- Text Size +

Opening my eyes, I see that my surroundings have changed drastically. 

Now I’m lying on my back, naked, and I can see dim light shining into my giant prison… Yes, of course: I’m back... half-an-inch tall, trapped inside Anna’s boot. I try to sit up on the hard, leathery surface of Anna’s insole, examining in awe the indentation and dirty outline of my gigantic ex-best friend’s foot.

I've screwed everything up. Now I will be smashed underneath her. There's no avoiding it. This is going to happen. I'm a worm again. I will be sharing this space with the bottom of her giant, sweaty, muscular foot as she goes about her day. Painfully splayed out underneath the weight of Anna’s crushing body.

I hear thuds in the distance, but they are far enough away I believe them to be in another room of the house.  But where exactly am I?  I crawl forward enough to look up out of the mouth of the boot, and can clearly see the ceiling fan of her room and the edge of her bed.  Yes. This is the normal spot for her to keep her boots.  Beside her giant bed.

“So you wanna meet me at the mall?” Anna’s voice rings, muffled, in the distance.  She’s clearly in the next room over.   She’s pacing, from the feel of the vibrations of her footfalls around me, and she is talking on the phone.  “Oh, come on!  I haven’t even seen you since you changed schools!”  she adds a few seconds later.

“Fine, tomorrow instead?” she says.  “Yeah,” she adds, as I hear her coming closer. 

My heart races.  She’s coming in my direction.  This concerns me. 

She’s going to be looking down…

And there she is.  Looking down at me.

Now I see her massive head in my vision, high above in her giant world, with her phone held to her ear.  “That sounds good.  I’ll see you tomorrow at ten?” she finishes.  Noticing me looking up at her from down in her boot, her lips curl to a tight smile.  “Okay, bye,” she finishes, and I hear see her touch her finger to her phone, and it vanishes out of sight, presumably into her pocket.

“You remember my best friend, Sasha?” she grins.  “Hmm... I remember having a different  best friend a long time ago.  But now she's just... well, beneath me,” she adds, with a cruel glare down at me.

Her massive foot suddenly appears at the top of the opening, pressing down and creasing the giant walls that I could never hope to climb.  I know what she’s doing… demonstrating what I’m in for.  Her massive toes wiggle and flick around, eclipsing most of my view out of the boot, and blocking a great deal of the light.  So sweaty.  So huge.

I feel a shiver wash over me as I’m dwarfed by the wrinkles and folds of her flesh.  She smirks down, basking in her own superiority, looking at me from between her toes. God.  So beautiful. Soon she'll be pounding me underneath herself, laughing at me from above and stomping on me, again, and again, underneath her crushing weight. It will be terrifying.  But just the idea of it. 

I want her to crush me?  Why do I want that?

“Bye toe-jam,” she finishes, as her foot comes down, sealing off all light.

Hours have passed.  I’m pressed, so hard, underneath Anna’s weight.  God.  It hurts so much.  She’s so heavy, and her insole is harder than Mom’s sneakers.  Mom’s shoes seem to have some give.  Anna’s boots are unforgiving.  I’m sure I’ve been in and out of consciousness a few times now, but it’s hard to tell at times.

I suddenly find myself panicking.  Screaming.  Pressing and thrashing against the enormous weight that’s on me.  Anna!  Get off of me!  God, get off of me!

In response, I only hear a snicker high, high above me, as her massive sweaty foot lifts and pounds me down hard.  “Leeeek!” She shouts, giving her foot a few hard stomps on the floor.  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  

BOOM!  BOOM!  God, please!  It hurts so bad!

I try sticking out my tongue and pressing it as hard as I possibly can against the muscular wall of flesh that that has been tormenting me.  I try lapping, again and again.  Please Anna.  Please!  Please just don’t stomp on me again!

She slowly lifts my her sweaty sole up a bit off of my tiny form.  The tiniest movement to her, but it is an incredible relief for me.  “Not good enough! You do realize how easily I could just stomp you to death? I doubt your mom would even care,” she laughs from high above. She then puts her foot back down and starts adding back more weight and pressure.  The pressure builds, and I find my body scraping the insole painfully, and I find myself transported to an Alisa-sized indentation in her hard, stiff leather insole.

I give up. I’m half-an-inch tall.  Fighting her sweaty, basketball court-sized sole isn’t really in the realm of possibility. 

"I could do it right now," she adds.

She suddenly lifts her boot, then pounds her foot down. HARD. Forcing me into the indentation.  CRACK!  My right arm breaks.  In shock, I find that I am pounded again, and again, and again… BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  My tiny pathetic screams are lost in the brutal crushing stomps. POP!  CRACK!  Two ribs break. 

I’m screaming.  I’m crying.  NO ANNA!

She stops for a moment, just resting her weight on me… now broken, but nicely SMASHED into the tiny indentation she discovered. 

I'm sobbing.  Pain sears down my body, like fire. I’m so perfectly molded, broken, crushed, down into my new home.  The indentation.  Her sweaty, muscular sole rests on me perfectly. I am her insole.

Soon Anna is walking.  I’m in horrible pain with every step, and I can’t budge as her massive sole comes down again, and again.

“What?” I hear her mutter.  I recognize the tone in her voice.  This is how she speaks to her mother.

“Is… Alisa already back in your shoe…?” I hear Anna’s mom ask with a dismayed sound in her voice. For a moment, I have a ray of hope.  For whatever reason, Anna’s mom has a soft spot for meand I can tell it hurts her to know I’m being so callously played with her under her tomboyish daughter’s feet. 

Maybe, just maybe… She can talk some sense into Anna before she kills me…

“Yep,” Anna replies, condemning me to my horrible fate.  No. I will die tiny worm buried under her sweaty foot as she confidently stands atop me, balancing her weight: The weight of her toned legs, in blue-jeans; the weight of her fit, upper torso; the weight of her head with her blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders. 

God, I'm nothing...

“Don’t you think she’s sick of that by now?” her mom continues with a pained sound in her voice.  Please.  Please help me. I feel Anna’s feet start to move as she tries to slip around her.

“Mom, just let it go, she’s a shrinker,” Anna laughs.  She takes her time and I hear her getting her keys, and I hear a door open.  It doesn’t take long for me to realize that Anna is now outside.  The house was air-conditioned, but now the heat has sky-rocketed.  

“Hey!” I hear her say, as she tromps through the yard. "Yeah, you wanna meet me at the mall?" she adds.  Clearly on her phone again with one of her friends. "Come on, you can do that tomorrow can't ya?" she continues.  "Fine.  Tomorrow?" she finishes.  "Okay, I'll see you there, call me sometime tomorrow morning."

Her soles are now slick with sweat, and I’m practically baking down here in her leather boots.  It was hot yesterday, and I’m sure it’s no cooler today. It must be much hotter down here. With all the added perspiration under her foot, I begin to slip out of my indentation. 

I’m now sticking to the bottom of her sole as it rises and falls.

God please. 

Get me out of this. This is horrible. 

This is the most horrible existence I can think of. 

How can this be my life?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you want the story to continue!  Reviews, even short ones, are the best motivation!