- Text Size +

It was about two hours later when Nick heard a loud knock on the front door.  He was still watching TV idly to pass the time, but now his attention was jarred by this unexpected noise.  Maybe it was Michelle?  He quickly slid off the couch and shuffled towards the front door, hoping he was right.

Another couplet of knocks, this time even louder and more demanding.  Nick stopped in his tracks a few feet from the door, a look of concern crossing his face.  Michelle would never pound on the door like this.  Nick cautiously crept up to the window near the door and peeked through the narrow slit between the blinds and the wall.

A man stood on the porch, tall and threatening, a look of determination in his eyes as they darted to and fro as if waiting for somewhere to point the camera he held in his hands.

Nick recoiled in fright.  Something about this man just screamed sleazebag.  Nick stepped back from the blinds and cringed as the front door shook with another insistent knock.  And then, a very real sense of terror began to set in as Nick heard the door handle rattle.  The man was trying to enter uninvited – and, somehow, Nick knew that he himself was the target, or at least one of the targets …

The door was locked – but the man wasn’t so easily deterred.  Nick recoiled in fright as the man stepped in his direction, leaving the porch and moving to the window.  The blinds were closed but left a small gap on either side, and as his shadow fell over the blinds Nick knew he was trying to peer inside.

Nick stood back from the window, frozen in terror.  If he found a way inside, what could Nick possibly do to stop him from snapping photos, from taking whatever he wanted, from taking – Oh god, what if he decided to abduct Nick??  His half-sized body with his atrophied muscles would be utterly helpless to stop him.

Nick held his breath.  Eventually, the shadow moved off – but in the opposite direction from the front door.  A few seconds later he heard the sound of prying fingers trying to open a window in the next room.  How many points of entry were there in the house?  Were they all locked?  Or would the man simply break the glass and enter??

Nick dropped to his knees, shuddering.  What could he do?  He was paralyzed with fear; he was powerless.  If only … if only Michelle were here to protect him …

Wait – that’s it!  Nick could call her!  It was his only choice.  Fueled by adrenaline, he picked himself up and scrambled like a madman into the living room, snatching the phone from the table.  “Just hold ‘1’ until it rings,” Nick said aloud, repeating Michelle’s words from earlier, which were thankfully still engrained in his mind.  Thank god she had made him practice it, or else he might have already forgotten.  He held the button for two seconds then heard it ring.  ‘Pick up, pick up, pick up…’ he chanted in his head.

But, just then, he heard a dull thump and a shuffling noise from just outside the living room window.  He saw movement … Oh, Christ.  The blinds were open.

Nick shrieked in horror, dropping to the ground like a rock and crawling frantically under the coffee table.  The crunching stopped, but from the shifting light in the room Nick knew the man was standing there, just a few feet away, peering into the house.  Nick crawled just a bit farther away, making sure his little body was fully concealed under the table.

The ringing stopped.  He heard Michelle’s voice answer playfully, “Hi, sweetie!  Miss me??”

Nick could almost cry, her voice sounded so sweet.  “Michelle,” he whispered frantically.  “There’s someone here … Help me …”

A short pause, then: “What!?  Who is there?  Nicky, are you alright?”

Nick heard the window groan.  The man was trying to open it.  “I’m scared, Michelle …” Nick whispered as softly as he could.

“I’m on my way,” Michelle replied swiftly and confidently.  “Get to the basement if you can, Nicky.  It’s the safest place.  I’ll be there soon.”

She hung up, leaving Nick trembling in silence under the table.  “Yes, Michelle,” he whispered under his breath, even though she could no longer hear him.  He didn’t question her guidance even for one second – he listened to her instinctively, knowing that she knew what was best.  As soon as Nick saw the shadow pass by the window, he scrambled out from beneath the table.  He didn’t even stop to look back at the window to see if the man was still there.

Nick made a mad dash through the kitchen and down the stairs, almost tripping over his clumsy feet in the process.  He found the chair in the corner of the basement and hid behind it, scrunching his knees to his chest and concealing himself as much as possible from view, just in case the man made it inside and came to the basement.

Ten excruciating minutes passed by, with Nick huddled silently in his cold, dank corner of the basement.  Finally, he heard a door open.  Footsteps entered the house.  Nick sat on pins and needles, waiting, listening.

The footsteps began descending the stairs.  Nick pinched his eyes shut and prayed.

