- Text Size +

Nick pulled into Michelle’s driveway again at 3:00 the next afternoon.  She had called and quietly told him that she had finished concocting a new solution which would revert his height back to normal, and he had headed right over.  Though his parents were home that weekend, he had mostly stayed in his room and managed to avoid standing near them to avoid arousing any suspicions, so now once he drank Michelle’s new potion this little episode would be over and no one would ever know about it.  Except for Michelle, of course.  Although, after what he did to her the day before, he was confident that she wouldn’t be giving him any problems from then on.

Michelle let him into her house without a word, and he noticed with satisfaction that she had kept her heels off this time, so that he was now standing a respectable 4 inches taller than her.  She led him into her basement and stirred up the contents of a medium-sized flask, drinking half of it herself before handing it to him.

He was comforted by the fact that the liquid was a dark purple instead of red like before; he figured at least she wasn’t just giving him the same stuff and pretending it was different.  But he was still skeptical that she had actually found a cure so quickly.  “Are you sure this will work?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”  She glowered at him, her expression bitter, probably from what happened yesterday.

“How do you know?” he replied dubiously, ignoring her look.  “What if there are more unintended side effects?”

She replied shortly, “I know exactly what my solutions do.”

“Yeah, like last time?” he scoffed.

She snorted and replied, “Well, if you’d like, I’d be happy to explain the details of how I used a modified beta-3 polymerase to create a synergistic coupling with–“

“OK, OK, spare me the details.  This had better work, though,” he warned.  She crossed her arms and nodded self-assuredly.  “Well, here goes nothing,” Nick said before tilting the flask back and imbibing all of its bitter contents in one swig.  The purple liquid tasted similar to what he drank on Friday, though a bit stronger.

He burped and set the empty flask on the lab table.  “How long until it takes effect?” he asked.

“Since it took all night to work last time, I decided to use a catalyst to accelerate the process.  Shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete the transition this time.”

“Hmph … fine,” he replied, maintaining an air of detached superiority.  “So, anyways … no hard feelings – about yesterday, or whatever.  I figure that’s all behind us, now that everything’s going back to normal.”

She didn’t reply, only staring up at him coldly, with an unsettling look in her eye.  She clearly wasn’t over it – but whatever, he didn’t really care.  That was the closest she was going to get to an apology from him.

But then an uneasy thought popped into his head: ‘She wouldn’t actually… make me shrink again, on purpose … would she?’

He froze up for a moment but then shrugged it off, thinking, ‘No way; that’s ridiculous.  No one would consciously do that to another human being.  Besides, of course the drink was different than before, otherwise why would it be purple this time?’

He felt reassured by this line of reasoning, but also began to feel awkward as Michelle still didn’t say anything, just regarding him coolly, her eyes darting down to the rest of his body every now and then.  It almost felt like she was … examining him.

Nick started to feel like he was slouching and made a conscious effort to stand up straight.  As he looked at her, his eyes level with her forehead, he couldn’t wait for them both to be back to their normal heights; he much preferred towering head and shoulders over her.  In this vein, he asked her, “So, you’re gonna, like, return to your old height too, right?”

She returned his gaze and answered impassively, “Whatever changes in height you experience, I will also experience, but in reverse.  That’s how the compound works.”

Nick felt an odd tension in the air that made him uncomfortable.  Feeling dumb but wanting to avoid the awkward silence, he asked, “Um, how does that happen, anyway?”

With a supercilious tone like that of a rocket scientist trying to explain the intricacies of space travel to a 5-year-old, she replied, “It’s quite simple, really.  Each time we drink creates a reciprocal response in my body whenever a change occurs in yours.  I would explain the details, but you wouldn’t understand anyway.”

He scowled; though she was probably right, he didn’t like her attitude.  Meanwhile, though, he had to reach his hand down to keep his pants from slipping off.  That was another thing he wouldn’t miss about being shrunk.

