- Text Size +

It was so hard to keep his eyes off her as she drove.  And the distracting scent of her perfume didn’t help either.

And then, alas, he soon began to feel that familiar sensation in his head that always seemed to follow shrinking these days, making him nauseous, torpid.  He discovered, though, that it seemed somehow easier to get through with her around.  Maybe it was just having something pleasant to look at, to keep his mind occupied.  But maybe there was more to it than that – who knows.

Regardless, he was glad she was with him.  She even at one point glanced over and smiled, reaching out to rub the top of his head tenderly as she asked, “Everything OK, Nick?”

He must have been showing his concerns in his expression.  “Uh … yeah, fine,” he replied blandly, not wanting to show any unmanly weakness over just a little headache.

“Good.” She patted him lightly on the head and refocused on driving.  “We’re almost there,” she informed him.  “The restaurant’s just a few blocks from my house.”

And that’s when it started to dawn on him: he had let HER ask HIM out again, hadn’t he.  And the weirdest thing about it was, he had been all too happy to let her take the initiative – it wasn’t until now that he began to question it in his mind.

Whatever.  What’s done is done.  He would just play it cool and let his normal self take over from here.

“Where did you have in mind?” he asked casually, deciding not to create a stink over this even though he really ought to be the one deciding.

She glanced his way briefly before turning her eyes back to the road.  “Oh!  I’m such a ditz.  I forgot to explain: my friends – oh, I mean our friends – asked me to dinner with them.  Technically, they didn’t invite you … but I figured it’d be fun to show up as your ‘date’, so to speak.  I mean, I figured you’d be OK with this instead, since you didn’t seem to want an actual date …”

Her eyes glanced down at him again, and again Nick averted his gaze, turning his head towards the passenger’s side window.  Mostly, he didn’t want her to see the sadness and frustration plastered across his face, plain as day.

It wasn’t a date.  It wasn’t even a romantic outing at all, not really.  Just a dinner with friends.

He had had his chance.  But he blew it.  He fucking blew it.

His eyes began to well up with tears.  He turned his head farther away.

“Are you OK, Nicky?” Michelle asked concernedly, placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

“Yeah, of course,” Nick replied, doing a pretty good job of masking his grief.

“Really?  You’re not … disappointed??”

Oh, he was disappointed alright.  God, he was disappointed.  But what was he supposed to do now – turn his head and show her the tear of anguish trickling down his cheek, making him look like a pathetic loser??

No.  He merely shrugged, knowing this was better than the alternative.

She didn’t respond, but Nick didn’t turn his head to see her reaction.  She seemed content with his response – for the moment, anyway …

Nick had managed to wipe the misery off his face by the time Michelle parked his car in front of the restaurant.  Embarrassed and bitterly disappointed, he got out and walked briskly toward the front door without looking back.

“What’s the rush?” Michelle called out from behind him.

“Hungry,” Nick replied gruffly, increasing his pace.  He really wasn’t that hungry after the sandwich earlier, but he didn’t think he could handle much one-on-one conversation with Michelle right now.  Not without betraying his emotions.

He wasn’t far from the door, but he noticed the steady ‘click, clack’ of her heels as she followed patiently behind him.  For every two rapid steps Nick took, Michelle took just one long stride, but still managed to keep up with him easily.  This only aggravated him more.  He could sense her just casually strolling behind him.

Nick reached the front door and pulled the handle with both hands.  It gave at first but then suddenly got stuck on something.  ‘Seriously?  What the hell,’ Nick thought in frustration, yanking on the stupid door again.

“Can I talk to you for a second, Nicky?” Michelle asked softly.  But there was something about her tone …

As he pulled on the handle, he turned his head to the side and looked back.

To his shock, he found himself confronted face-to-face with her wide hips barely covered by her glossy pink dress – her hips looming RIGHT behind him, so wide, so unavoidable …

That’s when he looked up and realized her arm was extended well above his head, holding the door shut, effortlessly resisting his two-handed pulling, as if it were nothing to her.  The realization sunk in that she was holding him out here until he heard her what she had to say.

He whirled around and involuntarily backed against the glass door, reacting to the alarming closeness of her towering figure.  She removed her hand from the door but took another half-step forward, close enough to fill his nostrils with her intoxicating perfume.

“I don’t think you’re being honest with me, Nicky …” she began slowly, crossing her arms under her chest and peering down at him, her face just visible over her breasts.  “You really were hoping I would take you on a date tonight, weren’t you?”

Nick couldn’t tell if it was the intimidating closeness of her body or the poor lighting under the awning that made her expression seem unusually intense, penetrating, her gaze unflinching as she waited for his response with crossed arms.  Either way, he couldn’t take much more.  He shimmied slowly inch by inch to the left, trying to put some extra distance between them – but only to realize that there was a wall there.  And now he was in the corner, trapped in the 90 degree angle between the wall and the door.  And she was still inching closer, cutting off his escape route, clearly set on making him speak before she let him out.  And, despite it all, despite his fear, he found himself becoming more and more turned on just from her intimidating closeness …

“Why won’t you just admit that you want me?” Michelle demanded, her voice unwavering as she looked down at his small, fidgeting form below.

She brought her right foot a few inches closer still.  “I’ve been practically throwing myself at you all day long … I even suggested we go on a date together … and I made myself even sexier for you …”  She bit her lip in frustration.  Leaning ever-so-slightly towards him, she demanded, “So what’s the problem?  Am I not good enough for you??”  She paused, and then a sly smile crossed her lips.  “Or … have you just been PRETENDING you’re not interested, just to drive me crazy …”  She chuckled.  “That’s it, isn’t it …”

Her eyes pierced right through him, probing the depths of his mind for answers.  She was getting worked up, her breaths quickening and her cheeks reddening as her eyes implored him to respond.

Nick’s breaths were also quickening, in a confusing mix of intimidation and arousal.  She had struck so close to home with that last statement – had she just been guessing, hoping for the best? … Or had she really known all along …

He felt a tingling sensation down below.  She was being so forward, so direct with him … it was oddly exciting, in a way he wasn’t used to feeling.  He knew he needed to take action before things got any worse.  “Let’s just … h-head inside, o-okay?”  His voice cracked, sounding quiet and meek.  He began shimmying the other way, towards the doorway, his heart pounding in his chest.