“Nicky, it’s me.  Are you down here?”  Her voice had never sounded so beautiful.

An elated Nick leapt out from his hiding spot and bounded across the room to where Michelle, his protector, was descending the last step.  Without hesitation, he slammed into her towering legs and wrapped his arms around them as tightly as he could.  Her bare thighs were long and smooth, but also athletically toned – immovable pillars of strength for him to hold on to. 

He felt her huge hand cup the back of his head, pressing him into her comfortingly.  “Are you OK, sweetie?  Tell me what happened.”  She easily peeled his arms off of her legs and held him away from her body.  She had already changed into a new outfit, a comfy light blue tank top along with short black hip-hugger shorts at eye level to him.  Complete with sneakers below, her attire was simple and casual, yet managing to effortlessly and naturally showcase her impossibly long, shapely legs and the contour of her curves above – so very, very far above, it seemed to him.  He suspected a higher vantage point would have shown him an impressive display of cleavage, though he couldn’t tell for sure.

But no time for that now.  His pent-up anxiety suddenly surfaced as he blurted out, “Th-There was a man here.  Outside.  He kept looking in … he wouldn’t go away…”  Nick was still fraught with anxiety, his body trembling nervously as his eyes occasionally darted around as if expecting the man to pop out at any moment.

Michelle regarded him with mild concern, at least.  “Hmm … he probably had a camera with him, didn’t he?”

Nick blinked and nodded.

Michelle let out a sigh, half-relieved and half-condescending.  “Oh, sweetie, it’s OK.  It was just some freelance photographer, nothing to be afraid of.”  She sighed again and patted him on the head patronizingly.  “You really had me worried there, Nicky, after that phone call of yours.  I mean, it’s not like he would try to break in or anything.”  She shook her head and chuckled, continuing to tousle his hair playfully.

“B-But he DID try to break in!!” Nick exclaimed anxiously, pushing her hand away.  “Y-You don’t understand … it was … scary …”

But Michelle laughed lightheartedly, smiling down at him like he was some overexcited child worked up over nothing.  “Aww, poor thing … there’s no need to be afraid.”

Her lackadaisical attitude was only adding to Nick’s agitation.  Maybe it wouldn’t be scary for someone as big as her – but she just couldn’t seem to understand what it had been like for him!  He was almost in tears again, just thinking about it …

She saw this and cooed again in amusement.  “Aww … but he wasn’t able to get in, now was he?  I’m sure all the doors and windows were locked, sweetie.”

He was even closer to tears now.  “That’s … that’s not the point!  I was here all alone, and … and …”

“… and vulnerable?” Michelle probed, watching his reaction with curiosity.

Nick blinked up at her and hesitated, but finally nodded in assent.

“You were afraid you were too small to protect yourself on your own.”

Nick’s head dropped sadly.  He nodded again.  He sniffled, then said softly, “I wished you were here.”

Unseen by Nick, Michelle’s eyes lit up, hearing exactly what she was hoping to hear.

“To protect you?” she probed even farther, breaking into a pleased smile as he nodded a moment later, his head still drooped despondently.  Slowly, she draped her hand behind him and guided his body to her left thigh, allowing him to press against her for comfort and solace.  But she did nothing to soothe him beyond that, simply looking down at her frail little lab partner with delighted amusement.  She was really enjoying this.

Soon, though, she broke the silence by telling him, “I know things can be difficult for you at your new size, Nicky.  But I can’t always be here to protect you.”

She felt him start to squirm in agitation against her leg.  Smirking privately, she added, “Don’t worry, sweetie.  Next time someone comes snooping around, just find a safe place to hide and you’ll have nothing to worry about.”

She felt his little muscles tense up against her leg.  “N-Next time??” he stammered, his voice muffled against her upper thigh.

Michelle explained, “Well, sure Nicky, there’s bound to be more creepers like him coming around.  You never know.”  She let him wriggle in dismay a bit longer, then she patted him on the head softly and told him, “I’ll tell you what we’ll do.”

“Wh-What?” his muffled voice replied.

“We’ll keep you here, out of sight.  You’ll never have to leave the house.  No one knows for sure that you’re even here.  The longer you’re out of sight, the more people will assume you’re gone.  In fact, I’ll start telling people that you’ve gone away somewhere, maybe gone to another city for medical treatment, something like that.  That way, you’ll be able to keep completely out of the public eye and avoid attracting any more attention than necessary.”

