- Text Size +

Chapter 1

Where do I start... well I suppose from the beggining. My name is Ajay I am, or at least I was, a third tier geneticist at GloCorp Int. working on a project which involved moving atoms at a molecular level, my role basically was to make sure they stayed intact during modification, we were working on a project nicknamed "MacroMack" originally, and probably still, designed for ease of transport for heavy goods. It was an average day at the office with everyone pulling their hair out over the de-stablisation of strains when modifications occured... or at least I was anyway.

I was working on a silcone model cube at the time when we started the process again.

"Ugh... not again thats three, yes, THREE times in a row its happened!"

"Don't worry about it Ajay ... You'll get it eventually lets take a look at batch thirty again" Michelle said hoping to calm me down.

She was an assistant of mine at the time but with her knowledge and creativity I knew eventually she'd move up the ladder above me, I had known her since she was twelve and we instantly clicked we both went to school and college together in the same classes and she studied along side me whilst we were at university, it was only luck I was chosen for the lead role, she was an interesting woman always coming up with strange statements and not caring what anyone thought of her.

She has long blonde curly hair which she always bunched up when working, long legs and a pretty nice figure, not model like but pretty much as close to it as any geneticist would ever be. I had always liked her but was too shy to admit it, I'm sure she always knew but never too sure, she played on it alot, mainly using it to get me to do things she didn't want to do.

"Now lets see... why did this break up Hmmm..."

She picked the small test tray with the silicone glob, that was a perfectly square silcone cube not long ago, and studied it turning it too and fro.

"If I knew that we wouldn't be in this situation Chell" Chell (Pronounced Shell) was my nickname for her "Why won't it work?! Everything is nominal and looks perfect up until the process stops when we get this... Glob!" I slumped down into my chair.

"At least it's still together... kind of..." She put the tray back down and picked the stats chart up.

"Yeh lets just tell USAF their shipments will come in liquid form shall we?" I quipped back.

"Ok ok... I get your point..." Chell said flicking through the sheets.

Chell looked up at the clock and then back to her watch "Well... It's nearly the end of my shift... I'm gonna shoot off... I've got plans tonight anyway"

"Plans? You didn't tell me you had any plans tonight." I sat up straight.

"I don't have to tell you EVERYTHING I do Ajay, I am an individual you know... And yeh, I do as a matter of fact I'm meeting with Josh tonight, Were going bowling." Chell started to clear her desk.

"Josh? ... Josh from accounting? Really?"

"Yeh, whats wrong with him? He invited me to go... I said yes... Thats that." Chell picked up her bag and put her coat on.

"Hmphhh.. Ok" I said looking down at the floor.

"Well I can't wait for someone else to ask me all my life can I?" She winked and swung the door open. "Cya tommorow hun". She walked out.

I sat there for a minute or two overthinking what she just said thoughts of her and Josh running through my mind. "Ugh.." Shaking my head and rubbing my eyes I stood up and decided to call it a night.

Walking over to the door I looked around to check everything was as it should be when I glanced to a fro from test thirty and thirty one. I suddenly had a moment of clarity between the two and stood for a few seconds thinking over the solution "What if..." I said aloud.

Throwing my coat and briefcase to the floor I briskly walked over to the test chamber typing in a few modifications on my tablet on the way.

The chamber itself was only designed to contain the test peice and create a neutral environment to work on, the actual model was set up on the outside and suprisingly small. It looked and acted alot like a laser pen when pointed at a target it would envelope the item with a large emission of electrons which broke down the molecular structure for modification and another burst which forms it back together in a tighter pattern to what it originally was, effectivley reducing the size of the item. The whole idea in principal was sound however we had never managed to get it to work.

I set up test cube thirty three and proceded to enclose the chamber, standing behind the screen I initaited the machine. It took a few seconds to kick in because each stage was monitored and reported back to the user all of the data of each burst, the actual model would be alot faster if it didn't have to perform diagnostics.

A wave of light filled the chamber followed by a steady flow of electrons which looked alot like a small fog. The machine only took a few seconds to die down and the chamber to give the go ahead to proceed into it.

I quickly removed the bracers and opened the hatch removing the tray... there it was the perfectly secure silicone cube I had tested only it was 1/10 its original size.

I stood there in shock for a few moments taking in what I had just done and then burst out into laughter shouting and screaming around the lab. Months of hard work and years of study finally paid off... I had done it... MacroMack was officially off the starting blocks.