“Nick!!” she hissed, her tone betraying her frustration at his continual dodginess.  Nick was shocked to find her hand darting down to grab his shoulder, halting his progress, even pinning him slightly back against the wall behind him.  He knew she wasn’t gripping him with anywhere near her full strength, but even still he wasn’t sure he’d be able to break free if he tried.  His heart began to pound in anxiety as he saw her bending at the hip, lowering herself towards him, a determined look in her eye.  The pressure on his shoulder increased as she told him in a low voice, her red lips moving just inches above his eyes, “I know you like my body, Nick.  Don’t even try to hide it.  Any man would kill to be with a girl like me …”  She traced her hand along her curves as she said this, drawing his eyes along with them into the deep valley of her cleavage looming oh-so-close …

“That’s why you’ve been able to shrink for me, isn’t it?” she added with a knowing smile.  “Why would your mind let it happen, unless the thought of me growing excited you …”

Nick could do nothing but shake his head in feeble denial, averting his eyes and trying in vain to curb his arousal.

“Oh, quit pretending, Nicky,” she replied insistently.  “We both know that’s the truth.  All I want is for you to admit it, that’s all.”

It wasn’t fair.  He was utterly incapable of keeping his composure under this kind of attention.  “No … i-it’s not t-true …” was the best he could mutter, shaking his head in feeble resistance.

Michelle raised her eyebrows.  “No??”  She glanced downward for a brief moment before looking back into his eyes with a devilish smile.  He tensed up as she leaned even farther forward, her impressively large face moving past his eyes to the right, her lips approaching his ear.  He heard her take in a long breath, and then he heard the parting of her moist lips as she spoke in an intense whisper.

“Then why are you so hard for me, Nicky …?”

Nick’s eyes shot wide open in alarm.  His head jerked involuntarily backward, smacking painfully against the wall behind him.  His eyes darted down to see the telltale protrusion in the front of his tight shorts, plainly showing his rock-hard erection.  He covered himself with his hands, shrinking into the corner and blushing in dismay.

Michelle pulled her head back to see his face.  Her eyes lit up with delight, watching his reaction with the utmost fascination.  After regarding his anxious squirming for a few long, excruciating moments, she broke out in a wide smile, so full of confidence that it sent chills down his spine.  “Fine – I’m up for the challenge.  We’re gonna have some fun in there …” she said, gesturing towards the restaurant.  “… and THEN let’s see if you can still pretend you’re not interested …”

She rose to her full height and smirked smugly down at him, seeing how he was still averting his gaze and blushing profusely.  And still covering his crotch – apparently it still needed covering at this point.

“Well, shall we go inside?” Michelle asked nicely, her tone having an ironically sweet ring to it.  “Don’t want to keep them waiting, you know.”  She began to subtly shift her body towards his outside shoulder closer to the wall, and Nick, whether by his own will or instinctive impulse to get away from her, began to slide in the opposite direction in front of the closed doors.

He had been having some difficulty keeping cool before, but ever since she acknowledged his erection he was rendered too horribly embarrassed to speak or do much of anything for that matter.  He just kept sliding away from her as she slowly goaded him forward with her body, making sure to keep nice and close to him.  He considered just turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction … but just then Michelle’s arm reached out above his head and opened the farther of the two doors, and she positioned herself to herd him in through the door, leaving him no choice but to keep backpedaling as she stepped farther and farther forward, filling the open doorway and cutting off his escape route.

She had that predatory grin on her face again, the same one she had sported after her recent growth spurt, a look that he found terrifying and yet, at the same time, strangely and powerfully exciting.  Even in his state of nervous humiliation, he felt his erection returning – stronger than ever, in fact …

And she noticed.  Stepping forward, letting the door click shut behind her – sealing him inside, as it were – she bent over and reached down in one fluid motion, moving her hand alarmingly close to his crotch, still covered by his ashamed hands.  Nick almost yelped, recoiling in distress …

But she only reached down to grab his hand – nothing else.  Though, Nick quickly came to suspect she had other intentions than merely holding his hand to dinner, because of the way her eyes flashed down to his now-partially-uncovered bulge, causing her to smile broadly and obviously at the sight.

He began to realize how absurd it looked for him to have one hand extended up to Michelle’s, and his other awkwardly covering his crotch.  He suddenly became extremely self-conscious, not only from Michelle’s staring, but also from the presence of all the people around him in the restaurant.

Michelle sensed his dilemma.  Turning him in the direction of the nearby hostess, she leaned down to lightly brush his opposite hand away from his crotch, whispering sultrily in his ear, “It’s OK, Nicky … no one will even notice the little man and his erection – they’ll all be too busy staring at the huge, sexy blonde holding his hand.”

Nick could believe how forward she was being … but, as humiliating as her statement was, it was probably dead accurate.  In fact, as Michelle tugged him forward by the hand to approach the hostess, Nick already noticed every single person – man or woman – staring openly at her as they walked by.  Her height, her incredible beauty, her revealing dress – men wanted her, and women wanted to be her.  Yet she didn’t seem to pay them any heed, almost as if it was only natural for them to stare, and she seemed to know she was above them all.

The hostess directed Michelle to a secluded table in a small room off to the side, where their seven friends were already seated and sipping their drinks.  Michelle, leading Nick by the hand, approached them with a confident swagger.

As they stepped up to the table, Nick watched as the conversation immediately died down and all seven heads turned to stare.  Kyle, who was in the process of taking a sip of coke, inadvertently spilled some down his shirt and just managed to recover in time to save the rest.  He was clearly flustered at the sight of her.  At least Nick wasn’t the only one.

Michelle and Nick came to a halt in front of them, the one smiling pleasantly and the other fidgeting uncomfortably.  As the eyes of Nick’s ‘friends’ slowly moved from Michelle to him and back again, he couldn’t be sure whether they were more struck by Michelle’s awesome appearance or the fact that she had brought her little nuisance of a friend along.  Over time, though, it seemed to shift towards the latter, as many of them now wore a disapproving scowl.

“First things first,” Michelle announced boldly, breaking the silence, “I came here with Nick and that’s how it’s gonna be.  If any of you don’t like it … well, there’s the door.”  She gestured behind her to make her point.

Nick looked up at her with surprised gratitude.  The others, though, didn’t take it so well.  Michelle’s clout with the group was the only thing keeping their outrage in check.