“Hang on, I’ll be back in a couple minutes,” Michelle announced as she headed for the stairs to get out of the basement.  “Don’t touch anything,” she added as she ascended the steps and walked out of sight.

“Uh … sure, whatever,” he called out in reply.  He saw a couch off to the side of the room and sat down on it for the next few minutes before Michelle returned.  ‘Damn it,’ he thought to himself, ‘when will that potion kick in?’  His clothes seemed looser than ever, although when he brought his hand up to the opposite sleeve he found that his normally rock-hard biceps seemed softer than usual.  ‘No wonder my clothes have been feeling extra-baggy lately,’ he reasoned, ‘It’s not just that I’m shorter; I haven’t been to the gym in almost a week.’  He planned to head straight for the gym once his height was restored to return his muscles back to their normal size as well.

About two minutes had passed before he saw Michelle emerge at the top of the stairs, and – What the hell!?  She … She was looking FINE!  Nick almost did a double take as he watched her descend the steps toward him.  She had changed tops into a tight-fitting blue tank top that showed plenty of midriff as well as a healthy amount of cleavage – wait a minute, that can’t be right.  Michelle was always the most flat-chested girl in class, but somehow in this tank top her tits looked definitely in the upper B-cup range, her palm-sized orbs pressing nicely out against the soft fabric of her tank top, with just enough spilling out the top to give a pleasant show.  And he’d be damned if her hips didn’t look a bit curvier and her legs and arms more toned than they had in the past.  Though she wasn’t the hottest girl he had ever seen, the sudden change in her attractiveness amazed him, and he couldn’t help but stare at her assets which he somehow hadn’t fully appreciated until now.

She seemed to notice the attention he was paying to her body as she let a slight smirk cross her lips.  She told him, “Sorry about that; my other shirt was feeling a bit too constricting.”

“Uh … what?” he said distractedly.  Cough.  “Oh, um, no problem.”  She walked up and stood over him as he remained seated on the couch.  Feeling another awkward silence coming on, made even more awkward by the closeness of her now-attractive body, he said, “Uh … while I’m here, we should probably get some work done on the project.  So, um, what were you trying to accomplish with those solutions, anyway?”

Something about the way she was looking at him made him uneasy, as she peered down from her high vantage point and seemed to be watching him, studying his body for any sign of changes.  But she slyly cocked an eyebrow and answered slowly, “Well, I actually started this project several months ago, and finally last week I figured out the final formula.  As a matter of fact, Nick, you’re the one who inspired the whole thing.”

“Me??”

“That’s right, Nick.  You.  You were the tallest, most athletic, and most popular boy in school, with a personality to match, and because of that I knew you were the perfect candidate for this project.

“And besides,” she added with an ominous overtone.  “I figured I would get a little extra enjoyment out of doing this to you, considering our history together …”

“Huh?” he replied, bewildered.  “D-Doing what to me?  You mean, like, making me bigger and taller, right?”  He still assumed she was doing this as a ploy to get closer with him.  But her tone, and the way she was staring at him – something just wasn’t right … Why was he feeling so nervous?  Where had his confidence gone?  “You said shrinking me was just a mistake, right?” he added, a bit of anxiety creeping into his voice.

“Did I say that?” Michelle responded slowly, an odd glint in her eye.  He could almost detect a slight smirk on her lips …

She continued on, as if oblivious to his dismay.  “You know, I should almost thank you for what you did to me last year.  For one thing, it definitely helped me put that silly crush I had on you behind me”— just then, he saw an extra twinkle of defiance in her eyes, and almost … arrogance

What was that about?  Maybe she really was over him.  But then, what did that mean?  Why had she chosen him for her project??

