- Text Size +

Nick awoke on his usual spot on the couch.  From the reddish-yellow light entering through the blinds he guessed it was late in the afternoon.  All the lights in the house that he could see were off.  Was he home alone?

He sat up and gathered his bearings, noticing a neatly folded white shirt and dark brown khakis on the coffee table.  He had never seen those before.  Michelle must have picked them out for him when she was out shopping that morning.  He quietly put them on, finding them a bit snug – and a bit childish-looking, for that matter.  But he saw little choice – he put them on.

Slowly, as he finished dressing, he remembered Michelle’s last words to him – how they were nothing more than friends now.  He whimpered sadly, remembering the last couple days, how she had hit on him and flirted wit him.  He thought she was so into him … so what had gone wrong … ??

He couldn’t help himself; he began to shiver just thinking about her.  Her body, her voice, her smile – she was all he could think about now.  He’d have given anything to have her … but now it was too late.  He must have waited too long to make his move.  God, he was so stupid for blowing his chance … so small, weak, stupid … maybe he really didn’t deserve a girl like her …

He felt no motivation to do anything, no purpose in life anymore … all he wanted was to crawl back under his sheets and escape from it all … until he heard some soft noises coming from down the hallway – footsteps, perhaps; some rustling sounds; a familiar voice …

All his thoughts suddenly turned to Michelle.  She was home, after all.  His eyes stared transfixed down the hallway, images of her dancing around in his head.  He didn’t care if she didn’t want him anymore – he still needed to be close to her, to see her again.  He couldn’t help it; he began to shuffle ever-so-quietly down the hall, towards her room, his heart beginning to pound as he thought about her.  He … He …

He was hard again – fully hard, just thinking about her.  What the hell??  Wasn’t the potion supposed to have stopped this from happening anymore??  But here he was, as horny as ever, quivering with arousal as he approached her bedroom door, which was cracked open just an inch.  It was as if the potion had done nothing to him.

Maybe Michelle had made a mistake with the formula??  Or maybe he didn’t understand what she had intended with it in the first place??

He didn’t know … but he had to stop thinking so much.  Thinking made his brain hurt.  He moved forward again, down the hall toward her room …

He suddenly froze, his heart leaping in his chest as he saw the light emanating through the narrow slit of the doorway suddenly flicker, while at the same time he heard footsteps from within the room.  Oh god … she was in there, moving around … he had to see …

He slowly brought his eye to the narrow opening and gasped as he saw Michelle standing in all her towering glory with her back to him, just a few feet from the door.  His jaw dropped open in awe, his cock stiffening even more …

He thought he might have seen Michelle cock her head slightly to the side as if she had heard him.  Had she?  He wasn’t sure … but she continued moving about her room as if she had no idea he was there.  He spied on her with wide, unblinking eyes, slightly ashamed at himself but even more turned on by the excitement of the moment.  His hand had already found its way inside his shorts again – he just couldn’t help himself – but he knew he had to remain absolutely silent, or else she could at any moment turn around and catch him in the act.  That would make him so, so embarrassed … and yet, he couldn’t bring himself to move away … He began to be extremely grateful that the potion hadn’t worked, allowing him so much pleasure right now, just by being near her …

He watched her boot up her computer then sit casually at her desk, leaning back in her seat totally at ease, apparently thinking she was alone.  Little did she know there was a pervert watching her, jerking off in the darkened hallway, becoming more enthralled at the spectacle with each passing second.

He watched her open up some program and begin typing.  Her back was partially turned to him, but there was still plenty of her body to enjoy from this angle.  He was dimly aware of her closing and opening some more windows on the screen, then more typing.

He jerked off faster, surprised he hadn’t come yet.  He normally would have by now.  He picked up the pace as much as he dared, careful to keep his panting as silent as possible.

He heard a little ‘bleep!’ from the computer but thought nothing of it.  So it came as a big surprise when suddenly Michelle burst into laughter – a mischievous sort of laugh, one of true pleasure and delight.  She continued to chuckle as she eagerly typed on her keyboard.  She seemed to be having a conversation with someone, Nick guessed.

