- Text Size +

Ten o’clock neared, and I was sitting on my couch awaiting the two girls. Soon, I heard their knocking on the door, and I opened it to see the two beautiful women: Jennifer in a sexy blue dress, and Brandi with a tight t-shirt and jeans, both girls wearing high heels and plenty of perfume. They both giggled and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of my apartment. It seemed like they had already been drinking.

“C’mon, let’s gooooo,” Brandi said, her boozy breath fulfilling my suspicions. We ran out to Jennifer’s car and hopped in.

I asked them where we were going. “We both got the night off from work at our bar, so what’s a better place to be then our bar!” Jennifer took off and drove us to the bar they both worked at, only five minutes away. The place was getting packed as it tended to do on Saturday nights, but we were able to find three stools to sit on at the bar.

Here’s where we decided to drink a lot. The two girls managed to get us free beers and shots and basically whatever we wanted all night long. They appeared to know almost everyone there. The more they drank, the more they loved to tell the story of my shrinking to their female friends.

“So I picked him up in my fingernail and held him in the palm of my hand! Yeah, him, smaller than a speck.” Brandi took another shot of vodka and laughed hysterically, slapping me on my leg. Jennifer had cheered up from earlier and was laughing with her friend, all the while I sat there blushing and slowly sipping my beer.

Two in the morning rolled around, and the lights were flicked on in the bar. The two ladies, clearly intoxicated, stood up from their stools and headed for the door. Unexpectedly, Jennifer grabbed my hand and, squeezing it, said, “C’mon, let’s go back to my place for a few more drinks.” She smiled at me, eyes glazed, but still beautiful as ever. How could I not?

We returned to our apartment complex after some reckless driving by Jennifer and entered her apartment. Her shrinking alarm system activated, but she walked over and deactivated it. Brandi looked over at me and said, “Looks like you lucked out this time, buddy.” The two girls laughed, and fell on the couch, drunkenly kicking off their high heeled shoes and putting their feet up onto the coffee table. “Get us some beers,“ Brandi commanded to me, Jennifer nodding in agreement. And, well, why not, I went to the kitchen and returned with three beers for us. I found a spot on the couch next to Jennifer, and she sighed, placing her head on my shoulder. I could smell her lovely hair and quickly got excited, but did my best to hide my excitement with my beer bottle.

“Gross, look at you too,” Brandi said. “I’m going to the bathroom.” Jennifer chuckled as Brandi walked out the living room. Jennifer removed her head from my shoulder and stared at me, eyes half open, and drunkenly hiccuped. I went to laugh, but she quickly leaned in and began making out with me, shoving her tongue into my mouth, her lips sloppily sucking on mine. I was at once surprised and leaned backwards onto the couch. Jennifer followed and ended up on top of me, clawing at my chest. I knew she was probably only making out with me because she was drunk, but, hell, she was gorgeous. I wasn’t about to stop her.

After a couple minutes of this heaven I was in, Brandi stumbled back into the room, and noticing us on the couch, commented, “Aw, shit, look at you too lovebirds. Jenny and her little ant-man, sucking each other’s faces.”

Jennifer pulled away from my lips and rested her head on my chest. She tried to talk normally but was clearly more intoxicated than she realized. “Oh yeah, he was a tiny ant-man. I wanna be that small, hey Brandi, shrink us both, I wanna see what it’s like.”

My eyes instantly opened wide as I considered what was just said. Jennifer wants both of us to be shrunk. On purpose. With beautiful, brunette, long legged, drunk friend in control. Oh God, my instincts say, “Run quickly! Get the hell out of there!” But any straight man would be called an idiot for wanting to leave the room with these two ladies, even if one of them was about to be a mile tall. Brandi’s face showed nothing but pure joy.

“I don’t know...” was all I was able to mumble before Jennifer picked her body up off me