I spent the whole night testing various items with the machine, first a pencil then a bottle then a bottle with liquid... the list went on. I adjusted the settings with my tablet slowly reducing the size of objects at first by 1/10 then 1/20 then 1/50 stopping at 1/100. But there was still one thing I hadn't tested. A live subject.

The first thing that came to my mind were plants, but the time it would take for the plant to show signs of life would take too long I wanted to know now. Since the Commons Summit Live test subjects such as mice and rabbits were strictly prohibbited for test usage. Insects were ok but it was finding any in the lab, then it hit me, Chells fish bowl.

The bowl itself had three fish swimming around, she loved to keep pets having two cats a dog and a bearded dragon it only made sense she would have some at her workplace. I had to think for a minute, what if it went wrong Chell would notice the fish were gone... I could always say I knocked them but she wouldn't forgive me. "What am I thinking?!" I said out loud "This is far more important!".

My mind made up I placed the bowl in the test chamber and sealed the hatch, checking the results again and again I decided to give it a go ahead. I activated the machine. The flash the glow all came into view.

Stepping back I couldn't look at what was happening, as soon as I hit the button I instantly regretted it but didn't, or rather couldn't, stop the process.

With gripping anticipation I quickly threw off the bracers and opened the hatch, removing the tray slowly I saw the miniature bowl, it only looked to be about half a millimeter tall from my perspective. Placing the tray gently on the side of my desk I pulled out my magnifier and put it over the bowl. I gasped when I saw the results. There it was the bowl, the water and three fish still swimming around as if nothing had happened.

"Wow..." Was all I managed to get out. "It works..."

I sat at my desk for a good hour thinking about the possibilities I could have with this device. I couldn't just leave it here like this for anyone to pick up, no, I had worked to hard for that. I had to take it with me. Pacing around the lab I finally picked up the courage to disengage the locks around the small cylinder and replace it with a mock up model we had been working on previously. Attempting to recreate a similar setup to that I had before it worked I managed to get the new logs off the system and wipe the backup clear, once I was content with my work I slipped the device into my briefcase and locked the top, breathing out I gathered my items and walked out of the lab.
Someone once said to me guilt shines harder when no one knows your guilty, that in this case is true. I walked by geoff the security guard barely glancing at him as I did so.

"Night Ajay, cya tommorow..." Geoff said waving his hand.

"Yeh... bye..." I replied gripping my case tighter as I walked by.

"You okay buddy? You look like crap..." Geoff asked concerned.

"Oh... yeh I just well... I didn't get much sleep last night and I err... Well... I err... Didnt have any coffee and my desk was a mess... I err..." I stumbled back.

Geoff raised his eyebrow and frowned at me. Putting his hands up.

"Okay Okay say no more... Have a nice evening sir..." He said sitting back shaking his head.

I quickly walked off until I was outside the complex. I fumbled to get the keys in the car door attempting to do so three or four times until I finally managaed it. Sitting down in my seat I placed the briefcase on the passenger seat. Breathing out heavily as I did so.

Turning the ignition I drove out the car park and raced home.

I was in the clear...


Chapter 2


After racing home through the city traffic, I say racing meaning crawling thanks to the new one way system, I gathered my belongings along with the breifcase and fumbled to get into my apartment, dropping my keys a few times still shaking about what I had just done.

I threw my coat over the couch and poured myself a nice JD and coke to calm my nerves, sitting down sipping it and staring at the briefcase.
"Well done Ajay... You could've just left it but no... You had to take it..." Speaking out loud and sighing. "Well I suppose they would've just let me go once the project was complete... Yeh... All that work and the bastards would've just sent me walking taking thier... no MY money with them... Yeh..." I kept thinking about elaborate things my company would have done trying to justify my actions.

There was only one thing that was going around in my head at that point I couldn't quite think of a way around... Chell... She would know instantly I had swapped it without a shadow of a doubt. I had to tell her, but how? "Hey Chell... You know that massive project we've been working on for the last 7 months?... Well... I stole it..." No that just wouldn't do.

Don't get me wrong I trusted Chell I just knew she would blow up in my face and force me to do the 'Right Thing' like she has done so many times before, saying she has a short fuse about these kind of things doesn't quite describe it she has one hell of a temper which Ive been fortunate enough to only see twice.