She stopped typing, probably having sent off another message.  But Nick watched with curiosity as she leaned forward in her chair, an anxious, excited glint in her eye.  He had seen that glint before …

After fifteen seconds passed, another ‘bleep!’.  Michelle exhaled loudly and slowly, in what Nick might even call a moan … Something about her body language was utterly enthralling to Nick, the way she moved almost imperceptibly, her hips beginning to undulate, her fingers tracing her parted lips as she pondered a response; and then, eager typing accompanied by a long, low chuckle; and then, waiting on the edge of her seat, running her hand along her torso, across her breast; a soft moan …

Another ‘bleep’ … Michelle leaned in to read, and then … she shuddered powerfully, bucking her hips, now bringing her hand down, rubbing …

She was rubbing herself through her shorts – and Nick was watching it all unfold before his eyes.

He had never seen Michelle actually become turned on – at least, not like this.  She had acted aroused towards Nick in the past, but this was somehow different, more intense and deeply personal, more genuine, in a way that couldn’t be described in words, only seen … This was the side of her that Nick had always longed to inspire in her – but he had always failed, after all this time with her.  Who was messaging her – and what could they possibly be saying??  Nick had to know; he HAD to find out; he NEEDED to learn how to excite her, as Michelle was being excited now.

More messages were sent and received; her hand was rubbing steadily now, the sounds of her lust increasing slowly over time.  The sight of such a beautiful creature as Michelle becoming aroused only set him off more; it felt so wrong to spy on her like this, like he had stumbled into some sacred, carnal ritual, one which his lowly, unworthy self should not have been allowed to witness.  But he couldn’t look away … his hand began to beat at a feverish pace, his panting growing louder and louder … He was so close … any moment now … He began to wheeze, wondering why he hadn’t come yet …

“Nicky?”

Nick gasped in shock as he saw Michelle’s head turn in his direction.  He jumped back from the door, tripping over his feet and falling painfully on his tailbone in the middle of the hallway.

But the pain in his tailbone was nothing compared to the dread he felt as he heard her call his name out again.  “Nicky?  That’s you, isn’t it?”

She knew he was there.  He almost panicked and ran – and he probably should have.  But it was already too late, because he heard her chair creak, then footsteps approaching the door.  Oh no.

He scrambled to his feet but had no time to run as the door opened, lighting up the dark hallway.  And there she was, looking down at him as he tried to recover from his stumble as quickly as possible, which only made him look more guilty as he whirled clumsily around to face her, his anxiety showing plainly.

“I-I was just … p-passing by your door…” Nick blurted nervously, gesturing behind him with a shaking hand.

Michelle, from far above him, cocked her head and smiled bemusedly, almost like she knew better.  But he couldn’t be sure …

After a moment, she smiled almost ominously – or was it just friendly?  “Come in.  Let’s talk …” she said, stepped deeper into her room and beckoning for him to follow.

Nick grimaced but knew he couldn’t run now – it would be way too obvious.  He hesitated, then slowly took a step inside her room.  He was almost scared to go any further; he had never actually been there before.

Michelle, with her back to him, smiled privately as she heard him shuffle into her room in her wake.  She made sure to put some extra sway in her hips as she approached her desk – he would be watching her just as hungrily as ever, she knew.  Yes indeed … she had known exactly what that last potion would do to him – of course she knew – and it certainly wasn’t to lessen his arousal like she had led him to believe.  She had heard the noises he had been making outside her door a minute ago, so she knew he might already have an idea of what she had really done to him – a simple change, really, but one that she would have so much fun using against him … He simply would not be able to come on his own now, no matter how hard he tried.  She had given him a physiological need for her to help him …

Of course, she wouldn’t let on that she knew the truth – not yet.  She reached her desk and said to him over her shoulder, sounding perfectly sweet and innocent, “So … that potion worked, right?”  She knew he would never admit otherwise.