and excitedly met Brandi over at the alarm box to show her how to operate it. She memorized the button presses and looked over at me, still resting on the couch.
“Get up, lazy. It’s time to be an little bug again.” Brandi ran over and dragged me from the sofa, here long nails digging into the skin on my arm.
“Ouch, be careful,” I cried, as I was pushed next to Jennifer in the middle of the room. She looked at me, excited and nervous, and grabbed both my hands with hers.
“It doesn’t hurt, does it?” I assured her it didn’t, and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips again. As she kissed me, we were covered in the red light of the shrink ray.
“See you two guys later,” Brandi said. I broke off the kiss from Jennifer, and looking over at Brandi, I noticed her smile, hoping there wasn’t any evil behind it. But there was no turning back now, as within the next second, I was standing on the ground next to Jennifer, 1/16th of an inch tall, her mouth wide open as she stared up around her. Through her hands I could feel her shaking.
The ground began to tremble as Brandi’s massive footsteps came towards us. Jennifer was completely taken aback as she began to cower at the sight of her giant friend. Brandi was able to cross the great distance to us in about three seconds. Her bare right foot came towards us and hovered over our heads, sending both of us shrunken people instinctively running away. It was hopeless, of course, as the shadow that covered us would be impossible to escape. Her sole was hundreds of feet long. It hung above us, and while Jennifer was screaming, Brandi swiftly moved her foot and placed it directly in front of us, her long toes stretching towards us, with her giant red toenails proudly resting above our heads.
While Brandi looked down at us from above, Jennifer ran to me and grabbed me, squeezing the life from my body, completely terrified at the experience. “She’s gonna crush us, I just know it,” she cried. Brandi’s impossibly large toes swiftly flexed out over our heads and crashed back down to the wooden floor, forcing Jennifer to hold me even tighter. The giantess then went down on her left knee, her right foot still remaining in front of us, and grabbed the magnifying glass that had been left on the coffee table. She placed it over us, and all we could do was gaze up at the marvelous woman that towered above.
“Oh, my, look at you two tiny specks! C’mon, Jennifer, don’t be afraid, we were supposed to be having fun. I’m not going to hurt you. I know I must look like a goddess to the both of you, but trust me, you’re safe with me. Here, hop on my fingernail.”
Brandi placed left upturned index fingernail on the floor next to us, and Jennifer released me from her tight grip. We both walked to her fingernail, and grabbing onto her nail, hopped up and slid down to the flesh of her finger. Pressed between her hard nail and soft skin again, we were taken up to Brandi’s large green eye. She stared at us for several seconds and walked over to the couch, sitting on it and placing her finger on the coffee table. Her finger was tilted forward, and Jennifer and I fell out of the long fingernail unto the glass surface of the table. The hand behind us was turned over, as she placed it palm down, her enormous shiny red thumbnail situated to our backs.
I was enamored by the great nail for only a second. Brandi leaned in toward her two tiny people, her amazing cleavage proudly showcased for my approval. Her face hung directly over us; I could smell the alcohol still remaining in her breath. Jennifer continued to grab my arm, her fear having not yet diminished.

Brandi’s giant red lips opened. Her pearl white teeth shined in her smile, and she wondered what to do with us. “So what do you little bugs wanna do, it’s still so early. I could put you two back on the floor and chase you around. Nah, that wouldn’t be any fun, every single step I take would take you guys like an hour to run. I mean, hell, look at my toes compared to you bugs.”

With that, Brandi lifted her hand from behind us and curled her ten toes onto the edge of the coffee table, resting her chin on her knees, peering down at us with the magnifying glass. Her two big toes were over a hundred feet tall with a slightly overgrown red nail hanging over the edge. They were pressed against each other directly in front of us, with her other eight toes spreading out to the left and right of our puny bodies. I was enraptured by her beautiful nails and began walked towards them. Jennifer tried pulling my arm to stop me, but I managed to break her grasp.

“Oh, looks like the little guy wants to worship my toes again,” Brandi chuckled, as I reached one of her big toes and rubbed my hand along the ridged surface. “Jennifer, you should really come over and worship my toes too, you don’t want to piss off your goddess, now do you?” She was really starting to take a love of being such a giant girl. And luckily, I didn’t mind fulfilling my role as her tiny plaything. It was fun. Hell, she was beautiful. As long as she didn’t want to hurt us.

Jennifer finally came over to me next to Brandi’s big toe and said to me, “I don’t want to be tiny any more! How can we get her to bring us back to normal? She can’t hear us no matter how loudly we scream.”

“We’ll just have to go along with it until she wants to unshrink us. There’s really nothing that we can do.”

She leaned towards me and hugged me tightly. Even though it had only been a couple of minutes, I could tell Jennifer desperately hated being so small. I found it to be just as terrifying as she did, but I also felt a certain amount of adventure and sexual satisfaction from being this size that she obviously did not.

We continued hugging. Brandi placed her magnifying glass closer to us, and her voice boomed, “Oh my, are you two at it again? First on the couch, now on the coffee table?” Being that she was unable to see us very well, she had assumed that we were being intimate. “I wanna play!”

We stopped embracing as Brandi removed her feet from the coffee table and stood up. Jennifer and I were level with the giant’s knees starring up at her perfect body. She removed her t-shirt revealing an amazing flat stomach below two perky breasts hidden behind a lacy white bra. She leaned down at us, still standing on the coffee table. After a quick smile, she arose again, and pinching at the clasp behind her, removed the bra and tossed it across the room. She rocked her hips back and forth, her massive beautiful frame towering above us, and giggled, “Are you two ready?”