She felt Nick tense up and take a small step back from her leg.  As he stared up at her, she fought back a laugh as she watched him blink again and again, a dumbfounded look on his face as his little mind tried to process this.

Eventually, he spoke up.  “… NEVER leave the house??  But … but what about ... eating … and shopping … and … and …?”  He almost said ‘friends’, but quickly realized he had none.

As his voice sputtered out, Michelle pulled him against her, feeling his tense, distressed muscles gradually loosen as his hands slowly embraced her thigh again.  “I’ll take care of all of that, sweetie,” she soothed.  “You’ll have everything you need.”

He struggled feebly but didn’t really want to leave the comforting warmth of her thigh.  His eyes opened, looking around at the cold, bare concrete walls of the basement.  This house was beginning to feel less like a refuge from the troubles of the world, and more like a prison …

He burrowed his nose into her warm, soft flesh.  Her presence was helping a great deal to comfort him, but it wasn’t enough.  He couldn’t get used to the notion of remaining here, indoors – permanently. 

His agitated voice raised one more complaint as he squirmed unpleasantly against her.  “What about school?”

“School’s no place for you anymore, Nicky,” Michelle replied in a level, condescending voice, patting him on the top of the head.  “You can just stay here during the day while I’m gone.”

She watched Nick come to life with renewed fear.  “Y-You’ll leave me here all day, alone … without you …?”

“I’m sure it’ll be fine, sweetie.  If anyone comes by again, just hide down here like you did today.”

She felt him pulling back from her leg again, his face contorted in even greater distress as he looked behind him and remembered the terror he went through crouched for so long behind that old chair in the corner.

She cupped her hand and turned him back to her thigh, overpowering his struggles gently but effectively. 

Calmer, but still agitated, Nick pleaded, “Can’t I go with you to school??”, his little fingers gripping the fabric of her shorts.

Michelle looked up and rolled her eyes light-heartedly.  “Oh, Nicky, you’re making too big a deal out of this.  Just try to calm down, OK?”

She knew her lackadaisical attitude would only agitate him more.  He began to tug urgently on the hem of her shorts now, imploring, “Please don’t leave me here alone all day long!  I … I need you … Can’t we talk about this?”

“We have been talking about it, sweetie,” she replied curtly, squeezing him against her once more and seeing his protests sputter out again.  She was really starting to enjoy this.

His breathing became quicker and quicker, his hands starting to shake as he tried to come to terms with the notion of being trapped in this house indefinitely.  “Michelle … stop …” he pleaded, and she allowed him to pull back from her leg again.  “I … I need … time … to think …” he pleaded.

“Well, you can take time to think through it some more if you’d like; but I’ve already thought through all the different possibilities, and this is the best choice.”

She waited patiently for a bit, watching his anxiety continue to boil over, with little grunts escaping his lips now and then.  Michelle gave an intentionally exaggerated sigh and asked rhetorically, “You’re really not going to be able to calm down about this, are you?  Well …”  She put a finger to her chin pensively.  “OK, I know what’ll fix this.”

All of a sudden, her hands reached down under his armpits and Nick found himself being whisked off his feet to be set in one fluid motion on the lab table in front of where she stood.  In his fragile emotional state, this only added to Nick’s agitation.  He began to whine in confusion and frustration, even swing his arms trying to break her grip – that is, until he saw Michelle lean down towards him and bring her finger to the middle of the low neckline of her shirt and pull down on the fabric.

Nick’s eyes bulged as he saw the creamy flesh of her breasts mashed together forming a deep line of cleavage.  His whining turned to a whimper then stopped completely as he stared transfixed.

“There we go …” Michelle said, her voice smooth and calming.  “See, isn’t this better?”

Nick could see the slight smirk on her lips – he knew she was intentionally manipulating him!  But he just couldn’t find the strength to resist, like he knew he should.  Michelle just stayed there, waiting and watching him patiently, seeing his control slipping as he stared more and more hungrily at her breasts.

When he was sufficiently calm, she told him in a clear, serious voice, “Now, Nicky, my decision is final.  I don’t want you leaving the house again, understood?”

She reached out to tilt his chin upwards with her finger, making him look her in the eyes.  But as their eyes locked, he could manage no more protest than a soft whimper.  Satisfied, Michelle let down his chin and let him continue to stare at her cleavage.  It wasn’t long before, out of the corner of her eye, she saw his right hand slowly move to his boxers and slip down under them, gently stroking himself in front of her.  She could tell he didn’t even realize what he was doing.  Good … good …

She let him continue like that for a little while, his breaths slowly quickening as he remained in a half-minded stupor.  But soon she chuckled aloud on purpose, in low, sensual tones, causing him to look up from her breasts in sudden confusion, not understanding what her laughter was about.

