- Text Size +

I awoke to the loud crashing of Jennifer waking as she rose from her night of slumber on the sofa. From my vantage point, all I could see from underneath her couch was the backs of her feet. The sun was shining through the windows in her apartment, and a new day had begun, me remaining shrunk to the size of a flea. It was Saturday morning; I didn’t have work at the office that day, so I still had the entire weekend to be unshrunk and returned to my normal life without being fired from my job, or worse, stepped on by a giant gorgeous woman.

I was shaken away from my thoughts as Jennifer walked away from the couch and out of the room. She might be going to get more sleep in her actual bed, or maybe she was headed to her showers, or maybe to cook breakfast, hell, I don’t know.

She returned to the living room a minute later, each of her footsteps crashing down, shaking the floor on stood upon. Her two bare feet returned in front of me, standing between the couch I was under and the coffee table. I jumped out from the hole in the wood that I had slept in and hurried over the leg of the sofa to see what Jennifer was doing. Reaching the leg I spotted her hurriedly scarfing down what looked to be a morning bowl of cereal while flipping through the stations of the television she had left on the night before. I resisted running over to her massive foot, knowing that the closer I got to her, the closer I would be to becoming a small red dot on her sole. I was only two feet (her measurement) away from her now, and still, the occasional twitching and lifting of her giant toes sent shivers through my body.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on her apartment door. Jennifer rose from the couch and took a step towards me, her left foot smashing down next to me, knocking me on my rear and back under the couch. She made it to the door and opened it, revealing her friend Brandi, a fellow coworker of Jennifer’s at her bar.

Brandi was a tall beauty, a long haired brunette with an affinity for bright red lipstick and very tight jeans. I would sometimes see her going to and leaving Jennifer’s apartment, but I never had the opportunity to meet her.

I stood up and hustled out from under the sofa to gaze up at the two gigantic women that now stood before me. I craned my head nearly all the way up to see the two girls hug one another. Brandi’s booming voice said that Jennifer had forgotten her wallet at the bar the night before, and she was just stopping by the drop it off. Jenn took the wallet and thanked her, inviting her in for some coffee or breakfast. Brandi declined but remained at the doorway, chatting about a coworker they both liked and other work-related minutiae.

I hustled over across the space between the couch and the coffee table to get a better view of the two women. Brandi’s dark hair was tied up in the back, her t-shirt fit snugly around her perky breasts, and her jeans were as tight as ever. Her feet rested atop a pair on regular black flip flops, similar to Jennifer’s, and her long toes ended in nails painted bright red. Her toenails were suddenly beautiful to me, like a freshly painted Ferrari, something to be pined for. Instead of being just terrified of them (as I still was), I was also drawn towards her massive toes. Before I knew it, I was running full speed over the wood floor for Brandi’s toes. I realized my mistake as I neared her, when Brandi’s right foot lifted out from her flip flop and landed nearly on top of me. Her five tremendous digits smashed down directly in front of me; had I continued running for two seconds more, I would have ended up as a speck on the bottom of the pad of her middle toe. As things happened though, I was viewing a wall of flesh, with a shiny red toenail hanging ten feet above my head, curving up to a where it became her toe. Next to that toe was a bigger, longer toe, with a bigger red nail, and next to that was her immense big toe, with a nail that seemed like the size of a football field to me. I went to scream, but nothing came out. She was merely moving her foot around the floor for no reason. It had almost crushed me.

I turned to run as swiftly as possible back towards the coffee table, when I heard Jennifer say, “Hey, what’s that on the floor?” I was found, I was found! I stopped to look up at the two towering women I stood on the floor next to, but they weren’t looking at me. Jennifer was pointing at something on the other side of her. Jennifer’s gigantic feet were in the way, so I couldn’t see what it was. She bent over and picked up the item, holding it in the palm of her hand, staring at it with Brandi.

Jennifer uttered, “Oh my God, I think it’s this metal bug that’s suppose to pick up anyone that tries to break into my house after they’re shrunk! Why is it all smashed up on the ground?”

“Yeah, your alarm system shrinkie thing. Go see what it has to say, “ Brandi responded, as her foot returned to her flip flop and flew over my head. The black sole of the shoe cast a shadow on everything around me before her heel crashed to the floor behind me. The two walked over to the device on the wall, and Jennifer pressed a few buttons on the box.

“One intruder, entered 02:15 AM, shrunk 02:16 AM. Containment device has not returned.”