Shaking my head I stood up realising I had to speak to her, putting my glass down on the coffee table I picked up the phone... Holding it there for a few seconds thinking about what to say or if I should say anything at all... I had too. I dialed her number.

The phone rang a few times then went quiet "You have reached the answering message for 'Mi-tch-ell' (The message always said her name like that in that weird Microsoft Sam voice, I don't think Chell knows about it to be honest) please leave your message after the tone..." "Ahh crap... her date! of course..." Forgetting completely about it
"...*BEEP*"
"... Err Hey Chell I well... I took something from wo... Well I didn't... Look if you get this message please just call me..." Quickly hanging up afterwards.

Wiping my eyes I felt tired, more mentally worn out than anything, not wanting to leave the device lying around I took it into my bedroom and laid it down on my bed side table. Scrambling out of my clothes I climbed into bed and slowly drifted off.

I awoke some time later hearing shuffling around my apartment, lying in my bed staring at my door my mind was racing, could they have found out I took it already, No surely not... Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Ajay... Ajay hun you in?"

Sighing in relief realising it was only Chell I started to get out of my bed and began to put my clothes back on when the door started opening.

"Ajay... Are you asle... Ooo Sorry!"

"Err... Hey Occupido!" I stammered, stunned.

Chell stood there for a second or two looking then stepped back out of my room. I heard her muffle voice through the door.

"Sorry hun... I got your message and you sounded pretty shook up, thought I'd come by and see how you are doing..."

"What happened to your date?" I replied jumping into my jogger bottoms.

"Well he was ok but... wow... If boring had a body he would be it... What was all this about you taking something anyway?" Trying to get the conversation back on to me.

"I... Well... Don't be mad but I thought I should tell you about it... I... Dunno how to say it..."

"What have you done Ajay? You better not have taken anything from work without signing it out... You know what can happen..."

"I know I know but this is... Different..."

"Different? You could lose your job for this... I could lose my job for this!"

Ahh crap she was getting ticked off alright, I was glad to be on the other side of the door at this point.

"Calm down Chell.. They don't know it's gone..."

"They don't know?! We could get arrested for this! UGH! What exactly is 'IT'?!"

"Well I was in the lab last night... I thought I would try a few more tests just to see what was going wron..."

"Just get on with it Ajay, what was it?!" Chell was getting impatient now.

"I think it would be easier to show you..."

I picked up the device and hid it behind my back while I approached the door. Opening it I say Chell cross armed and staring it me.

"Well?!"

I pulled my arm out and held it infront of her. "This..."

She looked at the device then back at me. Breathing out she responded.

"Let me get this straight... You call me up half way through the night worrying me to death... all to show me you have taken... no stolen the project we've been working on for the last half a year... for what?!"

"Chell... I just had too... I got it to work..." I tried to interject.

"Are you out of your mind?! I mean seriously do you know what they'll do to us, the fingers will be all pointed at us were the only one who can... Wait what did you say?!"

"I got it to... work..."

Chell just stood there for a moment not knowing whether to jump up and down for joy or lay into me for what I had done... She settled for the comprimise.

"You did? How? ... and no this still doesn't take away what you've done is completely insane!"

"I know... I was walking out when I had this crazy notion... I tried it out... and it worked... It works!" I said trying to keep a straight face. "I just couldn't let them take it away... I just... Couldn't ... This is my lifes work... Done... Finished..."

Chell eyed me up and then the device, still cross armed, for a few seconds then out of nowhere lept up towards me. "Thats fantastic! I mean wow! You did it!"

Trying to both hug Chell and keep from dropping the device I replied "No.. We did it... Now just take it easy Woah... woah..."

Chell quickly took her arms from me. "Ahh... Sorry.. Heh" There was a moments silence between us when Chell broke it. "So... Are you gonna show me..."

I stood there with a dumb look on my face not quite realising what she wanted me to show her until it hit me "Ooo... Yeh sure... Err... Well what dya want me to show it on?"

Chell stood thinking for a few seconds then picked up the nearest object she could find, which just so happened to be my work shoes.

"Try these"

"Heh well those were kind of expensive..."

Chell looked at me with a grimace on her face.

"Yeh... Message received... Put them over there" I said waving over to my coffee table.

Aligning the confinment I aimed the device down towards my work shoes, then in a flash of light it was over, I hadn't actually watched the process in full before as in the lab all of the test items were in the hatch. The entire process was alot faster because diagnostics weren't running at each stage but to actually watch my shoes diminish in size was amazing.