With his eyes trained on hers, Michelle raised her eyebrows pointedly and gestured downwards with her eyes, grinning devilishly the whole time.  She watched his brow furrow perplexedly, then his eyes followed hers down …

Suddenly, his whole body jolted in shock as he realized what his hand was doing.  Panicking, he looked up to meet her smile with terror and fright.  His hand immediately darted away from his crotch, causing Michelle to giggle involuntarily.

He thought she would be mad at him, or at least upset.  But instead, confusingly, he saw only delight in her eyes, and … encouragement …

And then, he felt her take his hand in hers and guide it back to where it was – back towards his throbbing erection …

Nick gasped, shuddering with lust as he stared up at her in wide-eyed disbelief.  But there was no joking in her eyes, no teasing.  She was serious – she WANTED him to keep going.  Oh god … what did this mean??  He didn’t care … he felt a surge of excitement wash over him as he accepted her offer and began to stroke – voluntarily, this time.  And, with an impish grin, Michelle deliberately pulled her shirt down a little bit farther with her finger, granting even more for his eyes to feast on.  His hand pumped faster, more insistently, as if possessed …

But, all of a sudden, the neckline of her shirt popped back in place as her finger retracted.  Her torso swiftly drew away from where Nick sat.  She pretended not to hear his loud, helpless groans as she turned her chest away from him, walking calmly to the other end of the lab table.  “I’m going to get started on that new potion we talked about,” she told him off-handedly, as if nothing had just happened between them.

She began shuffling through some papers, only looking back some seconds later to see the delicious confusion and dismay on his face.  With a mischievous sidelong glance, she told him, “If you’d like, you can sit here and watch – but only if you can control yourself, OK?  No coming.”  She raised her eyebrows meaningfully.

Nick couldn’t believe his ears.  He groaned again, embarrassed by her directness but also dismayed that she wasn’t allowing him to come right then and there.  It would have been so easy; he had been so so close just a moment ago … Why had she moved away?  Why was she telling him this??

She saw with satisfaction that the pace of his hand had gradually slowed, as he reluctantly obeyed her wish.  But, of course, as she began to work at the table next to him, his hand rather quickly picked up the pace again, almost without him realizing it.  He became lost in the moment, admiring her cartoonish curves standing so close by – and he had to admit it was exciting that she was so aware of his stroking – and allowing it, too.

Very soon, she had to put her pencil down and walk briskly over to where he sat, leaning down over him again, tantalizing him with her cleavage – but this time her hand reached out and grabbed the forearm of the hand he was stroking with.  And she just held him there, completely immobilizing his movement, seeing his body convulse in confused reaction.

“Slowwwly …” she whispered gently, beginning to pull his arm up and down at a slow adagio pace, much much slower than he had been going.  Nick stared up at her, wide-eyed and shocked at her directness.  It drove him even wilder with excitement to have her do this to him, controlling him like this … He tried so hard to speed up his hand, jerking almost spasmodically against her grip – but it was no use.  There was no speeding up, only moving at the pace she dictated.

She slowed him down even more, to a torturous lento, and waited patiently for his struggles to subside as his muscles gradually fell into her rhythm.  All the while, her eyes remained fixed on his, studying his reaction with interest.

Just before removing her hand, she said softly, “I want you to keep this pace, Nicky.  No coming until I’ve got the new potion ready, OK?”

Nick’s face contorted in anguish as he muttered weakly, “B-But … why n-not??”

Michelle batted her eyes at him, her expression suddenly so sweet and innocent – no longer that devilish smirk on her lips.  “Aww … can’t you just wait a little while longer, sweetie – for me?  Please?  I’d be so happy with you …”

Her expression was so captivating, so full of promise.  He wanted to come so badly – surely he would have by now, if it wasn’t for her hand slowing him – but he also badly wanted to please her, and that meant holding off on his own pleasure – for now, anyway.  Keeping her happy could only be in his best interest … perhaps she would even be willing to finish him off herself, once this business with the potion was taken care of …

Nick shuddered at the thought.  It took all of his resolve to look up into her eyes and nod slowly.  Michelle, still leaning over him, cocked her head slightly and gauged his body language.  He stared up at her in earnest, careful to match the pace of her hand precisely, so she would be pleased with him.