Michelle squeezed Nick’s hand and led him aside, telling him softly, “Oh boy, looks like I’m gonna have to have a talk with them.  You mind waiting outside a minute?”

She was already leading him out the door before his response … so he just replied, “OK,” and stepped into the main room as Michelle shut the door behind him.  As the door closed, he could hear Tracy speaking up in an angry voice, “What the hell was that about, Michelle?”  He couldn’t hear anything after that over the din of the restaurant, so he just waited impatiently by the door.

Soon, it opened to reveal Michelle with a smug expression.  “All taken care of,” she told Nick with a wink, inviting him in.  He stepped forward cautiously, her hand guiding him from behind.  “They’re all happy you came.  Right, guys?”

Nick looked around – no hint of scorn could be seen on their faces.  They almost seemed glad he was there now, almost eager to have him at their table.  He even saw some of them holding back smiles.

“Wow …” Nick said aloud, “you guys really want me here now?”  They nodded; he thought he even heard one of the girls giggling.  He must have missed the joke, but nonetheless he felt honored, almost speechless, by this unexpected change of attitude.  Michelle must have done a great job convincing them, he figured.  They really did seem happy he was there now.

Feeling much more at ease, he stepped forward, taking the empty seat in the middle of the table, his friends watching him and smiling on both sides.

Michelle, meanwhile, walked around to the other side of the table and put her hand on Tracy’s shoulder.  “Mind scooting down one?  I’d like to be closer to Nick.”

“Why, sure, Michelle,” Tracy said, almost playfully, giving Michelle a subtle wink as she got up and moved to a different chair, allowing Michelle to gracefully glide into the seat across from him, leaning forward as she scooted her chair up to the table – giving Nick a good show of tit-flesh in the process.

It was intentional, of course, and Michelle noted his reaction with a thin smile.  “Much better, right Nick?” she asked playfully, raising her eyebrows at him seductively.

Nick regained his composure after a moment and replied with a bit of smugness, “Yeah, whatever.  Doesn’t matter to me.”  It was his confidence talking, boosted by the new acceptance he had suddenly gained with the group.

He remembered now what Michelle had said to him outside – about having fun with him, about making him lose his cool … He remembered it seeming so intimidating, almost frightening at the time, wondering what she had in store for him.

But now things were going so well and he knew nothing could shake his calm now.  As his friends struck up a conversation around him, he just looked smugly across at Michelle, as if challenging her, knowing it was gonna take more than her leaning forward and giving him ‘the eye’ to get much of a reaction out of him.  Especially now that she was seated and couldn’t use her size or strength as leverage.  She certainly was still giving him ‘the eye’, staring down at him from across the table with an excited grin, cocking one eyebrow suggestively.  It gave him a momentary rush of excitement, but he knew she couldn’t get to him here.  He was really looking forward to sitting back and watching her frustration build throughout dinner as—

“Gah!”  He felt something big brushing against the inside of his lower leg.  What the hell …!?

He hastily moved his leg away and bent down to peek under the tablecloth.  It was Michelle’s foot, still clad in the tall, sexy black heels, her long legs easily able to reach his shin under the table.

Momentarily rattled – more out of surprise than anything – he glared back at her with a reprimanding look in his eye.  She heeded his wishes, lowering her foot but giving him a cute pouty face, which irked him a bit but he let it go.  He was still a bit rattled – he hadn’t realized how damned long her legs were now to be able to reach him so easily – but he knew she wouldn’t try anything more after the look he gave her.

Michelle ordered a bottle of wine from the waiter – he was hesitant at first, seeing as none of them was actually 21, but just a little persuasion from Michelle and her cleavage cleared that issue right up, and he returned with a bottle not a minute later.

“Nice goin’ …” Kyle complimented, not without also stealing a brief glimpse of her chest in the process.

Michelle asked Nick if he’d like any, but he declined, preferring to keep his head clear and in control.  Michelle shrugged and filled her own glass, taking a long sip, raising her eyebrows suggestively at him.  He hoped she would remain civil about this – he knew alcohol had a way of lowering one’s inhibitions …

She paid him surprisingly little attention after that, starting a lively conversation that got everyone involved – except Nick, that is.  He never seemed to be able to jump in – odd, because he was used to being the center of attention.  But that role had clearly shifted to Michelle, and Nick almost seemed to be … forgotten, sitting right in the middle of them all but with hardly a word or glance in his direction.  He tried to listen in and laugh along with them, but it just wasn’t the same.  He knew they liked him again, but maybe it would just take some time to get back into the flow.

After they had all ordered their food, Michelle prompted Hillary to continue her story, nodding and smiling attentively.  But at the same time she leaned to the side and reached down for something below her as she listened.  Nick thought he heard a faint ‘snap’, and then another, but he couldn’t be sure.

She sat back up in her chair, and a moment later her eyes fell to his, her lips parting in a mischievous smirk, while at the exact same time something touched his shin again.

He quickly realized it was Michelle’s foot – but this time she had taken her heels off, and was now slowly dragging her bare toes along his leg, starting from his foot and working upwards.  His eyes went wide, and he immediately mouthed to her a silent command: ‘Stop it!!’  But she didn’t seem to notice; she only turned her head away and continued her conversation!

His leg twisted and squirmed in protest, but that didn’t slow her down in the least.  She rubbed the length of her sole against his shin, and Nick realized her foot extended all the way from his ankle to his knee … god, she was huge …

And powerful, too.  He tried pushing her foot off with his opposite leg, but this did nothing but bring a faint smirk to her lips as she began a playful game of footsie with him, twisting and pressing against his protesting feet with increasing vigor.  Oh, no … she seemed to think he was just being playful with her, rather than urgently trying to push her foot away.  And the worst part was, she still wasn’t even looking his way to see the anxiety on his face – she was still too busy chatting with her friends.  If only she would turn to look at him for one second …

He gave up, not wanting to kick too violently and cause a scene.  No one else at the table had noticed what was happening beneath, and he hoped to keep it that way.  He just did his best to keep his mind off the warm, soft feel of her writhing foot against his leg.