Nick gulped.  He realized she wouldn’t be pleased to find out the potion had failed.  He didn’t have the nerve to tell her.  Better to play along, pretend everything had gone as expected … otherwise, she would just make him take more potions until one of them worked – and he definitely didn’t want that.  It was just so thrilling being near her … he’d give anything to hang on to that feeling …

“Nicky?”  She had reached her desk and was now sitting with her head turned to him, watching him expectantly.

Nick froze, worried she could read the anxiety in his eyes.  “Y-Yes, it worked!” he squeaked, hoping to convince her – and trying to keep from staring at her rack in the process.

She studied his expression for a few excruciating moments, then beckoned him forward.  Nick thought he was done for.  He shuffled slowly forward, trying to keep his eyes from wandering down to her curves which appeared bigger with every step.  He could smell her perfume in the air as he approached.  His blood was starting to boil …

As he stopped in front of her, she turned in her chair to face him.  God, that chest … those hips …

Jesus, Nick, what are you doing? his inner voice exclaimed, knowing Michelle had seen his eyes wandering.

He snapped his eyes back up to hers.  Even sitting, her shoulders were higher than the top of his head.  Her expression was calm and emotionless, yet Nick still felt intimidated.

“It really worked?” Michelle inquired again, slowly and deliberately, almost like she suspected something different …

 Nick nodded nervously, gulping despite himself.

 “And you’ve accepted that there’ll never be anything romantic between us?” Michelle inquired, her gaze seeming to intensify.

Nick squirmed and lowered his gaze, fighting back tears.  “y … yes …” he said softly.

He saw her large hand reach under his chin as she tilted his head up to look her in the eye again.  “I need to be sure, Nicky.  This is important.”  She stared intensely into his eyes.  “You’re not reacting to my body like usual anymore, are you?”

She stared pointedly down at the front of his shorts – oh Jesus, she was looking for his erection!  Could she see it??

He squirmed even more, withering under her gaze as she looked back to his face, then down to his crotch, then back again, studying him.

Nick almost felt like crying.  It was so difficult, shaking his head trying to seem convincing, all while staring into the face of his love, his obsession … He wanted her so badly, but he could never tell her that now.  And even if he did, what use would it be?

Michelle studied his face for what seemed like forever.  He winced, expecting her to call him out on his lie at any moment …

But she didn’t.  Instead, she softened her gaze and said simply, “Well, I’m glad, Nicky.”  Pulling back a bit, she added, “I hope things won’t be awkward between us now …?”

Nick shook his head again.  Oh thank god, she had bought it.

Michelle smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.  “I’m glad.  It’ll be nice having just a friend to talk to, not like all those other guys out there drooling over me all the time.  God, you should have seen the looks I was getting at the mall earlier.”  She rolled her eyes, turning her head with half-hearted scorn.  “Men are such pigs.”

She turned her head back to find Nick staring blatantly at her cleavage.  He just couldn’t help it – her chest was right there, staring him in the face …

Michelle’s lips slowly widened into a surprised-looking grin.  “Well, what do we have here?”

Nick looked up and suddenly realized he had been caught red-handed.  ‘Oh no … oh no …’ he thought, breathing faster and faster, fraught with a growing sense of anxiety.  He was screwed … what was she going to do with him now??

Michelle laughed, placing a hand on his shoulder to console him – or maybe just to keep him from running!  He began to panic.

“Jeez, Nick, relax!  I’m not mad at you.”

“Y-You’re not??” he replied, confused, his heart still beating a mile a minute.

Michelle laughed again.  “Lord, no!  All this means is you’ve still got some of those basic impulses that make you a guy.  I never meant to take away ALL of that from you – just enough to keep your mind clear and uncluttered.  Feel free to look at my body whenever you like.”

He shuddered powerfully.  “R-Really??”  This seemed too good to be true.

Michelle shrugged and smiled.  “Sure, I don’t mind.  I know other guys might go overboard and start acting really crazy around me – believe me, I’ve seen what can happen.  But I know you’re not like them … well, not anymore, right?”

As she talked, Nick tried to keep a level expression, but he was secretly thrilled beyond belief.  She was actually allowing him to look – and the best part was, he could enjoy her while still pretending the potion had worked as intended!  He just had to keep his staring down to a reasonable level – but that shouldn’t be a problem …

Right …?