Looking a Chell's dumbstruck face I knew she was thinking the same thing, if not moreso. It wasn't until later I found out that Chell had only anticipated the MacroMack to be used in large industrial processes and not like this. "Wow..." Was all she managed to say

"Can I... " she was moving her hand towards the device.

I hesitated at that point, I had never thought about this in the lab because everything was in controled conditions, handing over this felt like handing over a nuclear bomb to an irate dictator. I knew it was just Chell but... I had a nagging feeling.

"Well? .. Don't you trust me..." She shook me out of my daze with a pout on her face.

"Oh yeh sure... Err sorry was just thinking about something for a second... Here" I handed the device over.

Chell cradled the device in her hand like it was a newborn, the very same device she man handled not a week ago, well I suppose it wasn't the same device now... After I showed her how to operate it fully outside of its breaches she was away.

For the next two or three hours Chell 'Played around' with the device shrinking various objects around my house. Sitting down and nursing my JD and Coke ... Which by now was quite flat. She had a playful attitude about her which I had only seen a few times before. Walking over the items she shrank and playing at them with her feet and hands. At one point she shrunk down a chair I had in my kitchen and attempted to sit on it... It collapsed completely underneath her weight and she just sat there laughing.

"I know we were working on one setting Ajay but... Can this do more?" Chell said hovering above me.

"Yeh it can... Technically it can go to atomic level but I've set restrictions to stop that from happening... All you need to do is type in the Ratio..."

Chell experimented more, changing the ratio's and 'Re-Shrinking' the objects she had already shrunk. I couldn't help but notice her complete disregard for the objects she had shrunk, stepping over them as if they were'nt there or simply stepping ON them not realising or not caring if they were there.

I zoned out for some time watching her, reminding myself how I felt about her... We hadn't been together in the same place for so long having fun for a long time. I snapped out of it for a minute realising what would happen if she carried on.

"Hey hey hey... Calm down I won't have anything left at this rate!" I stopped her from playing around.

"Yeh... I suppose your right... Its getting kind of late too... I should be getting home" Chell put the device down and started towards her coat.

For some reason I just didn't want her to leave.

"Chell! Wait..." I stopped half way through thinking about what to say next.

"Yeh... Whats up?" Chell stood there with a confused look on her face.

"Err... Well why don't you just stay here... tonight..."

Chell stood there staring into my eyes for a few seconds trying to figure out if I was up to anything.

"Sure... I'll take the bed..." She opened the door to my bedroom smiling as she walked through.

I got up and started walking towards my bedroom door when it closed shut.

"Heh... Worth a shot" I quietly mused to myself.

Figuring I needed the sleep to I took up shop on my Couch and pulled Chell's coat over myself, Yes Chell's coat she thought it would be fun to shrink mine... not hers though..., closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I awoke in the night to a familiar sound, Chell was walking around the apartment with the device in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. By this point it seemed she was a bit drunk by the way she was staggering around.

Wiping the sleep from my eyes I sat up and shouted over to Chell.

"Hey... Whats wrong? Can't sleep?"

"Huh.. Oh ... No I was just thinki-ng... what else can this ... do"

A bit taken back and confused I asked back "What dya mean?"

"Well... I know it can shrink normal objects... but what else can it shrink? Have you tried?"

I quickly recollected her fish I had shrunk in the lab the other day wondering if I should tell her or not.

"I'm still waiting..." Chell was becoming impatient again.

Still sitting there frozen I still couldn't decide if I should tell her.

"Your holding back again Ajay... I know you..." Chell walked over and raised her arm.

She held the device square at me "I guess I'll have to find out then..."

I sat startled by what she was doing "Yes ok! Yes it can!" I shouted out of shock.

Chell broke down laughing "You... you should have seen the look on your face!" catching her breath she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Chell! Seriously don't do that! I Mean it!" I shouted at her waving my finger

"Relax... I was only joking its not like I would shrink you... although..." A smile shone accross her face as she raised her hand again.

I backed away again this time standing up. "Stop! Chell! Stop!"

Chell put her arm back down laughing again, the wine was really getting to her now. I started to walk towards her but each time I did she would hold up her arm and begin to laugh again.

"Chell... Im Serious... Put it down!" I darted towards her this time hoping to catch her off guard.