Sensing his resistance fading, Michelle began affectionately dragging the smooth soles of her feet up and down one leg then the other, taking her time and creating waves of electricity through his body.  Nick began to ease up even more, starting to think that maybe this wasn’t so bad after all …

But she was only getting started.  Taking a long, deep swig of wine and setting the empty glass down in front of her, she began to drag her foot upwards, forwards, passing his knees and sliding along his inner thighs …

Alarm bells were blaring in his head now.  “Michelle!” he hissed under his breath, trying to draw her attention and tell her this wasn’t OK.  But she was too distracted, and didn’t hear him … She still must not have known that he wanted her to stop, otherwise surely she would have.  But her foot kept sliding along, creeping closer and closer to his crotch … SOO close, but she couldn’t QUITE reach …

Holy Jesus … He jerked backward frantically, sliding as far back as he could on his oversized chair (which, admittedly, wasn’t very far at all, with his short legs dangling over the front).  Panicking, he suddenly reached down to push against her foot with both hands.  This was finally enough to draw the attention of those nearest him.

The conversation paused as everyone turned to look at him, his face clearly flustered.  Michelle’s foot, meanwhile, retracted as she pretended to be as surprised as everyone else, though smiling coyly.

“You OK there?” Steph asked next to him.

“Huh?  Uh … yeah, just fine.”  He coughed and adjusted his position on his chair, recovering from that little episode.  But surely it was over now – Michelle could finally see the anxiety on his face, and he knew she would stop now.  He knew it was pretty obvious that she had had an effect on him – he was still breathing hard, for Christ’s sake – but enough was enough.  She had proven her point, and he had to admit it had felt pretty fucking amazing – but as he regained his composure he shot her a hard gaze that told her enough was enough and perhaps there’d be more time for that later, just on his terms.

She seemed to get the message, not trying anything else and just sitting quietly and modestly across the table, engaging his friends in conversation.  He noticed she was still sipping down the wine pretty quickly, though.

The food came out soon after, to everyone’s delight.  Those around Nick opened their napkins on their laps and scooted their chairs forward as they leaned in to their meals.  Nick felt rather like a kid now, his head barely high enough to see over his plate; and his legs were far too short to reach the ground, making it impossible to scoot his chair forward.  He eyed his plate leerily, realizing it would be quite a stretch to reach his food.

He noticed Michelle wasn’t eating her food; he lifted his gaze, and – gosh, she was staring right at him, a cat-like smile spreading across her lips.  ‘Need help?’ she mouthed silently, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

He blinked, caught off-guard by her look.  ‘Huh?’ he mouthed silently in reply.

But suddenly she grinned wider -- and his entire chair began to move, and him with it.  He was so startled he almost yelled an obscenity, but held his tongue at the last moment.

Somehow, his chair continued to slide steadily forward, pulling him closer to the table – and closer to her

He finally realized it was her foot doing the pulling, her toes having been wrapped around the horizontal support bar of the chair below, the muscles of her leg proving more than sufficient to drag his weight forward along with it.  At first, he thought she was only doing it to help him reach his food.  But then, once the chair stopped, he felt her foot sliding up his leg again …

The bare skin of her foot slid electrifyingly along the bare skin of his leg, making him regret wearing shorts today.  She began to snake her way underneath his shorts this time, her large foot pressing against his bare thigh.  His dick began to jump and spasm in his pants from the nearby sensations …

Nick adamantly shook his head ‘no’ at her, wanting her to stop.  But … oh god … her foot just kept coming, stretching forward as far as she could reach …

He almost frantically brought his hands down to push back, but she was just too strong.  She could see the distress in his eyes – so why wasn’t she stopping??  She was supposed to stop …

Her toes slithered and snaked their way under the fabric of his boxers.  He watched her body slide a bit farther forward in her seat, getting that extra inch she needed, bringing the very tip of her big toe just far enough to brush his scrotum …

Nick yelped, his body lurching upwards as he barely staved off ejaculation.  It had been so close – and he knew people must have noticed.  Michelle mercifully withdrew her foot again completely, hopefully feeling that her mission was accomplished, and hopefully leaving him in peace from now on.  Meanwhile, he had to deal with the seven sets of eyes staring at him, bemused by his odd antics.

As shaken as he was, Nick managed to reply through forced breaths, “Sorry … uhh … almost sneezed.”  He rubbed his nose for effect, then immediately realized his shorts were still bulging in front, so he hastily opened his napkin onto his lap to cover up.

Some of them rolled their eyes, others snickered, but they all were smiling oddly at him, as if hiding something he didn’t know.  “What …?” Nick asked cautiously.

But they mostly shrugged and diverted their attention back to conversation, as if nothing had happened.  ‘Jeez, I need to hold myself together better … I keep making a scene …’ he scolded himself, adjusting the napkin to better cover his still-present erection.  It seemed like his friends kept stealing an unusual number of glances at him, but he must have just been imagining things.

He saw Michelle scoot her chair back and rise up onto her feet.  “Excuse me,” she announced, stepping around the table on her way to the bathroom, but not before shooting Nick a sexy wink and a knowing grin.  He watched her go, feeling a confused mix of arousal and distress over what had just happened.  He felt appalled and betrayed by how she had kind of violated him … and yet, he couldn’t be that mad at her – it had felt pretty damned amazing, he had to admit … At least, though, with her going to the bathroom he had a bit of time to collect himself.

She returned just a minute later; he could hear the heavy clicking of her heels approach him from behind.  Casually, almost carelessly, she dropped a small, folded slip of paper onto his lap from above, and then proceeded to walk around the table to return to her seat, jumping right into another lively conversation with the others, blabbering away like he wasn’t even there.

Another slip of paper … that last one was still so fresh in his mind, the one from yesterday.  His eyes glanced surreptitiously to the left and to the right, but thankfully no one else had noticed the curious slip of paper, or at least had no interest in it.  As Michelle began to take her seat across from him, he looked down and slowly, cautiously unfolded the paper, and … what the hell …??

It was a simple drawing, done with a couple pens of different colors.  The drawing was rather crude – almost comically so – but more than clear enough to get the point across.  On the left was a crude sketch of a very large girl, drawn in pink glittery ink, seated across from a much smaller boy drawn in blue.  The girl’s leg was outstretched, but stopped about mid-thigh on him.  This sketch was labeled ‘Before.’  There was an arrow pointing to another sketch on the right, labeled ‘After’, depicting a slightly bigger girl and an even smaller boy.  The boy was scooted a little bit farther forward on his chair due to his shortened thighs.  And the girl’s leg was also a bit longer now, drawn just long enough for her foot to hover right above the boy’s crotch …

Nick gasped, slapping the paper shut in his hands.  A sudden weakness took hold of him as his eyes shot up to Michelle, who herself was already seated and giving him a knowing wink and devilish grin, all while her hand dragged a small vial tantalizingly across her luscious red lips.  Her eyes bored into his, studying his reaction, seeing everything.