While he was thinking, he ended up sneaking another delicious glance at her cleavage, before she was even finished talking.  Michelle saw this, of course.  “Already taking me up on the offer, eh?” she said, giggling and rubbing the top of his head affectionately.  “I’m glad we can feel comfortable around each other.  I feel like I can share anything with you now.”  She turned to look at the computer screen and her eyes seemed to light up with mischief.  Turning back to Nick, she asked excitedly, “Wanna know what I’ve been doing on the computer?”  She smirked suggestively, almost conspiratorially.

Nick’s eyes lit up.  “Y-Yes,” he squeaked, looking up from her chest, the eagerness seeping into his voice.  He badly wanted to know what had made her so turned on a minute ago … But hopefully he hadn’t sounded too eager, had he??

Thankfully, Michelle only giggled at his reaction.  “Oh, I’m so glad I have someone to share this with!  I’ve been dying to tell you all day what I’ve been doing with Colin – but I didn’t feel safe telling you until now.”

Nick coughed in surprise.  Until now, he had a pleasant buzz going from the way things were going with Michelle.  But he was suddenly jarred back to reality at the mention of the school principal’s name.

“C-Colin??” Nick repeated with a mix of confusion, unhappiness, envy … That’s what she had been getting off to – a conversation with COLIN??

Michelle laughed again, apparently too distracted by her excitement to notice Nick’s tone.  “That’s right!  I wanted to tell you about it earlier but I was worried you’d take it the wrong way.  But now that we’re just friends, I can tell you!”

This was all coming out of nowhere.  It was making Nick dizzy …

Michelle stared off into space, recounting her interactions with Colin in a far-off voice.  “He’s in a hotel room right now, here in town, all by himself.  All for me …”  Nick watched her chest rise and fall more quickly, her breaths growing louder.

She looked down at Nick again, her eyes alight with devilry.  “In fact … I told him to go there.  I told him to cancel his plans with his wife and kids this weekend and wait in a hotel room for further instructions.”

Nick fell dead silent as his eyes widened.  He looked up to catch her gaze – and there was an intensity in her eyes that Nick found frightening, but at the same time, terribly exciting …

His eyes widened as Michelle continued in a voice that was getting more excited by the minute, “He’s been waiting for me all day.  Let’s just say he’s been getting … a bit antsy to see me.  That loser actually thinks I’m going to pay him a visit …”  She laughed evilly.  “Mmm … it was SO easy to convince him to give up his credit card info to pay for my little shopping spree this morning … and who knows what else I can get him to do now.”

Michelle could plainly see Nick’s eyes widening and hear his breaths quickening, betraying his arousal.  She knew exactly what all this talk was doing to him – and she had to admit, he was responding even better than she had anticipated.

But she pretended not to notice.  “Can you believe how pathetic he is, Nicky?” she asked, placing her hand on Nick’s shoulder and drawing him a little closer to her.  “It was so easy to turn our big, strong school principal into a submissive little bitch … I could have him eating out of my hand like a puppy dog if I wanted.  And the saddest part of all is, that loser would actually enjoy it …”

She wrapped her arm further around him, pulled him even closer to her, turned him to face the computer screen along with her.  Her voice sounded so different now, so unlike what he was used to from her.  This was something new, a totally different side to her he had never really seen until now.  He couldn’t decide if he should shrivel away in fear of her, or let her tell him more …

“He’s waiting right now for my next message.  I want you to help me write it.  Wouldn’t that be fun, Nicky?”  Her voice was sweet again – and yet, it gave Nick chills.

She pulled him even closer until she could feel his body pressed up against her side, his little muscles squirming anxiously, his face so conflicted, a little bulge poking out in the front of his shorts … She felt his struggles increase, but it wasn’t until several seconds later that she realized he was actually trying to escape.

‘Wow, he’s so WEAK now …’ she marveled, squeezing him against her just a little bit tighter.  He looked so ridiculous, with his face wedged between her upper arm and the side of her bosom, practically mashed into her soft flesh.  She used her free hand to grab the computer mouse and re-maximize the chat window, pretending not to notice his struggles.  ‘This is going to be fun …’ she thought with a private smirk.