Chell jumped seeing me walk towards her like I did, tumbling backwards her leg hit the kitchen cabinet this caused her to tense up instinctivly moving her arm fowards infront of her and... towards me. There was a flash of light.

Chapter 3

I was blinded by the light and it staggered me for a few seconds as I threw up my arms to try and shield myself, I couldn't seem to move, I wanted to but it was like I was being held in place, I suppose deer in a headlight is the only way I could describe it. Then it hit me.

Through the light it felt as if something had struck me directly on my stomach, actually no it felt as if I was freefalling like on some kind of amusement ride, well I suppose it felt like both. I thought I was going to throw up. My senses seemed to go into overdrive, low pitch sound rumbled everywhere like an amp turned up to max setting, my feet felt as if they were rubbing against different surfaces when just as sudden as it happened, it stopped.

The whole process only lasted around half a second but it felt as if it would carry on forever, Squinting my eyes I tried to see what had happened but I just couldn't focus, rubbing my eyes I looked down trying to focus on the floor. Finally my sight was coming back to me. I could see a large grey mass forming long mounds of fibres, it looked almost like a wheatfield.

I stared at the mounds paralyzed realising what had just happened, too scared to even look up. Thats when I heard a loud roar emerge from the distance.

Meanwhile Chell had been trying to regain her balance after her stumble, she'd managed to look backwards and reach out to the counter top stop herself falling over.

"Ajay what the hell! Don't do that to me!"

She threw her head around and grimaced towards Ajay, or where she though Ajay was. The grimace turned into a confused expression as she looked left and right trying to figure out where he had gone. Then she looked down at the remote and gasped putting her hand to her mouth.

"Oh crap.. Oh No no no..."

Instantly she scoured the floor with her eyes trying to disprove what she thought had happened carefully stepping forwards as she did so.

Instinctively I reacted to the sound he heard looking up towards where it had come, he wished he hadn't. All his fears were confirmed.

Mouth agape I slowly took in the surroundings of his, once rather small, flat when I saw one of the most terrifying sights I had ever seen in my life. It was Chell, but she was huge, no she gigantic.

"OH SHIT.. OH NO NO NO.." Came the low pitch rumbling again.

"Holy... Shit..." was all I could manage as a reply. Running my eyes up her body I took in every detail, until I came to a stop at her face.

The gigantic frame which was Chell moved all at once towards me, my focus moved from her face down to her feet as they raised slowly into the air, instantly my instincts piped up as I tried to back off stumbling over the mounds, which he now knew were his carpet, as I did so.

Chell carried on moving forwards scanning the floor trying to find Ajay, if indeed she had accidently shrunk him that is, at this point she had not got a clue.

"Ajay you better not be messing me around... I mean it!" Chell asserted straightening back up. "Come out now!" she said looking at the door to my bedroom.

Sighing she carried on scouring the floor. "If this is some kind of joke I'm gonna kill him..."

I couldn't believe it she actually thought I was playing with her, In my state! I carried on for a bit trying to get away from her when I realised, If I didn't show myself she would actually think I was playing with her. Looking backwards I realised my bedroom door was directly behind me. Quickly I changed directions and started towards Chell
"Chell!! I'm here!"

I shouted whilst jumping and waving my arms, even picking bits of carpet up and throwing them. I needed to get her attention.

It was all for naught though, my fears had been realised, Chell had stopped looking and was now standing with both hands on her hips.

"Right thats it..." Chell said as she started towards the door "Think you can play a joke on me... I'll show you..." she muttered under her breath.

"Oh shit..." I said stopping in my tracks as I watched Chell move towards me, this time she was moving alot faster. Each step she took shook the ground beneath me and loud thuds followed, it was almost mesmerizing watching her fill my entire field of vision as she slowly became larger and larger, I watched her hips sway from side to side, I loved to watch her walk when she was normal sized but watching her like this seemed to amplify the sight. I had to snap out of it she would be ontop of me in a matter of seconds.

Looking up I watched as her foot raised above me, she wasn't paying any attention now to where it landed so I was in dire straights. Her foot came soaring down in a blur towards me as I ran in the opposite direction, it impacted the floor right next to me the entire ground shook as I feel backwards onto my hands, as quickly as it slammed down next to me it bent upwards at the back and it was in the air again flying off in the distance falling to the floor with another huge thud as her other leg passed directly above me and continued further on.

I only spent a split second underneath Chell but it was enough to take in just how massive she was now, Her foot alone was around the size of a transit van, her legs seemed to be about the same size as a block of flats.