“AND,” she continued, her tone slowly becoming more assertive, “it certainly helped motivate me this last year.  You’re the reason I worked so hard to achieve what I have.  You see, I learned something from my experience with you.  I learned that no matter how smart or interesting I am, and no matter how hard I might try, I could never become one of you.  All because I wasn’t pretty enough, or shallow enough, or whatever else this bullshit social system demands.  See, Nick, you were gifted with a tall, attractive body, and came from a family with plenty of money, and as a result you became popular but also incredibly arrogant, lazy, and stupid as a result.  All you had to do was act like a perfect asshole, and bimbos would fawn all over you, everyone would beg you to make an appearance at their own parties, and everyone wanted to be your ‘friend’ – but what shallow friends they were.”

Nick’s eyes opened wide, his surprise quickly giving way to anger as his mind processed this little bitch’s words.  No one had ever said any shit like this to him.  What the hell was going on here??

Michelle wasn’t finished.  “I, on the other hand, wasn’t graced with the looks or the money required to join the popular clique.  So I had to work hard and earn every little piece of what I got.  Have you ever wondered what it’s like, Nick, to have kids spit in your face on a regular basis?  To hear an endless chorus of jeers and snickers whenever someone ‘cooler’ than you walks by?  To have never, ever been invited to a high school party?  To—“  She cut herself off to quell the bitter anger burning in her chest, her eyes squeezed shut and her fists clenched.

She eventually cooled down, and in a low, determined voice, said through clenched teeth, “And you, Nick – yes, YOU – you’re the worst of them all.  It wasn’t enough to just turn me down; you had to humiliate me in front of the entire school.  Because that’s just how it works, isn’t it – the biggest assholes rise to the top, all so that they can step on those less fortunate than them.  I hated you so much … but not anymore.  Because now, everything has changed.”

She took a step toward him, her figure looming surprisingly … intimidatingly over him.  “You see, I’ve decided to conduct a little … social experiment, as well as a chemistry experiment.  My hypothesis is this: if I was able to reverse out situations – if I were tall and beautiful, and you weren’t – I would become popular and you would become an outcast, shunned by those closest to you, your so-called ‘friends.’   I would have everything, and you would have nothing.  And you would learn first-hand what it’s like to be in my shoes.”

Nick was getting more and more confused –and more agitated – by the second.  “What the hell are you talking about?  There’s much more to being popular than just looks; people like me because of my personality.  And you,” he sneered, “YOU could never be popular, ‘cuz you think you’re so smart and everyone else is so dumb, and no one will EVER get along with you.”

She raised her eyebrows challengingly.  “Oh?  We’ll just have to see about that …”

Nick was rapidly becoming hot with anger.  “What the hell do you mean, ‘We’ll see’!??  You’re never gonna find out, because I’m returning to my old muscular, sexy 6’6” self and you’re about to be the same little unpopular bitch you always were!”

A wide grin crossed her face as she laughed down at him.  “Oh my god, I can’t believe how fucking STUPID you are!”  It was then that Nick looked down at her body again; being so engaged in this angering conversation, he hadn’t stopped to realize how not-small and not-like her old self she still looked; in fact, he could have sworn she was even curvier and busty even compared to a minute ago when she returned, and, what’s more, her clothes seemed to be getting stretched more and more by her body, and she was almost certainly showing more midriff now, as even her belly button was now exposed.

And then there came a loud ‘pop’ as the button of her shorts broke free and fell off to the side, relieving the tremendous pressure that had built up around her waist.  “I was wondering when that would come off,” Michelle announced with delight.

Nick’s eyes went wide as his worst fears began to take hold.  He told himself that he was just imagining things, that she wasn’t really … growing

He had to take control of the situation.  He rose up from the couch, rising to his full height – but when he was standing straight up, she was still taller than him by at least two inches.  And she wasn’t wearing shoes …

“No …” he whispered in disbelief.  He actually had to look up to meet her gaze – and she was grinning down at him, so confidently, so arrogantly, perhaps even condescendingly.  He was so unused to being looked down upon, especially by a girl – and he found it surprisingly intimidating.  It was like she was a completely different person; he just couldn’t look at her in the same way anymore.  It was so surreal …

“Y-You l-l-lied!!” he blurted suddenly, his knees going weak.  “You’re n-not sh-shrinking, you’re g-g-growing!!”