Nick was burning with discomfort and, most of all, arousal – held so tightly against her, nearly pressed into her breast … he had tried to squirm free but couldn’t, and he didn’t dare ask Michelle to let him out.  He had to just hope she didn’t notice.

And, most disturbing of all, her words were having a strangely powerful effect on his thoughts – he couldn’t stop imagining himself in the principal’s shoes, being the object of such frightening attention from Michelle … He couldn’t understand why he found these thoughts so exciting … He prayed that this would stop, that things wouldn’t get out of hand …

“What should we tell him first, Nicky?” she chirped, looking down sweetly at Nick, who stared up at her like a deer in headlights.

She knew he wasn’t going to respond, so she suggested, “Hmmm … maybe I’ll tell him I might not come see him today … ohhh, he’ll be so upset!  What should I tell him, Nicky?  That I’m too busy spending time with my lab partner?  Won’t THAT make him jealous …”

Nick blinked, finding himself unable to speak.  He simply nodded.

He felt so relieved when she lifted her arm off Nick’s shoulder and leaned forward to type – and yet, at the same time, once he had taken a step back from her he began to wish he were back under her arm, nestled against her breast.  He was becoming so conflicted, so confused … He watched her cleavage wobble ever-so-slightly as her fingers typed.  He realized if he were in Colin’s shoes he’d kill for a view like the one he had now.

Fifteen seconds later, a ‘bleep!’ from her speakers, like the one earlier.

Michelle burst out in a devilish laugh, but Nick just stared at the screen, his mind unable to combine the letters into words, unable to read anything at all.

But he really wanted to know what it said.  “Um … can you read it to me?” he asked, feeling dumb.

“Oh, I forgot!” Michelle said, turning to him.  “You can’t read.  I’ll have to read you what he says.  Although …”  She turned to him with an odd smirk.  “… I suppose you’ll just have to trust that I’m really reading what’s on the screen ...”

“Huh?” Nick replied, confused.

Michelle winked, continuing to smile rather … oddly.  “Oh, nothing.  Just sayin’.  Theoretically, I could be making this whole thing up and there’s no way you would know for sure.  I mean, you’ve never actually SEEN me with the principal, have you?  Who’s to say he’s actually there on the other end?  I could have set up a message bot to reply automatically with gibberish to whatever I type, only making it seem like someone’s actually responding.”

It took all of her composure to not laugh at the stupefied look on his face as his little mind tried to process this.  She knew there was no way he’d have ever thought of this on his own – and she just couldn’t help but mix his mind up even more and add to his anxiety like this.  Poor little guy – he may never get the chance to find out for sure whether she was telling the truth or just making everything up about Colin ... and she was definitely going to enjoying toying with Nick from here …

She let him stand there dumfounded for a minute more, his eyes slowly widening, his mind churning through the possibilities.  Until she had said this, he had never really suspected anything like this from her.  But now he wasn’t even sure if he could trust her!  It was all too much for him to process; it was making his head spin …

She paused a moment more, then told him in a possibly affected voice, “Just kidding, Nicky.  Of COURSE I wouldn’t do something like that to you.  You can trust me, sweetie …”  She patted him on the head like a child, smirking down at him, seeing her words already start to sway his mind back to her.  She knew he wanted to believe her and trust her – and that made him so, so gullible.  Another delicate rub of her fingers on the back of his neck was all it took to calm him down again, at least for now – though she could see some doubts still remained in him …

She decided it was time to move on.  She turned to the screen, smiling and clearing her throat as if nothing had happened.  She said aloud, presumably reading the latest message from Colin on screen, “‘please Michelle you promised you’d be here by noon it’s already 4:00 please I’ll do anything for you to come here. anything’.”  She read the words with bliss, savoring each one.

Nick was rocked out of his confusion enough to shudder, sensing the desperation conveyed by those words on the screen.  He supposed the words were real, because they struck a little too close to home.  Nick knew that he himself would surely have written something similar if he were in the principal’s shoes.