Thanks heavens, I thought, they would know I was here. But they wouldn’t know it was me, and they wouldn’t know where I was. The two girls both turned back around away from the wall, looking straight down at the floor.

“Wait, does that mean that you have a tiny little person somewhere in your apartment right now?”

“I....I think it does. Unless either of us stepped on him already.” Jennifer chuckled slightly, but her face quickly return to one of wonderment, both their eyes as wide open as possible as they searched the ground. Brandi was the first to knee down on all fours to get a better view, and Jennifer quickly followed her lead.

I in the meantime did not want to be accidentally looked over and trampled by the giant women. I hustled back over to one of the legs of the coffee table, as the two girls continued scanning the apartment floor.

“I can’t believe there’s a little person on your floor. I’ve never seen someone shrunken before; didn’t your alarm shrink someone before? “ Brandi asked Jennifer.

“Once, my downstairs neighbor was shrunk accidentally. You wouldn’t believe how powerful you feel holding a person the size of a bug in your hand.”

“Poor tiny thing must be terrified of us right now. If we find this guy, you better let me hold him before you unshrink him or call the police on him.”

“Okay, sure thing, Brandi.”

Finally, Brandi, still on all fours, turned and began crawling straight at me. I walked out slightly from the leg of the coffee table as she stopped over me, her eyes gazing right upon me. Her agape mouth turned into a smile, and she called Jennifer over. Jennifer arose and walked over from across the room, and she stood, hands on hips, looking down in the area around her bare feet.

“Where, I don’t see anything?”

Brandi brought her right hand towards me, extending her index finger at me placed it directly in front of me, her massive shiny red nail blocking my entire view.

“The little thing’s right here, Jenn!” I could tell Brandi was getting more and more excited by finding me. While Jennifer knelt down to get a better view of me, Brandi brought her beautiful smiling face closer to me, her warm breath enveloping my entire being. “He’s probably the tiniest little thing in the world.”

“Can you see who it is?” Jennifer asked.

“No, there’s no way, he is way too small. Do you have a magnifying glass, or maybe a microscope?”

“I think I might have a magnifying glass in my desk in my bedroom; lemme go check.” Jennifer stood up and left the room while Brandi continued studying me. I was relieved to have been found, but at the same time, I was very nervous to have not been immediately unshrunken by these two giantess.

Alone together, Brandi said to me, “Hey little guy, whatcha doing in here?” I knew she wouldn’t be able to hear my response, so I ran over to her big red fingernail. She however twisted her finger upside down and rested her nail on the ground. “Climb on my fingernail, little guy.”

With no hesitation, I hustled and reached the edge of her fingernail. Her nail was more than two feet thick to my small frame, and the growth was maybe 20 feet in length from the tip of her fleshly finger. That allowed me to jump up onto the underside of her nail, and when she lifted her finger, I slid down to her fingertip, sandwiched between her hard nail and soft flesh.

Brandi stood up and tilted her finger. I slid back down her fingernail unto the palm of her other hand. “I’ve never held a tiny man before, makes me feel like a giant!” Brandi said, her voice booming over my small body. Her massive fingers towered above, flexing over my head, teasing me, and really scaring me senseless. I didn’t know this girl. I didn’t know what she wanted to do to me. I was hoping that Jennifer would come back into the room soon, when, thank God, she appeared with a magnifying glass.

Jennifer placed the glass above me with her eye seeming comically large behing it. “Oh, man, it’s my downstairs neighbor again! What are you doing in here, didn’t you learn your lesson last time?” She handed the instrument over to her friend, and as Brandi peered through it, Jennifer said to her, “C’mon, put him on the ground and let me unshrink him.”

“Well, maybe he came into your apartment again because he likes being this small, isn’t that right, little guy?” Brandi leaned in closer and smiled, her teeth the brightest white, shining over me.  I took several steps back as her mouth leaned closer to me, each tooth the size of an office building to me. Her jaw opened revealing the great dark cavern of her mouth, and quickly she slammed it shut, leaning back and laughing hysterically at me, the speck in her hand. “Let’s put the guy to work. He can give us manicures and pedicures. It might take him a day to paint my thumbnail, but it’d be free!”

“Alright, Brandi, enough goofing around, you’re probably scaring the hell out of him. Put him down, let’s put him back to normal.”