She laughed, replying smugly, “What gave it away?”

His jaw dropped when he realized the other half of the implications.  “B-But if you’re growing, that means I’m … I’m …”

“Go on …” Michelle encouraged.

“But the drink was purple this time!”

Michelle broke out in a brief fit of hysterical laughter, after which she replied, “Are you seriously that stupid!?  Ever heard of food coloring??”  She laughed again as she saw the horror in his eyes.  She advanced forward confidently, seeing him back away in almost fright.  “What’s the matter, shorty?”

She stepped forward once again, and Nick jerked backwards, backpedaling away from her towards the far end of the basement.  She sauntered after him, keeping pace as he shuffled his feet backwards while his eyes remained locked on her in horror.  He bumped into the corner of the table behind him and lost his balance, his feet tripping over the much-too-long leggings of his pants, sending him sprawling backwards onto his ass on the hard concrete floor.  He panicked and tried to get up too quickly, not taking into account the looseness of his pants as they dropped down into a heap around his ankles during his struggles.  He finally managed to stand and stumble out of his pants, leaving them behind, and fortunately through all of that he was able to keep his boxers up even though they also threatened to fall off.

“Not feeling so cocky and confident anymore, are you?” she taunted, still advancing.

“Stay back!”  Why was he so afraid of her??  He just couldn’t help it.  His back soon touched the far wall of the basement.  He was out of room.

She continued, “You see, Nick, all your coolness and macho arrogance has melted away, just like that.  You can’t even cope with a girl two inches taller than you without feeling intimidated.”

He shook his head in anxious denial, but he knew it was true.  Backed into a corner, his instincts kicked in and gave him a second wind.  With a new burst of adrenaline and confidence, he sized his lab partner up and realized there was nothing to be afraid of; he surely outweighed her still, and besides, she was just a girl for God’s sake.  He clenched his teeth determinedly and took a step towards her, causing her to recoil momentarily in surprise.  “Shut up!” he yelled.  “I’m not afraid of you!!  You may be taller, but you’re still weak like a girl, and I’ve still got more than enough muscles to teach you a lesson!”  He charged.

Caught off guard, Michelle couldn’t quite avoid him as she was knocked off her feet, hitting the floor hard although managing to protect her head from the collision.  Nick then grabbed her wrists and forced them back behind her head, although she quickly bucked him off, causing him to roll off her momentarily before lunging at her again.  As they grappled with each other, Nick learned with dismay that it was an even match, with neither opponent able to maintain the upper hand for long.  He couldn’t understand it; even at his reduced size, he should have been able to easily overpower her thanks to the extensive conditioning and weightlifting he had undergone to maintain his physique.  But he felt as if he hadn’t been to the gym in months; his muscles were unable to give the same bursts of strength, and they were tiring much more quickly than they should have.  As the minutes wore on, though, he felt not only that his own muscles were growing smaller and weaker, but also Michelle’s body was growing yet larger, her hands now bigger than his, her arms able to wrap around him more and more easily over time, her weight beginning to crush him when she lay on top of him.  Slowly but surely Michelle gained the upper hand, and though she didn’t finish him off she continued to wrestle with a calm composure, almost as if she were holding back her true strength.

He was almost in panic mode when suddenly Michelle’s strength seemed to give out.  With renewed vigor, he flipped over on top of her and pinned her arms back against the concrete floor, releasing a victorious grunt as he straddled her subdued body and sneered down at her face.  “Who’s the tough one now?” he laughed despite his body having been pushed to the brink of exhaustion.  “You know what, Michelle?  I think it’s time for me to finish what I started yesterday.”  With that, he slid one hand down her body, pausing several seconds to give her bosom a hearty squeeze, marveling at how much more her boob filled his hand compared to the day before, and then continuing further south to undo the zipper on her shorts.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Michelle warned calmly.