“Mmmm …” she hummed.  “There’s something so exquisite about having a grown man completely under my control …”  Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and her left hand slowly traced its way up her thigh then dipping between her legs to brush lightly against her crotch.  Nick’s eyes widened in perverse fascination as her arousal seemed to rub off on him.  His erection was intensifying with each passing moment.  He considered trying to rub his own crotch, just for a moment … and his hand was starting to drift in that direction …

“Can you imagine what he’s feeling right now, Nicky?” Michelle said, chuckling devilishly as she turned her gaze to Nick.  “Think he’s jerking off already?”  She raised her eyebrows as she looked down.

He froze, shocked by the uncanny timing of her words.  It was almost like she was aware what he was thinking …

No, that’s ridiculous.  Surely it was just coincidence … right??  He thanked god that at least his hand hadn’t reached its target yet.  He looked down at the front of his shorts, thinking how embarrassing that would be …

Shit!  He suddenly looked up and realized she was still staring at him.  “Um … y-yeah, I g-guess so,” Nick replied nervously, averting his gaze.

He was sure his behavior would make her suspicious.  She laughed … but it seemed to be directed at Colin rather than at Nick.  “Yeah ... that loser …”  she said, rolling her eyes playfully.  “How pathetic, right?”

Nick joined in her laughter nervously, trying to play off his nervousness.  Secretly, though, he didn’t know how much more of this he could take …

Michelle adopted a pensive look then asked, “Hmmm … maybe it’d be fun to give Colin a bit of extra … encouragement.  A sexy little photo of me, perhaps??”  She turned to Nick.  “Would you – um, I mean, would he like that?”

Nick slowly gaped up at her, so excited by the prospect that he hadn’t registered her slight slip of the tongue.  “A … a photo?”

“Sure!  I think he’s gonna loooove a nice shot of my cleavage, don’t you think, Nicky?”

“Um … yeah …” Nick breathed distractedly, stealing another glance at her chest.  He wouldn’t mind getting a copy of the photo for himself, for later …

“Go get my camera, Nicky.  It’s over there in my book bag.”

He retrieved it unquestioningly, returning with the heavy camera in his tiny hands.  She took it and hummed pensively.  “Hmm … let’s see …”  She turned away from Nick, set the camera on the desk in front of her, and pointed it straight at her chest with one hand, while her other hand tugged down on the neckline of her shirt, just like before.  Oh, man, would Nick have loved to see that again … but he couldn’t get a good view of anything, really.  She was facing the desk and he was stuck trying to peer in from the side like a kid locked out of a candy store.

She snapped the photo and examined the results – but the screen was out of his sight.  “Not too bad … hmm, I can do better, though …” she said, this time setting the camera to give a countdown as she used both hands this time to give an even more mouth-watering display … but it was all out of Nick’s view …

“C-Can I take this one?” Nick squeaked hopefully from the side.

Michelle glanced his way for just a moment but replied off-handedly, “Oh, don’t worry about it, it’ll take automatically.”  He could just barely see her peering into the camera with a sexily dominant look on her face for Colin’s benefit.  She tugged down on the fabric of her shirt so very far, farther than she had ever done for Nick … He leaned over the edge of the desk parallel to her, raising up on his tiptoes, but it didn’t help.  He grunted in frustration.

‘Click!’  The picture was taken, and Michelle removed her hands and wiped the sexy look from her eye.  She flipped the camera over and examined the screen.  “Oh man, he is really gonna love this one!”  She took a few seconds to upload her photo to the computer then dragged-and-dropped it to her chat window and started typing.

“Um … c-can I see it?” Nick asked hesitantly.

Michelle turned her head and laughed.  “You?  Why?”  She laughed again, focusing her attention back on her laptop.  “You’re not jealous, are you?”

Nick’s head shook vehemently.  “N-No, I j-just … nevermind.”

Still focused on her next message to Colin, she replied over her shoulder, “Sure, why not; I’ll open it in a sec, after I write this message.”

Nick fell silent, embarrassed.  But his curiosity got the better of him.  “Um … what are you typing?”

