- Text Size +

  Alice pet me gently down my back. I felt her fingertip ridges gliding against my shoulder blades, sending a shiver right through me. She dug her finger playfully into my buttocks, pushing me forward, and snorting in amusement as I briefly lost my footing. A finger hovered into view, and tapped her breast three times – a signal for me to sit. As I crossed my legs on the warm, pale hill, she looked distantly into some corner of the room.

   “Something on your mind?” I asked.

   “Just thinking about tomorrow. I'm... excited... and a little nervous.”

  The next day we would meet Catherine, Annie's mother, someone who knew a lot more about the girls' powers than we did. I sensed that both Alice and I were going to play a part in events much larger than ourselves, a thought which made me excited as well, and more than a little nervous.

   When Alice spoke again, her mind seemed somewhere else.

  “I've told you, Will. I spent... I don't know how many hours, when I was a teenager, when I discovered my powers... trying to make sense of myself. Trying to figure out who I was. I've been able to put it out of my mind for a long time... somehow... but meeting Annie brought it all back. It's very... surreal.”

  I studied her ear, a frozen, vertical whirlpool. The red wisps of hair that floated around it appeared brown in the dim light. I felt the flesh below me fall suddenly, as her lungs let loose a relaxed sigh.

   “Surreal” I replied, “was meeting you and Annie in the same month.”

   Her face lit up at Annie's name.

   “I can feel her, you know.”

   “Feel her?”

   “Yeah. Like how I can feel it... when I shrink things. I can tell... you know... that it's shrunk. It's hard to describe.”

   “Annie once told me something like that..."

  She nodded. “Well, I think it's the same with people who have these powers. I guess I can tell when one of them is near. Right now I can feel Annie above us, lying on the bed. It's almost like she's watching over us... Keeping us safe.”

   Keeping us safe. I did indeed feel safe. This power the girls had – it was inexplicable. A primordial paradox. But whatever was behind it – I could somehow sense that it was benevolent. I looked into Alice's eyes, still fixed on some point in the darkened room, to see if I could detect some presence or spirit, some hint of something that suggested another world...

   “You're amazing, Alice. You're – a goddess.”

  She turned her head towards me, raising an eyebrow, as her countenance turned from thoughtful to intrigued.

  “I was wondering when that was going to come up. I've heard you say a lot of things to me, but that was a first.”

  She sat forward, and I tumbled trustingly off her breast, back-flopping onto her hand, and feeling the buoyant give of flesh beneath me. She raised me to her face.

  “Stand up.”

  She grew me slightly as I stood, and I found myself naked in both soul and body before those all-seeing goddess eyes. I could smell the overpowering mixture of lavender perfume and humid breath, a fog I loved to dwell in at any size. I marveled at the overwhelming closeness of her face. I could make out the thin blood vessels in her eyes. The muscles in her cheeks lifted pounds of flesh with every smile. She scooted back, and carefully sat up against the pillows that leaned against the bed's backboard.

   “So tell me, Will. What do you mean by goddess?”

    Upon hearing the ominous question, I sensed that this was a critical moment. I groped for the words to convey what I was feeling.

   “It means... you are my everything. You are the meaning of my life. You are beautiful... powerful... You are the highest thing to me... more than an angel; you are the ruler of my universe.”

  I paused, searching her eyes, waiting for a sign that my words had made an impact. Nothing. I thought again, digging within myself for the truth.

  “No, that's not right. I mean... that is how I feel, but those are just words. Alice... when I look in your eyes, I see magic. I don't mean your powers. You'd still be my goddess even without these powers. I mean the way you brighten my world when you smile. When you come out of your shell. You're sweet, gentle, funny, and a tough cookie.”

  She chuckled at “tough cookie”. She blinked, and the reflected light in her eyes became distorted.

  “You taught me to trust, to feel, to be myself,” I continued. “I don't think I could ever find someone else like you... You were given this power, and you can't bear it alone. Whatever it is, whatever it means, I will be there beside you.”

  She lowered her head, her lips forming a beautiful smile, and took a moment to compose herself. When she responded, her voice broke with sadness and humor.

  “That's really sweet, Will... I don't know what to say. You have been there beside me... You're brave, you're sweet, you're understanding. You've stuck with me this far. You helped me accept... this. Accept myself... I'm not a freak of nature... I'm a goddess. You showed me that. You're a perfect little gentleman... My little hero.”

  “Little... hero?” I asked.

  She gave a labored sighed, and grinned a sarcastic half-grin. Her eyes seemed to glow in the dark, pregnant with love and everything she wanted to say to me. She replied with a contagious, sincere joy.

  “Yes! If I'm your goddess, then you're my little sweetheart! It's not all of who we are, but it is a part of who we are... It doesn't make you weak, or puny or whatever... Will, I understand what you like. And I know you're a little afraid of me. That's okay. It means you're being vulnerable. But you never let fear stop you. You didn't let fear stop you from standing up to Linda. From finding a new job. From starting a new life with me... Your idea of being romantic is risking injury, or worse, on a regular basis, climbing me and everything in our home just to surprise me! That's what a little hero is.”

   As I listened, and watched this giantess overcome with emotion, I felt as light as a cloud. I realized that what I called her didn't matter. What I felt for her... what I did for her was everything. She was my Alice. It was such a poignant moment that I was not at all prepared for what she did next.

  She braced my back with her fingers as her lips approached me. I gasped sharply as I felt the petrifying warmth of her tongue. I had long been intimidated by her giant mouth; her gentle kisses were enough to send my heart galloping. Even a simple smile caused my stomach to flutter. But oral sex at this size was just dumbfounding. I winced, my senses sharpening as her army of sticky taste buds captured my genitals. My legs stiffened as her lips and teeth dug playfully into my knees and chest. I gasped for breath, placing a weak hand on the bulb of her nose in affection and gratitude. I could feel her tongue changing shape as it licked me, becoming by turns convex and concave. My abdomen was now dripping in a goo that smelled faintly of butter. Between laps of her tongue, I was given a glimpse inside her mouth, where I saw the contracting, glimmering walls of her throat. Teeth hung like porcelain ornaments from the ceiling. A popcorn hull was wedged between two of her molars.

   She pulled her tongue away, taking my taste inside her mouth before smacking her lips. She pulled her fingers away, letting me stumble backwards onto her palm. She looked down her nose at me, concerned, yet amused by my exhaustion.

“Make love to me, Will.”