“Shut up, bitch!” Nick yelled, momentarily bringing his hand up to slap her squarely across the cheek, although she didn’t cry like yesterday; in fact, her expression only hardened as she returned his stare with steely resolve.  In response, he brought his other hand to her throat and clamped down.

Michelle quickly brought one hand over and pulled his hand away from her throat enough to say sharply, “Not the throat.”  Nick ignored her, pressing down even harder although seeming to meet more resistance as Michelle kept him from being able to choke her as much as he intended.  Unfazed, he kept his one hand on her throat as he brought his other back down and began peeling off her shorts, determined to reassert his will and get her back for this treachery.

“You’re making a mistake,” she warned in a sinister voice.  He responded with a sneer as his hand plunged down underneath her shorts to grab her pussy.

It all happened too fast for Nick to process it all: Michelle grabbing his arm and yanking it away from her crotch, then peeling his other arm off of her throat, then flipping his body over until she was sitting on top of him as she slowly but surely overpowered his arms and flattened them against the concrete floor beside his head.  He writhed desperately but was no match for Michelle’s strength, seeming to spring up out of nowhere.  Terrified, he looked up at Michelle’s body hovering over him, every dimension of her body now unmistakably larger than his own – the frail, petite girl he knew from chemistry class now looking huge, toned, athletic, while at the same time feminine, curvaceous, and very, VERY attractive.  But admiring her body was the last thing on his mind as he frantically struggled to free himself from her grasp.  But it was useless.

In a calm, confident voice, Michelle told him, “Oh, Nick, there’s one thing I forgot to mention about the solution I gave you.  Not only does it make you smaller and me bigger, but, after you took advantage of me yesterday, I decided to add another effect to ensure it would never happen again.  It was easy, really,” she went on, as if in a casual conversation, “all I had to do was add a few chemicals to alter the testosterone levels in your body, inhibiting your body’s ability to create and maintain muscle mass to make you a little … easier to handle.  As an added benefit, it created the opposite effect in my body, boosting my estrogen levels to promote secondary sexual characteristics.  I’m sure you’ve already noticed how certain parts of my body have … developed!”  As she said this she brought her chest down onto his to emphasize her now substantial bosom.

Nick’s face was red with his continued efforts to break free, but, while he probably would have been overmatched even if he were fresh, the fact that his muscles tired so easily now made his struggles … pathetic, really.  He soon stopped trying, prompting Michelle to tell him, “Aww, don’t give up yet, baby, I like it when you try to fight back.  Here, I know what will get you going again.  What say I continue where YOU left off.”  As he had done to her just moments ago, Michelle dragged her hand down his chest and began tugging down on his boxers.

“NO!!” Nick screamed, and, with a sudden burst of adrenaline, actually managed to break both hands free and yank her arm up off his own crotch.  Michelle grunted unhappily and quickly forced his arms back above his head, but as soon as she tried to bring one of her arms down again he used his free hand to, if not overpower her, at least get in her way enough to prevent what she was trying to do.

He actually thought he would be able to continue holding her off, until she raised herself up and roughly flipped him over so that his chest was pressed against the floor.  Planting her weight down on his back, she didn’t have much trouble yanking his shirt over his head, tossing it aside as she went for his boxers next.  Nick tried to throw her off of him, but it was clear that she was well over two inches taller than him now, and no doubt heavier as well.  He couldn’t dislodge her as she spun around on his back and pulled his boxers down past his ankles until they dangled on his left foot.   He kicked wildly but hit nothing but air, and before he knew it the entire weight of her large body lay down on top of him.

The concrete felt freezing cold against his naked skin but he couldn’t raise himself up an inch with her weight pressing down on his back.  His hair was yanked back, lifting his head painfully as Michelle’s mouth descended to his ear.  Her hot, moist breath accosted his inner ear as she whispered, “How does it feel to be small and helpless, completely at my mercy?  Does it feel good?  Hmm?”  Nick felt her free hand slide gently down along his skin and caress his upper thigh.  He tried to press his legs together as tightly as he could, but Michelle deftly swung her own legs down, using both of her feet to pry his legs apart.