“Oh, nothing much …” she said coyly, but her voice betrayed her excitement.  She sent the message off, then said in a far-off voice, “Just telling Colin what a loser he is, and how I know this photo will make him so weak for me … Mmmm, I wish I could see his reaction …”

Nick took her words in stunned silence, almost beginning to wish that HE were the one being made weak by the photo.  He just had to remind her again to show to him …

“Can I see t—“

She had just started to turn her attention to Nick when the computer ‘bleeped’ again.  “Hold on,” she told Nick, waving a finger at him as she leaned in to read the message.

She burst out laughing, her face lighting up in thrilled delight.

“Wh-What did he say?” Nick asked, wanting to be included but starting to feel like he was on the outside looking in.

“Oh, you’re such a sad little bitch …” Michelle chuckled devilishly under her breath – referring to Colin, it seemed.  She typed a reply; with every passing second she appeared more engrossed in her conversation, running her hands sensually over her body as she waited for Colin’s next response.  Meanwhile Nick was becoming more and more aroused, but also more desperate for her attention …

Several more messages were sent between them, with Michelle not paying the slightest attention to Nick.  Finally, Nick, still standing awkwardly and beside her in tense nervousness, gathered up enough nerve to say softly, “Michelle?” as if afraid to disturb her.  He touched her on the elbow.

She broke her concentration and look down at Nick in surprise.  “Oh, Nick!  I forgot you were here!  I guess I got too carried away …”  Her voice was so different now, coming between loud, excited breaths.  She didn’t seem to quite be herself anymore.

Suddenly, a heavy hand clamped down on his shoulder, moving him roughly in front of her.  It was like she was too distracted to realize how she was handling him – almost like she were subconsciously handling him like she would Colin: roughly, rudely, with so much strength that he couldn’t fight …

He had no choice but to allow himself to be steered between her opened thighs and turned to face the screen, standing with his back to her with about a foot or two separating them.

“You’ll stand here now,” she told him, like she was leaving no room for argument.  She clearly wasn’t her normal self.  “I’m going to make sure to involve you a lot more from now on, little one …”  Her words both excited Nick and gave him an uneasy feeling in his gut.  Maybe he should ask to leave before things got even more out of hand …

But she was already beginning to fill him in on the details, her hand still gripping his shoulder, her face lowering to his ear.  He heard her lips parting deliciously as she spoke in a low, seductive tone, “I’ve been making Colin describe exactly what he likes about the photo I sent him, and about my body in general.  He’s gone into some very … mmmm … lurid details, which I won’t bother repeating …”  He felt her grip tighten inadvertently on his shoulder as she thought about it.  “If he pleases me well enough, I just MIGHT be willing to send him another photo.  I might even put on the other outfit I picked out today – with his money, of course.  But this one’s a very … special outfit …”

Nick’s eyes went wide.  He just couldn’t help himself.  “Wh-What kind of outfit …??” he asked, his voice trembling.

“Mmmm … wouldn’t YOU like to know …” she replied, playfully and seductively, running her hands across his chest slowly.  It was almost like she could sense his arousal!  He prayed that she was just being playful – but meanwhile his body couldn’t help but shudder from her touch …

Her arms left his chest and extended over his shoulders to reach the keyboard.  “I have to say, though, when I tried this new outfit on earlier, even I was amazed how hot it was.  I don’t usually dress so … provocatively …”

She heard a very audible gasp escape Nick’s lips in front of her.  It was some time before he managed to squeak, “C-Can I see it?”  She knew he was trying to hide his arousal – but he was failing miserably.

Michelle purred with pleasure, running her sharp nails through his hair and leaning down.  “You’re just going to have to wait and see if I feel like it …” she whispered, biting down softly on his ear lobe.  She felt his whole body quiver, his breathing becoming loud and forced.  She noticed his hand had begun drifting towards his crotch again.  He was responding so well to her dominant side – and this excited her, knowing this was falling perfectly into her plans …

He felt her hand fall from the back of his head, her nails tracing lightly down his spine, then breaking their touch with him completely.

