“Hmm, Nicky?  Was there something you wanted to tell me, sweetie?” she asked again, sounding almost like a taunt.  He felt his time running short … he NEEDED to speak now, or risk losing her forever …

He opened his mouth, trying desperately to speak, putting all his energy into it all at once.  He managed to squeak out a few sounds at first; but, slowly, he became more confident, starting to form them into complete words.

But at the same time, he felt her breasts rising higher and higher, beginning to encroach upon his chin, his lips, his cheeks … dear god, they were massive

His words were now starting to get cut off, garbled by her flesh which was now threatening to cut off his air supply.  He was surrounded on all sides; he brought his hands up, trying to fend them off … but they barely made a dent in the side of them.

“Mmmm … good, Nicky … keep trying to resist them.  I love the feeling of your tiny little hands poking and prodding …”

His hands, which had tried to prevent her at first, now were starting to invite her breasts closer, giving in to their incredible softness.  As they slid up his face and covered up his nose, his began kissing the flesh in front of his lips, licking them, sucking at them feverishly; his hands wrapped around both breasts from the side, pressing them inward as tightly as he could, pressing her flesh into him just that much more.

“You’re the perfect little man for this … so weak … so helpless … so easily overwhelmed …” she purred, staring down at him lustily, her eyes now just barely visible in a small sliver of light that her cleavage still afforded him.  He heard her words – or rather, felt them as they reverberated through her chest.  They gave him one last shred of hope, even as his world began to blacken, fading out of consciousness from lack of oxygen.  He thought she just might decide to stay …

“Mmmm … time to give in to me now, Nicky.  You don’t have any other choice.  I control you completely now, don’t I?  You can’t even breathe without my permission …”

He began to succumb to her fully as her breasts closed in, surrounding him completely, trapping him in a prison of warm, wonderful flesh.  All air was cut off; he could no longer breathe.  His body slowly gave up its struggles as his vision slowly darkened.  He felt he was suffocating to death – yet there was no place he’d rather be.  For those last few seconds, he was in heaven …

“Goodbye, Nicky …” he felt her say, as his body went limp, as he felt himself finally losing grip on his consciousness.

But just a split second before fading out completely, he was suddenly released.  He felt himself tumbling to the ground.  His vision was extremely dim, his hearing severely impaired for the moment for lack of oxygen.  He saw her stepping to the side, doing something he couldn’t make out.  He then heard low rumbling noises as her figure stepped away from him, so blurry he could hardly discern her from the surroundings.  He reached for her almost blindly, willing his limbs to move him forward in a slow, pathetic crawl along the carpet, a final act of desperation as she stepped farther and farther away.  His cry to her was more like a low moan, as he dragged himself forward as fast as his limbs would allow.  But suddenly he was halted, restrained by the collar around his neck.  He whimpered, seeing her shut off the lights and stoop down through the doorway.  He heard the dull thump of the door shutting, trapping him in cold silence as her loud footsteps echoed through the hallway, finally fading out completely.

He began to cry, feeling lonely and miserable like never before, a pathetic, mindless cretin shivering on the floor of his goddess’s room.  He was chained down, completely trapped and alone – for some reason she had slid the loop at the end of his leash under the nearest leg of her desk, like she didn’t want him leaving her room.  Why was she doing this to him??  Did she really not yet know the truth about him and his desire for her??

He brought his hand to his crotch and began stroking mindlessly, his mind dominated by thoughts of her, controlled by her even in her absence as he thought back to what had just happened with bitter sorrow.  He looked around the room in despair, maybe looking for some memento to remind him of her, some piece of clothing for him to sniff, anything …

What was that, sitting on the far edge of the table.  His leash had just enough slack for him to scurry up to the object and reach up to retrieve it.

It was the camera.  His eyes suddenly shot open wide, remembering the video she had recorded!  His weak mind was far too distracted, of course, to realize that she had never sent any video off to Colin.  He also never even considered the possibility that she had recorded it all just for him – Nick – and had conveniently left the camera just within reach …

None of this even crossed his mind.  He simply snatched the camera, dropped it to the floor, and began mashing buttons frantically and at random until finally he managed to get the video to play.  He shuddered in anticipation, moving even closer to the display, jerking off even faster once he saw her sitting before the camera, talking.  Then he came on screen, looking so frightened and timid … she picked him up, began tossing him about, showing how small weak he was … and then, holding him to her breasts …

Nick’s libido kicked into overdrive, remembering how it had felt … but seeing this only drove him to further despair, knowing she had left him, knowing he had to try to get himself off on his own, or he would lose his mind …

But he couldn’t; the harder he tried to beat himself off, the more frustrated he got, and the more painfully aroused he became.  He kept pushing, kept trying to bring himself over the edge …

He soon collapsed, crying out in frustrated agony, his body writhing on the floor, his eyes brimming with tears.  But just then, he happened to look up and catch his eye on something – two little objects, perched on the very edge of the desk, near where the camera had been.  Could it be …?

He didn’t care how unlikely it was – he sprang to his feet anyway, groping anxiously up where he saw the objects.  His fingers fell on them, touched them … Dear god, it WAS them – the two vials!

He didn’t care how they had gotten there, or why; he just grabbed them, pulled them right to his mouth, and poured in their bittersweet contents, tossing the empty vials aside.