He was trying not to cry.  He desperately begged, “Please, stop this, Michelle!  I’m sorry!  I never meant to—“

“Never meant to what!!?” she yelled painfully in his ear.  “I know EXACTLY what you would have done to me if I hadn’t stopped you just now, and now I’m going to return the favor.”  She reached around past his ass and grabbed his scrotum firmly, sending shockwaves of sensation coursing through his body.  He yelped in surprise and then screamed to be let go, but Michelle only yanked his head back even harder and snarled, “You’re my bitch, now,” before shoving his face into the cold floor as she continued to violate his privates.

Several agonizing minutes went by as she roughly handled his shaft and balls, and despite everything Nick couldn’t avoid sprouting an erection.  “Oh, what’s this?” Michelle hissed scornfully in his ear.  “Is this fun for you, Nick?  Are you enjoying this??”

He began to cry, unable to endure this dehumanizing humiliation.  The floor below his eyes became soaked with his tears as he remained helpless.

Though there was nothing stopping her, she spared him from orgasm.  Instead, as a grand finale, she ever-so-slowly dragged her finger up, away from his privates, past his thighs, and plunged it knuckle-deep into his anus.  If any neighbor happened to be walking by on the sidewalk, they surely would have heard Nick’s scream as she poked around inside him, sending him through what was by far the most humiliating experience of his entire life before finally withdrawing and rising to her feet.  He lay face down and motionless, sobbing against the cold concrete, as she walked over to the nearby sink and washed her hand.

After allowing him to wallow in misery for a couple minutes, she came over and lightly kicked his side, telling him, “Get up.”  After a few increasingly forceful kicks Nick summoned the strength and courage to raise himself onto his hands and knees.  He had regained enough of his wits to bend over and grab his boxers down by his feet.  Though Michelle gave an impatient sigh, she allowed him to slide his boxers on before standing in front of her.  He burst into another round of sobs as he discovered his eyes were only level with the top of her shoulders.  He lowered his head in frightened submission while holding the waistband of his loose boxers to keep them from falling down.  He knew he could never look at her the same again.

He heard her breathing quicken.  “Mmm,” she moaned softly, “I can get used to this…”  Nick saw her hands begin to feel up her own figure, which even Nick had to admit was now a sight to behold.  His downcast eyes found her incredibly long, shapely legs and became mesmerized.  Even amidst his immense shame and humiliation, an undeniable sense of arousal started to take hold.  His eyes yearned to venture farther north to appreciate the impressive female specimen before his eyes, his mind all the while shouting obscenities at himself for allowing these emotions towards the girl who had so sadistically raped his body and dignity just moments ago.  He began to cry.

“There, there,” she soothed as she lifted his chin up with her hand until his gaze met hers.  “That little episode is over now, Nick.”  A quiet gasp escaped Nick’s lips as he drank in her impressive features all the way from her curvy hips to her pretty face.  His psyche was being torn asunder by the conflict of emotions raging within.

Michelle smiled impishly as Nick squirmed miserably under her stare.  But she held his chin steady to make sure he wouldn’t look away.  “I only did that to you because you did that to me – or at least, you would have if you weren’t so weak.  But there’s no reason we can’t put this behind us and get along from here on out.  After all, we’ll be working together VERY closely on our project over the next week, so it’s important that you learn to cooperate with me.  What do you say – can you learn to be a good boy?”

He cringed as he looked up at her towering form, the memory of what she just did to him fresh in his mind.  “Oh, don’t be like that, Nicky,” she told him condescendingly.  “You’re a big, tough guy, right?  I’m sure you’ll get over it in no time.”  He sure as hell didn’t think so.

Seeing his dismayed expression, Michelle smiled and added sympathetically, “It’s really not so bad; you’ll see.  Once our experiment is done, I’ll return you to your old height, and everything will be back to normal.”