As she carried on into my bedroom I regained my sense, I knew she wouldn't find me in the bedroom but would she stop there? Theres no guarantee she would go back to scouring the floor again, the only other place I could possibly be to her would be the hallway, the problem was that the hallway was at the other side of my front room, which meant she would have to walk this way again and despite how amazing she looks from my point of view I didn't want to be in her way when she did come back. So I headed off to the only safe place I could see, underneath a small stool.

Chell walked over to Ajays bedroom and peered inside, flicking the lights on as she did.

"Ajay, come on you've had your fun now... come out." There was no reply.

Chell didn't give up that easy, she began to look in cupboards, throwing Ajays sheets off his bed even the wardrobe. Still she came up with nothing. Thats when a bad feeling hit her, what if he had actually shrunk, she had just walked right over where he last was without paying any attention. She stood there in shock for a moment then quickly lifted her left foot up trying to see if she had accidently stepped on him. That made her think for a moment, stepped on him. The fact that she could have possibly stepped on her friend without even knowing about it stunned her for a second "Woah..." escaped her mouth.

She shook her head and snapped back into looking at her feet, she put her left foot down after not seeing any marks and slowly lifted her right foot up holding her breath as she did so. After seeing no sign of Ajay she breathed a sigh of relief, gathering herself again she made her way to the front room.

I had managed to scramble near to the stool when I heard movement from my bedroom again, Chells body filled the doorframe as she stood there looking about the room. Realising I didn't have alot of time I scarpered to the stool like a man possessed until I was safely next to one of the legs. Peering out I could see Chell get onto her hands and knees shuffling about looking around herself. As she looked up she spoke. "AJAY, I KNOW YOUR HERE SOMEWHERE, COME OUT PLEASE I WON'T HURT YOU"

I decided the best course of action would be to reveal myself to her, so I slowly made my way towards her waving my hands like I had done before. Thats when she saw me. I could see the shock in her face, she simply gasped and froze up when she saw me, her mouth open wide.

Chell shuffled forwards using her hands to feel around the carpet, at this point she had no idea where he was or even how small he had become. She had become more and more worried as each second went by, all sorts of things that could have happened to Ajay went through her mind 'What if he has shrunk so small I could never see him, what if I've put my hand ontop of him or crushed him with my knees' She shuffled her legs at that last thought looking under each knee in turn then her hands.

She thought about what Ajay must think of her at this size, she must be humongous to him. 'What if he's scared of me?' she thought to herself. "Ajay, I know your here somewhere, come out please I won't hurt you.." with that she saw movement to her left, instantly she set her eyes in that direction and found what she had been looking for. Ajay, but he was so small, too amazed to do anything she just sat there in shock.

"Chell! Chell!! Can you see me!" I franticly started to jump up and down waving my hands, if she didn't see me now I would be in serious crap. She was looking straight at me I was sure of it.

She came back to her senses shortly after seeing Ajay like this. "AJAY, IS THAT YOU?" she bellowed down.

"Yeh, it's me, I'm in some serious shit right here!"

"I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO... OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOU YOUR SO SMALL!"

"Look Chell I need your help! I've been working on a way to restore normal matter to it's ori... Ahgh!"

Without warning Chell reached out to me with her hand, it loomed above me with her Index finger coming down towards me.

"Woah! What are you doing!" I shouted up tumbling backwards

She retracted her hand "SORRY IT'S JUST... WOW... YOU SO SMALL..."

"Yes I know we've established that! Now if you would just listen, I've been working on..."

"WHATS IT LIKE?" Chell interupted

A bit stunned I replied "Whats what like? This?!"

"WELL YEH..."

"It's awful! Everythings huge! Look listen I've been work...."

"I MUST LOOK MASSIVE TO YOU, I MEAN EVERYTHING DOES BUT... YA KNOW"

"Chell! Listen to me for christs sake! I need to reverse this!"

Chell realising the plight Ajay is in shut up and paid attention.

"SORRY... GO ON..."

"Look... I've managed to reduce the matter of different objects to different sizes..."

"WE'VE MANAGED..." Chell interupted again

Sighing Ajay replied "Okay WE'VE managed to reduce the matter of different objects to different sizes, but I haven... WE haven't managed to return the objects mass to its original status..."
Nodding her head Chell still listened on

"But I think I might be able to get it to work... with your help... We need to get back to the lab tonight..."