He fell to his knees, watching the scene unfolding on-screen where she had held him to her breast, secretively slipping the potion into her mouth, then kissing him.  He cried now, wanting to feel her growing around him again, at least wanting to be near her when it happened … but at the very least, wherever she was, she would know it was him who was making her bigger, smarter, and more beautiful than ever.  He sacrificed himself willingly, just for that small comfort, just for her.

As soon as he started visualizing her growing, he felt the changes begin, triggered again by his mind.  He used the scene playing out now on video as a reference, seeing how her breasts expanded against his shrinking form on-screen, even as Nick began to shrink now, in the present moment.  But the video wasn’t nearly the same … it was nothing like being held in her arms when it happened, feeling his sacrifice unfolding in her body, in that thrilled look of pleasure she always got when growing … He was so close to orgasm, just thinking about it, stroking himself madly as his mind and body became smaller, dwindling twice as much as before, becoming so much weaker, weaker for her …

He was so sure he would come this time, but he only managed to work himself up into an excruciating, frenzied lust without an end.  The muscles in his hand were beginning to give out from overexertion, cramping badly.  He moaned like a wounded animal – but no one could hear him.

But, just a second later, he heard a new noise – the ringing of a phone … HIS phone.  It was coming from somewhere within the room – somewhere just above him.  Was it on the desk??

He stood and reached up, feeling around.  He rose up on his toes, feeling as far as he could …

It was there!!  He could just barely get his finger on it, taking several attempts to pull it close enough to grab, but he managed it.  How had it gotten there?  He didn’t remember putting it there …

But he had no time to waste.  He flipped it open with his clumsy hands, putting the unwieldy speaker to his ear.  “H-Hello?” he said softly, his voice hoarse.

Nicky …”

He almost dropped the phone.  It was her … she was calling him …

His legs wouldn’t allow him to keep standing anymore; he dropped to the floor, clutching the phone in his trembling hands.  “M … M … Michelle …” he squeaked, uttering her voice with an air of excited reverence.

 “Oh, Nicky…” she began, her voice so sensual, so full of excitement, making him feel weak from miles away.  “What have you done??  I TOLD you not to take those … Oh, but it was so thrilling, to find myself suddenly growing again – and growing SO MUCH … I can’t even zip up my bodice all the way, they just don’t fit anymore … You took BOTH of them, didn’t you … My body, Nicky – it just feels so INCREDIBLE now …”

Nick was utterly speechless, consumed by lust upon hearing the excitement in her voice.  He imagined her right now running her hands over her body, enjoying the changes that HE had caused. If only he could see her with his own eyes …

She continued on, her tone more aroused than ever.  “Mmm … the things I would be doing to you right now, Nicky, if you were here … God, you must be so fucking TINY now, aren’t you??”  He could hear her heavy breathing through the phone; she was actually sounding close to orgasm … and this was bringing him close as well, so very close … Oh, but he knew he couldn’t do it, not without her help!!

He tried to focus on speaking, trying to beg her to come back to him.  But all he could do was utter her name, nothing else.  “Michelle …… uhhrgh … Michelle …”

She either didn’t hear him, or was too distracted to care.  “Mmmm … but you aren’t here, are you??  I’ll just have to take it out on Colin instead …”

No!  She had to come back – she HAD to!

“M … MICHELLE!!” he yelled suddenly and forcefully, his voice returning to him fully in a moment of dire need.  But before he could say anything more – before he could beg her to come back to him, she had already hung up.  He began pounding the keys on the phone, trying frantically to call her back.  He just couldn’t remember how; he kept trying for minutes, but nothing he tried worked.

He finally flung the phone across the room, crying out in bitter frustration.  With his mind as muddled as it was, he decided to go to her, to try to find her no matter what it took.  He sprang forward recklessly, only to be yanked off his feet as the leash held fast.  He let out another agonized howl, fighting against the leash until it finally defeated him.  Falling to the floor in a mindless frenzy, he thrashed his arms about in useless frustration.  He was near the chair now; his hand made contact with something, a small pouch.

It was THE pouch, the one containing all those vials … the vials that held such awesome power – to make her grow and become even MORE … to allow him to show his devotion to her …

But this power would soon be taken away from him.  He clutched the pouch to his chest possessively, never wanting to let go.  But he knew without her drinking them too they would do nothing at all.  So he began to crawl back towards the desk, sobbing, shivering.  He curled his body up next to the camera, staring obsessively into the screen, one hand still clutching the vials tightly to his chest, the other hand beginning to beat off with reckless abandon to the scene unfolding on screen.  He didn’t care what this was doing to his psyche; he jerked off so hard and for so long that his biceps began to cramp, screaming in pain from overexertion.  He groaned miserably but kept going, unable to stop himself, slowly descending into a mindless, twitching, shivering stupor, watching the camera screen playing the video over and over again from start to end – because, despite his agony, he found himself restarting it each time, unable even to end his own suffering.  Sometime later – minutes? hours? –  he finally began to drift out of consciousness, his entire body exhausted and spent – except for his cock, which remained eager and responsive as ever, as if taunting him to continue.  But finally, able to go on no longer, he sank into an uneasy, troubled sleep, his cold fingers curled in a death grip around the pouch of vials.