He regarded her distrustfully, remembering how she had said the same thing just a short while ago.  But he could detect no deception in her eyes; she seemed sincere.  As if sensing his doubts, she put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly and said, “I know, I know, you probably don’t believe me.  But really, Nick, after our project is done I’ll have no reason to keep you like this.”

“B-But what about you?  Won’t you shrink back to your old height too?”

She shrugged dismissively and replied, “Well, it might be fun to try this out for a week, but I would never let this be a permanent thing.  I’m not evil, you know!”  She gave an oddly wide smile.  “So,” she continued, “do you agree to cooperate for the next week, until we turn in our project?”

Looking up at her intimidating figure, he wondered if he really had any choice.  But he was at least somewhat comforted by her apparent sincerity, so he answered meekly, “Um … OK, I guess so.”  Her face lit up.  “But,” Nick added as an afterthought, “just … don’t shrink me anymore, OK?”  It was more of a plea than a request.

Michelle considered for a moment then replied, “Sure, Nick.  I’m sure a change of 11 inches will be more than enough to get us an ‘A’, don’t you think?”  She laughed, and Nick cautiously joined in with a nervous laugh of his own.  To make it official, she added, “I promise I won’t shrink you anymore.”

He sighed in semi-relief.  “OK … I’ll cooperate.”  He still hated her guts, especially after she essentially raped him not 20 minutes ago, but she had said that was over now and she was acting much more reasonable since then.

“Excellent!” she exclaimed before confidently strolling over to the lab table and picking up her camera, the same one from the other day.  She set it up facing the wall like last time and stepped towards Nick.  “OK, time to record our new data point for the project!”  Nick slowly backed away, leery of seeing a visual confirmation of his diminished stature.

“Come on, Nicky, we just talked about this; you really should cooperate for our project.”  She said it sweetly enough, but Nick detected a sinister undertone to her voice which immediately melted his resistance and convinced him to stand next to her in front of the camera.  He was too afraid to turn his head back and look at the height markings on the wall.

“Stand up straight,” Michelle reminded just before the camera went off.  As she walked over and looked at the photo, her eyes lit up with glee.  “Holy shit, I look fantastic!!  Hey, Nicky, come over here and see.”  He shook his head nervously, fearing her wrath as he did so, but to his relief she simply said, “Suit yourself.   Hmm, but I think we should do one more, a fun one this time.”  She skipped back to the wall and roughly but playfully maneuvered his body in front of hers.  She pulled him into her and rested her chin on top of his head, having to stoop down slightly to do so.  Nick shuddered as he felt her now-substantial bust press into his upper shoulders, causing his face to contort in a jumble of emotions as the camera went off.

Michelle moved him aside and bounded back to the camera, giggling loudly when she saw the photo.  “Geez, Nicky, you’re so little now!  And your expression is priceless!!”  He blushed profusely and refused to look at it.  The next thing Michelle did was open a notebook and create a quick data table, reading aloud for his benefit.  “Starting heights: 5’4” and, what was it, 6’6”?”  Nick nodded dejectedly.  “OK, so, trial number 1: 100 mL ingested, and I’m guessing that gave 5’5” and 6’5”.  And trial number 2: 400 mL ingested, resulting in, let’s say, 5’9” and 6’1”.  And now after trial 3: 600 mL ingested, yielding current heights of 6’3” and 5’7”.”  Nick grimaced as he found out just how much he had lost: 11 inches since Thursday.  He recalled that the average male height in the US was 5’10”.  ‘Jesus Christ,’ he thought with dismay.  In 3 days he had gone from being the tallest guy in the whole senior class to being among the shortest.  This was a tough pill to swallow.

Meanwhile, Michelle was having the time of her life checking out her new and, Nick had to admit, greatly improved body.  Walking over to a full-length mirror mounted on the far wall of the basement, she began posing and admiring herself as Nick sulked in a corner.  He was strongly considering making a run for it, but he noticed that she was stealing frequent glances at him to relish his reaction.  After what she had just done to him, Nick didn’t want to provoke her anger any further if he could possibly help it, so he just sulked in a corner and watched her.  He was so … afraid of her now.  It scared him most of all that she had switched back so easily into a fun, carefree mood, apparently completely unburdened by the things she had just done to him on the same concrete floor she was now posing on.