She brought her hand down but leaned forward, revealing so much of her bust to him, while at the same time he felt her foot slowly sliding up his leg for the third time, slipping under his shorts – but this time seeming more determined than ever …

He was already starting to lose control of himself … God, this was so unfair …

“Would you like some wine, Nicky?” Michelle purred, raising her eyebrow suggestively.  Not waiting for his response, she poured herself a glass, then poured him one alongside – giving him much less than hers, thankfully.  But after setting the bottle down, she brandished the small vial held in her hand, a vial she surreptitiously uncorked with her fingers and brought up to the edge of the glass, concealing her actions so that no one but Nick could see.

He watched her pour the liquid from the vial slowly into her glass then into his, the dark substance blending in easily with the red wine she had selected.  She ever-so-slowly slid the glass towards him, leaning forward – SO far forward, her tits hanging deliciously in front of him – and pushing the glass of wine to almost the edge of the table, just in front of his eyes, making sure it was easily within his reach.

Retracting her body a bit, but still leaning forward quite generously, she grabbed her own glass and tipped it in his direction, an inquiring look on her face, her eyes asking him to drink with her.

He gave a small but vigorous shake of the head, refusing her offer.  Michelle tilted her head slightly to the side and shrugged – her body language said ‘Oh well’ – but her eyes … they told him ‘We’ll see…’

Her foot began moving more insistently against his thigh, her toes wriggling against his sensitive skin, causing him to tense up as he tried to withstand the electrifying sensations.  Meanwhile, Michelle took another sip of potion-infused wine and began chatting away with Tracy sitting next to her.  But her foot continued to probe the space between his legs more vigorously than ever, sliding up and down his thighs over and over again.

He knew now that she had been doing all this footplay to him on purpose all along.  It was humiliating, knowing he couldn’t force her foot away even if he tried – they both knew it.  What could he do to stop this?  He had already scooted back on his chair as far as he could.  And pushing his chair back was literally impossible for him thanks to his short legs.  And, with her foot wedged in under his shorts like they were, getting up was next to impossible, at least not without making a huge scene.

And, worst of all, the way she had turned her head, chatting away with her friends, not even giving him the opportunity to make eye contact and show his anxiety, made it clear that she would not heed his objections; she would continue to probe him with her foot, and there was nothing he could do about it.  He felt so betrayed, and yet so, so aroused …

Her foot began settling into a slower, more methodical rhythm, starting at his knee and sliding ever-so-slowly along his thigh, then back again.  Each time, it was as if a shockwave of sensation was slowly traveling up his leg, causing his whole body to tremble; and when she reached all the way forward he felt that shockwave continue to his genitals, overwhelming him with burning, tingling energy.  Again and again this happened, over the next several minutes; he felt the pressure slowly mounting, building … his member began to ache, yearning for release …

After an excruciating few minutes, there seemed to have been a lull in her conversation, and she now took the opportunity to turn her full attention onto Nick … She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, causing the already low neckline of her dress to hang down even farther, pressing forward and downward under the weight of her breasts.  She smiled; and to all the others at the table it would surely seem innocent and friendly.  But, to Nick, her smile betrayed a look of confidence, even smugness, mixed with delight, waiting patiently for him to take his glass – somehow knowing that he was on the verge of doing exactly that, despite everything.

He found his hand lifting up from his lap, rising towards the wine glass in front of him as if it had a mind of its own.  ‘What are you doing, Nick!?’ his mind shrieked … yet his hand continued upwards, his fingers resting on the wide base of the glass near the edge of the table.  Michelle saw this, but her foot continued to rub his thigh at the exact same pace, slow and deliberate, while her expression remained fixed.  He got the sense that she had been expecting him to grab the glass.

The throbbing in his pants was becoming too much to bear; his fingers trembled as they wrapped around the long stem of the wine glass.  ‘I can’t take this anymore…’ he told himself desperately.  ‘I have to drink … only because she won’t stop otherwise.  That’s the only reason … nothing more … not to feel her grow … nothing like that …’  He kept repeating this in his head, hoping if he thought it enough times he’d believe it.

He lifted the glass in his trembling hand, bringing his other hand up to steady it.  

He couldn’t delay any longer.  He brought the large glass to his lips almost eagerly, gulp the contents down all at once, tasting the strong flavor of the wine with a familiar bitter aftertaste added.

He set the glass down and looked up at Michelle.  She let out a long, satisfied sigh ending in a slight hum of arousal.  Her expression let him know that she was very pleased indeed; meanwhile, her leg extended fully, sliding further and further, her pointed toes stopping so close he could almost feel their warmth on his scrotum.

He could feel the pressure building up inside him again – he knew the changes were ready to be triggered at any moment.  It was like the potion was just waiting for him to falter, to show just a moment’s weakness, and then it would begin.

And, despite his concern over losing even more precious inches of height, he was already losing himself in the moment – he felt her toes wriggling against his genitals, tickling them lightly, feeling sooo sooo good ... He gasped and lurched, needing her more than ever.  His heart began to pound even louder as he looked up across the table into her eyes, seeing her stare right back at him with a knowing smile.  She nodded, almost like she was giving him permission.  She could tell how badly he wanted it; she knew how close he was to caving in …

And then it began.  He began to tingle all over as he felt his body slowly shrinking in on itself, all while her foot expanded against him.  He anxiously held his breath to make sure – Yes, she was keeping her leg still, yet he felt it begin to slide ever-so-slightly along his upper thigh.  At the same time, he felt his body scooting slowly forward thanks to his shortening thighs, drawing him into her, closer … closer …

Her enormous toe made contact with his balls, causing a short squeak to escape his mouth.  She continued to hold her foot completely steady, yet it continued to slid forward, approaching the base of his shaft.  Nick continued to hold his breath and remain perfectly still, enthralled by the slow advance of her foot, which was starting to press firmly into him now, and made his junk seem small by comparison.