“Ah, you’re no fun, Jenn.” Brandi’s massive finger returned to her palm and landed upside down in front of me. I climbed unto the underside of her thick fingernail and tumbled back down into the space between her nail and skin. She slowly lowered her finger back to the ground, placing me in the middle of the room on the wooden floor. She stood back up, and I again was on the ground, gazing up at the two goddess that towered over my small frame. Brandi’s face remained beaming with delight down at me, while Jennifer’s face had one of aggravation. I didn’t know which girl I was afraid of more: the girl who wanted to play with me, or the girl who was annoyed by me.

Jennifer walked over to the alarm system on the wall to begin the unshrinking process. Brandi, however, remained standing over me, her beautiful body seemingly endless above me. Without warning, she removed her right foot from her flip flop and placed her bent big toe directly in front of me, her bright, shiny red nail stretching dozens of feet to either side of me, rising up like a monolith to the pinkish skin on her toe. I stepped forward and rubbed my hand against the smooth, shiny surface. I was just a tiny speck at the foot of this giantess, completely terrified and attracted to this massive women. I wanted to climb her toe, up her sexy long legs, explore the incredible landscape of this beautiful creature. The femininity of the red nail and the gentle perfume odor that emanated from her (she must had recently bathed) left me intoxicated; if I was left this size, smaller than an ant, left as the pet or plaything of these women, so let it be.

“You see, Jennifer, he’s not afraid of me, he likes being this size! Isn’t that right, little guy?” Brandi leaned over and raised her toes over my head, bending and straightening her toes, showcasing her superiority. She could have crushed me right then and there, but I could care less now. I was hypnotized by the gigantic toes impossibly hanging in the air above me.

“Damn it, Brandi, move out of the way. It’s ready to go.” Brandi’s foot went back into the flip flop, and she walked over me to stand over by Jennifer across the room. The bright red light hit me, and I flew upwards (or so it seemed to me), returning to my normal height. I felt embarrassment for my dirty clothes and messed up hair, as I had slept on the floor the previous night, and also for the slight erection I had. But I don’t think they noticed that.

Jennifer was first to speak. “What is wrong with you, you could have gotten stepped on with me even noticing, what were you doing here last night?” I told her that I’d thought she was home and forgot about the shrinking device.

Brandi leaned in and grabbed a large piece of dust that had unshrunk with me out from my hair. Her smile stayed on her face as she laughed at me. “Well, you better be careful next time you’re that small. We might not want to turn you back to your normal size. I mean, I’d love to have a little man as a pet.”

I nervously smiled and my face turned red. I looked down sheepishly and glanced at Brandi’s long red-tipped toes, flexing in her flip flops. I looked back up at her as she bit her lip and raised both her eyebrows, seeming to suggest that she wanted me back at her feet. She liked the power over me and might think that I liked it too. I quickly looked at Jennifer who kept up an appearance of aggravation. Maybe I’d better leave.

“Maybe you’d better leave, “ Jennifer said. I nodded and walked slowly out her apartment, stumbling down the stairs to my place, still disoriented by my recent size change. I began brewing a pot of coffee and, a few minutes later, sat at my kitchen table sipping at my mug of java, eyes wide open, replaying the past twelve hours over in my head. Halfway through my cup of coffee, a loud knock came from my front door. I headed to the door and, opening it, found Brandi standing there.

“Hey, I was just heading out, I wanted to stop by real quick to see if you were okay.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, a little shaken up, but I’ll be alright.”

Brandi smiled at me and said, “Good, I needed to make sure that I didn’t hurt you or anything. You were just so tiny and vulnerable. I might have been a little careless when you were on the ground at my feet. Jeez, my toes must have been enormous to you!”

I was starting to sweat. “Nah, you didn’t hurt me. It was amazing being that small next to you. And yeah, your toes are pretty big to someone tinier than an ant.”

Brandi chuckled, looked down at her feet, and flexed her toes. “I had gotten a pedicure yesterday afternoon, I hope my nails looked nice to you.” She looked back at me and grinned. “Jenn says that her alarm system was set to shrink at 1/16th of an inch. You were damn small. You’d probably even be tiny compared to the kids in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, I don’t think they were even that small!”

I was definitely sweating. “Well, yeah, ha.” I was nervous, I was mumbling. Someone help me.

“Okay then, glad you’re okay. Oh yeah, Jennifer and I are going to get a few drinks tonight around ten if you want to come, should be fun.”

Dear God. “Yeah, alright, just knock on my door tonight, I’ll be here.”

“Alright, tiny. Try to stay this size for tonight. Later.”

She smiled again at me and walked away. I slowly closed the door and ran a bath. It was going to be a long day and night; at least, I hoped it would be.