Finally, she purred, “Thank you, sweetie,” and slowly removed her hand, watching his arm to make sure Nick kept the pace faithfully.  Satisfied, Michelle stepped back and turned to her work next to Nick on the lab table.

The temptation to speed up was enormous, given the closeness of her body and the sweet fragrance of her perfume lingering in the air.  He admired her from the side, his eyes hardly blinking, his hand fighting back the urge to accelerate with each stroke.

Some minutes passed.  Michelle had yet to even glance in his direction as she worked diligently.  She moved about the table so gracefully, her heavy breasts wobbling gently with even the slightest movement from her.  He realized that, with her so engrossed in her work, she almost certainly wouldn’t notice him speeding up just a little bit … would she?

But he couldn’t tell if she was just testing him, intentionally not looking in order to see if he’d still follow her instructions.  She wouldn’t actually play mind games like that with him, would she??  But … the way she was acting lately … he just couldn’t be sure …

In any case, he knew that if he sped up he wouldn’t be able to stop himself anymore – and he couldn’t bear to disappoint her like that again.

He managed to summon just enough self-restraint to see him through until she was ready.  Finally, she turned her eyes on him again, and smiled broadly when she saw him still stroking, but still at more-or-less the same pace, if not slightly faster.  But she wasn’t going to nitpick.  To be honest, she was surprised he’d held on this long.  She stepped in front of him once more and propped her left arm on the table, palm outward, to support her weight as she leaned slightly down toward him.  Her breast was squeezed against her arm in the process, enhancing her cleavage – inadvertently, perhaps …

Nick felt the warmth of her smile wash over him, conveying her satisfaction and sending a surge of pride through him.  He felt a real connection between the two of them now; or at least he thought he did.  For the first time, he didn’t feel self-conscious about his attraction to her.  Her gaze was so understanding, so encouraging, like his arousal towards her was all OK.  He felt like maybe their relationship was now moving to the next level … and he prayed that soon she would start to show her feelings for him as well.  And who knows where things may go from there …

But she didn’t – not yet, anyway.  Chuckling lightly, she seemed content to merely sit back and enjoy the spectacle for a bit longer, the corner of her lips puckered upward in a slight grin.  He began to feel a bit awkward about still stroking himself like he was, yet he didn’t want to stop – or couldn’t.

Soon, she gave a contented sigh and told him, “So … the potion’s ready!  Drink up!  I can’t wait for you to try it.”  She reached over and lifted a small beaker with some cloudy grayish liquid in it.

She brought it right up to Nick’s lips, but he hesitated.  “Um … are you sure this is a good idea?”

Still leaning on one arm, Michelle rolled her eyes playfully and swirled the beaker around in front of him.  “Of course it is, Nicky.  I need you to be strong for both of us, strong enough to keep those growth potions locked safely away no matter how tempting it is to use them.  Don’t you remember?  We talked about this.  But we both know that that will require a level of control which, frankly, you won’t be capable of until you drink this.  You’re too weak without it; you need this to help you contain your urges around me and keep yourself in control.”  She swirled the beaker again.  “Don’t you want this responsibility, Nicky?  Don’t you want to show me how capable and responsible you are?”

His first instinct was yes … but he still had doubts.  All the while, his hand was still slowly stroking himself, creating such a wonderful sensation.  That look in her eyes when she had watched him stroke himself to her, encouraging him to continue, urging him to give in to his excitement … Did he even WANT to be able to control it??

Her penetrating gaze seemed to read his thoughts like a book.  “Oh, Nicky …” she began with a note of sadness.  “I know how much you enjoy my body, sweetie.  But … won’t you do this – for me?”  She begun leaning down closer and closer to him, bringing her left hand up to caress his cheek, tickling him gently under the ear.  She whispered enticingly, “I’d be so grateful, honey … so pleased with you …”

Her words made him so much hotter – almost like she was manipulating him again, on purpose.  Oh, but he couldn’t help himself.  He knew how wrong it was, but he began to move his hand faster and faster again, letting himself be manipulated … and he was so close to coming now … He was almost there … almost

His arm was suddenly jarred to a halt.  He tore his gaze from her chest to his lap and realized she was controlling his forearm again.  His head jerked up in shock, seeing her eyes watching him with the same probing look, the same devilish smirk …

He knew she could see that this was only driving him even wilder, even more excited for her.  And when her hand slowly started pulling his up and down again, giving him such a wonderful feeling, he knew she was only doing it to get him to take the gray potion, whatever it would do to him.