“Mmmm …” she whispered behind his ear.  “… but why should I let him see me in my new outfit??  Why should I dress up for a pathetic little weakling like him??  Mmmhhh …”  A soft moan escaped her lips.  “He’s going to need to start begging me – right now …”

Nick gasped, thinking for a moment that she was talking to HIM – and he very nearly did it!  His leg muscles twitched involuntarily; he was this close to turning around and begging her for it.  He didn’t even care how pathetic it would look …

‘Jesus, Nick, what’s gotten into you??’ his inner monologue exclaimed, realizing she wasn’t even referring to him – she was referring to Colin!  But he couldn’t get these thoughts out of his head … He stood in trembling silence, his cock twitching madly as he continued to face away from her trying to hide it.

“You know, Nicky …” she began, her voice oozing with sexuality, “Colin used to be a lot like you – tall, confident, manly …”—said with scornful derision—“… but it was SO EASY to break him … He told me afterward that he had never had a submissive fantasy before in his life – he was SO SURE he was an alpha male.  But I think deep down there was always a part of him that wanted to be submissive – in fact, I think EVERY man has some amount of submissive in him.  It just takes a girl like me to make him realize it.  Don’t you think, Nicky?”

She felt his body shudder powerfully – she even saw a small bead of sweat forming on the side of his temple.  She knew she had struck a chord with little Nicky … good

She continued to whisper excitedly, “And now I’ve changed him forever … he tells me that he can’t stop thinking about me, that he’s thought about me every single minute since I came into his office yesterday – and I KNOW he’s not exaggerating … Oh, I can’t even explain how thrilling it was to see him start to change, trying to fight it but losing … eventually giving in completely … It was inevitable, really.  He never stood a chance … No man stands a chance against ME …”

She leaned down to his ear again.  No part of her was touching him, yet he could feel her presence all around him.  He held his breath involuntarily, enraptured by her frightening words.

He felt her fingers press lightly against the side of his face – she was turning his head slightly to look at her.  “You can see why I didn’t want to share this with you earlier, can’t you, Nicky?” she continued, her tone earnest and frank.  “You understand why I could only tell you this after you’ve been cured by that potion – because if I could have that kind of an effect on a man like Colin, what chance would YOU have?  Let’s be honest, Nicky – you’re already so small, and your mind isn’t what it used to be.  It would almost have been TOO easy to take over your mind, and make you just like him – just like Colin …”

She turned his head to face forward once again, her voice lowering as she whispered in his ear.  “Truth be told, Nicky, it almost seemed like you were on the same path as he was.  You were showing a lot of the same signs.”  Her fingertips began to trace ever-so-lightly across his cheek.  “But thankfully you’re safe now, because you took that potion and it worked.  So, you have nothing to worry about … nothing at all …”

Nick’s face absolutely lit up with fright, her words striking so very close to home.  She was right – he had changed over the last few days.  He had started to have such strange thoughts and impulses – so confusing, so frightening …

But now she thought he was safe – but he wasn’t!!  That potion really hadn’t worked as she planned; he still couldn’t control himself around her … Oh god, he needed to tell her, before it was too late!!

But he just couldn’t do it.  He stood in terrible silence, trying to fight back his fear.  He told himself that he could get away without telling her – he was strong enough to withstand anything from her, if he only put his mind to it.  If only he actually believed that …

He heard her immense body rise up off the chair behind him, rising to her feet.  He heard her voice booming down from far above: “I’m going to put on that new outfit now … and after that, I’m going to give Colin a show he’ll never forget.”  He felt two huge, heavy hands descend upon his shoulders and clamp down, effectively pinning him in place.

“… And you’re going to help me …” she said, her voice having an almost ominous ring to it – or was he just imagining things?

She held him there like that, alternately squeezing her left and right hands lightly, letting him feel their power as she held his torso effectively immobilized.

Just when he could stand the tension no longer, she told him in atone not to be messed with, “I’ll be right back, Nicky.  Don’t move.”  She released her grip and stepping across her room, leaving Nick alone and shivering, fraught with apprehension over what she had in store for him.