God, he was SO CLOSE … he was teetering on the brink of orgasm … His entire body tensed up, hardly daring to budge an inch, knowing even the tiniest movement of her toes would send him over the edge …

But she didn’t budge; her foot only pressed harder into his organ, almost to the point of pain.  Every muscle in his body was tense and motionless, waiting, hoping she would slide her toes just a bit farther up his shaft …

The changes had stopped, but still she held her foot motionless.  His eyes flitted up to hers, pleading … but she returned only a sardonic smile, knowing full well what she was doing to him.  Or was he just imagining things??  He couldn’t tell, as rattled as he was with his arousal, growing out of control.  He stayed frozen in place, needing HER to do it, not him … he wanted it sooo bad … He clutched the tablecloth in front of him, tensed his body even more, preparing for that ultimate moment …

Tracy tapped Michelle on the shoulder.  “Hey, listen to this, girl …”

“Oh, what is it?” Michelle chirped, turning her head to the side.  And just then her foot retracted swiftly from his crotch, slipping out of his shorts altogether and returning to the floor next to her chair.

Nick lurched and groaned audibly, his eyes suddenly filled with despair as he watched her converse playfully with her friend, giggling and laughing along with her like she didn’t have a care in the world – like she didn’t know the severe agony he was now in, all thanks to her.  At one point, she even leaned down to slip each of her heels back on, smashing Nick’s hopes that she would continue with him.

If only she looked his way, she would understand from his expression … but she didn’t.  He needed to tell her somehow … He flailed his leg forward under the table, trying to reach her, to let her know … but his little legs couldn’t reach.  He fell into despair, watching her every smile, her every laugh, his erection lingering, refusing to subside.  He knew she couldn’t be doing this on purpose – that would be too mean of her.  But he just couldn’t get her attention …

He didn’t even notice that everyone was done eating but him, who hadn’t even touched his food yet.  He only noticed when Michelle finally turned to him, looked down at his plate, and asked with a pleasant smile, “Oh, are you not hungry, Nicky?”

There was no trace of mischief in her eyes – it was as if she truly didn’t realize what he was still going through.  But surely she did realize … right?  Right??

After he failed to respond, Michelle cocked her head to the side and added light-heartedly, “Well, you really oughta eat something!  Here, I’ll tell you what: I’m still a bit hungry myself, so why don’t I come sit next to you and help you finish it?  Steph, do you mind switching?”

“No, not at all,” Steph replied.  And just like that, Michelle got up, walked around the table, and plopped herself down right next to Nick.  She sat up nice and straight, turning her head to the side and smiling warmly down at him.  After a moment, she gave a mischievous smirk, looked around to make sure no one might be listening, and leaned down toward him to whisper, “Don’t worry about eating if you don’t want … that was just an excuse.  I really just wanted to sit closer to you.”  To prove her point, she scooted her chair towards his until their seats were connected; then she subtly slid herself sideways until the two of them were touching.  Her thigh pressed into his, utterly dwarfing his in diameter and extending well past his knee. 

Nick shuddered – and then he gasped when her large hand descended to his thigh, squeezing it tenderly and affectionately, and then simply leaving it there; her warm hand lay gently on his little thigh, not moving – but she didn’t have to; it was more than enough to make his cock twitch in his pants, just knowing her hand was resting mere inches away.

Some time passed; Michelle had since turned her attention elsewhere, chatting idly; while at the same time Nick’s heart began to pound in his chest, increasing in tempo with every passing minute, sustaining a brisk allegro.  He feared to budge an inch, in the chance that she had simply forgotten to remove her hand, and his motion would remind her to retract it.  He didn’t know if others had noticed his reaction, but he didn’t really care.  He turned his head and began openly gawking at her body sitting so close next to him, literally pressed against him, so warm, so huge.

Even seated, her body made his feel tiny, almost insignificant.  He watched her slightest movements with awe, looked way up at her lips chatting happily, looked straight ahead at the utterly enormous swell of chest flesh now practically spilling out of her dress thanks to her recent growth spurt.  He admired the slow rise and fall of her chest, expanding and contracting with each breath she took, and jiggling with her every laugh.  His only regret was that her torso was just a bit too tall for him to see much of her glorious cleavage.  Even still, he couldn’t look away …

He was so engrossed that he didn’t even consciously realize that his right hand – the hand farther from her – began slowly sliding across his thigh, across the front of his shorts, finding the tip of his throbbing erection, all while staring feverishly at the mass of tit-flesh looming so close nearby.  Still unaware what he was doing, he began to rub himself up and down, rolling his hips slightly, getting into it …

Michelle turned her head and looked straight down at him – or rather, right down at his crotch.  His gaze followed hers and – Oh God, what was his hand doing there!??

He jerked his hand away, his face turning deep red with embarrassment.  How had he lost so much awareness of himself like that??  But he looked up to find Michelle peering down into his eyes, thank god.  Maybe she hadn’t noticed …?

But then her eyes descended to his crotch again, and Nick’s hopes sank, even as his arousal continued to grow.  He kept dead still, hoping that her vision was based on movement …

Oh god.  He felt her hand squeeze his thigh – and his dick twitched noticeably in his pants.  He couldn’t help it …

Michelle’s eyes lit up.  Enthralled in her little experiment, she squeezed again – creating the same response.

She turned her shoulder towards him, leaning down to get closer to his face – and he couldn’t help notice how it brought her breasts closer and more fully into view.

Her head hovered practically directly above his, the only way she could get closer given their size difference and close proximity.  “Nicky …” she whispered excitedly, and he craned his neck to look way up at her.  “… Are you still hard … for ME??”

His mouth suddenly went dry.  His jaw worked up and down, but nothing came out.  He was becoming so much more uncomfortable with each passing second as her eyes studied him; he began to squirm, feeling trapped next to this giantess, too weak to move himself away, too weak to leave …

He saw her left hand sliding towards him, but only too late.  She pulled the napkin off of his lap to even more plainly reveal his bulge through his tight shorts.  He looked up at her in horror.

Unconcerned, she exhaled loudly, her warm breath cascading down to him.  “Oh, Nicky … I had no idea.  Wowww … you’re so hard, just from sitting next to me …”

He cringed up at her miserably, feeling so weak, powerless to hide his incredible arousal from her prying eyes.  Did she really have no idea??  The thought made him feel so much weaker.  He instinctively brought his hands together to cover his crotch, but quickly realized this was futile and would only draw more eyes that way.  Thankfully, the others at the table were absorbed in conversations of their own and paid the two of them no heed; and their voices also thankfully covered up everything Nick and Michelle whispered to each other.