She didn’t even ask for his permission now; she knew he was too weak to resist.  “Open wide, Nicky!” Michelle said in a lusciously smooth voice, bringing the beaker to his lips while continuing to pump his arm up and down, letting his arousal build.  Nick’s eyes rolled into the back of his head.  It felt so wrong to let himself be manipulated like this – so wrong, and yet … so thrilling

It felt wrong most of all to actually drink it – and that’s why he did.  He opened his mouth voluntarily to accept the cool liquid as Michelle poured it all in with a pleased smirk.  “Mmmm … there we go …” she whispered soothingly as she set the emptied beaker aside and then tilted his head back to ensure that he gulped it all down.

“Good, Nicky … good … I’m proud of you …”  She heard his whimpering increase, his anticipation building, as he hoped for her to finally let him come as a reward, now that her goal was accomplished.

But instead, she rose up again and said with a cheerful, satisfied smile, “Alright!  All you have to do now is fall asleep, and the potion will take effect when you wake up.  I can’t wait to see what happens!”

Nick blinked, his hand still stroking urgently, his eyes staring up at her in confusion.  “S-S-Sleep …?”  He could already feel it, something happening … he was already feeling drowsy …

“M-Michelle?  Wh-What’s …”  His eyelids began to droop.

Michelle beamed.  “I mixed a nice, big dose of Nyquil to the potion to help you sleep!  The sooner the better, right?  Why wait?”  She moved her hands down to the edge of the table on either side of his small body.  Bending forward, she rested the weight of her torso on her arms as she watched his body language with pleasure.  “You’ll be out within a minute, I think.  It doesn’t take much to put a tiny little body like yours to sleep.”

“N-Nyquil??  But … n-no … why …?”  With her torso leaning forward like it was, Nick couldn’t help but feel the presence of her bosom almost within arms’ reach, her cleavage displayed tantalizingly before his eyes.  He didn’t want to sleep!  He wanted to enjoy this while he still could, enjoy her body as much as possible …

Michelle watched as his hand began to pump more insistently, a look of dismay and urgency on his face.  “Oh, sweetie,” she told him bluntly, “try to come if you want, but it’s too late I think.  You’ll just end up frustrated.”

Nick grunted in panic and dismay, pumping himself even harder while he stared up accusatorily into her eyes.  Why couldn’t she have given him the Nyquil after … Didn’t she know how badly he needed release …??

Michelle’s gaze was calm and remorseless, sort of a ‘mother-knows-best’ look.  “Oh, sweetie, I know you’re mad at me now.  But I hope we can still be friends when you wake up …”

“Friends?  J-Just friends??” Nick whined, his emotions getting the better of him as he struggled to achieve release.

Michelle appeared to be taken aback by this.  “Well, yeah!  I mean, I just … can’t see there being anything romantic between us now.  You understand …”

“Hhhuh … wh-whhat??” Nick uttered in disbelief, his hand starting to slow with fatigue, his mind wracked with anguish.  “w … why?...” he whimpered miserably.

“Oh, pumpkin, I thought you realized this!  But … I guess your mind has a hard time picking up on things now.  I don’t mean to hurt your feelings, but, honestly … you’re just not my type, Nicky.  I used to like you for being the strong, confident guy you are; but now, I’m just not into that anymore … I need a different kind of man …”

Nick could hardly believe his ears.  He had spent so long trying to get with her, but now she … she didn’t WANT him anymore …??

He fought back tears as the heavy weight of drowsiness pressing down on him.  He felt his chances with her slowly dissolving away. If he could at least come one last time, before it was too late, before his life crumbled around him …

She leaned down towards him again, this time caressing his face gently with her hand.  “It’s OK, sweetie … you’ll feel much better when you wake up … just let it go … everything will be OK …”

He felt his willpower slipping.  He was so close to orgasm; he wanted it so badly

But he couldn’t do it.  He had lost his chance, and had lost her as well.  He finally succumbed to the soporific effects of the potion, his muscles giving out as he collapsed in fatigue.  He barely noticed her hands catching him before he fell over; she began to lift him, holding him to her warm bosom as she carried him away.  And then, everything went dark.