It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

Brandi sat back down onto the couch and propped both her feet onto the coffee table on both sides of us, legs stretched completely out. She leaned forward towards us and again placed her upturned fingernail in front of us. “C’mon, guys, hop on in.”

I grabbed Jennifer’s arm and helped pull her onto the giant nail. She was slightly reluctant but did not resist as much as I had imagined she would. We grabbed onto the edge of Brandi’s fingernail as she brought us to her face and said, “Let’s play, little friends. I’m going watch you two fuck, okay? If you ever want to get big again, I’d say you’d want to listen to me.”

Before we could even think about what she had told us, she quickly moved her hand and dropped us both onto the areola of her nipple on her left breast. We landed on the brown skin roughly but uninjured. Brandi’s hand squeezed her breast, causing in turn her nipple to rise up, several times taller than us.

“Hey, bugs, I can see you next to the summit of my nipple. Get going!” Brandi laughed at us and squeezed her breast again, knocking me into Jennifer as we both tumbled over. I looked at her without saying anything. I wondered what she was thinking. Would Jennifer make love to me, or would Brandi continue to egg us on? As I began to open my mouth to question her, Jennifer pushed me over and pulled her dress off over her head, shoving her tongue down my throat.

Holy shit, I thought. I was an size of an insect, making out with a beautiful woman, on the breast of an equally as attractive woman. None of this should be possible. I pulled my jeans and underwear down to my knees, and Jennifer leaned back to pull her panties off. I looked up at the massive face of Brandi as she looked down upon us, smiling, her incredible white teeth shining brightly. She took her right hand and slid it into her pants and let out a small moan, closing her eyes and cocking her head back.

While I was distracted by the giantess, Jennifer had stooped down onto me, causing me to enter her lovely body. I tensed up immediately and lay bugged-eyed. It had clearly been a while since I had sex. Jennifer rode me up and down, back and forth, as Brandi continued squeezing her breast, rocking us both up and down, her entire body sometimes twitching as her other hand moved within her pants.

This was too much for poor little me. After no more than a couple minutes, I came right into Jennifer, both of us shaking and sweaty. She let out a moan and slowed her rocking on top of me. Stopping, she stared at me with a little smile, then turned her head to look at the giantess’ face above us. Brandi’s head was still cocked back as she continued to rub herself. Her massive left hand went up the side of her breast and pinched her nipple, her incredible thumb and index finger pressing together above us, threatening to crush us into paste if they moved slightly lower.

I could feel Brandi’s body tensing below my feet, her gaping mouth silently open, as her orgasm rippled through her body. As Jennifer and I remained lying naked next to each other, Brandi’s vision turned to us, her great white smile beaming over our puny bodies. “Phew! I couldn’t even see if you two fucked. You’re just too tiny, so I’ll assume you did. Hop on, I’ll regrow you now.”

Once again, Brandi’s upturned red fingernail landed next to us as we were getting redressed, and Jennifer and I climbed up onto the hard surface. Brandi got up off the sofa and walked to the center of the living room and, leaning over, placed us both on the wooden floor next to her giant toes. She leaned back up to her full height, and gazing down at us, said, “Okay, well you little insects have fun, I really gotta go. Be safe!”

And with those words, Brandi put her top back on and slid her feet back into her high heels. Jennifer and I stared at one another for only a split second before we started running across the floor towards Brandi and the door she was headed towards. But it was of no use. We must have run two inches on the ground by the time the giant girl had opened to the door and looked back down at us, taking one last glance at her tiny friends. “Oh yeah, Jenny, if it’s cool with you, I’m gonna borrow your car too. Thanks!”

Brandi smiled at us as she closed the door. Now, it was just me and Jennifer in the room, one-sixteenth of an inch tall, shrunk on the floor. We needed help.

Jennifer leaned over to me and placed her head on my shoulder, resigning herself to our situation. I put my arm around her and squeezed tightly. I'd been in this predicament before, shrunken and alone on the floor, but luckily I had been rescued by the metal fly from the security system. We were helpless on the floor, and I figured we needed to either start finding food and water and shelter or head outside to possibly find a normal sized person to unshrink us.

Jennifer lifted her head and looked at me, and despite all we had been through, she looked as beautiful as ever. As she stared at me, the monstrous door to the apartment swung open. Brandi's impossibly immense form stepped back into the room, her feet crashing down near us, knocking us both backwards onto our backs.

"Where the hell....oh, there." Brandi bent over and lifted her cell phone from the coffee table. "I'd almost forgotten my phone here. Silly me."