Nick’s heart skipped a beat as he heard a sudden ripping noise.  As she had raised her arms in a pose, the clasp of her overmatched bra finally gave out and snapped open, causing her bosom to spill forward as the tension was released.  “Whoopsies!” she announced merrily.  “Looks like I need to go shopping!”  She chuckled and began lifting up her shirt to remove the useless bra.  Despite Nick’s fear and hatred for her, he couldn’t help but watch in eager anticipation.

“Tsk, tsk,” Michelle scolded playfully.  “No peeking, Nicky.”  She gestured for him to turn around, and he became flush with embarrassment as he spun around quickly.  Were it not for the fear of getting caught, he certainly would have snuck a few glances, but as it was he diligently kept his eyes averted.

“OK,” she announced as she approached him, her shirt back on, her comically small bra in hand.  He turned as she walked up, and he just couldn’t help but react to the awesome sight of her braless chest standing up magnificently on its own, despite gravity.  She certainly noticed but didn’t acknowledge it, instead asking off-handedly, “You wanna go with me to the mall?  Looks like you could use some new clothes yourself.”  She gave a cute little wink and a smile.

He knew that 5’7” wasn’t anything to be embarrassed about under normal circumstances, but the odds of people from his school being at the mall on a Sunday were very high, and he couldn’t risk being seen like this.  And besides, in any case, he would look flat-out ridiculous wearing his current outfit in public.  “N-no thanks,” Nick replied despondently.  Knowing he needed something, though, he added cautiously, “Um … could you pick something out for me?”

Michelle smiled knowingly and replied, “Sure, why not.  Here, let me get some rough measurements.”  She retrieved a tape measure and began sizing up his dimensions.  After the legs and waist, she told him, “Arms out, please.”

Nick almost panicked, realizing that this would force him to retract his hands from his boxers, leaving them free to slip off and expose himself before her.

“Ahahahaha!” Michelle laughed as she saw his reaction.  “Just kidding, little guy.  I’ll just eyeball it when I look at shirt sizes.”  She started heading upstairs but turned and said, “I guess I’ll drop you off at your house first, then.”

Until then, Nick hadn’t considered the implications of returning home and having his parents see him like this.  “I, uh … maybe I could stay here for a while?”  He figured it was his only option.  Though he still hated her more than anyone else on the planet, Michelle was the only one who knew about his situation and he wanted to keep it that way.

She seemed pleased with this idea.  “Sure, Nicky!  Heck, my parents are gone for like ten more days, vacationing in Europe, so you could stay here as long as you want.”

“Uh … thanks,” he replied flatly, not thrilled with the idea but knowing he didn’t really have a choice.

“Cool,” she answered with a smile.  “You know, Nicky,” she added, walking back to him, “I’m really glad you’re starting to come around.  To be frank, you always used to be such an arrogant asshole, but I think you’re already changing into a nicer, more reasonable person, and I’m glad.  I feel like we have a real chance to become good friends in the next few days.”  As he mumbled a reply, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a brief but tight hug, nestling his chin on the top line of her cleavage before pulling back.  “Oh,” she added, “you don’t mind if I drive your car, do you, Nicky?”

Still catching his breath from the hug, Nick replied, “Uh … sure,” handing her the keys.  As an afterthought, he said, “But please call me ‘Nick.’  My parents used to call me ‘Nicky’ when I was in elementary school and I hated it.”

She laughed and replied, “Sure, Nick, whatever you want,” as she took the keys and headed upstairs.  Once at the top, she called down, “I’ll be gone several hours.  Don’t touch any of my lab stuff down there, but otherwise make yourself at home.  There’s some leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry.”  She stepped out of the front door, leaving Nick to brood over his conflicted emotions.