Even still, as she her smile gleamed down at him, his squirming became even more fervent, which only caused her to smile more.  She playfully squeezed his leg yet again, and he watched her eyes look past him to his crotch and light up with delight at the expected result.  She was basically toying with him now.

He could take no more; he HAD to get away from her.  The shame, the intense never-ending arousal – it was all too much for him.

“I-I-I h-have to g-go to the b-bathroom,” he told her urgently, his voice cracking like he was a young boy going through puberty.  He began to slide to his right, away from her …

But her hand tightened around his thigh, her long fingers wrapping ridiculously far around his puny thigh, almost able to touch fingertips at the bottom.  She literally just pulled him back to where he was, pinning his little thigh effortlessly against hers as she chuckled lightly.  Nick trembled as a new sense of terror took hold of him.

“Nuh-uh, Nicky …” Michelle breathed mischievously down at him.  “I can’t let you go RELIEVE yourself … not yet …”  Her tone made it clear which sense of ‘relieve’ she was referring to.

Nick hadn’t meant it this way … but he realized she was probably right – he surely would have run straight into a bathroom stall to frantically finish what she had started.  So he looked up at her, his eyes almost betraying a sense of guilt, knowing she was right …

She noticed this, and continued in the sexiest voice imaginable, “Sorry, Nicky … you’re gonna have to wait until we get home … and THEN I’ll show you how good a girlfriend I can be …”

These last words very nearly sent him over the edge.  He became more feverish than ever, no longer thinking straight.  He whined, “But I CAN’T wait …”

Michelle’s face absolutely lit up, her lips emitting a delighted giggle which started her cleavage wobbling nearby.  “Ohhh … you poor thing …”  She grinned devilishly.  “You’re just gonna have to …” she added, squeezing his knee and giggling again as he groaned audibly, his face contorted with longing.

She paused pensively then added after a moment, “Tell you what, Nicky … I’ll do you ONE more favor, but that’s it …”

“You will!?” Nick replied immediately, his voice full of hope.

She chuckled.  “Yes … you’re still gonna have to wait, but …”  She began slowly thumbing through her purse, looking for something – and finding it.  “But I WILL allow you to let me grow again – if you want …”  She pulled out yet another small red vial – god, she really did have an endless supply of them …

Nick watched the vial as it lifted out of her purse and stopped before his eyes.  He couldn’t actually be considering taking another dose … could he …?

She sensed his slight hesitation.  “What, sweetie?  I thought you’d like the chance to feel me growing next to you.  Won’t that feel nice?  Just a little something to tide you over until we get home …”  He watched as she poured them each another small glass of wine, then uncorked the vial and dripped half in each glass just like before.  Michelle drank hers down immediately, but to him she said, “Of course, it’s your decision.  Just drink if you want … don’t let me sway you …”  She patted his thigh then pulled her hand away and scooted just enough to the left to break contact with his side; and she quickly became involved in a conversation with Tracy about something or other – he didn’t really care what.  All that mattered is that he was finally recovering a modicum of control over himself, enough that he thought he could get through the rest of dinner without being tempted to drink that damned wine again.  Well … OK, he had to admit it was still damned tempting – the thought of seeing, even feeling, her grow hotter than ever, right next to him

‘Stop it, Nick!’ he scolded himself silently, forcing himself to focus on the conversations around him to keep his mind distracted.  He could still feel the heat emanating off of her huge body beside him.

He listened in just as Steph was looking down at the floor.  “Who’s shoes are these?  Gawd, these are cute!”

Michelle laughed.  “Oh, those would be mine.  I slipped them off earlier.”

Nick imagined Michelle’s foot sliding between his legs again … god, maybe he shouldn’t have listened in after all …

Hillary, sitting immediately to Nick’s right, chimed in, “Oh, I saw them when you walked in, Michelle!  You have such good taste.  Where can I get a pair?”

Michelle turned to face her.  “Aw, thanks!  I found them at the mall; they were over by that place in the …”

Her voice seemed to trail off as Nick’s mind drifted off.  His attention was gradually focusing solely on Michelle’s body, specifically the two very large, very round objects hovering closer than ever to his face thanks to Michelle turning her body into him.  He finally was able to fully appreciate the staggering effect her tight dress had on her cleavage – and appreciate it he did.  Good god, they were each almost the size of his head … or were they even bigger?  Holy god in heaven …

Her left hand planted itself at the base of his hip, seemingly by accident, but that only drove him even more crazy.  She pressed her thighs firmly against his and propped her torso up with her right arm next to his, leaning forward to speak to Hillary over the top of Nick’s head.

Again, he remained perfectly still, both overwhelmed by her size and proximity, and afraid that any movement would cause her to move away.  He looked up at her face hovering well above his own – no indication that she even realized he was there.  She must not have even realized how close she had put herself to him – she was too distracted by conversation to notice, it seemed.  Understandable, considering the top of his head was more than a foot below her line of sight.  If only she looked down, she would see a man possessed, staring ravenously into her gaping cleavage, sorely tempted to just lunge forward and engulf his face between them … Just the thought of that sent a new wave of ecstasy down his spine, focusing in his crotch, pulsating frantically…

Suddenly, she shifted away from him, returning to her forward-facing position as Steph asked her, “Yeah, Michelle, how come you keep growing so much?  Every time I see you, you’ve gotten bigger and sexier.  God, I’m jealous.”

In glancing over at Steph, his eyes fell on the wine glass in front of him.

Bigger.  Sexier.  It could happen … right now … right before his eyes …

He hesitated no longer.  His hands darted forward, snatching the wine glass and hastily gulping down its strongly-flavored contents.  His heart pounding, he nervously set the empty glass on the table, the aftertaste of wine and potion still on his tongue.  He was already whimpering from the shame of what he had just let himself do.

And then, right away, two soft but very large fingers began caressing the back of his neck.  It was so unexpected, yet so wonderful, sending a shockwave of goosebumps throughout his body.  He spun his head sideways and upwards to find Michelle looking down at him with utter delight.  She mouthed something silently while smiling – he was almost sure it was ‘Good boy …’

He shuddered again as the combination of her words and her touch nearly sent him over the edge.  It was like she had secretly been watching him all along, expecting him to do what he did.  But this only seemed to thrill him more, as he gave in to the wonderful pleasure of her touch on his neck.  All his doubts quickly washed away; he felt a new warmth, brought on by her delighted smile and tender caress … Now he knew he had made the right decision.  And over time he had come to understand that his drinking the potion was often paired with wonderful things from Michelle – almost like he was being rewarded.