"TONIGHT? OH NO ARE YOU INSANE?! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? JUST WALK IN BY SECURITY SAY 'HEY WERE JUST STOPPING BY TO RETURN THIS MACK WE STOLE AND OH YEH AJAY NEEDS TO GET BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL SIZE AGAIN' THATS NOT GONNA WORK!"

Ajay looked about a bit taken in, she was right of course be he needed to be changed back now, tonight. "Look I know we can get in..."

"ITS NOT A MATTER OF GETTING IN AJAY, ITS REGULATIONS, YOU KNOW FULL WELL THEY WON'T ALLOW ME TO WORK IN THE LAB WITHOUT YOUR SUPERVISION"

Again she was right, because he was in lead of the project any work that goes ahead needs his direct approval.

"AND THERES NO WAY YOU CAN DO THAT NOW"

"Then... I dunno... Take me to Joan, tell her about what happened... Maybe she can help..."

"JOAN? AGAIN SAME PROBLEM AJAY, JOAN WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO, HECK SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR RESEARCH... AND ONCE THEY REALISE YOUR LIKE THIS THEY WOULD RUN EXAMS ON YOU"

Ajay shuddered at that thought, again she was right thats three times now.
Joan was our Boss, or should I say Resource Devision Planner, she was the one who funded out research, so in effect we do what she says.

"Ok... Ok... Then what the hell am I supposed to do?! I can't just stay like this forever!"

Chell looked down at Ajay, she felt for him and wanted to help him in any way she could. But she couldn't come up with any answers for him. Apart from one.

"WELL THERE IS ONE WAY..." Chell said looking a bit sheepish.

"Whats that?" I asked eyeballing her.

"WELL IF YOU QUIT THEN I WOULD EFFECTIVLEY BECOME HEAD RESEARCHER, IN EFFECT I CALL THE SHOTS."

"Err Hello 'Same problem' as you said earlier, how exactly am I going to quit?!"

"WELL... YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL THEM YOU QUIT, JUST DON'T SHOW UP FOR A FEW DAYS... THEY'LL SACK YOU EVENTUALLY"

I couldn't believe it, what a day this is turning out to be, first of all Chell shrinks me down and now she want's me to lose my job so she can take over.

"No way... No fecking way!"

"WELL HOW ELSE ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?! COME ON TELL ME..." Chells eyebrows raised as she stared down at me.

I couldn't believe it, she was right again.

"But we'd have to wait a while.. I mean 4 days at least before they consider sacking me... I don't know If I can manage that Chell..."

Chell's eyes once again went warm to Ajay feeling sorry for the little guy infront of her.

"IT'S OK AJAY, I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU, I PROMISE" She said beaming a smile down at me.

"WE'LL MANAGE, I KNOW WE WILL".

I nodded my head looking up at Chell's face "Ok, lets do it..." I looked down again thinking how this could get any worse.

"ERR... AJAY I'M SORRY BUT MOTHER NATURE'S CALLING... BE RIGHT BACK HUNNY"

"AND DON'T MOVE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU OR... ACCIDENTLY STEP ON YOU OR SOMETHING..."

I gulped at that last comment, accidently step on me thats the one thing i've been trying to avoid all this time.

Chell quickly stood up as I was greeted once again by her huge frame.

I couldn't help but look up at her body again. She was stunning, even from this perspective. I looked up at her legs which were cut short by the knee height skirt she had on, I could see her legs go into the skirt but shadowed, I looked up towards her stomach which was showing her navel and her peircing, further up were her breasts, now she was a 34B at her normal height so they weren't exactly huge but from this perspective they jutted out quite alot I stared for a bit admiring how they held nicely in place creating a perfect line inbetween the two on her blouse her light brown hair fell around the sides of them as she looked down, both seemed to frame her face further up, she was still smiling down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"LIKE THE VIEW, EH?"

I instantly blushed and looked down embarrassed, letting out a giggle she stepped over my body. Quickly I looked up, out of reaction more than anything else, but she had already taken three more steps since. I watched her walk towards the bathroom, once again mesmerized by her sway and her now massive (although I would never say it to her face) backside.

"Hmphh... Maybe this won't be so bad afterall" I said crossing my arms looking around my now huge flat.

"This is going to be an interesting week..."

Chapter End Notes:

Like I say in the summary, it's a work in progress but when I get some more time I'll start filling in the gaps!