And this time, his reward was clear.  Michelle wasted no time in laying her left hand atop his, curling her fingers between his own and then pulling his hand to her own thigh, pressing it there firmly.  Her right arm snaked around his back and squeezed against his opposite side, effortlessly pulling his whole body towards her, letting the entire length of his legs and torso press against hers.  She let his left hand remain on her thigh as her own hand advanced forward, her fingertips dragging across his small thigh, drawing perilously close to the throbbing bulge in his shorts.  During all of this, her torso had completely turned to face him, presenting the outermost swell of her bosom barely two inches from his nose.

She pretended to listen over his head at the conversation to his right, but really she was just bringing her body closer to him.  She took the opportunity to tilt her head down a bit and whisper secretively down to him, quietly enough for only him to hear, “I knew you’d drink it, Nicky.  You look even more excited for it than I am …”

His eyes flashed in a moment of panicked distress, realizing how obvious his bulge was.  But she only squeezed him a bit tighter, a bit closer, whispering softly, “Shh … it’s OK … don’t let the others see … Just close your eyes and let it happen.  Think how nice it’ll feel when I start growing next to you.  That’s it … just close your eyes and imagine it …”

She still seemed so calm and relaxed, still pretending to listen over his head – and yet, her right arm still squeezed his torso tightly against hers, her left hand lightly tracing circles against his thigh, building his arousal even more … He was already shrinking now, starting so much more effortlessly than before, every part of him dying to feel her grow against him.

And grow she did.  He knew it was mostly him shrinking, but it felt like it was all on her side, her body steadily becoming more.  Everything about her –everything– was getting slowly but steadily bigger, and sexier too.  His hand tightly clutched her thigh, actually able to feel the expansion of her skin, the increasing diameter of her thigh – his fingers a moment ago had been pressed together, but now a gap was widening between them.  His elbow, pressed against the base of her hip, was being pushed away under the growth and widening of her hips as they flared out more than ever.

Meanwhile, her own growing hand continued to trace circles against his dwindling thigh, the circles growing slightly bigger each time, and ever closer to his erection – or was that just him getting smaller, making the circles seem bigger as a result?  Either way, he literally lurched each time the arc of her fingertips swept by, always closer.  His member lurched and spasmed each time as well, yearning for contact.

Those ten seconds seemed a lifetime.  Her entire body continued to rise upwards, his upper arm rubbing against the fabric of her dress as it crept past.  And her breasts were the most stunning of all – he could literally see them expanding, hear the sound of her dress groaning softly against the increasing tension; her flesh, taking the path of least resistance, surged upwards, spilling out more and more out the top, deepening her cleavage, while expanding in all directions at once – even TOWARDS him … closer … closer …

She emitted a wonderful sound – half purr, half giggle; making her delicate flesh wobble before his eyes.  She said something in a deep, sexy voice – he could feel the vibrations against his skin – but at this point he had no idea what … he only stared, slack-jawed, as the entire scene slowly culminated in one grand finale: her breasts, dipping down generously, revealing so, so much flesh as it ever-so-slowly expanded out of her top.  They closed in on his face, absolutely filling his vision; while at the same time, her hand came in for one last pass, her fingernails now dragging firmly, almost painfully against the top of his thigh, moving slowly but surely forward, farther and farther …

His body was already shaking and spasming by the time his lips made contact with the impossibly soft flesh of her breast … and at the exact same time, in one earth-shattering moment, her fingertip made contact with the tip of his member, now just beginning to work its way down his shaft …

He gave a primal yell, his hips bucking wildly, his limbs flailing to and fro.  He felt his shorts becoming soaked with his come, more and more of it spilling forth in seemingly endless supply.  When he finally started to settle down, he looked up into her eyes with awe and gratitude for what had been by far the most intense climax of his life.

But what he found startled him: her head cocked slightly to one side, her eyes absolutely lit up with delight, with devilish glee …

Nick recoiled in shock, appalled and horrified.  But just like that, the look was gone, replaced by what seemed like genuine innocence and sympathy.  Could he have just been imagining things … ?

It took him another few moments to realize that the conversation all around the table had stopped, replaced by silence – but it wouldn’t last.  Because all of his friends were now red in the face, doing their damnedest to hold back laughter.  But as soon as one of them cracked, the rest soon followed, shaking the table with their uproarious, delirious laughter, all at Nick’s expense.  He knew they could only be laughing at him and the huge wet spot still spreading slowly across the front of his childish shorts.

Furious and, above all, inconceivably humiliated, Nick twisted himself free of Michelle’s embrace and stumbled clumsily off his high chair, landing painfully on the floor – which only drew even more laughter.  He stormed off, practically sprinting away from them all.  Entering the main room of the restaurant, he stumbled through the aisles and out the front door, trying to hold back tears as people turned to stare.But he would have been shocked to hear what was said at the table as soon as he had left.  As the laughter continued, or even intensified perhaps, Kyle had exclaimed, “Oh my god, Michelle, that was AWESOME!!  You were right … I’m so glad you convinced us to let him stay!!”

Tracy butted in, “Yeah – and Jesus, what were you doing to him under that table earlier??  He was going apeshit!”

“But nothing like the ending,” Steph chimed in.  “My god, the look on his face when you pulled him into your boobs …”

“And wow,” Tracy added, “the growing, the shrinking … so freaking cool to watch.  I’m so jealous.”

They all burst into another round of delirious laughter and high-fiving – all except for Michelle, who remained much more quiet and reserved, though not without a small grin of her own.  It had almost been too easy, making Nick think that his friends were taking him back, when really they were just playing along because Michelle had promised them a show.  They had done a good job hiding their stares during dinner – not that it really mattered, especially toward the end.  Nick really couldn’t help himself, could he …

She almost felt a little bad about it – it had actually been the first time she had ever made a guy come, and it had almost been too easy, in Nick’s case.  But she also had to admit it had been exciting to watch it all unfold.  It was fun to have so much power over men, especially over her little lab partner …

She waited around a few minutes, giving Nick time to get home.  But soon she got up, paid her bill, and headed out to his car, looking forward to their next encounter.